Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

2nd Corinthians 3:15..Yes, even today when they read Moses' writings, their hearts are covered with that veil, and they do not understand.

2nd Cor. 3:16..But whenever someone turns to the Lord, the veil is taken away.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, YOU are this Cindy person? I thought I was suppose to be her..Wow, Paranoia is not a good thing. She must have understood the Grace Message too and they attacked her as they are doing to me. I believe Rider had him pegged pretty accurate also. have a great night and keep it simple.:) God Bless
You are lying again. I defended you on that subject and said I didnt think you were Cindy.Is honesty this hard for you?
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Watch this guy run this 90 yard touchdown,at the 2:05 mark in this video,against my Pittsburgh Steelers back in the day: http://www.youtube.com/watch... Must be hard to sit in a Vegas jailcell and watch all of that on a smartphone....

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

1st John 2:27..But you have received the Holy Spirit, and He lives within you, so you don't need anyone to teach you what is true. For the Spirit teaches you everything you need to know, and what he teaches is true--it is not a lie. So just as he has taught you, remain in fellowship with Christ.

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

OK children.

Lights out.

Tomorrow, make a vow to try to get along.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Skombolis wrote:
Aaaaand here we go again. Grace Walker claiming someone cant understand the grace gospel unless God open their eyes! And this from one of the most scriprtually ignorant people I have ever run across that literally just ignored dozens upon dozens of verses that contradict her. If you dont know the Bible well enought o debate it and if you arent even capable of giving so much as an interpretation then maybe Grace you ought to stop telling other people that it is you that has the truth from God while anyone who believes different is blind. And if anyone wants to pretend it isnt these kind of statements made day after day that is the problem then they need a good long stare in the mirror because regardless of what you believe..this is what the problem is
2 Peter 1;20-21

this Gods passage support claim of GW
and deny your post claiming that everyone is able to unnderstand parabolic and metaforic laanguge of Bible,
Even Jesus Words deny your claim
when HE explain parables to His disciples, and outsiders didn,t understand Him what He was saying

Also Holy Spirit open eyes to those only who are GOD CHIDREN HAVING GODS GRACE, John 14;26-27. 15.26.
Gods Word is not revealed for this pagan immoral world
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

And I STILL believe that Mark Fuhrman PLANTED that glove found behind the guesthouse that Kato Kaelin was living in.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
sweety
BLL just copy previous posts, and doen't print something new,
just he got close frame of his own beliefs,and mostly never use Bible or support his posts with living passages of Gods Word
this type of people just twist word of God and claim that grace mostly is dependent from their human bamblings using their theological narrow minded teachings, same happen with CS
they,some of them are brain washed,if you tell something new and historicaly proved,
Automaticly they reject,they call us that we judge them that wer are not saved,
and they run away like CS,BLL and many before them
I wouldn't worry slightest what they say, that say and their saying just fly away like steam from the boiling water-(just without of any impacts positive or negative,
God bless you GW
God Bless You Too Dr Shrink. I wont worry. Greater is He who is in me than he who is in the world.:)
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

And I sill believe....that O.J. is guilty. Even though I believe cops tried to frame him...to guarantee a conviction...and it blew up in their face.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
lill sweety
I know that cyber space never reveal true nature or daily lifes of posters
in this case with bunch of your questions you are totaly wrong,about me,my daily life,stougle, and problems
I assume that little money allow to baalance incredible daily fear,esspecialy if no one close is around this person counting only on Gods Help
there is none of your negative sugestions fit me personaly
if you would know me on daily basis,you would be surprise of my"material riches" and my daily life?
I am not able to tell all facts of my past and today life on this cyber topic or anyway
ONLY GOD KNOWS WHO I AM? THAT IS ALL
Inever counted on death insurance,because I don't care any cascets with pillow,or new cars,trust me sweety,
you doesn't live under the tree and your little farm doesn't exist without of roof, for all this we are forced to pay,and nobody is able to give us free gift of next day survive only God is able to do this
AND GOD IS DOING THIS ALL THE TIME?
lill
you even doesn't know if I have any job,or was on vacations,or flowing any outside income,if I paid for electric, or insurences
I like you lill and only you get very small light of the truth
God bless you sweety
My interest are only of the person themselves not material riches nor any of there assets.You built a lifestyle and sure you are happy and content with it.I would be the kind of person to ask what is your favorite color,what type of food do you like to eat,what kind of music do you listen too,Can you remember a joke cause I sure can not.I might even ask do you like to dance.I might ask do you like to sit out under the sky and watch the stars and the moon at night.The human side of you not the assets nor the riches.I always said,never be ashamed to just be ones self.I am who I am Dr shrink just a whisper in the wind and God has made me that way.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Grace Walker wrote:
2nd Corinthians 3:15..Yes, even today when they read Moses' writings, their hearts are covered with that veil, and they do not understand.
And even in the midst of it being pointed out what she is doing the pattern just keeps continuing
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Grace Walker wrote:
look at also psalm 78;2.Mat 13;34-35.mark 4;33.-34.John 10;6.2 peter 1;20
I don't write those scriptures Gods passages,only sincerely seekers and lovers of God,for sure will open Bible and read them properly.

