Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
I have to admit I havent read much of your postings. Thats pretty typical of me when someone uses the type of language you use. You throw alot of what is apparently Hebrew in your posts and it loses me very easily so I tend to scroll by those posts.
I happened to read the one I responded to and was surprised at what i read.
It sounded to me like you dont consider Yawheh a God (Higher then a God) but leave open the possibility that there are Gods, otherwise why mention Gods at all?
Thats a brand of christianity I've never heard of. You also mention to leave the new testament behind and go back to the original teachings, which would (at least in my eyes) diminish the role Jesus played in the bible..........
Unfortunately Larry, this is why I must explain it again; I pray you understand. There are what you call false gods which are fallen angels or demons who set themselves up as gods, or idols created by men made of wood, metal or stone that can neither talk, hear nor see. These are the many gods of men,like Baal and Pan or Leonard or Forcas, etc, etc, etc. The pronunciation of God and god is no different and it doesn't make the word different either.

I and many others like me even many others who are leaving the church to go back to the true and ancient roots simply do not categorize Yahweh Elohiym (barack be He) as a God/god. The word god comes from the Gothic word Gudis and the Germanic Gott. The root meanings of this word in Proto-Germanic means to call or to invoke or even further, one whom sacrifices are given to. The preChristian meaning is idolatrous and can also be translated as "one who is invoked". When Bishop Ulfilas helped to convert the Goths to Christianity in the 4TH century CE, the word Gud/Gudis was used in the Gothic bible. It is being understood that the word is a medieval representation of Odin. Remember, the Goths had a big influence on Rome especially after they were conscripted into the army, and many obtained high status and rank, but in general were still treated poorly.

The Romans had a bad habit throughout history of borrowing the deities of other powers, nations and tribes and making it there own. That is simple research so I don't need to get into it. Anyone who reads this and think I'm lying, all they have to do is read, it is common literature.

I didn't diminish the role of Jesus because Jesus had no role. Why? Because there was no Jesus; this wasn't His name. His name was Yashua, in the human context, Yashua ben Yosef. When he became anointed He was called Yashua Ha-Mashiach or what you term as Messiah. The names Yahweh and Yashua were systematically removed from texts that were bound together to make what we now know as the bible. The Savior was a Hebrew person born in Bethlehem of Judea; He was not English, Greek nor was He Roman. There is no authorization given in scripture to translate His or any name. The name isn't hard to pronounce. As often what happens with the Hebrew and Aramaic languages is that much of the time there are no accurate 100% translations of these languages into Greek or Latin. Substitute words and phrases are often used, often which causes the true meanings of such words to be watered down or inaccurate. People make up excuses for why His supposed translated name is ok, but my name is Andrew; if you come to that fact and still call me Carlos then you err, therefore sin. I can even go as far and say you are not being respectful to me. So if you call me anything other than my name, if you come to the knowledge of it, then I simply won't answer you. Makes sense, doesn't it.

Shalom.

Andrew (CS).

“Ungood doubleplus duckspeak.”

Since: Dec 12

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>LOL...JL...Put corks in your ears to keep your brain in...LOL

I can't imagine the heat Australia is going through now...Well...Yea I can...Summers here are HUMID which helps with keeping Brush fires from popping up....
Lol <3

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Will check back later.....

God Bless

“Ungood doubleplus duckspeak.”

Since: Dec 12

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>Awww...What happened? Was it the Heat? Two and a half is YOUNG....My Prayers are going up for you JL and your family....
Thank you <3 it was a massive tic in her upper gum, I thought she was lying around and not eating much because of the heat for the past week... By the time I felt worried enough to take her to the Vet yesterday she didn't have long and it took him awhile to find it.... I should've taken her days ago......
<3

