Why Should Jesus Love Me?
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#475186 Jan 7, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning Juicylu;
Satan;plays with emotions one of the favorites.
Of all of them you shall not find love in any of
the emotions that are played with.
Satan;Comes in many forms giving and fulfilling one
of all there wishes but in the end will turn and destroy.
Finally only the weak will following such a program.
Many shall be deceived,many will follow,many will perish.
The time is short for satan and many know it and wait patienely for God return.
satan is in worldwide christainity,politics,and most influencial pretty rich women deceiving whole world

on the beginning satan used women against one man
at end now satan use all women agaist all man
Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#475187 Jan 7, 2013
Adam wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =lAu3dL-XsKgXX
I can´t dance but this song wanna make me dance.This one in the clip was the first produced by the german producers. Chill Rob G was the first to release the Power. But the german producers had the copyright of it. So they made a second version with other rapper called Turbo B which became a huge international success.Who´s got the power?
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#475188 Jan 7, 2013
Sower of the seed wrote:
Salvation is a free gift!!!!!!
Ephesians 2:8-9
8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.
++++++++++
Repent and come to Jesus!!!!!!!!
Acts 3:19- Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord.
++++++++++
John 14:6- Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
1 Peter 2:24- Who His own self bare our sins in His own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.
++++++++++
Romans 10:9- That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
READ EPH 1;3-12

salvation is gift given by God not to everone.

you quote all those verses having not clue of true mind greek koine language meaning?

you can't believe in your heart that Jesus is resurected by God,

if your heart is old and completly wicked
and not new heart born again
Ezek 36;24-28.John 1;13.3;3-8

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#475191 Jan 7, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
dr hyde is not only lose,
but gay trying to hide his love to the second gay HU,
they will get married very soon,
and dr Hyde will operate his balls,appearing as ugly bold head wrinkle women
Oh...Doc...nap time, maybe?
Lots a love <3

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#475192 Jan 7, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning Juicylu;
Satan;plays with emotions one of the favorites.
Of all of them you shall not find love in any of
the emotions that are played with.
Satan;Comes in many forms giving and fulfilling one
of all there wishes but in the end will turn and destroy.
Finally only the weak will following such a program.
Many shall be deceived,many will follow,many will perish.
The time is short for satan and many know it and wait patienely for God return.
I agree. Bless your heart.
Peace <3

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#475193 Jan 7, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh catcher catcher, so dishonest.
I could pull at least 40 without even trying just from Prove there is a God. You had like 10 in one day!
Now I was willing to leave your restraining order at 100 yards when I thought at least you were honest but I may have to bump it back if you are going ot start lying!
And for an ex-felon, why is it I have made more money I am sure almost every year of my life than any of you idiots? Oh right, the idiot part! LOL Gee, I guess I will have to carry that tough burden around that a staler on Topix who lives with his mom can call me a felon! I am buying a new car in the next week, I will think of Larry's box when I do:)
This post is quite funny and revealing..........

The first thing I'll point out is he lies out of desperation in this post. Many of us remember when skom joined us and admitted he couldn't find work. When he finally found a part time job at a golf course, he was on topix just as much as always. I vivdly remember Ham calling him on it. Kudos to Ham for confronting Skombo on what all of us were thinking and wondering.....

The 2'nd thing is to notice the obvious importance he puts on relating success with money. Kind of an odd take for a christian. IMO anyway. But he briefly puts down his bible to try and pound Catcher with his club made out of gold.

And then the obvious fantasies he has about those who confront him on his shortcomings..........

Please pray for him. I believe the meltdown is coming soon..........
Adam

#475194 Jan 7, 2013
There´s only one god. Not three in one. Nor does God have any biological childrens. Nor was god created by anyone. No one equals to him. He associates no partnerships.Abraham,Moses, David, Jesus and Mohammed are his servants.

#475195 Jan 7, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW, 5 minutes for the icon fairy..that is fast!
It makes sense though
Topix, LOL, you crack me up!
ANd here we see skom revealing the fragility of his ego yet again.

Notice how almost everyone here is inundated with negative icons, yet skom is continuously the only one who comments on it. It quite obviously bothers him..........

Again christians, please pray for your brother skom.........
Adam

#475196 Jan 7, 2013
The torah was sent at first. Then the psalms. Thereafter the real gospel of Jesus(The gospel of Barnabas)and at last the quran.

#475197 Jan 7, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
It is like dealing with someone retarded
How is saying that is truth as I see it the same as saying things must be my way??
LOL, sheesh Larry, it is becoming clearer each day why you are in the situation you are in
A desperate attempt at deflection..........

