Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#475650 Jan 10, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
Elected by what god? Be careful how you cast judgment upon yourself my friend.
CS.
for sure not your own glory god,and sectarian doctrines of your church

rather watch if your road is straight,and be careful not to be all the time in the deep dark ditch Mat 15;14

trust me,you have not any part to command God whom He elect?

your judgement is not judgement at all,
during establishing in Jerusalem NWO Capitol and your faken king, for sure
TRUE SAR SHALOM WILL BRING PEACE AND SECURITY REMOVING THIS king of your church and such little judges like you
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#475651 Jan 10, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you saying here?
take Ydish basic 10 days courses on line, maybe you will learn foreign Ydish grammar and symantics
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#475652 Jan 10, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
If you believe Jesus is God that doesn't change the fact that Jesus isn't God.
You really should put down that double edged sword.
his sword is borrowed
and he doesn't know that this sword is made from pine wood

you are right
Nothing is able to Change INFINITE REALITY AND GODS PLAN?

“Become Love!”

Since: Jan 09

Nowhere/Now here

#475653 Jan 10, 2013
Grace Walker wrote:
For the unbeliever, the fear of God is the fear of the judgment of God and eternal death, which is eternal separation from God (Luke 12:5; Hebrews 10:31). For the believer, the fear of God is something much different. The believer's fear is reverence of God. Hebrews 12:28-29 is a good description of this:“Therefore, since we are receiving a kingdom that cannot be shaken, let us be thankful, and so worship God acceptably with reverence and awe, for our ’God is a consuming fire.’” This reverence and awe is exactly what the fear of God means for Christians. This is the motivating factor for us to surrender to the Creator of the Universe.
Believers are not to be scared of God. We have no reason to be scared of Him. We have His promise that nothing can separate us from His love (Romans 8:38-39). We have His promise that He will never leave us or forsake us (Hebrews 13:5). Fearing God means having such a reverence for Him that it has a great impact on the way we live our lives. The fear of God is respecting Him, obeying Him, submitting to His discipline, and worshipping Him in awe.
Recommended Resource: Knowing God by J.I. Packer.
Which of the following identifies with your definition of "unbeliever?"

1) A person that does not believe "God" exists, nor that He has an only-begotten Son that died for us, so therefore, does not feel it's expected of us to keep the commandments.

2) A person that does believe "God" exists, and that He has an only-begotten Son that died for us, but doesn't feel it's expected of us to keep the commandments.

3) A person that does believe "God" exists, and that He has an only-begotten Son that died for us, and feels it's expected of us to keep the commandments.

Hebrews 12:28
Wherefore we receiving a kingdom which cannot be moved, let us have grace, whereby we may serve God acceptably with reverence and godly fear.

In this verse, the term for "reverence" is the Greek "deous." The term "fear" is derived from the Greek "eulabeias." The definition of "reverence" is "fearful," and the definition of "fear" is "awe" AND "caution."

Fearful of what, I ask? Cautious of what, I ask?

Until next time...

Shalowm.

“Become Love!”

Nowhere/Now here

#475654 Jan 10, 2013
...And again...

...the term "fear" found in 2Timothy 1:7 is, actually, more accurately rendered, in English, "cowardice," from the Greek "deilias." This definition is likened to timidity. In essence, Paul was strengthening Timothy, that Timothy not be afraid to use the gifts he had received, nor to share the gospel with others. This particular "fear" has nothing, at all, to do with fear of consequence.

Thank you for your time and consideration, Grace Walker.

Until next time...

Shalowm.

“Become Love!”

