|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

Red Apples wrote:
Well gang I've got to turn in early tonight. I have to be up very early and at the Hospital by 6:00am tomorrow for my surgery to implant the ICD at 8:00am. The surgery should take anywhere from 2 to 4 hours. And if all goes according to plan I'll be home sometime on Tuesday.
I hope you all have a great night. God bless.
Take care, rest well, and Godspeed, RA. Talk with you soon.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>You had a failed lobotomy,didn't you? You should sue.
proved 1000 times how stupid you are
Doctor REALITY

West Memphis, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
all normal people
pee on you and your atheistic friend HU
just shut your penis face,if you doesn't know posters,
stop Lies,or accuse them without of any proff,you clown pretending to be friend
you are nothing,cheaap low class bum like your friend HU lazy walfare punk twisting words and spewing daily against God,
you with him only sit like parasities and icon negatively all posts,
shame
pfuj mother f..... godless idiot
pfuj
and stop respond to me you piece of s...and you lobotomies ..f...you
penis d... and cyber coward, miserable pagan,and wrecked dieyng creature
I wuv you,you wuv me,we can wuv for eternity,wit a nick-knack-pattywack,give a dawg a bone,this old man came rollin' home!!!!..

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

Red Apples wrote:
Well gang I've got to turn in early tonight. I have to be up very early and at the Hospital by 6:00am tomorrow for my surgery to implant the ICD at 8:00am. The surgery should take anywhere from 2 to 4 hours. And if all goes according to plan I'll be home sometime on Tuesday.
I hope you all have a great night. God bless.
We'll pray that the procedure goes well and without any complications for you RA,have a Blessed night.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

Black Hebrew wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, devil, the original hebrews were black--you've simply bought into the mis-information concocted by your evil forefathers.
And yes, I have an education.
maybe you start claim that egiptian civilization was first black civilization,you stupid ueducated 'black hebrew" hating white monsters
you are blaack rascist and this place is not your place

Gods children doesn't have colors and hates like you,you idiot

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

Drew H wrote:
<quoted text>
Did I just hear something? Oh, it was you. What's up John Senecus?
Why hello Drew! I trust the holidays went well, and New Year going along...

Wife doing well? Tmail me if you'd rather...

Not here as often , either, busy in many areas and researching changes..

May His blessings be yours:)
Doctor REALITY

West Memphis, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
pfuj
s... my d...
maybe you will grow up to maturity,you godless atheist,liar and pig
Look,you St u pi d little baboon!! It's not my fault if you can't even compete with a baby gnat in an intelligence contest!!! Now s h u t alligator mouth!,and don't say another word!!! Now go follow the yellow brick road and get your brain back from the wizard,Dufus!!!

“squuuze me”

Since: Feb 09

Florida, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Dr Twink wrote:
<quoted text>
all normal people
pee on you and your atheistic friend HU
just shut your penis face,if you doesn't know posters,
stop Lies,or accuse them without of any proff,you clown pretending to be friend
you are nothing,cheaap low class bum like your friend HU lazy walfare punk twisting words and spewing daily against God,
you with him only sit like parasities and icon negatively all posts,
shame
pfuj mother f..... godless idiot
pfuj
and stop respond to me you piece of s...and you lobotomies ..f...you
penis d... and cyber coward, miserable pagan,and wrecked dieyng creature
Shut-up stupid ...
Black Hebrew

Fayetteville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
you are stupid again
devil is not earthly creature falling in categories of deifferent DNA created only for Human
dna Piment of color is deppendent from area where thos all 3 races resided before earth division Peleg time after Flood of Noah and today
devil is spirit,and spirits doesn't have any earthly colors you uneducated clown
your education is misleaded by russians scientists denying original history of races
Hebrews are line of semities- they are not black
rather Cham mitties are black carnation residing always in African continent very hostile for white and othe color skin
you are dumb black rascistic scum,preaching rascism and hate against other races
go take free media basic courses you poor clown
This is hilarious! The devil isn't some kind of invisible boogey-man with horns you idiot! Your the devil, the devil in the flesh here on earth, and Yeshuah bin Yusef is a real being, not a magical jew-zombie to whom we pray...and he's gonna return.

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

Black Hebrew wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a bit tricky--you're gonna have to be burned and die (i.e. the "lake of fire") and then re-incarnate into another people to whom the gift of salvation is available.
For the women amongst you, a good start would be for them to bear black-Hebrew children so as to save their descendants from the future punishment.
shalom
First, you have no knowledge of my ethnicity(lest you've been here before and now back via 'sock'), so what "..women amongst me.."?

