Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“Quo Vadis”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#475618 Jan 10, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
you again put your thinking and beliefs higher from God and whom HE listen those paople prayers.
what a nonsense is to post ,posts like this shows how low your maturity is,and how proud you are from yourselves puting Your own beliefs before God alone
humble yourselves,doesn't give advices and commands to others, and be child of obedience(tzadik) not child of rebelion and proud(chatta im)
you twist all around only not markable by simple minds,and by your deceived mind
calling to own for yourselves God and name Him as hebrew(you worship man-god-angel of light not( TRUE GOD HAVING SO MANY NAMES HOW MANY HUMANS RESIDE ON THIS EARTH WITH THEIR HEART LANGUAGES,AND THEIR LANGUGE TRUE GOD NAME FLOWN FROM THEIR HEARTS WITH HEART LOVE,NOT PROUD MOUTHS)
same with your shalom
Shalom one time given by God is eternaly one time given and not reversable,and are not given to all,everyone not known by
human(you) who those people are.
please?learn deep senses of hebrew langaue,and don't throw viciously words belonging only to God,
or compare Gods Name And His Son Name,to a human earthly names
God is infinite aantidimensional realm of all energies sourse,
HE IS NOT HEBREW OR HUMAN CALLED EZEKIEL,DANIEL,OR LUKAS
True Jew never abouse Most Holy Name publicaly and thro every place,
True Jew never abuse loud word shalom throw everywher and to everyone
hebrew "shalom" have 1000 miles different meaning from english word peace.
true worshipers of God YHVH never use those words using hebrew language mixed with other language,
and never abust MOST HOLY PRECIOUS GODS NAME-comparing Him to the peoples names
you suppose tremble before this MOST HOLY NAME, AND BEG FOR HIS ETERNAL SHALOM
because now,you know so much?JUST NOTHING
just you send cheap not inspired food for carnal low mind unsaved minds
You fail to understand something my most confused friend who likes to dance. When did He ever say He was the Most High of the Ammonites, or the Hitites, or the Jebuzites or the Amalakites? When did He say He was the Shar of Rome, or Egypt or Babylon?

He did not say that now did He. Yisra'el were given the commandments and they know Him by name. The canaanites knew Him and perverted His worship just like many of you do today and find excuses for it. You all make a B'Rit (covenant) against Him and zaback (sacrifice) His ben (son) all over and over again.

He is the Almighty Creator of all things, whether in the air above, or the land beneath or the depths of water. The majority reject Him setting up all sorts of gods and idols.

I really have no care for your insults and they do not move me. Many people here prefer to have problems rather than not, so I will choose not to get into a pi$$ing match with you. You mix and match your worship, yet you seem to know the right thing but do otherwise. That's not on me, that's not my fault, I had nothing to do with it. You seem to have me on your mind a lot. Great to know you think of me so much, but sorry, I do not need nor do I require such attention.

Shalom.

CS.

“Quo Vadis”

Location hidden

#475619 Jan 10, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
if for you is not ok to say AMEN,and to say shalom,or use Gods name comparing to hebrews names-
JUST DON'T USE AMEN WORDS, AND DON'T DIRECT NOBODY TO USE YOUR FONNY BOLONNY TERMS OF YOUR FAKE WORSHIP?
AMEN
Huh?
What is a FONNY BALONNY? Some sort of god?

CS.

“Quo Vadis”

Location hidden

#475620 Jan 10, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
If I do so,it is my own judgement,
having nothing to do with you
because you are not God,nor judge to give me last sentence,
you spread bunch of heresies not acceptable by those who are chosen,elected by God
and also you judge yourselves, and same time put own sentence because your heresies are ended with sin
wages for sin is death Romans 6;23
sir
I know that this wicked word and SPIRITUAL LIARS always point that
GODS SAINT ARE FULL OF SINS AND JUDGE YOURSELVES,
BUT NEWER WICKED WORLD AND HISPOCRITIES LIKE YOU SEE OWN SIN AND OWN JUDGEMENT SENTENCING THEM DAILY TO THE DEATH
sir
just spare your time about others sins
only focus on own trasgressions and own deadly sin,
I know now who you are, for sure not different from all those abusers Gods Word to gain own benefits and own glories
see you then
night of my conversation with my Father,allowed me with cleaan heart,post to you those few posts,MAYBE THEY WILL LEAD YOU BACK TO THE NARROW PATH, BECAUSE NOW YOU WALK WIDE ROAD OF OWN MADE LIES
Elected by what god? Be careful how you cast judgment upon yourself my friend.

CS.

