Why Should Jesus Love Me?

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#476436 Jan 13, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>try to understand Jesus words and His death,after His resurection satan with his rulers was thrown away from Heaven-Thorne of God,

being out of throne of God is being not to saved and have redemption covered by blood of Jesus

also you post nonsesne,
how universal adversary and blasphemers from the beginning of this world could get redemption by sheeded blood of Jesus ,satan enemy also.Jude 9

try to understand deep senses of original copies of NT langauge koine

have good day old pal
It's a done deal isn't it? Why else would s tan try so hard to drag us down with him?
<3

“Become Love!”

Since: Jan 09

Nowhere/Now here

#476437 Jan 13, 2013
Grace Walker wrote:
Yes, you are aware of the greek words but are you aware of their definitions? Thats the important part. Metanoeo= change of mind towards Christ
Actually, the definition is "to think differently or afterwards, that is, reconsider (morally, feel compunction)."

Compunction means "anxiety arising from awareness of guilt, such as 'compunctions of conscience'. Also, compunction means "distress of mind over an anticipated action or result, as one that "showed no compunction in planning devilish engines of destruction."

All in all, then, to "repent" means to change our minds toward sin. In my opinion, Proverbs 28:13 gives us an ample definition. This says, "He that covereth his sins shall not prosper: but whoso confesseth and forsaketh them shall have mercy."

Location hidden

#476439 Jan 13, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
Welp, on that note... going to have to head to work. Hope everyone has a great day. Drew, looking forward to your reply to my question.

Everyone have a good day...

:)
You too Qu <3

“Romans 8:1.”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#476440 Jan 13, 2013
Seraphine wrote:
Bonsoir to all,
In church today an interesting point was raised and one that we may or may not think about and that point is this we as Christians particularly American Christians love the idea of Jesus as Saviour but we generally do not accept him as Lord of our lives and allowing Him to work in us. Father Racoszki our parish Priest is from Hungary, I hope this post was not offensive and if so I apologize it is just a mere thought and that is all. I would like to know whay people are willing to accept Jesus as Saviour but not as Lord? I look foward to hearing your responses.
I'm sure what he said is true in some cases. But to make the broad sweeping statement that quote: "Christians particularly American Christians love the idea of Jesus as Saviour but we generally do not accept him as Lord of our lives and allowing Him to work in us" is rather judgemental blanket statement by the person that said it, wouldn't you say?

Is it your parish priests place to make such a sweeping judgement? Perhaps he needs to look at his own walk and ask himself whether or not he's allowing Jesus to work in his live. Because standing behind the pulpit throwing out judgements like that on people he doesn't even know sure isn't allowing Jesus to work in his life. Because it's clearly not his place to judge "Christians and/or American Christians" that he doesn't even know.

Location hidden

#476441 Jan 13, 2013
Grace Walker wrote:
I have a meeting at church at 2:00.. Have a blessed day
Blessings Grace <3

Location hidden

#476442 Jan 13, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>meaningless for earthly scums,and pretenders to be followers of Jesus,
Jesus is not teacher of this satan kingdom and satan followers seating by the table of demons,
they believe in Jesus,but trembling as lost seed of satan(chatta im)
they live in own lies,believing that are saved all of them and alwasy saved being with pol pot,hitler,stalin,and us goverment thiefs in the heane?
he he heeee
Sad but true, you speak much truth Doc, God Bless you <3

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

#476444 Jan 13, 2013
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL..Christian romper room..haha Come play with us John..We fight fair. <J/K >
Ha Ha!-LOL!

Hey, go back on the thread a couple a years ago you'd see a lot of us in action!

I'll stop by from time to time, will follow along some - with a few other threads but, concentrating on blog more.

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

Hermosa Beach, CA

#476445 Jan 13, 2013
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Catcher, pleasure. Seen you on other threads but never directly engaged you;you're not a Christian , but, do you hold to any 'belief system'?
Just curious, take care...
My faith is in rational skepticism.

