Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
Ms. Walker, you are correct, once you are forgiven you are free from teh Law of sin and death until you break the Commandments again and again must ask for forgiveness. Unless you're saying that once you're in "Christ" that you cannot sin. As we all know by now, the "SIN" is the Transgression of the "LAW". people sin daily, christian or otherwise.
The scripture that you quoted explained the Law of the Spirit of Life but does it say the Commandments are voided? Remember James 2:14-26 explains that faith without works is dead. Works are deeds as it Thou Shalt and Thou Shalt Not as seen in the Commandments.
Matthew 5:17-19 (KJV)

19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.
Fulfill is clearly not destroyed. The Law is Fulfilled (fully accomplished) when salvation is complete. That is, when His people are in His Kingdom. heaven and Earth still exists so His Law hasn't passed away.
In Revelation 22:14-15 (KJV) the Last chapter in the Bible, it says specifically:
Verse 14 is key but take not of what verse 15 says. How does it prophet anyone to say that the Commandments are done away with unless they are rebellious?
Not because we have Grace mean we also have Lawlessness, for we are all sinners who have fallen short of His glory. Imagine your city without Laws and the school your children attend without rules? What utter chaos that would be.
Shalom!
Andrew (CS).
This is where you are missing the mark!! Jesus died for ALL our sins..He died ONCE for ALL..sound familiar?? The Believer is NOT judged by the law.. We have been JUSTIFIED through the blood of Jesus Christ. DO you understand what JUSTIFIED truly means? Obviously not. We as believers, Will stand in front of God, "BLAMLESS" "SINLESS" "HOLY" "WITHOUT SPOT OR BLEMISH" HOW?? BEACUSE WE ARE IN CHRIST. Thats what Jesus done for us..The Holy Spirit gives us the Power to avoid the temptation of sin but we are mere humans and sometimes we will fall back into our fleshly ways instead of allowing the Spirit. That doesnt bring us condemnation..The Spirit reminds us who we are in Christ Jesus and we continue on with the race that is set before us..FAITH is what we endure. Look how many people tell us that our faith is wrong and present very good arguments but I put my trust in Jesus and His finished works..I will endure until the end..With this Faith..
All of the power that it takes to save any human being, to heal any human being, to deliver any human being, came into this earth on the Day of Pentecost. When Jesus walked into a place, the power was there to heal the people. Why? Because the power was in Him. He said, "The Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works" (John 14:10). Now, that power is in you because you are in Him. Because you are in Christ Jesus, you can live like Him, talk like Him, and act like Him. The Word of God will change you - spirit, soul, and body. Sanctification...Know what that means?
redeemed..know what that means? Justified by faith..do you know what that means?
You are called a joint-heir with Christ Jesus. The Word says that when you accepted Jesus as your Lord, you became one spirit with Him. You are in Him. God sees you in Jesus. He not only came inside you, but you went inside Him.
As He is..SO are we in this world..because we are IN Him.
Have you ever heard the phrase: "But I'm so unworthy"? That was true before you got saved. You were not worthy to receive what Jesus did. But He did it anyway! Because He died for you, you can live in Him. He made you worthy. You have been created in Christ Jesus and there is nothing unworthy in Him

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
sir
when I write about Bible and sects fights with each otehr,
I mean spiritual wars,fights with words, doctrines,and their rights,
not with knife,weapons,or axes-YOU ARE MORE DUMB BUTT AS I THOUGHT ABOUT YOU
Real Jesus doesn't exist for people living in this earthly deadly sinful realm, you sound like earthly carnal usaved human,
real Jesus exist not for you,like He doesn't exist in whole worldwide religions and christianity
????what!

The Christian God is Jesus. Jesus for everyone yes. Buddhism which I know a lot about can get Jesus, the muslim can get Jesus and the atheist can get Jesus.

You saying people can't get the real Jesus on earth because of sin?

So Jesus came in a world of sin, but Jesus not exist for people living on sinful earth?

you talking rubbish writer. what you write make no sense. try again.

