Always!
<3

“Ungood doubleplus duckspeak.”

Since: Dec 12

Earth

#475107 Jan 6, 2013
BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA wrote:
<quoted text>instead head,you got penis head,
and from your head flows stinking sperm,and false acussations of posters not known to you,
you can be sued from slander,and without of proff accusations,
be careful with your sperm around,rather you swallow your own sperm,and shut your f....face and never post again Lies you uneducated godless pagan and idiot
prrrrrrrrr
Don't you have some doors to go knock on?
<3

Earth

#475108 Jan 6, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>baboons like you,are not able to conversate with human inteligent high IQ people

you are baboon with one finger inside of your a.... picking s... from your a.. and eat this s....everyday,

stick with monkey created atheist HU,get both married and f...each other on the palm tree

your inteligence is animal baboon inteligence and there is nothing to converstate you stupid like you

you proved 1000 how stupid and godless you are,primitive barachlo

you still have little salt speck of faith, but your wife HU doesn't have any descency of human being,evolutionary atheistic monkey HU is simple earthly s....... and you take with his bad part of mutual love
Pfuj
I saw a Gorilla at Taronga Zoo do that once, then he'd laugh after people reacted to it. Gorillas are so cheeky.
<3
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#475109 Jan 6, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with what I understood, love you Doc, you make my day on most days. God loves you too.
Peace and love and sugar canes <3
I also love you as believer and follower of Christ this narrow path?

please don't pay attention of my negative responds to two hatefull godless half atheistic trolls,and believers that they are modern mnkies instead Gods Creature.

their very low IQ profiles fit Monkies baboons IQ and they deserve only wild rebuke to chase them back on the palm tree and get married with each others dr reality my Hyde and HU primitive walfare receipient lieying to goverment,draw foodstamps, cursing GOD ON THIS TOPIC,SEATING ALL DAY LONG LIKE PARASITE AND ICON NEGATIVELY ALMOST ALL POST,DAY BY DAY THIS ATHEISTIC MONKEY BRINGS SHAME TO US,AND REALLY LOVERS OF LORD WHO DISCUSS MANY GOOD THOUGHTS FROM BIBLE,
THERE ARE NICE CHRISTIANS LIKE Duh,you, Quin,GW,L100.CS,Skom
even G_O_D is not laiar only truthfuly poster posting his own thoughts and having good heart

sorry sweety,I always have some very ugly words for those atheistic haters denying their own Father who created them as humans,and they made from yourselves piece of s....or cow manure.
it is shame with miserable atheists like them
God bless you sugar
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#475110 Jan 6, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
I saw a Gorilla at Taronga Zoo do that once, then he'd laugh after people reacted to it. Gorillas are so cheeky.
<3
those two gorrilas look like huamns
dr reality and HU his wife do this every day on this topic,
all normal people laughing at them,and don't react
because they know that dr Shrink will get ready with them and send them back on the palm tree to f......each other

I am sorry my sweet lady,
but there exist not other different option against those 2 males gorrilas-baboons making love to each other
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#475111 Jan 6, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with what I understood, love you Doc, you make my day on most days. God loves you too.
Peace and love and sugar canes <3
in ancient meaning word CARPENTER in koine greek langauge'doesn't have same meaning like english carpenter work only with wood

carpenter have many meanings,
ancient buildings in area of Israel were builded not from wood,only bricks and stones
carpenter-means mason, architect, or simple scholar

in this case chosen by Jesus skill to be carpenter gave Him full right to be builder of His own temple(Heavenly Church) be architect(carpenter) and same time Scholar(carpenter -mason) chosen by God alone

Carpenter skills given by God to His first begotten son Jesus have very deep spiritual metaforic meanings never changed by ages

JESUS AS LORD OF LORD IS MASTER CARPENTER(ARCHITECT,BUILDER,MA SON,SCHOLAR) BUILDING HIS OWN CHURCH WITH ALL KIND OF EARTHLY PRECIOUS STONES(NOT ANIMALS LOOK LIKE HUMANS)ONLY PAST 2000 YEARS CHOSEN HUMAN DIAMONDS,PERLEN,TOPAZ DESCRIBED IN REVELATION AS HOLY JERUSALEM

