|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>:).....by the way, what's the deal with wishing me 'peace less than 3'? That doesnt seem like a lot of peace. JK..I know its a heart! I also know that was pretty dorky of me but I didnt feel like deleting! LOL...I need more sleep!(T) PEACE
Lol. It's all good, I haven't slept in 26 hours, it's so hot right now that I can feel my brain melting and seeping out through my ears......
Peace <3

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

Edit Grace 2....one last verse I wanted to share (the first 2 were from memory and a word or two may have been off but nothing that changes the meaning) But this verse IMO is a really good one as far as encompassing everything as we don't honor those that we don't have love for and just it ties a lot of the faith together in a pretty short verse..........1Peter2:17 "Honor all people, love the brotherhood, fear God, honor the King"..........and again while in general I do not like attributing beliefs of others in the faith we dont agree with of being of the devil or what the devil wants but especially in this case please consider the implications. It would essentially be saying Yeshua taught the Jews what satan now wants us to believe

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol. It's all good, I haven't slept in 26 hours, it's so hot right now that I can feel my brain melting and seeping out through my ears......
Peace <3
~snicker

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Don't mean to hurt your feelings,Skom,but,actually,I didn't even read any of that post. I just saw your name,I thought about how a few of you around here believe,and I just kinda''went for it'.
But sadly you didn't make yourself look very good doing that.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Matthew 23
Jesus Laments over Jerusalem
37 O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not!
38 Behold, your house is left unto you desolate.
39 For I say unto you, Ye shall not see me henceforth, till ye shall say, Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord.
The tears of Jesus are no different today, they are just getting closer!
I had a dream.
Just above me and some folk on earth, the formation of an intense cyclone was close. I knew it was time to gather the children, when suddenly the earth began to reel. For a few moments it was an unbelievable tipping, tilting, swaying... when suddenly, also above me, a huge screen appeared in the sky, and in that was the vision of Jesus.
As immediate was the stilling of the planet.
I woke up.
Trust all is well in His Love and Peace with you my Brother.
And always to all.
Until again,
Be Blessed...
((((( IRRIRA )))))

How are you doing my friend?

“Become Love!”

Since: Jan 09

Nowhere/Now here

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

Grace Walker wrote:
For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind." (2 Tim. 1:7)From this verse, the word of God is saying that God has not given us a spirit of fear. If God has not given us a spirit of fear, then someone has. Who is that person who gives us fear? That is the enemy of God, and we call him Satan. Fear is against faith.
Philippians 2:12
Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling.

Revelation 15:4
Who shall not fear thee, O Lord, and glorify thy name? for thou only art holy: for all nations shall come and worship before thee; for thy judgments are made manifest.

Hebrews 12:28
Wherefore we receiving a kingdom which cannot be moved, let us have grace, whereby we may serve God acceptably with reverence and godly fear.

Greetings, salutations, and shalowm, Grace Walker.

With all due respect, but the term "fear" found in 2Timothy 1:7 is, actually, more accurately rendered, in English, "cowardice," from the Greek "deilias." This definition is likened to timidity. In essence, Paul was strengthening Timothy, that Timothy not be afraid to use the gifts he had received, nor to share the gospel with others. This particular "fear" has nothing, at all, to do with fear of consequence.

Thank you for your time and consideration, Grace Walker.

Until next time...

Shalowm.

“Painters Find Beauty in Life ”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Obrigado querida <3
:)

“Painters Find Beauty in Life ”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
Shalom Seraphine sir/ma'am; with all due respect I must emphatically disagree with you. I was just trying to see if it would make you alert yourself to the word, hence, do a bit of digging. The word 'Amen' is in no way, shape or form Hebrew. Yisra'el (Israel) fell into paganism several times and suffered the consequences. When israel left babylon, they left with a lot of strange beliefs including the pagan Babylonian calendar. When they were redeemed from Egypt, it was the same and again it cost them.
Amen is a derivitive of Amun as in Amun-Ra, a marriage between a sun deity Ra and the deity from Thebes called Amun. It was the chief or dominant god in the Egyptian pantheon during the new kingdom with the exception of when Ankhenaten (Aten/Aton [the sun-disc]) became Pharaoh. Amun is the same as Amen just as Aten and Aton are the same. It ends a sentence, chant, prayer or certain sacrifices in the paying of homage to the pagan deity Amun. So while it may be used in Judaism to some extent, the word is hardly Hebrew in its origin. Hallel-u-Yah(weh) is an entirely different story.
Shalom!
Andrew (CS).
Bonsoir mon ami, thank you for the correction I am not a practioner of Juadaism and I must confess my historical knowledge of the subject is limited somewhat Sora my soulmate is more proficient at this subject than I ever will or could be. I am willing to admit I do not know everything nor do I wish to, what I do enjoy is learning from other people and correcting my errors whatever they may be so thank you for this. If you could share more in regards to what you do know of Judaism I would appreciate it very much. I am a female by the way and please call me Seraphine. Shalom!