“Saved. ”

Since: Aug 12

Like Ice On planet Mercury

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
Correction on my part. Christianity didn't come from the Hebrews, the Romans just borrowed/stole a few of their beliefs and married is with Mithraism, the worship of Ishtar and Greek gods like Hades. This is sad but true. People would prefer not to know this stuff. Thus, they prepare a stake with dry timber and gasoline for the messenger.
Andrew (CS).
I have been asked in time past was Jesus a Christian... the answer is no as He is the Christ (the Messiah, Mashiach?... what have you). But then I tell them neither was Luther a Lutheran, Calvin a Calvinist, Luther a lutheran (you get the picture).

But I had struggled in the recent few years with the name Christian because of varying beliefs (38,000-41,000 sects). So I thought to just consider myself a Believer, in which I still do. But Christian is mentioned in the Bible so for myself, I am honored to simply be called a Christian AKA called Fundie (by some). I just simply believe in The Lord Jesus and trust Him. So for me, the case is closed on that matter. I'm a Christian.

Acts 26:28
I Peter 4:16
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, Yahweh was mistransliterated because of the other yahweh moon gods that the surrounding nations worshipped. God's name that He gave to Moses should be "Ehyeh Asher Ehyeh"
again you are right
This name was given in ancient semitic nomads langauge,can be agreable in sumeric or hitities language ancient developed culture of first writtings

“Painters Find Beauty in Life ”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I am by nature a skeptic. I tend to question everything. I use critical thinking, examine evidence, and decide for myself. For me, the critical word is EVIDENCE.
I have seen no evidence of a god, or of two, three or more gods. In fact, you and I are very close in our atheism. You are an atheist, when it comes to any of the tens of thousands of gods people have believed in. You believe in only one of them. Well, I'm with you on all the thousands of gods you reject, and I'll reject yours as well. So you end up believing in in just one more god than I do. Out of thousands of gods, we're pretty close!
Yaaaay!!
Bonjour mon ami, you bring up an interesting point one that I have not considered, the Pharoah Akenhenaten was a monotheist as well yet he worshipped the sun. Consider the blending of Catholicism with native beliefs such as in Bolivia or Vodoun in Haiti (I do not see this as rejection but synchronization). It has been said that Christianity itself is nothing more than cobbled together beliefs of different peoples.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>????what!
The Christian God is Jesus. Jesus for everyone yes. Buddhism which I know a lot about can get Jesus, the muslim can get Jesus and the atheist can get Jesus.
You saying people can't get the real Jesus on earth because of sin?
So Jesus came in a world of sin, but Jesus not exist for people living on sinful earth?
you talking rubbish writer. what you write make no sense. try again.
Bible doesn't teach that Jesus(El Gobbor) is God Almighty Father,

of course Jesus doesn't exist in the world of deeadly sin with king of all deceptions satan calling yourselves jesus and angel of light
2 Cor 11;13-15.2 thess 2;3-12.Isaiah 14;13-14.Ezek 28;2.Rev 17.18

if you don't understand?
please? stop responding to me?

ANYWAY I DON'T UNDERSTAND YOUR POSTS AT ALL.

spadaj na leb
p;ease?answer in my langauage,and not play games to respond perfctly to my post to you,and run your mouth about my writtings,