Nowhere/Now here

#475655 Jan 10, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
BROTHER LEE.....I am going to tread lightly here as I don't want to rock the boat too much after the last few weeks but Hebrews,Phillipians, Ecclesiates, Peter, Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John are just some of the books the message is repeated. Basically in every writing but those of Paul. While I still strongly believe we had different authors for a reason and everybody had their own story to tell and that by looking at everything together we get the complete picture, I do think it is important to consider why we have the New Testament and what it teaches and to whom. The entire NT teaches forgiveness of sins through the blood of Christ. It teaches the shift from Law to Grace. And it shows what is required of children of God and the commandments we are under. Would so many books teach things that apply today while also including things that do not apply today? Would the Holy Spirit remind us of teachings that never applied to us? IMHO either we are under the NT or not. Partly doesnt make sense to me (T) PEACE
In all you asserted, the only disagreement I have is in how you say "from Law to Grace."

It's not grace that's new, but the subject to receive grace. Our anointed Savior came not to destroy the law, but to fulfill it. Therefore, the law (shedding of blood), it's purpose (remission of sins), and it's result (forgiveness, reconciliation, and grace), remain. The change, as I said, is the subject. The transference of subjects was from a literal animal (a lamb) to our anointed Savior (The Lamb), as you well know.

Other than that, I agree. Our anointed Savior came and taught the spiritual application of the law to prepare, Israel first and foremost, for this changing of subjects. Israel (and the Gentiles by extension) were released from the responsibility of animal sacrifice and freed from the penalty of death. Now, all that was to be focused on was learning righteousness without such burdens.

Until next time...

Shalowm.

“Quo Vadis”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#475656 Jan 10, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
I care not to debate or to argue any type of point you made in your post. I will give you my opinion to your last question in one word."MANKIND"
Either way, thanks for answering.

Shalom.

Andrew (CS).

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#475657 Jan 10, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
I must say that I am stunned and quite let down by this. It should be simple. I suppose this is why there are 38000 different denominations and sects within Christianity and growing all from the one bible. And no matter the evidence, you will fail, no utterly refuse to acknowledge the evidence.Do you follow what your pastor or church says, or do you actually study and research to show yourselves approved?
I have to admit I am a little baffled at the opposition as well.When she told you she disagreed she also said you failed to keep her interest talking about Hebrew. It is one thing if people basically are not interested in the history and proper knowledge concerning the Bible that they say holds a very special place in their hearts but what reason would there be to reject the truth or actually argue against it. The answer that because most people have been doing the wrong way and people are more familiar with the wrong way is a strange argument to me. part 1

“Quo Vadis”

Location hidden

#475658 Jan 10, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
end of any faken debates
and twisting senses of my posts,and Bible at all
I don't have you on my mind,
somene have your name under scruitny,and someone use human pen and ink to warn you,
that is all
I as pen and ink have nothing to do with you and your mind
attention about you will be expire when you find own phisical body and not existing soul 6 feet down in coffin
Just correct your own mistake,and spend more time on the road to spiritual maturity and
sucess
have nice evening
First of all I rebuke your curse back to teh pit of Sheol where it belongs. Second of all I don't care if anyone, there entire household, their dog, teh rat in their kitchen and the cockroach under their sink have me under scrutiny, still won't stop me from speaking the truth.

Way too bad you do not like it, but I won't make a huge deal of your behavior or else I would only be pretending I didn't know you were always this way. A slithering deceptive and hate filled character that can't stand to be wrong and disagree with any and everyone that even says slightly different from you.

Of course, you will neither admit nor accept this. You are the kind of guy who goes to open forums in the church hall or any other gathering, who is welcome to ask questions but you ask and answer at the same time and confuse the precedings. If you look like a duck and walk like a duck you can rest assured that I won't be calling you a pig. If you don't want to see what I have to say then don't read, but if you read and constantly have problems then I won't apologize to you. I won't be apologizing for the truth. If you have a doctrine to teach and you feel you're not being heard, then i'm sure you can establish another denomination somewhere for yourself.

So I hope you have a nice evening, and hope you also stop having problems with everyone else. I wouldn't be surprised if you didn't like yourself too much but hey, whatever puts the icing on your cake pal, it's not my concern.

Shalom!