“Quo Vadis”

Location hidden

#475621 Jan 10, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
you are right
jesus spoke born as jew,
he spoke arameic,also spoke hebrew and greek for sure
because greek ancient koine langauge word "carpenter"means also scholar inherited skills from father?
in earthly skill he was carpenter-mason,architect,buil der(means koine greek)
in spiritual skill He also was spiritual carpenter,architect of Hid Building Church,mason laying all precious stones on this buliding,
AND SCHOLAR-GREAT TEAACHER ALL OF THOSE WHO ARE BUILDED IN HIS ARCHITECTURE-HEAVENLY CHURCH OF ALL AGES
for sure AS GREAT CARPENTER SCHOLAR -GREAT TEACHER JESUS Knew hebraic,arameic, greek koine, or roman latin
God bless you
What are you saying here?

“Quo Vadis”

Location hidden

#475622 Jan 10, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
I admire his intellect and ability to think for himself and read more than Chick Tracts.
A true 'believer' and not a parrot... even if he 'believes' different than I do.
Thanks Duane!

Shalom.

Andrew (CS).

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#475623 Jan 10, 2013
Harvest Time

Life in the Bible lands depended upon the harvest.
It had to be brought in quickly,so everyone in the family and all the servants helped.The workers used curved wooden sticks with iron blades to cut the stalks of grain.They would hold a bunch of grain in one hand and cut it with the sickle in the other hand.Other workers would collect theses small bundles and tie them into larger bundles called sheaves.

Location hidden

#475624 Jan 10, 2013
What is winnowing.

Winnowing means throwing the entire mixture of threshed grain into the air so the wind could blow away the straw(chaff).The heavier grain fell to the ground and were saved.The grain was then ready for storing and selling.Psalms1 speaks of the insignificance of the wicked in God's sight as "chaff which the wind drives away."
bibleProphecyNew s

AOL

#475625 Jan 10, 2013

---ISRAEL'S foretold "time of tranquility" TODAY

Location hidden

#475626 Jan 10, 2013
Storage Silos.

Grain was stored in storage silos and barns in the anicent world.The Bible mentions full storehouses as being a blessing of God and empty one as God's curse.Joseph was in charge of the storehouses of Egypt when the famine came(Genesis 41).An impressive underground stone-lined silo has been excavated from Megiddo which was one of Solomon's store cities(1 Kings 9:19).

Location hidden

#475627 Jan 10, 2013
Boaz:A Generious Farmer.

The Law of Moses had many humane provisions for the poor.Widows,orphans and the like.One stated that farmers should not harvest every last cornor of their vineyards,nor should they go back and pick up what had fallen during the reaping process.Theses were to be left for the poor and resident aliens to pick up(Leviticus 19:9&10)We see Boaz putting this into practice in a heartwarming story in Ruth 2.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#475628 Jan 10, 2013
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, There is!! Just because they dont believe doesn't exclude the fact that He exist. They will stand before Him one day too. Good day to you.
that what perplex me with unbelievers. most of them think if they tell a Christian what they believe is a myth or tell themselves Christianity is a fraud or that Jesus not God or that Jesus never exist that somehow do anything.

if they not believe Jesus is God, that not change the fact that Jesus is God. Is like they think if they tell themselves or another christian long enough that Jesus not God or that Christianity is fake that somehow they words make it so. me laughing!

“Quo Vadis”

Location hidden

#475629 Jan 10, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>that what perplex me with unbelievers. most of them think if they tell a Christian what they believe is a myth or tell themselves Christianity is a fraud or that Jesus not God or that Jesus never exist that somehow do anything.
if they not believe Jesus is God, that not change the fact that Jesus is God. Is like they think if they tell themselves or another christian long enough that Jesus not God or that Christianity is fake that somehow they words make it so. me laughing!
?Huh?
????
?
----?-----
>>>>???<< <<
?-?-?-?

Interesting. You have been taught a lot.

Shalom.

Andrew (CS).

Location hidden

#475630 Jan 10, 2013
What is Threshing.

After a crop was harvested,it had to be threshed, which means beating the grain with sticks or grinding it under big stones or heavy threshing sledges.This was so the kernels of grain could be separated from the straw.The prophet Amos made effective use of the threshing image when he condemned Damascus for "threshing" Gilead "with threshing sledges of iron" (Amos 1:3)

Location hidden

#475631 Jan 10, 2013
The staff of life.

The term "staff of life" refers to a dietary staple such as bread,rice,potatoes.Bread was the staff of life in the ancient Near East.The phrase probably comes from Liviticus 26:26 which mentions the "staff of bread."The word bread is often used for food in the Bible.This is why,in John 6:35 Jesus refers to himself as the"bread of life."

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#475632 Jan 10, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>....if they not believe Jesus is God, that not change the fact that Jesus is God....
If you believe Jesus is God that doesn't change the fact that Jesus isn't God.

You really should put down that double edged sword.

“Painters Find Beauty in Life ”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#475633 Jan 10, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a lovely thought, I'm grieving ATM. My 2 and a half year old Lab doggy daughter died today :'(
This is up lifting, thank you.
God Bless you Epi <3
Bonjour Luciana, I am so sorry to receive this news, you shall be in our prayers an in our thoughts always, we love you!!!

