|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>... Because your sidekick g_o_d (who you take sides with all of the time)...
ROFLMAO

We just don't personally attack each other when we disagree.

You reap what you sow, John.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't believe Jesus is God but I do believe His teachings apply today. Jesus may be God, I am neither, but if it were important to believe that then Jesus would have made itperfectly very clear that He was God and that believing He was God was mandatory so I don't think it matters. Same with his parentage and resurrection.
what you believe or not
It doesn't change fact that
Jesus is Son of God first beggoten before all Creation,and Godhead of His spiritual universal church residing only in Heaven as ONE

YOU ARE DAMNED BY YOUR OWN BELIEFS, AND PLEASE.DON'T BLAME ANYONE FOR THIS,

you did like Judash,
gave up unjust mamon and lost your life,hanging yourselves of the tree planted by devil,(philosophies of this fake world)
and all undigested food feces( spiritual food)instead wait and diagest,you thrown this stinking food from your stinking belly to the ditch before your hanging dead body-just like Judash

be careful my dear old pal,end is ugly and horible

“Paul is a confessed liar”

Since: Jul 11

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus Himself said we cant mix the "new" with the "old"...Law(old) and Grace (new)..He tells us this with these parables..
"And he spake also a parable unto them; No man putteth a piece of a NEW garment upon an OLD; if otherwise, then both the new maketh a rent, and the piece that was taken out of the new agreeth not with the old.
And no man putteth NEW wine into OLD winskin..else they ferment and he LOSES BOTH.—Luke 5:36-39, KJV
Maybe it wasn't a parable at all, just a statement of fact. He was an amazing vintner I hear.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO
We just don't personally attack each other when we disagree.
You reap what you sow, John.
John sow honestly and he reap now proper fruits of salvation,
he realized and open eyes that sowing with spiritual criminals is just sicide and damnation
and RA depart from all scums and haters cyber zombies atacking without of end humble believers for whom only Jesus died and decide for them,
not those scums decide for those who believe in Iesus as their reedemer
John reap precious fruits,
and never achived something positive for sowing together with scums,devil children,liars, and wicked story makers
so get real,and blame yourselves for your own worldy stupidity and reaping big balls of dry camel s...

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Red Apples wrote:
....“and the blood of Jesus His Son cleanses us from ALL sin.” 1 John 1:7c
Where does that say "forever".

Do you take a bath and then never take another one ?

Anyway, "John" is a proven blasphemer.

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Red Apples wrote:
Can a Christian Lose Their Salvation? A Biblical Analysis
Once a Christian is saved, can they lose their salvation? What if a believer falls away from the faith, can they be restored again to God?...
Were you saved before, during or after you were in the Way Int.?
simplyput

Aurora, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

If you go to Church, and you see someone walk up to the minister to be SAVED,and, later was babtized, can you really say, this person is now saved and is now a Christian?(by your works, you shall know him)

No, you can't. The One way we as humans can tell is by that person's works, how he continues to live, and shows signs of being a true Christian.

God knows our HEART and our intentions of the Heart, HE alone, knows if that person was sincere in his REPENTENCE or if it was just for SHOW.

If there was more that we had to do to keep our Salvation, God would have told us , as Red Apples said, John 3:16 BELIEVE on the Lord Jesus Christ and you WILL HAVE, everlasting life.

God would not GIVE us something, then take it away.

That is what SATAN does, He lies to us and is a PRETENDER, a FAKE.

“Become Love!”

