Why Should Jesus Love Me?
Brother REALITY

United States

#476129 Jan 12, 2013
My Lobotomy was a Disaster wrote:
<quoted text>
you are the most poor brain and idiot in this cyber hemisohere'your brain only have 0.5 oz of cow manure mixed with dry sahara camel dung
pfey Do Do cacka du di
Go to sleep and be quiet,Shrink.
Doctor REALITY

United States

#476130 Jan 12, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
you are the most poor brain and idiot in this cyber hemisohere'your brain only have 0.5 oz of cow manure mixed with dry sahara camel dung
pfey Do Do cacka du di
Take two mental disorder pills and post me in the morning.
Doctor REALITY

United States

#476131 Jan 12, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Tis okay Doc.I developed my own lifestyle by chose.I'm not one bit ashamed of it either.I come by all I have honestly with hard work.
Along with that came quite a education that was not learned overnight.I find people take way too put for grant in this modern high tech world.God bless.
I was talking to Retardo-Dog.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#476132 Jan 12, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>Well I cant disagree that Internet witnessing often times is pointless. But I have changed some of my own beliefs due to the debates such as on hell so every so often they bear fruit. But as I was making some of the last posts I admit I wondered what it is I hope to accomplish as not much so far would lead me to believe anything positive will come from it but it is hard not to wanna try. have a good one
on internet we can learn some new spiritual thoughts, also we can be misleaded'this way careful selection allow us to keep common biblical full spiritual sense

Prayers are very helpful,just place our beliefs in the right direction- I quess this is so biblicaly called Gods Spirit,only not active to everyone.

try to witness on the street or flohmarts, or anyway,
YOU WILL HAVE INCREDIBLE HEART JOY, HAPPINESS AND FULFILMENT OF SOMETHING NOT ABLE TO DESCRIBE

BUT CYBER SPACE IS GOOD TO EXCHANGE BELIEFS, AND DEFEAT SOME DECEIVERS WHO DOESN'T BELIEVE AT ALL WHAT THEY WRITE

Keep good posting,many sincerely doesn't icon negatively spiritual biblical posts,
mostly deceivers do this
lately HU is not here and there is not daily much negative icons,
this atheistic guy was seating and seat all day long and everywhere negatively icon posters at same time, this is only him iconing and dr Reality poor joker, but maybe Good guy(I fell this)
Good Night
God bless you skom
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#476133 Jan 12, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>God-willing we will all find out.:).......T) PEACE
:)
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#476134 Jan 12, 2013
Here is something I read that some of you might be interested in.
Murder Victims by Weapon, 2007-2011
Here is a link to the latest crime data provided by the FBI regarding murders by weapon type.
http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in...

The current gun-ban episode is going to focus on high capacity "clips" and the "evil assault" weapon aka the AR-15 and similar rifles. Notice in the table that:
More people were murdered with blunt objects (clubs, hammers, etc) than with rifles of all types.
Knives or cutting instruments are the second leading weapon used in murders.
About the same number were killed with hands, fists, feet, etc as with rifles and shotguns combined!
The most significant information is that murder from all weapons has been steadily decreasing since 2007.

Unfortunately this data will be ignored in the attempt to "do something even if it is wrong" mentality after the Connecticut school shooting. They say "Just get those weapons of war no reasonable person would ever need off the streets ."

Your pump shotgun, your bolt action rifle, your 1911, your 38 special revolver, all the way back to your black powder musket have all been "weapons of war". Will some of them be next??
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#476135 Jan 12, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
I get what you're saying beloved Doc, but I grew up with loads of $$$ and Education and great food, but no love, joy, peace, nothing. Looking back, I'd rather live in the gutter and eat garbage with at least one loving parent. Extreme, I know, but you get my meaning.
Peace, love and joy Brother <3
I was only talking about power of money, but this power doesn.t contribute nothing to the spiritual love,hope, or innern heart prosperity?
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#476136 Jan 12, 2013
Goodnight you all.
Doctor REALITY

