Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“Quo Vadis”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#476767 Jan 14, 2013
simplyput wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right , this Skom guy is a real instigator of trouble.
He loves strife in here it appears .
And BLL is a real iron worker. They neither one care about what true Christianity is about. They ask all these questions just so they can say WRONG. They asked you the same questions over and over, ignored your answers,
They are really ignorant of the Bible, but want it to appear that you are the one ignorant. They are not Christians, they are PRETENDING to be.
Hope you had a good walt disney vacation.
Shalom Mr. Put. May I ask, what is "True" Christianity? Is that Catholicism?

Thanks for your answer in advance.

Counter_Strike.

“Quo Vadis”

Location hidden

#476768 Jan 14, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
face like yours ,own dog doesn't have desire to pee under your chair
you are ugly- to much makes up and smoking cheap marihuana
A true Christian statement.
Pat

East Granby, CT

#476769 Jan 14, 2013
Adam wrote:
There´s a differnce between the word Lord.
There´s the almighty Lord which is Elohim/God/Allah
and there are prophets who were called Lords.In this case Lord means Master,gentlemen
You left out the most importan one of all, Mother Goose!

“Quo Vadis”

Location hidden

#476770 Jan 14, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
you are the most poor brain and idiot in this cyber hemisohere'your brain only have 0.5 oz of cow manure mixed with dry sahara camel dung
pfey Do Do cacka du di
Impressive Christian behavior. Let us all see your witness.

CS.

“Messenger w/ a Message”

Since: Sep 07

planet earth, for now

#476771 Jan 14, 2013
Later folks. Things to do and places to go.
Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#476772 Jan 14, 2013
@Dr Shrink

For example in the semitic language of arabic Sayed means Mister,Gentleman,Master. Sayednah is the plural form of Sayed and means translated our Master,Lord,gentleman.
Moslems call all prophets from ADAM to Abraham up to the prophets of Israel including Jesus and of course Mohammed respectfully Sayednah.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#476773 Jan 14, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
but your bambling are more worse from Bible realations and Morla law ... your brain interpreatation of Bibe, put you higher from Bible writers and Moral Laws given to whole mankind YOU ARE SIMPLE IDIOT.
You've got to be kidding me.

If you want to serve your church, I suggest that you cease witnessing immediately.

And I'm being as constructive as possible here. Tell him, other Christians. This guy has as much chance of selling people on Jesus posting like this as a publicly drunken alcoholic staggering door to door while stinking of booze has of trying to sell people on the virtues of alcoholism.

“Runner John Green disqualified”

Since: Aug 12

4 Bible Scripture on headband

#476774 Jan 14, 2013
Drew H wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it is so simple, so simple that it confounds the intelligent and His grace is greater than all of our worries.
Always good to see you Le le.
Is it so simple that it is okay to not warn her of her views of re-incarnation and that not everyone is going to be saved? Or that fornication and the like is wrong? Is Grace really that simple... can God's patience and kindness ever be taken for granted?

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#476775 Jan 14, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
But a happy slave, and then a saved slave. How's that bad?
<quoted text>
That's what I suggested. The earth project was for your god to harvest worshipers, not for the benefit of man. Creating man was not an act of love.
I have problems with the Christian understanding of love. Love is giving, not taking. Love is done for the benefit of the object of love, not for the self, and certainly not to be worshiped.
it bad for God because just like you no want someone to love and accept you because they have to and force to,God not want that either.

Love is giving yes,God give Jesus. Love is done for the benefit of the object, that object is you and God gave Jesus.

God wanted worshipers yes, but it was more to benefit man. heaven for the worshiper will be more benefit than they can even dream of.

to me you have problem with God and how he do things writer. that between you and god not his worshipers.

#476776 Jan 14, 2013
Drew H wrote:
<quoted text>
Saying this respectfully, it is Revelation, not RevelationS. And we should understand that Revelation is dealing mostly with what is yet to come, which is after this present age. This present age, the Age of Grace, is coming to a close and the Law will be re-instituted as grace in its present form will no longer exist.
10-4 on the spelling Drew, thanks.

By God's Grace, I have a fair understanding of what Revelation is about. The truth is, God's Grace will always exist Drew... it existed before the Law, during the Law and after the Law... but the Age of Grace as it called was planned out ever since Adam sinned. We just didn't see what God had planned until the mystery was revealed. But when the fulness of times had come... God sent forth His Son born of a woman. All of those writings in the OT pointed toward Christ (The Messiah) and His coming. The age of Grace has always been since the foundation of this world... it was only when Christ was revealed that one could be saved by faith through Him.

But, "what will" come to a close is that invitation to accept Christ. THAT is true.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#476777 Jan 14, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice post. What you had was what I call a spiritual experience.
Many of you Christians here will probably end up disliking me if I remain in this thread long enough, since I am aggressively antiecclesiastical, and argue against things that you consider sacred and precious.
But please note that I actually support you - the humanity in you - and applaud your ability to maintain a spiritual perspective through the filter of Christian theology, which is so often stultifying.
I just talking for me, but no one have to dislike you. you can't do worse on this billboard than what Jesus enemies did to him. so it no matter what you say about Jesus I no have nothing against you. others might be offended, I might be offended, but that not reason to dislike you. Jesus still love those that offend him. all of we will have to answer to God. you might reject God but the fact that I know you will have to face God in judgment, say what you want writer.

#476778 Jan 14, 2013
Drew H wrote:
Later folks. Things to do and places to go.
Have a good day Drew.

