Why Should Jesus Love Me?
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#476184 Jan 12, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
My interest are only of the person themselves not material riches nor any of there assets.You built a lifestyle and sure you are happy and content with it.I would be the kind of person to ask what is your favorite color,what type of food do you like to eat,what kind of music do you listen too,Can you remember a joke cause I sure can not.I might even ask do you like to dance.I might ask do you like to sit out under the sky and watch the stars and the moon at night.The human side of you not the assets nor the riches.I always said,never be ashamed to just be ones self.I am who I am Dr shrink just a whisper in the wind and God has made me that way.
amen
same is with me
John 3;8
just if you wish,read this passage and think about such few left still on this earth,so called remnant,
seems to me,that you are also one of them??
God bless you

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#476185 Jan 12, 2013
Matthew 19:11 "It is not every man," He replied, "who can receive this teaching, but only those on whom the grace has been bestowed

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

Hermosa Beach, CA

#476186 Jan 12, 2013
Seraphine wrote:
<quoted text>
Bonne nuit mon ami.
Bonne nuit madame.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#476187 Jan 12, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
OK children.
Lights out.
Tomorrow, make a vow to try to get along.
What you mean lights out.What we gonna do play hide and seek lol.
It is saturday night why so early.Make a vow humm I got selective hearing lol.

Location hidden

#476188 Jan 12, 2013
John 1:14 The Word became flesh, and lived among us. We saw his glory, such glory as of the one and only Son of the Father, full of grace and truth....Notice how grace is the side of truth?? Wonderful Grace
simplyput

Aurora, CO

#476189 Jan 12, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>And even in the midst of it being pointed out what she is doing the pattern just keeps continuing
Are you starting now to stalking her? This is not good.
I bet you were a bully in school, uh?

Location hidden

#476190 Jan 12, 2013
Acts 20:24 But these things don't count; nor do I hold my life dear to myself, so that I may finish my race with joy, and the ministry which I received from the Lord Jesus, to fully testify to the Good News of the grace of God.

Catcher1

Hermosa Beach, CA

#476191 Jan 12, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
What you mean lights out.What we gonna do play hide and seek lol.
It is saturday night why so early.Make a vow humm I got selective hearing lol.
In the current lingo, lol back atcha.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#476192 Jan 12, 2013
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted tex People that are here witnessing this are well aware of what's going on.
It makes sense people that tell others their beliefs are of the devil and call other people blind while refusing to interpret scripture would stick together. She actually started saying that when you did John. Dont you think its about time to go a different route? Your beliefs couldnt be more different than everybody in here when it comes to Jesus yet you still are first in line to tell people their beliefs are of the devil. And what people see as a pattern is your hypocritical defense of anyone who sides with your beliefs because you were sure in true form when you were being told your beliefs were of the devil. Get honest with yourself John and for God's sake I dont know how old you are but grow up when it comes to talking about scripture. She followed your lead on the whole "of the devil" nonsense. You want to know where the division starts? Look in the mirror. Trust me, others can see that

Location hidden

#476193 Jan 12, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
look at also psalm 78;2.Mat 13;34-35.mark 4;33.-34.John 10;6.2 peter 1;20
I don't write those scriptures Gods passages,only sincerely seekers and lovers of God,for sure will open Bible and read them properly.
all those passages 100% support your biblical claim,that Gods Word is not revealed to this world,or false preachers or unfaithful adultorous churches and their wicked immoral doctrines
Be cool GW
God bless you
Thanks Shrink..I will read them also. A lot of verses support my bibical claim. I will duck as they try to shoot the messenger. LOL

Location hidden

#476194 Jan 12, 2013
2nd Cornthians 4:4..Satan, who is the god of this world, has blinded the minds of those who don't believe. They are unable to see the glorious light of the Good News.(GRACE) They don't understand this message about the glory of Christ, who is the exact likeness of God.

“Become Love!”

Since: Jan 09

Nowhere/Now here

#476195 Jan 12, 2013
Grace Walker wrote:
Your pride and ego needs to learn some humility.
What pride and ego? Can you be specific, please, because even until now, I thought I was being quite respectful while not exalting myself, at all. I could be wrong, though. I know this. Therefore, I'd appreciate it if you could show me some examples of pride and egotism.
Grace Walker wrote:
Do you actually believe anyone would be AFRAID of YOU??
Once again, you've misunderstood my point. How am I to believe, Grace Walker, that you understand the bible when you, constantly, misunderstand me?

