Comments
457,961 - 457,980 of 599,130 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
simplyput

Aurora, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#475875
Jan 11, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

4

Hoping all have a great 2013.

I can see in reading some back posts , that this
Skom guy/gal is still instigating trouble on here. Saw one of his/her post to 'lil Whispers
where he or she said he CRINGED when she repeated scriptures from the Bible. This sure is a 'cold-hearted statement.

This 'counter strike ' poster is coming in second place to Skom .

Jesus is the Truth. Jesus Saves.

I am just an old fart that loves Jesus, and knows that Jesus loves me (and us all) Loved us enough to DIE for us.
Prince Helmut Pipke

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#475876
Jan 11, 2013
 

Judged:

5

4

3

simplyput wrote:
Hoping all have a great 2013.
I can see in reading some back posts , that this
Skom guy/gal is still instigating trouble on here. Saw one of his/her post to 'lil Whispers
where he or she said he CRINGED when she repeated scriptures from the Bible. This sure is a 'cold-hearted statement.
This 'counter strike ' poster is coming in second place to Skom .
Jesus is the Truth. Jesus Saves.
I am just an old fart that loves Jesus, and knows that Jesus loves me (and us all) Loved us enough to DIE for us.
sir
100%agree
CS try to spread his own imaginary heresies and rewrite Bible simple Gods Word Gospel to all nations not only to CS searatisit zionistic lies of his rabbess waiting for Jesus Christ to enter Jerusalem and bombing their own nighbours causing suffer of thie own nation little poor people

CS is simple defeate example of spiritual deception

God bless you old fart,
I also am old fart without of any changes,God loves me,I love God pasinately,
and all LIARS CAN KISS MY BUTT

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#475877
Jan 11, 2013
 

Judged:

5

4

3

Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
We all get a little zealous at time to time. No harm meant. I have apologized more than once to you...Not for my belief but for confusing you and being impatient. I have noticed that you simply dont like me and thats fine, although you and I have a lot in common. We share a lot of painful memories from our past and weability, You have accused me of not believing or following Jesus and more so yes, things can get contentous..On both our parts..not just mine. I can admit my faults. can you?
Sure I can admit faults and have many times. Yet you continue to make false claims and tell people their beliefs are of the devil. So how sincere are your apologies?and it is one thing heat of the moment when one doesnt plan it. Someone doesnt accidently keep saying what others believe is of the devil. You intentionally keep being divisive and insulting while claiming it'd be better for ppl to get along. Your credibility is lacking

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#475878
Jan 11, 2013
 

Judged:

5

4

4

Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
You were talking about those who received with joy then Lost it. Those who try to earn their salvation AFTER Jesus DIED to give it to them is NOT trusting in Jesus. rd about what Jesus went through just for You. He give you a gift and it was a free gift. Its Gods Word..Not mine
That was the whole point which you are well aware of and I didnt need to repeat it. You claimed those who stopped believing were never really believer despite when the first heard the word they believed and received it with joy, just as you claimed you did. And like you just said "they lost it" so obviously they had it and believed at one point. And if someone who doesnt believe the teachings of Yeshua apply to us and wants to claim others dont trust Him and God's word why do you refuse to address God's word? Why does the Holy Spirit remind us what Yeshua taught? Why can u make accusations about others based on the Bible then run from scripture?

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#475879
Jan 11, 2013
 

Judged:

6

4

3

Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
You despise Bragging on The Lord? Whatever
No I despise your dishonest tactics. To even pretend you were not inferring those who dont believe as you do trust in man not God (an accusation you have literally made in the past) just shows what I am saying. And to claim you were just bragging on the Lord is shameful if you have any respect for honesty and scripture. You made a statement before posting them which couldnt be more transparent. If you cant own up to your own actions so be it

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#475880
Jan 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
read Bible and posted passages
not to look at someone and complain against someone senses
I worship God not human without of senses like you ,or with those who claim to have senses
2 Corinthians 11:13-15

New International Version (NIV)

13 For such people are false apostles, deceitful workers, masquerading as apostles of Christ. 14 And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light. 15 It is not surprising, then, if his servants also masquerade as servants of righteousness. Their end will be what their actions deserve.

