“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#475896 Jan 11, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
Edit HFN...good post. i wish I could copy and paste on this phone. If someone is willing they should post James 3. It is one of the best passages I have read. It would make a great follow-up to your post. Especially like the first 14-15 verses. It is really good.(T) PEACE
Here ya go Steve....

James 3

Taming the Tongue

3 Not many of you should become teachers, my fellow believers, because you know that we who teach will be judged more strictly. 2 We all stumble in many ways. Anyone who is never at fault in what they say is perfect, able to keep their whole body in check.

3 When we put bits into the mouths of horses to make them obey us, we can turn the whole animal. 4 Or take ships as an example. Although they are so large and are driven by strong winds, they are steered by a very small rudder wherever the pilot wants to go. 5 Likewise, the tongue is a small part of the body, but it makes great boasts. Consider what a great forest is set on fire by a small spark. 6 The tongue also is a fire, a world of evil among the parts of the body. It corrupts the whole body, sets the whole course of one’s life on fire, and is itself set on fire by hell.

7 All kinds of animals, birds, reptiles and sea creatures are being tamed and have been tamed by mankind, 8 but no human being can tame the tongue. It is a restless evil, full of deadly poison.

9 With the tongue we praise our Lord and Father, and with it we curse human beings, who have been made in God’s likeness. 10 Out of the same mouth come praise and cursing. My brothers and sisters, this should not be. 11 Can both fresh water and salt water flow from the same spring? 12 My brothers and sisters, can a fig tree bear olives, or a grapevine bear figs? Neither can a salt spring produce fresh water.

Two Kinds of Wisdom

13 Who is wise and understanding among you? Let them show it by their good life, by deeds done in the humility that comes from wisdom. 14 But if you harbor bitter envy and selfish ambition in your hearts, do not boast about it or deny the truth. 15 Such “wisdom” does not come down from heaven but is earthly, unspiritual, demonic. 16 For where you have envy and selfish ambition, there you find disorder and every evil practice.

17 But the wisdom that comes from heaven is first of all pure; then peace-loving, considerate, submissive, full of mercy and good fruit, impartial and sincere. 18 Peacemakers who sow in peace reap a harvest of righteousness.

Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#475897 Jan 11, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>what you doing here?
watching little insane children like you,
and encourage them to read Bible,pray on the knees loud, with 2 hands raise to the heaven-maybe God will save you, only God Knows this Romans 8;16

comprende amido mexiacano?
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#475898 Jan 11, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Here ya go Steve....
James 3
Taming the Tongue
3 Not many of you should become teachers, my fellow believers, because you know that we who teach will be judged more strictly. 2 We all stumble in many ways. Anyone who is never at fault in what they say is perfect, able to keep their whole body in check.
3 When we put bits into the mouths of horses to make them obey us, we can turn the whole animal. 4 Or take ships as an example. Although they are so large and are driven by strong winds, they are steered by a very small rudder wherever the pilot wants to go. 5 Likewise, the tongue is a small part of the body, but it makes great boasts. Consider what a great forest is set on fire by a small spark. 6 The tongue also is a fire, a world of evil among the parts of the body. It corrupts the whole body, sets the whole course of one’s life on fire, and is itself set on fire by hell.
7 All kinds of animals, birds, reptiles and sea creatures are being tamed and have been tamed by mankind, 8 but no human being can tame the tongue. It is a restless evil, full of deadly poison.
9 With the tongue we praise our Lord and Father, and with it we curse human beings, who have been made in God’s likeness. 10 Out of the same mouth come praise and cursing. My brothers and sisters, this should not be. 11 Can both fresh water and salt water flow from the same spring? 12 My brothers and sisters, can a fig tree bear olives, or a grapevine bear figs? Neither can a salt spring produce fresh water.
Two Kinds of Wisdom
13 Who is wise and understanding among you? Let them show it by their good life, by deeds done in the humility that comes from wisdom. 14 But if you harbor bitter envy and selfish ambition in your hearts, do not boast about it or deny the truth. 15 Such “wisdom” does not come down from heaven but is earthly, unspiritual, demonic. 16 For where you have envy and selfish ambition, there you find disorder and every evil practice.
17 But the wisdom that comes from heaven is first of all pure; then peace-loving, considerate, submissive, full of mercy and good fruit, impartial and sincere. 18 Peacemakers who sow in peace reap a harvest of righteousness.
mama epi
hour is late to make such huge effor and write by you so long post.

