“I want three words:”

Since: Dec 12

"Woman. Atheist. Anarchist."

#475783 Jan 11, 2013
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>Shame on you, Grace Walker.
You say that this isn't a game, but then, this is your reply to me. Following are all the questions you chose to ignore rather than answer. You know...sometimes, it's just better to be honest and say you don't know than to answer as you did, or ignore the questions, altogether. First...
1Peter 3:15
But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear.
And now...
Which of the following identifies with your definition of "unbeliever?"
1) A person that does not believe "God" exists, nor that He has an only-begotten Son that died for us, so therefore, does not feel it's expected of us to keep the commandments.
2) A person that does believe "God" exists, and that He has an only-begotten Son that died for us, but doesn't feel it's expected of us to keep the commandments.
3) A person that does believe "God" exists, and that He has an only-begotten Son that died for us, and feels it's expected of us to keep the commandments.
Hebrews 12:28
Wherefore we receiving a kingdom which cannot be moved, let us have grace, whereby we may serve God acceptably with reverence and godly fear.
In this verse, the term for "reverence " is the Greek "deous." The term "fear" is derived from the Greek "eulabeias. " The definition of "reverence " is "fearful, " and the definition of "fear" is "awe" AND "caution. "
Fearful of what, I ask? Cautious of what, I ask?
Point #1: There's no condemnation to those who are in our anointed Savior.
QUESTION: How do we define one who's IN our anointed Savior?
Point #2: There's no condemnation to those who do not walk according to the flesh.
QUESTION: How do we define one that walks according to the flesh?
Point #3: There's no condemnation to those who walk according to the Spirit.
QUESTION: How do we define one that walks according to the Spirit?
What are the law of the Spirit and the law of sin and death?
I know the answers, Grace Walker. I'm wondering what answers you'll give. And if you don't mind, I'd appreciate it if you could share what you believe and not what some other theologian or commentator believes.
Thank you for your time and consideration, Grace Walker.
Until next time...
Shalowm.
Point #3<-->A: One that walks according to 'the Spirit' is one who; has Faith, lives IN and for God above all things, follows Jesus and has accepted the Holy Spirit into their heart.
The law of the Spirit; to follow Jesus Christ in faith, grace, fruits and love. Free from sin and death.
The law of sin and death; in following Jesus we live under Grace and are free from sin and death.

Peace Brother Lee Love ><><3

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#475784 Jan 11, 2013
Contentment

But godliness with contentment is great gain.For we brought nothing into this world and it is certain we can carry nothing out.
1 Timothy 6:6&7

Location hidden

#475785 Jan 11, 2013
Contentment

Let your conversation be without covetousness and
be content with such things as ye have for He hath said I will never leave thee not forsake thee.
Hebrews 13:5

And having food and raiment let us be therewith content.1 Timothy 6:8

Location hidden

#475786 Jan 11, 2013
Contentment

Be not therefore anxious saying what shall we eat or what shall we drink or wherewithal shall we be clothed.For all theses things do the Gentiles seek for your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all theses things.Matthew 6:31&32

Location hidden

#475787 Jan 11, 2013
Contentment

But they that will be rich fall into temptation and a snare and into many foolish and hurtful lust which drown men in destruction and perdition.For the love of money is the root of all evil which while some coveted after they have erred from the faith and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.1 Timothy 6:9&10

Location hidden

#475788 Jan 11, 2013
Contentment

I have learned in whatsoever state I am therewith to be content.Philippians 4:11

Location hidden

#475789 Jan 11, 2013
Contentment

While the earth remaineth seedtime and harvest and cold and heat and summer and winter and day and night shall not cease.Genesis 8:22

Location hidden

#475790 Jan 11, 2013
Contentment

Cast all your care upon Him for He careth for you.
1 Peter 5:7

“Quo Vadis”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#475791 Jan 11, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>I agree 100% and especially when you talk of someone's "acceptable order of things". Most people imo reject change, are slow to change, and even fear change simply because they are used to something else. And truth be told in general Im probably one of the worst offenders as I have a hard time changing my ways and get very comfortable in my set ways.I dont know if it is pride or laziness or familiarity or all the above but I will often cling to what I am comfortable with. But Im aware I do this and don't try to justify it or argue against it. I know a lot of times I need to embrace change but do not. But at least knowing that gives me the possibilty of changing for the better.(T) PEACE
When a person places negative icons above a post that makes total sense, hitting the mark, what does it say about the person >judging< the post?

