|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Grace Walker wrote:
Forgiveness: All sins of all people for all time were forgiven and forgotten on the Cross of Jesus Christ 2,000 years ago. Only unbelief, the rejection of Christ as Savior, was not forgiven on the Cross.

----------

Here are 10 of the best verses demonstrating that all sins were forgiven and forgotten on the Cross of Christ. At the bottom of the page are verses about the eternal sin of unbelief.

2 Corinthians 5:19 namely, that God was in Christ reconciling the world to Himself, not counting their trespasses against them, and He has committed to us the word of reconciliation.
Hebrews 8:12 For I will be merciful to their iniquites, and I will remember their sins no more.

Colossians 1:20 and through Him to reconcile all things to Himself, having made peace through the blood of His cross; through Him, I say, whether things on earth or things in heaven.

Mark 3:28 Truly I say to you, all sins shall be forgiven the sons of men

Hebrews 10:12 but He, having offered one sacrifice for sins for all time, sat down at the right hand of God.

Luke 12:10 And everyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man, it will be forgiven him; but he who blasphemes against the Holy Spirit, it will not be forgiven him.

Romans 5:10a For if while we were enemies, we were reconciled to God through the death of His Son,(Notice this verse says we were reconciled while we "were" enemies, not after we become friends with God.)

Hebrews 2:9b ... Jesus, because of the suffering of death crowned with glory and honor, that by the grace of God He might taste death for everyone.

John 1:29 The next day he (John the Baptist) saw Jesus coming to him and said, "Behold, the Lamb of God who takes away the sin of the world!"

I John 2:2 and He Himself is the propitiation for our sins; and not for ours only, but also for those of the whole world.

Other Verses: Matthew 12:31-32; Matthew 26:28; Acts 13:38; Romans 5:6; Romans 5:8; Romans 5:18; Romans 6:10; 2 Corinthians 5:14-15; Galatians 1:4; Ephesians 1:7; Colossians 1:13-14; Colossians 2:13; Hebrews 2:17; Hebrews 7:27; Hebrews 9:12; Hebrews 9:22; Hebrews 9:26b; Hebrews 9:28; Hebrews 10:1-4; Hebrews 10:12; Hebrews 10:18; 1 Peter 2:24a; 1 Peter 3:18; 1 John 1:7; 1 John 2:12; 1 John 3:5; Revelation 1:5

http://www.truegospelofjesuschrist.org/forgiv...
Amen <3

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
So in short, an atheist - really agnostic in you claim lack of knowledge(evidence) for a deity where if such were presented you would be incline to change your position.Correct? P.S. I know you're a laywer(smiles).
Yes, correct.

I do not purport to have knowledge that there are no gods.

I simply have not seen evidence of the supernatural, so I cannot be a believer.

And yes, I am a lawyer.

“Romans 8:1.”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha Ha!-LOL!
Hey, go back on the thread a couple a years ago you'd see a lot of us in action!
I'll stop by from time to time, will follow along some - with a few other threads but, concentrating on blog more.
Hey John.

I had the ICD (Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillator) implanted in my upper left chest just below my collarbone last Monday. It was very minor surgery that went well. Just some lingering minor residual pain at the implant site and where the incision was made for the implant. From all I've heard it can be a life saver if needed for someone with the heart fraction numbers and heart condition I have.

So far so good. In a perfect world it will never be needed but it's there just in case it is. I go in tomorrow to have it checked and to have the tape taken off of the incision site where the dissolvable sutures were used.

I still have many restrictions as to what I can and can't do but nothing to bad. Within a month or so I should be back to being able to do all that I could do before the implant.

Have a great night. God bless.
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
My understanding is that when you are in the Spirit you strive to follow Jesus in every way anyway but because no one is perfect or without sin then the Grace of God is there because He sees into our hearts?
<3
Follow G-D Yahveh And His begotten Son Jesus Christ teachings more as 33 years from far away overseas as past long years misionary

most adult spiritualy mature children of God,doesn't argue about doctrines of Sound truth from Bible,

but they ar ejoyful,love jokes, not seriousenss of this world from smallest sin to most mad sins,they are only sins past in time,
and each one of us is able to put to the death all sins,if God gave Gift of free His underserved Kindness and Holy Spirit who purify only His children
also predestined children of God Eph 1;3-12 are saved and always saved,happy,endure trials and receive during heavy chastisment very quick help of their best Father and The Best Friend Jesus Christ