Since: Jan 09

Nowhere/Now here

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Red Apples wrote:
THREE WORDS THAT PROVE
ONCE SAVED, ALWAYS SAVED
NOTE: This Bible study should only be read by those who know or who are willing to learn their English grammar and those who know how to use the Webster’s Unabridged Dictionary.
The three words that prove “once saved, always saved” as a valid doctrine are ALL, NEVER and IRREVOCABLE. The following definitions are taken out of the Webster’s Unabridged Dictionary:
as an adjective -
All - entire, complete
1. The whole number of...
2. The whole quantity of...
3. Every one of...
4. Any, any whatsoever
5. Every
6. The greatest possible
Bible Proof Verses:
“and the blood of Jesus His Son cleanses us from ALL sin.” 1 John 1:7c
“He made you alive with Him, having forgiven us ALL our transgressions.” Colossians 2:13b, c
Greek Word Used in Bible for Above Verses:“pas”
Vine’s Greek Dictionary Definition of “pas”:
1. All, every, every kind or variety.
2. Highest degree, the maximum of what is referred to
3. Totality of the things being referred to (in plural)
COMMENT: Those who say that a person can “fall away”,“walk away”,“turn away”, or “backslide away” from the Lord, do not understand that the Lord has cancelled their sin debt completely. This includes ALL “fall aways”, ALL “walk aways”, ALL “turn aways” and ALL “backslide aways” from the Lord, since ALL these things are sins and therefore have ALL been paid for into the future until we die. To say that a person can “walk away” or “turn” from the Lord and thus lose salvation, assumes that Jesus forgot to pay for the “walk aways” and “turn aways”. He didn’t forget them, however. Those sins were also paid for at the cross and that’s why ONCE SAVED, ALWAYS SAVED. There is no way that we can lose our salvation.
http://www.gnbcbible.com/threewords.htm
I'd make an excellent movie critic considering that I've watched all movies.

The above statement is untrue. I haven't watched all movies. Regardless, my point is that the term "all" in my statement has as much to do with movies that haven't even been made yet as it does with sins that we haven't committed yet. It makes more sense to say that all our past sins have been forgiven us. To believe otherwise takes a great amount of interpretive acrobatics. To believe in such a doctrine would take a severe disregard of all verses that instruct us to repent of our present sins. If such a doctrine were true, no such instruction would exist, as all our present and future sins would be already forgiven us.

“Become Love!”

Nowhere/Now here

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

simplyput wrote:
If you go to Church, and you see someone walk up to the minister to be SAVED,and, later was babtized, can you really say, this person is now saved and is now a Christian?(by your works, you shall know him)
No, you can't. The One way we as humans can tell is by that person's works, how he continues to live, and shows signs of being a true Christian.
God knows our HEART and our intentions of the Heart, HE alone, knows if that person was sincere in his REPENTENCE or if it was just for SHOW.
If there was more that we had to do to keep our Salvation, God would have told us , as Red Apples said, John 3:16 BELIEVE on the Lord Jesus Christ and you WILL HAVE, everlasting life.
God would not GIVE us something, then take it away.
That is what SATAN does, He lies to us and is a PRETENDER, a FAKE.
And I've shown, not a few times, that the term "believe," in the Greek texts, is interchangeable with the term "obey." So, to believe is to be obedient. But, certain of us ignored it, totally.
simplyput

Aurora, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>And I've shown, not a few times, that the term "believe," in the Greek texts, is interchangeable with the term "obey." So, to believe is to be obedient. But, certain of us ignored it, totally.
Just because you have shown it numerous times, the Greek definition,doesn't mean that it is RIGHT.

In our English , Believe means, that it is TRUE or genuine.

I BELIEVE that Satan exist, But I will not OBEY him.

We will WANT to Obey Christ and we will REPENT if we do sin.

“Become Love!”

Nowhere/Now here

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

simplyput wrote:
Just because you have shown it numerous times, the Greek definition,doesn't mean that it is RIGHT.
Pardon me? Would you rather I not show the definition of the terms the authors of the Greek "New Testament" used when they wrote their gospels, letters, and epistles? Would it be "right" if it were someone else, then, like a well-known televangelist, or perhaps, your so-called "minister?"
simplyput wrote:
And in our English, "conversation" is a discussion that takes place, hopefully, between two or more people. The Greek definition of our English term, though, means "behavior," or "how one acts and reacts." What a difference, right?

