Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

John 1:14 The Word became flesh, and lived among us. We saw his glory, such glory as of the one and only Son of the Father, full of grace and truth....Notice how grace is the side of truth?? Wonderful Grace
simplyput

Aurora, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>And even in the midst of it being pointed out what she is doing the pattern just keeps continuing
Are you starting now to stalking her? This is not good.
I bet you were a bully in school, uh?

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Acts 20:24 But these things don't count; nor do I hold my life dear to myself, so that I may finish my race with joy, and the ministry which I received from the Lord Jesus, to fully testify to the Good News of the grace of God.

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
What you mean lights out.What we gonna do play hide and seek lol.
It is saturday night why so early.Make a vow humm I got selective hearing lol.
In the current lingo, lol back atcha.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Red Apples wrote:
<quoted tex People that are here witnessing this are well aware of what's going on.
It makes sense people that tell others their beliefs are of the devil and call other people blind while refusing to interpret scripture would stick together. She actually started saying that when you did John. Dont you think its about time to go a different route? Your beliefs couldnt be more different than everybody in here when it comes to Jesus yet you still are first in line to tell people their beliefs are of the devil. And what people see as a pattern is your hypocritical defense of anyone who sides with your beliefs because you were sure in true form when you were being told your beliefs were of the devil. Get honest with yourself John and for God's sake I dont know how old you are but grow up when it comes to talking about scripture. She followed your lead on the whole "of the devil" nonsense. You want to know where the division starts? Look in the mirror. Trust me, others can see that

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
look at also psalm 78;2.Mat 13;34-35.mark 4;33.-34.John 10;6.2 peter 1;20
I don't write those scriptures Gods passages,only sincerely seekers and lovers of God,for sure will open Bible and read them properly.
all those passages 100% support your biblical claim,that Gods Word is not revealed to this world,or false preachers or unfaithful adultorous churches and their wicked immoral doctrines
Be cool GW
God bless you
Thanks Shrink..I will read them also. A lot of verses support my bibical claim. I will duck as they try to shoot the messenger. LOL

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

2nd Cornthians 4:4..Satan, who is the god of this world, has blinded the minds of those who don't believe. They are unable to see the glorious light of the Good News.(GRACE) They don't understand this message about the glory of Christ, who is the exact likeness of God.

“Become Love!”

Since: Jan 09

Nowhere/Now here

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Grace Walker wrote:
Your pride and ego needs to learn some humility.
What pride and ego? Can you be specific, please, because even until now, I thought I was being quite respectful while not exalting myself, at all. I could be wrong, though. I know this. Therefore, I'd appreciate it if you could show me some examples of pride and egotism.
Grace Walker wrote:
Do you actually believe anyone would be AFRAID of YOU??
Once again, you've misunderstood my point. How am I to believe, Grace Walker, that you understand the bible when you, constantly, misunderstand me?

I didn't say you feared me. That would be utter foolishness, would it not? What I did say, though, was that it seems, to me, that you're afraid to share your beliefs with me. You're quenching your own lamp, and that makes me wonder why? Why would you, continually and repeatedly, refuse to answer such simple questions?
Grace Walker wrote:
Please, I just get tired of senseless arguing about our beliefs. Its like a dog that chases his tail. We already have whats important, so why go in circles with one another over petty differences? Is that a way to glorify God. I have come to understand that some people will never understand The Grace Message unless God Himself opens their eyes. Have a great night BLL
Petty differences? Teaching, or even sharing, with others your beliefs is far from petty. Do you ever read some of the heinous things that Doctor REALITY posts? Do you ever read Doctor REALITY's racial remarks? Do you ever read Doctor REALITY's degradation of others? I'm sure you do. And according to your beliefs, Doctor REALITY's going to just waltz into the kingdom, regardless of his unrighteous thoughts, actions, reactions, and speech, just because at one point in time, Doctor REALITY claimed to believe in "God." And you accept Doctor REALITY's hand in fellowship only because Doctor REALITY speaks out against me and the others that don't agree with your beliefs and defends you. Apparently, you condone Doctor REALITY's behavior, and that's a crying shame.

And as far as being tired of "discussing" our beliefs, I'm glad you're not our anointed Savior, or one of the apostles. We'd be doomed if any one of them shared the same attitude.

Until next time...

Shalowm.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Acts 26:18 to open their eyes and turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan to God, so that they may receive forgiveness of sins and a place among those who are "SANCTIFIED" by FAITH IN ME.

DEFINITION OF SANCTIFIED..Definition of sanctify
1.make something holy: to give something a holy status

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Shrink..I will read them also. A lot of verses support my bibical claim. I will duck as they try to shoot the messenger. LOL
Nobody should be shot.

We need tougher gun laws: Registration like for a car; ban of all stupidass weapons. I'll be happy to discuss the scope of "stupidass" upon request.

The bible has nothing to do with it.

