Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#475685 Jan 10, 2013
Red Apples wrote:
Meekness and Humility.
God's Cure for Pride, Haughtiness, and Egotism.
Why should people be meek and humble?....
Good question. When you figure out why YOU aren't maybe you could help the rest of us.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#475686 Jan 10, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all I rebuke your curse back to teh pit of Sheol where it belongs. Second of all I don't care if anyone, there entire household, their dog, teh rat in their kitchen and the cockroach under their sink have me under scrutiny, still won't stop me from speaking the truth.
Way too bad you do not like it, but I won't make a huge deal of your behavior or else I would only be pretending I didn't know you were always this way. A slithering deceptive and hate filled character that can't stand to be wrong and disagree with any and everyone that even says slightly different from you.
Of course, you will neither admit nor accept this. You are the kind of guy who goes to open forums in the church hall or any other gathering, who is welcome to ask questions but you ask and answer at the same time and confuse the precedings. If you look like a duck and walk like a duck you can rest assured that I won't be calling you a pig. If you don't want to see what I have to say then don't read, but if you read and constantly have problems then I won't apologize to you. I won't be apologizing for the truth. If you have a doctrine to teach and you feel you're not being heard, then i'm sure you can establish another denomination somewhere for yourself.
So I hope you have a nice evening, and hope you also stop having problems with everyone else. I wouldn't be surprised if you didn't like yourself too much but hey, whatever puts the icing on your cake pal, it's not my concern.
Shalom!
CS.
thank you for exposing your true character,

let me add
I am none of those who attend churches gatherings and open any discussions,
I DO LOVE THIS TOPIC AND FEW PEOPLE SICERELY CHRIATIANS POSTING WITH PASSIONS THEIR LOVE TO LORD
I do not like such posters like you,covering true character under deep cover,but after few neagative remarks about your beliefs,you character shows up what kind of human you are.
SEEMS TO ME YOU ARE VERY FAR AWY FROM ANY INFINTE TRUTH,AND TRUE HUMBLE HEART

THE ABSOLUTE TRUTH IS NOT SWEET HUMAN PIE,
THE TRUTH IS REALITY WHO WE ARE AND WHAT WE ARE

thanks for your faken shalom
at first bite and after leave your shalom?
hmmmm you got very strange zionistic beliefs
sent rockets against own neigbour,and after damage tell them shalom
hm, hm ,hm

be good boy, this is what is the best for you,to be good,and silent.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#475687 Jan 10, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>... the blood Of bulls and goats never forgave sins ....
According to the Bible it certainly did. Paul would have known that if he were a Jew instead of a Roman "Benjamite'.

"In this way the priest will make atonement for the man's sin, and he will be forgiven." Lev. 4:26

“"None shall pass"”

There

#475689 Jan 10, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed Steve, but here's the doozy. They think it is I who they're opposing. They're not opposing me my friend but they refuse to see it. Classic case of stone the messenger. Case in point; Stephen.
Shalom and Love,
Andrew (CS).
The messenger is usually executed. Welcome to Yeshua's path.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#475690 Jan 10, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed my friend, but it is rather hard to wipe out years upon years of deception in just 1 day. While some will hearken because they have longed to hear the truth, others will become quite disgruntled because you're disturbing their peace, their acceptable order of things.
Just saying.
:)
Andrew (CS).
Then There are people who are not willing to let you live your life before God as you believe He is leading you. They have all the issues buttoned down and have cast-iron opinions about all of them. These people only know black and white. There are no gray areas to them. They insist you live your Christian life according to their rules and their opinions. If you insist on being free to live as God wants you to live, they will try to intimidate you and manipulate you one way or another. We must not allow them to subvert the freedom we have in Christ. Just saying :)

“"None shall pass"”