Try to remember that the original "New Testament" texts were written in Greek, for the most part. Therefore, the definition of our English texts must still be subject to the original intent and definitions.
simplyput wrote:
Nothing in scripture even slightly suggests that we "believe" in the devil in the same context as we must "God."
simplyput wrote:
Why repent, though, if all our present and future sins are already forgiven us? Wouldn't any expression of repentance prove a lack of faith in what our anointed Savior accomplished on the cross if he did, indeed, forgive us of all our present and future sins already? Would adultery, murder, or fornication, even be sin still if that were true?
simplyput

Aurora, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>Pardon me? Would you rather I not show the definition of the terms the authors of the Greek "New Testament" used when they wrote their gospels, letters, and epistles? Would it be "right" if it were someone else, then, like a well-known televangelist, or perhaps, your so-called "minister?"
<quoted text>And in our English, "conversation" is a discussion that takes place, hopefully, between two or more people. The Greek definition of our English term, though, means "behavior," or "how one acts and reacts." What a difference, right?
Try to remember that the original "New Testament" texts were written in Greek, for the most part. Therefore, the definition of our English texts must still be subject to the original intent and definitions.
<quoted text>Nothing in scripture even slightly suggests that we "believe" in the devil in the same context as we must "God."
<quoted text>Why repent, though, if all our present and future sins are already forgiven us? Wouldn't any expression of repentance prove a lack of faith in what our anointed Savior accomplished on the cross if he did, indeed, forgive us of all our present and future sins already? Would adultery, murder, or fornication, even be sin still if that were true?
I can not believe you have made such a statement.'If all present and future sins are already forgiven us, wouldn't any expression of repentance prove LACK of faith in what our annointed Savior acomplished on the cross'

What kind of religion or FAITH do you have, anyway?

Sorry to have to tell you, but You really take the scriptures out of context.

Beleive , means the same, no matter how you use it in a sentence or discussion.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>And I've shown, not a few times, that the term "believe," in the Greek texts, is interchangeable with the term "obey." So, to believe is to be obedient. But, certain of us ignored it, totally.
right
greek term believe is to obey completly,
also be clean moraly in spirit and body,

today people neglect this true term,commit sins and claim to be saved always saved- just they deceive yourselves and others who listen those lies

“Romans 8:1.”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

simplyput wrote:
<quoted text>
I can not believe you have made such a statement.'If all present and future sins are already forgiven us, wouldn't any expression of repentance prove LACK of faith in what our annointed Savior acomplished on the cross'
What kind of religion or FAITH do you have, anyway?
Sorry to have to tell you, but You really take the scriptures out of context.
Beleive , means the same, no matter how you use it in a sentence or discussion.
So true!!!

At times it appears that bll makes things up as he goes along. The following scripture fits him to a "T".

James 1:5-8.

5 If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.

6 But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering. For he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed.

7 For let not that man think that he shall receive any thing of the Lord.

8 A double minded man is unstable in all his ways.
_______

If you ask bll what he believes in and what he calls his belief he'll tell you that he's not a Christian or a Jew or anything else you've ever heard of. He'll tell you he's some belief/religion that he's made up and that he's named.

Completely bizarre to say the least.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>Pardon me? Would you rather I not show the definition of the terms the authors of the Greek "New Testament" used when they wrote their gospels, letters, and epistles? Would it be "right" if it were someone else, then, like a well-known televangelist, or perhaps, your so-called "minister?"
<quoted text>And in our English, "conversation" is a discussion that takes place, hopefully, between two or more people. The Greek definition of our English term, though, means "behavior," or "how one acts and reacts." What a difference, right?
<quoted text>Nothing in scripture even slightly suggests that we "believe" in the devil in the same context as we must "God."
<quoted text>Why repent, though, if all our present and future sins are already forgiven us? Wouldn't any expression of repentance prove a lack of faith in what our anointed Savior accomplished on the cross if he did, indeed, forgive us of all our present and future sins already? Would adultery, murder, or fornication, even be sin still if that were true?
sir
in my language very similar to old greek term "believe"

IS TO BELIEVE WITH ABSOLUTE OBEDIENCE AND CLEANESS OF ALL SINS IN SPIRITUAL AND PHISICAL SENSE

WITHOUT OF THIS TYPE BELIEVING OUR FAITH IS DEAD-also saved believer without of daily works on His Faith,body and spirit is completly lost and unsaved

faith without of work is dead.....so Bible tell us simple and clear

in greek Holiness means saved always saved
in english Holines means saved not always saved,

those people lost deep sense of grace, work of Faith,Believe and completly obey as proff of Love our Lord

Jesus said
"if you love me,keep all commandments,and follow me?