“Messenger w/ a Message”

Since: Sep 07

planet earth, for now

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
Well my source is usually the bible, but there are many websites and books that could help you sort it out. None comes to mind at the moment, but when one does then I will mention it/them.
I like what Peter says about the writings of Paul, which is a bit unusual that he said it but the words are logical:
2 Peter 3:15-16 (NKJV)
15 and consider that the longsuffering of our Lord is salvation—as also our beloved brother Paul, according to the wisdom given to him, has written to you, 16 as also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things, in which are some things hard to understand, which untaught and unstable people twist to their own destruction, as they do also the rest of the Scriptures.
Paul says something crucial here that speaks to and about a lot of people, especially those that rebel or find excuses not to try to keep the Commandments:
Romans 8:6-7 (NKJV)
6 For to be carnally minded is death, but to be spiritually minded is life and peace. 7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God; for it is not subject to the law of God, nor indeed can be.
I also like this:
Colossians 3:5-9 (NKJV)
5 Therefore put to death your members which are on the earth: fornication, uncleanness, passion, evil desire, and covetousness, which is idolatry. 6 Because of these things the wrath of God is coming upon the sons of disobedience, 7 in which you yourselves once walked when you lived in them.
8 But now you yourselves are to put off all these: anger, wrath, malice, blasphemy, filthy language out of your mouth. 9 Do not lie to one another, since you have put off the old man with his deeds,
So Paul does say some very solid things which seem true to form according to the things an Apostle is expected to say.
Now read this scriptural pasage on your own time, for it is the pivotal passage. It explains Paul while also making him seem as if to say, or people interpret him as saying that the Law is to none effect and it is now just grace through faith.
> Galatians 2:11-21 <
Now I believe based on how his words were eventually structured, it makes him out to be one who doesn't agree with Jewry nor the upkeep of the Law, couple with the fact that he mostly had Greek friends and set up places of worship in Greco-Roman territories and also normally found himself among the gentiles.
Now several translations structure his words differently, to make it seems as if he advocates this new Roman religion Christianity and not Hebraic-Messianism, or "The Way" which was still keeping many of the Moeds and feasts of the Jews but accepting Yashua Ha-Mashiach as the way to salvation and not the Law. The way I understand it is that the law humbles us and shows up our unrighteousness and filthiness before Yahweh (barack be He) and then turns us to Christ. The Law is also a reminder that we are imperfect, thus when we sklip in adhering to the Law we have an advocate. If the Law were of none effect, then many people just like many Christians today would believe it doesn't matter what they do because they are baptized and therefore saved....a one way ticket to paradise. This is a wicked teaching that will lead many to the flaming maelstrom of eternal deletion. I think what I said above should suffice, at least for now.
Andrew (CS).
I couldn't agree more.

Brag on God!

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Ree Ree!! Where you been,girl?! Hidin' behind a changed moniker and avatar?! Uh huh,we know how ya'll do it on the internet!
Hey Doc!
Sounds like you also had a dream. Me change??? You'd know me by my voice, Ja? Keep well my friend. I haven't been in the net! Just blowing thru, with His Love and Peace always.
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text> Just beautiful sister. Great to see you. I have missed you! Love always, your friend and brother. Skom
U2...

Matthew 13
10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?

11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.