United States

#476137 Jan 12, 2013
Retardo Dog wrote:
<quoted text>
on internet we can learn some new spiritual thoughts, also we can be misleaded'this way careful selection allow us to keep common biblical full spiritual sense
Prayers are very helpful,just place our beliefs in the right direction- I quess this is so biblicaly called Gods Spirit,only not active to everyone.
try to witness on the street or flohmarts, or anyway,
YOU WILL HAVE INCREDIBLE HEART JOY, HAPPINESS AND FULFILMENT OF SOMETHING NOT ABLE TO DESCRIBE
BUT CYBER SPACE IS GOOD TO EXCHANGE BELIEFS, AND DEFEAT SOME DECEIVERS WHO DOESN'T BELIEVE AT ALL WHAT THEY WRITE
Keep good posting,many sincerely doesn't icon negatively spiritual biblical posts,
mostly deceivers do this
lately HU is not here and there is not daily much negative icons,
this atheistic guy was seating and seat all day long and everywhere negatively icon posters at same time, this is only him iconing and dr Reality poor joker, but maybe Good guy(I fell this)
Good Night
God bless you skom
Wuff wuff....

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#476138 Jan 12, 2013
Edit Juicy...I forgot I really didnt elaborate in my first post since I ran out of space. But the reason I originally asked if God hates unbelievers or sin is because my thought process was maybe if God hated unbelievers and not sin he would give believers a free pass to sin in the future (even though I know most dont look at it as something to abuse but a free pass nevertheless) while sending unbelievers to hell for sinning. But unbelief is just a sin. So the pointwas Christ didnt die on the cross so we could keep doing things he hates and only under the first scenario would that make sense to me. But he hates sin and spared us from the penalty of it imo because he commands those who believe in him and that his sacrifice saved and released us from our sinful natures to stop sinning. And there is a big diff between having recourse if we do sin than saying all your future sins are forgiven which only one verse in the entire Bible could even suggest but doesnt imo while dozens say the opposite. (T) peace

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#476139 Jan 12, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>I was talking to Retardo-Dog.
I know you was.I was tellin you tis okay and added my thoughts and feelings of myself to your post is all was just sharing with you.
God bless.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#476140 Jan 12, 2013
simplyput wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right , this Skom guy is a real instigator of trouble.
He loves strife in here it appears .
And BLL is a real iron worker. They neither one care about what true Christianity is about. They ask all these questions just so they can say WRONG. They asked you the same questions over and over, ignored your answers,
They are really ignorant of the Bible, but want it to appear that you are the one ignorant. They are not Christians, they are PRETENDING to be.
Hope you had a good walt disney vacation.
I see!! Thanks for clarifying that for me. I had a great time in Disney World. Hated to leave. I haven't seen you on here much lately. Have you been doing ok?
Doctor REALITY

United States

#476141 Jan 12, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you was.I was tellin you tis okay and added my thoughts and feelings of myself to your post is all was just sharing with you.
God bless.
Wuff...wuff...translation:(god bless you too)
Doctor REALITY

United States

#476143 Jan 12, 2013
Here For Now wrote:
Goodnight you all.
...wuff wuff!!.... wuff wuff wuff! translation:(good night! don't let the bedbugs bite!!)
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#476144 Jan 12, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol you know you are quit the roit.You know people do build there own cedar caskets and install liners some have graves sites in the mountains.God knows where they are.Money given you quite a itch lol I know of a number of thing does not cost a dime just abit of work.Do you know how to pick wild spinach,dig up a indian turip or clean roots of osha.Do you know where to go for fallen wood for supply of wood for stove for wintertime.Do you know how to purify water.Do you know how to make wild jerky from deer or elk.Do you know how to smoke fish.lol lol I bet you drive a fine new car still owe on it and use plastic card (credit card)bet you love givein thoses folks all that extra interest money too.lol You got to get up everyday and go to work verses the simply pleasures in life all for the love of money.different strokes for different folks as they say.Some are happy and some are not.hep big question for ya what gonna happen to the folks that do not have the smarts to live close to mother nature and everything comes to a end for them.Cause beleive it or not it can happen.
lill sweety
I know that cyber space never reveal true nature or daily lifes of posters

in this case with bunch of your questions you are totaly wrong,about me,my daily life,stougle, and problems

I assume that little money allow to baalance incredible daily fear,esspecialy if no one close is around this person counting only on Gods Help

there is none of your negative sugestions fit me personaly

if you would know me on daily basis,you would be surprise of my"material riches" and my daily life?