but it is good,because our good christian boy skom also need love and compassion

go sleep mama epi,only not go to sleep without of prayers?
God bless you mama Epi

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#475900 Jan 11, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Jesus said to the people who believed in him "You are truly my disciples if you remain faithful to my teachings. And you will know the truth, and the truth will set yu free."
~John 8:31-32
Love those verses. Especially verse 32.(T) PEACE

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#475901 Jan 11, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>I agree. And while I dont want to get too much into yet perhaps another controversi subject it is why I cant subscribe to predestination for all. From everything I have read I dont see billions of people being condemned before being born and having no chance for salvation.(T) PEACE
I hear hear you Skom, I too don't want to get into another long circular looped debate that doesn't change anyone's mind from their current belief and stance, so I'll just say this and back away from it..........to me predestination just means that God made up some of us in the election sure and still extends the oppurtunity to every other man, women, boy and girl to be likewise to be likewise saved, I have always suspected that EVERYONE who comes up in the 2nd resurrection will necessarily be casted into the lake of fire.

There are some things in the Bible that even the saints may not like or understand but we have to come up to Word standard tor our salvation sake, like one brother in the church is accustomed to saying..........THE WORD IS RIGHT.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#475902 Jan 11, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>iyai! this is Jesus inside of you Shrink? you think Jesus would talk so ugly about mexicans???
Jesus make mexicans too Shrink.
You think Jesus would say anything you just write here Shrink?
You think Jesus would talk so ugly and insulting about another human being?
Maybe is you is the Satan on the website Shrink.
not only among mexicans are stupid ones,but also polacs, americans germans, italians etc...and nobody care about them

please?just worry if Jesus is inside of you?,
nobody employed you to be worry if Jesus is inside of me??

son son son
Just please/try to grow and have spiritual maturity,not question to much,only read and listen in silence,if you are just dumb carnal poor creature

whau whai whai
no comprende amigo trifecta

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#475903 Jan 11, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
watching little insane children like you,
and encourage them to read Bible,pray on the knees loud, with 2 hands raise to the heaven-maybe God will save you, only God Knows this Romans 8;16
comprende amido mexiacano?
how you going to encourage anyone for Jesus when you talk like Satan??

get right first Shrink before you try lead anyone to Jesus. Jesus not talk like you. You talk with hate and malice. that not Jesus, that Satan talk.

look at the man in the mirror shrink.

Location hidden

#475904 Jan 11, 2013
@EPI...thanks Epi. I love this passage. Probably in no small part because it speaks to me so directly. When Topix or confrontations in real life get the best of me I try to remind myself of this passage. Especially verse 10. And not only I love just how direct it is and how it shows the obvious contradiction between how we should act and how we are acting, I just love the way it is worded at the end."my brothers, these things should not be". IMO there is just no way to read this and not immediately know this for the truth it is to realize when we have failed to do this. Thanks again. Generally guilt isnt exactly a fond emotion of mine but this passage gets me stirred up in a good way even with the rebuke(T) PEACE
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#475905 Jan 11, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>iyai! this is Jesus inside of you Shrink? you think Jesus would talk so ugly about mexicans???
Jesus make mexicans too Shrink.
You think Jesus would say anything you just write here Shrink?
You think Jesus would talk so ugly and insulting about another human being?
Maybe is you is the Satan on the website Shrink.
poor trifecta
very poor spiritualy worse from infant embrio 3 weeks seating in maama womb

dr Shrink is not Jesus

and your are not god to know what your dr shrink thinking?