2 Thessalonians 2:3-12

New International Version (NIV)

3 Donít let anyone deceive you in any way, for that day will not come until the rebellion occurs and the man of lawlessness[a] is revealed, the man doomed to destruction. 4 He will oppose and will exalt himself over everything that is called God or is worshiped, so that he sets himself up in Godís temple, proclaiming himself to be God.

5 Donít you remember that when I was with you I used to tell you these things? 6 And now you know what is holding him back, so that he may be revealed at the proper time. 7 For the secret power of lawlessness is already at work; but the one who now holds it back will continue to do so till he is taken out of the way. 8 And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord Jesus will overthrow with the breath of his mouth and destroy by the splendor of his coming. 9 The coming of the lawless one will be in accordance with how Satan works. He will use all sorts of displays of power through signs and wonders that serve the lie, 10 and all the ways that wickedness deceives those who are perishing. They perish because they refused to love the truth and so be saved. 11 For this reason God sends them a powerful delusion so that they will believe the lie 12 and so that all will be condemned who have not believed the truth but have delighted in wickedness.

Isaiah 14:13

New International Version (NIV)

13 You said in your heart,
ďI will ascend to the heavens;
I will raise my throne
above the stars of God;
I will sit enthroned on the mount of assembly,
on the utmost heights of Mount Zaphon.[a]

Ezekiel 28:2
New International Version (©1984)
"Son of man, say to the ruler of Tyre,'This is what the Sovereign LORD says: "'In the pride of your heart you say, "I am a god; I sit on the throne of a god in the heart of the seas." But you are a man and not a god, though you think you are as wise as a god.

Rev 17:18
18And the woman that you saw is mthe great city that has dominion over the kings of the earth.Ē
[[[[
Them the verses you write Shrink. So what? what the point of those verses? those verses talking about Satan. You think Satan is a writer on [why should Jesus love me] website???

How these verses have anything to do with what people talking about on the website???

You giving us bible lessons are something????

You writing verses that no have anything to with the website.

You not think other people read the bible to so you giving us homework???

Just what you point of writing those verses?

You no make any sense Shrink.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#475881
Jan 11, 2013
 

Judged:

