Why Should Jesus Love Me?
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#476310 Jan 13, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Good point. Why would Jesus teach anythign if it was going to be meaningless in a year.
meaningless for earthly scums,and pretenders to be followers of Jesus,
Jesus is not teacher of this satan kingdom and satan followers seating by the table of demons,
they believe in Jesus,but trembling as lost seed of satan(chatta im)
they live in own lies,believing that are saved all of them and alwasy saved being with pol pot,hitler,stalin,and us goverment thiefs in the heane?
he he heeee

“Become Love!”

Since: Jan 09

Nowhere/Now here

#476311 Jan 13, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
BLL... don't be downcast. RA had come from the Way International cult so it's not totally his fault. This cult believed in a strict practice called "mark, purge and avoid..." (hence the ignore advice)... so that's what this particular cult does and is infamous for. I don't believe he is in that particular cult any longer, I believe some views have changed but there are still some traces of loyalty and affinity to it. Here is some info on the matter.
http://www.pfo.org/poisonng.html
Wow! Scary.

Well, I hope we've read the other post I composed, where I quoted two verses with his comment, to show the difference between his advice and that which the bible advises.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#476312 Jan 13, 2013
Will there be special danger of backsliding in the last days.

And because iniquity shall abound the love of many shall wax cold.Matthew 24:12

What are some of the evils against which we are specially warned at this time.

And take heed to yourselves lest an any time your hearts be overcharged with suffering and druneness and cares of this life and sot that day come upon you unawares.Luke 21:34

In view of the perils surrounding us what are we told to do.

Watch ye therefore and pray always that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all theses things that shall come to past and to stand before the Son of Man. Luke 21:36
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#476313 Jan 13, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>What part of get out of here and don't come back do you not understand old rabbit-brained boy??
your cow manure and urines mixed with dry sahara camel s.... made from your f....brain-mish mash broun s....0.5 oz braun stinking brain seating inside of skull
also your brain is a lot smaller from old rabbit brain(my) even cockraoach have more brain then you
Bo Do Kackodoo bip bip
he he heeee you are realy genuis internet idiot
he he heee

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#476314 Jan 13, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
I think I will continue to believe Jesus is God and that his teachings still apply today....
I don't believe Jesus is God but I do believe His teachings apply today. Jesus may be God, I am neither, but if it were important to believe that then Jesus would have made itperfectly very clear that He was God and that believing He was God was mandatory so I don't think it matters. Same with his parentage and resurrection.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#476315 Jan 13, 2013
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>Wow! Scary.
Well, I hope we've read the other post I composed, where I quoted two verses with his comment, to show the difference between his advice and that which the bible advises.
rather your bamblings and deciving others is more SCARE from doctrines of this freacking sect way international

look if Bible is close to you open?
I doubt this,because your bambling is not based according to 2 tim 3;16

“Love much, trust none”

There

#476316 Jan 13, 2013
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>... Because your sidekick g_o_d (who you take sides with all of the time)...
ROFLMAO

We just don't personally attack each other when we disagree.

You reap what you sow, John.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#476317 Jan 13, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't believe Jesus is God but I do believe His teachings apply today. Jesus may be God, I am neither, but if it were important to believe that then Jesus would have made itperfectly very clear that He was God and that believing He was God was mandatory so I don't think it matters. Same with his parentage and resurrection.
what you believe or not
It doesn't change fact that
Jesus is Son of God first beggoten before all Creation,and Godhead of His spiritual universal church residing only in Heaven as ONE

YOU ARE DAMNED BY YOUR OWN BELIEFS, AND PLEASE.DON'T BLAME ANYONE FOR THIS,

you did like Judash,
gave up unjust mamon and lost your life,hanging yourselves of the tree planted by devil,(philosophies of this fake world)
and all undigested food feces( spiritual food)instead wait and diagest,you thrown this stinking food from your stinking belly to the ditch before your hanging dead body-just like Judash

be careful my dear old pal,end is ugly and horible

“Love much, trust none”

There

#476318 Jan 13, 2013
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus Himself said we cant mix the "new" with the "old"...Law(old) and Grace (new)..He tells us this with these parables..
"And he spake also a parable unto them; No man putteth a piece of a NEW garment upon an OLD; if otherwise, then both the new maketh a rent, and the piece that was taken out of the new agreeth not with the old.
And no man putteth NEW wine into OLD winskin..else they ferment and he LOSES BOTH.—Luke 5:36-39, KJV
Maybe it wasn't a parable at all, just a statement of fact. He was an amazing vintner I hear.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#476319 Jan 13, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO
We just don't personally attack each other when we disagree.
You reap what you sow, John.
John sow honestly and he reap now proper fruits of salvation,
he realized and open eyes that sowing with spiritual criminals is just sicide and damnation
and RA depart from all scums and haters cyber zombies atacking without of end humble believers for whom only Jesus died and decide for them,
not those scums decide for those who believe in Iesus as their reedemer
John reap precious fruits,
and never achived something positive for sowing together with scums,devil children,liars, and wicked story makers
so get real,and blame yourselves for your own worldy stupidity and reaping big balls of dry camel s...

