Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

But dear friends remember what the apostles of our Lord Jesus Christ foretold.They said to you In the last times there will be scoffers who will follow their own ungodly desires.Theses are the men who divide you who follow mere natural instincts and do not have the spirit.

But you dear friend build yourselves up in your most holy faith and pray in the Holy Spirit.Keep yourselves in God's love as you wait for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ to bring you to eternal life.

Be merciful to those who doubt;snatch others from the fire and save them;to others show mercy,mixed with fear-hating even the clothing stained by corrupted flesh.

To him who is able to keep you from falling and to present you before his glorious presence without fault and great joy-to the only God and Savior be glory,majesty,power and authority,through Jesus Christ our Lord before all ages now and forever more Amen.

“Painters Find Beauty in Life ”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

lil whispers wrote:
Yet theses men speak abusively against whatever they do not understand by instinct,like unreasoning animals-theses are the very things that destroy them.
Woe to them they have taken the way of Cain;they have rushed for profit into Balaam's error;they have been destroyed in Korah's rebellion.
Theses men are blemishes at love feasts,eating you without the slightest of qualm-sheperds who feed only themselves.They are clouds without rain,blown along by the wind;autumn trees,without fruit and uprooted-twice dead.They are wild waves of the sea,foaming up their shame;wandering stars for whom blackest darkness has been reserved forever.
Enoch the seveneth from Adam prophesied about theses men:see the Lord is coming with thousands upon thousands of his holy ones to judge everyone and to convict all the ungodly of all the ungodly act thay have done in the ungodly way and of all the harsh words ungodly sinners have spoken against him.Theses men are grumblers and faultfinders;they follow their own evil desires; they boast about themselves and flatter others for their own advantage.
Continue next post.
Amen

“Ungood doubleplus duckspeak.”

Since: Dec 12

Earth.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Whoa....Peace and love to all ><> <3

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
son
get away from responds,
because you will receive from me very horible rebukes making shame to your own choice beliefs
My purpose is not to discuss or debate or plays with Bible with sects,false teachers,and children not mature in Gods Word not knowing simple jokes not intended to harm anyone.
if my jokes harm you?
PLEASE/JUST PACK UP YOUR TOYS AND DISSAPEAR FROM ANY RESPONDS TO YOUR DR SHRINK
UNDERSTOOD?
I HAVE NOT PART IN ANY DISCUSSION,MY PERSONAL GIFT FROM GOD IS TO LOOK FOR EVIL SPIRITS DESPISING HONEST CHRISTIANS AND PLANTING FASE DEVIL TEACHINGS
Just please?
change your direction and step down from responds to me,and tempting me with worthless blasphemous discussions having nothing to do with GODS BIBLE AND GODS ETERNAL NOT CHANGABLE PLAN?
many time I told you good night
but you still sniffing drugs nt sleep and bambling respond post to me?
JUST LAST TIME
TRIFECTA?
HAVE GOOD NIGHT MY SON, AND BE HAPPY WITHOUT OF ANY DISCUSSIONS WITH ME?
you got your friends and stick with them,
I AM NOT YOUR BROTHER NOR YOUR FRIEND AT ALL.
verstanden?
shame me? you think threats will get you anywhere Shrink. You can't shame me. You not know me. The only person you shame is yourself. the only person look bad is you. you can write you hate and you insults, that not bother me. all that do is show the world that you is SHAM.

I not here to look no friend. I write on a billboard about Jesus and discuss. this not no site for no friend.

I will respond to you because you and some others on here just write the bible, but no follow it and no know what it mean. What you mean you is a Jesus follower and insulting mexicans and others?? that not of Jesus Shrink, you is a SHAM.

You say your personal gift is to look for evil spirit?? well look in the mirror shrink and you find yourself.

All you typing in CAPS and you threats no scare me. You can't discuss anything. you writing no make much sense and because you feel shame about you writings you then turn to insult people. then with you crazy self think that draw people to Jesus.

me laughing!, my writings can tempt you Shrink, then you weak Shrink. you can't tempt me. anyone make you sin blame yourself, not the person that tempt you to sin. you sin, is on you, not me. you have anger hate and malice towards mexicans Shrink. no blame Jesus or me, blame yourself Shrink for that sin. check you own heart.

“Quo Vadis”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
seems to me,you don't read any of my posts,only run your mouth aand your own made truth,trying to convince others of your rights not GODS BIBLE TRUTH
anyway you are fully right about christianity as worlwide churches,denominations, and sects
exist only one way and one the truth and the life through Yesus Christ
any churches on this earth or sects or denominations lead all members today to the dark ditch Mat 15;14
you are not my spiritual or divine confessor to invastibate me to what denomination I belong,
exist not need to explain you,esspecialy like yours zionistic beliefs trying rewrite Bible and having nothing to do with True Gospel
have very nice day mister CS
Shabbat Shalom sir. So now the name you use is Yesus?