YOURS ARE WORSE FROM ANY FOREIGN ENGLISH?
Sora

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>Well I am not disagreeing but would just say keep in mind their numbers are not nearly as high as it seems. The lunatics today are the ones rising to power and getting the press and its because they appeal to the lowest common denominator and use faith to manipulate people. And the Dems use a lot of minority issues to manipulate people. But at the end of the day have any of these people made the faith better or the plight of minorities better? Or better in a way I should say that stands up to scrutiny? Most ppl that vote cant even allign the top 5 platform issues under the correct candidcate. But thump the Bible or go on Jerry Springer and chant "U.S.A...U.S.A" and people will hoot and holler right along side. People want to feel good and feel superior while knowing and doing as little as possible. These people are all fake imo and dont represent the vast majority, they are just the loudest.(T) PEACE
Bonsoir Skombolis, I have sen that religion is used to manipulate people how easy it is for them to become cult leaders. Part of the problem as I see it is that too many people refuse to investigate something before they join.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>E bom dia para voce, meu amigo.
I believe, for starters, that what you believe is only a portion of the problem, but one of the major parts, as well. I believe the first and foremost problem is lack of love, and what you believe, indeed, coincides with what I believe, to a great extent. Let me explain, please and if you will.
I don't believe the issue is that love doesn't exists, at all. No. Rather, I believe the problem is that people have opted to live by their own definition of love rather than the definition provided us in the bible. Before I continue, allow me to share with you what I believe to be the greatest definition of love to have ever been provided us.
John 15:13
Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.
To continue, each and every individual has their own definition of love, whether it coincides with the dictionary's definition, or not. But, this creates problems. What's considered love by one person doesn't necessarily mean that this perception is shared by the next, or anyone else for that matter. What one person considers love, another might consider child abuse. What one calls love might be called arrogance by the next. What one deems as love might easily be construed as hatred. And this brings me to the verse I quoted.
John 15:13, as I believe, is the answer to the problem. But, like I said, many, if not most, would rather live by their own definition of love instead of what's prescribed by our anointed Savior. As I believe, if we were all to adopt this perception of love, then all our problems would, finally, come to an end. But, this perception of love involves self-sacrifice, and this is where arrogance, as you've asserted, rears its ugly head.
People claim to love others all the time and for almost no reason, so much so that the term and definition has, for the most part, lost its luster. We've become almost desensitized to the actual, pure definition. We use the term to express our feelings toward the most mediocre of subjects. But, for many, any expression of love must be profitable for self. Case in point...
When we desire to be in a relationship, this is not because it's a must we share the love we have for others, but because we must be loved. When we offer ourselves to others, in any way, this is not to profit the recipient, but to appease our need to be appreciated. Many, if not most, of us refuse to express any type of love and/or respect before we feel love and/or respect first. And the problems continue...
Above, I mentioned how love is sometimes perceived as arrogance. In this, I'm referring to correction, whether mild or sharp. One might correct another in love, but the corrected may not receive it that way. To the corrected, the corrector is arrogant and self-righteous, and it's demanded that the corrector mind their business, or desist from judging them. The corrected, in this, is more concerned about protecting their ego and/or feelings than they are the true intentions of the corrector. In the corrected's mind, the corrector exceeded the definition of love when, in fact, they haven't. And this is just one example of many.
I hate to cut this short, but I have to go. Hopefully, I can pick up where I left off, later on. Until then, I hope I've encouraged thought. Thank you for your time and consideration, nonetheless.
Until next time...
Shalowm.
Bonsoir mon ami, I believe in the Biblical definition of love as well. Love should not be conditional, God's love is unlimited and He cares for all people we should cultivate the same spirit instead of attacking those who differ from us in their beliefs. Ego is a serious problem that hinders us from our full potential.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, yes... I already know all of this. For myself, I like going back to the original word (hebrew/greek or other) for the purpose of finding out the meaning of the word so I can get a clearer understanding behind a certain scripture. When I do that it's kind of like turning on the high beams on a lonely stretch of highway in which one can see further. I say few words like Amen (truth), Hallelujah, Praise the Lord, Praise God, Praise Jesus... sometimes Selah because it is part of a holy conversation.
I may say shalom every once in a while... now speaking for myself of course, while it may give some a thrill to throw out hebrew/greek words here and there... for some reason, it doesn't thrill me as much because I rather seek out the meaning of such words. Like it says in I cor 14, I rather speak 10? words in a known language than 10,000 words in an unknown language. While it doesn't necessarily bother me if someone wants to call Jesus "Yeshua" and the like... I can dig it. Sometimes, depending on who I am speaking to, I myself will call Jesus "Yeshua". But for me, if I were to use hebrew all the time (not being able to speak it fluently)... I would feel like some sort of Hebrew Gypsy or something and would simply be showing off if I did that.
you or me AMEN our Lord,not AMAN LIKE CS ACCUSE US?
It is same like man who is Bobby and Women name also is but Bobbi

