|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

Skombolis wrote:
Dang you Q...I was hoping to get part one and part two right after one another! LOL, just kidding...although typing on the phone is when still being a 2-finger typer actually works to my advantage but that was as fast as I could type! What's up with you?(T) PEACE
You know that charcater with the German IP is MICAH,right??

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Yo what's up? Smile... sorry but had to squeeze that in. I'm doing good and the family... burning up those calories at the Gym.
Dang you again. I am on lunch break eating pizza! what? You gotta make me feel guilty too? LOL. i meant to ask Lee but while I got you here, what do you think motivated Peter to argue on Paul's behalf before the counsel? It was a pretty harsh rebuke Paul had given him publically. And while Paul felt Peter acted out of fear of the circumcizers {seems fear was an ongoing problem for Peter...thinking of the cock crowing) and in return the Judaizers (sp?) accused Paul of teaching a man-pleasing gospel, it would seem out of character for Peter to take such a controversial and public stance in defending Paul even if he had accepted the rebuke. Think he was simply motivated by faith or do you think there may also have been other factors involved? I'd be guessing if there were even any but just curious as to your opinion why Peter defended Paul?
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
Jethro was and is not BLL
Jethro used this word to his bretheren in Egipt,not to strangers not known in reality are and were not brethrens
Hebrew was and is not written for BLL ?
also this word was only directed to brethrens in Christ,not to only heck know who those strangers are in reality?
maybe you send this word to the devil or child of devil preteding to be your brethres????
you claim literate in hebrew,just check full meaning Shalom and to whom this word was and till today is aplicable and used by jews
so
have good journey in research.learn and grow in touch of Holy Spirit from Bible, not in touch with this apologetic theological speculations(called yourselves big guys knowing more from God,they evne know what Jesus thought,and what colorf s....was apostle Paul he h.e heeee)
I thought I told you to stay away from here?? Is your brain locked in reverse??

“Saved. ”

Since: Aug 12

Like Ice On planet Mercury

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

Skombolis wrote:
Edit Q...had to post here for space to your post about the ephesians. I definitely understand the message Christ was saying about forgetting their first love and he would take their lampshade from them. It is an excellent reminder of works without faith mean nothing just as the opposite. But I was curious as to when you qouted Peter as far as the righteous scarely being saved. He talks about those that endure hardships for their faith and reminds them that how much worse the fate of those that dont obey the gospel and that is why they must remain faithful and continue to obey. IMHO that was not so much like the first example of putting works over God but was more a reminder to continue in faith and obedience. Especially considering Peter's background that would seem the more likely scenario, again imo, but was curious how you saw it or if you were more just using that verse to make an overall point than a literal example of the first message.(T) PEACE
I had put the righteous are "scarcely saved" in there to correspond with "judgement must first begin at the house of God"... pretty much to show that not even the saved are going to escape chastisment or judgement. I didn't put the latter verse in there but it goes to show that the Ephesians, in all of their righteous works (and they were successful at it, btw)... they still had missed the mark and the most important calling. That's pretty much how I saw it as I was trying to relate it to the Rev 2 situation.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>2Kings 5:19
And [Naaman] said unto him, Go in peace. So he departed from him a little way.
Now, read the same verse in Hebrew and share with us the final word you read.
Naaman saying doesn't have practical aplication to your constant posting to all not known in reality who they are

you took out of context this passage
read 2 Kings 5;17-19
and after few times ,you will understand this conversation
and true aplication of word peace(for sure passage abused by you to fit your own agenda)

I don't mind what you are doing BLL
you got own choice,but not enough of maturity to be careful of every spoken or written word-which is always directly only conected with our Lord, not us humans

have nice evening
good night

watch all those negaative icons each day iconing each one of us believers-
negatively iconed by this walfare drank foodstamps receipient,thief and blasphemous atheist HU

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>You know that charcater with the German IP is MICAH,right??
That would be a hecka trick even for Topix and there is almost nothing I rule out normally when Topix is involved! What made you think to bring that up right now? Just asking out of curiosity.(T) Peace
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>I had put the righteous are "scarcely saved" in there to correspond with "judgement must first begin at the house of God"... pretty much to show that not even the saved are going to escape chastisment or judgement. I didn't put the latter verse in there but it goes to show that the Ephesians, in all of their righteous works (and they were successful at it, btw)... they still had missed the mark and the most important calling. That's pretty much how I saw it as I was trying to relate it to the Rev 2 situation.
You wrong Quin
judgemnt of Gods House is to remove truly saved from unfaithful House of God,and remove completly Gods Spirit,to completly condemn so called House of God(church ages end because devil spirit completly took over this blasphemous house of God,similar was with chosen Jews as House of God)

also "judgement of Gods house,doesn't apply to those who are saved,rather departure from this Babilon Great- evil house of God Rev 18;4-5

Rev 2
simple and loud point that worldwide christainty apostazy and devil spirit slowly took over from beginning all those worldwide churches.
after 2000 years completly fallen and gave up by Gods Spirit at Church ages end