Confront your demons skom!!!

#475198 Jan 7, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually I just call you little and it clearly bothers you as you bring it up every time! LOL
Shouldn't you be taping up your cardboard box for the winter?
I notice you had nothing to say to the fact that I thought it was funny you still pretend to have a home business. Your "home-business" is what society calls "long-termed unemployed"
My question is why do you spend so much time on Topix when you need a job?
And here is skommy yet again continuing to build the fantasy, in order to feel better about his own situation.

Its ok skommy, just please leave my clothes on when you fantasize about me......

Thank you...
Adam

#475199 Jan 7, 2013
I am the LORD; that is my name! I will not give my glory to another or my praise to idols.-Isaiah 42:8

Turn to me and be saved,all you to the ends of the earth;for i am God,and there is no other---Isaiah 45:22

Romans 10:14-18
14 How, then, can they call on the one they have not believed in? And how can they believe in the one of whom they have not heard? And how can they hear without someone preaching to them? 15 And how can anyone preach unless they are sent? As it is written:“How beautiful are the feet of those who bring good news!”[a]

16 But not all the Israelites accepted the good news. For Isaiah says,“Lord, who has believed our message?”[b] 17 Consequently, faith comes from hearing the message, and the message is heard through the word about Christ. 18 But I ask: Did they not hear? Of course they did:

“Their voice has gone out into all the earth,
their words to the ends of the world.”[c]

#475200 Jan 7, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
2 minutes for the icons now!
Well I will let the anonymous proxies and stalkers and icon fairies rest for a bit as I am sure some of the same people do all three. I got to the end of my replies. Sorry to leave you with nothing to do for the day!
LOL
Again, here we have skom so upset with icons he feels the need to address it.

And again I'll point out the lie, skom says he's leaving yet he sticks around yet again for what must be hours from what we can tell by the posts..........
Adam

#475201 Jan 7, 2013
Surah Fathiha 1:1

In the Name of Allâh, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful

If thou bring them not a revelation, they say: "Why hast thou not got it together?" Say: "I but follow what is revealed to me from my Lord: this is (nothing but) lights from your Lord, and Guidance, and mercy, for any who have faith."

7:203

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#475202 Jan 7, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
satan is in worldwide christainity,politics,and most influencial pretty rich women deceiving whole world
on the beginning satan used women against one man
at end now satan use all women agaist all man
Watch it Watch it big fellow.I agree with you that satan is world wide.BUT Humm would you possiblably be baiting a hook with the rest of your post.Cause lil whispers not buyin into that bill of goods.lol Good try!

#475203 Jan 7, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
Hey Icon fairy, I heard Larry has an opening an his "Cardboard Box and Tissue Emporium", you ought to get a hold of him. Don't waste all your time doing icons for free when you could be making pennies a year working for Larry. The cool thing is that since he lives in a cardboard box you are already outside and you can leech free wireless and pick up returnables off the street! I am sure he would love a room-mate. I worry about my icon fairy. I don't want you to be cold in the winter.
Plus, you would have someone else to share your obsession. When your real life is a nightmare and virtual reality is this important to you, you do things like stalk dudes around for a year and put pictures on their posts. Wouldn't that be cool to have someone just like you to hang out with? And i won't lie, I think if you guys had a little more joy in your lives you wouldn't be so concerned with mine. I will even donate a brand-new empty refrigerator box so you guys can have a "Double"
~snicker
And another mention to the iconer plus skom reveals to all of topix again how he cant quit fantasizing about me.

I dont know whether to be flattered or scared..........I think scared should be the adequate response to all the attention. After all skom is an ex con who went throught he Michigan system. I'm sure he met all kinds of low life thugs who are capable of all kinds of heinous acts for low wages..........

Another thing to point out to those not paying attention is how skom repeatedly goes back to the fantasy that he has stalkers, and that people are actually interested in him enough to obsess over him. Clearly another indicator of him with a need to bolster his ego..........
Adam