5

4

4

Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
You were talking about those who received with joy then Lost it..Dont add to what I said. I said they couldnt have received with joy then lose it or turn their back to it. Those who try to earn their salvation AFTER Jesus DIED to give it to them is NOT trusting in Jesus. If they did, they would realize that there is NOTHING they can do to earn what Jesus died to give them. They still feel they MUST do something when Jesus DID it. You seem to have a problem with that also. Think hard about what Jesus went through just for You. order to obtain salvation. I will stick to that faith, no matter who it may offend. Its Gods Word..Not mine
I misread your quote and see you were repeating what I said. Ok so tell me how one cant believe and receive the Word with joy and then "lose it" or fall away when that is EXACTlY what is says in Luke? You are literally saying what the Bible says can happen can not happen. yet you are going by God's word not yours? Explain please
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#475883
Jan 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>2 Corinthians 11:13-15
New International Version (NIV)
13 For such people are false apostles, deceitful workers, masquerading as apostles of Christ. 14 And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light. 15 It is not surprising, then, if his servants also masquerade as servants of righteousness. Their end will be what their actions deserve.
2 Thessalonians 2:3-12
New International Version (NIV)
3 Donít let anyone deceive you in any way, for that day will not come until the rebellion occurs and the man of lawlessness[a] is revealed, the man doomed to destruction. 4 He will oppose and will exalt himself over everything that is called God or is worshiped, so that he sets himself up in Godís temple, proclaiming himself to be God.
5 Donít you remember that when I was with you I used to tell you these things? 6 And now you know what is holding him back, so that he may be revealed at the proper time. 7 For the secret power of lawlessness is already at work; but the one who now holds it back will continue to do so till he is taken out of the way. 8 And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord Jesus will overthrow with the breath of his mouth and destroy by the splendor of his coming. 9 The coming of the lawless one will be in accordance with how Satan works. He will use all sorts of displays of power through signs and wonders that serve the lie, 10 and all the ways that wickedness deceives those who are perishing. They perish because they refused to love the truth and so be saved. 11 For this reason God sends them a powerful delusion so that they will believe the lie 12 and so that all will be condemned who have not believed the truth but have delighted in wickedness.
Isaiah 14:13
New International Version (NIV)
13 You said in your heart,
ďI will ascend to the heavens;
I will raise my throne
above the stars of God;
I will sit enthroned on the mount of assembly,
on the utmost heights of Mount Zaphon.[a]
Ezekiel 28:2
New International Version (©1984)
"Son of man, say to the ruler of Tyre,'This is what the Sovereign LORD says: "'In the pride of your heart you say, "I am a god; I sit on the throne of a god in the heart of the seas." But you are a man and not a god, though you think you are as wise as a god.
Rev 17:18
18And the woman that you saw is mthe great city that has dominion over the kings of the earth.Ē
[[[[
Them the verses you write Shrink. So what? what the point of those verses? those verses talking about Satan. You think Satan is a writer on [why should Jesus love me] website???
How these verses have anything to do with what people talking about on the website???
You giving us bible lessons are something????
You writing verses that no have anything to with the website.
You not think other people read the bible to so you giving us homework???
Just what you point of writing those verses?
You no make any sense Shrink.
earthly carnal ynsaved brains are not able to find any biblical sense,

your passages are completly out of sense.

please
I don't gamble,or play las vegas games with God,empty discussions, and forign dumb butts not writing proper english and spe against second foreign englis symantics

just try to play spiritual gamble so called devil chess with someone around,
not with me.
I don't care your beliefs, and doesn't make any effort to discuss with you anything

good night trifecta warehouse regiseur of own biblical blasphemous games

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#475884
Jan 11, 2013
 

Judged:

5

4

3

@GRACE.....let's try this instead since it is clear imo there is a lot of scripture you have no intention of addressing while questioning the faith and trust of others. You say you trust in Christ for salvation (and others who believe differently do not) so can you at least explain how you came to trust in Christ for salvation? Was is because of anything Yeshua said? Was it from anything the Holy Spirit reminded you about His teachings regarding salvation? Because I am curious how one accuses others of not trusting in Christ for salvation when you dont think anything He said about it applies to you.So, yes or no....without the writings of Paul you wouldnt follow the Bible or trust in Christ for salvation? I mean the Bible would be for Jews then not Gentiles according to you without Paul correct? So true or not true you only trust in Christ for salvation because of Paul and nothing to do with anything Jesus said? I just wanna put into context who is saying others dont trust Yeshua for salvation.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#475885
Jan 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
earthly carnal ynsaved brains are not able to find any biblical sense,
your passages are completly out of sense.
please
I don't gamble,or play las vegas games with God,empty discussions, and forign dumb butts not writing proper english and spe against second foreign englis symantics
just try to play spiritual gamble so called devil chess with someone around,
not with me.
I don't care your beliefs, and doesn't make any effort to discuss with you anything
good night trifecta warehouse regiseur of own biblical blasphemous games
so you first sentence you saying only saved person on here is you???

you second sentence you say "your passages completely out of sense"??those the passages YOU post Shrink.

I no say you gamble. I never say you go las vegas. You trying to confess something Shrink??

I not playing no game. I writing on a website about God.

You can't make any effort to discuss anything with me Shrink, because nothing you write worth discussing because you not making any sense.

