Why Should Jesus Love Me?

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

Sacramento, CA

#475482 Jan 9, 2013
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you avoided his questions. But your unprovoked answer does lend to you attributing your time here to something.
What up?
Havin' fun.

Topix is entertainment.

Yo dude.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#475483 Jan 9, 2013
<quoted text>I'm pretty sure he's talking about me. I'll answer eventually.
*chuckle*
<3

“Quo Vadis”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#475484 Jan 9, 2013
Seraphine wrote:
<quoted text>
Bonjour mon ami. The word amen is Hebrew and is used as a declaration of affirmation. English translations are verily and truly in Arabic they say Amin which means so bei it. The word is also used in Judaism as well. Amongst Ashkenazi Jews they say Aw-mayn and amonst Sephardic Jews ah-men. It also be used as a word of agreement as well. May you be blessed forevermore.
Shalom Seraphine sir/ma'am; with all due respect I must emphatically disagree with you. I was just trying to see if it would make you alert yourself to the word, hence, do a bit of digging. The word 'Amen' is in no way, shape or form Hebrew. Yisra'el (Israel) fell into paganism several times and suffered the consequences. When israel left babylon, they left with a lot of strange beliefs including the pagan Babylonian calendar. When they were redeemed from Egypt, it was the same and again it cost them.

Amen is a derivitive of Amun as in Amun-Ra, a marriage between a sun deity Ra and the deity from Thebes called Amun. It was the chief or dominant god in the Egyptian pantheon during the new kingdom with the exception of when Ankhenaten (Aten/Aton [the sun-disc]) became Pharaoh. Amun is the same as Amen just as Aten and Aton are the same. It ends a sentence, chant, prayer or certain sacrifices in the paying of homage to the pagan deity Amun. So while it may be used in Judaism to some extent, the word is hardly Hebrew in its origin. Hallel-u-Yah(weh) is an entirely different story.

:)

Shalom!

Andrew (CS).

“Quo Vadis”

Location hidden

#475485 Jan 9, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
ANDREW....gotta respond here for space. Hopefully you see it. A lot of food for thought in that post. What do you think about what Paul says in Romans 13? I think it is verses 1-10 or 1-12. Right it that range but basically where he says the law is now covered by the two greatest commandments because would someone murder if they loved their neighbor or would someone (i forget the other sins listed but you get the idea) who loves their neighbor sin against them and the answer is no.And he says we have no more debt other than the ongoing debt to love one another. Not all the law was retained from my understanding but most of it as far as anything that common sense would dictate falls under the 2 greatest commandments. I say not all as some things that were against the law that seemed more customary like mixing of cloths or things like that.But now instead of being beholden to the law we are now under the two greatest commandments which incorporates parts that would violate loving God or neighbor. JMO (T) Peace
I agree but it doesn't void the 10 Commandments. The first four commands are for Loving Yahweh Elohiym (barack be He), the last 6 are about loving your neighbor. Therefore, love Yahweh thy Elohiym with all your heart, with all your soul and with all your strength, then Love thy neighbor as thyself.

1 John 4:8 (KJV) in the now copies of scripture states:

8 He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love.

The Commandments are not about Hate but about Love, but because deceit, envy, lust and wickedness can always be found within us, we cannot keep the Law perfectly so therefore cannot inherrit a perfect Kingdom. So here is where the Living Breathing (Aleph Bet) Word steps in to set things straight. The Savior (who is the rock cut out of the mountain without hands) teaches even by His life, death and resurrection what the Law is all about so through Him and Him alone we might be saved. The Law points us to Him, without the Law we would not know Him. Hence, one of teh criminals who dared him to get down from the cross, he was lawless and love was not found within him. The Law shows us that we are filled with hate therefore we are in need of a Savior.

Shalom and Love,

Andrew (CS).

