Why Should Jesus Love Me?

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#475861 Jan 11, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
Forgive me ahead of time, and while I believe you're being sincere, that is just also being lazy (beg pardon). I can tell you're a very nice person, but for some reason we started off on the wrong foot. The point is not just because of Hebrew names, the point is whether sincere or not there is ample evidence that says that "Jesus" was not only not the Savior's name but not even an accurate translation of it. Therefore the name many are baptized in and worship including myself at one point, is false, Hebrew name or not, though He was Hebrew.
Karl Doenitz, grand general of the kriegsmarine and Fuhrer of the 3rd Reich during 1945 (latter stages of WWII) has a German name. Today he is still known as Karl Doenitz in any language. It isn't difficult. Maybe it is the way it was presented in the beginning, as harsh and a bit overzealous, but the fact remains the same. Ha Satan has had thousands of years to perfect his craft of cunning, deception and confusion; do you believe He would have tried to have to truth be made so easily accessible to billions?
Why do we only have 66 books in our bible and not 80, in fact more than that? Why does the Christian church bring a casket with the dead into the temple? What's the purpose or significance of steeples on top of a church? Why do many where the pendant of a cross or hang it in their church or home? Why do many Christians have figurines of dogs, cats, horses and other animals and sich in their homes? Is it because they believe all the Commandments are truly done away with? Is it that people really believe, and if they do, are they willing to stake their souls on these errors and prefer to keep erring? there is plenty more, but I won't get into it. The name alone have proven to be too much for many in here to deal with so imagine if some of us were to go in depth? I will leave it there then and say....
Shalom and Love.
Andrew (CS).
satans name was lucifer..why are you calling him ha satan? You are getting into worldly things such as churches with steeples. The building is NOT the church. The body of believers make up the church. Why do you put so much emphasis on religious practices? Yes, those are religious practices and ceremonial practices. We bring dead people that are in a casket into a building..just a building..we have our traditions that we will carry on. Do you feel we should have them all mummified and put into a rock tomb because that is how the hebrews use to do it? Do you eat bacon, sausage and pork chops? The hebrews dont, so we are all breaking Gods law with that too huh? Do you obey ALL 613 Jewish laws? You cant break even one of them you know..NOT ONE or you are guilty of breaking them ALL..Please enlighten me with all your religious rules and tradition..I will listen but you will have more of a chance to move a mountain than to convert me away from Gods grace. But shoot for it..I am doing some homework but I will listen to you..but then you have to listen to me..Deal?

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#475862 Jan 11, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Exactly, and that's the wonderful thing about it, we serve a JUST God who will judge everyone individually and not as a group.
I agree. And while I dont want to get too much into yet perhaps another controversi subject it is why I cant subscribe to predestination for all. From everything I have read I dont see billions of people being condemned before being born and having no chance for salvation.(T) PEACE

“Quo Vadis”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#475863 Jan 11, 2013
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, could you be any more self righteous and egotistically driven, believing that you're right and everyone else is wrong?
I can assure you Andrew there is nothing wrong with me and I'm not joking at all. What I said and posted I meant. Sadly you can't see in yourself what several others are seeing.
And trust me Andrew. It indeed isn't funny at all. And the one without a clear mind sure isn't me, it's you.
I'm not the one preaching to anyone that will listen telling them I have the truth and they don't, and that everyone should be listening to me, accept it, and acknowledging me for it. And I'm not the one who so self righteously pumps up his own ego by saying things like quote: "I seek the Kingdom of the Most High rather than sit on my rump waiting for it to be taught to me in church."
Here's a newsflash Andrew. You're not the only one seeking the Kingdom of God (which by the way myself and countless others have already attained through Jesus Christ).
Why not try climbing down from your self made pulpit that you're preaching your "I have the truth while everyone else is just sitting on their rump being taught lies because their church doesn't have the truth that I do" ego driven message from and try a little humility Andrew!!!
Really, so no matter what you do or say, no matter how you abuse people, you have a one way ticket on the train to paradise? What you say, one foot in the Kingdom of The Most High already? Interesting.

So then why bother read what we right, it should concern you none. It shouldn't profit you in the least bit to make argument out of it. Newsflash feller, Yashua nor Sheliahiym (Apostles) never attended church and they weren't Christians.