:)

“Quo Vadis”

Location hidden

#476779 Jan 14, 2013
Red Apples wrote:
Good evening all.
Grace, you don't have to explain your beliefs and/or why you have them to anybody. Those that keep trying to bait you know darn well what you believe and why you believe as you do. You've made it abundantly clear what your beliefs are and why you believe as you do.
The only reason they keep trying to bait you is because they simply want to argue and they've chosen you as their target. Anyone that's been posting in here since you showed up in here (and those that are trying to bait you have) is well aware of your beliefs. So to continue to ask you what they are (which is what they're doing) only proves what they're motives are. And those motives are to try to bait you into an argument. We all see that.
Just ignore them Grace. You don't have to explain anything to them or anyone else, because you've made your beliefs crystal clear.
Have a great night. God bless.
Shalom RA. I hope your morning has started well and you will have an excellent day. You know though, I don't believe it is fair nor is it accurate to say "they" have chosen Ms. Walker as a target. The thing with you and Ms. Walker is, is that you both don't do a very straightforward job answering questions and you have a hard time disproving a lot of what is said, so you come off as being very disrespectful which is certainly not necessary.

This is why I said early that I was let down by you, because I have never seen this side of you before. Others may have but I haven't. And you know clearly, that I have always treated you with respect and kindness so you really need to look into yourself and be honest for a change. I don't expect you will. You may well be too proud to do so.

Allow me to share two simple things with you:

Matthew 24:14

14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

The bezorah (gospel) of the Kingdom must be proclaimed (preached) in all the world for a witness to all nations; and then shall the end come. christianity has had the better part of 1900 years to do so and we are still treading on in this sin-sick world. The end has not yet come, yet I believe every nation on earth has heard the "gospel" and everyone has heard of Jesus even once before yet the end has not yet come. The reason for that is that the full truth isn't being taught.

Revelation 22:4.

4 And they shall see his face; and his name shall be in their foreheads.

What or whose name will be in their foreheads? Is it the Savior's name in several different languages according to the nation you belong? Will His name be in Mandarin or Cantonese for the Chinaman or Afrikaans for the South African or Portuguese for the Brazilian? Or will it be a Hebrew name? I would expect based on trend for your answer to be a cop out.

Anyone can answer if they would like but I would rather if something is opposed, it is opposed with substance and not disrespect.

Shalom!

Andrew (CS).

#476780 Jan 14, 2013
Drew H wrote:
<quoted text>
Brand me, Bro. Yep, that is correct.
Just bragging on God.
Concerning Revelation being written before 70AD... that is false.

“Quo Vadis”

Location hidden

#476781 Jan 14, 2013
Red Apples wrote:
Good evening all.
Grace, you don't have to explain your beliefs and/or why you have them to anybody. Those that keep trying to bait you know darn well what you believe and why you believe as you do. You've made it abundantly clear what your beliefs are and why you believe as you do.
The only reason they keep trying to bait you is because they simply want to argue and they've chosen you as their target. Anyone that's been posting in here since you showed up in here (and those that are trying to bait you have) is well aware of your beliefs. So to continue to ask you what they are (which is what they're doing) only proves what they're motives are. And those motives are to try to bait you into an argument. We all see that.
Just ignore them Grace. You don't have to explain anything to them or anyone else, because you've made your beliefs crystal clear.
Have a great night. God bless.
PS. I at least appreciate the non-hypocrisy of Dr. Shrink. At least the vile and confused individual he is, is honestly vile, confused and blasphemous but certainly not hypocritical. I give him credit for that.

Shalom.

Andrew (CS).

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#476782 Jan 14, 2013
If these religions calling themselves "Chrisitnaity" are true, humans have more power over this alleged 'God' than it does over man. WE make this deity cry, angry, resentful, homicidal, psychotic, etc. yet the worst this God can do is let a lesser deity have his way.

Not much of a worthy deity.

“Quo Vadis”

Location hidden

#476783 Jan 14, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
sweety
BLL just copy previous posts, and doen't print something new,
just he got close frame of his own beliefs,and mostly never use Bible or support his posts with living passages of Gods Word
this type of people just twist word of God and claim that grace mostly is dependent from their human bamblings using their theological narrow minded teachings, same happen with CS
they,some of them are brain washed,if you tell something new and historicaly proved,
Automaticly they reject,they call us that we judge them that wer are not saved,
and they run away like CS,BLL and many before them
I wouldn't worry slightest what they say, that say and their saying just fly away like steam from the boiling water-(just without of any impacts positive or negative,
God bless you GW
Brainwashed? By your own words you judge yourself.

#476784 Jan 14, 2013
Rexby wrote:
Hey!!! I just joined this forum and I will cause GIANT trouble to this forum. Mwahahahahahahahahaha!!! And by the way, I think you guys should go to dinosaur forum!!!
Why? We believe in dinosaurs. It's just that some here believe the earth, space and all of creation is only 6000 years old.

And some have outgrown that young earth theory.
Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#476785 Jan 14, 2013

“Quo Vadis”

Location hidden

#476786 Jan 14, 2013
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
God Bless You Too Dr Shrink. I wont worry. Greater is He who is in me than he who is in the world.:)
So I ask with all due respect Ms. Walker. Who is He that is within you? What is His name? I await an honest conversation from you, finally.

Shalom.

Andrew (CS).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 3 min ROCCO 31,647
Couple in dallas tx looking for a female to hav... (Jan '15) 37 min rmmslat 2
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 52 min nanoanomaly 987,439
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Phooey 687,432
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 3 hr Ricky F 39,265
Trump: "Get that Son of a B- - - - off the fiel... 3 hr Johnny 6
the REAL reasons O.J. Simpson beat murder charges 4 hr Johnny 32
More from around the web