There

#475691 Jan 10, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Funny..........I'd rather have nothing given the choice between the two.
It is like the choice between heroin and cocaine. You would prefer heroin, I would prefer cocaine. Both suck. Which is the lesser of two evils is just a matter of personality.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#475692 Jan 10, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah, the illogic of atheistism.
Atheism is very logical. Sadly, that is its greatest downfall.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#475693 Jan 10, 2013
Red Apples wrote:
Red Apples wrote:
Meekness and Humility.
God's Cure for Pride, Haughtiness, and Egotism.
Why should people be meek and humble? What problems are caused by pride, arrogance, ego, self-exaltation, haughtiness, and self-will? Should you learn self-assertiveness, or should you learn not to be proud and haughty? What does the Bible teach about meekness, humility, gentleness, and lowliness in contrast to pride, selfishness, self-will, and arrogance?
Introduction:
Two of the greatest characters in the Bible possessed in common the qualities we want to study in this lesson.
Numbers 12:3 - Moses was very meek, above all men on face of the earth.
Matthew 11:29,30 - Jesus said, "I am meek and lowly in heart."
These men were two of the greatest characters who ever lived. Both were chosen by God to be givers of His law. Jesus was the Divine Son of God. Surely we should seek to be like these men.
Other verses emphasize the importance of these qualities
Matthew 5:5 - Blessed are the meek (gentle - NKJV), for they shall inherit the earth. Jesus declares a "blessing" (happiness) on those who are meek.
Galatians 5:22,23 - Meekness is one of the fruits of the Spirit - qualities that we must possess if we are led by the Spirit.
Proverbs 16:18,19 - Pride goes before destruction and a haughty spirit before a fall. It is better to be of a humble spirit with the lowly.
If we seek to be happy, to be led by the Spirit, to avoid destruction, and to be like great people such as Moses and Jesus, we need to possess meekness and humility.
It is the purpose of this lesson to study these qualities, what they are, and how they will affect our lives. As we study, we will frequently note Moses and Jesus as examples who teach us about meekness and humility.
http://www.gospelway.com/christianlife/meekne ...
Counter Strike wrote:
I must say I am quite astonished by you and your 180. I never knew you were this way unless you've always been this way but hid it from us. Please reexamine the post I am responding to and be mindful of the accusations you veil so subtly.
So please, don't create an issue where there should be none.
Andrew (Counter_Strike): So it is written, so let it be done.
Red Apples wrote:
Wow, rather ironic response considering you just got done saying quote: "Classic case of stone the messenger".
I just posted the message as the messenger Andrew. And you're reaction ties right in with what the message was.
Your bull in a China shop attitude of "I have the truth, why aren't you people listening" sure isn't being meek and humble Andrew. It's being very prideful and egotistical.
And as far as me doing a 180 goes, I think if you go back and follow my posts you'll see that I haven't changed at all when it comes to this subject and with hypocrisy. In fact I would say it's you that's changed and should look at yourself and how you've changed.
whorever what you think about me mr RA
I never had any bad heart intention about you and your loving pasionately our Lord

I thank you for this post.

you can be sure that those who hide wicked characters like CS, never are able to stop and not allow to reveal their madman behaviour,his hiding of his true nature came to an end?

I used to test you and Skom,with my bad rants, and negative remarks
and am sorry for my transgressive offensive past time words,
this topic is christian topic, not demands of zionistic rights or their beliefs like CS with his 7 candles stand

I see from long time ago,
both of you and Skom are humble believers,good beloved christians pasionately love and deffend God and His Word of Gods truth

May God bless you RA,
and God watch your health allowing to restore to normal health and fullness

“Become Love!”

Since: Jan 09

Nowhere/Now here

#475694 Jan 10, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
I know we have talked about this a few times and I agree, I just was a little lazy in my posting. I probably should have said the shift in our understanding as I agrre with you and the book of Hebrews that the blood Of bulls and goats never forgave sins and it was always the grace of God that was needed and like it says in Isaiah that those who repent their wicked ways and return to him he will have mercy on. forgiveness has always come from God, I agree(T) PEACE
I kind of figured that, my Brother. And I meant to say that in my post to you, but I actually...(looking both ways and whispering)...composed that post on my phone!(GASP!) My post was, more-so, for the readers of this thread than it was you.

Until next time...

Shalowm.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#475695 Jan 10, 2013
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>I kind of figured that, my Brother. And I meant to say that in my post to you, but I actually...(looking both ways and whispering)...composed that post on my phone!(GASP!) My post was, more-so, for the readers of this thread than it was you.
Until next time...
Shalowm.
How many times did you lose your salvation in the last twenty four hours?
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#475696 Jan 10, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
Many people come here showing off their
We It is also normal and ok, for Catholics, Jehova's Witnesses, Mormans, Baptists, SDAs and Pentecostal to fight over the one same Jesus you believe in. I suppose nothing is wrong with that.
Yet many of you would be the first to say; "God" is not the author of confusion. Then if He isn't, then who is?
Counter_Strike: So it is written, so let it be done.
God for sure is not God of confussion or you zionistic remarks