Interesting. Very, very interesting indeed.

CS.

“Quo Vadis”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Good Afternoon CS... Adonai and Adonis are simply 'cognates' borrowed from a root word from a certain language... and other languages adopted it but gave a different form of the word or "a name" in their own language... just like spanish, french and italian share some "very similar" words based on latin roots.
Baal means master or lord... "Mr." really means "Master" although we pronounce it "mister"... Now if someone calls you Mr.(your last name)... does that mean that you are Ba'al also? No of course not. So when I say Jesus is Lord I'm not saying Ba'al is Lord.
Some people call you Andrew but shouldn't they be calling you by the original form of Andrew instead of it's english cognate? No of course not... it isn't necessary.
This unfortunately is your attempt at throwing a monkey's wrench into gears of understanding. My given name by my parents is Andrew, therefore Andrew is what I go by lest I change my name. Baal does mean Lord so it would be error to say Lord Jesus, unless they were one in the same being then the structure of your sentence would be egregiously flawed. All I see from you are several justifications that hold no water. It is either correct or incorrect, pagan or not at all. You know you err with this but yet you have bothered to put finger to keys and type; why do you do this? To what end?

Andrew (CS).

“Quo Vadis”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
Romans 2:17-24 [17] Now you, if you call yourself a Jew; if you rely on the law and brag about your relationship to God; [18] if you know his will and approve of what is superior because you are instructed by the law; [19] if you are convinced that you are a guide for the blind, a light for those who are in the dark,[20] an instructor of the foolish, a teacher of infants, because you have in the law the embodiment of knowledge and truth--[21] you, then, who teach others, do you not teach yourself? You who preach against stealing, do you steal?[22] You who say that people should not commit adultery, do you commit adultery? You who abhor idols, do you rob temples?[23] You who brag about the law, do you dishonor God by breaking the law?[24] As it is written: "God's name is blasphemed among the Gentiles because of you."
Revelation 21:6-8 [6] He said to me: "It is done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. To him who is thirsty I will give to drink "without cost" from the spring of the water of life..
The scripture is excellent though I fail to see your point Ms. Walker. I repent of my sins Ms. Walker, countless times I have said I am not perfect, for if I were then I would have no need for a Savior. Yet in spite of me the Law is the Law whether we choose to acknowledge it or not. It is either we attempt to keep the Law or we are Lawless. The law being there doesn't cause the Savior to be absent from purpose, but because it is there why we need one so we can be saved from our sins.

This is not rocket science stuff I'm explaining,but you choose to stick to your guns lock, stock and empty barrel. Why do you do this? Is scripture so difficult to understand why it must be interpreted in such crude fashion constantly? You quote scripture that should be plain to see and understand, but somehow I think there's a reason you quote scripture absent explaining. I can tell you have a lot of knowledge,just apply this knowledge and stop fighting so feverishly a battle that needs not be fought.

Shalom.

Andrew (CS).

“Quo Vadis”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, yes... I already know all of this. For myself, I like going back to the original word (hebrew/greek or other) for the purpose of finding out the meaning of the word so I can get a clearer understanding behind a certain scripture. When I do that it's kind of like turning on the high beams on a lonely stretch of highway in which one can see further. I say few words like Amen (truth), Hallelujah, Praise the Lord, Praise God, Praise Jesus... sometimes Selah because it is part of a holy conversation.
I may say shalom every once in a while... now speaking for myself of course, while it may give some a thrill to throw out hebrew/greek words here and there... for some reason, it doesn't thrill me as much because I rather seek out the meaning of such words. Like it says in I cor 14, I rather speak 10? words in a known language than 10,000 words in an unknown language. While it doesn't necessarily bother me if someone wants to call Jesus "Yeshua" and the like... I can dig it. Sometimes, depending on who I am speaking to, I myself will call Jesus "Yeshua". But for me, if I were to use hebrew all the time (not being able to speak it fluently)... I would feel like some sort of Hebrew Gypsy or something and would simply be showing off if I did that.
Understood, and I see this as a genuine attempt at explanation and I am happy for this. I don't hate on people for saying Jesus, for people can choose to worship whomever or whatever they so please. All I'm saying is that for people who say they are "True" believers, who really want to be in His Kingdom, then Jesus is neither an accurate translation nor a name that existed during that time. It is ok for one to express themselves freely, but I don't say hallelujah with a 'J' because that would be inaccurate. The letter J which came into existence in our language somewhere in the 1500s was borrowed from the French J, which isn't an accurate replacement for I in either case, so Iosef cannot properly be translated as Joseph and Iesous cannot be properly translated as Jesus. The stages of the word has gone through so much mixing and matching and piecing together that even the letter "S" was added at a far later date after the first Tyndale version of the scriptures was published in Antwerp 1525,10 years before the first fully authorized version of the English Bible came out, the great Bible authorized by King Henry VIII.