maybe amyeb is your assumption,
many satanic chidlen call dr Shrink to be satan

also shut up with your maybe and reading my mind,and not worry about healthy meantaly mexicans,

keep only worries about yourselves and your parents,wife,kids,granma,granp a, etc.......
bye mr Cocko Do

look for secong gamble like you.
I am very bad partner to play biblical games with you,

never forget whaat you wrote to skombolis in the ends of your posts,
"lets game begins" this is your words not my,
I despise gamble or bames with Bible Gods Word

Location hidden

#475906 Jan 11, 2013
Edit Epi...oops..meant to say "my brothers AND SISTERS this should not be" Guess I should have read it again instead of trying to go from memory. Thanks again(T) PEACE

Location hidden

#475907 Jan 11, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> I hear hear you Skom, I too don't want to get into another long circular looped debate that doesn't change anyone's mind from their current belief and stance, so I'll just say this and back away from it..........to me predestination just means that God made up some of us in the election sure and still extends the oppurtunity to every other man, women, boy and girl to be likewise to be likewise saved, I have always suspected that EVERYONE who comes up in the 2nd resurrection will necessarily be casted into the lake of fire.
There are some things in the Bible that even the saints may not like or understand but we have to come up to Word standard tor our salvation sake, like one brother in the church is accustomed to saying..........THE WORD IS RIGHT.
I agree on both counts. No point in pursuing another debate that will prob go nowhere and I also agree some have been predestined but the opportunity is available for all.(T) PEACE
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#475908 Jan 11, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>how you going to encourage anyone for Jesus when you talk like Satan??
get right first Shrink before you try lead anyone to Jesus. Jesus not talk like you. You talk with hate and malice. that not Jesus, that Satan talk.
look at the man in the mirror shrink.
saved by grace,doesn't need any poor human creature encouragement,esspecialy on cyber space writting to the muts-nobody knows who they are and who you are.

be careful your words,because maybe you sin against Holy Spirit,denying someone as Gods child and calling him satan

just be careful,because judgement is horible for those who blasphemy against Holy Spirit
JUST TRY TO GROW UP,AND NOT JOIN RANKS OF WICKED ONES

I am not actor to entertain your cheap crap

have nice night maestro regiseur trifecta

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#475909 Jan 11, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
not only among mexicans are stupid ones,but also polacs, americans germans, italians etc...and nobody care about them
please?just worry if Jesus is inside of you?,
nobody employed you to be worry if Jesus is inside of me??
son son son
Just please/try to grow and have spiritual maturity,not question to much,only read and listen in silence,if you are just dumb carnal poor creature
whau whai whai
no comprende amigo trifecta
nobody think Jesus inside of you Shrink. You not fooling nobody. Jesus love everybody including mexicans.

You talk evil about mexicans and now germans and italians polacs americans??

I never write on here I from mexico, I write I from Honduras, but you lump all south americans into one.

Jesus love people from all over the world. You talk like you hate people all over the world.

Jesus is love, Shrink is hate.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#475910 Jan 11, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
saved by grace,doesn't need any poor human creature encouragement,esspecialy on cyber space writting to the muts-nobody knows who they are and who you are.
be careful your words,because maybe you sin against Holy Spirit,denying someone as Gods child and calling him satan
just be careful,because judgement is horible for those who blasphemy against Holy Spirit
JUST TRY TO GROW UP,AND NOT JOIN RANKS OF WICKED ONES
I am not actor to entertain your cheap crap
have nice night maestro regiseur trifecta
you back to not making any sense. is Holy Spirit make you insults mexicans and other? is Holy Spirit let you talk like hate?

Satan talk evil and insult people, not Jesus. Satan is of hate, not Jesus.

And you talking like Satan with you insults and you hatred.

No get mad at me for calling a spade a spade, get mad at yourself for saying you follow Jesus and talking like Satan.