I don't strive with Jesus teachings,
I am part of His holy team(but deserve not to be anyone,but I know I am)

I just post passages,and what is inside of my mind,
mostly doesn't reveal my truiness of my heart, there is not need to fake smiles,and fake supports someone who Lie without of end.

exist also Grace for great crowd those who will be resurected and live in new heaven and new earth
THIS GRACE IS TO BE SAVE BUT NOT ALWAYS SAVE AND ENJOY THEIR SPIRIT AND EARTHLY LIFE TO AN END IN THE EEARTHLY SINS, JUST THEY CAN LOOSE GRACE BECAUSE OF SATAN WHO KILLED THEM BY HIS EARTHLY WEAPONRY SPREADED AROUND THIS EARTH.

my body is in sin,but I control fully this sin, this type of sin like apostle Paul is sin not to the death
but I received very horible chastisement and always forgivenes for my bad bodly reduced transgression

there exist not other sins in the body and soul in me according to 2 Cor 7;1 and Rev 14;5.1 Peter 3;22 Eph 5;27

God bless you sweety

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>You and your commentators...
Romans 8:1
There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.
We've gone over this already. There's no condemnation TO THEM WHICH ARE IN CHRIST. There's no condemnation TO THEM WHO WALK NOT AFTER THE FLESH. There's no condemnation TO THEM WHO WALK AFTER THE SPIRIT. But, there is condemnation to the hypocritical believer and unbeliever. And to the hypocritical believer, I offer the following...
2Corinthians 7:8-11
For though I made you sorry with a letter, I do not repent, though I did repent: for I perceive that the same epistle hath made you sorry, though it were but for a season.
Now I rejoice, not that ye were made sorry, but that ye sorrowed to repentance: for ye were made sorry after a godly manner, that ye might receive damage by us in nothing.
For godly sorrow worketh repentance to salvation not to be repented of: but the sorrow of the world worketh death.
For behold this selfsame thing, that ye sorrowed after a godly sort, what carefulness it wrought in you, yea, what clearing of yourselves, yea, what indignation, yea, what fear, yea, what vehement desire, yea, what zeal, yea, what revenge! In all things ye have approved yourselves to be clear in this matter.
I'm sure Paul's audience felt no guilt prior.
Also...
Hebrews 12:14-17
Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord:
Looking diligently lest any man FAIL OF THE GRACE OF GOD; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you, and thereby many be defiled;
Lest there be any fornicator, or profane person, as Esau, who for one morsel of meat sold his birthright.
For ye know how that afterward, when he would have inherited the blessing, he was rejected: for he found no place of repentance, though he sought it carefully with tears.
How you know its not YOU that God may see as a hypocritical believer? You dont know who are hypocrites. Shoot, I think we ALL can be hypocrites from time to time..ALL of US. What do you think about this?

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Grace Walker wrote:
http://media.beta.photobucket. com/user/apandhi/media/Sword.g if.html?filters[term]=Sword%20 Fight&filters[primary]=ima ges&filters[secondary]=vid eos&sort=1&o=7#/user/a pandhi/media/Sword.gif.html?fi lters%5Bterm%5D=Sword%20Fight &filters%5Bprimary%5D=imag es&filters%5Bsecondary%5D= videos&sort=1&o=7& _suid=135812704256908277793164 523413
I wanna play too...Take this
Wouldn't load :/

“Messenger w/ a Message”

Since: Sep 07

planet earth, for now

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Senecus wrote:
Why don't we all just be thankful for that Grace, no?
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
I am soooooo thankful for His grace.

Brag on God.
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Just inhaled my coffee, again. All good questions :)
I wonder if he read them anyway?

I don't drink coffe nor black tee?

but I quess you love it?isnt?
smile

“ Xue Rengui”

Khitan extraordinaire

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey John.
I had the ICD (Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillator) implanted in my upper left chest just below my collarbone last Monday. It was very minor surgery that went well. Just some lingering minor residual pain at the implant site and where the incision was made for the implant. From all I've heard it can be a life saver if needed for someone with the heart fraction numbers and heart condition I have.
So far so good. In a perfect world it will never be needed but it's there just in case it is. I go in tomorrow to have it checked and to have the tape taken off of the incision site where the dissolvable sutures were used.
I still have many restrictions as to what I can and can't do but nothing to bad. Within a month or so I should be back to being able to do all that I could do before the implant.
Have a great night. God bless.
Hey John,

Great to hear! Knew you were going in for it, don't know if you caught a prior post to that affect and for prayer, but, all seems on the up and up for ya now.

