Why Should Jesus Love Me?

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#475397 Jan 8, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>I was reading Ephesians ch 1 earlier today... Paul was excited to hear about their faith in Christ and love of the saints (believers of course). So it seems like they started out pretty well. As I was considering this and some other things. Also, I was thinking about my first year of marriage... there was a whole lot less of distractions ily man. Still, I have to be careful to remember my vows and keep my marriage fresh or otherwise it would become stale... and that is where apathy could come in. I kind of thought about the same thing with the Ephesians... they let their love for God get stale and become routine.
Good analogy. And i easily may have jumped to conclusions assuming the reminder to remain faithful was due to ppl leaving when it may have been a lot more to do with faith becomming stagnant. I actually was a little lazy coming to that conclusion as I hadnt considered the alternative. No rush but anything u find out is appreciated.(T) PEACE

“Runner John Green disqualified”

Since: Aug 12

4 Bible Scripture on headband

#475398 Jan 8, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>I know that was in part why Paul said in Romans those that left (for judaism) were never really one of them but I thought that was also why he was reminding the ephesians.
There were Jews who converted to Christ but in their heart they were still bound to observing the Law. So they converted with their mouth but not in their hearts... or at least tasted the truth of the message for a little while. Some of these were called Judaizers... some were gnostics... and some really never truly believed... which Paul had called them false brethren. They (the false) sought to undo the gospel message which Paul, John and others preached, hinder them or at least make the Apostles' lives miserable. Looks like Paul was trying to reach the Ephesians before any of these negative influences took place. Seemed like they got the message as The Lord attests to in Rev 2 but they went to the other extreme and left their first love.

If I told my kid to mop the floor... but he doesn't mop the floor, he washes the little bit of dishes instead and head's out for a few hours to play... is that such a bad thing? It's not that it's necessarily a bad thing but he didn't do what I asked him to do. So, yes... obedience still plays a part.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#475399 Jan 8, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
o_O
<3
sweety
day before yeasterday I wrote to my dear lill,
that someone who step on my toes.get bad kick out by my sharp nasty dirty shoes mixed with earthly dung, insects, and etc...
those 2 abominable blasphemers and cretins without of descency,insult me all the time,mosk, and their honor is only worthy of dog sperm and rats urines on their faces
I can not stand atheists denying own God creator, spewing at Gods Chidlren .Gods Word,Jesus Gospel,
AND at same time seating like parasities and pretending to be sweet and good to all believers,

those disguistable miserable creature are worth only inhalation and Gods Judgement, before Gods Judgement without of sweet words they deserve only to spit at them,that is all

sorry my dear.
I LOVE THOSE WHO LOVE LORD WITHOUT OF ANY DOUBTS
GOD BLESS YOU SWEETY?
you remind me something?

Location hidden

#475400 Jan 8, 2013
@Brother Lee...responding here for space. Please dont mistake the brevity of my response as an indicator that I did not read your response in full and benefit from it. I thought the explanations made sense and simply dont have anything to add for follow-up as that pretty much answered what I wanted to know. Good to talk with ya again too. (T) Peace

#475401 Jan 8, 2013
@ Skom... btw, some of these false brethren would spy out their liberty (as they said it in the bible)... and they would report back to whomever. And not all the messengers were false brethren I'm sure as some have entertained angels (for myself, I believe angels to be "messenger" here)...

But the false brethren caused others to doubt Christ and return to Judaism... or if a Gentile Believer to observe the Jewish law such as circumcision.

Location hidden

#475402 Jan 8, 2013
Edit Shrink...I understgand what you are saying about two flocks. I do agree that is the case such as shown in Matthew 7:21 when it talks about not all that say Lord Lord will be saved and will be told He never knew them. And I feel as well humbled to believe God's Spirit has help guide my understanding. Without belief and an open heart to God I believe the Bible would just be words in a book. With faith it is so much more. (T) PEACE

“Become Love!”

