Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#476062 Jan 12, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
Recently,on the Alex Jones radio show,( Prisonplanet.com )he was discussing standing up to the takeover globalists in America with a guest who stated that he also was angry over what's happening. So,just as Jones started talking about 'resisting and fighting',the guy says 'Yeah,if they think they're going to control me.....I'll just...LEAVE America.' And I thought to myself 'WHAT A PUNK!' I'm sure that's NOT what Jones was expecting him to say!
you already are prisoner of own stupid brain,and slave of goverment
you are controled by satelites ,police, groceries,drugs prescribe by doc, and dr Shrink who same times shake your brain to throw away little be s......planted inside of your bone skull

So Do Do Coockodu, you are finshed and exist not more any adjustment of your retarded brain and toungue full of s...from flying insects
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#476063 Jan 12, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
Confused soul; there was no Islam in the 1st century, but there were Arabs. Confused again? Did you just call Yahweh, Allah?
Wow, you really have issues my friend.
CS.
let me tell you
semities hebrews are modern ARABS included to them also Jews YOU IDIOT?

read ancient coppies of Esra
maybe your brain will be able to recognize same meaning Allah and Jews name Yahveh

it is same like arabs hebrews semities say Salam
but Jews says Shalom

it is same race like Dutch with Germans,german say gut nacht,and dutch says got nocht
or slovacs with poles?slovacs says dupek
polacs says dupka

Semitic hebrews today arabs says Allah Jews says YHVH

you are incredible brain washed idiot,
not only zionistic pagan but also dumb butt

Quin gave you proper name of G-D written by ancient semitic writters

same hagar and her son Ishmael were from one father Abraham and were hebrews semities like today from them are ARABS,Quaran and same father of all hebrews ABRAHAM

MY MY MY
your stupidity reach high scraper of Ny federal building

“Become Love!”

Since: Jan 09

Nowhere/Now here

#476064 Jan 12, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
I hope it's ok, I'd like to give these a go....
1 Peter 3:15
1) I chose 1 because I think an unbeliever, does not believe any of it.
Hebrews 12:28
Fear, to me, feels like respect for God's commandments as well as fear of the consequences of sin eg; eternity without God. I am fearful of an eternity without God, I am cautious of denying God and falling prey to evil. I am also in awe of God and Jesus and wish to follow The Lord with all my heart. To me, this would include obedience and reverance. Simply, I dream of and wish for Heaven and am willing to trust God.
To be cont...
I appreciate your response. And you are, for the most part, right. BUT...

James 2:19
Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble.

What separates us from devils?

The devils believe in "God," having been in His very presence. Faith is unnecessary for devils, for they dwell in the spirit-realm with "God." Their belief isn't based on testimonies and what-not. They know "God" exists because they've seen "God," face to face. But, they're not obedient. So, again, what separates us from devils?

The answer to the question as to who is an unbeliever, the answer is the first two.

To believe in "God" and His only-begotten Son isn't enough. As it's written, even the devils believe in "God." But, like I said and as we all know, devils aren't obedient. Therefore, we must do whatever is necessary to separate us from devils. In that, we must be obedient. Many of the most notorious criminals in history believed in "God," but in that, their belief only goes as far as believing "God" exists. We're not to believe "God" exists. We're to know "God" exists. But, we're to believe in Him. We're to believe that all that's prophesied will come to pass. We're to believe that He will fulfill every promise. And along with these, we're to believe that He rewards those that seek Him.

1John 3:7
Little children, let no man deceive you: he that doeth righteousness is righteous, even as he is righteous.

“Become Love!”