Things well(health wise) here, so, in Him lettuce give thanks(as ol' Ham would say:)

“Ungood doubleplus duckspeak.”

Since: Dec 12

Earth.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

huk wek fu fue wrote:
<quoted text>mama
BLL doesn't pervert Scripture,because he doesn't use Scripture to deceive by his own false man made agendas and copied posts from other sources,
this guy can not read, or have Bible during his writed posts

he is deceiver but without of Scriptures,only some time when he need to support his own visions,delusions,or own imaginatory beliefs

God bless you sweety,

please stop taking pills to lose waight,because you look like mama monster or Zombie who never ate past 5 years

you look on this picture like was made in the room where 12 devil ovens have open door and give yellow brimstone light
Oh! That's not nice :'( I coloured my pic so as not to show myself too much but if it upsets you I'll put the real one up. I've had 3 surgeries, gall bladder removed, surgery on my pancreas and liver... Thus the weight loss, plus I'm on medication that makes me nauseous.... Which is why I have loads of time on my hands also, which I seem to be spending studying the Bible, which is kind of funny because it's not the reason I joined topix and nor is it what I expected to be doing here...God's Will perhaps? Lol...
Harrumph!

I'm not commenting on BBL, I don't know him. I agree with some things that everyone posts, just trying to learn.
God Bless you always <3

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Brother Lee Love wrote:
There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.
Context bll, context.

All you did is throw one verse out there than tried to spin and twist it with your usual commentary. And by doing so you completely missed the context of that message with your spin and twist job.

Here try reading the "whole message" in context. Rather than the 1 verse you cherry picked that you tried to spin and twist to fit the false doctrine you're trying to sell in here.

Romans 8:1-17.

8 There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

3 For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh:

4 That the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

5 For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit.

6 For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.

7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.

8 So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.

9 But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.

10 And if Christ be in you, the body is dead because of sin; but the Spirit is life because of righteousness.

11 But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.

12 Therefore, brethren, we are debtors, not to the flesh, to live after the flesh.

13 For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live.

14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.

15 For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father.

16 The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God:

17 And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Brother Lee Love wrote:
We've gone over this already. There's no condemnation TO THEM WHICH ARE IN CHRIST. There's no condemnation TO THEM WHO WALK NOT AFTER THE FLESH. There's no condemnation TO THEM WHO WALK AFTER THE SPIRIT. But, there is condemnation to the hypocritical believer and unbeliever. And to the hypocritical believer, I offer the following...
2Corinthians 7:8-11
For though I made you sorry with a letter, I do not repent, though I did repent: for I perceive that the same epistle hath made you sorry, though it were but for a season.
Now I rejoice, not that ye were made sorry, but that ye sorrowed to repentance: for ye were made sorry after a godly manner, that ye might receive damage by us in nothing.
For godly sorrow worketh repentance to salvation not to be repented of: but the sorrow of the world worketh death.
For behold this selfsame thing, that ye sorrowed after a godly sort, what carefulness it wrought in you, yea, what clearing of yourselves, yea, what indignation, yea, what fear, yea, what vehement desire, yea, what zeal, yea, what revenge! In all things ye have approved yourselves to be clear in this matter.
I'm sure Paul's audience felt no guilt prior.
Also...
Hebrews 12:14-17
Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord:
Looking diligently lest any man FAIL OF THE GRACE OF GOD; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you, and thereby many be defiled;
Lest there be any fornicator, or profane person, as Esau, who for one morsel of meat sold his birthright.
For ye know how that afterward, when he would have inherited the blessing, he was rejected: for he found no place of repentance, though he sought it carefully with tears.
Commentators make more sense sometimes. Most are more educated and It has scripture to back it up. Not all of us are as smart and quick minded as you are..< snicker> I hate to read some of your 5 paragraph novels and by the time I get through reading ALL that you type, My eyes are crossed so bad that I cant see to type so I c/p to make it easier on my sore bloodshot eyes..Please be kind and shortwinded sometimes. If you cant get your message across without rewriting the bible, then just post bible verse and not your opinion..for my eyes sake.. LOL <pretty please>
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
How you know its not YOU that God may see as a hypocritical believer? You dont know who are hypocrites. Shoot, I think we ALL can be hypocrites from time to time..ALL of US. What do you think about this?
excluded I am
I don;t debate,not argue, nor complain others believers behaviour,