Since: Jan 09

Nowhere/Now here

#475403 Jan 8, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
Jethro was and is not BLL
Jethro used this word to his bretheren in Egipt,not to strangers not known in reality are and were not brethrens
Hebrew was and is not written for BLL ?
also this word was only directed to brethrens in Christ,not to only heck know who those strangers are in reality?
maybe you send this word to the devil or child of devil preteding to be your brethres????
you claim literate in hebrew,just check full meaning Shalom and to whom this word was and till today is aplicable and used by jews
so
have good journey in research.learn and grow in touch of Holy Spirit from Bible, not in touch with this apologetic theological speculations(called yourselves big guys knowing more from God,they evne know what Jesus thought,and what color of s....was apostle Paul he he heeee)

Naaman saying doesn't have practical aplication to your constant posting to all not known in reality who they are

you took out of context this passage
read 2 Kings 5;17-19
and after few times ,you will understand this conversation
and true aplication of word peace(for sure passage abused by you to fit your own agenda)

I don't mind what you are doing BLL
you got own choice,but not enough of maturity to be careful of every spoken or written word-which is always directly only conected with our Lord, not us humans

have nice evening
good night

watch all those negaative icons each day iconing each one of us believers-
negatively iconed by this walfare drank foodstamps receipient,thief and blasphemous atheist HU
Well...as of now, I've offered you two examples, which are most applicable, as to why I use the term "shalowm." And of course, you reject them while repeatedly accusing me of exalting myself. What I never read, though, are your examples that prove your claims are correct and accurate, and mine erroneous. All you ever share with me is one accusation after another, and one rebuke after another, but that's it.

Unprofitable.

Until next time...

Peace be unto you, Dr Shrink.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#475404 Jan 8, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>Good analogy. And i easily may have jumped to conclusions assuming the reminder to remain faithful was due to ppl leaving when it may have been a lot more to do with faith becomming stagnant. I actually was a little lazy coming to that conclusion as I hadnt considered the alternative. No rush but anything u find out is appreciated.(T) PEACE
let me add to previous post
those 2 groups as future one Flock
are groups of saved

only remanant belonging to heavenly Holy tabernacle is always saved,
and they inside of their hearts know this,
mostly never reveal this true living hope to anyone,but they are always saved and still reside this few remnant on this earth,not belonging to any churches,or sects,or radios,or anyway

if you fear to lose your salvation,just you have to work on your faith, work is to pray, to excercise Gods Moral Law,to eliminate any world sins,weaknesses,like notforgiable sex,alcohol drugs, hate others ,smoking,dancings,parties,homs exualism, adultry and many discrepancies at end receive crone of eternal Life-It is worthy Skom to fight with own phisical and spiritual sin

this second group of saved only can loose salvation if they fail completly in the dung of deadly sin

but 1 st 14400 doesn't lose salvation anyway,they are like diamond stars in the HAND OF ALMIGHTY GOD,diamond throughly purified under all kind of heat thrown by their Maker

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#475405 Jan 8, 2013
3 Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed US in the heavenly realms with every spiritual blessing IN Christ. 4 For HE chose US in HIM before the creation of the world to be HOLY and BLAMLESS in HIS sight. In love, He predestined us for adoption to sonship "through Jesus Christ", in accordance with HIS pleasure and HIS WILL— to the praise of His glorious Grace, which He has freely given us THROUGH the One(JESUS) HE loves. 7 In HIM, WE have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins, in accordance with the riches of God’s grace 8 that He lavished on US. With all wisdom and understanding, 9 He made known to US the mystery of "HIS WILL" according to His good pleasure, which He purposed in Christ!!!!

“Romans 8:1.”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#475406 Jan 8, 2013
Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey RA,
I’m glad it went smoothly and is over with. Thank God your pain is getting better. Thank you for letting us know. I hope you take some time and let your body catch up with all that has happened. Two operations so close would be a lot to take in. Wishing you the best my Brother!
God bless and be with you now and in the future.:)
HFN
Thanks HFN.

You're right about taking some time to let my body catch up with all that's happened. While the worst of the pain from the surgery has passed if I move wrong it can still hurt a lot. So I'm doing my best not to move wrong, snicker.

Some times that can be tricky because it's easy to not be thinking about it and without realizing it I'll do something that I normally do not realizing that in doing so I've moved in a way that causes pain in and around where the incision was made to insert the ICD. And each time I do I think to myself "now why did you do that". But with each passing hour I'm becoming more conscience of my movements.

Right now the worst part is the feeling of my skin being stretched where the implant is located just below my left collarbone. Hopefully in a couple days any lingering pain that I'm having will be gone. But I must say, honestly the whole experience including the pain isn't as bad as I thought it might be.