all those passages 100% support your biblical claim,that Gods Word is not revealed to this world,or false preachers or unfaithful adultorous churches and their wicked immoral doctrines

Be cool GW
God bless you

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

James 4:6 But he gives us more grace. That is why Scripture says: "God opposes the proud but gives grace to the humble."
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Doctor REALITY wrote:
And I sill believe....that O.J. is guilty. Even though I believe cops tried to frame him...to guarantee a conviction...and it blew up in their face.
hi wolf
there is nobody care what you believe or not,
keep this inside of your penaut wolf and MR Hyde behind the teeths and 0.5 oz brain
go sleep,is to late for crazy wild wolfs to rambling here
hush

“Painters Find Beauty in Life ”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Catcher1 wrote:
OK children.
Lights out.
Tomorrow, make a vow to try to get along.
Bonne nuit mon ami.

“Romans 8:1.”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I know. I have already told them both the same thing. If they have nothing better to do then come after someone just to stroke the fires then they live a sad life and that is not from God. I will continue posting my grace message and they can scroll right on by like I do their post. Its easy to do. Have you noticed that its always a women that they make as their target? We both post the same message but they only come after me..LOL..Thats ok, If it helps them to stroke their egos at my expense, They can keep trying. I refuse to respond back from here on out. Glad to see you are feeling better. God Bless You RA
Just ignore them Grace. It may take a while for them to move on, and their anger and attacks may escalate for a while because they're not getting the results they desire. But if you continue to ignore them they'll eventually find someone else to target. You don't need to respond to anything they're saying or anything they're accusing you of. People that are here witnessing this are well aware of what's going on and have seen this tactic used before.

Have a great evening, I'm turning in for the night. God bless.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
God Bless You Too Dr Shrink. I wont worry. Greater is He who is in me than he who is in the world.:)
amen

“Become Love!”

Since: Jan 09

Nowhere/Now here

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

To Timothy, Paul wrote, "Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine." Furthermore, Peter wrote, "But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear." And yet, we have, yet, more being posted that clearly contradicts what's written. These are the same that claim to believe in "God." Do they, really?

"O God, how long shall the adversary reproach? shall the enemy blaspheme thy name for ever?"

Indeed, how long, Father?
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
My interest are only of the person themselves not material riches nor any of there assets.You built a lifestyle and sure you are happy and content with it.I would be the kind of person to ask what is your favorite color,what type of food do you like to eat,what kind of music do you listen too,Can you remember a joke cause I sure can not.I might even ask do you like to dance.I might ask do you like to sit out under the sky and watch the stars and the moon at night.The human side of you not the assets nor the riches.I always said,never be ashamed to just be ones self.I am who I am Dr shrink just a whisper in the wind and God has made me that way.
amen
same is with me
John 3;8
just if you wish,read this passage and think about such few left still on this earth,so called remnant,
seems to me,that you are also one of them??
God bless you

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Matthew 19:11 "It is not every man," He replied, "who can receive this teaching, but only those on whom the grace has been bestowed

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 458,241 - 458,260 of598,779
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

459 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min June VanDerMark 530,179
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 4 min scirocco 114,670
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 6 min andet1987 3,882
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 7 min Hidingfromyou 93,240
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 9 min Hidingfromyou 716,815
This ~ or ~ That? (game) (Dec '12) 11 min andet1987 1,483
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 14 min andet1987 5,169
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 24 min HipGnosis 171,470
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr WasteWater 255,737
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 2 hr SimmerExtreme 64
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000