GOD OWN YOU,NOT YOU ARE GODS OWNER

Those last words of your post,is just deceiving words,and deceiving accusations

excluded are JW from any ecumenial table and work together by one table,table of argues,spirital viomits,and worship zionistic ideas and 1300 dreams of Messiah who will come to restore greedy global power from Jerusalem(leaders of own genocidal pure people)

your deceptions and lies are revealed each day in each post of yours

just humble yourselves, instead rebuking others,or correcting others
just try to ask your rabbee to help you and rebuke you properly according to New Spiritual Gods Law
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#475697 Jan 10, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
right
atheism is like eis above water surface,is stable and logical safe during cold winter season,
during higher temperature logics of eis(atheism) are just melted and drawn in the water of GODS GOSPEL

have good night old pal
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#475698 Jan 10, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
There are no words to fully describe your stupidity.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#475699 Jan 10, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
right
atheism is like eis above water surface,is stable and logical safe during cold winter season,
during higher temperature logics of eis(atheism) are just melted and drawn in the water of GODS GOSPEL
have good night old pal
I thought I told you to stay away from here,you stinkin' gnat-brained skunk??

“Become Love!”

Nowhere/Now here

#475700 Jan 10, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
Shalom BLL, well said.
Andrew (CS).
Thank you, Counter_Strike.

And to add to something you said to Brother Skombolis...

You've hit the nail on the head, and I've been trying, relentlessly, to expose this most troubling issue for years now!

The deceit and lies that plague Christendom began while the apostles and disciples were alive and well, in the first century! John, as recorded at 1John 5, was already attacking the heresy that our anointed Savior wasn't the son of the most High. And that's why it mentions Father, the Word, the Spirit, blood, and water, at 1John 5:7-8. John was explaining that if man's testimony isn't proof enough, then his baptism (1John 5:7) and his crucifixion (1John 5:8) should be, being two events that prove, beyond the shadow of any doubt, that he is, indeed, the son of "God!" And this wasn't the only heresy, lie, and false teaching. Just from a most erroneous and severe misunderstanding of 1John 5:7, we have the infamous doctrine of the so-called "trinity," to further prove my point.

The issue is, that after time, any lie not can, but will appear as truth! In one simple example, imagine if the Church adopted the belief that 1+1+1=1. Then, they taught this belief to the next generation. Then, the next. Then, the next. Then, the next. Then, imagine almost 2,000 years later and trying to explain that 1+1+1 actually equals 3! Who are we that anyone should believe us? Are we standing at their podiums? Are we heading their services? Are we well-known, like so many other televangelists?

The other issues that couples with this one is fear and pride. People fear change. Change seems uncertain. Change, well, means change. And pride? Before any person even considers anything, at all, they must first consider the mere possibility that they're in error. This means that they'll have no other choice but to admit that they've been deceived. And not only that, but such a consideration might cause them to wonder about their own levels of intelligence, so forth and so on. Am I that gullible? Am I that easily led? Is it possible that my religious leader have been deceived, as well? And their religious leaders? And theirs?

There's much this goes into, but I'll stop there. I'm sure you get the gist of my point.

Until next time...

Shalowm.

“Become Love!”

Nowhere/Now here

#475701 Jan 10, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
How many times did you lose your salvation in the last twenty four hours?
Zero, why?

Then, again, I didn't completely denounce my faith and die before repenting, so.....

Nor, did I die while continuing in willful sin while erroneously believing that the blood of our anointed Savior covered even my willful sins, either, so.....
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#475702 Jan 10, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>I thought I told you to stay away from here,you stinkin' gnat-brained skunk??
I thought that new wife HU and dr shrink meds allow you to shut up,and be away from your godless mamblings,
you despseful stinking gnat of dead dog laying for past 4 weeks on in the cow manure of farmer field

your skunk breath is smelling through cyber space on this topic departing all freely breathing poor humble christians

you stupid politician and Bo without of God salvation

mamaba jamba hernia scrotalis you are
he he heeeeeeeee bghwahhhhhh aaaaaa
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#475703 Jan 10, 2013
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>Zero, why?
Then, again, I didn't completely denounce my faith and die before repenting, so.....
Nor, did I die while continuing in willful sin while erroneously believing that the blood of our anointed Savior covered even my willful sins, either, so.....
What kind of works kept the theif on the cross saved?
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#475704 Jan 10, 2013
thief
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#475705 Jan 10, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
It is like the choice between heroin and cocaine. You would prefer heroin, I would prefer cocaine. Both suck. Which is the lesser of two evils is just a matter of personality.
Which is the lesser of two evils between your ignorance and your sheer stupidity?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 2 min DENG 37,942
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 min Darwins Stepchild 28,320
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 9 min VIKING 968,669
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 10 min guest 637,208
the american sacrifice 14 min Carly 2
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 24 min WasteWater 280,462
Play "end of the word" part 2 27 min WasteWater 1,425
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 28 min RiccardoFire 44,098
Why do white men hate white women who want blac... (May '11) 13 hr Paul is dead 3,593
More from around the web