Indeed, change is not always a bad thing though at times like Pasach it involves eating lamb/sheep unseasoned and bitter herbs which is not palatable. Many people who are used to one way and never had a problem with that way would naturally have a hard time digesting unrevealed truth [until now]. And the thing about truth is, is that it is a discovery because we grow in knowledge. Henry Fords V8 is no match for a 4WD Tundra V8 twin cab today with dual wishbone suspensions and air bags, GPS navigation and XM/SIRIUS satellite radio.

Things and times change, but one doesn't always have to look at change as the worst possible outcome or solution. this is more growth and understanding rather than outright change. The truth still involves a Savior (and His plan of salvation for humanity) and and The Most High who has sent His only begotten for the salvation of humankind, a Savior who was resurrected and shall return.

Now what I don't get is why people get bent out of shape for saying Yashua (some say Yeshua or Yeshuwah) and Yahweh? It is just simply applying the principle of the Hebrew names where the religion of Christianity came from. Is the word "Yashua" a tongue twister for people?

Just curious.

Shalom!

Andrew (CS).

“Quo Vadis”

Location hidden

#475792 Jan 11, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>I agree 100% and especially when you talk of someone's "acceptable order of things". Most people imo reject change, are slow to change, and even fear change simply because they are used to something else. And truth be told in general Im probably one of the worst offenders as I have a hard time changing my ways and get very comfortable in my set ways.I dont know if it is pride or laziness or familiarity or all the above but I will often cling to what I am comfortable with. But Im aware I do this and don't try to justify it or argue against it. I know a lot of times I need to embrace change but do not. But at least knowing that gives me the possibilty of changing for the better.(T) PEACE
Correction on my part. Christianity didn't come from the Hebrews, the Romans just borrowed/stole a few of their beliefs and married is with Mithraism, the worship of Ishtar and Greek gods like Hades. This is sad but true. People would prefer not to know this stuff. Thus, they prepare a stake with dry timber and gasoline for the messenger.

Andrew (CS).

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#475793 Jan 11, 2013
Have mercy upon me, O God, according to thy lovingkindness: according unto the multitude of thy tender mercies, BLOT out my transgressions.(Psalms 51:1).

Hide thy face from my sins, and BLOT out all mine iniquities.(Psalms 51:9).

David trusted that blot. His sin was great, but Godís blot was greater. Because of the Lordís lovingkindness and tender mercy, his sins were blotted out, hidden from the face of God.

You can be free today, not because you deserve it, but because God, by His Grace, has offered to blot your sins out.

WE ARE SUPPOSE TO Share the Gospel..The Gospel means GOOD NEWS...What I just posted is GOOD NEWS...Jesus's finished work is GOOD NEWS for us. Are you spreading GOOD news or BAD News? If what we share with unbelievers and others does NOT tell them the Good News Of Christ...You are NOT sharing The Gospel. If all you share is How God will punish people, How sinless you are and how hard you work at being sinless..YOU are NOT sharing The Gospel. How many are going to dispute Gods Word? Jesus + Nothing = EVERYTHING

“Quo Vadis”

