“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#475505 Jan 9, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't believe in a god. Pagans worship gods. Yahweh Elohiym (barack be He) is the Most High Almighty One, the Ancient of Ancients. I do believe in the salvation of humanity (that is those who choose). I believe in the ben of Av Yahweh who is Yashiah Ha-Mashiach (barack be He). Not Iesous/Iezeus/Jezeus/Jesus. There was no man born in teh Hebrew household from the tribe of Judah called Jesus, the word is even English. More so, there was no letter 'J' in existence so why do people fgo along with all these things. many people including pastors know the truth but are comfortable with a lie. they either say it is a habit or it is comfortable. So yes, Ha-Mashiach died for our sins and is risen and shall return for His people.
Why do you ask this? I am curious.
:)
Andrew (CS).
I have to admit I havent read much of your postings. Thats pretty typical of me when someone uses the type of language you use. You throw alot of what is apparently Hebrew in your posts and it loses me very easily so I tend to scroll by those posts.

I happened to read the one I responded to and was surprised at what i read.

It sounded to me like you dont consider Yawheh a God (Higher then a God) but leave open the possibility that there are Gods, otherwise why mention Gods at all?

Thats a brand of christianity I've never heard of. You also mention to leave the new testament behind and go back to the original teachings, which would (at least in my eyes) diminish the role Jesus played in the bible..........

“The who whating how...”

Since: Dec 12

"...with huh?"

#475506 Jan 9, 2013
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>But then you'd have to learn the bible all over again..........

I've heard it doesnt translate well into english.....
Lol. It would be worth it.
<3
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#475507 Jan 9, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
I am learning Hebrew, I am not fluent, not even close. hense, what I do when I communicate religiously speaking is to remove many of the pagan names and terms.
When did this become an attack on me? Sorry you feel that way but I won't change to suit you or anyone else save Yahweh (barack be He) tells me so. Therefore I will not be your zabach (sacrifice) so it makes you feel better.
You have been here for a long time mostly attacking people and all it rewards you with is hostility. It appears to excite you somehow, but that's none of my business. I have nothing further to explain if you can't be respectful. Try following some of the scriptures you quote.
Oh, and by the way, why not translate Daniel, and Ezekiel, and Nehemiah, and Samuel? These are not English names, yet you go through all this trouble to translate the name of the Most High and the Savior. Why bother translating them? This is why I wouldn't hold in depth discussions with you because you put down people as if you know a whole lot more and know better, but it seems you love that you have been deceived and adore clinging to a lie.
Have a nice day.
Andrew (Counter_Strike).
most of them treat me hostile,because they are not belonging to the spiritual Church od God,and many of them are hipocrities,
you also sound like hipocrite,
pronoucing by self choice name of Jesus (Yeho shuah) or Yahveh(Jehova) seperating yourselves from less fortunate believers,

you are not part of any traaslation,or name Jeremiah.Ezekiel etc...

also your claim doesn't deffend you at all.

let me addDaniel is popular name in this western hemispehre and World-also waht is your point?

learning foreign langauge doesn't mean anything to stick some foreign words to the written posts,
it signify that person is mish mash mush with proper wrritings in one language(some add insultive language,some add like you add foreign hebrew not proper written language)

I never worry or caried those hostiles creatures,
if they would have power they would kill me like their fathers killed Jesus and persecuted apostles and heretics inside of churches basements tormented chambers of Don Jon.

name of the most High and His Son,have about 380 names pronounced in different langauges to the hearts of this mankind spoken all those langauge

why you don't writes Jesus name in greek Iesou, or german Yesu,or polish
why don;t you write in German most High name, Yehova,or polish,or russian

you are not able to spell english word and tell DZESUS,

and same time deceiving others how top guy are you,you mix hebrew Gods name and His Son also not properly.

also
please>don't worry if someone hate me, if they hated Lord and killed Him, His servant is not better from His Lord- also will be haten,persecuted,insulted,and if possible killed by dirty hands of worldwide church faken "saints" and false hipocrities so called teachers,scholars, and big bongos like you exposing all way around

have good day,
and take breath to cool down before reading my nacked truth about you mister Bo SC

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#475509 Jan 9, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol. It would be worth it.
<3
At least you would be closer to the true meanings of what the writers were trying to relate.