CS ACCUSATION OF WORSHIP FALCE GODS IS JUST ZIONISTIC NONSENSES SPREADED BY FAKE RABBBES OF ZIONISTIC FAKEN IDEAS

same with langauge
only low educated lungists not having idea of full foreign langauge,
mist foreign langauge with own english,and create stupid mix between those two different langaugae

your heart language is NAME CALLED JESUS, and you call Him from inside of your natural language heart with love,comoassion and obedience,

but when you call Jesus name of Jehova name in hebrew language not knowing this langauge and meanings
at all
guys this way,confuse, lie, and are hipocrities,blaming others of worshiping false gods

CS is defeated as hipocrite and moder zionist chucrh teaching nonsense called by them the truth(but they made alone this truth and deceive all people on every corner)

they have fear to speak loud Jesus name(like devils) they tremble and search some strange ideas and names to call Jesus Christ according to their own deceptive imaginations

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
I try my best to follow the example of Yashua Ha-Mashiach (barack be He) but it is a rocky, very narrow, very winding road so it isn't easy, but He told us that His path wouldn't be easy.
Also, it is not easy to negate the negative influences in my life but I would love to. We are surrounded by negative people and negative circumstances all the time, even in this thread. People will be people and each person must play their part. Many can't help being who they are unfortunately.
Shalom Seraphine.
Andrew (CS).
Bonjour mon ami, the road is narrow and yes we were told that it was not be easy. Yes we are surrounded by negativity but even through this our light must continue to shine.

“Quo Vadis”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
God the Creator of The Heavens and earth..God of Abraham, Issac and Jacob...The God who is the great "I AM"..The God who created Man..The God who was and will always be..The alpha and omega..the Only true God..Which one do you serve? And yes, you were and ARE being cynacal. But I dont mind answering you. GOD: The Father..The Son and The Holy Spirit.
I'm not sure how I'm supposed to answer this, but you know several cultures/religions have gods that created heaven and earth, right? Who created man from clay (like Prometheus). Interestingly enough you refer to a "God" that is Hebrew, the "God" of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob (Av'raham, Yitzhak and Yacov). The "God" of the Hebrews.

As one who considers yourself part of an Abrahamic religion, what is your major grouse with using Hebrew Names for the Father (Yahweh), the Son (Yashua) and the Holy Spirit (Ruach Hakodesh)? If it is uncomfortable and you're not used to it, all you have to do is say so rather than put up such stiff defense.

History is not on your side, just as it wasn't on mine so I wonder why fight it. I tell you why. If many things were changed within Christianity it would cease being Christianity. So I understand clearly. Sorry again if I were being cynical in the previous posts but that seems the only way to get one in this place to listen. If then one listens and disagrees, that's ok too. It doesn't have to be this way between you and I you know.

Shalom and Love,

Andrew (CS).
Pat

Granby, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Theists look at things through a distorted lens, distorted by their personal desires and fears and until they can find the courage to face life honestly and look at ALL matters objectively, they will continue to struggle with the obvious contradictions and hypocrisy in their beliefs.

Atheists and theists do not argue over the merits of believing in aliens on Pluto, or leprechauns. We rarely dispute what is or is not valid evidence for something outside the scope of religion (death denial). It is ONLY in matters that conflict with the theists cherished death denial mythology that these disagreements arise. This clearly proves the hypocrisy, dishonesty and ignorance of that which is called religious faith.

“Quo Vadis”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> THAT..........was a very well thought out and sensible post, as well as respectful, I hope he appreciated it.
Shalom Lawest100, and thank you for your kind remarks. As we see in a follow-up post, he didn't appreciate it at all. Yet, that came as no surprise to me. Nothing about this palce surpizes me. At one moment someone can be a lamb with cotton candy for wool, the next they can be a three headed serpent with the body of a lion with wings to fly. It comes with teh territory unfortunately.

