Why Should Jesus Love Me?

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#476149 Jan 12, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>That 'Doctor' thing is just something I believe that God wanted me to use as an internet moniker in my 'work for the Kingdom of the Lord Jesus Christ'.
I cleaned the pop I spit up off my phone screen, wiped off my glasses, and I am sober. I know I am not dyslexic. hmm..I'll be darned, I did read it right the first time:) Just teasing ya doc! Good post on Israel btw. Have a good one

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#476150 Jan 12, 2013
For you Dr REALITY..
Jesus Paid it All with lyrics..

I hear the Savior say,
“Thy strength indeed is small;
Child of weakness, watch and pray,
Find in Me thine all in all.”
Refrain:
Jesus paid it all,
All to Him I owe;
Sin had left a crimson stain,
He washed it white as snow.
For nothing good have I
Whereby Thy grace to claim;
I’ll wash my garments white
In the blood of Calv’ry’s Lamb.
And now complete in Him,
My robe, His righteousness,
Close sheltered ’neath His side,
I am divinely blest.
Lord, now indeed I find
Thy pow’r, and Thine alone,
Can change the leper’s spots
And melt the heart of stone.
When from my dying bed
My ransomed soul shall rise,
“Jesus died my soul to save,”
Shall rend the vaulted skies.
And when before the throne
I stand in Him complete,
I’ll lay my trophies down,
All down at Jesus’ feet.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#476151 Jan 12, 2013
Psycho Pamala wrote:
<quoted text>Me & my hot bodie would be the best you EVER got!
it is possible,
I don't know how looks skom

but you are horible,face like orange pup of 2 days born babe,
and skin look like from little capucin female monkey

If you love skombolis,
just try to not loose him, because he is good guy with job, money,humble believer and he can make your face after plastic operation like michael jackson now 6 feet down

good night beauty of this evening and internet

“Become Love!”

Since: Jan 09

Nowhere/Now here

#476152 Jan 12, 2013
Grace Walker wrote:
We will never be perfect this side of heaven and God knew that. THATS WHY Jesus came to PAY IT ALL. Praise Jesus!! Keep on keepin it real :)
When the most High chose Paul to minister for Him, He said to him, "My grace is sufficient for you." In this, He was making it known that all of Paul's prior sins, no matter how great, were forgiven him. And of a surety, His grace remains sufficient enough for all of us as we grow. But, that's the key. We must grow. What, though, should be our goal?

Our anointed Savior commanded us, saying, "Be ye therefore PERFECT, even as your Father which is in heaven is PERFECT." Then, Paul wrote, "Having therefore these promises, dearly beloved, let us cleanse ourselves from all filthiness of the flesh and spirit, PERFECTING holiness in the fear of God." Furthermore, Peter wrote, "But as he which hath called you is holy, so be ye holy in all manner of conversation; Because it is written, Be ye holy; for I am holy." Then, we have James that wrote, "And every man that hath this hope in him purifieth himself, even as he is pure." And lastly, the author of Hebrews wrote, "Therefore leaving the principles of the doctrine of Christ, let us go on unto perfection; not laying again the foundation of repentance from dead works, and of faith toward God."

Nothing, in any of these verses, even implies that perfection is beyond our reach. If that were true, then we wouldn't be commanded such things to begin with. Perfection, indeed, is expected of us. To believe otherwise is to promote stagnation. And from this expectation, we're given this warning; "I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot. So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth." We're also warned, "For unto every one that hath shall be given, and he shall have abundance: but from him that hath not shall be taken away even that which he hath. And cast ye the unprofitable servant into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth." Surely, we understand that the servant is not one of sin, but a believer.

Take heed, Grace Walker. It's one thing to believe that nothing is required of yourself. But, it's another thing altogether when you publicly proclaim such a belief, which can easily persuade others to adopt the same belief. All in all, your beliefs contradict what's written. We are to become perfect, to the best of our abilities. And as I've been trying to explain to you, this is exactly why grace has been bestowed upon us. Isaiah wrote, "Let favour be shewed to the wicked, yet will he not learn righteousness." The New International Version translates the same verse as such: "Though grace is shown to the wicked, they do not learn righteousness." We're to take advantage of the grace that's been given us. We're not to take grace for granted.

As to anyone being perfect, Paul wrote, to the Philippians, "Let us therefore, as many as be perfect, be thus minded: and if in any thing ye be otherwise minded, God shall reveal even this unto you." Perhaps, you're not perfect, but the least you could do is try. How can we not become perfect when we've been given the greatest example and teacher of all time?

Take heed, Grace Walker.

Until next time...

Shalowm.