WHO DOES THIS TODAY AROUND??????
ONLY MAYBE FEW ON THIS GLOBE
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
So true!!!
At times it appears that bll makes things up as he goes along. The following scripture fits him to a "T".
James 1:5-8.
5 If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.
6 But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering. For he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed.
7 For let not that man think that he shall receive any thing of the Lord.
8 A double minded man is unstable in all his ways.
_______
If you ask bll what he believes in and what he calls his belief he'll tell you that he's not a Christian or a Jew or anything else you've ever heard of. He'll tell you he's some belief/religion that he's made up and that he's named.
Completely bizarre to say the least.
Sir
BLL post only copies of previous his or other posts, just his own specaulaive mind sayings having nothing to do with Bible and Grace as Gift once given and never taken away,

it is same like loving father give own child nice gift under christmas tree,and never will take away next day.

people teach nonsenses and BLL
even doesn't have Bible open before his eyes,
only prodly count on his own funny and bizarre man made beliefs

have good night RA

“Romans 8:1.”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Brother Lee Love wrote:
Introduction 1.1
This is a thorough bible study about the Greek verb &#960;&#953;&#963; &#964;&#949;&#8059 ;&#969;,'pisteuo' meaning 'to believe'(Strong's 4100), and contains every scripture verse where the word 'pisteuo' appears in the New Testament. To obtain a true understanding of this word these scriptures need to be meditated on and notes made of their meaning in different contexts. This requires putting scriptures together where they seem to have a similar meaning, and then meditating even more. The truth will be revealed by the Holy Spirit, who has been given to guide us into all truth (John 16:13). Wherever this word pisteuo appears in the Greek, the translation of it is highlighted with bold type and underline. If the word is in italics then there is no equivalent word for it in the Greek. Every blessing be to those who seek the truth of God's word.

#1.1 Scriptures for &#960;&#953;&#963; &#964;&#949;&#8059 ;&#969; (Gtr. pisteuo) meaning 'to believe'(Strong's 4100)

http://www.logosapostolic.org/greek_word_stud...
_______

In the Greek New Testament, the word “faith” is mostly “pistis” and the words “believe” or “believed” are mostly “pisteuo”. Vine states:“The main elements in faith in its relation to the invisible God, as distinct from faith in man, are especially brought out in the use of this noun (‘pistis’) and the corresponding verb,‘pisteuo’; they are (1) a firm conviction, producing a full acknowledgement of God’s revelation or truth e.g, 2 Thessalonians 2:11,12.(2) a personal surrender to Him, John 1:12; (3) a conduct inspired by such surrender, 2 Corinthians 5:7. Prominence is given to one or other of these elements according to the context”.[1]

http://internetbiblecollege.net/Lessons/Greek...

“Become Love!”

Nowhere/Now here

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
It remonds me of being told to do what is right because it is the right thing to do, even if it doesn't have a reward.
IMHO people who believe in Jesus should try to do as Jesus taught only because Jesus taught it, not because it will "save" them.
I think those that just want to be "saved" or have "eternal life" are missing the wholepoint.
I try to follow Jesus even though I may end up in Hell anyway. I accept that...in Jesus name.
Excellent conclusion!

The teachings of our anointed Savior, being the spiritual significance and proper application of the law, or the very law itself, was NEVER for one to "be saved." The law was and is to teach us the most profitable lifestyle that benefits all people. The spiritual significance and application of the law is righteousness. And only righteous thoughts, actions, reactions, and speech, will be allowed in the coming kingdom of Glory. And that's the condition that many wish were not true, or become delusional to the belief that it's not.

