Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#475138 Jan 7, 2013
Prayer for Today....

O Lord pour out Your Spirit on all people. So that our sons and daughters will prophesy, our old men will dream dreams and our young men will see visions. Pour out Your Spirit on all of us and show wonders in the heavens and on the earth, blood and fire and billows of smoke! In Jesus precious name I pray, Amen.

~Joel 2~

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#475139 Jan 7, 2013
Encouraging Words....

Work willingly at whatever you do, as though you were working for the Lord rather than for people.

Colossians 3:23

K-Love

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#475140 Jan 7, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know all or even most of the Christians in the whole world?
I don't, not even close, so I can only answer your question based on the Christians I do know.
Out of the 78 Christians I know (that come to mind presently), 52 have and offer differing opinions, 14 have not and don't care to, as for the remaining ones, I don't know if they have haven't yet. This is non inclusive of Christians I've met online, because I don't really know them, only what they choose to write.
Having read other Holy scriptures, banned books, non canonical gospels etc...does not make your opinion more valid than anyone else's and does not preclude all or even most Christians from having read them.
<3
Hey JL.....You are right....We are ALL different and on Different paths to the Lord. Thats why I try not to generalize or Judge others.....

Hope your day (or night) is a good one....God Bless

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#475141 Jan 7, 2013
Hey RA....

Praying that everything goes well with your Implant....

God will be with you!!

God Bless

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#475142 Jan 7, 2013
Will catch up later.....

((*L-))

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#475143 Jan 7, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey JL.....You are right....We are ALL different and on Different paths to the Lord. Thats why I try not to generalize or Judge others.....
Hope your day (or night) is a good one....God Bless
You are an absolute sweetheart :D
God Bless You Epi <3

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#475144 Jan 7, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't, not even close, so I can only answer your question based on the Christians I do know.
I know how to do statistical analysis.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#475145 Jan 7, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Out of the 78 Christians I know (that come to mind presently), 52 have and offer differing opinions, 14 have not and don't care to, as for the remaining ones, I don't know if they have haven't yet. This is non inclusive of Christians I've met online, because I don't really know them, only what they choose to write.
Having read other Holy scriptures, banned books, non canonical gospels etc...does not make your opinion more valid than anyone else's and does not preclude all or even most Christians from having read them.
<3
You know 52 Chrisitans that have read the Jewish Scriptures, Qu'ran, and apocrypha let alone the banned books and non-canonical gospels ? and they fully understood all of them ?

That was my original postulate.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#475146 Jan 7, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>I know how to do statistical analysis.
Ok.....that explains everything then. My apologies.
<3

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#475147 Jan 7, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>You know 52 Chrisitans that have read the Jewish Scriptures, Qu'ran, and apocrypha let alone the banned books and non-canonical gospels ? and they fully understood all of them ?

That was my original postulate.
Yes. Topix may not reflect it but many Christians possess the gift of intelligence. Understanding and believing are separate and different concepts. I could relate to you one of your own concepts; I have read and understood Alice in Wonderland, but I don't believe it is reality. Or, some non Christians say they've read and understood the Bible, but they don't believe it to be reality. The same concept can be applied to any body of work.
Take statistics for example, the gun lovers, have read all the statistics for gun crimes, especially massacres, in the US compared to Oz, where we have restrictions and no massacres for the past 16 years. To the gun lovers, the stats did not matter at all, whether they understood them or not. Some of them even claimed statistics to be completely false. No alleged or proven fact makes a lick of difference when personal belief and/or interpretation kicks in. Especially in religion where just about everything written/said is biased theorising. Believe what you will as will everyone else.
<3

“Love much, trust none”

There

#475148 Jan 7, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. Topix may not reflect it but many Christians possess the gift of intelligence. Understanding and believing are separate and different concepts. I could relate to you one of your own concepts; I have read and understood Alice in Wonderland, but I don't believe it is reality. Or, some non Christians say they've read and understood the Bible, but they don't believe it to be reality. The same concept can be applied to any body of work.
Take statistics for example, the gun lovers, have read all the statistics for gun crimes, especially massacres, in the US compared to Oz, where we have restrictions and no massacres for the past 16 years. To the gun lovers, the stats did not matter at all, whether they understood them or not. Some of them even claimed statistics to be completely false. No alleged or proven fact makes a lick of difference when personal belief and/or interpretation kicks in. Especially in religion where just about everything written/said is biased theorising. Believe what you will as will everyone else.
<3
Agreed

“Love much, trust none”

There

#475149 Jan 7, 2013
A pessimist says the glass is half empty.
An optimist says the glass is half full.

The realist says the glass is bigger than it needs to be.

“Saved. ”

Since: Aug 12

Like Ice On planet Mercury

#475150 Jan 7, 2013
Good Mornin' Everybody... can't stay too long today. Lordwilling I can send a Rev study 2morrow.

