Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#476022 Jan 12, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Today's Prayer
Dear Lord, I pray that You will give me the insight as to how to use the tools You have given me--whether spiritual gifts, talents, skills, work place or other--as a ministry in daily life. I don't just want to work, take care of my self and my family, my dwelling place, and participate in church life, I want to actually have a mind of ministry to do Your will and impact lives for You. May You move and minister through my life to accomplish Your purpose. Thank You. In Jesus' name, amen
Prime Time with God
Amen.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#476023 Jan 12, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
The Son of God Music Ministry
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ZMMTYvWEkHIXX
"Give thanks to the Lord of lords: His love endures forever." Ps 136:3
:)
Good Morning Everyone
Good morning Qu. That was a beautiful song, thanks for posting it.

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#476024 Jan 12, 2013
Just had lunch at a Cracker Barrel yesterday.........

I'll tell ya what!! That ole Hambone was onto somthin..........

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#476025 Jan 12, 2013
Rider on the Storm wrote:
Mornin Rider;
I never been to one of thoses cracker barrels.
What did you have for lunch.I gather must been some good eatin.humm.

#476026 Jan 12, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Mornin Rider;
I never been to one of thoses cracker barrels.
What did you have for lunch.I gather must been some good eatin.humm.
It was very good and and very reasonably priced.........

I had the beef stew.

My mom was a great cook but we never had beef stew growing up. At least not homemade. I remember having dinty moore for a quick lunch once in awhile.

But this was the best beef stew I've ever had.

Wont be around to much today LW. Have a good weekend!!!!!

#476027 Jan 12, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
The Son of God Music Ministry
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ZMMTYvWEkHIXX
"Give thanks to the Lord of lords: His love endures forever." Ps 136:3
Good Morning Everyone
Thanks God of Gods, Lord of Lords, whose love endures forever, and all that other stuff..........

;0)
Doctor REALITY

North Little Rock, AR

#476028 Jan 12, 2013
http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/asia_paci... So Karzai wants the Americans to leave,huh?? Karzai thinks he can achieve REAL,LASTING 'peace' with Al-Qaida and the Taliban,huh?? Hamid Karzai won't last one year without America and NATO there. Sure,the Taliban will be willing to 'talk peace' with Karzai...but will it will REAL PEACE?? He's betting on it...and he's going to LOSE.

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#476029 Jan 12, 2013
Hello :D and...huh?
<3
Jesus the Man

United States

#476030 Jan 12, 2013

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#476031 Jan 12, 2013
<quoted text>
Thanks God of Gods, Lord of Lords, whose love endures forever, and all that other stuff..........
;0)
That's lovely Larry :D
<3

Location hidden

#476032 Jan 12, 2013
<quoted text>
It was very good and and very reasonably priced.........
I had the beef stew.
My mom was a great cook but we never had beef stew growing up. At least not homemade. I remember having dinty moore for a quick lunch once in awhile.
But this was the best beef stew I've ever had.
Wont be around to much today LW. Have a good weekend!!!!!
So is everything at that place homemade.You are a lucky fellow to have a Mom who was great cook.I tried that dinty moore one time that was enough for me no more of that stuff.Guess it what it is with that canned stuff.Have a good weekend caught ya later.

Location hidden

#476033 Jan 12, 2013
Hey there clueless icon fairy you ever been to a cracker barrel place.You must like that dingy moore stuff.Each to his own in life.

#476034 Jan 12, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello :D and...huh?
<3
LOL....
Cracker barrel is a restaraunt. And Hambone is a Nickname I had for a poster named Ham who was quite popular here. He has sinced passed away, but he frequented Cracker Barrel a couple times a week I believe and commented on it often.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#476035 Jan 12, 2013
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats exactly what I have been saying all along. I just posted that to you. I am happy to see that you understand now. Thanks RA
??

You have been saying all along that the teachings of Christ pertaining to the two greatest commandments still apply today?

No you have not Grace. With all due respect you have tried a couple of times to make it seem like you believe the two greatest commandments apply to us but it would contradict your earlier statements about the teachings of Christ only being for the Jews and not for the Gentiles and you have never agreed that what he taught about them, such as we must obey them, applies to us.

So please do not condescend to me and say you are glad I am understand now.

I understand the differences in beliefs as far as who people see Jesus as or how his teaching apply. And that is fine. I am not going to pursue it further as it is clear at this point scripture is not going to be discussed and nothing positive is going to come from continuing in a circular loop. But for me, Christ and His teachings were not mostly for the Jews or just for the Jews, they were for the entire world and anybody that would listen and still apply today and must be followed and we are shown why we are told that. So I have no problem agreeing to disagree. But please don't say we are saying the same thing as we are not even close to saying the same thing. Thank you

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#476036 Jan 12, 2013
<quoted text>
LOL....
Cracker barrel is a restaraunt. And Hambone is a Nickname I had for a poster named Ham who was quite popular here. He has sinced passed away, but he frequented Cracker Barrel a couple times a week I believe and commented on it often.
Cheers, the stew seems to have has a great effect on you....condolences about Ham <3

Location hidden

#476037 Jan 12, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
I knoe both Steve and Grace...and I think Grace addressed this yesterday...Both of you had the same things happen in your youth. Got confused...and had to learn your lessons your way. That is something you two can BUILD upon....I Love both of you and can see if you could try to focus on where you have come from and look where you are both now....That is definetly GOD working in both your Lives...He has great plans for BOTH of you...
Jeremiah 29:11
11 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord,“plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
:-)
Thank you Epi, that was sweet

(T) Peace

“Painters Find Beauty in Life ”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#476038 Jan 12, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed 100%. I hope I'm not the same way but it seems adults are much harder to teach than kindergarten. Can you tell me why I may believe this to be so?
Shalom and Love,
Andrew (CS).
Bonjour mon ami, I do not know. Perhaps it is because as time passes we become set in our ways at least this is my opinion. What do you think? Shalom!

Location hidden

#476039 Jan 12, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for remembering the "Sisters"
:-)

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#476040 Jan 12, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Those are beautiful passages Grace and I believe that too, it's all about God. I hope you had a good trip, God Bless you <3
Hi Juicylu..
I thought my sister was the only person in the world with the nickname "juicy"..LOL Cant recall how that name came about. It started when we were just kids though...long story :). I We had a wonderful time in Disney World. The resort we stayed in was "Caribbean Beach". Very tropical with our own beach area. There was a 45 acre lake dividing the 7 different "island themed hotels" We stayed in the Jamaica buildings. Yes, Everything is about Jesus Christ and what He accomplished for us. We may feel the Grace is a free gift but it cost Jesus His life..Have a great day

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#476041 Jan 12, 2013
<quoted text>
;0)
:) Good Morning Rider...Hope you have a great day..I agree, Thank You God!! Its a beautiful day up here in the mountains. 70 degree in January. We usually have snow this time of the year. God Bless

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 5 min It aint necessari... 38,492
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 8 min MUQ2 44,424
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 26 min marge 641,784
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 29 min X Pendable 182,306
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 39 min River Tam 970,072
Play "end of the word" part 2 1 hr Al Capone 1,734
Looking for a second husband to fulfill fantasy (Aug '13) 1 hr Rita 3
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr Rosa_Winkel 104,750
More from around the web