“Quo Vadis”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
most of them treat me hostile,because they are not belonging to the spiritual Church od God,and many of them are hipocrities,
you also sound like hipocrite,
pronoucing by self choice name of Jesus (Yeho shuah) or Yahveh(Jehova) seperating yourselves from less fortunate believers,
you are not part of any traaslation,or name Jeremiah.Ezekiel etc...
also your claim doesn't deffend you at all.
let me addDaniel is popular name in this western hemispehre and World-also waht is your point?
learning foreign langauge doesn't mean anything to stick some foreign words to the written posts,
it signify that person is mish mash mush with proper wrritings in one language(some add insultive language,some add like you add foreign hebrew not proper written language)
I never worry or caried those hostiles creatures,
if they would have power they would kill me like their fathers killed Jesus and persecuted apostles and heretics inside of churches basements tormented chambers of Don Jon.
name of the most High and His Son,have about 380 names pronounced in different langauges to the hearts of this mankind spoken all those langauge
why you don't writes Jesus name in greek Iesou, or german Yesu,or polish
why don;t you write in German most High name, Yehova,or polish,or russian
you are not able to spell english word and tell DZESUS,
and same time deceiving others how top guy are you,you mix hebrew Gods name and His Son also not properly.
also
please>don't worry if someone hate me, if they hated Lord and killed Him, His servant is not better from His Lord- also will be haten,persecuted,insulted,and if possible killed by dirty hands of worldwide church faken "saints" and false hipocrities so called teachers,scholars, and big bongos like you exposing all way around
have good day,
and take breath to cool down before reading my nacked truth about you mister Bo SC
You lack humility and focus it would appear and it also appears that you like judging people. I did not know you were authorized to be the judge of man? It either case, read my last response to Storm Rider (Larry). You can deny all you want but you can't be purposefully ignorant when the truth comes your way. Research isn't as hard as it sounds friend, just pick up a book, surf the net, pray to the Most High Father and you will be surprised at what you can learn. We all have our different methods, so nothing should cause you to be so aggressive towards others.

I believe if I were lying you and your little cyber alter-egos wouldn't have been the only ones attacking me. All you have to do is prove what I say wrong, don't throw tantrums. I have nothing against you personally, after all, I do not know you. though it seems you like the spotlight and would love to be known and revered by all who post in this place. Since I do not know you, I won't put you in my head as a problem even though you try to make yourself one it would seem. Your pretty little icons over people's posts are cute but is still by no means an accurate judge of anything, they just represent one's opinion.

So as with the last time I was here, if you are not willing to listen then no one else is willing to listen to you either. I don't mind debate or an argument, but I won't allow the same circular arguments that you've had in here for over a year get me into a revolving door to nowhere. Anyone else who chooses to do so, then I that's their choice. Your character is by no means unique to internet threads.

Shalom.

CS.

“Quo Vadis”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
THIS GUY MIXING hebrew with english,play big guy smart role
more smart from anyone?
bambling not proper hebrews words mixing with english not 100 biblical expalnations
you are right Hebrew,arameic,or greek koine is difficult to exchange properly in poor thought english language,
this way majority are deceived by devil and his modern english
to them belongs also CS
look how he translate Yahveh(using future time, not eternal present without of past or future
he just post nonsenses, only play on internet big shot(but he isnt?)
he
By your own words you judge yourself and confirm what I say is true, and you don't even notice it.

Have a nice day!

Counter_Strike.

“Quo Vadis”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text> Hey Andrew, no that wasnt about you. I just have seen over the years ppl make a lot of criticisms of Christianity or more specifically attacks directed at God as believed thru the faith even when most of the time those same criticisms could be said about their god. And a lot of times it seems convenient that their god is the opposite (doesnt answer prayers, want to be worshipped, doesnt provide an afterlife, doesnt judge, doesnt intervene, etc) and i am always curious how they came to that knowledge about their god.(T) PEACE
Understood. My apologies.

Andrew (CS).

“Quo Vadis”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
I only worship ONE GOD named by Jews G-D HaSHEME YAHVEH SABAOTH Reza ma ha veEL and Yesus(jews called Him Yoeho shuah Ha massiah) His beloved son
In my language of my heart G-D IS YEHOVA AND HIS SON IS YESUS
G-D IS AND WAS NOT HEBREW,ALSO HIS SON WAS AND IS NOT HEBREW OR JEW
I don't worship pagann idiols gods of worldwide chrsitianity,or 3800 sects with bunch of devolish doctrines
I don't accept you as my advisor or teacher,also exclude you remarks"you need to humble yorselves"
for sure I don't humble yourselves to you or your faken church docrines?
BUT IF I AM HUMBLE ENOUGH?ONLY I AND GOD KNOWS THIS?
THERE IS NOT YOUR PROBLE,OR BUSINESS EVEN TO MENTION THIS WORD-
again you showed lack of spiritual maturity and deep respect of others not known to you?
have nice evening
and please don't try to involve me in any discussions,
because I am able to send full bucked of sealed knowledge from the passages of 7 gates Pleyades
or last branch of Wisdom tree(High Chokma)where only reside White eagles,not teachers like you teaching basics to the animals(simple humans seating under the Wisdom roots listening your poor hebrew)
LOL x 99

You are so confused friend. Didn't I see in one post you calling Him Jehova, and said it was English?

Forgive my lack of humility just now. Have a nice day Dr. Shrink.

:)

CS.