Shalom.

Andrew (CS).
Pat

Granby, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Seraphine wrote:
<quoted text>
Bonsoir mon ami, I believe in the Biblical definition of love as well. Love should not be conditional, God's love is unlimited and He cares for all people we should cultivate the same spirit instead of attacking those who differ from us in their beliefs. Ego is a serious problem that hinders us from our full potential.
God cares for all people, even the blind retarded baby with deformed limbs? Was your love daddy unwiling or unable to prevent such terrible and unjust suffering?
IF there is any god, the world we live in proves he is uncaring and unjust so you can stop with the lies now.

"Ego is a serious problem that hinders us from our full potential."

Ego is why you think you can live after you die and that some sky wizard created you in his image. You are right it is a problem, it has caused you to throw reason to the wind and accept blind bronze age superstitions as truths.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Cheerfulness

These things I have spoken unto you that in me ye might have peace In the world ye shall have tribulations but be of good cheer I have overcome the world.John 16:33

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the one accusing me of being the only one with the truth, I never said that. The lack of humility you so blatantly perceive in me may well be the lack of humility you perceive within yourself RA.
Unfortunately for you and many others, the truth will come off as arrogant because it makes no exceptions and it respects no one, even the messenger(s) delivering it. The excellent thing about coming into the light and leaving the darkness is that after been in darkness for so long, it takes a while for your eyes to adjust to the light and for you to find equilibrium.
Once in the light, one is exposed to truth, which is a lot. It takes time to learn. It is a journey. I believe I'm on that journey but you've heard me countless times say, I don't know everything, I'm still learning. Yet though I am but a babe in my knowledge, it excuses no one's purposeful ingnorance and slothfulness. You're not offended by my ego, you're offended because some of us (not just myself) are exposing the deception and that which is hidden in the shadows. I'm not teaching anything new RA, this information has been around. What separates you from me is that you refuse to acknowledge it's there and respect it for what it is; the truth.
<quoted text>
You can post it a million times if you want until you type your fingers raw to the bone. It doesn't change the fact that you have much anger inside you and that you hate what I say. however, i would love to find out that I'm wrong about you. However, you have let me down, you have disappointed me. What is your excuse for your behavior?
<quoted text>
You have misjudged me, and even though I'm enlightening you to this fact you continue to do the same, and you pursue a tainted agenda. What does it profit you to be this way? Have I hurt your feelings in some way? Do you seek my attention while strange yet possibly true? And yes, i was attempting just now to antagonize you but I won't. I would love however for you to cease and desist with this angenda, for it is fruitless. We never had a problem with each other before (at least not what I know of), so why are you so anxious to have an issue with me suddenly? Are you my father? Please, if we can't discuss then less us not exchange words. At one time, I would oblige your behavior but not this time old friend. Not this time.
Shalom.
Andrew (CS).
ummm..second sentence..1st paragragh in the post that Red Quoted. You most certainly did say that. over and over again. Your behavior is no better, my friend. No better. Not this time

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not sure how I'm supposed to answer this, but you know several cultures/religions have gods that created heaven and earth, right? Who created man from clay (like Prometheus). Interestingly enough you refer to a "God" that is Hebrew, the "God" of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob (Av'raham, Yitzhak and Yacov). The "God" of the Hebrews.
As one who considers yourself part of an Abrahamic religion, what is your major grouse with using Hebrew Names for the Father (Yahweh), the Son (Yashua) and the Holy Spirit (Ruach Hakodesh)? If it is uncomfortable and you're not used to it, all you have to do is say so rather than put up such stiff defense.
History is not on your side, just as it wasn't on mine so I wonder why fight it. I tell you why. If many things were changed within Christianity it would cease being Christianity. So I understand clearly. Sorry again if I were being cynical in the previous posts but that seems the only way to get one in this place to listen. If then one listens and disagrees, that's ok too. It doesn't have to be this way between you and I you know.
Shalom and Love,
Andrew (CS).
I agree CS..I aplogize if I was rude. I have already explained to you how I was comfortable speaking in my own language. I honestly feel that God understands our language barrier since He was the one that gave us all our languages. Don't you believe that He can speak and understand them all? If you prefer to call Him a Hebrew name then that is your choice. If your religion forbids it then I will question that religion. I still believe that we should all look beyond our differences and just talk about Gods love. Thats a universal language.:)