Nowhere/Now here

#476065 Jan 12, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
Romans 8:1-2
Point #1<-->A: I think that to be 'IN our Anointed Saviour we must have Faith; In God and Jesus and truly have accepted the Holy Spirit into our hearts.
Obedience and reverence; To try our very best, with love and humility, to obey and respect Our Lord as well as to follow the example and teachings of Jesus Christ. If we sometimes fail in this and have a repentent and humble attitude in our hearts, we are forgiven. As only God truly knows what is in our hearts.
Prioritise; We are to put God before anything else in the world and love Him above all other things.
Point #2<-->A: One that walks 'according to the flesh', to me, is; putting one's own will and desires before those of God, putting anything at all before God, caring more about what people think of an individual than what God thinks, loving anything more than one loves God, giving in to personal will rather than God's will, living in the world rather than in God, refusing to obey and follow Jesus, putting 'self' first, worshiping self or the world, worshiping anything or anyone other than God, disregarding God's Word and denying God and/or Jesus.
To be cont..
Excellent answers. But, I'd like to comment anyway.

To be IN our anointed Savior means, simply, to become one with him. We do this by, first, accepting what he accomplished for us on the cross which, in our generations, should be much easier than it was for them in the first century. We've never had to make the transition, from animal sacrifice to his sacrifice. Secondly, we must learn true love, as he taught it, and become love.

To walk in the flesh means, simply, to break the commandments. As sin is the transgression of the law, righteousness is obedience to the law. The law should be perceived in the same way we perceive the alphabet. As children, we learn the alphabet so that we can read and write. After time, we come to master the alphabet. After this, we should no longer have to refer to the alphabet in order to compose a letter. And even though we no longer have to refer to the alphabet to remind us of a letter, the alphabet, itself, is engraved to memory, always at our disposal. In this, we're no longer under the alphabet, if you will, but above it. And this is what's being explained in Galatians 3.

"But before faith came, we were kept under the law, shut up unto the faith which should afterwards be revealed. Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith. But after that faith is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster."

What Paul was explaining was how the law, without understanding the spiritual significance of it, as taught by our anointed Savior, served only to keep Israel in check and reveal sin to them. But, it couldn't make them righteous. But, why not? Because, the literal application of the letter of the law neglects the spiritual application of the law. One might refrain from committing adultery, as adultery is prohibited by the law, but it didn't eradicate lust. In this, Israel showed respect for one another, to a degree, but not love. They might have refrained from murdering one another, to a degree, but they remained inflamed with unjustified anger and wrath. They applied the literal application of the law, but their thoughts were entirely sinful. Our anointed Savior came and taught an age old lesson. "The thought of foolishness is sin," wrote the Preacher. By teaching us the spiritual significance of the law, our anointed Savior taught us how to engrave the law on our hearts. He taught us how to make the law unnecessary. He taught us how to cleanse our thoughts which, in turn, would cleanse our actions, reactions, and speech. He taught us true love.

Thank you, again, for your response, time, and consideration.

Until next time...

Shalowm.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#476067 Jan 12, 2013
@BROTHER LEE....Good posts my friend but I did want to add a little bit as far as even the devil believing. IMHO it is more than just obedience that seperates us. Granted it doesnt take faith for the devil to believe in God as he knows God exists. But still the devil has rejected God's ways and does not look to Him for salvation. He is not repentant for the sin he revels in. I guess it would be an interesting question if the devil could ever be saved. I'd imagine if there was ever an example of not being able to be renewed again unto repentance he would be it.And yes ultimately since faith would not be needed and salvation isnt an option making repentance seem unlikely given who he is, it does seem like the only difference is obedience. But I think that is leaving out a very important distinction which is he has rejected God and that is why he is disobedient. I think there are a lot of believers who do not obey regardless of whether they feel they need to but that is not the same as rejecting God.part 1 of 2

Location hidden

#476068 Jan 12, 2013
BROTHER LEE Part 2 of 2.....and without this distinction than there would be no differencce between believers who need to work on their obedience and the devil. The devil is beyond redemption whereas the believer can always be brought back from his wandering. Now if you were to compare say the devil with a believer who rejected God and returned to the world like a dog to his vomit and never reurned and died in his sins then I would agree the end-result is damnation. But to reject God imo is not simply disobediience but a conscious and deliberate decision to reject God and His commandments and return to a life of sin and disgard his faith. Short of that I see it as the Prodical Son and God will always allow us to return to Him. JMO (T) PEACE

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#476069 Jan 12, 2013
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not sure if its all homemade or not. it could be and probably is.
My mom was a good cook but we weren't the richest folks in town. Alot of nights it was just rice or Milk soup. LOL. Also alot of hotdishes, When i left home i thought i'll never have hotdish again, but i still have it alot and I love it now. Kids usually never really realize how good they have it.
Well rider money does not make for happiness and money can not love you like a Mom can.Milk soup as in tomato soup or potato soup,with dash of onion and bits of ham with big pan of homemade corn bread,crackers or torillias flat bread made on grill with real butter.Have you ever ate grilled salmon patties made with green chile and onions.