Location hidden

#476153 Jan 12, 2013
Does it take much baiting when it is the other person telling people their beliefs are of the devil and they dont have the truth from God and they are blind and dont trust in Christ and follow man not God? And then when making such incendiary comments over and over again refusing to engage in an honest exchange by being dishonest or refusing to address scripture once somebody has answered their post? I think what everybody knows is whose playbook the "your beliefs are of the devil" is from and which people go to that well over and over again. If someone doesnt want to be "baited" they should try a little respect, especially when the one thing they wont say is an interpretation of scripture. i was hoping people could exercise some self-control especially considering how all this started and from what accusations
simplyput

Aurora, CO

#476154 Jan 12, 2013
Red Apples wrote:
Good evening all.
Grace, you don't have to explain your beliefs and/or why you have them to anybody. Those that keep trying to bait you know darn well what you believe and why you believe as you do. You've made it abundantly clear what your beliefs are and why you believe as you do.
The only reason they keep trying to bait you is because they simply want to argue and they've chosen you as their target. Anyone that's been posting in here since you showed up in here (and those that are trying to bait you have) is well aware of your beliefs. So to continue to ask you what they are (which is what they're doing) only proves what they're motives are. And those motives are to try to bait you into an argument. We all see that.
Just ignore them Grace. You don't have to explain anything to them or anyone else, because you've made your beliefs crystal clear.
Have a great night. God bless.
Yep, I agree.

Location hidden

#476155 Jan 12, 2013
Brother Lee Love wrote:
I'm beginning to believe you're afraid to share your beliefs with me. I only wonder why that is?
<quoted text>Grace Walker, Grace Walker, Grace Walker. You disappoint me, believer.
I didn't ask you anything because I needed to learn these things. I didn't ask you to teach me anything. And in case you haven't noticed the discussion between Juicylu and I, I've shared my beliefs regarding these things. I asked you, though, so that I might learn, better, your beliefs and where you're coming from. You, apparently, misunderstand my reason for asking you what I did, and like you, I'm not surprised. Now, let's try this again, shall we?
1Peter 3:15
But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear.
And now...
Which of the following identifies with your definition of "unbeliever?"
1) A person that does not believe "God" exists, nor that He has an only-begotten Son that died for us, so therefore, does not feel it's expected of us to keep the commandments.
2) A person that does believe "God" exists, and that He has an only-begotten Son that died for us, but doesn't feel it's expected of us to keep the commandments.
3) A person that does believe "God" exists, and that He has an only-begotten Son that died for us, and feels it's expected of us to keep the commandments.
Hebrews 12:28
Wherefore we receiving a kingdom which cannot be moved, let us have grace, whereby we may serve God acceptably with reverence and godly fear.
In this verse, the term for "reverence " is the Greek "deous." The term "fear" is derived from the Greek "eulabeias. " The definition of "reverence " is "fearful, " and the definition of "fear" is "awe" AND "caution. "
Fearful of what, I ask? Cautious of what, I ask?
Point #1: There's no condemnation to those who are in our anointed Savior.
QUESTION: How do we define one who's IN our anointed Savior?
Point #2: There's no condemnation to those who do not walk according to the flesh.
QUESTION: How do we define one that walks according to the flesh?
Point #3: There's no condemnation to those who walk according to the Spirit.
QUESTION: How do we define one that walks according to the Spirit?
What are the law of the Spirit and the law of sin and death?
I know the answers, Grace Walker. I'm wondering what answers you'll give. I'm certainly interested to read your opinion of my assertions regarding Hebrews 12:28. And if you don't mind, I'd appreciate it if you could share what you believe and not what some other theologian or commentator believes.
Thank you for your time and consideration, Grace Walker.
Until next time...
Shalowm.
Your pride and ego needs to learn some humility. Do you actually believe anyone would be AFRAID of YOU?? Please, I just get tired of senseless arguing about our beliefs. Its like a dog that chases his tail. We already have whats important, so why go in circles with one another over petty differences? Is that a way to glorify God. I have come to understand that some people will never understand The Grace Message unless God Himself opens their eyes. Have a great night BLL
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#476156 Jan 12, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>...wuff wuff!!.... wuff wuff wuff! translation:(good night! don't let the bedbugs bite!!)
there is again wild wolf sounds
full moon makes you for real wild wolf looking like Mr Hyde
huu

or maybe you are crazy in real life,never and nobody knows those creatures rambling all days long on internet and sounding like wild coyotes from preries