We need to save innocent lives.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

LOL....wow

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Wow oh wow I just been outside and it is snowing here in the land of enchantment too night and boy is it some pretty stuff hanging onto every fense post and the trees and scrubs.The temp settin right pretty too at 18.Always count the blessings as they come.This snow and the cold will kill alot of air born germs carring the flu virus and clean the air too.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

I think I will continue to believe Jesus is God and that his teachings still apply today. I guess if anyone who believes otherwise and thinks I am blind than I will happily be 'blind' in their eyes. It really is unfortunate that believers can not discuss scripture because any time differences arise it is inevitable that some in here will start with the "real Christian" and "of the devil" nonsense that has plagued and divided this room for years. And of course comments like that will unfortunately elicit like comments at times although you certainly havent see Lee or I do it. But is there a motivation to prove someone wrong who accuses you of being of the devil and then wont address scripture? No doubt there is. But it never should have come to that in the first place. If you are an 'adult' and that is the only way you can approach differences, even while ignoring how different your own beliefs are from most, than I pity you. We were given God's word for iron to sharpen iron. Not for childish accusations

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

lil whispers wrote:
Wow oh wow I just been outside and it is snowing here in the land of enchantment too night and boy is it some pretty stuff hanging onto every fense post and the trees and scrubs.The temp settin right pretty too at 18.Always count the blessings as they come.This snow and the cold will kill alot of air born germs carring the flu virus and clean the air too.
YAY..enjoy it LW. I love to watch it fall. Its so pretty.

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

lil whispers wrote:
It's in the 30s here in Southern California--just about unheard of.

We're wimpy here though, we are proud of our ability to survive these conditions.

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Catcher1 wrote:
OK children.
Lights out.
Tomorrow, make a vow to try to get along.
Cheers Catcher 1, very good posting :)

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
YAY..enjoy it LW. I love to watch it fall. Its so pretty.
Hi Grace;
Left you a note over on other thread earlier.know your going to laugh but I take my shoes off and walk bare footed in the snow always feels so wonderful.Sometimes just a small handful to tuck down inside honey's shirt to remind him I love him.lol.Some real pretty stuff fallen here tonight and air is crisp,sharp and smells clean.Inside have a nice warm fire built and cup of spiced up tea and some bananna nut cake to nibble on.Always count thoses simple blessings.God bless.

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's in the 30s here in Southern California--just about unheard of.
We're wimpy here though, we are proud of our ability to survive these conditions.
It was 114 here; and we have similar weather to California and we too are proud to have the ability to survive these conditions :) Have been thinking about you a bit lately, and glad to 'see' you are OK!!

“Become Love!”

Since: Jan 09

Nowhere/Now here

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Matthew 5:17-20
Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.
For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.
Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.
For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven.

Matthew 23:1-3
Then spake Jesus to the multitude, and to his disciples,
Saying, The scribes and the Pharisees sit in Moses' seat:
All therefore whatsoever they bid you observe, that observe and do; but do not ye after their works: for they say, and do not.

Matthew 19:16-19
And, behold, one came and said unto him, Good Master, what good thing shall I do, that I may have eternal life?
And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments.
He saith unto him, Which? Jesus said, Thou shalt do no murder, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness,
Honour thy father and thy mother: and, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

1John 5:2-3
By this we know that we love the children of God, when we love God, and keep his commandments.
For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments: and his commandments are not grievous.

John 14:15
If ye love me, keep my commandments.

John 14:21
He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.

John 15:10
If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his love.

Revelation 22:12-15
And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.
I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.
Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.
For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Romans 3:31
Do we then make void the law through faith? God forbid: yea, we establish the law.

1John 3:4
Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law.

Romans 6:1-2
What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin, that grace may abound?
God forbid.

Romans 6:15
What then? shall we sin, because we are not under the law, but under grace? God forbid.

1John 3:6
Whosoever abideth in him sinneth not: whosoever sinneth hath not seen him, neither known him.

Galatians 5:13
For, brethren, ye have been called unto liberty; only use not liberty for an occasion to the flesh, but by love serve one another.

1Peter 2:16
As free, and not using your liberty for a cloke of maliciousness, but as the servants of God.

1John 3:7
Little children, let no man deceive you: he that doeth righteousness is righteous, even as he is righteous.

1John 2:29
If ye know that he is righteous, ye know that every one that doeth righteousness is born of him.

1John 3:3
And every man that hath this hope in him purifieth himself, even as he is pure.

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Serah wrote:
<quoted text>It was 114 here; and we have similar weather to California and we too are proud to have the ability to survive these conditions :) Have been thinking about you a bit lately, and glad to 'see' you are OK!!
Somehow we will see it through. "Widespread frost and freezing," they say.

But it's warm and cozy in my living room.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

399 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 11 min curiouslu 722,143
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 33 min CunningLinguist 224,619
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 42 min Dalit Trolls Fixers 115,616
Sudi Arabia Scientists Spreading deadly Ebola v... 43 min yon 6
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 46 min shyam 4,917
hi 51 min raja 2
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Porkpie Hat 256,966
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 hr guest 533,566
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 14 hr reree 86
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••