I didn't say you feared me. That would be utter foolishness, would it not? What I did say, though, was that it seems, to me, that you're afraid to share your beliefs with me. You're quenching your own lamp, and that makes me wonder why? Why would you, continually and repeatedly, refuse to answer such simple questions?
Grace Walker wrote:
Please, I just get tired of senseless arguing about our beliefs. Its like a dog that chases his tail. We already have whats important, so why go in circles with one another over petty differences? Is that a way to glorify God. I have come to understand that some people will never understand The Grace Message unless God Himself opens their eyes. Have a great night BLL
Petty differences? Teaching, or even sharing, with others your beliefs is far from petty. Do you ever read some of the heinous things that Doctor REALITY posts? Do you ever read Doctor REALITY's racial remarks? Do you ever read Doctor REALITY's degradation of others? I'm sure you do. And according to your beliefs, Doctor REALITY's going to just waltz into the kingdom, regardless of his unrighteous thoughts, actions, reactions, and speech, just because at one point in time, Doctor REALITY claimed to believe in "God." And you accept Doctor REALITY's hand in fellowship only because Doctor REALITY speaks out against me and the others that don't agree with your beliefs and defends you. Apparently, you condone Doctor REALITY's behavior, and that's a crying shame.

And as far as being tired of "discussing" our beliefs, I'm glad you're not our anointed Savior, or one of the apostles. We'd be doomed if any one of them shared the same attitude.

Until next time...

Shalowm.

Location hidden

#476196 Jan 12, 2013
Acts 26:18 to open their eyes and turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan to God, so that they may receive forgiveness of sins and a place among those who are "SANCTIFIED" by FAITH IN ME.

DEFINITION OF SANCTIFIED..Definition of sanctify
1.make something holy: to give something a holy status

Catcher1

Hermosa Beach, CA

#476197 Jan 12, 2013
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Shrink..I will read them also. A lot of verses support my bibical claim. I will duck as they try to shoot the messenger. LOL
Nobody should be shot.

We need tougher gun laws: Registration like for a car; ban of all stupidass weapons. I'll be happy to discuss the scope of "stupidass" upon request.

The bible has nothing to do with it.

We need to save innocent lives.

Location hidden

#476198 Jan 12, 2013
LOL....wow

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#476199 Jan 12, 2013
Wow oh wow I just been outside and it is snowing here in the land of enchantment too night and boy is it some pretty stuff hanging onto every fense post and the trees and scrubs.The temp settin right pretty too at 18.Always count the blessings as they come.This snow and the cold will kill alot of air born germs carring the flu virus and clean the air too.

Location hidden

#476200 Jan 12, 2013
I think I will continue to believe Jesus is God and that his teachings still apply today. I guess if anyone who believes otherwise and thinks I am blind than I will happily be 'blind' in their eyes. It really is unfortunate that believers can not discuss scripture because any time differences arise it is inevitable that some in here will start with the "real Christian" and "of the devil" nonsense that has plagued and divided this room for years. And of course comments like that will unfortunately elicit like comments at times although you certainly havent see Lee or I do it. But is there a motivation to prove someone wrong who accuses you of being of the devil and then wont address scripture? No doubt there is. But it never should have come to that in the first place. If you are an 'adult' and that is the only way you can approach differences, even while ignoring how different your own beliefs are from most, than I pity you. We were given God's word for iron to sharpen iron. Not for childish accusations

Location hidden

#476201 Jan 12, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
Wow oh wow I just been outside and it is snowing here in the land of enchantment too night and boy is it some pretty stuff hanging onto every fense post and the trees and scrubs.The temp settin right pretty too at 18.Always count the blessings as they come.This snow and the cold will kill alot of air born germs carring the flu virus and clean the air too.
YAY..enjoy it LW. I love to watch it fall. Its so pretty.

Catcher1

Hermosa Beach, CA

#476202 Jan 12, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
It's in the 30s here in Southern California--just about unheard of.

We're wimpy here though, we are proud of our ability to survive these conditions.

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#476204 Jan 12, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
OK children.
Lights out.
Tomorrow, make a vow to try to get along.
Cheers Catcher 1, very good posting :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min candlesmell 703,873
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 13 min Deep Grope 88,621
The REAL reason TWA Flight 800 broke in half 13 min Doctor REALITY 9
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr BongoKrap 996,575
Poll Have you ever secretly sniffed a woman's panties (Apr '09) 1 hr Joseph8 36
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 3 hr Tony 6,925
Walmart works their workers on Thanksgiving too!!! (Nov '13) 4 hr Andy 3