I once had a young lady of about fifteen come to visit me city gal.
When I went to collect fresh eggs she said seriouly you really do not eat those things.When she seen me unwrap a nice steak out of white wrapping (butcher paper)she said,That did not come from no store.When she seen me open a jar of fresh made apple jelly she said.How is it you make all this funny stuff that not even good for a dog to eat.Never tasted it to even know.Her attuide was if it did not come from a store she was not going to eat it.She wanted the fast foods she had been raised on most of her life.She would not raise one finger to help herself.Did not even know how to wash dishes.What a experience for me this was.Whinned and complained morning and night.The wonder of it all.Well,all I got to say is I have not gotten sick or died from all the funny stuff that not even good enough to feed to a dog and was not store bought.Amazing is it not.

Location hidden

#476070 Jan 12, 2013
Brother Lee...excellent analogy with the alphabet and with the corresponding verse from Galatians. Not being beholden to law means does not mean we are now free to rape or murder or cheat or steal. It means we no longer are trying to acheive justification through works of law. The way I see it is that prior man felt so long as he was in accordance with the law that he was saved and that is not the case. If one follows the law yet fails to trust in Christ for salvation he is lost. But what is justification through faith?Christ said those that are truly his diciples will adhere to his teachings. So faith is not simply believing as u explained even the devil believes. Faith is believing and trusting in God and faith is also a manifestation of our odedience to Christ. It says in John if one says they know Christ but dont obey the commandments the truth is not in them. Faith imo is the total acceptance of Christ an His commandments. Not just believing He exists but believing in Him and His commadments ( T) PEACE

“Become Love!”

Nowhere/Now here

#476071 Jan 12, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
Oi BBL :) voce me surpreso quando falou Portugues, uma boa surpresa, eu esqueci muito da minha lingua mais gosto de tentar. Eu acho que eu sou uma pessoa que acredito verdadeira mesmo e com o meu coracao inteiro eu amo de Deus, mais eu nao sei tanto assim da Biblia comos outras pesoas e se eu te chatiei(?) quando eu escrevi responsas para a tuas perguntas, eu nao queria disso, so queria ver se eu tou indo na direcao verdadeira. Quero aprender. Eu nao gosto muito de brigar aqui nao.
Shalom <3
Eu, tambem, ter esquecido a maioria de minha lingua nativa. E desde que me mudei para o Sul, eu tenho vindo a aprender mais Espanhol do que qualquer coisa. Hebraico e Grego, tambem, para aprender a BÝblia. A questao e que, raramente preciso alguem para falar. Tecnicamente, porem, cresci falando crioulo Caboverdiano e tudo. Ate agora, nao sei mesmo que eu estou compondo minha palavras e frases com precisao.

Ate a proxima vez, meu amigo...

Shalowm.

Location hidden

#476072 Jan 12, 2013
BROTHER LEE....I would also add that when Christ says in Matthew 28:20 to make sure they obey all he has commanded that this took place AFTER he rose from the dead. In fact Matthew 28-1-10 specifically addresses Mary Magdelene finding the empty tomb and what Yeshua said to her and then the passage continues with Him telling his diciples to go out and baptize all nations in His name and to make sure they obey all he has commanded of them. So to me this clearly illustrates that His teachings stood after the Sacrifice and applied to everyone. Thus faith is the combination of trust, belief, and obedience if we were to define the diff between 'faith' and 'belief' imo. (T) PEACE

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#476073 Jan 12, 2013
Justification by faith is God's act of removing the guilt and penalty of sin while at the same time declaring a sinner righteous through Christ's atoning sacrifice.