“Quo Vadis”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>I completely agree God will provide guidance and strength when asked sincerely and also works thru others. As to ur post on prayer u made some good points, especially about while God is one of love that doesnt mean there are things to be taken lightly either. People who disrespect him will stand before him one day and be held accountable imo. The only thing we may differ on is God hearing our prayers. Perhaps praying to a diff god is an example where he wouldnt listen and if thats what u r saying I agree but i think anyone at anytime even if they know nothing about God or who He is can earnestly pray out to God and he will listen and reveal Himself. Seek and ye shall find works imo even if we dont know exactly who we are seeking (T) PEACE
Excellent point Steve. The only thing I will say about that is that He does hear ones prayer especially when they are ignorant to a lot of things when they say "God" and "Lord". I just don't believe He will still continue to answer those prayers when one knows the truth (as in a name) and refuses to honor the truth and pray to Him directly. However, your point is also very well understood.

Shalom & love,

Andrew (CS).
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Experiencing Goa Day By Day:

When God Speaks, It Is So
So shall My word be that goes forth from My mouth; It shall not return to Me void, But it shall accomplish what I please, And it shall prosper in the thing for which I sent it.(Isaiah 55:11)
When God speaks, nothing remains the same. At the beginning of time, God spoke, and a universe was created out of nothing. God followed a pattern when He created the earth: He spoke; it was so; it was good (Gen. 1:3–4). This pattern continued throughout the Bible. Whenever God revealed His plans, things happened just as He said, and God considered the result “good”(Phil. 2:13). God doesn’t make suggestions. He speaks with the full determination to see that what He has said will come to fruition.
Whenever Jesus spoke, what He said came to pass. Lepers found that a word from Jesus meant healing (Luke 5:13; 17:14). The blind man discovered that a word from Jesus meant sight (Luke 18:42). Through a barren fig tree the disciples saw that a curse from Jesus meant destruction (Mark 11:20). The sinner experienced forgiveness through a word from Jesus (John 8:11). How many attempts did it take Jesus to raise Lazarus from the dead? Only one (John 11:43). There was never a time that Jesus spoke that what He said did not happen.
What happens when Jesus speaks to you? Have you been reading the words of Jesus in your Bible without experiencing His word that transforms everything around you? Jesus condemned the Pharisees because they assumed that knowledge of the written Scriptures would give them life. They were satisfied with having the words instead of experiencing the person who spoke the words (John 5:39). How powerful a word from God is to your life! As you read your Bible and pray, listen to what God has to say to you about His will for your life.

“Quo Vadis”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi CS..I disagree. Jesus may be an English translation but WE speak English here. When I went to Israel, They too called Our Lord "Jesus" whenever they were speaking to us who spoke English..Jesus went by many names. Wonderful, Counselor, Prince of Peace, Savior, Yahweh, Immanuel,ect..ect..Do you worship a different God than the GOD in the bible? Just curious because you lost my interest with all this different name thing. Some people cant speak at all but they cry out to Him from their heart. Maybe different languages call Him different names but there is Only ONE God in 3 persons..Father, Son and Holy Spirit..
The book of Hebrews actually uses this very issue to make a point of the fact that in coming from the tribe of Judah our Lord's new high-priesthood signals a change from the Old to the New Covenant, since of course in accordance with the Mosaic Law all prior priests came from the tribe of Levi (see especially Heb. chap. 7-8). One important reason in the selection of the tribe of Judah for our Lord's genealogy is the membership of David in that tribe. Jesus, of course, is David's greater Son, and in the mentions of our Lord's lineage it is usually His descent from David that is the point which is emphasized rather His tribal affiliation per se (e.g., Matt.1:1; 9:27; 22:42; Lk.1:32; 1:69; Rom.1:3; 2Tim.2:8; Rev.22:16; cf. also Rev.5:5 where "from the tribe of Judah" is immediately reinforced by "[from] the root of David"). For Jesus is the "Son of David", the One who fulfills the covenant to that great believer wherein he was promised a Son who would reign forever, the Branch who would spring from his root, namely, the Messiah (cf. 2Sam.7:12-16; Is.9:6-7; Jer.23:5-6). Grace to you CS
Ok. Your first sentence is the basis of your entire post. Dr. Shrink says Daniel is a name commonly used in the western world,but it is not an English name,not is Nehemiah, Obadiah, Ezekiel or Samuel. These names were not translated. It is funny how respect goes, because Barack Obama is Barack Obama world over,so is Benjamin Franklin, Michael Jordan, LeBron James, Lionel Messi, Usain Bolt and even harry Potter for that matter. So again I ask; was it necessary for you or anyone to translate His name? I don't speak Spanish but Hernan Cortez is still Hernan Cortez to me, and I don't speak German/Austrian but Adolf Hitler is still Adolf Hitler. Nebuchadnezzar is a Babylonian name, but we still call him that name so with all due respect Ms. Walker, I don't see your point. Somehow they get that respect and their names live in infamy. It isn't like Yashua's (some say Yeshua) name is even half as difficult on the tongue as Belshazzar.

