Why Should Jesus Love Me?
Black Hebrew

Fayetteville, NC

#475049 Jan 6, 2013
Yeshuah Bin yusef doesn't "love" any of you.

I have an important message for you.

First thing first, we must realize that the white man--those whom comprise the British empire (UK, America, Austrailia, New Zealand), as well as Spain, Portugal, Sweden, and France--are, collectively, the "Devil". That's right, there's no such thing as an invisible boogey-man with horns. G-d almighty has already returned to us Zimbabwe and South Africa and is in the process of eliminating all of the aforementioned countries via low birth rates, high immigration, and inter-racial marriage--and America, in which whites are predicted to become a minority within this very centry, is the next to fall under our control.

**Isaiah 14:2
--This what will happen to those Gentiles whom enslaved and oppressed our ancestors:

"Nations will take them (black Hebrews) and bring them to their own place. And the house of Israel (The African Diaspora) will possess the nations as menservants and maidservants in the LORD's land. They (The Black Hebrews) will make captives of their captors and rule over their oppressors(The Edomites, white people)."

That's right--your going to be conquered and enslaved.

--And here's what will happen to those whom have stolen our identity and call themselves "jews" (i.e, those whites/Khazars whom are known as "jews" today)

***Revelation 3:9
"I will make those who are of the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews though they are not, but are liars--I will make them come and fall down at your (Black Hebrew's) feet and acknowledge that I have loved you."

--And in the end, those Edomites--Americans, British, Austrailians, New Zealanders, French, Swedish, Spanish, Portugal, etc., all of those from amongst the Edomites whom are collectively referred to as "Satan" in the scripture (i.e, the present rulers of the world)shall be destroyed.

***John 12:31
"The time for judging this world has come, when Satan (White oppressors), the ruler of this world, will be cast out."

The white-man's judgement is at hand.

***Revelation 20:10
"10 And the devil (White Opprssors), who deceived them (Black Hebrews, etc), was thrown into the lake of burning sulfur, where the beast and the false prophet had been thrown. They will be
tormented day and night for ever and ever."

That's right, your going to be rounded up, bundled altogeter, and burned.

Salvation, however, is not entirely closed off to you. If any devils are interested in knowing how to attain salvation for themselves and off-spring, let me know
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#475053 Jan 6, 2013
Black Hebrew wrote:
First thing first, we must realize that the white man--those whom comprise the British empire (UK, America, Austrailia, New Zealand), as well as Spain, Portugal, Sweden, and France--are, collectively, the "Devil". That's right, there's no such thing as an invisible boogey-man with horns. G-d almighty has already returned to us Zimbabwe and South Africa and is in the process of eliminating all of the aforementioned countries via low birth rates, high immigration, and inter-racial marriage--and America, in which whites are predicted to become a minority within this very centry, is the next to fall under our control.
--This what will happen to those Gentiles whom enslaved and oppressed our ancestors:
"Nations will take them (black Hebrews) and bring them to their own place. And the house of Israel (The African Diaspora) will possess the nations as menservants and maidservants in the LORD's land. They (The Black Hebrews) will make captives of their captors and rule over their oppressors(The Edomites, white people)."
--And here's what will happen to those whom have stolen our identity and call themselves "jews" (i.e, those whites/Khazars whom are known as "jews" today)
"I will make those who are of the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews though they are not, but are liars--I will make them come and fall down at your (Black Hebrew's) feet and acknowledge that I have loved you."
--And in the end, those Edomites--Americans, British, Austrailians, New Zealanders, French, Swedish, Spanish, Portugal, etc., all of those from amongst the Edomites whom are collectively referred to as "Satan" in the scripture (i.e, the present rulers of the world)shall be destroyed.
"The time for judging this world has come, when Satan (White oppressors), the ruler of this world, will be cast out."
"10 And the devil (White Opprssors), who deceived them (Black Hebrews, etc), was thrown into the lake of burning sulfur, where the beast and the false prophet had been thrown. They will be
Salvation, however, is not entirely closed off to you. If any devils are interested in knowing how to attain salvation for themselves and off-spring, let me know
from Semities flows only semitic hebrew arabic and jewish line for sure not black hebrews ,
you are undeucated simple idiot not knowing basic lines of races

hebrews were never black and never whites,

you already torment your own stupid head called yourselves black hebrew
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#475054 Jan 6, 2013
Black Hebrew wrote:
you idiot
Edomities never were white race and never are today america or Europa,
who teach you those lies NAACP?

hittieties were not edomities,
atjan race of hitities and their culture came from gates of south east Turkey mountains,
their culture was high and spreaded in Europa, theor dna race,blond long hair,blue eyes adopted druids,celtics and vikings Nordway,Sweden,G.B. West Europa,and part west border of polish slavic nation called Pomeranians,Kashebe,etc....