I don't have a pulpit, I am not a great man nor do I set myself up as one of the many gods in existence, so stop feeling so bad that you know I speak the truth concerning your religion. Please stop looking into your own heart and judging me, I ask of you this favor, ok. Christianity does help in some ways, it is an eye openner for many.

Shalom.

Andrew (CS).

Location hidden

#475864 Jan 11, 2013
Edit Grace...I would also add I never claimed I have never been disrespectful with people. But their are lines to do with pride that are so preposterous to me that you will not see me cross them such as thinking I can speak to who will be condemned or claiming other interpretations are of the devil. And while at times I will address people at the level of respect I think they have earned, I go into discussions of faith treating people with respect. But when they continue to tell people what they believe is of the devil or they dont trust in Yeshua or have disrespected his sacrifice or dont trust in that then yes things can get contentous. Especially when the person making the claims continues to be haughty while not even being able to offer an interpretation for scripture. I find that to be baffling

Location hidden

#475865 Jan 11, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
My question was not designed for people only with a 4.0GPA in college, my question was simple. What God/Lord? What is His name. Surely you can't be in a relationship with someone all your life and informally call Him by a title like sir/mam. My question was simple, yes a bit cheky but simple. Since you defend him so vigorously, I wouldn't mind if you answered in his stead.
Love & laughter,
Andrew (CS).
Simple? Ok!! Why not call Him "Father" "heavenly father" "daddy" ect..ect..Jesus referred to God most often simply as "the Father", which was recorded in the Greek Gospels with the word "Pater" (from which the Spanish get Padre). And He not only used Pater, or Father, but He directed US to start our prayers with "Our father, which art in heaven ..." (Luke 11:2) Hallowed be thy name..

So then, we could gather that this was the name He wanted us to use. But if only it was that simple! Paul confuses the issue by saying that Christ's spirit in us cries out "Abba", which is Aramaic for Father.
"And He said, "Abba, Father, all things are possible for You. Take this cup away from Me; nevertheless, not what I will, but what You will." " (Mark 14:36, NKJV)
"And about the ninth hour Jesus cried out with a loud voice, saying, " Eli Eli, lama sabachthani?" that is, "My God, My God, why have You forsaken Me?" Some of those who stood there, when they heard that, said, "This Man is calling for Elijah!" (Matthew 27:46-47, NKJV)

So when Christ was dying, in one of the most distressed prayers He ever made, with His last ounce of life, He prayed using a derivative of the Hebrew word for God – no, not YHVH, but "Eli". The people around Him watching Him die thought He was saying " Elijah", so they evidently didn't understand Eli as a common word for God.

So He abandoned His most commonly-used Greek Pater, then the Aramaic Abba, and now He is using the Hebrew Eli. But a little while later, He is back to using Pater again!

"And when Jesus had cried out with a loud voice, He said, "Father (Pater),'into Your hands I commit My spirit.'" Having said this, He breathed His last." (Luke 23:46, NKJV) So, my point is..What difference does it make?

Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#475866 Jan 11, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>??? me give up. and yes I will stop responding to you because you not making any sense whatsoever.
read Bible and posted passages
not to look at someone and complain against someone senses

I worship God not human without of senses like you ,or with those who claim to have senses

Location hidden

#475867 Jan 11, 2013
Grace Walker wrote:
What a wonderful thing to trust in the Lord. It is a privilege that cannot be measured in human terms.
It is better to trust in the LORD than to put confidence in MAN..
and it is these types of tactics I despise. You accuse me of bad tactics for doing things that are common sense like asking you how you can say you receiving the word with joy shows what a believer you are when you just got done saying about the believers who received the word with joy in Luke were not real believers. That is not catching you in a slip of the tongue it is a reasonable inquiry as to the contradiction. But you do things like repeat ppl think they can save themselves or trust in man not God knowing full well nobody has said that, implied that and you have been corrected repeatedly. It'd be like me constantly saying OSAS believers say God has told them they have a free pass to sin all the time and they enjoy being able to sin. That would be dishonest and those are the tactics u engage in

