Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
Which God/god are you talking about sir? Please be specific if you don't mind for there are so many of them. I don't want to assume which god/gods you may or may not worship.
Counter_Strike.
Bible God
One God YEHOVA(hebrew language G-D YHVH and One first begotten Son Yesu Christi(hebrew language Yehsu ah Ha Massiah)

Maybe inside of your head is so many,
I don't believe any, or many gods of your imagination,or trinities or gods of your claims

I told you earlier,you horibly contradict Bible and Bible truth

you mad eyour own truth and follow sermons of your faken zionistic rabbes that is all

you can worship according to your own choice, and be happy,at end you will learn true lesson whom you really worship and worshiped

have nice day

“Quo Vadis”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
"There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus, who do not walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit. For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death.
Ms. Walker, you are correct, once you are forgiven you are free from teh Law of sin and death until you break the Commandments again and again must ask for forgiveness. Unless you're saying that once you're in "Christ" that you cannot sin. As we all know by now, the "SIN" is the Transgression of the "LAW". people sin daily, christian or otherwise.

The scripture that you quoted explained the Law of the Spirit of Life but does it say the Commandments are voided? Remember James 2:14-26 explains that faith without works is dead. Works are deeds as it Thou Shalt and Thou Shalt Not as seen in the Commandments.

Matthew 5:17-19 (KJV)

17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.

18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

Fulfill is clearly not destroyed. The Law is Fulfilled (fully accomplished) when salvation is complete. That is, when His people are in His Kingdom. heaven and Earth still exists so His Law hasn't passed away.

In Revelation 22:14-15 (KJV) the Last chapter in the Bible, it says specifically:

14 Blessed are they that do his Commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Verse 14 is key but take not of what verse 15 says. How does it prophet anyone to say that the Commandments are done away with unless they are rebellious?

Not because we have Grace mean we also have Lawlessness, for we are all sinners who have fallen short of His glory. Imagine your city without Laws and the school your children attend without rules? What utter chaos that would be.

Shalom!

Andrew (CS).
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
Andrew, Its not that I have a problem with Hebrew names. Its the way you accuse others of worshipping false gods if we dont call GOD/ Jesus by their hebrew names. I feel that is nonsense because God knows and see's the heart of people. It seems that something like that could be a stumbling block for others. Bibical Scholors has translated the Hebrew and Greek Words into English so we all can understand Gods Word and I personally feel that we believers should spread the love of God to unbelievers...Tell them about Jesus Christ..If you feel uncomfortable about calling JESUS by the english name them why not simply call Him Our Lord..Our Saviour...Christ...Son of God???????? I believe it was Dr. Shrink that said it best..God is NOT the author of confusion so WHY add confusion?? Jesus is the Good News of Salvation..Why cant we do what God said to do..Spread The Gospel..Not our version of it?? This applies to me also..I admit that I am just as guilty. I can admit to being wrong when I see myself causing confusion. Not everyone is going to understand The Gospel of Grace..God said He would have mercy on whom He wants to have Mercy..Not everyone will understand..We all have different paths to take and different walks to walk but what we all have is BELIEF in The Son of God..We should share that.
CS
is radical zionistic believer and LIAR
demanding from others to worship hebrew name of God

God names are so many how many exist humankind dna heart languages

my german heritage language of my heart is name Yesu Christi,
or Yesus Chrystus

there is no way to plant inside of my heart CS hebrew name of God,because I am born not as hebrew

CS is deceiver,and Liar,accusing others of false worship,sugesting hates agins tothers, and bambling sick nonsense

CS send rockets against own neghbor,and after damaging them he wish to them his faken shalom

CS IS TYPICAL ZIONISTIC BELIEVER AND HATER OF OTHERS RELIGIOUS
VIEWS

GW be careful this deceiver and faken rabbee
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, could you be any more self righteous and egotistically driven, believing that you're right and everyone else is wrong?
I can assure you Andrew there is nothing wrong with me and I'm not joking at all. What I said and posted I meant. Sadly you can't see in yourself what several others are seeing.
And trust me Andrew. It indeed isn't funny at all. And the one without a clear mind sure isn't me, it's you.
I'm not the one preaching to anyone that will listen telling them I have the truth and they don't, and that everyone should be listening to me, accept it, and acknowledging me for it. And I'm not the one who so self righteously pumps up his own ego by saying things like quote: "I seek the Kingdom of the Most High rather than sit on my rump waiting for it to be taught to me in church."
Here's a newsflash Andrew. You're not the only one seeking the Kingdom of God (which by the way myself and countless others have already attained through Jesus Christ).
Why not try climbing down from your self made pulpit that you're preaching your "I have the truth while everyone else is just sitting on their rump being taught lies because their church doesn't have the truth that I do" ego driven message from and try a little humility Andrew!!!
100% I agree with your spiritual sense

“Quo Vadis”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>We've been over this before, Doctor REALITY. Do you think my answer will be different?
Matthew 27:28
Then were there two thieves crucified with him, one on the right hand, and another on the left.
Luke 23:39-43
And one of the [thieves] which were hanged railed on him, saying, If thou be Christ, save thyself and us.
But the other answering rebuked him, saying, Dost not thou fear God, seeing thou art in the same condemnation?
And we indeed justly; for we receive the due reward of our deeds: but this man hath done nothing amiss.
And he said unto Jesus, Lord, remember me when thou comest into thy kingdom.
And Jesus said unto him, Verily I say unto thee, To day shalt thou be with me in paradise.
What do you know about this thief that the scriptures don't reveal? Do you know the type of life this thief lived before he got arrested? Do you know his heart? First, it's written...
Proverbs 6:30
Men do not despise a thief, if he steal to satisfy his soul when he is hungry.
Do you know why this thief stole? Do you know of his other sins, or if he had other sins?
Considering his rebuke toward the other thief, we can, at least, assume that he had some belief toward "God," even if only a little. Again, he asked and said, "Dost not thou fear God, seeing thou art in the same condemnation? And we indeed justly; for we receive the due reward of our deeds: but this man hath done nothing amiss." And just after this, he pleaded, "Lord, remember me when thou comest into thy kingdom."
Now, from what I know, it's written...
Matthew 10:32-33
Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven.
But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.
Based on the thief's comments and plea alone, it would seem that even without our knowing how this thief lived, or what was in his heart, that our anointed Savior deemed him worthy enough to be allowed entrance into the kingdom of Glory. However, there's nothing that says that his comment and plea was enough. We know nothing else of this thief other than what's been provided us.
We've no other history of this thief other than this one incident. Nothing you say, or even opt to believe, proves that his rebuke and plea were enough to be saved.
LOL
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>iaya!..you writing worse than me, I address one writer here
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR...
but you bring another writer in, that very confusuing. but I going to try and address you post writer.
When I say fight, I not mean jehovah's witnesses fight with fist and kick and gun, I mean fight over teachings and doctrine.
when the baptist argue with the teachings of the jehovah witness, or argument between catholic and protestans, or argument between baptist and pentecost, that not of Jesus.
that what I was telling that writer.
you not need anyone to teach you anything. Read the bible for yourself. It not matter if you think I know the bible. I read the bible for me, not you.
why you defending jehovah witness?? defend Jesus.
Jehovahs witness is just a religion. Religion is a fraud, Jesus is real.
sir
when I write about Bible and sects fights with each otehr,
I mean spiritual wars,fights with words, doctrines,and their rights,

not with knife,weapons,or axes-YOU ARE MORE DUMB BUTT AS I THOUGHT ABOUT YOU

Real Jesus doesn't exist for people living in this earthly deadly sinful realm, you sound like earthly carnal usaved human,
real Jesus exist not for you,like He doesn't exist in whole worldwide religions and christianity

“Quo Vadis”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
This isnt a game..I am not oppressed. I am a Child of God :)
Ms. Walker. Don't mean to be cynacal with you or anything, but you never really know, so one must ask; what God/god are you talking about?

Just wanna be sure.

Andrew (CS).

“Quo Vadis”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA wrote:
<quoted text>
Romans 2 and 3 Chapters is excelent explanation to your questions
Shalom.

Your language sounds familiar.

Just saying....

CS is Counter_Strike.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
LOL?what is this,never heard in hebrew or geek this word?
this is new word worshiping your god replacing in Jesus Christ(my langauge IN YESU CHRISTI) Amen?
man?please stop drink to much wine before preaching your man made sermons to ohers
good bye mister Bo
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
Ms. Walker. Don't mean to be cynacal with you or anything, but you never really know, so one must ask; what God/god are you talking about?
Just wanna be sure.
Andrew (CS).
are you collect files of heretics not agreeing with your faken doctrines and zionistic creeds?

who made you judge room clerk to investigate which god all of them worship?

it is shame to to put under question"which God" against someone deep honest beliefs?

“Saved. ”

Since: Aug 12

Like Ice On planet Mercury

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
It was Adonai that came from Adonis, Lord that came from Baal.
Shalom Mr/Ms. Innocence.
Andrew (CS).
Good Afternoon CS... Adonai and Adonis are simply 'cognates' borrowed from a root word from a certain language... and other languages adopted it but gave a different form of the word or "a name" in their own language... just like spanish, french and italian share some "very similar" words based on latin roots.

Baal means master or lord... "Mr." really means "Master" although we pronounce it "mister"... Now if someone calls you Mr.(your last name)... does that mean that you are Ba'al also? No of course not. So when I say Jesus is Lord I'm not saying Ba'al is Lord.

Some people call you Andrew but shouldn't they be calling you by the original form of Andrew instead of it's english cognate? No of course not... it isn't necessary.
lil whispers

Cedar Crest, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Development of patience

knowing this that the trying of your faith worketh patience.James 1:3

Not only but we glory in tribulations also knowing that tribualtion worketh patience.Romans 5:3

And to temperance patience.2 Peter 1:6

But let patience have her perfect work,that ye may be perfect and entire wanting nothing.James 1:4

If any man offend not in word the same perfect man and able to bridle the whole body.James 3:2
lil whispers

Cedar Crest, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

sorry it double posted here.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
Ms. Walker, you are correct, once you are forgiven you are free from teh Law of sin and death until you break the Commandments again and again must ask for forgiveness. Unless you're saying that once you're in "Christ" that you cannot sin. As we all know by now, the "SIN" is the Transgression of the "LAW". people sin daily, christian or otherwise.
The scripture that you quoted explained the Law of the Spirit of Life but does it say the Commandments are voided? Remember James 2:14-26 explains that faith without works is dead. Works are deeds as it Thou Shalt and Thou Shalt Not as seen in the Commandments.
Matthew 5:17-19 (KJV)
17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.
18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.
19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.
Fulfill is clearly not destroyed. The Law is Fulfilled (fully accomplished) when salvation is complete. That is, when His people are in His Kingdom. heaven and Earth still exists so His Law hasn't passed away.
In Revelation 22:14-15 (KJV) the Last chapter in the Bible, it says specifically:
14 Blessed are they that do his Commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.
15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.
Verse 14 is key but take not of what verse 15 says. How does it prophet anyone to say that the Commandments are done away with unless they are rebellious?
Not because we have Grace mean we also have Lawlessness, for we are all sinners who have fallen short of His glory. Imagine your city without Laws and the school your children attend without rules? What utter chaos that would be.
Shalom!
Andrew (CS).
Romans 2:17-24 [17] Now you, if you call yourself a Jew; if you rely on the law and brag about your relationship to God; [18] if you know his will and approve of what is superior because you are instructed by the law; [19] if you are convinced that you are a guide for the blind, a light for those who are in the dark,[20] an instructor of the foolish, a teacher of infants, because you have in the law the embodiment of knowledge and truth--[21] you, then, who teach others, do you not teach yourself? You who preach against stealing, do you steal?[22] You who say that people should not commit adultery, do you commit adultery? You who abhor idols, do you rob temples?[23] You who brag about the law, do you dishonor God by breaking the law?[24] As it is written: "God's name is blasphemed among the Gentiles because of you."

Revelation 21:6-8 [6] He said to me: "It is done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. To him who is thirsty I will give to drink "without cost" from the spring of the water of life..

“Saved. ”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
You Aman to what Lord and when did this word Aman/Amen become Hebrew?
What I don't understand is, why the defense of questionable words relating to many deities? To what does it prophet you?
Would it damage you somehow to say Halleluyah? or Selah >[Which more than likely means "forever" or "Pause and Think of that" or from a root word that means "Hang these words and weigh them"] Selah is often use as a pause or break within a song.
What is the basis of your justifications?
Andrew (CS).
Yes, yes... I already know all of this. For myself, I like going back to the original word (hebrew/greek or other) for the purpose of finding out the meaning of the word so I can get a clearer understanding behind a certain scripture. When I do that it's kind of like turning on the high beams on a lonely stretch of highway in which one can see further. I say few words like Amen (truth), Hallelujah, Praise the Lord, Praise God, Praise Jesus... sometimes Selah because it is part of a holy conversation.

I may say shalom every once in a while... now speaking for myself of course, while it may give some a thrill to throw out hebrew/greek words here and there... for some reason, it doesn't thrill me as much because I rather seek out the meaning of such words. Like it says in I cor 14, I rather speak 10? words in a known language than 10,000 words in an unknown language. While it doesn't necessarily bother me if someone wants to call Jesus "Yeshua" and the like... I can dig it. Sometimes, depending on who I am speaking to, I myself will call Jesus "Yeshua". But for me, if I were to use hebrew all the time (not being able to speak it fluently)... I would feel like some sort of Hebrew Gypsy or something and would simply be showing off if I did that.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
Just wanna be sure.
Andrew (CS).
God the Creator of The Heavens and earth..God of Abraham, Issac and Jacob...The God who is the great "I AM"..The God who created Man..The God who was and will always be..The alpha and omega..the Only true God..Which one do you serve? And yes, you were and ARE being cynacal. But I dont mind answering you. GOD: The Father..The Son and The Holy Spirit.
lil whispers

Cedar Crest, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Let us run with patience the race that is set before us looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith.Hebrew 12:1&2

Behold we count them happy which endure.James 5:11

Blessed is the man that endureth temptation.James 1:12

He that endureth to the end shall be saved.Matthew 10:22

And the Lord direct your hearts into love of God and into the patient waiting for Christ.2 Thessalonians 3:5

Be patient therefore,brethren unto the coming of the Lord.Be ye also patient stablish your hearts for the coming of the Lord draweth nigh.James 5:7&8

“Saved. ”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
you are right
jesus spoke born as jew,
he spoke arameic,also spoke hebrew and greek for sure
because greek ancient koine langauge word "carpenter"means also scholar inherited skills from father?
in earthly skill he was carpenter-mason,architect,buil der(means koine greek)
in spiritual skill He also was spiritual carpenter,architect of Hid Building Church,mason laying all precious stones on this buliding,
AND SCHOLAR-GREAT TEAACHER ALL OF THOSE WHO ARE BUILDED IN HIS ARCHITECTURE-HEAVENLY CHURCH OF ALL AGES
for sure AS GREAT CARPENTER SCHOLAR -GREAT TEACHER JESUS Knew hebraic,arameic, greek koine, or roman latin
God bless you
Good Afternoon Shrink... Amen, thanks for the info.

“Quo Vadis”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Red Apples wrote:
And you wonder why I posted what I did? Re-read what you just said in your post. In particular the following from you.
Quote: "you can join the line of accusers, that's fine by me RA, but at least you can say you never heard the truth, no excuse for you friend."
Now tell me, you can't see how ego driven that one statement alone is? You act as if you have the truth and nobody else does. And there's no excuse for anyone to say they haven't heard it because by God you're the one preaching it.
You're the one accusing me of being the only one with the truth, I never said that. The lack of humility you so blatantly perceive in me may well be the lack of humility you perceive within yourself RA.

Unfortunately for you and many others, the truth will come off as arrogant because it makes no exceptions and it respects no one, even the messenger(s) delivering it. The excellent thing about coming into the light and leaving the darkness is that after been in darkness for so long, it takes a while for your eyes to adjust to the light and for you to find equilibrium.

Once in the light, one is exposed to truth, which is a lot. It takes time to learn. It is a journey. I believe I'm on that journey but you've heard me countless times say, I don't know everything, I'm still learning. Yet though I am but a babe in my knowledge, it excuses no one's purposeful ingnorance and slothfulness. You're not offended by my ego, you're offended because some of us (not just myself) are exposing the deception and that which is hidden in the shadows. I'm not teaching anything new RA, this information has been around. What separates you from me is that you refuse to acknowledge it's there and respect it for what it is; the truth.
Red Apples wrote:
This post from you plus many of your other posts are purely ego driven. Full of self pride and no humility at all. And because your ego is driving you you are unable to see why I posted what I did. Which I'll post again.
You can post it a million times if you want until you type your fingers raw to the bone. It doesn't change the fact that you have much anger inside you and that you hate what I say. however, i would love to find out that I'm wrong about you. However, you have let me down, you have disappointed me. What is your excuse for your behavior?
Red Apples wrote:
If you honestly re-read what you posted, than re-read the message I posted (that was written by someone else), that you decided to shoot down rather than looking at what it says, and than looked at what you've been posting and did it with an open mind and an open spiritual heart that's open to correction I think you'd see how it applies to you Andrew.
You have misjudged me, and even though I'm enlightening you to this fact you continue to do the same, and you pursue a tainted agenda. What does it profit you to be this way? Have I hurt your feelings in some way? Do you seek my attention while strange yet possibly true? And yes, i was attempting just now to antagonize you but I won't. I would love however for you to cease and desist with this angenda, for it is fruitless. We never had a problem with each other before (at least not what I know of), so why are you so anxious to have an issue with me suddenly? Are you my father? Please, if we can't discuss then less us not exchange words. At one time, I would oblige your behavior but not this time old friend. Not this time.

Shalom.

Andrew (CS).

“Saved. ”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you want to start problems. And while at one time I would be your Huckleberry, I will not be drawn in by you. People like you know the truth, have heard the truth time and time again but yet you persist in telling a lie aiding the false prophet in spreading twisted and tainted doctrine.
Yes, the Canaanites used Yahweh. Most nations pre-babylonian knew Yahweh and the Canaanites tried to marry him with a deity called Ashtaroth who considered a prince of hell and a fallen Malak (Angel) with a feminine persona. This failed and the idols were destroyed by the Israelites when they swept across Canaan. YHWH is considered the Tetragrammaton, El is short for Elohiym which is plural and stands for the plurality of the Most High as for when He said in Genesisn 1:26: "And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness:...."
Consider the site your information came from, those that advocate for the name "Jesus". Where does the name come from sir and even if for some odd reason it was an accurate translation, why translate it then?
Andrew (CS).
Actually, Yahweh was mistransliterated because of the other yahweh moon gods that the surrounding nations worshipped. God's name that He gave to Moses should be "Ehyeh Asher Ehyeh"

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

357 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min Tide with Beach 722,597
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 18 min AussieBobby 257,192
GMO foods and you! 35 min Hidingfromyou 71
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 39 min religionisillness 224,741
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 43 min yon 1,653
www.scottrade.com login (May '12) 1 hr Ken 2
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 1 hr john 115,876
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 hr Liam 533,887
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 9 hr bottom1980 484
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••