so?
go take basic courses instead posting your cheap american history NAACP or nation of islam crap
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#475056 Jan 6, 2013
Drew H wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you include yourself and G in those outside sources that you reference?
I didn't say I "needed" any outside sources.
However in my quest for the truth, should I find an outside source which states things in agreement with what I have found through independent study, prayer, and the Holy Spirit's leading, am I to disregard it or consider it confirmation of what I have learned?
Most often, Shrink, when I post something from an outside source that I consider doctrinally sound according to the Bible, it is only because it is something that I have learned through the Holy Spirit's guidance prior to finding the reference that agrees.
Additionally, when I post something otherwise, I generally make the distinction that I neither agree nor disagree and am only posting it for discussion purposes.
We can experience revelation and inspiration from many different sources; however illumination comes only from God. For the most part, I'm not one who tends to jump on emotional bandwagons just because they make me feel good because emotions, which come from the heart, can be very deceiving. As a matter of fact, it is the truth that people have a hard time coming to grips with.
I warn you because of respect to you,

But sorry
inspiration of Gods Spirit you can only experience from Gods Word directed to only His children.

different sources are sources of this world,and put under question who they are,those who are searching from outside sources for inspiration,instead trust completly inffaliable truth of Bible ,and personal Quidance by Holy Spirit.

outside sources fit excelently 2 Cor 6;14-16.

I see G
as believer without of any salvation, but I see him as NOT LIAR,OR NOT UNEDUCATED MAN-HE IS ABLE TO FIGHT WITH HIS ONE SWORD WHOLE CROWDS OF FALSE CHRISTIANITY DEMONIC SPIRIT DOCTRINES,
and none is able to conquer him and his sword-that is what is G_O_D

don't forget I never search outside sources to back up my biblical posts

God bless you Drew,
thank you for your post sounding like you are one of most inteligent and humble man,you,Quin,L100 GW CS.and Skom
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#475057 Jan 6, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>You're going to hell.
your life already is hell,
full of confussions and babling to yourselves like Hu idiot and his word"we" means you and him,2 atheistic primitive penis d.....with full stinking sperm on both of you p...heads,lieying around and spreading false accusations about others
Pfuj
Black Hebrew

Fayetteville, NC

#475058 Jan 6, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
from Semities flows only semitic hebrew arabic and jewish line for sure not black hebrews ,
you are undeucated simple idiot not knowing basic lines of races
hebrews were never black and never whites,
you already torment your own stupid head called yourselves black hebrew
Actually, devil, the original hebrews were black--you've simply bought into the mis-information concocted by your evil forefathers.

And yes, I have an education.

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

#475059 Jan 6, 2013
Haarrumff!

“ Xue Rengui”

Khitan extraordinaire

#475060 Jan 6, 2013
Black Hebrew wrote:
Been awhile folks, this oughta be good...

Hello "Black Hebrew", are you the one Quin references here?

http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR...

OK, I'll bite(if for nothing more than curiosity)...

How can a "white devil" get saved? Please reference scripture, thank you:)
Doctor REALITY

West Memphis, AR

#475061 Jan 6, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
your life already is hell,
full of confussions and babling to yourselves like Hu idiot and his word"we" means you and him,2 atheistic primitive penis d.....with full stinking sperm on both of you p...heads,lieying around and spreading false accusations about others
Pfuj
Why are you so immature?
Doctor REALITY

West Memphis, AR

#475062 Jan 6, 2013
BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA wrote:
<quoted text>
instead head,you got penis head,
and from your head flows stinking sperm,and false acussations of posters not known to you,
you can be sued from slander,and without of proff accusations,
be careful with your sperm around,rather you swallow your own sperm,and shut your f....face and never post again Lies you uneducated godless pagan and idiot
prrrrrrrrr
You had a failed lobotomy,didn't you? You should sue.
Black Hebrew

Fayetteville, NC

#475063 Jan 6, 2013
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
Been awhile folks, this oughta be good...
Hello "Black Hebrew", are you the one Quin references here?
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR...
OK, I'll bite(if for nothing more than curiosity)...
How can a "white devil" get saved? Please reference scripture, thank you:)
It's a bit tricky--you're gonna have to be burned and die (i.e. the "lake of fire") and then re-incarnate into another people to whom the gift of salvation is available.

For the women amongst you, a good start would be for them to bear black-Hebrew children so as to save their descendants from the future punishment.

shalom

“Messenger w/ a Message”

Since: Sep 07

planet earth, for now

#475064 Jan 6, 2013
Senecus wrote:
Haarrumff!
Did I just hear something? Oh, it was you. What's up John Senecus?

“Romans 8:1.”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#475066 Jan 6, 2013
Well gang I've got to turn in early tonight. I have to be up very early and at the Hospital by 6:00am tomorrow for my surgery to implant the ICD at 8:00am. The surgery should take anywhere from 2 to 4 hours. And if all goes according to plan I'll be home sometime on Tuesday.

