“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

#475088 Jan 6, 2013
Black Hebrew wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a bit tricky--you're gonna have to be burned and die (i.e. the "lake of fire") and then re-incarnate into another people to whom the gift of salvation is available.
For the women amongst you, a good start would be for them to bear black-Hebrew children so as to save their descendants from the future punishment.
shalom
First, you have no knowledge of my ethnicity(lest you've been here before and now back via 'sock'), so what "..women amongst me.."?

Second, scripture to substantiate assertions?

As a friend would write,but - "Thank you for your time and consideration..."
Doctor REALITY

West Memphis, AR

#475089 Jan 6, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
your life already is hell,
full of confussions and babling to yourselves like Hu idiot and his word"we" means you and him,2 atheistic primitive penis d.....with full stinking sperm on both of you p...heads,lieying around and spreading false accusations about others
Pfuj
I said don't say another word,Baboon face!!!!!!: http://www.sciencephoto.com/image/384813/530w...
Doctor REALITY

West Memphis, AR

#475090 Jan 6, 2013
And go get a haircut!!! Who do you think you are???!! Sly and the Family Stone??!! K.C. and the Sunshine Band??!!: http://www.sciencephoto.com/image/384813/530w... And brush those yellow teeth while your at it,Shrink!!!
Doctor REALITY

West Memphis, AR

#475091 Jan 6, 2013
Yeah,that's more like it......and you better not say ANYTHING else for the rest of the night,alligator breath!!..
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#475092 Jan 6, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Look,you St u pi d little baboon!! It's not my fault if you can't even compete with a baby gnat in an intelligence contest!!! Now s h u t alligator mouth!,and don't say another word!!! Now go follow the yellow brick road and get your brain back from the wizard,Dufus!!!
baboons like you,are not able to conversate with human inteligent high IQ people

you are baboon with one finger inside of your a.... picking s... from your a.. and eat this s....everyday,

stick with monkey created atheist HU,get both married and f...each other on the palm tree

your inteligence is animal baboon inteligence and there is nothing to converstate you stupid like you

you proved 1000 how stupid and godless you are,primitive barachlo

you still have little salt speck of faith, but your wife HU doesn't have any descency of human being,evolutionary atheistic monkey HU is simple earthly s....... and you take with his bad part of mutual love
Pfuj
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#475093 Jan 6, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>I said don't say another word,Baboon face!!!!!!: http://www.sciencephoto.com/image/384813/530w...
thanks for your image during f....your atheistic wife HU
NATIVE MANILA WILD WOODS BABOON'
HE HE HEEEEEEEEEE
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#475095 Jan 6, 2013
hick-up wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut-up stupid ...
pst
prrrrrrrr,drisssss drisss,splash watery s...on your face
plum plam plack
HU"we"cyber coward, daily 24 hours iconing negatively posts
he he he eheeeeeeee

“Painters Find Beauty in Life ”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#475096 Jan 6, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>I hear ya about that, the KJV usage and the rest... I like the KJV as it is easier to remember scriptures with... I like the NLT and the versions also as it is closer to my way of speaking in these more modern times for my own understanding and use. So for me, that will continue... much respect and love to you though for your own views concerning the KJV and encumenism.
I was Christined in the Roman Catholic Church. For my own conscious sake, I left the Roman Catholic Church to pursue pre-catholic views on Christ.
Bonsoir Qu, I am familiar with the NIV and the NKVJ as well. I prefer the KJV along with the Revised Catholic Bible but I do not see much difference Protestants are my brothers and sisters as well. My family sadly not all but quite a few are anti-Protestant. It is truly heartbreaking and I shall pray that their hearts are softened. What is your opinion regarding the Catholic Church? Have you found what you are searching for or are you like Sora and I still growing and learning daily :) in regards to the camera it was breaking down for some time but we were fond of that camera we bought it in Belgium many years ago. We shall be going to Belgium soon for the one vice we share together: chocolate :) we have a sweet tooth and we have a preference for European chocolate especially Belgian. We like dark chocolate with nuts. We shall be going in six months. Do you like chocolate?

“The who whating how...”

Since: Dec 12

"...with huh?"

#475097 Jan 6, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe in your mind and your type of thinking of Mr.Satan.
If he is so powerful humm found himself booted out of heaven.
If he is so powerful what happened when he tempted Jesus.
If he is so powerful where is the hidden secret of Jesus resurrection???? Happy hunting.
Well said LW :) satan is a liar who wants to drag as many of God's beloved children to hell with him, because he is like a jealous 4 year old whose mummy just had a new baby. Simple.
Peace <3

“The who whating how...”

"...with huh?"

#475098 Jan 6, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>You're going to hell.
I'm thinking you misunderstood Doc.
Peace <3

“The who whating how...”

"...with huh?"

#475099 Jan 6, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
Oops,sorry whispers. Though I was talking to old Dufus that you were talking to.
Oops, then I'm sorry for my response to you <3

“Painters Find Beauty in Life ”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#475100 Jan 6, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Agreed :)
Bonsoir Serah, I believe the best way to deal with this is to continue to let our light shine, and shine brightly but not for our own vanity but for its own sake. I love people not because it is something I have to do, it is something I want to do and something that I enjoy. Sora and I in our church are educators contrary to popular belief there are women who do serve in the Catholic Church and I am but one of them. I enjoy sharing knowledge and spreading peace and harmony.