“Become Love!”

Nowhere/Now here

#476074 Jan 12, 2013
Grace Walker wrote:
You have to learn all that from reading scripture. Better yet, ask God to show you.
Shame on you, Grace Walker.

You say that this isn't a game, but then, this is your reply to me. Following are all the questions you chose to ignore rather than answer. You know...sometimes, it's just better to be honest and say you don't know than to answer as you did, or ignore the questions, altogether. First...

1Peter 3:15
But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear.

And now...

Which of the following identifies with your definition of "unbeliever?"

1) A person that does not believe "God" exists, nor that He has an only-begotten Son that died for us, so therefore, does not feel it's expected of us to keep the commandments.

2) A person that does believe "God" exists, and that He has an only-begotten Son that died for us, but doesn't feel it's expected of us to keep the commandments.

3) A person that does believe "God" exists, and that He has an only-begotten Son that died for us, and feels it's expected of us to keep the commandments.

Wherefore we receiving a kingdom which cannot be moved, let us have grace, whereby we may serve God acceptably with reverence and godly fear.

In this verse, the term for "reverence " is the Greek "deous." The term "fear" is derived from the Greek "eulabeias. " The definition of "reverence " is "fearful, " and the definition of "fear" is "awe" AND "caution. "

Fearful of what, I ask? Cautious of what, I ask?

Romans 8:1-2
There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.
For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death

Point #1: There's no condemnation to those who are in our anointed Savior.

QUESTION: How do we define one who's IN our anointed Savior?

Point #2: There's no condemnation to those who do not walk according to the flesh.

QUESTION: How do we define one that walks according to the flesh?

Point #3: There's no condemnation to those who walk according to the Spirit.

QUESTION: How do we define one that walks according to the Spirit?

What are the law of the Spirit and the law of sin and death?

I know the answers, Grace Walker. I'm wondering what answers you'll give. And if you don't mind, I'd appreciate it if you could share what you believe and not what some other theologian or commentator believes.

Thank you for your time and consideration, Grace Walker.

Until next time...

Shalowm.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#476075 Jan 12, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Well rider money does not make for happiness and money can not love you like a Mom can.Milk soup as in tomato soup or potato soup,with dash of onion and bits of ham with big pan of homemade corn bread,crackers or torillias flat bread made on grill with real butter.Have you ever ate grilled salmon patties made with green chile and onions.
I once had a young lady of about fifteen come to visit me city gal.
When I went to collect fresh eggs she said seriouly you really do not eat those things.When she seen me unwrap a nice steak out of white wrapping (butcher paper)she said,That did not come from no store.When she seen me open a jar of fresh made apple jelly she said.How is it you make all this funny stuff that not even good for a dog to eat.Never tasted it to even know.Her attuide was if it did not come from a store she was not going to eat it.She wanted the fast foods she had been raised on most of her life.She would not raise one finger to help herself.Did not even know how to wash dishes.What a experience for me this was.Whinned and complained morning and night.The wonder of it all.Well,all I got to say is I have not gotten sick or died from all the funny stuff that not even good enough to feed to a dog and was not store bought.Amazing is it not.
lill but this love of parents is backed up by source of this world-money
without of them
mama is not able to give own child milk,egg chicken,any delicious food.clothing,roof, nice cover to sleep.heating room,or air condition

without of money even your own dog will be dead

greed for money make wars and hate,
but simple making money to show family Love
is very important never disconected source to be quiet,have love, be happy,watch tv,have warm room

this is simple nonsense that money doesn't make human being earthly happy,
included is also faith
most homeless are not believers

also to bless By God to have not much money to not forget God
or no penny to not curse or despise God.

Word is created by God and mountain of gold and silver aslo created is by God,

on those 2 moutains run whole world and prosperity in phisical and spiritual sense
because those 2 parabolic mountains of God given to humankind ,produce main valute Dollar,Euro,schilings, or francs= all based on all natural resources;gold,silver,platinum ,coal ,oil etc......