I hope you all have a great night. God bless.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#475067 Jan 6, 2013
Black Hebrew wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, devil, the original hebrews were black--you've simply bought into the mis-information concocted by your evil forefathers.
And yes, I have an education.
you are stupid again
devil is not earthly creature falling in categories of deifferent DNA created only for Human
dna Piment of color is deppendent from area where thos all 3 races resided before earth division Peleg time after Flood of Noah and today

devil is spirit,and spirits doesn't have any earthly colors you uneducated clown

your education is misleaded by russians scientists denying original history of races

Hebrews are line of semities- they are not black
rather Cham mitties are black carnation residing always in African continent very hostile for white and othe color skin

you are dumb black rascistic scum,preaching rascism and hate against other races

go take free media basic courses you poor clown

“ Xue Rengui”

Khitan extraordinaire

#475068 Jan 6, 2013
I come in and the place empties out...

I DID use deodorant this morning...I think...yeah, that can't be it ;)

I see the "Eternal Security" 'question'(OSAS) still going strong, it IS quite a point of contention amongst the brethren, but shouldn't lead to division and strife/ridicule.

"Beloved, do not imitate evil but imitate good. Whoever does good is from God; whoever does evil has not seen God."(3John 1:11)

And forgive me I would be remiss:
Hope All are having a pleasant beginning to the New Year:)

An observation:

Only 3 guys that did justice to a goatee-

Sigmund Freud

Lenin

and Ming the Merciless!

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#475069 Jan 6, 2013
Black Hebrew wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a bit tricky--you're gonna have to be burned and die (i.e. the "lake of fire") and then re-incarnate into another people to whom the gift of salvation is available.
For the women amongst you, a good start would be for them to bear black-Hebrew children so as to save their descendants from the future punishment.
shalom
iyai! writer, you cover all the bases. you mix christianity, hinduism and racism all into one. you is quite a controversy.

I don't even want to imagine where you get your beliefs from!
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#475071 Jan 6, 2013
Red Apples wrote:
Well gang I've got to turn in early tonight. I have to be up very early and at the Hospital by 6:00am tomorrow for my surgery to implant the ICD at 8:00am. The surgery should take anywhere from 2 to 4 hours. And if all goes according to plan I'll be home sometime on Tuesday.
if you agree
I will also include your name to my prayer?
be good and have quiet without of fear night,
quietness and calm heart helps a lot

sorry RA my old pal,for my sometimes ugly words,
I really never think something bad against you or anyone?
God bless you

“ Xue Rengui”

Khitan extraordinaire

#475072 Jan 6, 2013
Red Apples wrote:
Hello Red, I remember you writing about that procedure some months back, time surely flies:)

Prayers that all goes well, and you continue to strengthen. May the blessing be yours...
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#475073 Jan 6, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>You had a failed lobotomy,didn't you? You should sue.
all normal people
pee on you and your atheistic friend HU
just shut your penis face,if you doesn't know posters,
stop Lies,or accuse them without of any proff,you clown pretending to be friend
you are nothing,cheaap low class bum like your friend HU lazy walfare punk twisting words and spewing daily against God,
you with him only sit like parasities and icon negatively all posts,
shame
pfuj mother f..... godless idiot
pfuj
and stop respond to me you piece of s...and you lobotomies ..f...you
penis d... and cyber coward, miserable pagan,and wrecked dieyng creature
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#475074 Jan 6, 2013
Senecus wrote:
I come in and the place empties out...
I DID use deodorant this morning...I think...yeah, that can't be it ;)
I see the "Eternal Security" 'question'(OSAS) still going strong, it IS quite a point of contention amongst the brethren, but shouldn't lead to division and strife/ridicule.
"Beloved, do not imitate evil but imitate good. Whoever does good is from God; whoever does evil has not seen God."(3John 1:11)
And forgive me I would be remiss:
Hope All are having a pleasant beginning to the New Year:)
An observation:
Only 3 guys that did justice to a goatee-
Sigmund Freud
Lenin
and Ming the Merciless!
you forgot one more
A.Hitler-genius,military tactic,suicidle hero who took armies of humankind with him to the hell

Geobels said one time
"if people will be in silence,stones will shrie about us forever"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Women hate disabled men and find them disgusting (Sep '08) 19 min Gimp The pimp 77
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 31 min AussieBobby 272,472
Blackwhiteloves.com is not satisfying me for wh... 36 min chidara 1
Poll Are Mexicans Taking Over America (May '13) 56 min Johnny 8
Yanbu Gays 1 hr abahabah 6
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr karl44 600,247
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Aura Mytha 866,190
The Christian Atheist debate 1 hr ChristineM 2,137
Sleeping with mother (Oct '13) 5 hr imr 48
More from around the web