“Quo Vadis”

Location hidden

#475486 Jan 9, 2013
Red Apples wrote:
Good evening all.
Got home form the Hospital a couple hours ago and had some time to pop in here so I thought I would. All went well with my surgery. The implant of the ICD device went smoothly and wasn't to intrusive. It only took about an hour and a half.
I pretty much slept through most of the procedure and don't recall much from the time that the Doctor walked into the surgical unit to the time that I woke up still in the unit just as they were getting ready to wheel me to my room. I've had some expected pain around the area where the device was implanted but nothing overwhelming, and as each hour passes the pain gets better.
I'll check beck later. Have a great evening. God bless.
I hope you feel better soon Red Apples. I pray your speedy recovery.

Shalom & Love,

Andrew (CS).

“Quo Vadis”

Location hidden

#475487 Jan 9, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
can you explain why you use word Quo Vadis?(where you go?)
do you know that book Quo Vadis-Domine was written by RCC about apostle Peter who travel to Rome and meet Domine(Lord) and Peter asked Him QUO VADIS DOMINE?
(RCC STORY IS APOSTAZY AND FAKE,BECAUSE PETER NEVER TRAVEL OR WAS IN ROME,AND NEVER MEET LORD ON HIS WAY TO ROME)
do you know that word Shalom only belongs to Sar Shalom Izaiah 9;6?
AND ONLY SAR SHALOM CAN GIVE HIS SHALOM TO HIS PEOPLE,NOT TO EVERYONE?
YOU CLAIM TO BE HEBREW,YOU SUPPOSE TO KNOW THIS EXCELENTLY.
anyway
I enjoy your posts?
have nice evening
I am very happy for your imput, thank you. Yes, Quo Vadis Domine was written under the authority and supervision of the RCC, but Quo Vadis is Latin and not necessarily church lingo which means, "whither dost thou goest? or where are you going" or where do you go?"

I know a lot of things, but I don't know everything. I speak of what I know but if I'm guessing I just stay out of it. If I have an opinion then I say so. I don't try to bully people nor do I expect everyone to understand or even respect what I say. I am here having discussions with people because I believe most want intelligent discussion. At the end of teh day, no one may change anything they originally believed but at least knowledge was shared.

We are not called to save anyone but called to obedience, because I cannot save anyone. Only one can save and that is Yashua Ha-Mashiach (barack be He), ben of Yahweh Elohiym (barack be He) and our shar and malek.

Shalom Malekiym,

Andrew (CS).
samgirl

Ashburn, VA

#475488 Jan 9, 2013
jesus is our saviour...we have every season to love him.

“Quo Vadis”

Location hidden

#475489 Jan 9, 2013
<quoted text>
I'm pretty sure he's talking about me. I'll answer eventually.
Excellent.

Andrew (CS).

“Quo Vadis”

Location hidden

#475490 Jan 9, 2013
<quoted text>
So you believe their are more then one God? Interesting......
Do you believe, for salvation, you must believe Jesus died for your sins?
I don't believe in a god. Pagans worship gods. Yahweh Elohiym (barack be He) is the Most High Almighty One, the Ancient of Ancients. I do believe in the salvation of humanity (that is those who choose). I believe in the ben of Av Yahweh who is Yashiah Ha-Mashiach (barack be He). Not Iesous/Iezeus/Jezeus/Jesus. There was no man born in teh Hebrew household from the tribe of Judah called Jesus, the word is even English. More so, there was no letter 'J' in existence so why do people fgo along with all these things. many people including pastors know the truth but are comfortable with a lie. they either say it is a habit or it is comfortable. So yes, Ha-Mashiach died for our sins and is risen and shall return for His people.

Why do you ask this? I am curious.

Andrew (CS).

“Quo Vadis”

Location hidden

#475491 Jan 9, 2013
<quoted text>
So you believe their are more then one God? Interesting......
Do you believe, for salvation, you must believe Jesus died for your sins?
My apologies; that is Yashua Ha-Mashiach.

Shalom.

Andrew (CS).

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#475492 Jan 9, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
.... Yisra'el (Israel) fell into paganism several times and suffered the consequences. When israel left babylon, they left with a lot of strange beliefs including the pagan Babylonian calendar. When they were redeemed from Egypt, it was the same and again it cost them....
You might appreciate the Samaritan Torah. The Samaritans consider themselves the "True Israelites" and reject the Babylonian Torah as well as the "writings" and "prophets" as Judean/Babylonian "uninspired propaganda".

