Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

http://news.yahoo.com/second-time-obama-not-t... I feel SO sorry for this nation. God has allowed Barack Obama,the first non-European man,to become president of this nation for a reason. And it's NOT for the purpose of 'saving' it. It's for the purpose of bringing about end-time Bible prophecy. But the GOP have themselves to thank for the MASS MIGRATION to this country because of policies and ways of doing business that have made living in other countries more hopeless. That and the tyranny that immigrants are fleeing from. I wonder has Obama ever said the the story about his grandmother saying she saw him being born in Kenya isn't true.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> That is sad and tragic but why should the CITY be held responsible for those deaths?
If the city doesn't have the 'safeguards' in place to protect bystanders from trains coming into those subways,I say the door is wide-open to potential lawsuits.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

LAWEST100 wrote:
Good morning everyone. &#55357;&#56842;
Hoo U talkin' to??! Ain't nobody heah but me and U!
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

http://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory... Man,this guy just doesn't get it: THE PEOPLE OF SYRIA WILL NEVER ACCEPT HIM AGAIN!!! Why doesn't he just LEAVE and go into exile,instead of risking ending up like Gadaffi and Hussein??!!
LEE ANN

Clinton, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
I love that passage, thank you <3
YES THIS IS WHAT LOVE IS. GODS LOVE IS LIKE THE love of a parent to there child; NEVER ENDING.

“squuuze me”

Since: Feb 09

Florida, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

lil whispers wrote:
Please in mind I am only sharing.Thank you.
The making of Papyrus;
Ancient Egyptians harvest the papyus plant and turned it into writting material using the following.
The stem of the harvested reed was divided into sections usurally between 12 and 18 inches long.
The green outer rind was stripped off,exposing the soft inner pith.While still fresh the pith was cut
lengthwise into strips.
The strips were moistened with water until the pith softened to produce a natural gummy substance.
Then the strips were laid out vertically on a hard surface with their edges touching or slightly over lapped a second layer of strips was arranged horizontally over the first and covered with a cloth to absorb excess water.The gummy surface of the strips acted as a binding agent between the layers.
In order to consolidate the two layers the papyrus strips were pounded with a wooden mallet for an hour or more until the fibers broke down and matted together.Then the sheet was placed under a heavy weight and left to dry in the sun.The bonding of the layers of fibers made the papyrus strong enough to use as writting surface.
The dry sheet was trimmed and its surface was smoothed with pumice and burnished with a shell,stone or piece of ivory.The side with horizontal fibers was more carefully polished than the other.This was the side usually selected for writting although many papyrus documents were written on both sides.
The results creamy white sheets attached end to end with flour paste to make long length that were then rolled up as scrollls.The papyrus was rolled so that the veritical fibers which had more give were on the outside.To aid in unrolling the scrolls dowels made of wood or stone were attached to the ends.
Just sharing thought you might find this interesting.
Very similar to how plywood is made today ...believe it or not.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/syrias-as... O people of Sryia,how long shall the Lord suffer through thy unbelief??! Thou hast rejected the Lord of Glory who gave His life for you Calvary,and you have suffered through many years of family tyranny as punishment.

“squuuze me”

Since: Feb 09

Florida, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

Doctor REALITY wrote:
http://news.yahoo.com/former-r ep-patrick-kennedy-leads-campa ign-against-legal-191400143.ht ml Legal 'pot',gay marriage,etc,are just a few of many reasons pointing towards the inevitable destruction of America. And I believe God has allowed all of the right 'political pieces' to be put in place that are pointing in that direction.
Are you a member of Westboro Baptist?
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

hick-up wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you a member of the international church of DORKS?? HOW SILLY OF ME!!!!,of course you are!! You're the FOUNDER!,D-O-R-K!!
Lawest

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>If the city doesn't have the 'safeguards' in place to protect bystanders from trains coming into those subways,I say the door is wide-open to potential lawsuits.
That much is true but there is room for some debate there.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

hick-up wrote:
<quoted text>
Very similar to how plywood is made today ...believe it or not.
Morning Hick-up;

I believe it.This old rockin world come along way with mass production.Supply and demand for mankind.Hand made items is almost a thing of history in this day and age too.God bless.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>.....
We all know one of the most famous verses in the bible; John 3:16. This says, "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." But, then, on the other hand, we have verses such as Matthew 15:24, Acts 5:31, and Matthew 1:21...
"But he answered and said, I am not sent BUT UNTO the lost sheep of the house of ISRAEL."
"Him hath God exalted with his right hand to be a Prince and a Saviour, for to give repentance TO ISRAEL, and forgiveness of sins."
"And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save HIS PEOPLE from their sins."
Now, make no mistake. I'll not even suggest that salvation is only offered to Israel. What I do suggest, though, is that John 3:16 is being misinterpreted and, therefore, causing contradiction between the four verses mentioned. But, if we understand the term "world" in John 3:16 by applying what's written at Isaiah 45:17, I believe the truth becomes evident.
"But ISRAEL shall be saved in YHWH with an everlasting salvation: ye shall not be ashamed nor confounded WORLD without end."
Then, Amos 3:1-2 brings it all home...
"Hear this word that YHWH hath spoken against you, O children of ISRAEL, against the whole family which I brought up from the land of Egypt, saying, You ONLY have I known of ALL the families of the earth: therefore I will punish you for all your iniquities."
Now, John 3:16 remains harmonious with the rest, don't you think?
Again...thank you for your time and consideration.
Until next time...
Based on most of the Scriptures, I would have to say that YHWY's major concern is for Israel with Gentiles being treated like the proverbial "redheaded stepchild".