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#475634 Jan 10, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
The staff of life.
The term "staff of life" refers to a dietary staple such as bread,rice,potatoes.Bread was the staff of life in the ancient Near East.The phrase probably comes from Liviticus 26:26 which mentions the "staff of bread."The word bread is often used for food in the Bible.This is why,in John 6:35 Jesus refers to himself as the"bread of life."
The "staff of life" in human form is the Pagan "wicker man". A human sacrifice to "The Father". Same as the Sumerian sacrifice Abram was asked to do with Ishmael (or Isaac) for his God-King Melchezidek.

“Painters Find Beauty in Life ”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#475635 Jan 10, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Seraphine. Nice to meet you by the way. I'm going to get ready for work read soon. Follow the conversations and join in when ready, or if you ask specific questions, there are also others in this thread who are more than capable of answering. I will be there to help answer too. I'm sure you also have a lot you can teach me too. I look forward to it.
Shalom and Love,
Andrew (CS).
Bonjour mon ami, it was an honor to meet you as well. Our lives are a learning experience that we all share together.

“Romans 8:1.”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#475636 Jan 10, 2013
All of this "you must use this name, in this language", or "you must pray this way", or "I have this knowledge that you don't", etc... does nothing but glorify ones self and brings no glory where it belongs. And that's to our Heavenly Father.

The Saviour taught the following.

Matthew 6:1-13.

1 Take heed that ye do not your alms before men, to be seen of them: otherwise ye have no reward of your Father which is in heaven.

2 Therefore when thou doest thine alms, do not sound a trumpet before thee, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets, that they may have glory of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.

3 But when thou doest alms, let not thy left hand know what thy right hand doeth:

4 That thine alms may be in secret: and thy Father which seeth in secret himself shall reward thee openly.

5 And when thou prayest, thou shalt not be as the hypocrites are: for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and in the corners of the streets, that they may be seen of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.

6 But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret; and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly.

7 But when ye pray, use not vain repetitions, as the heathen do: for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking.

8 Be not ye therefore like unto them: for your Father knoweth what things ye have need of, before ye ask him.

9 After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.

10 Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.

11 Give us this day our daily bread.

12 And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors.

13 And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil: For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever. Amen.

“Quo Vadis”

Location hidden

#475637 Jan 10, 2013
Many people come here showing off their vast, some not so vast amounts of knowledge and to this day, many of the lot have not shown for us to be a witness any kind of growth. One would think if they were in this room for a thousand years (if this were possible), they would still be saying the same thing over, and over and over again showing no growth, increase in understanding or the capacity to think for themselves.

I understand that we all can't be the same. Some are leaders who have the capacity to follow when needs be, and others are followers who want to be leaders but end up being bosses never knowing that they are still basically followers. There are those who are only comfortable with what they have been taught and there are those who seek and go out there and learn and not just settle for what they have been taught.(seek ye first...) the key word being seek.

So I very well can't blame many people who either show a one track mind or the lack of patience or tolerance to learn something new or better. Those I blame are the ones who know better and do otherwise. Know the truth and still tell a lie, understand the ancient principles but prefer to pervert it because it suits them more or it's more popular. I am not in the crowd. The crowd according to scripture wanted Barabbas released and the savior done away with. Many still crucify Him today in ignorance or even purposefully so.

We are all human beings who should be loving each other, respecting each other and wanting better for ourselves as individuals and as a people. Yet we have become so mired in sketchy doctrine and polluted dogma and would rather choose to stay with it and be sheltered from the snow rather that go out in the yard and to the high gates to let Yashua in.

Many are comfortable in doing away with the commandments because they either have a huge cross put up in their church or a statue of a man name Jesus in their church yard. It is fashionable for the woman to walk half naked in the streets or in music videos and pierce everywhere and for our 13 and 14 year olds to date, kiss and grope. It is ok for a man to cheat because he's a man and a woman to cheat because he cheated first. It is also ok for people to bring a casket with the dead into the church/temple and defile it because that's normal too. It is also normal and ok, for Catholics, Jehova's Witnesses, Mormans, Baptists, SDAs and Pentecostal to fight over the one same Jesus you believe in. I suppose nothing is wrong with that.
Yet many of you would be the first to say; "God" is not the author of confusion. Then if He isn't, then who is?

:)

Counter_Strike: So it is written, so let it be done.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 32 min Quirky 27,020
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 hr Gabriel 985,753
Why are so many black people so FAT? (Jul '09) 5 hr juliakk 230
Black women hate White men? (Feb '11) 5 hr juliakk 67
make money online. free. easy to start. no cred... (Sep '15) 6 hr juliakk 9
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 hr Anthony MN 685,932
Leftists libs DONT KNOW their own history 7 hr Wake Up 2
More from around the web