Without getting into a lot of the fine details here, the point I'm trying to make is that regardless of the heart's intend,the name many people worship is not the person they are worshiping or following. You can check it for yourself;the Romans had a terrible knack of taking things that never belonged to them,perverting them and calling them their own. Throughout Rome's history,they have borrowed several deities and heroes from many religions, cultures and mythologies, renamed them and authorized those names based on their system of worship. They did so because they, for a very long time ruled much of the known world until about effectively after the fall of Constantinople in 1453, after which the empire truly crumbled. Yet Constantine also did some repackaging of his own. To save the Roman Empire, he began the process of systematically transforming it to a religious Kingdom rather than a political one. Hence, Christendom.

After He defeated his co-consul Licinius at the battle of Adrianople in 324 CE, it marked the end of the Empire in the west as Constantine had his ruler-ship from the east in Byzantium. After a few more centuries, Rome ceased to be an effective military power, but as a rich and powerful religious authority held sway and influence over many kings and countries. The emergence of the Crusaders was somewhat an attempt to rekindle the glory days, Islam and Saladin (Salahadin) effectively put an end to that in 1187 CE.

Sorry I stretched the point a bit but I believe you got it.

Shalom.

Andrew (CS).

“Quo Vadis”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
This is where you are missing the mark!! Jesus died for ALL our sins..He died ONCE for ALL..sound familiar?? The Believer is NOT judged by the law.. We have been JUSTIFIED through the blood of Jesus Christ. DO you understand what JUSTIFIED truly means? Obviously not. We as believers, Will stand in front of God, "BLAMLESS" "SINLESS" "HOLY" "WITHOUT SPOT OR BLEMISH" HOW?? BEACUSE WE ARE IN CHRIST. Thats what Jesus done for us..The Holy Spirit gives us the Power to avoid the temptation of sin but we are mere humans and sometimes we will fall back into our fleshly ways instead of allowing the Spirit. That doesnt bring us condemnation..The Spirit reminds us who we are in Christ Jesus and we continue on with the race that is set before us..FAITH is what we endure. Look how many people tell us that our faith is wrong and present very good arguments but I put my trust in Jesus and His finished works..I will endure until the end..With this Faith..
All of the power that it takes to save any human being, to heal any human being, to deliver any human being, came into this earth on the Day of Pentecost. When Jesus walked into a place, the power was there to heal the people. Why? Because the power was in Him. He said, "The Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works" (John 14:10). Now, that power is in you because you are in Him. Because you are in Christ Jesus, you can live like Him, talk like Him, and act like Him. The Word of God will change you - spirit, soul, and body. Sanctification...Know what that means?
redeemed..know what that means? Justified by faith..do you know what that means?
You are called a joint-heir with Christ Jesus. The Word says that when you accepted Jesus as your Lord, you became one spirit with Him. You are in Him. God sees you in Jesus. He not only came inside you, but you went inside Him.
As He is..SO are we in this world..because we are IN Him.
Have you ever heard the phrase: "But I'm so unworthy"? That was true before you got saved. You were not worthy to receive what Jesus did. But He did it anyway! Because He died for you, you can live in Him. He made you worthy. You have been created in Christ Jesus and there is nothing unworthy in Him
I do apologize ahead of time but at the risk of being labelled some more as arrogant, I must say your post is poor. You purposely fail to understand knowing all the time that even if I were to bring a Malak (Angel) down (if I could) and prove to you the truth you still would not see it. Did the Savior say he came to destroy the Law or fulfill it? Do you understand what this means? Does fulfill mean abolish, make to none effect, to trample upon? What does it mean. please explain it tome and the masses because apparently your bible must be different from all the others I've seen, at least the more popular ones. You are so blinded by indoctrination that you can't see or accept anything they teach you outside your church and that isn't found in your Revised 1611 AD 66 book version of the bible.

This may well be a pointless conversation with you. I may have an easier time convincing a goat not to eat out of the garbage that convince you of anything. Oh, by the way, there's a planet they call Jupiter. Agreed?

Forget it.
[Sigh]

I apologize Yahweh my Elohiym for my frustration and lack of patience with people..