Have good night Quin
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>That would be a hecka trick even for Topix and there is almost nothing I rule out normally when Topix is involved! What made you think to bring that up right now? Just asking out of curiosity.(T) Peace
There's only ONE person who constantly ranted about Paul around here: And that was Micah. And inspite of what you said about KNOWING that he's gone,I don't believe it. I believe he changed his moniker,and he's enjoying tricking all of you into thinking he's gone. JMO.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Anyway,whoever it is,I couldn't care less,Skom.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>I thought I told you to stay away from here?? Is your brain locked in reverse??
your brain thoughts are mixed with dog sperm,
and very disguisting wicked bul.... worshiping devil and get married with old stupidass atheist HU

you SOB idiot,without of any honor,or descency,just mut and coward and a....e
PFUJ

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>that not even the saved are going to escape chastisment or judgementEphesians, in all of their righteous works (and they were successful at it, btw)... they still had missed the mark and the most important calling. That's pretty much how I saw it as I was trying to relate it to the Rev 2 situation.
That makes sense. So do I have it wrong as far why Paul told the ephesians about keeping in memory what they had been taught as far as people leaving the faith? I know that was in part why Paul said in Romans those that left (for judaism) were never really one of them but I thought that was also why he was reminding the ephesians. But was it not so much them leaving the faith but just not putting God first?I know lack of faith was the problem but was it both? either some ppl leaving the faith and others not putting God first or was it pretty much just not putting God first? i wanna make sure i have it right (T) PEACE
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Doctor REALITY wrote:
Anyway,whoever it is,I couldn't care less,Skom.
nobody care at all
who are you either
maybe son of micah and surgicaly removed balls looking like women-old witch
only hell and devil knows who are you?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
You wrong Quin
judgemnt of Gods House is to remove truly saved from unfaithful House of God,and remove completly Gods Spirit,to completly condemn so called House of God(church ages end because devil spirit completly took over this blasphemous house of God,similar was with chosen Jews as House of God)
also "judgement of Gods house,doesn't apply to those who are saved,rather ing all those worldwide churches.
after 2000 years completly fallen and gave up by Gods Spirit at Church ages en
Actually it was believers who remained faithful and obeyed the gospel that Peter was talking to. He says if it is hard for a righteous man to be saved how much worse will judgement be for unbelievers that did not obey the gospel? And said that is why they must continue in faith and to do good and obey the gospel. The household he spoke of was not any church but the body of believers. Check out the whole passage. I cant remember which one it is though from memory. Will Google it.

“Ungood doubleplus duckspeak.”

Since: Dec 12

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>Bible is written for readers able to read Bible,and learn basic spiritual logics inside of human chosen brain-(IT DOESN'T MEAN SOMEONE WHO STUDY BIBLE-AT SAME TIME BELIEVE BIBLE,MAIN PURPOSE OF WRITTING IS SALAVTION AND GOD WITH HIS SON )
if you read philosophy of Tsue? do you believe Tsue? or you have desire to know his writtings?
IT IS SAME WITH BIBLE AND WRITTERS LIKE PAUL
you deny Paul writtings,but you don't deny writers of other fables and you post them,showing that you believe in them? because you read and post their thoughts?
there is something missing in you sir?
READ BIBLE AND ALL LETTERS OF NT IS TO LEARN BASICS OF GODS SALVATION AND HIS BASIC MORAL LAWS,
NOT TO WORSHIP PAUL OR JOHN OR BOOK OF 66 books library of God-
AS WORSHIP THEM?
where from you know Jesus Christ as your atonment?
moon didn't reveal you this, only researching and studies about His ancient activity?
not believing faken christianity doesn't disqualify you from TRUE BELIEF IN JESUS DESCRIBED IN BIBLE AND APOSTLES NT LETTERS
Have good day my old friend
Moon didn't reveal you this. I like it!
Peace <3

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

Edit Shrink....1Peter4

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>I don't believe anythign written is the "word of God".

Is God so lazy that he can't write His own stuf ? He needs pathetic humans to do it ?

Such a deity I have no need of nor respect for. The God I believe in is better than that.
If you don't mind me asking, what God might that be?
<3

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>You spend a lot of ti8me worrying about me, don't you, loser ?
I know I do ;p
<3

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>I can perhaps use an analogy to better explain my position,

I believe in electricity. I do not believe that Hesiod was ispired by Zeus to write the stories of Zeus making lightening nor that the stories are the "words of Zeus".

I ask, is electricity lazy for not writing something down for us to read ?
Bahaha!
<3
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
your brain thoughts are mixed with dog sperm,
and very disguisting wicked bul.... worshiping devil and get married with old stupidass atheist HU
you SOB idiot,without of any honor,or descency,just mut and coward and a....e
PFUJ

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 3 min Lost In Transition 172,976
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 3 min waaasssuuup 441,107
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 4 min KiMare 94,412
God says in the Bible to cook the dead and eat. 8 min Carl Bowen 1
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 10 min Senecus 2,208
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 13 min Catcher1 730,452
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 15 min RoSesz 537,228
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 24 min Dr_Zorderz 259,347
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 38 min Tim Osman 117,824

Search the Top Stories Forum:
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••