Location hidden

#476157 Jan 12, 2013
Red Apples wrote:
Good evening all.
Grace, you don't have to explain your beliefs and/or why you have them to anybody. Those that keep trying to bait you know darn well what you believe and why you believe as you do. You've made it abundantly clear what your beliefs are and why you believe as you do.
The only reason they keep trying to bait you is because they simply want to argue and they've chosen you as their target. Anyone that's been posting in here since you showed up in here (and those that are trying to bait you have) is well aware of your beliefs. So to continue to ask you what they are (which is what they're doing) only proves what they're motives are. And those motives are to try to bait you into an argument. We all see that.
Just ignore them Grace. You don't have to explain anything to them or anyone else, because you've made your beliefs crystal clear.
Have a great night. God bless.
Yes, I know. I have already told them both the same thing. If they have nothing better to do then come after someone just to stroke the fires then they live a sad life and that is not from God. I will continue posting my grace message and they can scroll right on by like I do their post. Its easy to do. Have you noticed that its always a women that they make as their target? We both post the same message but they only come after me..LOL..Thats ok, If it helps them to stroke their egos at my expense, They can keep trying. I refuse to respond back from here on out. Glad to see you are feeling better. God Bless You RA

Location hidden

#476158 Jan 12, 2013
Aaaaand here we go again. Grace Walker claiming someone cant understand the grace gospel unless God open their eyes! And this from one of the most scriprtually ignorant people I have ever run across that literally just ignored dozens upon dozens of verses that contradict her. If you dont know the Bible well enought o debate it and if you arent even capable of giving so much as an interpretation then maybe Grace you ought to stop telling other people that it is you that has the truth from God while anyone who believes different is blind. And if anyone wants to pretend it isnt these kind of statements made day after day that is the problem then they need a good long stare in the mirror because regardless of what you believe..this is what the problem is
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#476159 Jan 12, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>I cleaned the pop I spit up off my phone screen, wiped off my glasses, and I am sober. I know I am not dyslexic. hmm..I'll be darned, I did read it right the first time:) Just teasing ya doc! Good post on Israel btw. Have a good one
if your dreams are spiritualy truth
look at Proverbs 31;4-5
ALL GODS CHOSEN SAINTS DOESN'T TOUCH ANY ALCOHOL,OR BEER,
DOESN'T SMOKE, or deal drugs,or adultery,or girl friends
2 COR 7;1 .is answer who they are.

But proverbs describe for whom God created and gave alcohol and strong bewerages-only for UNSAVED PROVERBS 31;6-8

skom don't take my post as any advise or blame you(I don't know you at all),or mocking,

MY POST IS GENERAL MY BIBLICAL BASED OPINION WHOM WE SUPPOSE TO BE,AND WHO WE ARE
Good night
God bless you skom

Location hidden

#476160 Jan 12, 2013
And yes I will call someone scriptually ignorant when they have to rely on commentaries and refuse to address scripture. And even that...said IN RESPONSE....to claims like blind, of the devil, pharisee, etc isnt even in the same ballpark. Heck it isnt even in the same state. This person hasnt gotten thru a day in here without either saying what someone believes is of the devil or they dont have the truth from God. And dont tell me she isnt smart enough to understand what she is doing or doesnt have enough common sense to understand why her comments are over-the-top inflamatory and prideful and in sulting and divisive. What the heck makes her think she is in a position to make such claims or that anyone would be?

Location hidden

#476161 Jan 12, 2013
simplyput wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes Mam, thanks for asking. Been doing good.
I didn't come on very much , everytime Skom would say I was this cindy person, and QU still thinks I am, I would have to explain all my post to Skom, he doesn't comprehend too good, he is a very sad person, I think this 'Riders on the Storm ' is right about him.
But also been pretty busy. I will be in here off and on.
Oh, YOU are this Cindy person? I thought I was suppose to be her..Wow, Paranoia is not a good thing. She must have understood the Grace Message too and they attacked her as they are doing to me. I believe Rider had him pegged pretty accurate also. have a great night and keep it simple.:) God Bless

Location hidden

#476162 Jan 12, 2013
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I know. I have already told them both the same thing. If they have nothing better to do then come after someone just to stroke the fires then they live a sad life and that is not from God. I will continue posting my grace message and they can scroll right on by like I do their post. Its easy to do. Have you noticed that its always a women that they make as their target? We both post the same message but they only come after me..LOL..Thats ok, If it helps them to stroke their egos at my expense, They can keep trying. I refuse to respond back from here on out. Glad to see you are feeling better. God Bless You RA
John hasnt been involved for weeks and it has nothing to do with you being a woman. What you are is dishonest
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#476163 Jan 12, 2013
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
Your pride and ego needs to learn some humility. Do you actually believe anyone would be AFRAID of YOU?? Please, I just get tired of senseless arguing about our beliefs. Its like a dog that chases his tail. We already have whats important, so why go in circles with one another over petty differences? Is that a way to glorify God. I have come to understand that some people will never understand The Grace Message unless God Himself opens their eyes. Have a great night BLL
sweety
BLL just copy previous posts, and doen't print something new,
just he got close frame of his own beliefs,and mostly never use Bible or support his posts with living passages of Gods Word

this type of people just twist word of God and claim that grace mostly is dependent from their human bamblings using their theological narrow minded teachings, same happen with CS

they,some of them are brain washed,if you tell something new and historicaly proved,
Automaticly they reject,they call us that we judge them that wer are not saved,

and they run away like CS,BLL and many before them

I wouldn't worry slightest what they say, that say and their saying just fly away like steam from the boiling water-(just without of any impacts positive or negative,

God bless you GW
Doctor REALITY

United States

#476164 Jan 12, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>I cleaned the pop I spit up off my phone screen, wiped off my glasses, and I am sober. I know I am not dyslexic. hmm..I'll be darned, I did read it right the first time:) Just teasing ya doc! Good post on Israel btw. Have a good one
wuff wuff...(clean up your vomit)
simplyput

Aurora, CO

#476165 Jan 12, 2013
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>When the most High chose Paul to minister for Him, He said to him, "My grace is sufficient for you." In this, He was making it known that all of Paul's prior sins, no matter how great, were forgiven him. And of a surety, His grace remains sufficient enough for all of us as we grow. But, that's the key. We must grow. What, though, should be our goal?
Our anointed Savior commanded us, saying, "Be ye therefore PERFECT, even as your Father which is in heaven is PERFECT." Then, Paul wrote, "Having therefore these promises, dearly beloved, let us cleanse ourselves from all filthiness of the flesh and spirit, PERFECTING holiness in the fear of God." Furthermore, Peter wrote, "But as he which hath called you is holy, so be ye holy in all manner of conversation; Because it is written, Be ye holy; for I am holy." Then, we have James that wrote, "And every man that hath this hope in him purifieth himself, even as he is pure." And lastly, the author of Hebrews wrote, "Therefore leaving the principles of the doctrine of Christ, let us go on unto perfection; not laying again the foundation of repentance from dead works, and of faith toward God."
Nothing, in any of these verses, even implies that perfection is beyond our reach. If that were true, then we wouldn't be commanded such things to begin with. Perfection, indeed, is expected of us. To believe otherwise is to promote stagnation. And from this expectation, we're given this warning; "I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot. So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth." We're also warned, "For unto every one that hath shall be given, and he shall have abundance: but from him that hath not shall be taken away even that which he hath. And cast ye the unprofitable servant into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth." Surely, we understand that the servant is not one of sin, but a believer.
Take heed, Grace Walker. It's one thing to believe that nothing is required of yourself. But, it's another thing altogether when you publicly proclaim such a belief, which can easily persuade others to adopt the same belief. All in all, your beliefs contradict what's written. We are to become perfect, to the best of our abilities. And as I've been trying to explain to you, this is exactly why grace has been bestowed upon us. Isaiah wrote, "Let favour be shewed to the wicked, yet will he not learn righteousness." The New International Version translates the same verse as such: "Though grace is shown to the wicked, they do not learn righteousness." We're to take advantage of the grace that's been given us. We're not to take grace for granted.
As to anyone being perfect, Paul wrote, to the Philippians, "Let us therefore, as many as be perfect, be thus minded: and if in any thing ye be otherwise minded, God shall reveal even this unto you." Perhaps, you're not perfect, but the least you could do is try. How can we not become perfect when we've been given the greatest example and teacher of all time?
Take heed, Grace Walker.
Until next time...
Shalowm.
You sure do twist the scriptures. Too much pride is a very bad
imperfection to have. There was an angel in Heaven that God cast down for that same thing, too much pride.Take heed.

Location hidden

#476166 Jan 12, 2013
2nd Corinthians 3:15..Yes, even today when they read Moses' writings, their hearts are covered with that veil, and they do not understand.

2nd Cor. 3:16..But whenever someone turns to the Lord, the veil is taken away.

Location hidden

#476167 Jan 12, 2013
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, YOU are this Cindy person? I thought I was suppose to be her..Wow, Paranoia is not a good thing. She must have understood the Grace Message too and they attacked her as they are doing to me. I believe Rider had him pegged pretty accurate also. have a great night and keep it simple.:) God Bless
You are lying again. I defended you on that subject and said I didnt think you were Cindy.Is honesty this hard for you?
Doctor REALITY

United States

#476168 Jan 12, 2013
Watch this guy run this 90 yard touchdown,at the 2:05 mark in this video,against my Pittsburgh Steelers back in the day:
Must be hard to sit in a Vegas jailcell and watch all of that on a smartphone....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 min Buck Crick 56,263
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min RoSesz 649,852
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 21 min brandy trujillo 972,403
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr Aussie Kev 106,056
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Brian_G 281,474
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 1 hr Aussie Kev 2,299
Israel End is Near (Feb '15) 1 hr Brian_G 428
my cousin touches me when i am asleep and i kin... (Mar '14) 5 hr Jesus 47
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) Fri Noname 69
More from around the web