Location hidden

#475868 Jan 11, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
Edit Grace...I would also add I never claimed I have never been disrespectful with people. But their are lines to do with pride that are so preposterous to me that you will not see me cross them such as thinking I can speak to who will be condemned or claiming other interpretations are of the devil. And while at times I will address people at the level of respect I think they have earned, I go into discussions of faith treating people with respect. But when they continue to tell people what they believe is of the devil or they dont trust in Yeshua or have disrespected his sacrifice or dont trust in that then yes things can get contentous. Especially when the person making the claims continues to be haughty while not even being able to offer an interpretation for scripture. I find that to be baffling
We all get a little zealous at time to time. No harm meant. I have apologized more than once to you...Not for my belief but for confusing you and being impatient. I have noticed that you simply dont like me and thats fine, although you and I have a lot in common. We share a lot of painful memories from our past and we should both be sharing our trials with those who may be facing the same battle instead of debating our Lords Word like we are. You have ask me "if I had a learning disability, You have accused me of not believing or following Jesus and more so yes, things can get contentous..On both our parts..not just mine. I can admit my faults. can you?

Location hidden

#475869 Jan 11, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
Correction on my part. Christianity didn't come from the Hebrews, the Romans just borrowed/stole a few of their beliefs and married is with Mithraism, the worship of Ishtar and Greek gods like Hades. This is sad but true. People would prefer not to know this stuff. Thus, they prepare a stake with dry timber and gasoline for the messenger.
Andrew (CS).
Well I think as was discussed yesterday there are reasons people respond who they do. As for the icons I look at it the same as someone clinging to one verse or refusing to give an interpretation of scripture. It is all they have and they also are not looking for sincere disalogue. I am comfortable I am not missing out on anything:)...(T) PEACE
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#475870 Jan 11, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
My question was not designed for people only with a 4.0GPA in college, my question was simple. What God/Lord? What is His name. Surely you can't be in a relationship with someone all your life and informally call Him by a title like sir/mam. My question was simple, yes a bit cheky but simple. Since you defend him so vigorously, I wouldn't mind if you answered in his stead.
Love & laughter,
Andrew (CS).
true love doesn't have any realtionshipt with your ignorant laughter
You again twist simeple sense of Love Agape
you act like insane like this
"O O O I LOVE YOU,I LOVEY AND LAUGH BWHA HA HAAAAAAAA UUUUUU=FALL DOWN ON THE CONCRET AND AGAIN
YEA YEA YEA I LOVE YOUUUUUUU BGHWAAHAHAA HEEEEE
THIS IS YOUR INTERPRTEATION IN HEBREW TRUE LOVE AGEPE&LAUGH??
MHM
dodn't forget posted ost to me about your only Truth,
or if you wish I can post to all of readers that you Lie,
trying to tell RA and other posters you never claim your posts as the truthful more from others
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#475871 Jan 11, 2013
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
We all get a little zealous at time to time. No harm meant. I have apologized more than once to you...Not for my belief but for confusing you and being impatient. I have noticed that you simply dont like me and thats fine, although you and I have a lot in common. We share a lot of painful memories from our past and we should both be sharing our trials with those who may be facing the same battle instead of debating our Lords Word like we are. You have ask me "if I had a learning disability, You have accused me of not believing or following Jesus and more so yes, things can get contentous..On both our parts..not just mine. I can admit my faults. can you?
madam
accusations of other humans doesn't disqualify you to be saved, IF YOU ARE FOR SURE SAVED,
all accusers,impatient "professors,false teachers, man made doctrines sermons are not able to reap you out from grace of God

just be cool,
without of coolness and quiet heart, you be not able to face all those debates,or discussions fights with each other about own rights

Skom is smart guy, but if he is saved,or right,or preaching the truth- not you or all of us are able to reject his beliefs in him
ONLY GOD IS ABLE TO DO SO,SAVE OR CONDEMN

God bless you GW

Location hidden

#475872 Jan 11, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text> and it is these types of tactics I despise. You accuse me of bad tactics for doing things that are common sense like asking you how you can say you receiving the word with joy shows what a believer you are when you just got done saying about the believers who received the word with joy in Luke were not real believers. That is not catching you in a slip of the tongue it is a reasonable inquiry as to the contradiction. But you do things like repeat ppl think they can save themselves or trust in man not God knowing full well nobody has said that, implied that and you have been corrected repeatedly. It'd be like me constantly saying OSAS believers say God has told them they have a free pass to sin all the time and they enjoy being able to sin. That would be dishonest and those are the tactics u engage in
You were talking about those who received with joy then Lost it..Dont add to what I said. I said they couldnt have received with joy then lose it or turn their back to it. Those who try to earn their salvation AFTER Jesus DIED to give it to them is NOT trusting in Jesus. If they did, they would realize that there is NOTHING they can do to earn what Jesus died to give them. They still feel they MUST do something when Jesus DID it. You seem to have a problem with that also. Think hard about what Jesus went through just for You. He give you a gift and it was a free gift. That alone will make you WANT to be obedient NOT because you have to in order to obtain salvation. I will stick to that faith, no matter who it may offend. Its Gods Word..Not mine

