Pat

Granby, CT

#476656 Jan 14, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Would it be more justified to make them robots and then cast them into hell? at by giving them free will they can determine their own destiny.
Your "logic" fails.
Does god have free will? Does god sin? Free will misses the point, it is the fact that god either screwed up (if he didn't want sin)or he wanted sin by making humans so morally challenged. Giving humans good moral sense does not make them robots any more than god possessing good moral sense makes him a robot.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#476658 Jan 14, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
Just don't believe it's all for naught.
Yes Docter- I do not believe one soul will be lost.
You're being dangerously naive, can you back that claim with scripture?

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#476661 Jan 14, 2013
Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
Very true, fear is the amoral god hustlers most usefull tool.
But what will happenen to you when you find out god values logic and reason far more than he does blind ignorant faith??? Me thinks the odds are not in your favor.....
Fortunately things are not placed in the order of your thoughts, the bible says that the just shall live by FAITH and not by " logic and reason" as it pertains to man's reasoning, those of us who truly believe knows that the odds are VERY MUCH stacked in our favor so long as we continue to press forward in Christ.
Pat

Granby, CT

#476662 Jan 14, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>And He's going to be sitting on a Great White Throne waiting for you on the Judgement Day of the damned.
Then he should send himself to hell since he is the root of all sin. You don't blame a defective car on the car, you blame the maker.
Pat

Granby, CT

#476664 Jan 14, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>And not only is your stupidity so incredible to behold,but the fact that you keep coming to this Christian forum sharing your twisted,backwoods beliefs makes it even more un REAL.
Doctor Reality, who are you trying to convince with that dishonest username, yourself? Reality is admitting there is no knowledge of any gods and therefre no rational reason to believe in god. Reality is accepting the overwhelming evidence of a corpse and the fact that memory and awareness require working senses and a working brain in order to exist and that these functions cease upon death of the brain. Delusional is to believe mammals are half animal half ghost and that a corpse does not represent what it so plainly represents. If you were an honest ethical person you would at least represent yourself honestly Doctor Delusional.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#476666 Jan 14, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> ..........such as the rejection of God and his Holy Word and the consequences of doing so.
To which verse(s) are you refering to ?

The OT says not to change a word of the Torah (the Books of Moses) yet John rewrites and distorts Genesis 1:1.
Pat

Granby, CT

#476667 Jan 14, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Fortunately things are not placed in the order of your thoughts, the bible says that the just shall live by FAITH and not by " logic and reason" as it pertains to man's reasoning, those of us who truly believe knows that the odds are VERY MUCH stacked in our favor so long as we continue to press forward in Christ.
So what, the bible was written by morally challenged ignorant humans, not god. You have no excuse. You are controlled by fear is all.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#476668 Jan 14, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>... absolutely NO LIFE on any of the other planets in this solarsystem,....
Proof please.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#476669 Jan 14, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>And He's going to be sitting on a Great White Throne waiting for you on the Judgement Day of the damned.
See you there, satanist.

“The who whating how...”

Since: Dec 12

"...with huh?"

#476675 Jan 14, 2013
Monday January 14 (might just make it)
Set Boundaries (3)
Lev 23:26-25:55, Matt 7:1-14, Ps 74:1-11, Pr 2:6
'...like a city with broken-down walls.' Proverbs 25:28

Permeable boundaries. Well-adjusted people find the right balance which allows them to invite others into their personal space without allowing filtration, manipulation or domination. They know how to say "yes" to what's healthy and "no" to what's not. Permeable boundary people, on the other hand, allow others to permeate their lives at will, siphon off their time and energy, dictate their options, and deprive them of other important relationships. Unable to say "no", they permit others to make them feel guilty, obligated, uncaring, or even "unChristian" if they withhold what's demanded. They inconvenience themselves, their families and their friendships to facilitate the endless demands of the seemingly helpless, disempowered, irresponsible user, believing they are being kind and helpful. The helper's toll is immense, often leading to emotional, physical, social and spiritual overload, while the "helpee" feels increasingly dependent, irresponsible and entitled-not appreciating, and sometimes even resenting, the helper's efforts. Permeable boundary people are unaware that their 'open' sign is always illuminated, attracting a deluge of other people's needs they feel personally responsible for. They carry the weight of much that's wrong in the world, feeling exhausted, anxious, inadequate and guilty, taking it personally that they can't do more to fix things. And it leaves them feeling 'used'.'A person without self-control is like a city with broken-down walls.' Understand this: You can't take charge of your own life while you're overwhelmed feeling responsible for other people's lives. Set some boundaries, and live the life God gave you to live!
The Word for Today
<3
Pat