“Quo Vadis”

Location hidden

#475493 Jan 9, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
You might appreciate the Samaritan Torah. The Samaritans consider themselves the "True Israelites" and reject the Babylonian Torah as well as the "writings" and "prophets" as Judean/Babylonian "uninspired propaganda".
The Samaritan Torah? Never heard of it before you mentioned it. I know the Samaritals were Hebrew/Israel but many looked down upon them as lesser it seems. Do you have this book?

Shalom & Love,

Andrew (CS).
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#475494 Jan 9, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
I am very happy for your imput, thank you. Yes, Quo Vadis Domine was written under the authority and supervision of the RCC, but Quo Vadis is Latin and not necessarily church lingo which means, "whither dost thou goest? or where are you going" or where do you go?"
I know a lot of things, but I don't know everything. I speak of what I know but if I'm guessing I just stay out of it. If I have an opinion then I say so. I don't try to bully people nor do I expect everyone to understand or even respect what I say. I am here having discussions with people because I believe most want intelligent discussion. At the end of teh day, no one may change anything they originally believed but at least knowledge was shared.
We are not called to save anyone but called to obedience, because I cannot save anyone. Only one can save and that is Yashua Ha-Mashiach (barack be He), ben of Yahweh Elohiym (barack be He) and our shar and malek.
Shalom Malekiym,
Andrew (CS).
thanks for your respond
I know that this word is taken from latin language-Because earlier RCC used on latin liturgy langauge, in spoken word and written word,
the best methode to deceive masses by not understandable latin langauge spoken to them,or written to them

Yashua Ha Massiah is hebrew word(similiar like RC misleadings of simple people and draw to yourselves and own doctrines)

I see all your post written in English,and terms about God and His Son written in hebrew?
WHAT PURPOSE IS DOING LIKE THIS?

are you looking for own glory?
or how wise you are?
or how big biblical authority you are?

you say we are born to obedience(so called tzadik im)
are you realy 100% born to be son of obedience(tzadik) is you mix simple message of God JEHOVA(english) and HIS SON JESUS CHRIST(english)

englsish written humble text or post, serve one purpose to express simple message without of small mark advertising own glories,own wisdom, and own superiority above others?

May GOD allow you to look at more deeper, and allow you to serve 100% as son born to obedience(tzadik)

Have good day,
anywaay your posts are excelent to read them and enjoy deep waters of biblical Gospel
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#475495 Jan 9, 2013
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>1) Again, you're declaring how wrong I am for using the term "shalowm," but including nothing else. All declaration, but no evidence, or even a verse, to prove your beliefs. As far as I'm concerned, your prohibition is nothing other than a personal tradition until you can provide one shred of evidence that proves I'm in error. As of now, I've shared with you two examples of men that used the term toward other men.
2) How many times have you accused me of thinking I know everything, including "God's" and our anointed Savior's minds?
3) The priesthood knew Hebrew, Greek, Aramaic, Koine, the law, the psalms, and the prophecies, and they still misunderstood it, or they would have believed our anointed Savior.
4) I use the term "shalowm" for numerous reasons.
4-1) It's the greatest expression as a greeting, or otherwise, expressing my overall intention during discussions.
4-2) I pray that all either, become blessed by the shalowm of our 'Elohiym, or remain in the shalowm of our 'Elohiym.
4-3) I'll not judge anyone without evidence as to their walk in life outside Topix. Therefore, I'll not predetermine who does, or does not, deserve such a salutation, or otherwise. Whether atheist or believer, I still desire that all come to know the shalowm of our 'Elohiym, or remain in it. I see all, in this thread particularly, as believers, or potential believers.
4-4) I said "peace" instead of "shalowm" because you're, obviously, offended by my use of the term. Therefore, I'll not use it toward you.
Until next time...
Holla.
in my foreign mind I don't know word Holla

but I am reading your posts, with a lot of common biblical senses,
and between time .I am little bit worry that by some word or not proper using words belonging only to God alone,

you can fail not knowing this at all

I don't discuss anything long , or supply any evidence,
I post only my biblical opinion,and exclude myself from any sectarian debates,teachings, or discussion treated like GAME among faken preachers or sectarian pastors