I thank God for my healing, and for all that carried for me. The Doctors, nurses, technicians, etc... were all wonderful and very caring. And even though right now I kind of feel like I've been wrung through the ringer I know it won't be long till I'm feeling much better.

I want to thank you and everyone else for the prayers, thoughts, and best wishes. I think I'll turn in and see if I can get a good night's sleep. Because I didn't sleep very well last night.

Have a great night. God bless.

Location hidden

#475407 Jan 8, 2013
@Que..i am stalling to get a new phone till my contract is up in March but dont know if I can wait that long as my backup stinks. Again, gotta reply here for space as this phone doesnt give me the full 4000. Anyway, thanks a lot for the extra background and I follow your explanation. Good analogy too.Maybe even like telling him to clean the room and do the dishes and he just does one. Yeah that isnt a bad thing he did but he was asked to do more. Just a little tweak to that if you dont mind. Sorry...couldnt help myself! LOL (T) peace

#475408 Jan 8, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text> But was it not so much them leaving the faith but just not putting God first?
It's almost like the prodigal son and the son who stayed. Obviously the son who left did wrong and was fortunate that he didn't die out there with the riotous living... but he came back. But the son who stayed was guilty of the sin of pride. Notice how he gives a litany of his righteous works to his father.

But still yet, some left never to return, some returned... and in this case with the Church at Ephesus... they did the right things but put God on the back burner. He wasn't the main priority. Better said, they did it in the name of Christ but lacked genuine fellowship God. Now that I think of it... Jesus always departed alone to pray.
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>I know lack of faith was the problem but was it both? either some ppl leaving the faith and others not putting God first or was it pretty much just not putting God first? i wanna make sure i have it right (T) PEACE
One can depart the faith due to lack of faith so they become physically backslidden (perhaps not totally, one foot in and one foot out)... and one can still be in the faith but be backslidden in heart. They know all the right cliches, dress their Sunday best... but the water has dried up and the fire has gone out.

How does one keep the fire lit?
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#475409 Jan 8, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
Edit Shrink...I understgand what you are saying about two flocks. I do agree that is the case such as shown in Matthew 7:21 when it talks about not all that say Lord Lord will be saved and will be told He never knew them. And I feel as well humbled to believe God's Spirit has help guide my understanding. Without belief and an open heart to God I believe the Bible would just be words in a book. With faith it is so much more.(T) PEACE
skom
before I go?
IT IS WORTHY ONE DAY TO BE BEFORE THE DOOR OF GOD,
AS 1000 YEARS WITH UNGODLY LOST DEAD SOULS

I am sure you Love God Pasionately,
only our imperfection mostly put heavy blocks before our steps on this narrow road, many times faithul Gods chosen ones throw stones at us-because leprocy(sin) is great horrible pain causing our weakness,and evil doings

I never encourage anyone to follow me,or to believe me,
I am nothing before this AWSOME UNIVERSAL POWER OF ANTIDIMENSIONAL SOURCE OF ENERGIES ENTERING 2000 YEARS AGO THIS HUMANS FLESH AND HAVING ETERNAL CONNECTION WITH THOSE WHO ARE CHOSEN BY HIS PERSONAL POWER.
This way through Jesus we are directly connected with God
there is not other way

FEEL GOOD SKOM.
only I exclude myself from long discussions,or debates,because fear doesn;t allow me to tell one little word against GODS ETERNAL PURPOSE AND HIS PLAN,NOT ABLE BY SPECUALTIVE DEBATES TO CHANGE,
rather long debates makes our belief more weak,and more hostile pressures from those who abuse Sound doctrines to gain own benefits,

just schild on the breast is able to protect our hearts from deadly arrows,or bullets of satan
our armor is described in Eph 6;11-18

good night Skom

#475410 Jan 8, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
You wrong Quin
judgemnt of Gods House is to remove truly saved from unfaithful House of God,and remove completly Gods Spirit,to completly condemn so called House of God(church ages end because devil spirit completly took over this blasphemous house of God,similar was with chosen Jews as House of God)
also "judgement of Gods house,doesn't apply to those who are saved,rather departure from this Babilon Great- evil house of God Rev 18;4-5
Rev 2
simple and loud point that worldwide christainty apostazy and devil spirit slowly took over from beginning all those worldwide churches.
after 2000 years completly fallen and gave up by Gods Spirit at Church ages end
Have good night Quin
Good evening DS... have a good one.

