Comments
457,621 - 457,640 of 599,945 Comments Last updated 11 min ago

“John 3:seventeen”

Since: Feb 07

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#475555 Jan 9, 2013
Red Apples wrote:
Good evening all.
Got home form the Hospital a couple hours ago and had some time to pop in here so I thought I would. All went well with my surgery. The implant of the ICD device went smoothly and wasn't to intrusive. It only took about an hour and a half.
I pretty much slept through most of the procedure and don't recall much from the time that the Doctor walked into the surgical unit to the time that I woke up still in the unit just as they were getting ready to wheel me to my room. I've had some expected pain around the area where the device was implanted but nothing overwhelming, and as each hour passes the pain gets better.
I'll check beck later. Have a great evening. God bless.
(((((((John)))))))))) Glad that is behind you ! I hope that you are not having excessive pain brother.

Take it easy and repair <3

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#475557 Jan 10, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
The Samaritan Torah? Never heard of it before you mentioned it. I know the Samaritals were Hebrew/Israel but many looked down upon them as lesser it seems. Do you have this book?
Shalom & Love,
Andrew (CS).
A good book on the subject, but pricey is available here:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/190480...

An interlinear version of the Masoretic and Samarian texts are here:

https://sites.google.com/site/interlinearpent...

“Love much, trust none”

There

#475558 Jan 10, 2013
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
....It sounded to me like you dont consider Yawheh a God (Higher then a God) but leave open the possibility that there are Gods, otherwise why mention Gods at all?.........
It sounds much like the Tao Te Ching.."If there are gods, even they flowed from Tao."

Tao is not a 'deity', if there are 'deities' they are less than Tao.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#475559 Jan 10, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>I understand better if you are basing it more on the beliefs of others than comparing it the god you believe in.....
It becomes difficult because I do not believe God is a supernatural being. I have books anout electricity and they are very accurate and helpful but I do not have to pretend that said books were written by "Electra". However, I can say they were "inspired" by electricity and based on both reality and theories of men... and incomplete as well.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#475560 Jan 10, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Doc!
Sounds like you also had a dream. Me change??? You'd know me by my voice, Ja? Keep well my friend. I haven't been in the net! Just blowing thru, with His Love and Peace always.
<quoted text>
U2...
Matthew 13
10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?
11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.
Take Care my friend,
[ and keep warm!]
God Bless until we meet again.
>>>BigSmileAlways< <<
u2,Ree Ree!

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#475562 Jan 10, 2013
Morning....

Given a choice between grief and nothing,
Id choose grief.

~ William Faulkner

Thought For The Day

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#475563 Jan 10, 2013
Today's Prayer
"These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world" (John 16:33). O dear Father, you know the tribulations I have faced and will face. Thank you for giving me hope in the face of these trials and temptations! Please bring this Scripture to my mind whenever I am feeling down due to whatever may come. I am so happy and thankful that you have overcome the world and given me hope and a future. Because of your power and love and sacrifice, I too can overcome the world! You give me joy and cheer and initiative to keep moving forward. You are my greatest inspiration and encouragement, and I love you. In Jesus' name I come to you, amen.

Prime time with God

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#475564 Jan 10, 2013
Encouraging Words....

Jesus said, "Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all you mind."

Matthew 22:37

K-Love

“Ungood doubleplus duckspeak.”

Since: Dec 12

Earth

#475565 Jan 10, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Today's Prayer
"These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world" (John 16:33). O dear Father, you know the tribulations I have faced and will face. Thank you for giving me hope in the face of these trials and temptations! Please bring this Scripture to my mind whenever I am feeling down due to whatever may come. I am so happy and thankful that you have overcome the world and given me hope and a future. Because of your power and love and sacrifice, I too can overcome the world! You give me joy and cheer and initiative to keep moving forward. You are my greatest inspiration and encouragement, and I love you. In Jesus' name I come to you, amen.

Prime time with God
Amen <3

Earth

#475566 Jan 10, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Encouraging Words....

Jesus said, "Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all you mind."

Matthew 22:37

K-Love
One of my favourite passages <3

Earth

#475567 Jan 10, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Morning....

“Given a choice between grief and nothing,
I’d choose grief.”