From my deep biblical belief
GODS WORD IS NOT GAME, OR CHESS,OR GAMBLE BOARD,TO PLAY WITH,AND TO WIN OR LOSE

GODS PLAN AND HIS CHOSEN REMANAT IS EXCLUDED FROM SUCH EARTHLY WICKED GAMES,GAMBLE,OR SPIRITUAL CHESS PLAYERS WITH SECOND PARTIES

let me tell you
your prayers doesn't have any positive impact to influence GODS GRACE AND SHALOM GIVEN ONLY THROUGH JESUS CHRIST-NOT THROUGH YOU AND YOUR PRAYERS

I see from your posts level of your understanding other languages or deep senses of hebrew or koine language,

I see you as smart guy,but still not mature enough to know Gods Word not belonging to you-and you treat this Word like it is YOUR INFALIABLE WORD ABLING BY YOU OPEN EYES PEOPLE LIKE G_O_D

WHAT I POST,I POST NACKED TRUTH,AND DOESN'T CARE IF I HURT ANYONE OF NOT
FOR ME PURE GODS WORD BELONG ONLY TO GOD, and we serve as children of obedience,to humbly rebuke,little advise send to others, and be far away from spiritual title and position awareded by this satanic world theological satanic spirit

have blessed day BLL
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#475496 Jan 9, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
The Samaritan Torah? Never heard of it before you mentioned it. I know the Samaritals were Hebrew/Israel but many looked down upon them as lesser it seems. Do you have this book?
Shalom & Love,
Andrew (CS).
my vast library doesn't have any Samaritian Torah

maybe it was g_o_d some kind of imagination,
even Hammadi Library doesn't have this book

The Torah is Pentateuch called as Mosaic Law only written to I srael chosen nation during great journey to the promise land

God bless you CS

“Quo Vadis”

Location hidden

#475497 Jan 9, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
thanks for your respond
I know that this word is taken from latin language-Because earlier RCC used on latin liturgy langauge, in spoken word and written word,
the best methode to deceive masses by not understandable latin langauge spoken to them,or written to them
Yashua Ha Massiah is hebrew word(similiar like RC misleadings of simple people and draw to yourselves and own doctrines)
I see all your post written in English,and terms about God and His Son written in hebrew?
WHAT PURPOSE IS DOING LIKE THIS?
are you looking for own glory?
or how wise you are?
or how big biblical authority you are?
you say we are born to obedience(so called tzadik im)
are you realy 100% born to be son of obedience(tzadik) is you mix simple message of God JEHOVA(english) and HIS SON JESUS CHRIST(english)
englsish written humble text or post, serve one purpose to express simple message without of small mark advertising own glories,own wisdom, and own superiority above others?
May GOD allow you to look at more deeper, and allow you to serve 100% as son born to obedience(tzadik)
Have good day,
anywaay your posts are excelent to read them and enjoy deep waters of biblical Gospel
I am learning Hebrew, I am not fluent, not even close. hense, what I do when I communicate religiously speaking is to remove many of the pagan names and terms.

When did this become an attack on me? Sorry you feel that way but I won't change to suit you or anyone else save Yahweh (barack be He) tells me so. Therefore I will not be your zabach (sacrifice) so it makes you feel better.

You have been here for a long time mostly attacking people and all it rewards you with is hostility. It appears to excite you somehow, but that's none of my business. I have nothing further to explain if you can't be respectful. Try following some of the scriptures you quote.

Oh, and by the way, why not translate Daniel, and Ezekiel, and Nehemiah, and Samuel? These are not English names, yet you go through all this trouble to translate the name of the Most High and the Savior. Why bother translating them? This is why I wouldn't hold in depth discussions with you because you put down people as if you know a whole lot more and know better, but it seems you love that you have been deceived and adore clinging to a lie.

Have a nice day.

Andrew (Counter_Strike).