Of course once you jump that hurdle there are others. Like the audience of the writer, you need to learn the history of the times each book was written, and on and on.

Which really has to leave you skeptical that it was breathed, inspired or written by God..........
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#475510 Jan 9, 2013
<quoted text>
I have to admit I havent read much of your postings. Thats pretty typical of me when someone uses the type of language you use. You throw alot of what is apparently Hebrew in your posts and it loses me very easily so I tend to scroll by those posts.
I happened to read the one I responded to and was surprised at what i read.
It sounded to me like you dont consider Yawheh a God (Higher then a God) but leave open the possibility that there are Gods, otherwise why mention Gods at all?
Thats a brand of christianity I've never heard of. You also mention to leave the new testament behind and go back to the original teachings, which would (at least in my eyes) diminish the role Jesus played in the bible..........
THIS GUY MIXING hebrew with english,play big guy smart role
more smart from anyone?
bambling not proper hebrews words mixing with english not 100 biblical expalnations

you are right Hebrew,arameic,or greek koine is difficult to exchange properly in poor thought english language,

this way majority are deceived by devil and his modern english

to them belongs also CS

look how he translate Yahveh(using future time, not eternal present without of past or future

he just post nonsenses, only play on internet big shot(but he isnt?)
he

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#475511 Jan 9, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Aha!
Stalking me? Again?
You stalker you!
Wherever I go, you stalk me.
You are obsessed
I didn't post to you, but you can't help following me.
Sound familiar? Eh?
Yeah it sounds familiar since i tell you every time you stalk me. I never initiate posts to you but since you already engaged me I figured might as well talk about something substantial but I understand why you wouldnt want to answer the questions I asked about who you think placed us here. And since you have iniated close to a 100 posts to me when I didnt post you, have never posted in this room b4 coming to post to me and copy my posts from here reporting my whereabout to people on other threads Id say there is nothing else that is similiar! You even take Topix so seriously that u feared i might have fallen off the wagon cus i stopped posting in a room on Topix! LOL..there is real life some people engage in. Dont be so concerned if someone isnt posting somewhere! You can now resume your stalking:)

Location hidden

#475512 Jan 9, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you Skom :)
Yeah, you're right, gotta keep it all in perspective and have a good laugh.
Peace <3
Yep yep! If you ever find yourself creating multiple identities to fool people, follow people around from room to room, post them for months over and over again when they dont post to you or start copying their posts and reporting their whereabouts to others it is probably a sign you have lost your mind and your perspective but on the plus side you will have lots of company as surprising as that may seem! LOL. Occassional taking a post too serious and rectifying it tells me you got a pretty good handle on your priorities and your posts have been enjoyable to read.Hope u stick around and keep having fun:)(T) PEACE
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#475513 Jan 9, 2013
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>"Holla" is "holler." And I never resort to name calling, or obsenities. And I do care, either way.
<quoted text>One.
this place is not court to provide any evidences against you,

own opinions are not to share and making long debates and argues,or discussions without of end

please never follow human like dr Shrink-also never imtiate obscenities of dr Shrink,

because two of us can see same point but from different point of own eyes and observation
FOR EXAMPLE I SEE DOG TAIL,AND YOU SEE DOG FACE,
I SEE DOG TAIL AND S...DURING HIS DAILY RELIEF,BUT YOU SEE DOG MOUTH TEETH EATING DEAD STINKING VERMIT

so obscenity is my humble custom to those who hates my FATHER CREATOR,I SEE THEM AS DOG S....COMMING OUT FROM DOG A....