I am not able to tell all facts of my past and today life on this cyber topic or anyway

ONLY GOD KNOWS WHO I AM? THAT IS ALL

Inever counted on death insurance,because I don't care any cascets with pillow,or new cars,trust me sweety,

you doesn't live under the tree and your little farm doesn't exist without of roof, for all this we are forced to pay,and nobody is able to give us free gift of next day survive only God is able to do this

AND GOD IS DOING THIS ALL THE TIME?

lill
you even doesn't know if I have any job,or was on vacations,or flowing any outside income,if I paid for electric, or insurences

I like you lill and only you get very small light of the truth

God bless you sweety
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#476146 Jan 12, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Wuff...wuff...translat ion:(god bless you too)
if there is full moon above your stupid brain,

be careful because maybe you are changed as wild wolf,or Zombiee
from your WUFF ..wuff
EVERYONE CAN NOTICE THAT YOUR VOICE IS A VOICE OF WILD COYOTE FROM PRERIE,
look ar mirror ,maybe face is full of wolf or bear hairs,and fingers with nails look like skunk scratching of fating a....

go sleep ASAP
and don't make scare those humble christians around
pfyuijuik
simplyput

Aurora, CO

#476147 Jan 12, 2013
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
I see!! Thanks for clarifying that for me. I had a great time in Disney World. Hated to leave. I haven't seen you on here much lately. Have you been doing ok?
Yes Mam, thanks for asking. Been doing good.
I didn't come on very much , everytime Skom would say I was this cindy person, and QU still thinks I am, I would have to explain all my post to Skom, he doesn't comprehend too good, he is a very sad person, I think this 'Riders on the Storm ' is right about him.

But also been pretty busy. I will be in here off and on.

“Romans 8:1.”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#476148 Jan 12, 2013
Good evening all.

Grace, you don't have to explain your beliefs and/or why you have them to anybody. Those that keep trying to bait you know darn well what you believe and why you believe as you do. You've made it abundantly clear what your beliefs are and why you believe as you do.

The only reason they keep trying to bait you is because they simply want to argue and they've chosen you as their target. Anyone that's been posting in here since you showed up in here (and those that are trying to bait you have) is well aware of your beliefs. So to continue to ask you what they are (which is what they're doing) only proves what they're motives are. And those motives are to try to bait you into an argument. We all see that.

Just ignore them Grace. You don't have to explain anything to them or anyone else, because you've made your beliefs crystal clear.

Have a great night. God bless.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#476149 Jan 12, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>That 'Doctor' thing is just something I believe that God wanted me to use as an internet moniker in my 'work for the Kingdom of the Lord Jesus Christ'.
I cleaned the pop I spit up off my phone screen, wiped off my glasses, and I am sober. I know I am not dyslexic. hmm..I'll be darned, I did read it right the first time:) Just teasing ya doc! Good post on Israel btw. Have a good one

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#476150 Jan 12, 2013
For you Dr REALITY..
Jesus Paid it All with lyrics..

I hear the Savior say,
“Thy strength indeed is small;
Child of weakness, watch and pray,
Find in Me thine all in all.”
Refrain:
Jesus paid it all,
All to Him I owe;
Sin had left a crimson stain,
He washed it white as snow.
For nothing good have I
Whereby Thy grace to claim;
I’ll wash my garments white
In the blood of Calv’ry’s Lamb.
And now complete in Him,
My robe, His righteousness,
Close sheltered ’neath His side,
I am divinely blest.
Lord, now indeed I find
Thy pow’r, and Thine alone,
Can change the leper’s spots
And melt the heart of stone.
When from my dying bed
My ransomed soul shall rise,
“Jesus died my soul to save,”
Shall rend the vaulted skies.
And when before the throne
I stand in Him complete,
I’ll lay my trophies down,
All down at Jesus’ feet.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 5 min Catcher1 64,552
What color will Taylor Swift's baby be? 19 min Johnny 6
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 30 min WasteWater 106,599
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 32 min Anthony MN 654,377
Queen Cleopatra was clearly Black. White people... (Aug '10) 35 min Johnny 847
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr Internet Reality 45,281
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr nanoanomaly 973,928
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 5 hr Brian_G 281,947
More from around the web