#475204 Jan 7, 2013
The Qur’anic Verses on Moses in Chapter 10 – Yunus – Jonah

Then We sent after them Moses and Aaron to Pharaoh and his chiefs with Our signs, but they showed arrogance and they were a guilty people (10.75). When the truth came to them from Us they said:“This is surely clear magic”(10.76). Moses said:“This is what you say of the truth when it has come to you? Is it magic? Magicians cannot succeed”(10.77). They said:“Have you come to turn us away from what we found our fathers do, and so that greatness in the land should be for you two? We are not going to believe you two”(10.78). Pharaoh said:“Bring to me every skilled magician”(10.79). When the magicians came, Moses said to them:“Cast down what you have to cast”(10.80). So when they cast, Moses said:“What you have performed is magic; Allah will make it vain; Allah does not allow the work of corrupters to thrive (10.81). Allah will show the truth to be the truth by His words however much the guilty may hate it”(10.82). But none believed in Moses except some offspring of his people while full of fear of Pharaoh and their chiefs that he would persecute them. Surely Pharaoh was lofty in the land; and surely he was one of the extravagant (10.83). Moses said:“O my people! If you believe in Allah, then rely on Him, if you are Muslims”(10.84). They said:“On Allah we rely; Our Lord! Do not make us subject to the persecution of the unjust people (10.85) and deliver us by Your mercy from the disbelieving people”(10.86). We revealed to Moses and his brother:“Take you both, for your people, houses in Egypt; make your houses qibla; and perform the prayer. Do give good tidings to the believers”(10.87). Moses said:“Our Lord! You have given to Pharaoh and his chiefs finery and riches in this world’s life, our Lord, that they may lead [people] astray from Your way. Our Lord! Destroy their riches and harden their hearts so that they do not believe until they see the painful punishment”(10.88). He said:“The prayer of you both has been accepted, so keep to the straight path and do not follow the path of those who do not know”(10.89). We made the children of Israel to pass through the sea, then Pharaoh and his soldiers followed them in transgression and oppression. When the drowning overtook him, he said:“I believe that there is no god but He in whom the children of Israel believe and I am one of the Muslims”(10.90). Now, having disobeyed before and having been one of the corrupters (10.91)? Today We shall save you in the body that you may be a sign to those after you. Surely many people are heedless of Our signs (10.92). We lodged the children of Israel in a goodly abode and We provided them with good things. They did not differ until the knowledge came to them; your Lord will judge between them on the Day of Resurrection about what they differed about (10.93).

#475205 Jan 7, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
FOOD FOR THOUGHT

The crying that I am a bully is going to fall on deaf ears. Just because I am smart enough to turn it around on people who imply I rape children or worship under the devil or bring up my past history with the law or drugs does not make me a bully. I let these people initiate the confrontation for a very long time. If they want to play the game they should learn the rules. But what is justified as far as turn-about is fair play is very different than what is acceptable in God's eyes and I know it is not so I need to do a better job
part 1 of 2
LOL.... Notice how when condemning others its still not enough for skombo. He has to point out to everyone "how smart he is"..........

LMAO..........

Your a riot skommie.

#475206 Jan 7, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
FOOD FOR THOUGHT
part 2 of 2

2) Can anyone say in their heart of hearts they don't think Doc Reality believes? Of course he does. Yet can anyone say in their heart of hearts they think he is a new creation in Christ? And while only God knows the heart, surely we can have an opinion as by their fruits we shall know them. We might be wrong but does anybody really believe this sexist, racist, hateful, bigot who has attacked people under the cloak of God for years is a new creation in Christ? In their heart of hearts? And so where does that leave OSAS? Claiming he doesn't really believe? Come on

(T) Peace
Here skom is throwing another christian under the bus in a desperate attempt to convince other christians that in fact he is right and others are wrong.

Keep in mind just a few short days ago he was trying to convince everyone else how wrong this type of behavior is for christians to take part in.

A common thread in christianity is they never follow their own rules and continuously make god in their own image.

Take skom for instance, calls himself a Catholic but abandons their teachings when ever he's not comfortable with them. For thousand of years Catholics have studied the bible, have had ancient transcripts passed on and tradition passed down, yet skom thinks he has better answers. What he really has is a need to mold God into his image.

I picked on Skom here but really everyone of you do it..........

Just sayin.......

#475207 Jan 7, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>

What are you afraid of doc? Why won't you answer?
Skom continues the harrasment even though Doc was answering him at every turn.

Its a common tactic with skom to try to upset his rival so they cant think w/o anger which he knows gives him the upper hand.

As you can see if your paying attention skom will stop at no boundareies to WIN an arguement. Doesnt matter if its with believers or non.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 4 min Dr Banonator 65,139
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min another viewer 974,089
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min truth 654,707
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 6 min bad bob 183,232
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 21 min Doctor_Who 2,613
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 27 min onemale 281,985
Colin Kaepernick: the troubled mind of an Oreo 33 min Doctor REALITY 4
Queen Cleopatra was clearly Black. White people... (Aug '10) 2 hr T rules 863
More from around the web