“Quo Vadis”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Grace Walker wrote:
Have mercy upon me, O God, according to thy lovingkindness: according unto the multitude of thy tender mercies, BLOT out my transgressions.(Psalms 51:1).
Hide thy face from my sins, and BLOT out all mine iniquities.(Psalms 51:9).
David trusted that blot. His sin was great, but Godís blot was greater. Because of the Lordís lovingkindness and tender mercy, his sins were blotted out, hidden from the face of God.
You can be free today, not because you deserve it, but because God, by His Grace, has offered to blot your sins out.
WE ARE SUPPOSE TO Share the Gospel..The Gospel means GOOD NEWS...What I just posted is GOOD NEWS...Jesus's finished work is GOOD NEWS for us. Are you spreading GOOD news or BAD News? If what we share with unbelievers and others does NOT tell them the Good News Of Christ...You are NOT sharing The Gospel. If all you share is How God will punish people, How sinless you are and how hard you work at being sinless..YOU are NOT sharing The Gospel. How many are going to dispute Gods Word? Jesus + Nothing = EVERYTHING
Indeed. It is still beyond me why someone would behave like this.

Shalom.

Counter_Strike: Where there is Fear, love is absent, where one hates the truth, there is no light within them. Quo Vadis

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
Bible doesn't teach that Jesus(El Gobbor) is God Almighty Father,
of course Jesus doesn't exist in the world of deeadly sin with king of all deceptions satan calling yourselves jesus and angel of light
2 Cor 11;13-15.2 thess 2;3-12.Isaiah 14;13-14.Ezek 28;2.Rev 17.18
if you don't understand?
please? stop responding to me?
ANYWAY I DON'T UNDERSTAND YOUR POSTS AT ALL.
spadaj na leb
p;ease?answer in my langauage,and not play games to respond perfctly to my post to you,and run your mouth about my writtings,
YOURS ARE WORSE FROM ANY FOREIGN ENGLISH?
??? me give up. and yes I will stop responding to you because you not making any sense whatsoever.

“Romans 8:1.”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
ummm..second sentence..1st paragragh in the post that Red Quoted. You most certainly did say that. over and over again. Your behavior is no better, my friend. No better. Not this time
It's amazing how he sits there and tries to deny saying something that is a direct quote from him pulled from his own post. It's sad to see his ego get in the way of him admitting to the truth of what he said. Time and time again he's showing just how badly he's lacking humility and meekness.

And the saddest thing of all is he knows he is lacking in humility and meekness but won't admit it about himself. Instead he goes on the attack when someone points it out to him. The perfect example of that is the way he reacted (and continues to react) to the web site I posted talking about humility and meekness and how the great teachers in God's Word taught with humility and meekness. Rather than reading the message and seeing if it applied to him he simply attacked the messenger because he was offended by the message.

At any rate I stand by the message, And if he feels it doesn't apply to him than so be it. The message isn't going to change just because he dosn't like it. And him trying to be a bully won't change a thing. And it sure won't make me back down on posting it.

Like they say, if the shoe fits.

Have a great day Grace. God bless.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

548 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min Just Sayin 533,467
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 5 min Aura Mytha 256,933
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 8 min Patrick 224,570
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 11 min It aint necessarily so 722,025
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 12 min Aura Mytha 5,270
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 32 min An NFL Fan 115,590
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 33 min bottom1980 424
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 2 hr reree 86
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••