“Love much, trust none”

There

#476320 Jan 13, 2013
Red Apples wrote:
....“and the blood of Jesus His Son cleanses us from ALL sin.” 1 John 1:7c
Where does that say "forever".

Do you take a bath and then never take another one ?

Anyway, "John" is a proven blasphemer.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#476321 Jan 13, 2013
Red Apples wrote:
Can a Christian Lose Their Salvation? A Biblical Analysis
Once a Christian is saved, can they lose their salvation? What if a believer falls away from the faith, can they be restored again to God?...
Were you saved before, during or after you were in the Way Int.?
simplyput

Aurora, CO

#476322 Jan 13, 2013
If you go to Church, and you see someone walk up to the minister to be SAVED,and, later was babtized, can you really say, this person is now saved and is now a Christian?(by your works, you shall know him)

No, you can't. The One way we as humans can tell is by that person's works, how he continues to live, and shows signs of being a true Christian.

God knows our HEART and our intentions of the Heart, HE alone, knows if that person was sincere in his REPENTENCE or if it was just for SHOW.

If there was more that we had to do to keep our Salvation, God would have told us , as Red Apples said, John 3:16 BELIEVE on the Lord Jesus Christ and you WILL HAVE, everlasting life.

God would not GIVE us something, then take it away.

That is what SATAN does, He lies to us and is a PRETENDER, a FAKE.

“Become Love!”

Nowhere/Now here

#476323 Jan 13, 2013
Red Apples wrote:
THREE WORDS THAT PROVE
ONCE SAVED, ALWAYS SAVED
NOTE: This Bible study should only be read by those who know or who are willing to learn their English grammar and those who know how to use the Webster’s Unabridged Dictionary.
The three words that prove “once saved, always saved” as a valid doctrine are ALL, NEVER and IRREVOCABLE. The following definitions are taken out of the Webster’s Unabridged Dictionary:
as an adjective -
All - entire, complete
1. The whole number of...
2. The whole quantity of...
3. Every one of...
4. Any, any whatsoever
5. Every
6. The greatest possible
Bible Proof Verses:
“and the blood of Jesus His Son cleanses us from ALL sin.” 1 John 1:7c
“He made you alive with Him, having forgiven us ALL our transgressions.” Colossians 2:13b, c
Greek Word Used in Bible for Above Verses:“pas”
Vine’s Greek Dictionary Definition of “pas”:
1. All, every, every kind or variety.
2. Highest degree, the maximum of what is referred to
3. Totality of the things being referred to (in plural)
COMMENT: Those who say that a person can “fall away”,“walk away”,“turn away”, or “backslide away” from the Lord, do not understand that the Lord has cancelled their sin debt completely. This includes ALL “fall aways”, ALL “walk aways”, ALL “turn aways” and ALL “backslide aways” from the Lord, since ALL these things are sins and therefore have ALL been paid for into the future until we die. To say that a person can “walk away” or “turn” from the Lord and thus lose salvation, assumes that Jesus forgot to pay for the “walk aways” and “turn aways”. He didn’t forget them, however. Those sins were also paid for at the cross and that’s why ONCE SAVED, ALWAYS SAVED. There is no way that we can lose our salvation.
http://www.gnbcbible.com/threewords.htm
I'd make an excellent movie critic considering that I've watched all movies.

The above statement is untrue. I haven't watched all movies. Regardless, my point is that the term "all" in my statement has as much to do with movies that haven't even been made yet as it does with sins that we haven't committed yet. It makes more sense to say that all our past sins have been forgiven us. To believe otherwise takes a great amount of interpretive acrobatics. To believe in such a doctrine would take a severe disregard of all verses that instruct us to repent of our present sins. If such a doctrine were true, no such instruction would exist, as all our present and future sins would be already forgiven us.

“Become Love!”

Nowhere/Now here

#476324 Jan 13, 2013
simplyput wrote:
If you go to Church, and you see someone walk up to the minister to be SAVED,and, later was babtized, can you really say, this person is now saved and is now a Christian?(by your works, you shall know him)
No, you can't. The One way we as humans can tell is by that person's works, how he continues to live, and shows signs of being a true Christian.
God knows our HEART and our intentions of the Heart, HE alone, knows if that person was sincere in his REPENTENCE or if it was just for SHOW.
If there was more that we had to do to keep our Salvation, God would have told us , as Red Apples said, John 3:16 BELIEVE on the Lord Jesus Christ and you WILL HAVE, everlasting life.
God would not GIVE us something, then take it away.
That is what SATAN does, He lies to us and is a PRETENDER, a FAKE.
And I've shown, not a few times, that the term "believe," in the Greek texts, is interchangeable with the term "obey." So, to believe is to be obedient. But, certain of us ignored it, totally.
simplyput

Aurora, CO

#476325 Jan 13, 2013
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>And I've shown, not a few times, that the term "believe," in the Greek texts, is interchangeable with the term "obey." So, to believe is to be obedient. But, certain of us ignored it, totally.
Just because you have shown it numerous times, the Greek definition,doesn't mean that it is RIGHT.