I have no belief in anything for which there is no evidence.

I have yet to see evidence of a god or gods, let alone the Abrahamic God.

Location hidden

#476446 Jan 13, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>don't be so sure that you are saved and always saved

my words will chase you to the last minute of your earthly idiot life,and 1 minute before you die,you will know for sure,if you are or were SAVED AT ALL

only all sings of your wickedness,politics, bambling to yourselves,shows
that you got nothing to do with any GRACE FROM GOD???you are stupid fanatic of your liar preacher?
that is all,
cockraoch brain is larger from yours ,you idiotic prince of pees(peace)
Oh dear. All I got from that was God can see into our hearts?
<3

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#476447 Jan 13, 2013
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, the definition is "to think differently or afterwards, that is, reconsider (morally, feel compunction)."
Compunction means "anxiety arising from awareness of guilt, such as 'compunctions of conscience'. Also, compunction means "distress of mind over an anticipated action or result, as one that "showed no compunction in planning devilish engines of destruction."
All in all, then, to "repent" means to change our minds toward sin. In my opinion, Proverbs 28:13 gives us an ample definition. This says, "He that covereth his sins shall not prosper: but whoso confesseth and forsaketh them shall have mercy."
Guilt??? Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus.
That the gospel does not pronounce condemnation like the Law. Its function is to pardon; the function of the law is to condemn. The one never affords deliverance, but always condemns; the object of the other is to free from condemnation, and to set the soul at liberty.

“ Xue Rengui”

Khitan extraordinaire

#476448 Jan 13, 2013
huk wek fu fue wrote:
<quoted text>
Huk Wek Fu Fue was watvhing you from the top of tree wisdom,
and concluded that you Tang Ban pu po and Khita Goergyoreo are not able to slash or burn aything
because sword is not sharp,made from cheap pine wood and only good to throw to the oven to coock rice soup for Great White Eagle named Huk Wek Fu Fue
so
deapart ASAP IF IT IS STILL GOOD OPEN GATE PASSAGE
All right Shrinky dink I'll play wit ya!

Here's me sword:

http://www.google.com/imgres...

“Become Love!”

Since: Jan 09

Nowhere/Now here

#476449 Jan 13, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
let me explain this twisted word by BLL
similar word existed during ancient first hitities writtings,
and today means not similarity to christianity world wide name only simple in english MASOCHISM
but BLL 'Mashi" is from greek Messias
Yachi- is froem hebrew YAH
ym is from hebrew IM=plural
it look like he beliefs in plural Gods, and stick his own beliefs as earthly god= meaning of"ym" hebrew .im
"Mashiyach" is, merely, the English transliteration of the Hebrew term, and means "anointed." And by adding the plural suffix, "iym," it changes the definition to "anointed ones." Through and by our anointed Savior, we too have, indeed, become anointed. Therefore, I believe the title applies.

And again, this is my preference. Never have I even insinuated that all must, or even should, prefer and adopt the same.

“Messenger w/ a Message”

Since: Sep 07

planet earth, for now

#476450 Jan 13, 2013
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
Great question..I would like to know the answer also. I have a hunch but will wait.. you have a lot of bibical knowledge. WHERE have you been these last couple of weeks??? We needed you.:)
Well I used to believe John received the Revelation after the Temple and Jerusalem were destroyed and ravaged in 70 AD, and I'm still studying, but now I am leaning toward it being written before 70 AD. One of the main evidences for this is that the destruction is not mentioned or alluded to in Revelation.

As far as where I've been, I officiate high school, middle school and rec league basketball, and the season is going strong right now. So with two varsity (girls and boys) dates per week, one to three middle school and JV games per week plus rec league on Saturdays, I'm pretty busy, so my time on here is limited. I've tried to read along, but I just haven't had time to post.

Thanks for asking, and it's good to be missed.

“Romans 8:1.”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#476451 Jan 13, 2013
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
For by grace ye are SAVED through faith..Sounds like its ALL a gift but if you dont receive the gift, YOU MUST earn it..NO One can do that..But you can repent from that :)
Hmm, sure sounds like bll is stuck like so many others believing he can work his way to salvation.