~ William Faulkner

Thought For The Day
It's a lovely thought, I'm grieving ATM. My 2 and a half year old Lab doggy daughter died today :'(
This is up lifting, thank you.
God Bless you Epi <3

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#475568 Jan 10, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol. It's all good, I haven't slept in 26 hours, it's so hot right now that I can feel my brain melting and seeping out through my ears......
Peace <3
LOL...JL...Put corks in your ears to keep your brain in...LOL

I can't imagine the heat Australia is going through now...Well...Yea I can...Summers here are HUMID which helps with keeping Brush fires from popping up....

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#475569 Jan 10, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a lovely thought, I'm grieving ATM. My 2 and a half year old Lab doggy daughter died today :'(
This is up lifting, thank you.
God Bless you Epi <3
Awww...What happened? Was it the Heat? Two and a half is YOUNG....My Prayers are going up for you JL and your family....

“Quo Vadis”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#475570 Jan 10, 2013
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
I have to admit I havent read much of your postings. Thats pretty typical of me when someone uses the type of language you use. You throw alot of what is apparently Hebrew in your posts and it loses me very easily so I tend to scroll by those posts.
I happened to read the one I responded to and was surprised at what i read.
It sounded to me like you dont consider Yawheh a God (Higher then a God) but leave open the possibility that there are Gods, otherwise why mention Gods at all?
Thats a brand of christianity I've never heard of. You also mention to leave the new testament behind and go back to the original teachings, which would (at least in my eyes) diminish the role Jesus played in the bible..........
Unfortunately Larry, this is why I must explain it again; I pray you understand. There are what you call false gods which are fallen angels or demons who set themselves up as gods, or idols created by men made of wood, metal or stone that can neither talk, hear nor see. These are the many gods of men,like Baal and Pan or Leonard or Forcas, etc, etc, etc. The pronunciation of God and god is no different and it doesn't make the word different either.

I and many others like me even many others who are leaving the church to go back to the true and ancient roots simply do not categorize Yahweh Elohiym (barack be He) as a God/god. The word god comes from the Gothic word Gudis and the Germanic Gott. The root meanings of this word in Proto-Germanic means to call or to invoke or even further, one whom sacrifices are given to. The preChristian meaning is idolatrous and can also be translated as "one who is invoked". When Bishop Ulfilas helped to convert the Goths to Christianity in the 4TH century CE, the word Gud/Gudis was used in the Gothic bible. It is being understood that the word is a medieval representation of Odin. Remember, the Goths had a big influence on Rome especially after they were conscripted into the army, and many obtained high status and rank, but in general were still treated poorly.

The Romans had a bad habit throughout history of borrowing the deities of other powers, nations and tribes and making it there own. That is simple research so I don't need to get into it. Anyone who reads this and think I'm lying, all they have to do is read, it is common literature.

I didn't diminish the role of Jesus because Jesus had no role. Why? Because there was no Jesus; this wasn't His name. His name was Yashua, in the human context, Yashua ben Yosef. When he became anointed He was called Yashua Ha-Mashiach or what you term as Messiah. The names Yahweh and Yashua were systematically removed from texts that were bound together to make what we now know as the bible. The Savior was a Hebrew person born in Bethlehem of Judea; He was not English, Greek nor was He Roman. There is no authorization given in scripture to translate His or any name. The name isn't hard to pronounce. As often what happens with the Hebrew and Aramaic languages is that much of the time there are no accurate 100% translations of these languages into Greek or Latin. Substitute words and phrases are often used, often which causes the true meanings of such words to be watered down or inaccurate. People make up excuses for why His supposed translated name is ok, but my name is Andrew; if you come to that fact and still call me Carlos then you err, therefore sin. I can even go as far and say you are not being respectful to me. So if you call me anything other than my name, if you come to the knowledge of it, then I simply won't answer you. Makes sense, doesn't it.

Shalom.

Andrew (CS).

Earth

#475571 Jan 10, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>LOL...JL...Put corks in your ears to keep your brain in...LOL

I can't imagine the heat Australia is going through now...Well...Yea I can...Summers here are HUMID which helps with keeping Brush fires from popping up....
Lol <3

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#475572 Jan 10, 2013
Will check back later.....

