Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I think she is the most Vulgar poster there is.....That is my opinion of course.....
Well, there are a few, but she is right up there, and no doubts that is exactly where she wants to be. Each of us to their own, and I am certainly not hanging around to read more, but there are some posters that are OK as such. Thankfully, when we get those who come in here with their foul language, we protest to the point where they either leave or moderate their choice of words. That's why I call this my Haven...... a place where we can all find love and peace filled words, scriptures and Prayers :)

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

O Come let us sing unto the Lord let us make a joyful noise to the rock of salvation.

Let us come before his presence with thankgivivng and make a joyful noise unto him with psalms.

For the Lord is a great God and a great King above all gods.

In his hand are the deep places of the earth;the strength of the hills is his also.

The sea is his and he made it;and his hands formed the dry land.

O Come let us worship and bow down;let us kneel before the Lord our maker.

For he is our god; and we are the people of his pasture and the sheep of his hand.To day if ye will hear his voice.

Harden not your heart as in the provocation and as in the day of temptation in the wilderness.

Forty years long was I grieved with this generation and said,It is a people that do err in their hearts and they have not known my ways;

Unto whom I sware in my wrath that they should not enter into my rest.
Psalms 95

“Ungood doubleplus duckspeak.”

Since: Dec 12

jill hart photography

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

Serah wrote:
<quoted text>LOL.... I shudder read I read some of the words I wrote when I first entered the Land of Topix and find it hard to handle how arrogant I was. Of course, the words are left for all to see, and I am so glad that GOD gave me the opportunity to look back and be my own Judge.

My E-Book (The Morning Star) was all about my woes and troubles, and how Faith and Prayer took me to places that gave me rewards ... all through my life. Amazing stuff!!

I lost a family (also written about as I was undergoing the experience) and at the time this happened, I was very angry and accordingly, so were my words. GOD gave me the last 10 hours of my Mum's life, just the two of and it was amazingly special, and I know for a fact that how I worded my experiences at the time, will be edited with love. That is why I keep calling it a journal ~ it is truly a reflection of seeking and finding Humility.

We can see the words of those who are Humble, and Meek ~ and accordingly, feel their love. And it is these people, the Humble and the Meek, who I love and who I am proud to call Family.

JOB 38:11 and The Davinci Code gave me words of comfort on the night I denounced my family by blood; long story but it was the night of my 51st birthday, I was given the DVD and JOB 38:11 was the scripture on the slab that Silas struck and killed the Nun with.

I waited with excitement for the movie to finish; got my Bible and read the Scripture, then read the Book of JOB (I no longer call it the Chapter)(11 also means much to me - 38 & 11 in my eyes is 11 & 11 for some purposes) and knew things were OK.

Job 38:11 And said, Hitherto shalt thou come, but no further: and here shall thy proud waves be..

Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household etc

KJV

I have my family back again, and they have come back with love in their hearts, understanding and comprehension; if I had carried on with the charade of happy family amid the lies and deceit, it would still be awful. We have no need for awful these days, and I thank GOD for giving the strength, and being the wisdom, of helping me grow :)
Amen <3 ebook link?
:)

“Painters Find Beauty in Life ”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

Skombolis wrote:
EDit Seraphine
Sorry, that last post was not to you but just to the room in general
I use Adblocker to block all the pages on Topix except the reply page. But with ads it blocks the numbers we need to see to post. So if i want to post to the room I have to go to any random post and hit reply then delete the post and then I have an empty box in which to post to the room. I used your post because it was small but then forgot to delete your post. Sorry about that
Bonsoir Skombolis *Smiles* do not worry there is no need to be sorry.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Well, there are a few, but she is right up there, and no doubts that is exactly where she wants to be. Each of us to their own, and I am certainly not hanging around to read more, but there are some posters that are OK as such. Thankfully, when we get those who come in here with their foul language, we protest to the point where they either leave or moderate their choice of words. That's why I call this my Haven...... a place where we can all find love and peace filled words, scriptures and Prayers :)
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOUUUUUUUUUUUU
DR SHRINK ALSO LOVES YOU, like little babe toy

this place is peaceful,
only few ungodly crips interupt this place, and don't want to understand sincere jokes of maestro dr shrink,leader of all insane spiritual and sick atheistis sending them to the mental institution,
esspecialy churches fanatics believing in the church sermons full of demented lies

good night my darling be be

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Tou muito triste, todo o mundo brigando...,
Sim,é, eu acredito que a melhor maneira de ser cristão é viver por exemplo e assim faz Sora. Isso é o que as pessoas pensam de quando eles aqui a palavra cristã. Estou profundamente envergonhado agora.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

lil whispers wrote:
O Come let us sing unto the Lord let us make a joyful noise to the rock of salvation.
Let us come before his presence with thankgivivng and make a joyful noise unto him with psalms.
For the Lord is a great God and a great King above all gods.
In his hand are the deep places of the earth;the strength of the hills is his also.
The sea is his and he made it;and his hands formed the dry land.
O Come let us worship and bow down;let us kneel before the Lord our maker.
For he is our god; and we are the people of his pasture and the sheep of his hand.To day if ye will hear his voice.
Harden not your heart as in the provocation and as in the day of temptation in the wilderness.
Forty years long was I grieved with this generation and said,It is a people that do err in their hearts and they have not known my ways;
Unto whom I sware in my wrath that they should not enter into my rest.
Psalms 95
Bonsoir, the fighting I see here is nothing short of shameful and in the process of doing so we degrade ourselves and we soil the name and image of God because we are his representatives. I believe that our Faith needs reform.