they are standing before Gods throne isaiah 66;1.
and during their lifes they write own sentence and achieve end of life reward
,and during this time everyone will realize what sentence they received-death inhalation?
or resurection
or enter gates of death and step up on the new long road to Gods realm -narrow road behind death gate, road without of darkness,bright road only for members of Christ bride following to His wedding table to receive His Love and His first eternal shalom and smile of sweet infinte lips

did you understand GW?
God bless you

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Drew H wrote:
<quoted text>
Brag on God.
So very true!!!

I know I sure don't deserve His grace but I'm eternally thankful and grateful for it. And believe me I've seen it in action so many times in my life. Particularly over the past 7 months. And for that I praise Him and give Him all the glory.

Brag on God indeed my Brother in Christ. God bless you Drew.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Drew H wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I used to believe John received the Revelation after the Temple and Jerusalem were destroyed and ravaged in 70 AD, and I'm still studying, but now I am leaning toward it being written before 70 AD. One of the main evidences for this is that the destruction is not mentioned or alluded to in Revelation.
As far as where I've been, I officiate high school, middle school and rec league basketball, and the season is going strong right now. So with two varsity (girls and boys) dates per week, one to three middle school and JV games per week plus rec league on Saturdays, I'm pretty busy, so my time on here is limited. I've tried to read along, but I just haven't had time to post.
Thanks for asking, and it's good to be missed.
Interesting study Drew. I will have to look in to that too. My granddaughter plays basket ball. She loves it. I am always interested in studying and learning new things from the bible. I have to go back to work tomorrow after a 10 day vacation plus finish one more discussion thread in my college comp class tomorrow, so I will be busy also. Take care Drew

“ Xue Rengui”

Khitan extraordinaire

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, correct.
And yes, I am a lawyer.
Fair enough Catcher, I understand:)

You have a good evening , sir...

Earth.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sure what he said is true in some cases. But to make the broad sweeping statement that quote: "Christians particularly American Christians love the idea of Jesus as Saviour but we generally do not accept him as Lord of our lives and allowing Him to work in us" is rather judgemental blanket statement by the person that said it, wouldn't you say?

Is it your parish priests place to make such a sweeping judgement? Perhaps he needs to look at his own walk and ask himself whether or not he's allowing Jesus to work in his live. Because standing behind the pulpit throwing out judgements like that on people he doesn't even know sure isn't allowing Jesus to work in his life. Because it's clearly not his place to judge "Christians and/or American Christians" that he doesn't even know.
I read it differently, I can't speak for Seraphine, only myself; it's sometimes easy to slip into thinking that topix is a representation of Christianity and non Christianity in America, especially for me because I've never been exposed to it before. That's how I read Seraphine's post, I'm sure she'll let me know if I'm wrong....
Peace <3

“ Xue Rengui”

Khitan extraordinaire

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Drew H wrote:
<quoted text>
Brag on God.
Indeed ,Drew , indeed.

:)

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>BLL... don't be downcast. RA had come from the Way International cult so it's not totally his fault. This cult believed in a strict practice called "mark, purge and avoid..." (hence the ignore advice)... so that's what this particular cult does and is infamous for. I don't believe he is in that particular cult any longer, I believe some views have changed but there are still some traces of loyalty and affinity to it. Here is some info on the matter.
http://www.pfo.org/poisonng.htm
YIKES!
I think you would like to see everyone at each other's throats.
So you continue to throw out accusations and such as the above-
to keep a pulpit of one here--yours!
And ofcourse when it suits you- everyone who agrees w you..
is ok in your judgement.

Just like how you throw out the -cindy card- you want to create doubt
in any poster that disagrees with your ideals..

I believe you to be laughable and I always have.

Earth.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, correct.

And yes, I am a lawyer.
That makes sense. I like your posts Catcher :)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 458,521 - 458,540 of599,040
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••