When asked what if you slip up and forget about a sin you committed is your work suddenly for not they have no answers.

And when asked if have you lost what you think you've earned by your work are you sure the work you do to get it back is enough they have no answers.

And when asked how does something you were given as a "free gift" suddenly turn from a "free gift" into "something you've earned, can lose, and must do just the right works to get back" they have no answers.

Complete circular thinking, like chasing ones tail. And it's all pushed and made believable to them by the one who wants to keep them in the dark never seeing the light.

Sad truly sad!!!

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#476452 Jan 13, 2013
http://media.beta.photobucket.com/user/apandh... [term]=Sword%20Fight&filte rs[primary]=images&filters [secondary]=videos&sort=1 &o=7#/user/apandhi/media/S word.gif.html?filters%5Bterm%5 D=Sword%20Fight&filters%5B primary%5D=images&filters% 5Bsecondary%5D=videos&sort =1&o=7&_suid=135812704 256908277793164523413

I wanna play too...Take this

“Messenger w/ a Message”

Since: Sep 07

planet earth, for now

#476453 Jan 13, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
God and Jesus are not enough ?
<facepalm>
....for support and edification, not salvation.

Come on, G, you are not stupid. You know what she was talking about.

Location hidden

#476454 Jan 13, 2013
Grace Walker wrote:
Trust In Jesus.. By:Third day

One of these days we all will stand in judgment for Every single word that we have spoken One of these days we all will stand before the Lord Give a reason for everything we've done and "what I've done is"
Trust in Jesus, my great Deliverer My strong Defender, the Son of GodI trust in Jesus, blessed RedeemerMy Lord forever, the Holy One, the Holy One
What are you gonna do when your time has comeAnd your life is done and there's nothing you can stand on? What will you have to say at the judgment throne? Well, I already know the only thing that I can say
I trust in Jesus, my great DelivererMy strong Defender, the Son of GodI trust in Jesus, blessed Redeemer My Lord forever, the Holy One
There's nothing I can do On my own to find forgiveness It's by His grace alone I trust in Jesus, trust in Jesus
I trust in Jesus, my great Deliverer My strong Defender, the Son of God I trust in Jesus, blessed Redeemer My Lord forever, the Holy One, the Holy One,
I trust in Jesus, my great Deliverer My strong Defender, blessed Redeemer

THIRD DAY - TRUST IN JESUS LYRICS ...LOVE this song..
Nice. I haven't seen that one before <3

Location hidden

#476455 Jan 13, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>So you admit Satan is a God, but not yours.

Then you believe there are more than one Gods.

Dang you are contradictory.
"god of this world" could apply to Elvis, MJ, money, a mooby cow statue, my cat if enough people decided to idolise her, McDonalds, self etc.... It don't make them actual gods. But you know that already ;p

Location hidden

#476456 Jan 13, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>You're going to sing a pithy jingle ?

ROFLMAO

If I meet any of the Christian deities, I am going to ask for an apology on behalf of all mankind.
Why should you speak for all mankind? ;p

“ Xue Rengui”

Khitan extraordinaire

#476457 Jan 13, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
My faith is in rational skepticism.
I have no belief in anything for which there is no evidence.
I have yet to see evidence of a god or gods, let alone the Abrahamic God.
So in short, an atheist - really agnostic in you claim lack of knowledge(evidence) for a deity where if such were presented you would be incline to change your position.Correct? P.S. I know you're a laywer(smiles).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 5 min Inf 87,271
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min Big Al 703,557
Making DEVILS Rich 1 hr Merkel Ist Kaput 1
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 1 hr Wisdom of Ages 6,913
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr Big Al 996,406
why Donald Trump is president (Oct '17) 4 hr Fhreep Pun Ho III 33
There is Everything Wrong with Abortion (Nov '07) 4 hr Big Al 223,071