CS.

Location hidden

#475659 Jan 10, 2013
Edit Andrew part 2. It is one thing if someone doesnt feel it is as important as others but why argue against something obviously correct? Pride? Some things I just am not going to keep pursuing if someone wants to infer the teachings of Jesus are now what the devil wants or if they want to take like the 5th used definition of fear and even still there are verses like in Matthew that specifically say "be afraid" and not "fear" so to me it is pretty clear. Im not going to water down things as what if we used the 5th definition for repent or forgive or obey or salvation or eternal life? But i know the outcome so im not gonna press. But with Yeshua when one sees how the name went from Jesu to Jesus and just the simple point u made as far as respect what is the argument against calling someone (who we happen to trust in for salvation) by the correct name? Again ppl not thinking its a big deal is one thing but the opposition makes no sense to me (T) PEACE

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#475660 Jan 10, 2013
Good evening everyone.

“Romans 8:1.”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#475661 Jan 10, 2013
Meekness and Humility.

God's Cure for Pride, Haughtiness, and Egotism.

Why should people be meek and humble? What problems are caused by pride, arrogance, ego, self-exaltation, haughtiness, and self-will? Should you learn self-assertiveness, or should you learn not to be proud and haughty? What does the Bible teach about meekness, humility, gentleness, and lowliness in contrast to pride, selfishness, self-will, and arrogance?

Introduction:

Two of the greatest characters in the Bible possessed in common the qualities we want to study in this lesson.

Numbers 12:3 - Moses was very meek, above all men on face of the earth.

Matthew 11:29,30 - Jesus said, "I am meek and lowly in heart."

These men were two of the greatest characters who ever lived. Both were chosen by God to be givers of His law. Jesus was the Divine Son of God. Surely we should seek to be like these men.

Other verses emphasize the importance of these qualities

Matthew 5:5 - Blessed are the meek (gentle - NKJV), for they shall inherit the earth. Jesus declares a "blessing" (happiness) on those who are meek.

Galatians 5:22,23 - Meekness is one of the fruits of the Spirit - qualities that we must possess if we are led by the Spirit.

Proverbs 16:18,19 - Pride goes before destruction and a haughty spirit before a fall. It is better to be of a humble spirit with the lowly.

If we seek to be happy, to be led by the Spirit, to avoid destruction, and to be like great people such as Moses and Jesus, we need to possess meekness and humility.

It is the purpose of this lesson to study these qualities, what they are, and how they will affect our lives. As we study, we will frequently note Moses and Jesus as examples who teach us about meekness and humility.

http://www.gospelway.com/christianlife/meekne...

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#475662 Jan 10, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Morning....
“Given a choice between grief and nothing,
I’d choose grief.”
~ William Faulkner
Thought For The Day
Funny..........I'd rather have nothing given the choice between the two.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#475663 Jan 10, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Today's Prayer
"These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world" (John 16:33). O dear Father, you know the tribulations I have faced and will face. Thank you for giving me hope in the face of these trials and temptations! Please bring this Scripture to my mind whenever I am feeling down due to whatever may come. I am so happy and thankful that you have overcome the world and given me hope and a future. Because of your power and love and sacrifice, I too can overcome the world! You give me joy and cheer and initiative to keep moving forward. You are my greatest inspiration and encouragement, and I love you. In Jesus' name I come to you, amen.
Prime time with God
Amen.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#475664 Jan 10, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
Good Morning Everyone, Praise The Lord Jesus... The Son of God. Who reigns forever and ever.
:)
Amen. Good evening Qu.