It is also why I think Jesus preached conversion to Judaism for Gentiles despite 'Roman' doctrine to the contrary.

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

hick-up wrote:
<quoted text>
They wouldn't let him join. He was too radical. LOL

“Messenger w/ a Message”

Since: Sep 07

planet earth, for now

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope you know that the same negative things that you mentioned that have been thrown at you have been thrown at me and others that believe in OSAS by some that don't believe that. Namely Lawest and to a certain degree Quin. If you go back and look at some of the comments from Lawest directed towards myself and others that believe in OSAS you will see that they have been just as bad as the some of the comments directed at you and others that don't believe in OSAS.
And as far as refusing to address scripture goes, time and time again myself and others have shown scripture to back up our beliefs only to be told that we don't understand what the scripture we used means. If I had a dollar for every time Lawest has used that tactic rather than addressing what the scripture posted says I'd have enough money to take us all out to a nice dinner.
Hello, RA.

It seems to me that many in here are unfamiliar with hermeneutics which deals with the proper interpretation and understanding of scripture. There is only one correct interpretation of scripture, however there are multiple applications. And when we use the wrong application, we distort the correct interpretation. That is why I posted the link that I did. Many who support their view that one is able to lose salvation, mostly use scripture that is specifically written to Jews, not Gentiles, and this is the incorrect application of the Word. We should remember that most all of M,M,L, & J and the first part of Acts are to the Hebrews, and Paul's writings are to the Gentiles. And when this is understood, then the light gets a whole lot brighter which leads to understanding the correct interpretation and its proper application.

Have a great day.

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

Drew H wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello, RA.
It seems to me that many in here are unfamiliar with hermeneutics which deals with the proper interpretation and understanding of scripture.....
Hermeneutics AKA exigesis AKA apologetics is little more than putting the "Holy Spirit inspration" in a lab coat.

It is flawed, subject to bias and based on far too many a'priori assumptions.

Finally, even if it could be done beyond doubts (which it can't), all you would have is the authors thoughts. If those thoughts are in error then you will have an erroroneous account. Claiming that the author is always correct and/or truthful and/or complete and/or accurate is the main a'priori fallacy.

An analysis based on a fallacy will return a fallacy.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

Epiphany2 wrote:
Have a Blesed day today....God Be with you
Good morning Epi;

The wondering mind.How many tator tots are on the teeter totters here.The wonder of it all.I just a gal havin some fun is all.
Epi want you to know that one stick like glue in the mind.lol.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Hermeneutics AKA exigesis AKA apologetics is little more than putting the "Holy Spirit inspration" in a lab coat.
Finally, even if it could be done beyond doubts (which it can't), all you would have is the authors thoughts. If those thoughts are in error then you will have an erroroneous account. Claiming that the author is always correct and/or truthful and/or complete and/or accurate is the main a'priori fallacy.
agree

but why you back up all almost all your posts by this type of gamblers?

“Messenger w/ a Message”

Since: Sep 07

planet earth, for now

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
From the Encyclopaedia Britannica Concise:

Study of the general principles of biblical interpretation. Its primary purpose is to discover the truths and values of the Bible, which is seen as a receptacle of divine revelation. Four major types of hermeneutics have emerged: literal (asserting that the text is to be interpreted according to the “plain meaning”), moral (seeking to establish the principles from which ethical lessons may be drawn), allegorical (interpreting narratives as having a level of reference beyond the explicit), and anagogical or mystical (seeking to explain biblical events as they relate to the life to come).

Remember that when we look at writings from the past that we shouldn't assume or presume any future revelation. There are many things that we know now that they didn't know or anticipate then. This leads to incorrect application.

And since I ascribe to what the Bible says in that all scripture was written under the leading of the Holy Spirit, then all scripture is not the actual writers' "thoughts," but are from God Himself.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Based on most of the Scriptures, I would have to say that YHWY's major concern is for Israel with Gentiles being treated like the proverbial "redheaded stepchild".
It is also why I think Jesus preached conversion to Judaism for Gentiles despite 'Roman' doctrine to the contrary.
not only Jesus but also Paul preached Gospel of Christ and teaching them new law based on Mosaic Law

Jesus and apostle Paul never establish by his doctrines worldwide churches or their docrines doctrines

even Jesu said about secong fold of sheeps not belonging to the first (JEWISH FLOCK)to unite them with jewish flock first fold

without of predujice,read 1st 4 chapters of Romans letter written by Paul,and about Mosaic Law

in this case I agree with you mister.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 457,141 - 457,160 of599,020
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

567 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min Joyful8118 719,748
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min June VanDerMark 532,171
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 7 min crusty 114,921
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 8 min Rosa_Winkel 93,635
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 12 min Insults Are Easier 256,327
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 18 min TheBlackSheep 223,961
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 22 min Harrison Freebird 53,154
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 27 min Clearwater 172,164
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 4 hr Naveen kumar 4,442
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••