I THINK SWEETY
YOU UNDERSTOOD THIS LITTLE BIT

Earth

#475112 Jan 6, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>I also love you as believer and follower of Christ this narrow path?

please don't pay attention of my negative responds to two hatefull godless half atheistic trolls,and believers that they are modern mnkies instead Gods Creature.

their very low IQ profiles fit Monkies baboons IQ and they deserve only wild rebuke to chase them back on the palm tree and get married with each others dr reality my Hyde and HU primitive walfare receipient lieying to goverment,draw foodstamps, cursing GOD ON THIS TOPIC,SEATING ALL DAY LONG LIKE PARASITE AND ICON NEGATIVELY ALMOST ALL POST,DAY BY DAY THIS ATHEISTIC MONKEY BRINGS SHAME TO US,AND REALLY LOVERS OF LORD WHO DISCUSS MANY GOOD THOUGHTS FROM BIBLE,
THERE ARE NICE CHRISTIANS LIKE Duh,you, Quin,GW,L100.CS,Skom
even G_O_D is not laiar only truthfuly poster posting his own thoughts and having good heart

sorry sweety,I always have some very ugly words for those atheistic haters denying their own Father who created them as humans,and they made from yourselves piece of s....or cow manure.
it is shame with miserable atheists like them
God bless you sugar
Lmcpao!
<3
Sora

Chula Vista, CA

#475113 Jan 6, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sorry to hear about your camera.... but Praise God, it is a good excuse to tell Seraphine that you need a new and a better one... oops! Did I say that out loud? smile.
Bonsoir Monsieur Qu in regrads to the camera we shall get it repaired when we go to Belgium. Additionally we are going out to get chocolate preferably Toblerone as it is easier to procure :)
grace walker

Winter Park, FL

#475114 Jan 6, 2013
Drew H wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello, RA.
It seems to me that many in here are unfamiliar with hermeneutics which deals with the proper interpretation and understanding of scripture. There is only one correct interpretation of scripture, however there are multiple applications. And when we use the wrong application, we distort the correct interpretation. That is why I posted the link that I did. Many who support their view that one is able to lose salvation, mostly use scripture that is specifically written to Jews, not Gentiles, and this is the incorrect application of the Word. We should remember that most all of M,M,L, & J and the first part of Acts are to the Hebrews, and Paul's writings are to the Gentiles. And when this is understood, then the light gets a whole lot brighter which leads to understanding the correct interpretation and its proper application.
Have a great day.
AMEN!!! AMEN!!..Awesome post Drew. I have been trying to get people on here to understand this for months now..Maybe they will listen to you. I am still enjoying the sunshine of Florida..will be here in Disney world for 2 more days. I loved the way you worded this post. The bible seemed to come to life AFTER I understood its proper application. Thanks for posting this.

“Painters Find Beauty in Life ”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#475115 Jan 6, 2013
Christe redemptor omnium
Ex Patre Patris unice
Solus ante principium
Natus ineffabiliter.

Memento, salutis Auctor
Quod nostri quondam corporis
Ex illibata virgine
Nascendo, formam sumpseris.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#475116 Jan 6, 2013
Sora wrote:
<quoted text>
Bonsoir Monsieur Qu in regrads to the camera we shall get it repaired when we go to Belgium. Additionally we are going out to get chocolate preferably Toblerone as it is easier to procure :)
penaut butter is excelent ,if you eat only using spoon straight from jar full of peanut butter

chocolate makes you fat,and ugly skin hanging in old age,on your back, face,neck etc.....just chockolade eaters look like later like chocko litte dar brown pigs

also my advise
Jump on peanut butter,with tee spoon twice a day
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#475117 Jan 6, 2013
Seraphine wrote:
Christe redemptor omnium
Ex Patre Patris unice
Solus ante principium
Natus ineffabiliter.
Memento, salutis Auctor
Quod nostri quondam corporis
Ex illibata virgine
Nascendo, formam sumpseris.
in nomine patris
et filis
et spiritus(95% made moon shine)
sancti
amen

belondo melamondo whuk pue rut huy werge

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#475118 Jan 6, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
I read some of the stuff G reads, don't get me wrong I <3 G, but the writings he calls proof of Paul being false are shaky at best, just a few words that someone has decided to twist to suit whatever they're trying to convince people of. I personally find the Bible to be far more reliable.
Shalom <3
Glad you still like me. I am not tryig to convince anyone of anything, just explaining why I believe what I do.

I believe in Jesus as the Atonement, I just don't believe in Paul, the Bible or any religion.

That I do not belong in the "majority" indicates to me that I am on the right path.

"Many are called but few are chosen."

"Many will say to me on that day,'Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and in your name drive out demons and perform many miracles?'
Then I will tell them plainly,'I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!'"

“squuuze me”

Since: Feb 09

Florida, USA

#475119 Jan 6, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
those two gorrilas look like huamns
dr reality and HU his wife do this every day on this topic,
all normal people laughing at them,and don't react
because they know that dr Shrink will get ready with them and send them back on the palm tree to f......each other
I am sorry my sweet lady,
but there exist not other different option against those 2 males gorrilas-baboons making love to each other
Knock it off shrink. You might fool the new people, but the rest of us know you for the troll you are. How many times have you been banned shrink?

“John 3:seventeen”

Since: Feb 07

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#475120 Jan 6, 2013
0> 0>
c
{___}

Nope- I just don't see the point~

“squuuze me”

Since: Feb 09

Florida, USA

#475121 Jan 6, 2013
hick-up wrote:
<quoted text>
Knock it off shrink. You might fool the new people, but the rest of us know you for the troll you are. How many times have you been banned shrink?
You're operating on a proxy now aren't you? That makes you a liar and a thief.

How many of your posts have been deleted in just the last couple of weeks? How many of our decent posters no longer post because of you?
You're a troll shrink ...nothing more.

Your deleted posts are what you use to fool people. They can't go back and read what's been deleted, so they don't know the real you.

“Messenger w/ a Message”

Since: Sep 07

planet earth, for now

#475122 Jan 6, 2013
grace walker wrote:
<quoted text>
AMEN!!! AMEN!!..Awesome post Drew. I have been trying to get people on here to understand this for months now..Maybe they will listen to you. I am still enjoying the sunshine of Florida..will be here in Disney world for 2 more days. I loved the way you worded this post. The bible seemed to come to life AFTER I understood its proper application. Thanks for posting this.
Thank you Grace. I'm glad you're enjoying the Florida sunshine. And I know what you mean about the Bible coming to life. Sometimes I find myself just saying, "WOW!"

Have fun and be careful.

Brag on God!

“Messenger w/ a Message”

Since: Sep 07

planet earth, for now

#475123 Jan 6, 2013
Truths wrote:
0> 0>
c
{___}
Nope- I just don't see the point~
Happy New Year, Deb. Love ya, Sis.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#475124 Jan 6, 2013
Drew H wrote:
<quoted text>
...We should remember that most all of M,M,L, & J and the first part of Acts are to the Hebrews....
Then why do Gentiles/Christians use so much of John for their doctrines ? It isn't meant for them, only Jews according to what you just wrote.
And nothing of Paul's applies to Jewish Christians or Jews.

Still, what scripture (gospel) did Paul use ?

"All SCRIPTURE is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness,"

Which was Paul talking about since the Bible wasn't compiled then and many of the texts weren't written until after he died (IE: Luke, Acts, Revelation)

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#475125 Jan 6, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen brother!
Peace and love and candy <3
Same to you and many Blessings Jlu. Goodnight.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 5 min Dr_Zorderz 258,084
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min atemcowboy 539,209
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 13 min Classic 1,768
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 16 min curiouslu 733,228
Good bye Michael Sam 27 min Doctor REALITY 11
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 29 min bad bob 173,285
Last Word + 2 30 min Bev Jamison 540
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 30 min Aquarius-WY 2,462
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 38 min CunningLinguist 226,391
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••