Location hidden

#475794 Jan 11, 2013
Red Apples wrote:
Red Apples wrote:
Meekness and Humility.
God's Cure for Pride, Haughtiness, and Egotism.
Why should people be meek and humble? What problems are caused by pride, arrogance, ego, self-exaltation, haughtiness, and self-will? Should you learn self-assertiveness, or should you learn not to be proud and haughty? What does the Bible teach about meekness, humility, gentleness, and lowliness in contrast to pride, selfishness, self-will, and arrogance?
Introduction:
Two of the greatest characters in the Bible possessed in common the qualities we want to study in this lesson.
Numbers 12:3 - Moses was very meek, above all men on face of the earth.
Matthew 11:29,30 - Jesus said, "I am meek and lowly in heart."
These men were two of the greatest characters who ever lived. Both were chosen by God to be givers of His law. Jesus was the Divine Son of God. Surely we should seek to be like these men.
Other verses emphasize the importance of these qualities
Matthew 5:5 - Blessed are the meek (gentle - NKJV), for they shall inherit the earth. Jesus declares a "blessing" (happiness) on those who are meek.
Galatians 5:22,23 - Meekness is one of the fruits of the Spirit - qualities that we must possess if we are led by the Spirit.
Proverbs 16:18,19 - Pride goes before destruction and a haughty spirit before a fall. It is better to be of a humble spirit with the lowly.
If we seek to be happy, to be led by the Spirit, to avoid destruction, and to be like great people such as Moses and Jesus, we need to possess meekness and humility.
It is the purpose of this lesson to study these qualities, what they are, and how they will affect our lives. As we study, we will frequently note Moses and Jesus as examples who teach us about meekness and humility.
http://www.gospelway.com/christianlife/meekne ...
Counter Strike wrote:
I must say I am quite astonished by you and your 180. I never knew you were this way unless you've always been this way but hid it from us. Please reexamine the post I am responding to and be mindful of the accusations you veil so subtly.
So please, don't create an issue where there should be none.
Andrew (Counter_Strike): So it is written, so let it be done.
Red Apples wrote:
Wow, rather ironic response considering you just got done saying quote: "Classic case of stone the messenger".
I just posted the message as the messenger Andrew. And you're reaction ties right in with what the message was.
Your bull in a China shop attitude of "I have the truth, why aren't you people listening" sure isn't being meek and humble Andrew. It's being very prideful and egotistical.
And as far as me doing a 180 goes, I think if you go back and follow my posts you'll see that I haven't changed at all when it comes to this subject and with hypocrisy. In fact I would say it's you that's changed and should look at yourself and how you've changed.
I know I addressed this already but man am I disappointed with the way you have decided to portray yourself. I once thought that you had a clear mind, one who could think for himself and weight things in the balances rather than be rigidly dogmatic and pharisaical.

I really hope I'm wrong about you, but if you're just joking with me, I ask you to just cut it out RA. It isn't funny. Trust me, it is rather getting old and thin.

Andrew (CS).

“Quo Vadis”

Location hidden

#475795 Jan 11, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
thank you for exposing your true character,
let me add
I am none of those who attend churches gatherings and open any discussions,
I DO LOVE THIS TOPIC AND FEW PEOPLE SICERELY CHRIATIANS POSTING WITH PASSIONS THEIR LOVE TO LORD
I do not like such posters like you,covering true character under deep cover,but after few neagative remarks about your beliefs,you character shows up what kind of human you are.
SEEMS TO ME YOU ARE VERY FAR AWY FROM ANY INFINTE TRUTH,AND TRUE HUMBLE HEART
THE ABSOLUTE TRUTH IS NOT SWEET HUMAN PIE,
THE TRUTH IS REALITY WHO WE ARE AND WHAT WE ARE
thanks for your faken shalom
at first bite and after leave your shalom?
hmmmm you got very strange zionistic beliefs
sent rockets against own neigbour,and after damage tell them shalom
hm, hm ,hm
be good boy, this is what is the best for you,to be good,and silent.
What "LORD" is it that you love and which demonation do you attend?

I mean denomination.

CS.

Location hidden

#475796 Jan 11, 2013
We can trust in the Blood. The Blood of Christ that was shed on the cross for our sins.

... without shedding of blood is no remission.(Hebrews 9:22).

There is nothing else you can trust to take away your sin.

Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God; (Romans 3:25).

That Blood doesnít just forgive sins, it forgives all sin, past, present, and future. God required it, Jesus provided it, and we can trust it.

Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him.(Romans 5:9).

What can wash away my sin? Nothing but the Blood of Jesus. I am trusting in that Blood, that is what will save me.

In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace; (Ephesians 1:7).

I cannot explain why He would save us, I donít know why He loves us even though we can never deserve that love. All I know is that His Grace is sufficient, He offers it to me through His shed Blood. We can trust it.

Good News???
http://www.all-god.com/Preacher/if-you-cannot...

“Quo Vadis”

Location hidden

#475797 Jan 11, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
The messenger is usually executed. Welcome to Yeshua's path.
Tis sad but true. He did warn His path would not be easy. Now they amass like a mob in the streets for us with sticks, stones and feathers waiting for us.

Feathers?

LOL

Andrew (CS).

Location hidden

#475798 Jan 11, 2013
What a wonderful thing to trust in the Lord. It is a privilege that cannot be measured in human terms.
It is better to trust in the LORD than to put confidence in MAN.(Psalms 118:8).

Though he slay me, yet will I trust in him...(Job 13:15).

Trust in him at all times...(Psalms 62:8).

...Blessed are all they that put their trust in him.(Psalms 2:12).

... O LORD my God, in thee do I put my trust...(Psalms 7:1).

Blessed is that man that maketh the LORD his trust...(Psalms 40:4).