You think grace is you can go sin as you please? if you think that what grace is, you no know anything about Jesus.

grace is not sin as want. grace is not talking wicked and evil and insults different races and think that alright.

you not making no sense. all you do is write bible but not follow bible.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#475911 Jan 11, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
@GRACE.....let's try this instead since it is clear imo there is a lot of scripture you have no intention of addressing while questioning the faith and trust of others. You say you trust in Christ for salvation (and others who believe differently do not) so can you at least explain how you came to trust in Christ for salvation? Was is because of anything Yeshua said? Was it from anything the Holy Spirit reminded you about His teachings regarding salvation? Because I am curious how one accuses others of not trusting in Christ for salvation when you dont think anything He said about it applies to you.So, yes or no....without the writings of Paul you wouldnt follow the Bible or trust in Christ for salvation? I mean the Bible would be for Jews then not Gentiles according to you without Paul correct? So true or not true you only trust in Christ for salvation because of Paul and nothing to do with anything Jesus said? I just wanna put into context who is saying others dont trust Yeshua for salvation.
Yes, thats simple..You agree that salvation came from the death, burial and ressurection of Jesus Christ. Its a gift from God..Nothing you can do to earn it THEN you add the word BUT I have to do such and such or I wont keep it..You took a free gift and made it into something YOU must do. Thats NOT trusting Jesus to the end. Thats trusting Him and YOUR efforts. Thats what He was teaching people while He was here. The Holy Spirit reminds us of WHO we are In Christ Jesus..Our righteousness in Christ Jesus. When we mess up, we tend to feel guilty and some even give up but thats what satan wants us to do. He doesnt want Christians to know they are righteous and holy in Gods eyes. he wants us to feel defeated. The Holy Spirit reminds us of righteousness..here, let me show you one scripture that proves this but it taken out of context more than any other verse.. John 16:8..And when he(Holy Spirit) comes, he will convict the world concerning "sin" and "righteousness" and "judgment": Keep it in its context, we will go to next verse..John 16:9..concerning sin, because they do not believe in me; (thats not us..we are believers) next verse..John 16:10..concerning righteousness, because I go to the Father, and you will see me no longer; ( believers) Next verse..John 16:11..concerning judgment, because the ruler of this world is judged.(satan)..

I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now.John 16:12...But when he, the Spirit of truth, comes, he will guide you into all truth. He will not speak on his own; he will speak only what he hears, and he will tell you what is yet to come.

The TRUTH comes from the Spirit. he guides us into all truth. I once believed just like you. I found too many contradictions in what my preacher was preaching. He was sincere but preached what he was traditionally taught. I ask God to reveal His Truth and 2 weeks later, The Gospel was revealed to me..The Grace Message. The Good News of Jesus Christ. You dont understand it all so of course you will not believe it. I lived BOTH beliefs and I have NEVER understood the Gospel until God revealed the His Grace Message. You can despise it, you can call it egotistical..which God does say "come BOLDLY to the Throne of GRACE, you can disagree but one day God may reveal this to you and you will understand. If you want to understand it, ASK HIM. Dont get mad at those of us who do understand it..WE ask Him. Nobody that I have met who understands the Grace Message has NEVER willfully went out and broke all the commandments..they all hold it them a higher adoration. We follow Jesus even closer than we did before we understood it.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#475912 Jan 11, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>you back to not making any sense. is Holy Spirit make you insults mexicans and other? is Holy Spirit let you talk like hate?
Satan talk evil and insult people, not Jesus. Satan is of hate, not Jesus.
And you talking like Satan with you insults and you hatred.
No get mad at me for calling a spade a spade, get mad at yourself for saying you follow Jesus and talking like Satan.
You think grace is you can go sin as you please? if you think that what grace is, you no know anything about Jesus.
grace is not sin as want. grace is not talking wicked and evil and insults different races and think that alright.
son
get away from responds,
because you will receive from me very horible rebukes making shame to your own choice beliefs

My purpose is not to discuss or debate or plays with Bible with sects,false teachers,and children not mature in Gods Word not knowing simple jokes not intended to harm anyone.

if my jokes harm you?
PLEASE/JUST PACK UP YOUR TOYS AND DISSAPEAR FROM ANY RESPONDS TO YOUR DR SHRINK
UNDERSTOOD?