TO GOD BE THE GLORY FOR THIS MARVELOUS GIFT GIVEN TO WHOLE MANKIND

BUT HELL WITH THOSE WHO SWALLOW WITH GREED THOSE RESOURCES AND STICKING TO OWN POCKET WITHOUT OF AND AND ANY LOVE OF OTHERS-CREATING WARS,HATES, GREED, OWN RICHES,ETCC

UNJUSTICE IS SOURCE OF EVIL,
BUT MONEY IS EVERYTHING WHAT THIS PHISICAL REALM IS ABLE TO OFFER AS GIFT FROM GOD TO ALL OF US.

Not equal and evil goverments,economies, and walfare sysytem created man,and MAN DOESN'T BRING ANY HAPPINESS TO THE SECOND HUMAN

BUT MONEY DOES SO LONG HOW LONG HUMAN LIVES ON THIS EARTH?
lill go to life insurance company and insure yourselves to free financialy own family in case of your death
BECAUSE COFFIN AND BURIAL COST 9000 DOLLARS, not one galon milk,or box of potatoes

Location hidden

#476076 Jan 12, 2013
Justification by Faith
An Examination of the Biblical Doctrine of Salvation

http://www.reformedonline.com/view/reformedon...

Location hidden

#476077 Jan 12, 2013
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>Shame on you, Grace Walker.
You say that this isn't a game, but then, this is your reply to me. Following are all the questions you chose to ignore rather than answer. You know...sometimes, it's just better to be honest and say you don't know than to answer as you did, or ignore the questions, altogether. First...
But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear.
And now...
1) A person that does not believe "God" exists, nor that He has an only-begotten Son that died for us, so therefore, does not feel it's expected of us to keep the commandments.
2) A person that does believe "God" exists, and that He has an only-begotten Son that died for us, but doesn't feel it's expected of us to keep the commandments.
3) A person that does believe "God" exists, and that He has an only-begotten Son that died for us, and feels it's expected of us to keep the commandments.
Wherefore we receiving a kingdom which cannot be moved, let us have grace, whereby we may serve God acceptably with reverence and godly fear.
In this verse, the term for "reverence " is the Greek "deous." The term "fear" is derived from the Greek "eulabeias. " The definition of "reverence " is "fearful, " and the definition of "fear" is "awe" AND "caution. "
Point #2: There's no condemnation to those who do not walk according to the flesh.
I know the answers, Grace Walker. I'm wondering what answers you'll give. And if you don't mind, I'd appreciate it if you could share what you believe and not what some other theologian or commentator believes.
Until next time...
Shalowm.
What are you talking about? I ask you learn those things that you were asking me BY reading scripture or asking God to show you. You misunderstood this but it doesnt surprise me. Have a nice night
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#476078 Jan 12, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
BROTHER LEE....I would also add that when Christ says in Matthew 28:20 to make sure they obey all he has commanded that this took place AFTER he rose from the dead. In fact Matthew 28-1-10 specifically addresses Mary Magdelene finding the empty tomb and what Yeshua said to her and then the passage continues with Him telling his diciples to go out and baptize all nations in His name and to make sure they obey all he has commanded of them. So to me this clearly illustrates that His teachings stood after the Sacrifice and applied to everyone. Thus faith is the combination of trust, belief, and obedience if we were to define the diff between 'faith' and 'belief' imo.(T) PEACE
somehow you are right skom
But I would argue that Mat 28;1-10
apply fully to the cyber topics and posts posted always to the same people,creating sectarian argues, and proffs who is right or who is not?
TRUE JESUS CHRIST ENCOURAGEMENT IS TO CONFRONT HUMANS FACE TO FACE,TO VISIT PUBLIC PLACES,TO PREACH ON THE STREETS ETC

mostly many single JW fulfill Jesus given command to His disciples,
ONLY THEUR JW LEADERS TRACHEROUS AND EVIL SALVE ABUSE THOSE PEOPLE FORCING THEM TO ADVERISE THEIR WATCHTOWERS AND AWAKES HAVING NOT SPIRITUAL SENSE AT ALL