Second, scripture to substantiate assertions?

As a friend would write,but - "Thank you for your time and consideration..."
Doctor REALITY

West Memphis, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
your life already is hell,
full of confussions and babling to yourselves like Hu idiot and his word"we" means you and him,2 atheistic primitive penis d.....with full stinking sperm on both of you p...heads,lieying around and spreading false accusations about others
Pfuj
I said don't say another word,Baboon face!!!!!!: http://www.sciencephoto.com/image/384813/530w...
Doctor REALITY

West Memphis, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

And go get a haircut!!! Who do you think you are???!! Sly and the Family Stone??!! K.C. and the Sunshine Band??!!: http://www.sciencephoto.com/image/384813/530w... And brush those yellow teeth while your at it,Shrink!!!
Doctor REALITY

West Memphis, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

Yeah,that's more like it......and you better not say ANYTHING else for the rest of the night,alligator breath!!..
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Look,you St u pi d little baboon!! It's not my fault if you can't even compete with a baby gnat in an intelligence contest!!! Now s h u t alligator mouth!,and don't say another word!!! Now go follow the yellow brick road and get your brain back from the wizard,Dufus!!!
baboons like you,are not able to conversate with human inteligent high IQ people

you are baboon with one finger inside of your a.... picking s... from your a.. and eat this s....everyday,

stick with monkey created atheist HU,get both married and f...each other on the palm tree

your inteligence is animal baboon inteligence and there is nothing to converstate you stupid like you

you proved 1000 how stupid and godless you are,primitive barachlo

you still have little salt speck of faith, but your wife HU doesn't have any descency of human being,evolutionary atheistic monkey HU is simple earthly s....... and you take with his bad part of mutual love
Pfuj
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>I said don't say another word,Baboon face!!!!!!: http://www.sciencephoto.com/image/384813/530w...
thanks for your image during f....your atheistic wife HU
NATIVE MANILA WILD WOODS BABOON'
HE HE HEEEEEEEEEE
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

hick-up wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut-up stupid ...
pst
prrrrrrrr,drisssss drisss,splash watery s...on your face
plum plam plack
HU"we"cyber coward, daily 24 hours iconing negatively posts
he he he eheeeeeeee

“Painters Find Beauty in Life ”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>I hear ya about that, the KJV usage and the rest... I like the KJV as it is easier to remember scriptures with... I like the NLT and the versions also as it is closer to my way of speaking in these more modern times for my own understanding and use. So for me, that will continue... much respect and love to you though for your own views concerning the KJV and encumenism.
I was Christined in the Roman Catholic Church. For my own conscious sake, I left the Roman Catholic Church to pursue pre-catholic views on Christ.
Bonsoir Qu, I am familiar with the NIV and the NKVJ as well. I prefer the KJV along with the Revised Catholic Bible but I do not see much difference Protestants are my brothers and sisters as well. My family sadly not all but quite a few are anti-Protestant. It is truly heartbreaking and I shall pray that their hearts are softened. What is your opinion regarding the Catholic Church? Have you found what you are searching for or are you like Sora and I still growing and learning daily :) in regards to the camera it was breaking down for some time but we were fond of that camera we bought it in Belgium many years ago. We shall be going to Belgium soon for the one vice we share together: chocolate :) we have a sweet tooth and we have a preference for European chocolate especially Belgian. We like dark chocolate with nuts. We shall be going in six months. Do you like chocolate?

“Ungood doubleplus duckspeak.”

Since: Dec 12

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe in your mind and your type of thinking of Mr.Satan.
If he is so powerful humm found himself booted out of heaven.
If he is so powerful what happened when he tempted Jesus.
If he is so powerful where is the hidden secret of Jesus resurrection???? Happy hunting.
Well said LW :) satan is a liar who wants to drag as many of God's beloved children to hell with him, because he is like a jealous 4 year old whose mummy just had a new baby. Simple.
Peace <3

“Ungood doubleplus duckspeak.”

Since: Dec 12

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>You're going to hell.
I'm thinking you misunderstood Doc.
Peace <3

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min Catcher1 730,932
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 6 min Chris Clearwater 173,018
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 10 min petesaykekiss 117,892
Last Word + 2 15 min Tender Mercies 430
How do I ask my dad for sex? (Oct '13) 17 min Lovebeingnude 49
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 22 min Truth 537,424
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 31 min Tender Mercies 4,269
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 43 min Pegasus 259,392
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 13 hr monu chauhan 104

Search the Top Stories Forum:
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••