BUT YOU???
dog eating scierve,and stinking viomits,or vermits its worse pleasuable,from my description of this ungodly atheistic of lairs s...

if you really DO CARE AS YOU SAY?
it is difficult to be convinced with your self proclamation how care person you are.

anyway
deeper and deeper studies and prayer allow you to grow up,and distinguis between obscenities, first letters of alphabets, and LOVE ONLY GOD,GODS WORD, AND HIS LAW

HAVE GOOD NIGHT BL

Location hidden

#475514 Jan 9, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting. Very interesting indeed.
<quoted text>
I'm not sure if you are or are not speaking about me but it may not be me because I don't believe in a god/God (same thing). Yahweh Elohiym (barack be He) is higher than any god/God/got/gawd. Being committed to the Bible has nothing to do with Christianity unless you say the NT. From Genesis to deuteronomy is the Torah, then you have the second
Hey Andrew, no that wasnt about you. I just have seen over the years ppl make a lot of criticisms of Christianity or more specifically attacks directed at God as believed thru the faith even when most of the time those same criticisms could be said about their god. And a lot of times it seems convenient that their god is the opposite (doesnt answer prayers, want to be worshipped, doesnt provide an afterlife, doesnt judge, doesnt intervene, etc) and i am always curious how they came to that knowledge about their god.(T) PEACE

“The who whating how...”

Since: Dec 12

"...with huh?"

#475515 Jan 9, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>Yep yep! If you ever find yourself creating multiple identities to fool people, follow people around from room to room, post them for months over and over again when they dont post to you or start copying their posts and reporting their whereabouts to others it is probably a sign you have lost your mind and your perspective but on the plus side you will have lots of company as surprising as that may seem! LOL. Occassional taking a post too serious and rectifying it tells me you got a pretty good handle on your priorities and your posts have been enjoyable to read.Hope u stick around and keep having fun:)(T) PEACE
Well said, lol. I agree.
Peace <3
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#475516 Jan 9, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
Fisrt of all, which god are you talking about. As far as I'm concerned and with all due respect, you need to humble yourself.
That's all I have to say about that.
Shalom,
ANdrew (CS).
I only worship ONE GOD named by Jews G-D HaSHEME YAHVEH SABAOTH Reza ma ha veEL and Yesus(jews called Him Yoeho shuah Ha massiah) His beloved son
In my language of my heart G-D IS YEHOVA AND HIS SON IS YESUS
G-D IS AND WAS NOT HEBREW,ALSO HIS SON WAS AND IS NOT HEBREW OR JEW

I don't worship pagann idiols gods of worldwide chrsitianity,or 3800 sects with bunch of devolish doctrines

I don't accept you as my advisor or teacher,also exclude you remarks"you need to humble yorselves"
for sure I don't humble yourselves to you or your faken church docrines?

BUT IF I AM HUMBLE ENOUGH?ONLY I AND GOD KNOWS THIS?

THERE IS NOT YOUR PROBLE,OR BUSINESS EVEN TO MENTION THIS WORD-
again you showed lack of spiritual maturity and deep respect of others not known to you?

have nice evening
and please don't try to involve me in any discussions,
because I am able to send full bucked of sealed knowledge from the passages of 7 gates Pleyades
or last branch of Wisdom tree(High Chokma)where only reside White eagles,not teachers like you teaching basics to the animals(simple humans seating under the Wisdom roots listening your poor hebrew)

Location hidden

#475517 Jan 9, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
My question is based on those who claim the Bible i
The Bible says that God DID WRITEs "God's" All you have is words of men claiming that other words of men are those of God.
I understand better if you are basing it more on the beliefs of others than comparing it the god you believe in. It is the latter that I normally question when I see people do it as I want to know how they know that about their god. Or say like if someone says "oh your God doesnt do anything to help starving children so he's bad" Even outside the fact i think God has provided enough for everyone and man's selfishness and greed is why ppl suffer and I think God does work thru others than my question is what has their god done? Questioning or challenging beliefs is fine but if ppl wanna compare gods than i say lets compare and how do they know what their god does in order to compare? Most ppl dont answer but seems only fair to me that one would. JMO (T) Peace
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#475518 Jan 9, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
?
So now Yisra'el is the chosen nation? I'm not sure I want to go down this road with you. I think the best person for you to ask about this is Duane himself. Because I don't know about it, then he should be the one to explain it.
Shalom.
CS.
whorever
Yisra,el as phisical whole nation today with genocidal leaders of own people is not chosen nation and never will,
Zionist are not able to bring down from heaven JESUS CHRIST AND PRONOUNCE HIM IN THIS BLOODY JERUSALEM AS KING OF THIS NATION,and whole earth proclaiming New World Order,or new sysyte of things

my rethoric post to you before,was not at all to respond me in return

you don't know many things,
you even doesn't know what in reality you don't know?

keep your shalom to yourselves and others

I already have eternal SHALOM from Sar Shalom-Prince of Peace,Isaiah 9;6(Nevi'im)
one can fit my eternity,and is enough

<smile>

Location hidden

#475519 Jan 9, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>He understands that though we must choose daily and walk s down and cause us to give in, all because of sin. He recognizes this and will give us a nudge in teh right direction if we are lost and in need of rescue
I completely agree God will provide guidance and strength when asked sincerely and also works thru others. As to ur post on prayer u made some good points, especially about while God is one of love that doesnt mean there are things to be taken lightly either. People who disrespect him will stand before him one day and be held accountable imo. The only thing we may differ on is God hearing our prayers. Perhaps praying to a diff god is an example where he wouldnt listen and if thats what u r saying I agree but i think anyone at anytime even if they know nothing about God or who He is can earnestly pray out to God and he will listen and reveal Himself. Seek and ye shall find works imo even if we dont know exactly who we are seeking (T) PEACE
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#475520 Jan 9, 2013
http://news.yahoo.com/us-troop-plan-afghanist... Everybody knows the REAL reason America came to Afghanistan: Because of September 11,2001. So can America just abandon these people now?? Well,morally,anyway,it would definitely be wrong. The Afghan government wants REAL peace with it's extremist enemies. But is that what there enemies want??: Peaceful co-existence with a government they see as traitors for befriending the 'occupiers'?? Karzai will be in REAL trouble if America leaves him 'just when he needs them most':
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#475522 Jan 9, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>I completely agree God will provide guidance and strength when asked sincerely and also works thru others. As to ur post on prayer u made some good points, especially about while God is one of love that doesnt mean there are things to be taken lightly either. People who disrespect him will stand before him one day and be held accountable imo. The only thing we may differ on is God hearing our prayers. Perhaps praying to a diff god is an example where he wouldnt listen and if thats what u r saying I agree but i think anyone at anytime even if they know nothing about God or who He is can earnestly pray out to God and he will listen and reveal Himself. Seek and ye shall find works imo even if we dont know exactly who we are seeking (T) PEACE
Hello,Skombolio! How's your day been?! How many times did you lose your salvation today?! How many times??!! Shame shame SHAME,Skombolio!! How dare you 'crucify the Lord afresh'!! So do you think you'll manage to have more 'saved days' than 'unsaved days' when Judgement Day rolls around??! I'm pullin' for ya',buddy!! But it just seems to me that it would much easier to just let go and put all of your trust in the 'FINISHED WORK' at the Holy Cross of Calvary. Ya' think?!(How silly of me to think that you,Que,and Lawest the unbeliever would think such a think,huh?!)

Location hidden

#475523 Jan 9, 2013
<quoted text>
I see you avoided his questions. But your unprovoked answer does lend to you attributing your time here to something.
What up?
I dont even know what to think about this post. I would have lost a lot of money if someone bet me whether I though Rider on the Storm would have written Catcher to point out he avoided answering my questions and tell him he gave an unprovoked answer, Things that make you go "hmmm".A hickup in the universe or does the answer have more to do with Topix? As for the other post it wasnt about you specifically although i would include you as to ppl I feel criticizes God as known thru Christianity but says little as to what the answers would be if they were asked of the god you believe in. You indicated a possible willingness to answer at some point. I am always willing to discuss it
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#475524 Jan 9, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
http://news.yahoo.com/us-troop -plan-afghanistan-follows-iraq -playbook-221659309.html Everybody knows the REAL reason America came to Afghanistan: Because of September 11,2001. So can America just abandon these people now?? Well,morally,anyway,it would definitely be wrong. The Afghan government wants REAL peace with it's extremist enemies. But is that what there enemies want??: Peaceful co-existence with a government they see as traitors for befriending the 'occupiers'?? Karzai will be in REAL trouble if America leaves him 'just when he needs them most': http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =6YfYNdXZ3RYXX
...WENT to Afghanistan...