Location hidden

#475411 Jan 8, 2013
Edit Shrink...responding here for space. I actually have wondered about how that will work between the two groups as I believe one has been predestined to be saved as God promises the restoration of Israel and while it says in Romans they are currently enemies of the gospel that their righteousness in God's eyes is ensured. And then in 2Peter2:22 it says God is not slack in his promise as man measures it but wants all to come to repentance and be saved (those in Israel still suffering spiritual blindness). Guess the question is for that group, how long will God wait? What if some never "see". But I agree there does seem to be a slight difference in the requirements of the predestined elect and those drawn to the father thru Christ after the sacrifice. IMO anyway

#475412 Jan 8, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
So far so good! How are you Qu? Many Blessings <3
Doing good thanks! How's is your brand New Year going so far? 8 days in... 8 is a biblical number of new beginnings btw.

Location hidden

#475413 Jan 8, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
@ Skom... btw, some of these false brethren would spy out their liberty (as they said it in the bible)... and they would report back to whomever. And not all the messengers were false brethren I'm sure as some have entertained angels (for myself, I believe angels to be "messenger" here)...
But the false brethren caused others to doubt Christ and return to Judaism... or if a Gentile Believer to observe the Jewish law such as circumcision.
If I remember correctly that is what Paul was talking about when he speaks of causing a brother to stumble. I think am understanding now.(T) PEACE

#475414 Jan 8, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah mine's been acting up too but it's ok today, better on my phone :)
How are you?
<3
It could've of been a Topix server issue or just one of those malware viruses...

Location hidden

#475415 Jan 8, 2013
Edit Q. it is a good thing imo to talk about the importance of never putting works above our first love. It really is a message that should resonate with everyone yet at the same time does not diminish what should be the desire out of love to do the good works that Christ has prepared in advance for us to do. And just like one cant please God without faith or maybe another way to explain it to someone is we cant please God unless our faith is such that it puts God first, equally how can it please God not to do the things he created for us to do? Two sides of essentially the same coin and that is what should a believer who wants to please God be like? He should be someone who does the things asked of him while never losing sight of the importance of keeping his first love first.(T) PEACE
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#475416 Jan 8, 2013
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>Well...as of now, I've offered you two examples, which are most applicable, as to why I use the term "shalowm." And of course, you reject them while repeatedly accusing me of exalting myself. What I never read, though, are your examples that prove your claims are correct and accurate, and mine erroneous. All you ever share with me is one accusation after another, and one rebuke after another, but that's it.
Unprofitable.
Until next time...
Peace be unto you, Dr Shrink.
BLL
At first I have to be persecutor to Accuse you(sorry I am not)
2nd you have to be under susspision of criminal activity to accuse you of crime(you are not )

3rd.
I DON.T REFUSE ANYTHING ,ONLY I ENCOURAGE YOU TO READ COMPLETLY THOSE PASSAGES POSTED BY YOU TO ME,
word Peace was always used by Lord to His chosen Children,or brothers to brothers who were gatehring together in the fiests of Love in Lord

You use this world like salt throwing to everyone,and everytime to anybody not known if they are your brothers for sure,
but you are not LORD JESUS to send this world everywhere and to all?

you sent me same word
are you sent this word to annoy me- purposely create anger,or annoy me???also what have value your word peace sent to me?

do you know me personaly if I am identical same doctrines of yours and your brother that way?

am I your congregation brother in your faith?

I fell BLL,
this peace from you is;sarcasm, make someone angry,annoy, or joke?

exist any place to mock GODS INFFALABLE SPIRITUAL VALUES AND HIS WORDS APPLICATION ONLY TO HIS CHILDREN?

please?
I don't accept from your this "peace"
I also am not at all adversary of your thoughts,

just I gave you simple reminder,because inside of my blood flows greek language senses and hebrew senses from my great grand parents

God bless you BLL
I always closely focus on your posts,and sincerely like them
good night

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 min Nohweh 110,803
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min PRES DONALD TRUMP 675,933
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 52 min Voyeur 184,777
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 57 min Voyeur 39,232
Taking my kids 1 hr advicemama 1
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 1 hr NotSoDivineMsM 288
Hell Angels motor cycle group (Jul '11) 3 hr Luscious 107
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 16 hr waaaasuuuup brother 982,119
More from around the web