“The who whating how...”

"...with huh?"

#475101 Jan 6, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>Well said Shrink, and all so true.
Amen brother!
Peace and love and candy <3

“The who whating how...”

"...with huh?"

#475102 Jan 6, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Shrink,are you a bi-polar drug addict/alcoholic?
You tell yourself Doc!
Lmao!
<3

“The who whating how...”

"...with huh?"

#475103 Jan 6, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>L100
I never count on outside world theological sources twisting basic spiritual value of Gods Word

mostly true believers will agree with me,

rest of them is just lost poor worth pitty and mercy to live on this ground as unsaved human insects

God bless L100

I am able even to proff that Jesus skills as CARPENTER of ancient time,is not a same like today this skill only in wood.

While there does remains a possibility that Jesus was a woodworker, we must be cognizant of the fact that the words used to describe HIM DO HAVE VERY LARGE A BROADER MEANING THAN ANY ONE PARTICULAR VOCATION.

ancient koine word Carpenter was ALSO MASONRY,CRAFTSMAN, BUILDER IN STONE, ARCHITECT,SCHOLAR

rather we can fit word CArpenter in Jesus Adult life as OT GODS CHOSEN SCHOLAR
I agree with what I understood, love you Doc, you make my day on most days. God loves you too.
Peace and love and sugar canes <3

“The who whating how...”

"...with huh?"

#475104 Jan 6, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>So,obviously,the answer is 'yes'.
Lol.
<3

“The who whating how...”

"...with huh?"

#475105 Jan 6, 2013
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>Well, I don't know about all that.

Other than that of the elect, the middle wall of partition has been utterly demolished, making the rest of Israel and the Gentiles one and the same, as intended. Although a distinction is made in the writings of the "Old Covenant" texts, the terms "nation(s)" and "Gentile(s)" are, actually, one and the same, even sharing the definition. That term, singularly, is "goy," while the plural is "gowyim." So, we can easily translate Genesis 17:5 to say, "Neither shall your name any more be called Abram, but your name shall be Abraham; for a father of many [gentiles] have I made you." Likewise can Exodus 19:6 be translated to say, "And ye shall be unto me a kingdom of priests, and an holy [gentile]. These are the words which thou shalt speak unto the children of Israel."

G_O_D wrote, "It is also why I think Jesus preached conversion to Judaism for Gentiles despite 'Roman' doctrine to the contrary."

Our anointed Savior did no such thing.

Our anointed Savior sought to reform the "religion" of Israel. Judaism was invented by the priesthood while the southern kingdom of Israel became subject to Babylon. For many years during that time, the written "religion" had been lost. And because of that, the priesthood adopted many of the beliefs and practices of the Babylonian mystics and astrologers.

Now, I'm not quite sure what you mean by "Roman doctrine." I've asked, before, if you wanted to examine Paul's letters, to determine if he did, actually, teach contrary to our anointed Savior, but you never answered me regarding that. In that, I'll say it again. Paul taught nothing contrary to our anointed Savior. People, understandably, misunderstand Paul's letters, but only because they don't realize that the one thing we don't read is his initial teachings.

Until next time, my friend.
I read some of the stuff G reads, don't get me wrong I <3 G, but the writings he calls proof of Paul being false are shaky at best, just a few words that someone has decided to twist to suit whatever they're trying to convince people of. I personally find the Bible to be far more reliable.
Shalom <3

“The who whating how...”

"...with huh?"

#475106 Jan 6, 2013
hick-up wrote:
<quoted text>We're laughing at you.
Always!
<3

“The who whating how...”

"...with huh?"

#475107 Jan 6, 2013
BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA wrote:
<quoted text>instead head,you got penis head,
and from your head flows stinking sperm,and false acussations of posters not known to you,
you can be sued from slander,and without of proff accusations,
be careful with your sperm around,rather you swallow your own sperm,and shut your f....face and never post again Lies you uneducated godless pagan and idiot
prrrrrrrrr
Don't you have some doors to go knock on?
<3

“The who whating how...”

"...with huh?"

#475108 Jan 6, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>baboons like you,are not able to conversate with human inteligent high IQ people

you are baboon with one finger inside of your a.... picking s... from your a.. and eat this s....everyday,

stick with monkey created atheist HU,get both married and f...each other on the palm tree

your inteligence is animal baboon inteligence and there is nothing to converstate you stupid like you

you proved 1000 how stupid and godless you are,primitive barachlo

you still have little salt speck of faith, but your wife HU doesn't have any descency of human being,evolutionary atheistic monkey HU is simple earthly s....... and you take with his bad part of mutual love
Pfuj
I saw a Gorilla at Taronga Zoo do that once, then he'd laugh after people reacted to it. Gorillas are so cheeky.
<3

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 3 min Seentheotherside 39,702
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 3 min andet1987 5,571
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Topics is Corrupt 810,635
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 min Osmius 269,191
Last Word + 2 (Jul '14) 6 min andet1987 1,063
So when did O.J. Simpson ACTUALLY decide to mur... 8 min Doctor REALITY 9
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 40 min I m Home 176,073
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 50 min marge 574,742
Straight guys: Would you ever have intercourse ... (Jul '12) 3 hr busted 166
More from around the web