Location hidden

#475873 Jan 11, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text> and it is these types of tactics I despise. You accuse me of bad tactics for doing things that are common sense like asking you how you can say you receiving the word with joy shows what a believer you are when you just got done saying about the believers who received the word with joy in Luke were not real believers. That is not catching you in a slip of the tongue it is a reasonable inquiry as to the contradiction. But you do things like repeat ppl think they can save themselves or trust in man not God knowing full well nobody has said that, implied that and you have been corrected repeatedly. It'd be like me constantly saying OSAS believers say God has told them they have a free pass to sin all the time and they enjoy being able to sin. That would be dishonest and those are the tactics u engage in
You despise Bragging on The Lord? Whatever
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#475874 Jan 11, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not sure how I'm supposed to answer this, but you know several cultures/religions have gods that created heaven and earth, right? Who created man from clay (like Prometheus). Interestingly enough you refer to a "God" that is Hebrew, the "God" of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob (Av'raham, Yitzhak and Yacov). The "God" of the Hebrews.
As one who considers yourself part of an Abrahamic religion, what is your major grouse with using Hebrew Names for the Father (Yahweh), the Son (Yashua) and the Holy Spirit (Ruach Hakodesh)? If it is uncomfortable and you're not used to it, all you have to do is say so rather than put up such stiff defense.

Andrew (CS).
let me tell you'History also is not on your side,
because semitic nation Hebrews are not only Ysrael,but also arabs and arabic semities tribes connected by Islam religion as oganize nations- also G-D Yahveh is for muslims too not only for Ysrael,or jews

why don't use semitic name of G-D Yahveh-Allah,instead your own separatism zionistic imagination
simplyput

Aurora, CO

#475875 Jan 11, 2013
Hoping all have a great 2013.

I can see in reading some back posts , that this
Skom guy/gal is still instigating trouble on here. Saw one of his/her post to 'lil Whispers
where he or she said he CRINGED when she repeated scriptures from the Bible. This sure is a 'cold-hearted statement.

This 'counter strike ' poster is coming in second place to Skom .

Jesus is the Truth. Jesus Saves.

I am just an old fart that loves Jesus, and knows that Jesus loves me (and us all) Loved us enough to DIE for us.
Prince Helmut Pipke

Baltimore, MD

#475876 Jan 11, 2013
simplyput wrote:
Hoping all have a great 2013.
I can see in reading some back posts , that this
Skom guy/gal is still instigating trouble on here. Saw one of his/her post to 'lil Whispers
where he or she said he CRINGED when she repeated scriptures from the Bible. This sure is a 'cold-hearted statement.
This 'counter strike ' poster is coming in second place to Skom .
Jesus is the Truth. Jesus Saves.
I am just an old fart that loves Jesus, and knows that Jesus loves me (and us all) Loved us enough to DIE for us.
sir
100%agree
CS try to spread his own imaginary heresies and rewrite Bible simple Gods Word Gospel to all nations not only to CS searatisit zionistic lies of his rabbess waiting for Jesus Christ to enter Jerusalem and bombing their own nighbours causing suffer of thie own nation little poor people

CS is simple defeate example of spiritual deception

God bless you old fart,
I also am old fart without of any changes,God loves me,I love God pasinately,
and all LIARS CAN KISS MY BUTT

Location hidden

#475877 Jan 11, 2013
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
We all get a little zealous at time to time. No harm meant. I have apologized more than once to you...Not for my belief but for confusing you and being impatient. I have noticed that you simply dont like me and thats fine, although you and I have a lot in common. We share a lot of painful memories from our past and weability, You have accused me of not believing or following Jesus and more so yes, things can get contentous..On both our parts..not just mine. I can admit my faults. can you?
Sure I can admit faults and have many times. Yet you continue to make false claims and tell people their beliefs are of the devil. So how sincere are your apologies?and it is one thing heat of the moment when one doesnt plan it. Someone doesnt accidently keep saying what others believe is of the devil. You intentionally keep being divisive and insulting while claiming it'd be better for ppl to get along. Your credibility is lacking