Take Care my friend,
[ and keep warm!]
God Bless until we meet again.
>>>BigSmileAlways< <<

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

BROTHER LEE.....I am going to tread lightly here as I don't want to rock the boat too much after the last few weeks but Hebrews,Phillipians, Ecclesiates, Peter, Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John are just some of the books the message is repeated. Basically in every writing but those of Paul. While I still strongly believe we had different authors for a reason and everybody had their own story to tell and that by looking at everything together we get the complete picture, I do think it is important to consider why we have the New Testament and what it teaches and to whom. The entire NT teaches forgiveness of sins through the blood of Christ. It teaches the shift from Law to Grace. And it shows what is required of children of God and the commandments we are under. Would so many books teach things that apply today while also including things that do not apply today? Would the Holy Spirit remind us of teachings that never applied to us? IMHO either we are under the NT or not. Partly doesnt make sense to me (T) PEACE

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> ((((( IRRIRA )))))
How are you doing my friend?
>>>Lawest<<<
John 3
8 The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.

Just blowing thru' my friend, and counting >>>BLESSINGS< << my Faithful Brother. Until we meet again, JUST KNOW!

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

God Bless my friends... and your goodnight.

“John 3:seventeen”

Since: Feb 07

God BELIEVES in YOU~

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

Red Apples wrote:
Good evening all.
Got home form the Hospital a couple hours ago and had some time to pop in here so I thought I would. All went well with my surgery. The implant of the ICD device went smoothly and wasn't to intrusive. It only took about an hour and a half.
I pretty much slept through most of the procedure and don't recall much from the time that the Doctor walked into the surgical unit to the time that I woke up still in the unit just as they were getting ready to wheel me to my room. I've had some expected pain around the area where the device was implanted but nothing overwhelming, and as each hour passes the pain gets better.
I'll check beck later. Have a great evening. God bless.
(((((((John)))))))))) Glad that is behind you ! I hope that you are not having excessive pain brother.

Take it easy and repair <3

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
The Samaritan Torah? Never heard of it before you mentioned it. I know the Samaritals were Hebrew/Israel but many looked down upon them as lesser it seems. Do you have this book?
Shalom & Love,
Andrew (CS).
A good book on the subject, but pricey is available here:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/190480...

An interlinear version of the Masoretic and Samarian texts are here:

https://sites.google.com/site/interlinearpent...

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
....It sounded to me like you dont consider Yawheh a God (Higher then a God) but leave open the possibility that there are Gods, otherwise why mention Gods at all?.........
It sounds much like the Tao Te Ching.."If there are gods, even they flowed from Tao."

Tao is not a 'deity', if there are 'deities' they are less than Tao.

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>I understand better if you are basing it more on the beliefs of others than comparing it the god you believe in.....
It becomes difficult because I do not believe God is a supernatural being. I have books anout electricity and they are very accurate and helpful but I do not have to pretend that said books were written by "Electra". However, I can say they were "inspired" by electricity and based on both reality and theories of men... and incomplete as well.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Doc!
Sounds like you also had a dream. Me change??? You'd know me by my voice, Ja? Keep well my friend. I haven't been in the net! Just blowing thru, with His Love and Peace always.
<quoted text>
U2...
Matthew 13
10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?
11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.
Take Care my friend,
[ and keep warm!]
God Bless until we meet again.
>>>BigSmileAlways< <<
u2,Ree Ree!

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Morning....

“Given a choice between grief and nothing,
I’d choose grief.”

~ William Faulkner

Thought For The Day

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Today's Prayer
"These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world" (John 16:33). O dear Father, you know the tribulations I have faced and will face. Thank you for giving me hope in the face of these trials and temptations! Please bring this Scripture to my mind whenever I am feeling down due to whatever may come. I am so happy and thankful that you have overcome the world and given me hope and a future. Because of your power and love and sacrifice, I too can overcome the world! You give me joy and cheer and initiative to keep moving forward. You are my greatest inspiration and encouragement, and I love you. In Jesus' name I come to you, amen.

Prime time with God

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 457,641 - 457,660 of598,723
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

512 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 2 min macumazahn 223,099
Who really controls America and other Western c... 2 min andet1987 44
Is Vin Diesel gay? (Mar '09) 2 min i love vin diesel 106
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min ChristineM 716,218
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 4 min Lyndi 171,411
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min June VanDerMark 529,779
I have just been arrested! What should I do? 20 min andet1987 3
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 24 min Charlie Sheen 255,620
Does anyone do incest sex with your sister (Apr '12) 5 hr Sasha 108
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 15 hr Shut-Up 60
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••