Location hidden

#475525 Jan 9, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Hello,Skombolio! How's your day been?! How many times did you lose your salvation today?! How many times??!!ave more 'saved days' than 'unsaved days' when Judgement Day rolls around??! I'm pullin' for ya',buddy!! But it just seems to me that it would much easier to just let go and put all of your trust in the 'FINISHED WORK' at the Holy Cross of Calvary. Ya' think?!(How silly of me to think that you,Que,and Lawest the unbeliever would think such a think,huh?!)
Im assuming the part of my post that was the catalyst for this reply was saying I believe people who disrespect God will stand before him one day and be held accountable? I was actually thinking of people that mock him in that instance and not those who represent him poorly. That post wasnt about you but that you felt it was and reacted how you did speaks volumes. Guilty conscience and fear you might one day be held accountable? I understand why that thought would upset you

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#475526 Jan 9, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't believe in a god. Pagans worship gods. Yahweh Elohiym (barack be He) is the Most High Almighty One, the Ancient of Ancients. I do believe in the salvation of humanity (that is those who choose). I believe in the ben of Av Yahweh who is Yashiah Ha-Mashiach (barack be He). Not Iesous/Iezeus/Jezeus/Jesus. There was no man born in teh Hebrew household from the tribe of Judah called Jesus, the word is even English. More so, there was no letter 'J' in existence so why do people fgo along with all these things. many people including pastors know the truth but are comfortable with a lie. they either say it is a habit or it is comfortable. So yes, Ha-Mashiach died for our sins and is risen and shall return for His people.
Why do you ask this? I am curious.
Andrew (CS).
Hi CS..I disagree. Jesus may be an English translation but WE speak English here. When I went to Israel, They too called Our Lord "Jesus" whenever they were speaking to us who spoke English..Jesus went by many names. Wonderful, Counselor, Prince of Peace, Savior, Yahweh, Immanuel,ect..ect..Do you worship a different God than the GOD in the bible? Just curious because you lost my interest with all this different name thing. Some people cant speak at all but they cry out to Him from their heart. Maybe different languages call Him different names but there is Only ONE God in 3 persons..Father, Son and Holy Spirit..

The book of Hebrews actually uses this very issue to make a point of the fact that in coming from the tribe of Judah our Lord's new high-priesthood signals a change from the Old to the New Covenant, since of course in accordance with the Mosaic Law all prior priests came from the tribe of Levi (see especially Heb. chap. 7-8). One important reason in the selection of the tribe of Judah for our Lord's genealogy is the membership of David in that tribe. Jesus, of course, is David's greater Son, and in the mentions of our Lord's lineage it is usually His descent from David that is the point which is emphasized rather His tribal affiliation per se (e.g., Matt.1:1; 9:27; 22:42; Lk.1:32; 1:69; Rom.1:3; 2Tim.2:8; Rev.22:16; cf. also Rev.5:5 where "from the tribe of Judah" is immediately reinforced by "[from] the root of David"). For Jesus is the "Son of David", the One who fulfills the covenant to that great believer wherein he was promised a Son who would reign forever, the Branch who would spring from his root, namely, the Messiah (cf. 2Sam.7:12-16; Is.9:6-7; Jer.23:5-6). Grace to you CS

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min Osmius 778,915
AirAsia jet vanishes into sea 30 min yon 3
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 38 min Chess 560,620
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 46 min yon 4,925
Boxshots And Ecover Graphic Software (view mobi... 1 hr Hamza 1
Moses never existed 1 hr Khatru 848
Google Redirect Virus Removal Tool - Huge Deman... 1 hr Hamza 1
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr onemales mother 265,573
Gay snapchat names 7 hr boygyhoy 183
How do I ask my dad for sex? (Oct '13) 16 hr dallas75225 70
More from around the web