... I trust in the mercy of God for ever and ever.(Psalms 52:8).

What time I am afraid, I will trust in thee.(Psalms 56:3).

For thou art my hope, O Lord GOD: thou art my trust from my youth.(Psalms 71:5).

Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.(Proverbs 3:5).

The fear of man bringeth a snare: but whoso putteth his trust in the LORD shall be safe.(Proverbs 29:25).

Iím glad we can trust in the Lord..
We can trust Him because He:
Died for us.
Provides for us.
Pleads our case before God.
Secures our place in Heaven.
bibleProphecyNew s

AOL

#475799 Jan 11, 2013

----ISRAEL'S foretold "time of tranquility" = NOW

“Quo Vadis”

Location hidden

#475800 Jan 11, 2013
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
Then There are people who are not willing to let you live your life before God as you believe He is leading you. They have all the issues buttoned down and have cast-iron opinions about all of them. These people only know black and white. There are no gray areas to them. They insist you live your Christian life according to their rules and their opinions. If you insist on being free to live as God wants you to live, they will try to intimidate you and manipulate you one way or another. We must not allow them to subvert the freedom we have in Christ. Just saying :)
While I agree with you somewhat (though you do make a good point), I wonder if you see who are being harsh and agressive separate and apart from those who are not and on the defense?

Another thing that I will add is that oft times laxness and anarchy are mistaken for Freedoms. Rules are not only put in place to protect the system, but to protect us from ourselves, like the 10 Commandments. While we show that we are sinful and therefore find it difficult to keep consistently, when we sin, we turn to the Savior (Yshua Ha-Mashiach). People should bare in mind that if sin exists, the Law exists for Sin is the breaking of the Law, but the Law can't forgive us, but the Savior can.

Everyone has teh right to hear the truth. If the truth is not taught/heard, then we won't know who will accept or reject. One can disagree with civility and discuss if they choose in disagreement, so we can agree to disagree or, they may teach something vital. However there is no need for hostility and name calling. I am sometimes guilty of this yet what I don't understand is, if Christianity calls itself an Abrahamic Religion, then why does it have a problem with hebrew names? Melchezidek is in the bible, the name is Hebrew, so that would lead me to ask since we speak English, if that's the excuse, then why didn't we translate every Hebrew name in the "English bible" into the English language?

Can't get more straight forward than that.

Shalom!

Andrew (CS).

Location hidden

#475801 Jan 11, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
I know I addressed this already but man am I disappointed with the way you have decided to portray yourself. I once thought that you had a clear mind, one who could think for himself and weight things in the balances rather than be rigidly dogmatic and pharisaical.
I really hope I'm wrong about you, but if you're just joking with me, I ask you to just cut it out RA. It isn't funny. Trust me, it is rather getting old and thin.
Andrew (CS).
WOW!!! Is this a little condemning, judgemental, highminded and vain???? RA DOES think for himself. CS, You sound like a Pharisee in this response to Red. Trust YOU????? a mere man? hahahaha..please!! You are getting a bit high and mighty for your own good. Sorry, just calling you out on your errors as well as you do others..Good day

“Quo Vadis”

Location hidden

#475802 Jan 11, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
God for sure is not God of confussion or you zionistic remarks
GOD OWN YOU,NOT YOU ARE GODS OWNER
Those last words of your post,is just deceiving words,and deceiving accusations
excluded are JW from any ecumenial table and work together by one table,table of argues,spirital viomits,and worship zionistic ideas and 1300 dreams of Messiah who will come to restore greedy global power from Jerusalem(leaders of own genocidal pure people)
your deceptions and lies are revealed each day in each post of yours
just humble yourselves, instead rebuking others,or correcting others
just try to ask your rabbee to help you and rebuke you properly according to New Spiritual Gods Law
Which God/god are you talking about sir? Please be specific if you don't mind for there are so many of them. I don't want to assume which god/gods you may or may not worship.

Counter_Strike.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 3 min andet1987 5,702
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Rosa_Winkel 818,780
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 6 min Seentheotherside 2,090
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 24 min June VanDerMark 579,649
Caucasians are Neanderthal-Sapien hybrids. (Oct '07) 34 min thewordofme 171
avandia 2014 (Jan '14) 35 min Anxious 1 290
How to Recover Deleted Messages from iPhone wit... (May '13) 51 min Tomshanker 60
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr WelbyMD 270,224
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 5 hr New Age Spiritual... 441,990
More from around the web