The application and obedience of the law does not guarantee entrance into the kingdom. But, disobedience, on the other hand, will disallow entrance. Our application and obedience, all in all, proves our desire to enter the kingdom, as our present application and disobedience proves our belief that "God" knows, better than we do, how we should live, just like how "God" knows, better than we do, what we should eat, so forth and so on. But, what's to think of a person that chooses, rather, to live according to their own definitions of love and respect instead of that prescribed us in the scriptures? What does "God" think of those that declare how none can become perfect even though we have numerous scriptures that instructs us to become just that? What does "God" think of those that teach others that none can lose salvation even though we have a myriad of verses that prove stipulations exist? What does "God" think of those that claim to believe Him, but ignores all the verses that instruct us to keep the commandments and that we'll be saved "if"?

Salvation is based on our faith in "God" and His only-begotten Son. But, what does this mean?

"Faith" is equivalent to "belief." In this, we must believe in "God" and His only-begotten Son. And in this, to believe in them means that we believe all they've told us. This means that as "God" declared the He has a Son, and that He sent His Son to die as our substitute, we believe Him, without wavering. When "God" said that His law is a lamp and light, we believe Him. When it's written that a kingdom without unrighteousness is approaching, we believe Him. When it's written that the penalty of death is fulfilled in His Son, we believe Him. Therefore, we'll not carry out the death sentence, as we believe that only "God" is worthy enough to administer such punishment. When it's written that the sacrifice of animals has been fulfilled in His Son, we believe Him. Therefore, we'll not depend on the blood of animals to be forgiven and reconciled to Him. When it's written that the precepts of the Sabbaths are fulfilled in His Son, we believe Him, knowing that a far greater rest is approaching. When it's written that circumcision is fulfilled in His Son, we believe Him. Therefore, we'll not depend on circumcision in order to enter into a covenant with Him. And when He declares how that all the ceremonial laws have been fulfilled in His Son, we believe Him. Therefore, we'll not rely on any of these ceremonies in order to be considered "clean" before Him. When He declares that adultery is fulfilled in His Son, we believe Him. Therefore, we've no fear of consequence if we commit adultery. Wait.....

I agree. None should rely on obedience to the law in order to be saved. Obedience to the law should be fueled by the fact and knowledge that we know it's the right thing to do. If we obey the law in order to be saved, our intentions are selfish. And selfishness does not promote sincerity.

Shalowm.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>What part of get out of here and don't come back do you not understand old rabbit-brained boy??
don't be so sure that you are saved and always saved

my words will chase you to the last minute of your earthly idiot life,and 1 minute before you die,you will know for sure,if you are or were SAVED AT ALL

only all sings of your wickedness,politics, bambling to yourselves,shows
that you got nothing to do with any GRACE FROM GOD???you are stupid fanatic of your liar preacher?
that is all,
cockraoch brain is larger from yours ,you idiotic prince of pees(peace)
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

simplyput wrote:
<quoted text>
you right
you believe that satan exist, but your faith without of work of obedience to the satan commandments is dead and you never follow satan as Gods adversary

but greek koine word believe have to be conected with work of faith- complete obedience
that way your faith is not dead,and you follow God accordingly,

Jesus said,
if you love me follow me and my comandments
also believe+obedience is to work and destroy all earthly and spiritual tempations-sins and have genuine obedience and belief following God

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 458,461 - 458,480 of596,593
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

496 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 5 min Real Advocate Fake Devil 217,106
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 5 min ocxz 109,726
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min truth 512,247
Gay Snapchat Names 7 min abe2013 1,354
Tamil vs Kannada. Which one is the oldest langu... (Oct '12) 19 min Civan 366
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 20 min Double Fine 680,570
is it wrong i like to wear womens underwear (Nov '12) 25 min Emilyhills 134
Girls snapchat names?(dirty) 1 hr zack 264
•••
•••
•••