Tutankhamun/Tutankhamen is still known by that name world over. Why translate the Savior's name? We being English speakers is not authorization to do so nor was it necessary, nor does it make it right. When you see it is a matter of respect, then you will understand. A person's name is what identifies them from everyone else. Some of us have common names, like Andrew,but even though my name is common,it is still my name, not Andreas or Andre. You probably wouldn't answer someone if they called you Gabe Wilkins now would you? I wouldn't, that's not respectful. The Savor was given His name by the Malak (Angel) Gabriel, who are we to change or translate it? His name Means Yahweh Saves, changing it changes the meaning, worse, when they started saying Jesu in the Tyndale bible it had no "S".the letter "S" at the end of a name masculinizes a word so we eventually have Jesus. With all due respect Ms Walker, I don't pray to Zeus....neither should you.

Hope I didn't offend you. If I did, I offer my sincerest apologies. My aim is not to offend, but I recognize that the truth may well be no respecter of anyone.

Shalom and Love,

Andrew (CS).

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

For the unbeliever, the fear of God is the fear of the judgment of God and eternal death, which is eternal separation from God (Luke 12:5; Hebrews 10:31). For the believer, the fear of God is something much different. The believer's fear is reverence of God. Hebrews 12:28-29 is a good description of this:“Therefore, since we are receiving a kingdom that cannot be shaken, let us be thankful, and so worship God acceptably with reverence and awe, for our ’God is a consuming fire.’” This reverence and awe is exactly what the fear of God means for Christians. This is the motivating factor for us to surrender to the Creator of the Universe.

Believers are not to be scared of God. We have no reason to be scared of Him. We have His promise that nothing can separate us from His love (Romans 8:38-39). We have His promise that He will never leave us or forsake us (Hebrews 13:5). Fearing God means having such a reverence for Him that it has a great impact on the way we live our lives. The fear of God is respecting Him, obeying Him, submitting to His discipline, and worshipping Him in awe.

Recommended Resource: Knowing God by J.I. Packer.

“Quo Vadis”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi CS..I disagree. Jesus may be an English translation but WE speak English here. When I went to Israel, They too called Our Lord "Jesus" whenever they were speaking to us who spoke English..Jesus went by many names. <<< space >>>>Some people cant speak at all but they cry out to Him from their heart. Maybe different languages call Him different names but there is Only ONE God in 3 persons..Father, Son and Holy Spirit..
The book of Hebrews actually uses this very issue to make a point of the fact that in coming from the tribe of Judah our Lord's new high-priesthood signals a change from the Old to the New Covenant, since of course in accordance with the Mosaic Law all prior priests came from the tribe of Levi (see especially Heb. chap. 7-8). One important reason in the selection of the tribe of Judah for our Lord's genealogy is the membership of David in that tribe. Jesus, of course, is David's greater Son, and in the mentions of our Lord's lineage it is usually His descent from David that is the point which is emphasized rather His tribal affiliation per se (e.g., Matt.1:1; 9:27; 22:42; Lk.1:32; 1:69; Rom.1:3; 2Tim.2:8; Rev.22:16; cf. also Rev.5:5 where "from the tribe of Judah" is immediately reinforced by "[from] the root of David"). For Jesus is the "Son of David", the One who fulfills the covenant to that great believer wherein he was promised a Son who would reign forever, the Branch who would spring from his root, namely, the Messiah (cf. 2Sam.7:12-16; Is.9:6-7; Jer.23:5-6). Grace to you CS
Ok. Your first sentence is the basis of your entire post. Dr. Shrink says Daniel is a name commonly used in the western world,but it is not an English name,not is Nehemiah, Obadiah, Ezekiel or Samuel. These names were not translated. It is funny how respect goes, because Barack Obama is Barack Obama world over,so is Benjamin Franklin, Michael Jordan, LeBron James, Lionel Messi, Usain Bolt and even harry Potter for that matter. So again I ask; was it necessary for you or anyone to translate His name? I don't speak Spanish but Hernan Cortez is still Hernan Cortez to me, and I don't speak German/Austrian but Adolf Hitler is still Adolf Hitler. Nebuchadnezzar is a Babylonian name, but we still call him that name so with all due respect Ms. Walker, I don't see your point. Somehow they get that respect and their names live in infamy. It isn't like Yashua's (some say Yeshua) name is even half as difficult on the tongue as Belshazzar.