God Bless

Earth

#475573 Jan 10, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>Awww...What happened? Was it the Heat? Two and a half is YOUNG....My Prayers are going up for you JL and your family....
Thank you <3 it was a massive tic in her upper gum, I thought she was lying around and not eating much because of the heat for the past week... By the time I felt worried enough to take her to the Vet yesterday she didn't have long and it took him awhile to find it.... I should've taken her days ago......
<3

“Quo Vadis”

Location hidden

#475574 Jan 10, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
most of them treat me hostile,because they are not belonging to the spiritual Church od God,and many of them are hipocrities,
you also sound like hipocrite,
pronoucing by self choice name of Jesus (Yeho shuah) or Yahveh(Jehova) seperating yourselves from less fortunate believers,
you are not part of any traaslation,or name Jeremiah.Ezekiel etc...
also your claim doesn't deffend you at all.
let me addDaniel is popular name in this western hemispehre and World-also waht is your point?
learning foreign langauge doesn't mean anything to stick some foreign words to the written posts,
it signify that person is mish mash mush with proper wrritings in one language(some add insultive language,some add like you add foreign hebrew not proper written language)
I never worry or caried those hostiles creatures,
if they would have power they would kill me like their fathers killed Jesus and persecuted apostles and heretics inside of churches basements tormented chambers of Don Jon.
name of the most High and His Son,have about 380 names pronounced in different langauges to the hearts of this mankind spoken all those langauge
why you don't writes Jesus name in greek Iesou, or german Yesu,or polish
why don;t you write in German most High name, Yehova,or polish,or russian
you are not able to spell english word and tell DZESUS,
and same time deceiving others how top guy are you,you mix hebrew Gods name and His Son also not properly.
also
please>don't worry if someone hate me, if they hated Lord and killed Him, His servant is not better from His Lord- also will be haten,persecuted,insulted,and if possible killed by dirty hands of worldwide church faken "saints" and false hipocrities so called teachers,scholars, and big bongos like you exposing all way around
have good day,
and take breath to cool down before reading my nacked truth about you mister Bo SC
You lack humility and focus it would appear and it also appears that you like judging people. I did not know you were authorized to be the judge of man? It either case, read my last response to Storm Rider (Larry). You can deny all you want but you can't be purposefully ignorant when the truth comes your way. Research isn't as hard as it sounds friend, just pick up a book, surf the net, pray to the Most High Father and you will be surprised at what you can learn. We all have our different methods, so nothing should cause you to be so aggressive towards others.

I believe if I were lying you and your little cyber alter-egos wouldn't have been the only ones attacking me. All you have to do is prove what I say wrong, don't throw tantrums. I have nothing against you personally, after all, I do not know you. though it seems you like the spotlight and would love to be known and revered by all who post in this place. Since I do not know you, I won't put you in my head as a problem even though you try to make yourself one it would seem. Your pretty little icons over people's posts are cute but is still by no means an accurate judge of anything, they just represent one's opinion.

So as with the last time I was here, if you are not willing to listen then no one else is willing to listen to you either. I don't mind debate or an argument, but I won't allow the same circular arguments that you've had in here for over a year get me into a revolving door to nowhere. Anyone else who chooses to do so, then I that's their choice. Your character is by no means unique to internet threads.

Shalom.

CS.

“Quo Vadis”

Location hidden

#475575 Jan 10, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
THIS GUY MIXING hebrew with english,play big guy smart role
more smart from anyone?
bambling not proper hebrews words mixing with english not 100 biblical expalnations
you are right Hebrew,arameic,or greek koine is difficult to exchange properly in poor thought english language,
this way majority are deceived by devil and his modern english
to them belongs also CS
look how he translate Yahveh(using future time, not eternal present without of past or future
he just post nonsenses, only play on internet big shot(but he isnt?)
he
By your own words you judge yourself and confirm what I say is true, and you don't even notice it.

Have a nice day!

Counter_Strike.

“Quo Vadis”

Location hidden

#475576 Jan 10, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text> Hey Andrew, no that wasnt about you. I just have seen over the years ppl make a lot of criticisms of Christianity or more specifically attacks directed at God as believed thru the faith even when most of the time those same criticisms could be said about their god. And a lot of times it seems convenient that their god is the opposite (doesnt answer prayers, want to be worshipped, doesnt provide an afterlife, doesnt judge, doesnt intervene, etc) and i am always curious how they came to that knowledge about their god.(T) PEACE
Understood. My apologies.

Andrew (CS).

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min Buck Crick 733,058
AOL - Do not use 6 min yon 2
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 12 min Just TLC 4,338
nuru massage service in Dubai ,Dubai massage nu... (Feb '14) 15 min dubaimassage 9
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 17 min Falcon 746
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 18 min JUDEletePete 117,975
Dubai massage Body To Body full service 0559... (Feb '14) 20 min dubaimassage 98
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 58 min River Tam 226,359
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr onemale 258,001
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr guest 538,995
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 4 hr Blck 106
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••