I HAVE NOT PART IN ANY DISCUSSION,MY PERSONAL GIFT FROM GOD IS TO LOOK FOR EVIL SPIRITS DESPISING HONEST CHRISTIANS AND PLANTING FASE DEVIL TEACHINGS

Just please?
change your direction and step down from responds to me,and tempting me with worthless blasphemous discussions having nothing to do with GODS BIBLE AND GODS ETERNAL NOT CHANGABLE PLAN?

many time I told you good night
but you still sniffing drugs nt sleep and bambling respond post to me?

JUST LAST TIME
TRIFECTA?
HAVE GOOD NIGHT MY SON, AND BE HAPPY WITHOUT OF ANY DISCUSSIONS WITH ME?

you got your friends and stick with them,
I AM NOT YOUR BROTHER NOR YOUR FRIEND AT ALL.
verstanden?
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#475913 Jan 11, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>you back to not making any
mister I follow Gods path and GODS LAW in the vast Universes

I don't follow Bible-book and your quides

just flush your s....and don't forget to cover toilet,bacause your posts are full of s...and stinks horible

good night my son+ 6 times good night my son,
don't forget close all your freacking advices and reamrks inside of your lumps closet

Location hidden

#475914 Jan 11, 2013
Grace...thank you for the testimony. I believe I read most of it before but I would never say anything bad about someone posting their again. However your post didnt really address what I asked you. Is it true that without the teachings of Paul that you would not follow the Bible or trust in Christ for salvation? I think I can save us some time as I think that much is obvious. But this is why I asked. Do you think Christ didnt have the foresight to include in his teachings that they would no longer apply after the Sacrifice? And what makes you think Jesus died for YOUR sins since if his teaching were just for the Jews? I am trying to understand how it is Jesus could live on Earth, minister, die on the cross, and send the Spirit to remind us of His teachings and none of those things convinced you. It was Paul telling you that what Jesus did on the cross was for you too otherwise to this day you would feel Jesus was just the savior for the jews. If u trust in Christ so much, why did it take Paul to convince u?
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#475915 Jan 11, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>I agree on both counts. No point in pursuing another debate that will prob go nowhere and I also agree some have been predestined but the opportunity is available for all.(T) PEACE
you are fully right
that eph 1;3-12
fully apply to not all predestined but to the limited Group chosen by God as 14400 Rev 7;1-8.14;1-5 one time saved always saved-as first fruits of Gods harvest

but great crowd of all ages REV 7;9 also have oportunity to be saved and perservere to an end(because they are not predestined but having grace and Love of God)- otherwise they can loose this gift from God

that way camping and many christendom churches doctrines are false and decieving those people who can loose this gift to be saved

God bless you Skom
good night.

your posts are interesant and good mature spiritual quality

Location hidden

#475916 Jan 11, 2013
Edit Grace 2...you said the truth comes from the spirit and the spirit revealed things to you. If your relationship and belief in the Spirit is as you say and you believe He brings the truth and that He has revealed things to you, then why is answering something you refuse to do when I ask why the Spirit is sent to remind us of the teachings of Christ if they never applied to us (GENTILES)?You were the one who posted the verse that states that. Help me understand the reason you are reminded of teachings that no longer apply and never applied to you? And I know you stated you trust in Christ for salvation but do you believe you follow him? And if so, in what way?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min lightbeamrider 778,843
Moses never existed 18 min Khatru 839
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 48 min Tony17 560,588
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 1 hr Mandela 119,693
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr onemale 265,482
Teacher back in class after Bush-Hitler comparison (Mar '06) 2 hr Swedenforever 96
My wife want mee to peeing her mouth every time... 2 hr vicky9669 2
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 5 hr UIDIOTRACEUMAKEWO... 4,923
Straight guys: Would you ever have intercourse ... (Jul '12) 22 hr risque 137
More from around the web