<quoted text>
I am soooooo thankful for His grace.
Brag on God.
Hi Drew!

So happy to peek in and see you..

I am-- because of God's Grace..

So simple?? Yes or no??

I've gotta be missing something??
I see the Love of God- easy and kind and not full of worries??

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

Hermosa Beach, CA

#476492 Jan 13, 2013
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
Fair enough Catcher, I understand:)
You have a good evening , sir...
You too.:)

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

#476494 Jan 13, 2013
Drew H wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I used to believe John received the Revelation after the Temple and Jerusalem were destroyed and ravaged in 70 AD, and I'm still studying, but now I am leaning toward it being written before 70 AD. One of the main evidences for this is that the destruction is not mentioned or alluded to in Revelation.
As far as where I've been, I officiate high school, middle school and rec league basketball, and the season is going strong right now. So with two varsity (girls and boys) dates per week, one to three middle school and JV games per week plus rec league on Saturdays, I'm pretty busy, so my time on here is limited. I've tried to read along, but I just haven't had time to post.
Thanks for asking, and it's good to be missed.
Revelation written before 70 A.D. Say it aint so! You'll be branded a heretic!(er, like me~) I jest , but slightly because, I came to the same conclusion a while ago now.

Not only is the destruction not mentioned , but John, in Rev. 11:1,2; is told to measure the temple of God... as if it's still standing. How could this be if it's a post 70 A.D. writing ?

Catcher1

Hermosa Beach, CA

#476495 Jan 13, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
That makes sense. I like your posts Catcher :)
Thank you.

Like Popeye, I am what I am.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#476496 Jan 13, 2013
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>Commentators make more sense sometimes. Most are more educated and It has scripture to back it up. Not all of us are as smart and quick minded as you are..< snicker> I hate to read some of your 5 paragraph novels and by the time I get through reading ALL that you type, My eyes are crossed so bad that I cant see to type so I c/p to make it easier on my sore bloodshot eyes..Please be kind and shortwinded sometimes. If you cant get your message across without rewriting the bible, then just post bible verse and not your opinion..for my eyes sake.. LOL <pretty please>
I've been wondering about that. Is it better to post your own words then quotes or vice versa or just quoted material or just your own words then back them up with quotes if needed? I'm never sure when I want to share something on topix in general... Thanks in advance :)

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#476497 Jan 13, 2013
Grace Walker wrote:
Mark 3:28 Truly I say to you, all sins shall be forgiven the sons of men......
Then everyone is forgiven. No conditions, no repentence, no beliefs.

Location hidden

#476498 Jan 13, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry
I rebuked White Eagle Huk WEK Fu Fue
because he is seating on the highest branch of tree wisdom and observe all skies activities,also with one eye and wing observe bottom down of this Tree Wisdom(Chokma) and sometimes he doesn't see clear and bright,because fallen leaves of this tree Wisdom,cover reality of human lifes of the first stage to climb one step up,
mostly little earthly teachers-succesion of earthly errors doesn;t allow them to jump up,
and they fall down causing injuries of their natural bodies,
in this case you are also injured by this horible miserable life

I WISH YOU GOOD HEALTH,AND STEP BY STEP CONSUME GODS BODY-HIS WORD

AND DRINK HIS BLOOD-HIS LAW FLOWS THROUGH VAINS OF 14400 BODY OF CHRIST AND WORD BIBLE GIVEN TO DRINK FOR EARTHLY BELIEVER IN HIM

God bless you alwaays,
always with prayer trye to strat read Bible,always after prayer for help of Holy Spirit
amen
Thank you and yes I'm trying <3
Lol.

Catcher1

Hermosa Beach, CA

#476499 Jan 13, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
I do love my coffee yes... Must be a Brazilian thing...
<3
Love those cafezinhos.

Location hidden

#476500 Jan 13, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you.