Tutankhamun/Tutankhamen is still known by that name world over. Why translate the Savior's name? We being English speakers is not authorization to do so nor was it necessary, nor does it make it right. When you see it is a matter of respect, then you will understand. A person's name is what identifies them from everyone else. Some of us have common names, like Andrew,but even though my name is common,it is still my name, not Andreas or Andre. You probably wouldn't answer someone if they called you Gabe Wilkins now would you? I wouldn't, that's not respectful. The Savor was given His name by the Malak (Angel) Gabriel, who are we to change or translate it? His name Means Yahweh Saves, changing it changes the meaning, worse, when they started saying Jesu in the Tyndale bible it had no "S".the letter "S" at the end of a name masculinizes a word so we eventually have Jesus. With all due respect Ms Walker, I don't pray to Zeus....neither should you.

Remember, not all Israel are Israel. These are Israelis and not Israelites and may or may not be related to the ancient people of Yisra'el. Most of them who are Russian and Polish immigrants don't believe Ha-Mashiach came, they still wait for Him.

Hope I didn't offend you. If I did, I offer my sincerest apologies. My aim is not to offend, but I recognize that the truth may well be no respecter of anyone.

Shalom and Love,

Andrew (CS).

“Quo Vadis”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Skombolis wrote:
Edit Grace...responding here for space on your post to Andrew about Jesus. It is true Jesus went by many times but Jesus was not one of them. So I don't see any way Andrew can be wrong for believing we should address The Son as Yeshua as that was indeed His name. And while most are not capable and/or likely, myself included, to learn Hebrew it certainly would not be difficult for us to address Jesus properly. I think he makes a valid point that it is more respectful to do so since we should call people by their correct name. And it isnt just the translation, there is ample evidence to suggest it was translated to Jesus incorrectly. With that said I cant imagine God making too much of an issue over it as God judges the heart and I just dont see him holding it against people, especially those that dont know. But do a search for "how Yeshua became Jesus". Just going to commentaries is only going to give one side. I think when you see the possible and likely mistranslation u may see where he is coming from. jmo
Thank you Steve and well said.

Andrew (CS).

“Quo Vadis”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
It sounds much like the Tao Te Ching.."If there are gods, even they flowed from Tao."
Tao is not a 'deity', if there are 'deities' they are less than Tao.
Your few words in intellect speaks volumes. Well said.

Andrew (CS).

“Quo Vadis”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Seraphine wrote:
<quoted text>
Bonsoir mon ami, thank you for the correction I am not a practioner of Juadaism and I must confess my historical knowledge of the subject is limited somewhat Sora my soulmate is more proficient at this subject than I ever will or could be. I am willing to admit I do not know everything nor do I wish to, what I do enjoy is learning from other people and correcting my errors whatever they may be so thank you for this. If you could share more in regards to what you do know of Judaism I would appreciate it very much. I am a female by the way and please call me Seraphine. Shalom!
Thanks Seraphine. Nice to meet you by the way. I'm going to get ready for work read soon. Follow the conversations and join in when ready, or if you ask specific questions, there are also others in this thread who are more than capable of answering. I will be there to help answer too. I'm sure you also have a lot you can teach me too. I look forward to it.

Shalom and Love,

Andrew (CS).

“Quo Vadis”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Drew H wrote:
<quoted text>
I couldn't agree more.
Brag on God!
Uh...ok.

LOL

Andrew (CS).

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Grace Walker wrote:
For the unbeliever, the fear of God is the fear of the judgment of God and eternal death,....
For the nonbeliever, there is no deity to be afraid of at all.

Thus, the Paul is proven to be wrong.

“Saved. ”

Since: Aug 12

Like Ice On planet Mercury

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Good Morning Everyone, Praise The Lord Jesus... The Son of God. Who reigns forever and ever.

“Quo Vadis”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
A good book on the subject, but pricey is available here:
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/190480...
An interlinear version of the Masoretic and Samarian texts are here:
https://sites.google.com/site/interlinearpent...
I'm going to send this to my work email so I can read it when I'm not busy. thanks for the links Duane.

Hope you're having a great morning.

Andrew (CS).

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

333 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 5 min Some Casual Obser... 117,681
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 8 min NoStress4me 441,033
Why do BLACK People hate Mexicans so much? (Dec '13) 9 min Johnny 292
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 9 min AussieBobby 259,008
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 15 min DeAngelo of Memphis 2,133
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 15 min UIdiotRaceMakeWor... 172,884
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 21 min pusherman_ 536,750
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 40 min dirty white boy- 729,197
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 9 hr Juvia Loxar 101
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••