In our English , Believe means, that it is TRUE or genuine.

I BELIEVE that Satan exist, But I will not OBEY him.

We will WANT to Obey Christ and we will REPENT if we do sin.

“Become Love!”

Nowhere/Now here

#476326 Jan 13, 2013
simplyput wrote:
Just because you have shown it numerous times, the Greek definition,doesn't mean that it is RIGHT.
Pardon me? Would you rather I not show the definition of the terms the authors of the Greek "New Testament" used when they wrote their gospels, letters, and epistles? Would it be "right" if it were someone else, then, like a well-known televangelist, or perhaps, your so-called "minister?"
simplyput wrote:
In our English , Believe means, that it is TRUE or genuine.
And in our English, "conversation" is a discussion that takes place, hopefully, between two or more people. The Greek definition of our English term, though, means "behavior," or "how one acts and reacts." What a difference, right?

Try to remember that the original "New Testament" texts were written in Greek, for the most part. Therefore, the definition of our English texts must still be subject to the original intent and definitions.
simplyput wrote:
I BELIEVE that Satan exist, But I will not OBEY him.
Nothing in scripture even slightly suggests that we "believe" in the devil in the same context as we must "God."
simplyput wrote:
We will WANT to Obey Christ and we will REPENT if we do sin.
Why repent, though, if all our present and future sins are already forgiven us? Wouldn't any expression of repentance prove a lack of faith in what our anointed Savior accomplished on the cross if he did, indeed, forgive us of all our present and future sins already? Would adultery, murder, or fornication, even be sin still if that were true?
simplyput

Aurora, CO

#476327 Jan 13, 2013
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>Pardon me? Would you rather I not show the definition of the terms the authors of the Greek "New Testament" used when they wrote their gospels, letters, and epistles? Would it be "right" if it were someone else, then, like a well-known televangelist, or perhaps, your so-called "minister?"
<quoted text>And in our English, "conversation" is a discussion that takes place, hopefully, between two or more people. The Greek definition of our English term, though, means "behavior," or "how one acts and reacts." What a difference, right?
Try to remember that the original "New Testament" texts were written in Greek, for the most part. Therefore, the definition of our English texts must still be subject to the original intent and definitions.
<quoted text>Nothing in scripture even slightly suggests that we "believe" in the devil in the same context as we must "God."
<quoted text>Why repent, though, if all our present and future sins are already forgiven us? Wouldn't any expression of repentance prove a lack of faith in what our anointed Savior accomplished on the cross if he did, indeed, forgive us of all our present and future sins already? Would adultery, murder, or fornication, even be sin still if that were true?
I can not believe you have made such a statement.'If all present and future sins are already forgiven us, wouldn't any expression of repentance prove LACK of faith in what our annointed Savior acomplished on the cross'

What kind of religion or FAITH do you have, anyway?

Sorry to have to tell you, but You really take the scriptures out of context.

Beleive , means the same, no matter how you use it in a sentence or discussion.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#476328 Jan 13, 2013
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>And I've shown, not a few times, that the term "believe," in the Greek texts, is interchangeable with the term "obey." So, to believe is to be obedient. But, certain of us ignored it, totally.
right
greek term believe is to obey completly,
also be clean moraly in spirit and body,

today people neglect this true term,commit sins and claim to be saved always saved- just they deceive yourselves and others who listen those lies

“Romans 8:1.”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#476329 Jan 13, 2013
simplyput wrote:
<quoted text>
I can not believe you have made such a statement.'If all present and future sins are already forgiven us, wouldn't any expression of repentance prove LACK of faith in what our annointed Savior acomplished on the cross'
What kind of religion or FAITH do you have, anyway?
Sorry to have to tell you, but You really take the scriptures out of context.
Beleive , means the same, no matter how you use it in a sentence or discussion.
So true!!!

At times it appears that bll makes things up as he goes along. The following scripture fits him to a "T".

James 1:5-8.

5 If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.

6 But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering. For he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed.

7 For let not that man think that he shall receive any thing of the Lord.

8 A double minded man is unstable in all his ways.
_______

If you ask bll what he believes in and what he calls his belief he'll tell you that he's not a Christian or a Jew or anything else you've ever heard of. He'll tell you he's some belief/religion that he's made up and that he's named.

Completely bizarre to say the least.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 4 min andet1987 6,154
"Hey!!!! Do you think I have an ODD-SHAPED HEAD... 5 min USaWarringIdiotSo... 38
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min Darwins Stepchild 855,379
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min June VanDerMark 596,507
The Christian Atheist debate 21 min ChristINSANITY is... 1,033
4 word game (use same Letter) (Mar '13) 30 min andet1987 1,461
"How much WIGGLIN' you plan on DOIN'??! lol 36 min Doctor REALITY 10
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 hr An NFL Fan 177,211
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 9 hr I Am No One_ 444,356
More from around the web