Granby, CT

#476676 Jan 14, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>So you believe Hitler,Stalin,Mussolini,Pot,Hu ssein,BinLaden,Gaddafi,the September 11th hijack pilots who murdered thousands of innocent people by slamming two Boeing 767s into the twin towers,Adam Lanza and EVABODY gone just have one big old get together in the end and we all is jest gone live together happily ever after,huh??! Child,you better read Revelation 20-12,cause it ain't happening. Just keepin it REAL.
Who created Adam Lanza with his serious mental problems, your god? Then your god is responsible for the Newtown killings. Is your god unwilling or unable to prevent mentally disturbed violent people? Is your god unwillijng or unable to prevent phychopaths?
Pat

Granby, CT

#476678 Jan 14, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Why am I not surprised? You're not even 'aware' that God is REAL.
Neither are you, liar. Last I knew a belief in god was a matter of faith not a matter of fact. There no knowledge of any gods. To admit a belief requires faith is an admission the beleif can not stand on its own merits, in other words it's crap.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#476680 Jan 14, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Hey,Dumbo,why would a REAL saved person want to 'constantly' commit those kinds of acts?? Stop trying to make excuses for your own state of 'stupidity by choice'.
You tell me. You were the one wanting to rape and murder Annie.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#476681 Jan 14, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>I believe that the 'souls' of millions and billions of people who never even heard of the Lord Jesus Christ will actually live forever in heaven with all of the 'redeemed' because it is a FACT that human life begins at conception,and we all know that we live in a world where many many people come into this world,and leave this world,without ever so much as hearing about the Lord Jesus Christ. And that is a FACT. And it makes absolutely NO SENSE to believe that a person who had never heard the Gospel would lose their soul on Judgement Day. God gave us enough COMMON SENSE to be able to REALIZE that.
So the best thing Chrisitans could do for anyone is to stop spreading their religion.
That makes Chrisitanity the most vile, hateful and evil religion on the planet.
Pat

Granby, CT

#476682 Jan 14, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>I believe that the 'souls' of millions and billions of people who never even heard of the Lord Jesus Christ will actually live forever in heaven with all of the 'redeemed' because it is a FACT that human life begins at conception,and we all know that we live in a world where many many people come into this world,and leave this world,without ever so much as hearing about the Lord Jesus Christ. And that is a FACT. And it makes absolutely NO SENSE to believe that a person who had never heard the Gospel would lose their soul on Judgement Day. God gave us enough COMMON SENSE to be able to REALIZE that.
"because it is a FACT that human life begins at conception"

It is also a FACT that human life ends at death. What part of a corpse has you so confused? If a corpse can not be considered proof that death ends personal memory and awareness then NOTHING we know of could ever be said to be proven. We know for a FACT that memory and awareness are functions of an organ called the brain and we know for a FACT that the function of that organ stops upon death no different from any other organ and to think awareness continues after death is like thinking your blood still flows after your heart has stopped beating. You are a coawrd, a dishonest death denier denying FACTS. There could not possibly be any more conclusive evidence that death ends life than a corpse yet you cowards will deny it. You cling to a foolish belief in magic out of fear.

“Saved. ”

Since: Aug 12

Like Ice On planet Mercury

#476686 Jan 14, 2013
Good Morning Everybody... I hope you have a blessed day. I haven't looked through the posts yet, not sure I want to lol. Smile.

Have a good day folks.

:)

“Saved. ”

Since: Aug 12

Like Ice On planet Mercury

#476689 Jan 14, 2013
The True Grace of God
Prequel
Part 15

Grace and Freewill (Giving With A Willing Heart)

1. "Tell the Israelites to bring Me an offering. You are to receive the offering for me from each man WHOSE HEART PROMPTS HIM to give." Ex. 25:2

2. "Each man should give what HE HAS DECIDED IN HIS HEART to give, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver." 2 Corinthians 9:7

A. The first verse above is an example of Grace under the Law... the 2nd verse above is an example of grace after the Law. Now, with that said...there are all kinds of trickeries and guilt tactics that "people" and some preachers use in order to raise funds or bilk you out of your money, time or other material substance. Not all preachers are knowingly doing this... some use certain tactics "to get" the people to give out of denominational traditions... like having people stand in a money line at the altar, so-to-speak. The above verse are speaking on offerings but I have to say, that many Believers don't believe we are under the law and I agree, they "strongly" believe we are under Grace for Salvation only...(okay, understood and I agree with that also) but yet, they'll quote over and over and over again the famous Malachi verse (which is under the Law) that says, and I'm paraphrasing, that you are cursed with a curse if you don't tithe (that is giving 10% of your gross to the church)... yet the tithe was agrarian in that Malachi situation and there were three types of tithes. Now, I understand that today when a person tithes it is non-agrarian but what bothers me most about that is some of these preachers went to seminary to learn about the bible, how to study it and such... yet some don't make mention of this and what is truly in the bible. Now, the tithe that was given before the Law was under Grace... Abraham tithed without threat, trickery, guilt or compulsion.... He obviously gave freely out of a willing heart.... not only that.. he gave the other 90% of the booty (the stuff he got out of the little war he had) back to the losers.

B. We should give out of the kindness of our hearts and not under trickeries. Not all churches and televangelists (as they are called) use compelling tactics for people to give... some just simply ask in order to keep the ministry going as they ought to. Now it's not only churches or televangelists, but there are all kinds of scams out there that may seem godly in appearance. Did you ever give to someone out of a willing heart and they got mad because you didn't give enough!? <<<sigh>>> Well, God is not like that. Jesus didn't even get mad at the young rich ruler (who had great riches) when he walked away. The scriptures says, Jesus loved him and Jesus didn't chase him or use any trickery. He wasn't after his money... In that situation which pertained to that ruler, Jesus was after a willing heart that would follow Him.

C. Whatever the case may be... God does want us to give but He wants us to give "freely", "wisely" and "without compulsion"... He is not after our money He is after our hearts. But it just so happens that we put our loyalties more towards our monies. Still yet, He is looking for our willingness and what we have decided in our own hearts to give.

3. Exodus 35:20-21 and verse Ex. 35:29 also.(freewill offering)

Continued... >>

“Love much, trust none”

There

#476691 Jan 14, 2013
"I am further convinced that part and parcel of the Davidic lineage idea was that one was part of a dynasty, made up of brothers and sons. And this is what we find in the Jesus movement as James, the brother of Jesus, becomes his successor, and Simon, another brother (some say cousin but of the same royal lineage), takes on the leadership following the death of James. Yose, Jesus’ second brother after James, had apparently died by the time of the death of James in 62 CE or he would have likely been next in line. All of this evidence fits “hand-in-glove” with what we find in the “Jesus family tomb” at Talpiot."

http://www.biblicalarchaeology.org/daily/peop...

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#476693 Jan 14, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>haha.... I'm starting to get homesick for snow, and have never 'met' it before!! I want to hear it sqeek :)
You never seen snow?Take a box of corn starch and queez it once or twice that give you the sound of snow under feet.Best I can do without the real thing around.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#476694 Jan 14, 2013
".... a more explicit indication that some early Christian communities believed that Jesus was married, and moreover, that Mary Magdalene was his wife."

http://www.biblicalarchaeology.org/daily/news...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 2 min UWarRaceMaKEWORLD... 4,679
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min It aint necessari... 773,400
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min atemcowboy 558,845
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 min AussieBobby 264,977
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 8 min andet1987 5,090
Moses never existed 17 min UWarRaceMaKEWORLD... 717
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 19 min andet1987 5,701
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 24 min AN NFL FAN 119,633
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr Catcher1 175,509
More from around the web