Location hidden

#475665 Jan 10, 2013
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>to Grace."
It's not grace that's new, but the subject to receive grace. Our anointed Savior came not to destroy the law, but to fulfill it. Therefore, the law (shedding of blood), it's purpose (remission of sins), and it's result (forgiveness, reconciliation, and grace),ior came and taught the spiritual applicatiol (and the Gentiles by extension) were releaifice and freed from the penalty of death. Now, all that was to be focused on was learning righteousness without such burdenext time...
Shalowm.
I know we have talked about this a few times and I agree, I just was a little lazy in my posting. I probably should have said the shift in our understanding as I agrre with you and the book of Hebrews that the blood Of bulls and goats never forgave sins and it was always the grace of God that was needed and like it says in Isaiah that those who repent their wicked ways and return to him he will have mercy on. forgiveness has always come from God, I agree(T) PEACE

“Quo Vadis”

Location hidden

#475666 Jan 10, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text> I have to admit I am a little baffled at the opposition as well.When she told you she disagreed she also said you failed to keep her interest talking about Hebrew. It is one thing if people basically are not interested in the history and proper knowledge concerning the Bible that they say holds a very special place in their hearts but what reason would there be to reject the truth or actually argue against it. The answer that because most people have been doing the wrong way and people are more familiar with the wrong way is a strange argument to me. part 1
Indeed my friend, but it is rather hard to wipe out years upon years of deception in just 1 day. While some will hearken because they have longed to hear the truth, others will become quite disgruntled because you're disturbing their peace, their acceptable order of things.

Just saying.

:)

Andrew (CS).

Location hidden

#475667 Jan 10, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Funny..........I'd rather have nothing given the choice between the two.
LOL...I was thinking the same thing. I understand the point I think he is trying to make as far as maybe better to feel things even if bad then to feel nothing but I remember days in my past where I damn near would have sold my soul to have nothing over grief. I remember sitting on diff couches with my brother as we were both armed to the teeth and strung out and waiting for what we expected to be reprisals over some things and telling him i just want to wake up one day and be bored compared to the constant stress and problems. I used to think ppl lived boring lives and somehow living on the edge was better. But that got old very fast. I will take nothing over grief every day of the week but obviously not at the expense of my spirit or the ability to feel (T) PEACE

“Quo Vadis”

Location hidden

#475668 Jan 10, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
Edit Andrew part 2. It is one thing if someone doesnt feel it is as important as others but why argue against something obviously correct? Pride? Some things I just am not going to keep pursuing if someone wants to infer the teachings of Jesus are now what the devil wants or if they want to take like the 5th used definition of fear and even still there are verses like in Matthew that specifically say "be afraid" and not "fear" so to me it is pretty clear. Im not going to water down things as what if we used the 5th definition for repent or forgive or obey or salvation or eternal life? But i know the outcome so im not gonna press. But with Yeshua when one sees how the name went from Jesu to Jesus and just the simple point u made as far as respect what is the argument against calling someone (who we happen to trust in for salvation) by the correct name? Again ppl not thinking its a big deal is one thing but the opposition makes no sense to me (T) PEACE
Indeed Steve, but here's the doozy. They think it is I who they're opposing. They're not opposing me my friend but they refuse to see it. Classic case of stone the messenger. Case in point; Stephen.

Shalom and Love,

Andrew (CS).

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#475669 Jan 10, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>that what perplex me with unbelievers. most of them think if they tell a Christian what they believe is a myth or tell themselves Christianity is a fraud or that Jesus not God or that Jesus never exist that somehow do anything.
if they not believe Jesus is God, that not change the fact that Jesus is God. Is like they think if they tell themselves or another christian long enough that Jesus not God or that Christianity is fake that somehow they words make it so. me laughing!
Yeah, the illogic of atheistism.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min ChristINSANITY is... 775,029
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 9 min Mickpix 265,099
End of the word game. (Dec '08) 28 min DesCant 1,401
GALAXY 'mega' logo on back of phone ALL WRONG 30 min Doctor REALITY 4
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 31 min kent 559,395
Gay snapchat names 1 hr Joey 147
Moses never existed 1 hr Khatru 748
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 hr The Awakener 175,608
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 11 hr Barnsweb 441,764
More from around the web