Just a head's up, we will probaly stay on 1:11 for a while and bridge that with Rev chapters 2 & 3 as those who are interested can also view the meaning (etymologies) of the names of the churches and how that providentially (coincidentally rather) corresponds with their actions and the message from Jesus.

For example, Ephesus means "permitted"... how does that correspond with the message in Rev 2?

“Saved. ”

#475151 Jan 7, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm, I'm going to look into it, should be interesting. Thanks :)
<3
Good Morning Juice... Praise God.

“Saved. ”

#475152 Jan 7, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> I can fully appreciate that bro, between work and taking care of some business it was a bitter/sweet day, but God is good.
Blessings.
Good Morning Lawest... God is Good Alllll the time... even in trials and tribs...

“Saved. ”

#475153 Jan 7, 2013
Black Hebrew wrote:
Yeshuah Bin yusef doesn't "love" any of you.
I have an important message for you.
First thing first, we must realize that the white man--those whom comprise the British empire (UK, America, Austrailia, New Zealand), as well as Spain, Portugal, Sweden, and France--are, collectively, the "Devil". That's right, there's no such thing as an invisible boogey-man with horns. G-d almighty has already returned to us Zimbabwe and South Africa and is in the process of eliminating all of the aforementioned countries via low birth rates, high immigration, and inter-racial marriage--and America, in which whites are predicted to become a minority within this very centry, is the next to fall under our control.
**Isaiah 14:2
--This what will happen to those Gentiles whom enslaved and oppressed our ancestors:
"Nations will take them (black Hebrews) and bring them to their own place. And the house of Israel (The African Diaspora) will possess the nations as menservants and maidservants in the LORD's land. They (The Black Hebrews) will make captives of their captors and rule over their oppressors(The Edomites, white people)."
That's right--your going to be conquered and enslaved.
--And here's what will happen to those whom have stolen our identity and call themselves "jews" (i.e, those whites/Khazars whom are known as "jews" today)
***Revelation 3:9
"I will make those who are of the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews though they are not, but are liars--I will make them come and fall down at your (Black Hebrew's) feet and acknowledge that I have loved you."
--And in the end, those Edomites--Americans, British, Austrailians, New Zealanders, French, Swedish, Spanish, Portugal, etc., all of those from amongst the Edomites whom are collectively referred to as "Satan" in the scripture (i.e, the present rulers of the world)shall be destroyed.
***John 12:31
"The time for judging this world has come, when Satan (White oppressors), the ruler of this world, will be cast out."
The white-man's judgement is at hand.
***Revelation 20:10
"10 And the devil (White Opprssors), who deceived them (Black Hebrews, etc), was thrown into the lake of burning sulfur, where the beast and the false prophet had been thrown. They will be
tormented day and night for ever and ever."
That's right, your going to be rounded up, bundled altogeter, and burned.
Salvation, however, is not entirely closed off to you. If any devils are interested in knowing how to attain salvation for themselves and off-spring, let me know
Good Morning BH... Nope!

"But the LORD said to Samuel, "Do not consider his appearance or his height, for I have rejected him. The LORD does not look at the things man looks at. Man looks at the outward appearance, but the LORD looks at the heart."

I Sam 16:7

As far as the flesh is concerned... we all came from one woman and one man. We're all related to one another.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#475154 Jan 7, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Prayer for Today....
O Lord pour out Your Spirit on all people. So that our sons and daughters will prophesy, our old men will dream dreams and our young men will see visions. Pour out Your Spirit on all of us and show wonders in the heavens and on the earth, blood and fire and billows of smoke! In Jesus precious name I pray, Amen.
~Joel 2~
Amen.

“Saved. ”

#475155 Jan 7, 2013
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
Been awhile folks, this oughta be good...
Hello "Black Hebrew", are you the one Quin references here?
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR...
OK, I'll bite(if for nothing more than curiosity)...
How can a "white devil" get saved? Please reference scripture, thank you:)
Good Morning Senecus... actually I wasn't thinking of that particular poster ---> "Black Hebrew" in question... I didn't know there was a poster named Black Hebrew. Praise God anyhow.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#475156 Jan 7, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
A pessimist says the glass is half empty.
An optimist says the glass is half full.
The realist says the glass is bigger than it needs to be.
Lol..........

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#475157 Jan 7, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Good Morning Lawest... God is Good Alllll the time... even in trials and tribs...
Absolutely, you've said a mouthful bro.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 8 min nanoanomaly 865,760
The Christian Atheist debate 10 min Lbj 2,061
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 30 min Regina 600,152
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 42 min NEWS-FLASH 177,616
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 57 min -Stray Dog 6,551
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Aura Mytha 272,432
Why do white men hate white women who want blac... (May '11) 1 hr New Jersey Devil 3,111
Sleeping with mother (Oct '13) Sun andy 45
More from around the web