Andrew.

“Quo Vadis”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>I have been asked in time past was Jesus a Christian... the answer is no as He is the Christ (the Messiah, Mashiach?... what have you). But then I tell them neither was Luther a Lutheran, Calvin a Calvinist, Luther a lutheran (you get the picture).
But I had struggled in the recent few years with the name Christian because of varying beliefs (38,000-41,000 sects). So I thought to just consider myself a Believer, in which I still do. But Christian is mentioned in the Bible so for myself, I am honored to simply be called a Christian AKA called Fundie (by some). I just simply believe in The Lord Jesus and trust Him. So for me, the case is closed on that matter. I'm a Christian.
Acts 26:28
I Peter 4:16
Though I sincerely respect your honesty (as I believe you have been mostly), you seem a very confused individual. You only answered one part of the question.I believe I did ask if the Apostles were Christians too.

Shalom.

Andrew (CS).

“Quo Vadis”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Seraphine wrote:
<quoted text>
Bonjour mon ami, the road is narrow and yes we were told that it was not be easy. Yes we are surrounded by negativity but even through this our light must continue to shine.
Agreed 100%. I hope I'm not the same way but it seems adults are much harder to teach than kindergarten. Can you tell me why I may believe this to be so?

Shalom and Love,

Andrew (CS).

“Quo Vadis”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
ummm..second sentence..1st paragragh in the post that Red Quoted. You most certainly did say that. over and over again. Your behavior is no better, my friend. No better. Not this time
Failure to follow. Please enlighten me some more.

Andrew (CS).

“Quo Vadis”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree CS..I aplogize if I was rude. I have already explained to you how I was comfortable speaking in my own language. I honestly feel that God understands our language barrier since He was the one that gave us all our languages. Don't you believe that He can speak and understand them all? If you prefer to call Him a Hebrew name then that is your choice. If your religion forbids it then I will question that religion. I still believe that we should all look beyond our differences and just talk about Gods love. Thats a universal language.:)
Remember, we have languages because it creates confusion going back to the Tower of Babel. the intent wasn't for our benefit. Because there are so many different languages, we either can't understand each other, won't try to understand and we err in translation. I speak English, but as most people who know anything about language can attest, English is no credit to languages in general. Most people speak it because the British Empire was such a powerful influence world over. It isn't an artistic language and much of the time it is grammatically challenged. A number of words are also short changed, just as the Greek and Latin which it came from proved to be a poor substitute for words of other languages a whole lot of the time.

Shalom!

Andrew (CS).

“Quo Vadis”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
TRUTH??? What truth have you discussed? You only talk about calling God by His real name..in Hebrew!! How is that truth? Prove to me that God tells us to specifically call on Him in His Hebrew name? Is God Hebrew? No...He is Not. Where did you find this information? Your version of truth is just about His name. Nothing about Who He is..What we mean to Him or What He did for us or what we are to do...just a name in hebrew..Does that offer you salvation? Yep..sounds like truth all right. What makes you think that you have the truth? Every denomination feels they know the truth. We back it up with Gods Word..Show me your truth in Gods Word. You havent even told us WHAT god you believe in..If you want to teach us the truth..Be truthful
Don't twist the conversation then try pinning this on me. I asked about two days ago; where in the bible is there authorization that says it's ok to translate names? I asked that question, I received no answer. Now you ask where "God" asked us to call His name in Hebrew? If He's the Most High One of 'Abraham, Isaac and Jacob' and never said Steve, Bob and Richard, then I'm sure He was referred to in the Hebrew. I never really needed to explain this because this is now becoming childish.

Shalom.

Andrew (CS).

“Quo Vadis”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
satans name was lucifer..why are you calling him ha satan? You are getting into worldly things such as churches with steeples. The building is NOT the church. The body of believers make up the church. Why do you put so much emphasis on religious practices? Yes, those are religious practices and ceremonial practices. We bring dead people that are in a casket into a building..just a building..we have our traditions that we will carry on. Do you feel we should have them all mummified and put into a rock tomb because that is how the hebrews use to do it? Do you eat bacon, sausage and pork chops? The hebrews dont, so we are all breaking Gods law with that too huh? Do you obey ALL 613 Jewish laws? You cant break even one of them you know..NOT ONE or you are guilty of breaking them ALL..Please enlighten me with all your religious rules and tradition..I will listen but you will have more of a chance to move a mountain than to convert me away from Gods grace. But shoot for it..I am doing some homework but I will listen to you..but then you have to listen to me..Deal?

