Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Me too! Epi be awesome! I'm in a very silly mood today.
<3
:-).....Thanks JL.....God Bless Friend

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

Juicylu wrote:
I went to church today!!! I didn't freak out! Yay! Praise Jesus!
<3
Yes...Praise Jesus!!

:-)

Since: Jan 13

Amman, Jordan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

please join us friend
www.forexgloves.com

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

Epiphany2 wrote:
Today's Prayer
Dear God,
You are in control, even when life seems so out of control. Please help me to keep my focus on you and your will. I want to trust in you even in the midst of circumstances I don't understand. Keep me honest and humble. I pray you will provide my needs and provide the ability for me to help those who are so spiritually, and physically, needy...in my family, my community, and around the world. Guide me to work together with my brothers and sisters in Christ to accomplish great things for you.
Prime Time with God
Amen.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

Have a Blesed day today....God Be with you

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Good Bro... I had a long good workout at the gym today as the wife took the kids to a place called Dave & Buster's. Wanted to go but I needed some me-time for a change...lol ---> "Me-time"...
I can fully appreciate that bro, between work and taking care of some business it was a bitter/sweet day, but God is good.
Blessings.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

http://news.yahoo.com/nyc-subway-deaths-barri... Personally,I think New York should be SUED for those last two incidents.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

http://news.yahoo.com/gay-marriage-remains-to... While I feel like many children involved in 'lesbian' unions might receive better care and attention than children involved in 'homosexual' unions,(because most women are better suited for childcare than most men)IT STILL SENDS THE WRONG MORAL MESSAGE TO THEIR INNOCENT LITLE MINDS. And many children will ask their 'parents' WHY they don't have a 'MOMMY and a DADDY' like most of the other kids. And you know what?? They won't be able to give them an answer that will really satisfy the chldren's God-given moral conscious.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

http://news.yahoo.com/former-rep-patrick-kenn... Legal 'pot',gay marriage,etc,are just a few of many reasons pointing towards the inevitable destruction of America. And I believe God has allowed all of the right 'political pieces' to be put in place that are pointing in that direction.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

Doctor REALITY wrote:
http://news.yahoo.com/gay-marr iage-remains-tough-sell-illino is-183249107.html While I feel like many children involved in 'lesbian' unions might receive better care and attention than children involved in 'homosexual' unions,(because most women are better suited for childcare than most men)IT STILL SENDS THE WRONG MORAL MESSAGE TO THEIR INNOCENT LITLE MINDS. And many children will ask their 'parents' WHY they don't have a 'MOMMY and a DADDY' like most of the other kids. And you know what?? They won't be able to give them an answer that will really satisfy the chldren's God-given moral conscious.
That is sad and tragic but why should the CITY be held responsible for those deaths?

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

Doctor REALITY wrote:
http://news.yahoo.com/gay-marr iage-remains-tough-sell-illino is-183249107.html While I feel like many children involved in 'lesbian' unions might receive better care and attention than children involved in 'homosexual' unions,(because most women are better suited for childcare than most men)IT STILL SENDS THE WRONG MORAL MESSAGE TO THEIR INNOCENT LITLE MINDS. And many children will ask their 'parents' WHY they don't have a 'MOMMY and a DADDY' like most of the other kids. And you know what?? They won't be able to give them an answer that will really satisfy the chldren's God-given moral conscious.
I agree.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Good morning everyone. &#55357;&#56842;
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

http://news.yahoo.com/second-time-obama-not-t... I feel SO sorry for this nation. God has allowed Barack Obama,the first non-European man,to become president of this nation for a reason. And it's NOT for the purpose of 'saving' it. It's for the purpose of bringing about end-time Bible prophecy. But the GOP have themselves to thank for the MASS MIGRATION to this country because of policies and ways of doing business that have made living in other countries more hopeless. That and the tyranny that immigrants are fleeing from. I wonder has Obama ever said the the story about his grandmother saying she saw him being born in Kenya isn't true.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> That is sad and tragic but why should the CITY be held responsible for those deaths?
If the city doesn't have the 'safeguards' in place to protect bystanders from trains coming into those subways,I say the door is wide-open to potential lawsuits.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

LAWEST100 wrote:
Good morning everyone. &#55357;&#56842;
Hoo U talkin' to??! Ain't nobody heah but me and U!
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

http://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory... Man,this guy just doesn't get it: THE PEOPLE OF SYRIA WILL NEVER ACCEPT HIM AGAIN!!! Why doesn't he just LEAVE and go into exile,instead of risking ending up like Gadaffi and Hussein??!!
LEE ANN

Old Saybrook, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
I love that passage, thank you <3
YES THIS IS WHAT LOVE IS. GODS LOVE IS LIKE THE love of a parent to there child; NEVER ENDING.

“squuuze me”

Since: Feb 09

Florida, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

lil whispers wrote:
Please in mind I am only sharing.Thank you.
The making of Papyrus;
Ancient Egyptians harvest the papyus plant and turned it into writting material using the following.
The stem of the harvested reed was divided into sections usurally between 12 and 18 inches long.
The green outer rind was stripped off,exposing the soft inner pith.While still fresh the pith was cut
lengthwise into strips.
The strips were moistened with water until the pith softened to produce a natural gummy substance.
Then the strips were laid out vertically on a hard surface with their edges touching or slightly over lapped a second layer of strips was arranged horizontally over the first and covered with a cloth to absorb excess water.The gummy surface of the strips acted as a binding agent between the layers.
In order to consolidate the two layers the papyrus strips were pounded with a wooden mallet for an hour or more until the fibers broke down and matted together.Then the sheet was placed under a heavy weight and left to dry in the sun.The bonding of the layers of fibers made the papyrus strong enough to use as writting surface.
The dry sheet was trimmed and its surface was smoothed with pumice and burnished with a shell,stone or piece of ivory.The side with horizontal fibers was more carefully polished than the other.This was the side usually selected for writting although many papyrus documents were written on both sides.
The results creamy white sheets attached end to end with flour paste to make long length that were then rolled up as scrollls.The papyrus was rolled so that the veritical fibers which had more give were on the outside.To aid in unrolling the scrolls dowels made of wood or stone were attached to the ends.
Just sharing thought you might find this interesting.
Very similar to how plywood is made today ...believe it or not.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/syrias-as... O people of Sryia,how long shall the Lord suffer through thy unbelief??! Thou hast rejected the Lord of Glory who gave His life for you Calvary,and you have suffered through many years of family tyranny as punishment.

“squuuze me”

Since: Feb 09

Florida, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

Doctor REALITY wrote:
http://news.yahoo.com/former-r ep-patrick-kennedy-leads-campa ign-against-legal-191400143.ht ml Legal 'pot',gay marriage,etc,are just a few of many reasons pointing towards the inevitable destruction of America. And I believe God has allowed all of the right 'political pieces' to be put in place that are pointing in that direction.
Are you a member of Westboro Baptist?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 min Porkpie Hat 257,779
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min ChristineM 732,554
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min June VanDerMark 538,632
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 5 min KiMare 94,612
4 word game (use same Letter) (Mar '13) 8 min andet1987 997
lesbian sexting 9 min KatieUk966 8
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 14 min WasteWater 4,314
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr Clearwater 173,259
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••