But only those crowds of simple old man,women,young ladies,or boys JW are 100% witnesses of God And His Son

God bless you Skom
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#476079 Jan 12, 2013
Hateful Internet Loner with no life in the REAL world away from his computer wrote:
<quoted text>
lill but this love of parents is backed up by source of this world-money
without of them
mama is not able to give own child milk,egg chicken,any delicious food.clothing,roof, nice cover to sleep.heating room,or air condition
without of money even your own dog will be dead
greed for money make wars and hate,
but simple making money to show family Love
is very important never disconected source to be quiet,have love, be happy,watch tv,have warm room
this is simple nonsense that money doesn't make human being earthly happy,
included is also faith
most homeless are not believers
also to bless By God to have not much money to not forget God
or no penny to not curse or despise God.
Word is created by God and mountain of gold and silver aslo created is by God,
on those 2 moutains run whole world and prosperity in phisical and spiritual sense
because those 2 parabolic mountains of God given to humankind ,produce main valute Dollar,Euro,schilings, or francs= all based on all natural resources;gold,silver,platinum ,coal ,oil etc......
TO GOD BE THE GLORY FOR THIS MARVELOUS GIFT GIVEN TO WHOLE MANKIND
BUT HELL WITH THOSE WHO SWALLOW WITH GREED THOSE RESOURCES AND STICKING TO OWN POCKET WITHOUT OF AND AND ANY LOVE OF OTHERS-CREATING WARS,HATES, GREED, OWN RICHES,ETCC
UNJUSTICE IS SOURCE OF EVIL,
BUT MONEY IS EVERYTHING WHAT THIS PHISICAL REALM IS ABLE TO OFFER AS GIFT FROM GOD TO ALL OF US.
Not equal and evil goverments,economies, and walfare sysytem created man,and MAN DOESN'T BRING ANY HAPPINESS TO THE SECOND HUMAN
BUT MONEY DOES SO LONG HOW LONG HUMAN LIVES ON THIS EARTH?
lill go to life insurance company and insure yourselves to free financialy own family in case of your death
BECAUSE COFFIN AND BURIAL COST 9000 DOLLARS, not one galon milk,or box of potatoes
How sad that you have no life away from your computer.

Location hidden

#476080 Jan 12, 2013
One question to consider. Does God hate unbelievers or does God hate sin? Yes unbelief is listed as a sin in Revelations and shown as one of the things we must overcome but it is sin that the Lord hates. This is why imo Christ did not die for our sins only for us to claim now any sinning we do is the future is covered. He died for our sins because He wanted those who believed to be perfect as the Father in Heaven is perfect and why in John it says those who keep on sinning are not born from God. Do we have recourse when we sin? Yes. But would we really be released of any culpability from something the Lord hates, tells us not to do, says those that continue to do it are not of God? Would he die on the cross if we were just going to keep sinning?Whether man is capable of not sinning once released from the control of his sinful nature may be debatable but the expectations of us are clear. And AFTER the Sacrifice He said make sure those baptized in his name obeyed his commands.(T) PEACE
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#476081 Jan 12, 2013
Grace Walker wrote:
Justification by Faith
An Examination of the Biblical Doctrine of Salvation
http://www.reformedonline.com/view/reformedon...
Hi,Sweetie!
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#476082 Jan 12, 2013
[QUOTE who="Confused christian who loses,and re-gains(or so he thinks)his salvation EVERY DAY"]<quoted text>Shame on you, Grace Walker.
And now...
Until next time...
Shalowm.[/QUOTE]Good evening. Are you in 'saved mode',or 'lost mode' tonight??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Hidingfromyou 763,717
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 8 min Chris Clearwater 175,021
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 10 min KayMarie 554,702
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 30 min Rick in Kansas 263,400
Dish Network 1 hr mnb0495 1
Is Incest with mother is most pleasurable of all? (Feb '12) 1 hr fdskjfsdkj344 38
Bull and Boar - an 18th century Welsh tavern. 1 hr Hatti_Hollerand 64
Dubai massage Body To Body full service 0559... (Feb '14) 3 hr Arun 137

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE