Since: Feb 09

Florida, USA

#475119 Jan 6, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
those two gorrilas look like huamns
dr reality and HU his wife do this every day on this topic,
all normal people laughing at them,and don't react
because they know that dr Shrink will get ready with them and send them back on the palm tree to f......each other
I am sorry my sweet lady,
but there exist not other different option against those 2 males gorrilas-baboons making love to each other
Knock it off shrink. You might fool the new people, but the rest of us know you for the troll you are. How many times have you been banned shrink?

“John 3:seventeen”

Since: Feb 07

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#475120 Jan 6, 2013
0> 0>
c
{___}

Nope- I just don't see the point~

“squuuze me”

Since: Feb 09

Florida, USA

#475121 Jan 6, 2013
hick-up wrote:
<quoted text>
Knock it off shrink. You might fool the new people, but the rest of us know you for the troll you are. How many times have you been banned shrink?
You're operating on a proxy now aren't you? That makes you a liar and a thief.

How many of your posts have been deleted in just the last couple of weeks? How many of our decent posters no longer post because of you?
You're a troll shrink ...nothing more.

Your deleted posts are what you use to fool people. They can't go back and read what's been deleted, so they don't know the real you.

“Messenger w/ a Message”

Since: Sep 07

planet earth, for now

#475122 Jan 6, 2013
grace walker wrote:
<quoted text>
AMEN!!! AMEN!!..Awesome post Drew. I have been trying to get people on here to understand this for months now..Maybe they will listen to you. I am still enjoying the sunshine of Florida..will be here in Disney world for 2 more days. I loved the way you worded this post. The bible seemed to come to life AFTER I understood its proper application. Thanks for posting this.
Thank you Grace. I'm glad you're enjoying the Florida sunshine. And I know what you mean about the Bible coming to life. Sometimes I find myself just saying, "WOW!"

Have fun and be careful.

Brag on God!

“Messenger w/ a Message”

Since: Sep 07

planet earth, for now

#475123 Jan 6, 2013
Truths wrote:
0> 0>
c
{___}
Happy New Year, Deb. Love ya, Sis.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#475124 Jan 6, 2013
Drew H wrote:
<quoted text>
...We should remember that most all of M,M,L, & J and the first part of Acts are to the Hebrews....
Then why do Gentiles/Christians use so much of John for their doctrines ? It isn't meant for them, only Jews according to what you just wrote.
And nothing of Paul's applies to Jewish Christians or Jews.

Still, what scripture (gospel) did Paul use ?

"All SCRIPTURE is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness,"

Which was Paul talking about since the Bible wasn't compiled then and many of the texts weren't written until after he died (IE: Luke, Acts, Revelation)

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#475125 Jan 6, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen brother!
Peace and love and candy <3
Same to you and many Blessings Jlu. Goodnight.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#475126 Jan 6, 2013
Truths wrote:
0> 0>
c
{___}
((((( DEB )))))

How're you doing my friend?......we don't see enough of you around here.

“The who whating how...”

Since: Dec 12

"...with huh?"

#475127 Jan 6, 2013
Seraphine wrote:
Christe redemptor omnium
Ex Patre Patris unice
Solus ante principium
Natus ineffabiliter.
Memento, salutis Auctor
Quod nostri quondam corporis
Ex illibata virgine
Nascendo, formam sumpseris.
Speciosus.
Christe, Redemptor omnium,
ex Patre, Patris unice,
solus ante principium
natus ineffabiliter.

Tu lumen, tu splendor Patris,
tu spes perennis omnium,
intende quas fundunt preces
tui per orbem servuli.

Salutis auctor, recole
quod nostri quondam corporis,
ex illibata Virgine
nascendo, farmam sumpseris.

Hic praesens testatur dies,
currens per anni circulum,
quod a solus sede Patris
mundi salus adveneris.

Hunc caelum, terra, hunc mare,
hunc omne quod in eis est,
auctorem adventus tui
laudat exsultans cantico.

Nos quoque, qui sancto tuo
redempti sumus sanguine
ob diem natalis tui
hymnum novum concinimus.

Iesu, tibi sit gloria,
qui natus es de Virgine,
cum Patre et almo Spiritu,
in sempiterna saecula. Amen.

Liturgia Horarum. J.M Neale. <quoted text from my notes, may not be exact>

Jesus, Father's only son, whose death redemption won, before the world's in God most high begotten in inffalability.
In Father's light, full of splendour and endless hope to all/you that bow, accept my prayers and praise today/like any other day. That in the worls your servants/followers pay.
Writer of salvation, come to mind in the way of taking form to human/mankind.Born of a virgin, undefiled and in man's flesh comes as a child.
So testifies in the present day, every year in lenghthy array that You are salvation's source alone preceeding from our Father's throne.
When the sky, stars and sea's abyss and earth and all that in it is, will still with laud/joy and carol meet the Writer of Your advent greet/meet.
We, who by Your precious blood, redeemed from sin and marked/kept for God on this day, the day that is Your birth, sing the song of rescued/ransomed earth.
All honour, joy and glory be O Jesus virgin born to You/Thee that with our Father we adore, and the Holy Ghost forevermore. Amen.

I may not agree with some Catholic teachings but they sure could turn some gorgeous prayers.
Peace, love and joyfullness <3

“The who whating how...”

"...with huh?"

#475128 Jan 6, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad you still like me. I am not tryig to convince anyone of anything, just explaining why I believe what I do.
I believe in Jesus as the Atonement, I just don't believe in Paul, the Bible or any religion.
That I do not belong in the "majority" indicates to me that I am on the right path.
"Many are called but few are chosen."
"Many will say to me on that day,'Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and in your name drive out demons and perform many miracles?'
Then I will tell them plainly,'I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!'"
I absolutely adore you, and Doc with all his socks and a few others. I should've been more clear, I meant what the author of the site you recommended is trying to convince people of, not you. I know what you believe and respect your right to believe it. I, myself, just wonder about some of your sources. Do I seem like an 'evildoer' to you?
Peace and love and treasures <3

“The who whating how...”

"...with huh?"

#475129 Jan 6, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
in nomine patris
et filis
et spiritus(95% made moon shine)
sancti
amen
belondo melamondo whuk pue rut huy werge
I do love that prayer (without the moonshine), and Latin, it's so musical.
<3

“The who whating how...”

"...with huh?"

#475130 Jan 6, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
penaut butter is excelent ,if you eat only using spoon straight from jar full of peanut butter
chocolate makes you fat,and ugly skin hanging in old age,on your back, face,neck etc.....just chockolade eaters look like later like chocko litte dar brown pigs
also my advise
Jump on peanut butter,with tee spoon twice a day
I too prefer peanut butter, my baby loves it in his ice cream, jam and cheese sandwiches are yummy.
Peace and love and pb&j <3

“Love much, trust none”

There

#475131 Jan 6, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
..... I, myself, just wonder about some of your sources....
That is what gets me in trouble with many. I don;t just use the Bible and a church's doctrines.

I read as much as possible, esp. the early texts, and form my own opinions. I am not out to prove anything, I have yet to read a single thing that made me loose any faith in God or Jesus.

“The who whating how...”

"...with huh?"

#475132 Jan 6, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
That is what gets me in trouble with many. I don;t just use the Bible and a church's doctrines.
I read as much as possible, esp. the early texts, and form my own opinions. I am not out to prove anything, I have yet to read a single thing that made me loose any faith in God or Jesus.
Are you assuming you are the only one who doesn't just use the Bible and church's doctrines?
Good to know you haven't lost your faith in God or Jesus, at the end of the day, that's really all that matters, IMO.
<3

“The who whating how...”

"...with huh?"

#475133 Jan 7, 2013
Monday January 7
This Year, Live by the Beatitudes (7)
Lev 8-10, Matt 5:13-26, Ps 42:1-5, Pr 1:20-23
'Blessed are the peacemakers...' Matthew 5:9

The story's told of two blokes who were arguing about religion. One of them finally shouted,'Ok, you serve God your way and I'll serve Him His way!' When we make our opinions a precondition for loving one another, we end up alienating one another. Much of what we fight about doesn't matter. Jesus said,'By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.'(John 13:35) It's not enough to love peace, you've got to become a peacemaker. When a fight erupted in the New Testament church over eating certain foods, Paul stepped in:'Let us stop passing judgement on one another. Instead, make up your mind not to put any stumbling block or obstacle in the way of a brother or sister. I am convinced, being fully persuaded in the Lord Jesus that nothing is unclean in itself. But if anyone regards something as unclean, then for that person it is unclean. If your brother or sister is distressed because of what you eat, you are no longer acting in love. Do not by your eating destroy someone for whom Christ died. Therefore do not let what you know is good to be spoken of as evil. For the Kingdom of God is not a matter of eating and drinking, but of righteousness, peace and joy in the Holy Spirit, because anyone who serves Christ in this way is pleasing to God and receives human approval. Let us therefore make every effort to do what leads to peace and mutual edification...So whatever you believe about these things keep between yourself and God...'(Romans 14:13-22) So, be a peacemaker!
The Word for Today

Another tall order, for me at least. I read a book called The Peacemaker by Ken Sande, given to me by a dear friend, who noticed that this was not my forte. I enjoyed both the book and the little studies and exercises within it. Indeed, I have never been much of a 'peacemaker', the opposite is true, I was always more of a provoker and a confronter, great for my profession but more productive if done in a kind and loving manner, terrible for personal relationships. People do not like to be confronted, provoked, disagreed with or disrespected. I am very grateful to God that this is not an aspect of myself that I have to develop on my own. I am also thankful for the help I have received in my development thus far. Please, Lord, help all Christians to develop and grow into the role of 'peacemakers' as is Your will for us, in Jesus' name, Amen.
Peace and love and understanding <3

“Love much, trust none”

There

#475134 Jan 7, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you assuming you are the only one who doesn't just use the Bible and church's doctrines?....
<3
Most don't.

How many Christians ever read the Jewish Scriptures, Qu'ran, apocrypha let alone the banned books and non-canonical gospels ?... let alone understood that they are just as academically valid as the Bible.

“The who whating how...”

"...with huh?"

#475135 Jan 7, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Most don't.
How many Christians ever read the Jewish Scriptures, Qu'ran, apocrypha let alone the banned books and non-canonical gospels ?... let alone understood that they are just as academically valid as the Bible.
Do you know all or even most of the Christians in the whole world?
I don't, not even close, so I can only answer your question based on the Christians I do know.
Out of the 78 Christians I know (that come to mind presently), 52 have and offer differing opinions, 14 have not and don't care to, as for the remaining ones, I don't know if they have haven't yet. This is non inclusive of Christians I've met online, because I don't really know them, only what they choose to write.
Having read other Holy scriptures, banned books, non canonical gospels etc...does not make your opinion more valid than anyone else's and does not preclude all or even most Christians from having read them.
<3
RogerThat

AOL

#475136 Jan 7, 2013

God's "CHOSEN ELECT" -------- 100% MATCH

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#475137 Jan 7, 2013
M_O_R_N_I_N_G

“Pessimist : A person who says that O is the last letter of ZERO, instead of the first letter in OPPORTUNITY.”

Thought For The Day

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#475138 Jan 7, 2013
Prayer for Today....

O Lord pour out Your Spirit on all people. So that our sons and daughters will prophesy, our old men will dream dreams and our young men will see visions. Pour out Your Spirit on all of us and show wonders in the heavens and on the earth, blood and fire and billows of smoke! In Jesus precious name I pray, Amen.

~Joel 2~

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min Pad 559,700
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Dally Mama 775,861
First Hoplite Church (Apr '10) 5 min Catcher1 2,620
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 7 min Charlie Sheen 265,215
Tamil vs Kannada. Which one is the oldest langu... (Oct '12) 7 min shyam 1,271
Scientific proof for God's existence 7 min capitalism 11
4 word game (use same Letter) (Mar '13) 9 min andet1987 1,284
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 5 hr mannibterf 441,787
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 14 hr Chris Clearwater 175,684
More from around the web