Like Popeye, I am what I am.
Lol. As you should be.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#476501 Jan 13, 2013
Senecus wrote:
YOWZA!
Place reminding me of what Tang and Khitan did to Gorgyoreo - slash and burn!
Sword out, lookin' left and right...
How is everyone?
HI Jack!!!

If we burn all the alleged heretics there will only be atheists left to inherit the Earth.
simplyput

Aurora, CO

#476502 Jan 13, 2013
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>Where have I seen that question before, about not answering questions and what-not? And what do you mean by "other nature?" Are we going to resort to mockery now?
Yes, I wrote that. And I stand by it.
We can't lose salvation because "God" takes it from us. Salvation will always be granted the repentant and faithful. But, we can reject salvation, and this is done through willful negligence, unfaithfulness, and disobedience. In that, we've no reason to believe we're still going to be saved.
If one person once comes to "God," then returns to willful sin and dies in this state, does this affect everyone's salvation? If not, then salvation remains, like I said, but the one that returned to unrighteousness will not be saved.
No one is mocking you, don't be so paranoid.

No BLL God does not TAKE away what He has freely GIVEN, that would be saying that God is not TRUSTED.

So you worte that and you stand by that, so you believe, your Salvation will REMAIN. Me too.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#476503 Jan 13, 2013
simplyput wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I hear there are Satanist that think he is a god.
A god of something anyway. I see him as the scum of the earth.
So you believe in more than one 'supernatural beings'.

I don't. I believe in one God.
simplyput

Aurora, CO

#476504 Jan 13, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Then everyone is forgiven. No conditions, no repentence, no beliefs.
Yes, BELIEVE that Jesus has died for our Sins and you will have everlasting life, not temporarely but EVERLASTING.

BELIEVING, is the only condition, not REJECTION

“Messenger w/ a Message”

Since: Sep 07

planet earth, for now

#476505 Jan 13, 2013
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed ,Drew , indeed.
:)
Have you been looking into that stuff I sent you?

I know you're a busy man, just look through it at your leisure.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#476506 Jan 13, 2013
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't even start with me Skom because I won't be dragged into yet another instance of you going on the attack of someone you don't like. And don't even be so hypocritical as to say I'm taking sides with someone that quote "tell others their beliefs are of the devil and call other people blind". Because your sidekick g_o_d (who you take sides with all of the time) says that to people all the time in here and you never bat an eye when he says it. Because as we all know you count on him for an ally to turn to during your countless attacks you spring on people on a daily basis in here.
Are you ever going to outgrow that?
You're being a complete hypocrite Skom and everybody sees it. So take your juvenile attempt at dragging me into this down the road pal because it won't work.
You couldn't be anymore transparent. The reason you're now mad at me and attacking me as well is because I'm calling it like it is and because I'm defending someone you don't like. I'm calling a spade a spade and exposing your hypocrisy and you don't like it. One would think you'd be use to that by now. Because it's happened to you many many times in here.
Open your eyes Skom. There's more people that have posted in here that you've attacked at one time or another than there are people that you haven't attacked. I would be willing to bet of all the regulars (and of course any grey boxer) that post and have posted in here you could probably count the ones you haven't attacked using just the fingers on your two hands.
So attack away Skom, I've seen it before and I've been a target of it many times as well (like since the first day you showed up in here). And I'm sure I'll see it and be a target again. And even though it's nothing new it has gotten rather old. But it's something that many in here have learned to ignore.
We've all come to expect it from you. Because it's all a part of your broken record pattern that we've all seen over and over and over again. And even though those of us that have been here since you first showed up in here have gotten use to it and have seen it so many times before from you we continue to hope and pray for the day it finally stops. Because it's become very old, very childish, and very boring to watch day after day after day in here.
***Please bookmark this post to refer back to if you're looking for a response from me to the posts to come from you attacking me and trying to drag me into yet another one of the countless juvenile fights you love to be in.***
I don't agree with anyone doing John and have made that clear. The bottom line is you are in your 60's or 7-;s or whatever age you are and you can't discuss scripture without telling people you don't agree with their beliefs are of the devil. How insecure are you that you have to resort to that? And I don't want a response from you. Just don't write posts about me and claim when I respond direct to you like a man instead of a childish tactic like talking about you through someone that it wasn't your comments that took place first. And it wouldn't even matter if you did believe Jesus is God, which you don't, but that you don't think so just makes it all the harder to understand how you constantly go to the "of the devil" tactics. I find it ironic that people who don't believe the teachings of Christ apply to us and don't believe Jesus is God not only lead the charge attacking other people's beliefs but that have the gall to play the victim. Grow up

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#476507 Jan 13, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. I just answer questions to gauge if I'm understanding certain teachings or not, plus I like answering questions for some reason, must be left over student programming or something, lol, I like asking questions too :D
Peace <3
Heh

:)

“"None shall pass"”

There

#476508 Jan 13, 2013
Senecus wrote:
Why don't we all just be thankful for that Grace, no?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =PEpcjiT1L9gXX
Due to its association, I don't like the word "grace".

Can I just be grateful that I was given life and that I am allowed to make mistakes, regret deeply making them, try not to make them again and accept that through Jesus I am not hated by God for it ?

That is all I want. I don't care about eternal life. In fact, I would prefer total anihilation to an eternity of anything. I am growing weary of this world and it has only been a few decades.

“Messenger w/ a Message”

Since: Sep 07

planet earth, for now

#476509 Jan 13, 2013
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
So very true!!!
I know I sure don't deserve His grace but I'm eternally thankful and grateful for it. And believe me I've seen it in action so many times in my life. Particularly over the past 7 months. And for that I praise Him and give Him all the glory.
Brag on God indeed my Brother in Christ. God bless you Drew.
It has been more than apparent many times in my life, too, RA. It doesn't allow us to escape God's chastening hand, but it protects us from His eternal judgement, as we understand the Gospel today.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#476511 Jan 13, 2013
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>...
As I believe, for anyone that professes to be a believer while relying on repentance rather than obedience is proving themselves to be unfaithful,....
Even if we want to be obedient, we all will fail. When we fail we should be repentant.

I don't see how one can seperate the two.

Just a thought.

“Become Love!”

Since: Jan 09

Nowhere/Now here

#476512 Jan 13, 2013
Red Apples wrote:
Context bll, context.
All you did is throw one verse out there than tried to spin and twist it with your usual commentary. And by doing so you completely missed the context of that message with your spin and twist job.
Here try reading the "whole message" in context. Rather than the 1 verse you cherry picked that you tried to spin and twist to fit the false doctrine you're trying to sell in here.
Romans 8:1-17.
8 There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.
3 For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh:
4 That the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.
5 For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit.
6 For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.
7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.
8 So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.
9 But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.
10 And if Christ be in you, the body is dead because of sin; but the Spirit is life because of righteousness.
11 But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.
12 Therefore, brethren, we are debtors, not to the flesh, to live after the flesh.
13 For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live.
14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.
15 For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father.
16 The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God:
17 And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together.
Respect-of-persons is strong in you.

All I did was throw one verse out there? I cherry-pick?

Did you actually read the whole post, including the portion I replied to? All I did was quote the one verse Grace Walker referred to. And she didn't even quote the whole verse! I did, though.

At the same time, I said absolutely nothing wrong. All I did, really, was capitalize key points IN the verse as I repeated them. And the fact of the matter is, even by quoting that one verse, there is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, nor to them who walk not after the flesh, nor to them that walk after the Spirit. The facts remain even without quoting the whole chapter.

You accuse me of "cherry picking," yet you pick and choose which posts of mine to reply to.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 6 min old_moose 26,781
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Tellthetruth 985,719
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 2 hr Jake999 6,452
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr Robert F 685,847
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 3 hr Classic 4,294
News Gov. Abbott suggests 'bathroom bill' is likely ... 5 hr Red Crosse 7
Why it's time for Donald Trump to RESIGN...in d... 6 hr MOGA 41
More from around the web