Lucifer huh. Interesting. Just one of the names he adopted through history especially when he shape-shifts into the form of a human being (child or adult). A relatively modern name. Ever heard of Samael? Later down through the centuries, try Mephistopheles.

Really never heard the name "Ha Satan" before? Just Hebrew foor the devil basically.

Shalom!

“Quo Vadis”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
satans name was lucifer..why are you calling him ha satan? You are getting into worldly things such as churches with steeples. The building is NOT the church. The body of believers make up the church. Why do you put so much emphasis on religious practices? Yes, those are religious practices and ceremonial practices. We bring dead people that are in a casket into a building..just a building..we have our traditions that we will carry on. Do you feel we should have them all mummified and put into a rock tomb because that is how the hebrews use to do it? Do you eat bacon, sausage and pork chops? The hebrews dont, so we are all breaking Gods law with that too huh? Do you obey ALL 613 Jewish laws? You cant break even one of them you know..NOT ONE or you are guilty of breaking them ALL..Please enlighten me with all your religious rules and tradition..I will listen but you will have more of a chance to move a mountain than to convert me away from Gods grace. But shoot for it..I am doing some homework but I will listen to you..but then you have to listen to me..Deal?
PS. For the record,those traditions (in case you never knew) are pagan. Now you know.

Andrew (CS).

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
Much of what Jesus taught Paul ....
Jesus never taught Paul a thing. Paul lied.

Do you believe everyone who says they talk to Jesus or just the one's Emperor Constantine said to believe ?

“Quo Vadis”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
Simple? Ok!! Why not call Him "Father" "heavenly father" "daddy" ect..ect..Jesus referred to God most often simply as "the Father", which was recorded in the Greek Gospels with the word "Pater" (from which the Spanish get Padre). And He not only used Pater, or Father, but He directed US to start our prayers with "Our father, which art in heaven ..." (Luke 11:2) Hallowed be thy name..
So then, we could gather that this was the name He wanted us to use. But if only it was that simple! Paul confuses the issue by saying that Christ's spirit in us cries out "Abba", which is Aramaic for Father.
"And He said, "Abba, Father, all things are possible for You. Take this cup away from Me; nevertheless, not what I will, but what You will." " (Mark 14:36, NKJV)
"And about the ninth hour Jesus cried out with a loud voice, saying, " Eli Eli, lama sabachthani?" that is, "My God, My God, why have You forsaken Me?" Some of those who stood there, when they heard that, said, "This Man is calling for Elijah!" (Matthew 27:46-47, NKJV)
So when Christ was dying, in one of the most distressed prayers He ever made, with His last ounce of life, He prayed using a derivative of the Hebrew word for God no, not YHVH, but "Eli". The people around Him watching Him die thought He was saying " Elijah", so they evidently didn't understand Eli as a common word for God.
So He abandoned His most commonly-used Greek Pater, then the Aramaic Abba, and now He is using the Hebrew Eli. But a little while later, He is back to using Pater again!
"And when Jesus had cried out with a loud voice, He said, "Father (Pater),'into Your hands I commit My spirit.'" Having said this, He breathed His last." (Luke 23:46, NKJV) So, my point is..What difference does it make?
Actually Peter in Latin is Petra and Petros in Greek, Pedro in Spanish. You know what, let's talk about something else because your arguments are very circular and designed to confuse. So with all due respect, let us move on to something else wemay have an easier time with.

:)

Andrew (CS).

“Quo Vadis”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>Well I think as was discussed yesterday there are reasons people respond who they do. As for the icons I look at it the same as someone clinging to one verse or refusing to give an interpretation of scripture. It is all they have and they also are not looking for sincere disalogue. I am comfortable I am not missing out on anything:)...(T) PEACE
Indeed.

Shabbat Shalom Steve. Hope you'll have a great day.

:)

Andrew (CS).

“Quo Vadis”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
let me tell you'History also is not on your side,
because semitic nation Hebrews are not only Ysrael,but also arabs and arabic semities tribes connected by Islam religion as oganize nations- also G-D Yahveh is for muslims too not only for Ysrael,or jews
why don't use semitic name of G-D Yahveh-Allah,instead your own separatism zionistic imagination
Confused soul; there was no Islam in the 1st century, but there were Arabs. Confused again? Did you just call Yahweh, Allah?

Wow, you really have issues my friend.

CS.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 458,061 - 458,080 of598,771
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

420 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 min onemale 255,729
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min guest 530,146
Being Gay is not wrong! (Mar '07) 5 min andet1987 164
Penis Size 10 min The Rogue 5
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 11 min lisw 171,458
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 20 min Tide with Beach 716,708
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 25 min andet1987 3,876
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 20 hr Gabric 62
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••