Good night to you to Shrink.
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#475886
Jan 11, 2013
 

Judged:

4

3

1

Experiencing God Day By Day:
Sowing Seeds of Righteousness
But he who sows righteousness will have a sure reward.(Proverbs 11:18b)
*
There are many ways to invest our lives, but none offers greater reward than devoting ourselves to the pursuit of righteousness. Every area of our lives should reflect the holiness of God that is ours by salvation: our thoughts, so that nothing we think about would be inappropriate for a child of God; our actions, so that our lives demonstrate that we serve a holy God; our integrity, so that we are above reproach in all our relationships.
*
Are you taking Godís righteousness in your life for granted? Righteousness is something you must allow the Holy Spirit to work in your life. Instead of sowing holy thoughts, are you allowing evil and sinful thoughts to grow in your mind? Are you allowing lust to grow unchecked within you? Does enmity, bitterness, jealousy, or unforgiveness remain in your life? Jesus said if we seek first God and His righteousness, everything else will follow (Matt. 6:33). There is great reward in sowing righteousness. What_are you presently doing to plant holiness in your life?_(1 Pet. 1:15). How are you putting righteousness in your mind so that your thoughts are holy? How are you cultivating righteousness in your relationships so that you maintain your integrity? Are you instilling righteousness in your activities so that your life is above reproach? If you want to harvest righteousness in your life tomorrow, you must plant seeds of righteousness today.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#475887
Jan 11, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

5

Grace Walker wrote:
<quoteI have noticed that you simply dont like me. On both our parts..not just mine. I can admit my faults. can you?
And since I fully expect you to continue to ignore scripture while continuing to attack the faith of others I will end on this since you keep trying these strawman tactics like I will clarify I have no problem with you as a person or as a woman. And I never said you dont believe Jesus, I stated correctly you dont believe what he taught applies to us. And yes I questioned how is someone following Christ if they dont follow His teachings and you didnt answer.My problem is with those who go out of their way to be divisive while trying to say man-pleasing things to get support like cant we just all get along. And my opposition would be to ANYONE who almost every day they post continues to accuse other believers of not trusting in Christ, in having beliefs from the devil, of not trusting in God, of being a phariasee, etc.You are setting the tone, not me
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#475888
Jan 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>so you first sentence you saying only saved person on here is you???
you second sentence you say "your passages completely out of sense"??those the passages YOU post Shrink.
I no say you gamble. I never say you go las vegas. You trying to confess something Shrink??
I not playing no game. I writing on a website about God.
You can't make any effort to discuss anything with me Shrink, because nothing you write worth discussing because you not making any sense.
Good night to you to Shrink.
for stupid mexicans none spoken foreign english or american make any sense

look at Bible and spend your time to witness face to face about God,

because you are to dumb ,to write about God on internet seating on lazy a..

your sword is made from dry camel manure from Sahara dessert

read and study Bible,pray,and go sleep before sleep wash your filthy face,hands,and don't forget to pray loud on your knees with left and righ hand raised high up to the heavens

Good night mist Bo Do Do Cacka doo
before sleep stop to be worry, drink hot milk,and don't snore making scare all rambling rats and roaches around your bed

o
I forget
look always pillow if many bed bugs from mexico are seating and waiting for food from your stinking midgit body

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#475889
Jan 11, 2013
 

Judged:

4

3

3

Edit HFN...good post. i wish I could copy and paste on this phone. If someone is willing they should post James 3. It is one of the best passages I have read. It would make a great follow-up to your post. Especially like the first 14-15 verses. It is really good. (T) PEACE
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#475890
Jan 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>so you first sentence you saying only saved person on here is you???
you second sentence you say "your passages completely out of sense"??those the passages YOU post Shrink.
I no say you gamble. I never say you go las vegas. You trying to confess something Shrink??
I not playing no game. I writing on a website about God.
You can't make any effort to discuss anything with me Shrink, because nothing you write worth discussing because you not making any sense.
Good night to you to Shrink.
son my son
read read read 24 hours a day Bible, and pray without of ceasing,

and don't waist your prociouss few years poor life on the cyber space,
you convert nobody,and your works are for vain

bye bye my son
keep praying,praying,and praying on the knees and hands raise to the heavens
amen
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#475891
Jan 11, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

2

Hatefil Internet Loner with no Friends in the REAL world wrote:
<quoted text>
for stupid mexicans none spoken foreign english or american make any sense
look at Bible and spend your time to witness face to face about God,
because you are to dumb ,to write about God on internet seating on lazy a..
your sword is made from dry camel manure from Sahara dessert
read and study Bible,pray,and go sleep before sleep wash your filthy face,hands,and don't forget to pray loud on your knees with left and righ hand raised high up to the heavens
Good night mist Bo Do Do Cacka doo
before sleep stop to be worry, drink hot milk,and don't snore making scare all rambling rats and roaches around your bed
o
I forget
look always pillow if many bed bugs from mexico are seating and waiting for food from your stinking midgit body
Get a life,Shrink.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#475892
Jan 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
for stupid mexicans none spoken foreign english or american make any sense
look at Bible and spend your time to witness face to face about God,
because you are to dumb ,to write about God on internet seating on lazy a..
your sword is made from dry camel manure from Sahara dessert
read and study Bible,pray,and go sleep before sleep wash your filthy face,hands,and don't forget to pray loud on your knees with left and righ hand raised high up to the heavens
Good night mist Bo Do Do Cacka doo
before sleep stop to be worry, drink hot milk,and don't snore making scare all rambling rats and roaches around your bed
o
I forget
look always pillow if many bed bugs from mexico are seating and waiting for food from your stinking midgit body
iyai! this is Jesus inside of you Shrink? you think Jesus would talk so ugly about mexicans???

Jesus make mexicans too Shrink.

You think Jesus would say anything you just write here Shrink?

You think Jesus would talk so ugly and insulting about another human being?

Maybe is you is the Satan on the website Shrink.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#475893
Jan 11, 2013
 

Judged:

2

*****

Jesus said to the people who believed in him "You are truly my disciples if you remain faithful to my teachings. And you will know the truth, and the truth will set yu free."

~John 8:31-32

******

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#475894
Jan 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
son my son
read read read 24 hours a day Bible, and pray without of ceasing,
and don't waist your prociouss few years poor life on the cyber space,
you convert nobody,and your works are for vain
bye bye my son
keep praying,praying,and praying on the knees and hands raise to the heavens
amen
what you doing here?

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#475895
Jan 11, 2013
 

Judged:

5

4

4

Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
Shalom Lawest100, and thank you for your kind remarks. As we see in a follow-up post, he didn't appreciate it at all. Yet, that came as no surprise to me. Nothing about this palce surpizes me. At one moment someone can be a lamb with cotton candy for wool, the next they can be a three headed serpent with the body of a lion with wings to fly. It comes with teh territory unfortunately.
Shalom.
Andrew (CS).
Good evening CS, sadly I too have gone the rounds with RA and a few others on this thread and so I know what you are dealing with here, they usually convey a double standard in one anothers defense.

However when I know that I am standing on BIBLE truth and principal I don't let it faze me when their lack of spiritual discernment is an open book to me, it is sad reslly and all we can do is pray for them.

Peace.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

534 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min hojo 533,672
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 min UIdiotRaceMakeWorldPeace 172,570
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 min Porkpie Hat 257,029
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 3 min bacon hater 93,859
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 9 min thewordofme 722,284
**** jesus loves you **** (Aug '07) 13 min hick_up 48,598
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 21 min UIdiotRaceMakeWorldPeace 5,277
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 36 min Krackerjacks 115,653
Does anyone do incest sex with your sister (Apr '12) 6 hr rahx 124
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••