“Quo Vadis”

Location hidden

#475498 Jan 9, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
my vast library doesn't have any Samaritian Torah
maybe it was g_o_d some kind of imagination,
even Hammadi Library doesn't have this book
The Torah is Pentateuch called as Mosaic Law only written to I srael chosen nation during great journey to the promise land
God bless you CS
?

So now Yisra'el is the chosen nation? I'm not sure I want to go down this road with you. I think the best person for you to ask about this is Duane himself. Because I don't know about it, then he should be the one to explain it.

Shalom.

CS.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#475499 Jan 9, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>I am learning Hebrew, I am not fluent, not even close. hense, what I do when I communicate religiously speaking is to remove many of the pagan names and terms.

When did this become an attack on me? Sorry you feel that way but I won't change to suit you or anyone else save Yahweh (barack be He) tells me so. Therefore I will not be your zabach (sacrifice) so it makes you feel better.

You have been here for a long time mostly attacking people and all it rewards you with is hostility. It appears to excite you somehow, but that's none of my business. I have nothing further to explain if you can't be respectful. Try following some of the scriptures you quote.

Oh, and by the way, why not translate Daniel, and Ezekiel, and Nehemiah, and Samuel? These are not English names, yet you go through all this trouble to translate the name of the Most High and the Savior. Why bother translating them? This is why I wouldn't hold in depth discussions with you because you put down people as if you know a whole lot more and know better, but it seems you love that you have been deceived and adore clinging to a lie.

Have a nice day.

Andrew (Counter_Strike).
I'd love to learn Hebrew <3

“Quo Vadis”

Location hidden

#475500 Jan 9, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
in my foreign mind I don't know word Holla
but I am reading your posts, with a lot of common biblical senses,
and between time .I am little bit worry that by some word or not proper using words belonging only to God alone,
you can fail not knowing this at all
I don't discuss anything long , or supply any evidence,
I post only my biblical opinion,and exclude myself from any sectarian debates,teachings, or discussion treated like GAME among faken preachers or sectarian pastors
From my deep biblical belief
GODS WORD IS NOT GAME, OR CHESS,OR GAMBLE BOARD,TO PLAY WITH,AND TO WIN OR LOSE
GODS PLAN AND HIS CHOSEN REMANAT IS EXCLUDED FROM SUCH EARTHLY WICKED GAMES,GAMBLE,OR SPIRITUAL CHESS PLAYERS WITH SECOND PARTIES
let me tell you
your prayers doesn't have any positive impact to influence GODS GRACE AND SHALOM GIVEN ONLY THROUGH JESUS CHRIST-NOT THROUGH YOU AND YOUR PRAYERS
I see from your posts level of your understanding other languages or deep senses of hebrew or koine language,
I see you as smart guy,but still not mature enough to know Gods Word not belonging to you-and you treat this Word like it is YOUR INFALIABLE WORD ABLING BY YOU OPEN EYES PEOPLE LIKE G_O_D
WHAT I POST,I POST NACKED TRUTH,AND DOESN'T CARE IF I HURT ANYONE OF NOT
FOR ME PURE GODS WORD BELONG ONLY TO GOD, and we serve as children of obedience,to humbly rebuke,little advise send to others, and be far away from spiritual title and position awareded by this satanic world theological satanic spirit
have blessed day BLL
Fisrt of all, which god are you talking about. As far as I'm concerned and with all due respect, you need to humble yourself.

That's all I have to say about that.

Shalom,

ANdrew (CS).

“Quo Vadis”

Location hidden

#475501 Jan 9, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd love to learn Hebrew <3
Indeed. It isn't a hard language to learn it seems Ms. Luciana. There are no vowels in it so it's a consonantal language, but the words or letters put together make vowel sounds.

I hope you're having an excellent day.

Andrew (CS).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 10 min 07 Mustang 7,161
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 19 min Aura Mytha 123,327
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr onemale 286,526
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 hr Huh 982,215
_ VATICAN to get 'Legal Right' to TEMPLE MOUNT _ 5 hr NewsJune2017 YTube 1
america needs more TRUTH AND JUSTICE 5 hr hacksaw 1
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 hr Born Again Holy C... 681,739
More from around the web