Location hidden

#475878 Jan 11, 2013
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
You were talking about those who received with joy then Lost it. Those who try to earn their salvation AFTER Jesus DIED to give it to them is NOT trusting in Jesus. rd about what Jesus went through just for You. He give you a gift and it was a free gift. Its Gods Word..Not mine
That was the whole point which you are well aware of and I didnt need to repeat it. You claimed those who stopped believing were never really believer despite when the first heard the word they believed and received it with joy, just as you claimed you did. And like you just said "they lost it" so obviously they had it and believed at one point. And if someone who doesnt believe the teachings of Yeshua apply to us and wants to claim others dont trust Him and God's word why do you refuse to address God's word? Why does the Holy Spirit remind us what Yeshua taught? Why can u make accusations about others based on the Bible then run from scripture?

Location hidden

#475879 Jan 11, 2013
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
You despise Bragging on The Lord? Whatever
No I despise your dishonest tactics. To even pretend you were not inferring those who dont believe as you do trust in man not God (an accusation you have literally made in the past) just shows what I am saying. And to claim you were just bragging on the Lord is shameful if you have any respect for honesty and scripture. You made a statement before posting them which couldnt be more transparent. If you cant own up to your own actions so be it

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#475880 Jan 11, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
read Bible and posted passages
not to look at someone and complain against someone senses
I worship God not human without of senses like you ,or with those who claim to have senses
2 Corinthians 11:13-15

New International Version (NIV)

13 For such people are false apostles, deceitful workers, masquerading as apostles of Christ. 14 And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light. 15 It is not surprising, then, if his servants also masquerade as servants of righteousness. Their end will be what their actions deserve.

2 Thessalonians 2:3-12

3 Don’t let anyone deceive you in any way, for that day will not come until the rebellion occurs and the man of lawlessness[a] is revealed, the man doomed to destruction. 4 He will oppose and will exalt himself over everything that is called God or is worshiped, so that he sets himself up in God’s temple, proclaiming himself to be God.

5 Don’t you remember that when I was with you I used to tell you these things? 6 And now you know what is holding him back, so that he may be revealed at the proper time. 7 For the secret power of lawlessness is already at work; but the one who now holds it back will continue to do so till he is taken out of the way. 8 And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord Jesus will overthrow with the breath of his mouth and destroy by the splendor of his coming. 9 The coming of the lawless one will be in accordance with how Satan works. He will use all sorts of displays of power through signs and wonders that serve the lie, 10 and all the ways that wickedness deceives those who are perishing. They perish because they refused to love the truth and so be saved. 11 For this reason God sends them a powerful delusion so that they will believe the lie 12 and so that all will be condemned who have not believed the truth but have delighted in wickedness.

Isaiah 14:13

13 You said in your heart,
“I will ascend to the heavens;
I will raise my throne
above the stars of God;
I will sit enthroned on the mount of assembly,
on the utmost heights of Mount Zaphon.[a]

Ezekiel 28:2
New International Version (©1984)
"Son of man, say to the ruler of Tyre,'This is what the Sovereign LORD says: "'In the pride of your heart you say, "I am a god; I sit on the throne of a god in the heart of the seas." But you are a man and not a god, though you think you are as wise as a god.

Rev 17:18
18And the woman that you saw is mthe great city that has dominion over the kings of the earth.”
[[[[
Them the verses you write Shrink. So what? what the point of those verses? those verses talking about Satan. You think Satan is a writer on [why should Jesus love me] website???

How these verses have anything to do with what people talking about on the website???

You giving us bible lessons are something????

You writing verses that no have anything to with the website.

You not think other people read the bible to so you giving us homework???

Just what you point of writing those verses?

You no make any sense Shrink.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 35 min truth 183,651
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 hr River Tam 92,792
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr truth 667,983
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 2 hr RiccardoFire 46,042
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 hr onemale 286,102
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 hr Joe Fortuna 979,486
Israel End is Near (Feb '15) 4 hr MUQ2 1,105
More from around the web