“Saved. ”

Since: Aug 12

Like Ice On planet Mercury

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

LAWEST100 wrote:
Good evening everyone.
Hey there Lawest...

jill hart photography

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

Sunday January 6
This Year, Live by the Beatitudes (6)
Ex 20:1-3, Deut 6:1-9, Mk 12:28-34, Rev 2:1-7
'Blessed are the pure in heart...' Matthew 5:8

Make your heart 'a controlled environment', because what happens there determines how you respond to life. When it comes to people, pastimes and pursuits, don't open yourself to anything that has the potential to take you captive, or to make you cynical and cold-hearted. If you do, you'll shut yourself off from God's blessing. In his book The Applause of Heaven, Max Lucado writes:'The countryside was flat and predictable...that's why the thing stood out on the horizon like a science-fiction city... a refinery. The function of that maze of machinery is defined by its name. A refinery takes whatever comes in and purifies it, so that it's ready to go out. It does for petroleum what your heart should do for you--removes the bad and utilises the good... Jesus said, "The good man brings good things out of the good stored in his heart..." (Luke 6:45) So here are some questions you need to ask yourself, "When I'm criticised or ignored do I bite back, or bite my tongue? When I'm on overload do I blow my top, or stay cool? When I hear gossip do I entertain it, silence it or spread it? When somebody offends me do I harbour a grudge, or choose to forgive?" It all depends on the condition of your heart.' When your heart has been purified you'll begin to see God in people, places and situations you never noticed Him at work in before. Knowing first hand the dangers of spiritual heart disease, the Psalmist wrote:'Create in me a clean heart, O God...'(Psalm 51:10) If you need a spiritual catharsis, spend time in the presence of God.
The Word for Today

Those are some great questions that I've asked myself many times. My heart most certainly needed to be refined, I think it's still being refined. Thank you Lord for showing me your love and for being patient enough to refine my heart, in Jesus' name, Amen.
Peace <3

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Hey there Lawest...
Bonsoir Qu, what do you think of my above obdervation. I believe that we as Christians are charged to care for and love all people equally however we have not been doing that rather I feel the opposite and it is sad and tragic.
Sora

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Hey there Lawest...
Bonsoir Monseuir Qu, I pray that our posts do not come across as harsh but even Jesus was assertive when need be. What we see at work here is nothing more than pure ego and hardened hearts may God in His infinite mercy and power strengthen us to withstand the coming verbal storms. Modern Christianity I believe has strayed from the message of Jesus it has become commmerialized and fraudulent to a degree and God holds all people accountable for what we do in His name. Do you see my point mon ami?

jill hart photography

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

Seraphine wrote:
<quoted text>Sim,é, eu acredito que a melhor maneira de ser cristão é viver por exemplo e assim faz Sora. Isso é o que as pessoas pensam de quando eles aqui a palavra cristã. Estou profundamente envergonhado agora.
Eu acredito disso tambem.
<3

jill hart photography

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

Seraphine wrote:
<quoted text>Bonsoir, the fighting I see here is nothing short of shameful and in the process of doing so we degrade ourselves and we soil the name and image of God because we are his representatives. I believe that our Faith needs reform.
Ta certa, eu concordo com voce.
Paz <3

“squuuze me”

Since: Feb 09

Florida, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

Dr Creepy wrote:
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOUUUUUUUUUUUU
DR SHRINK ALSO LOVES YOU, like little babe toy
this place is peaceful,
only few ungodly crips interupt this place, and don't want to understand sincere jokes of maestro dr shrink,leader of all insane spiritual and sick atheistis sending them to the mental institution,
esspecialy churches fanatics believing in the church sermons full of demented lies
good night my darling be be
Dork ...

jill hart photography

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

hick-up wrote:
<quoted text>Dork ...
Lol.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Eu acredito disso tambem.
<3
Eu sei que você faz minha irmã eu posso ver isso. Minha oração é para a mudança interna.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Ta certa, eu concordo com voce.
Paz <3
Congratulo-me com o que vocêé capaz de ver o ponto que eu estou fazendo isso é uma observação simples que é tudo.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

Seraphine wrote:
<quoted text>
Bonsoir, the fighting I see here is nothing short of shameful and in the process of doing so we degrade ourselves and we soil the name and image of God because we are his representatives. I believe that our Faith needs reform.
How do you defind a false representative from a true representive?

As in;Was there to come a time when people would not listen to plain Bible truth.
For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine but after their own lust shall they heap themselves teachers having iching ears; and they shall turn away from the truth and shall be turned unto fables. 2 Timothy 4:3&4.

Or in;How did Christ present the truth to the people.
And with many parables spake He the word unto them as they were able to hear it.Mark 4:33
He that is not with me is against Me and he that gathereth not with me scattereth.Luke 11:23

You beleive faith needs reforming.
Will only be done when;
What is characteristic of heavenly wisdom.
The wisdom that is from above is first pure,then peaceable,gentle, and east to intreated,full of mercy and good fruit without pariality and without hypocrisy.James 3:17
God Bless.

“Saved. ”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

Seraphine wrote:
<quoted text>
Bonsoir Qu, what do you think of my above obdervation. I believe that we as Christians are charged to care for and love all people equally however we have not been doing that rather I feel the opposite and it is sad and tragic.
Bonsoir, I just got back on the board as I was working on something else.. let me take a look.

“Saved. ”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

REVELATION

Rev 1:10-11

"On the Lord’s Day I was in the Spirit, and I heard behind me a loud voice like a trumpet, WHICH SAID:“WRITE ON A SCROLL what you see and send it to the seven churches: to EPHESUS, SMYRNA, PERGAMUM, THYATIRA, SARDIS, PHILADELPHIA and LAODICEA.”

A. Write On A Scroll - Pretty self-explanatory... they didn't use a book form back then as we know it... although a lot of translations say "book" instead of "scroll". There little i-tablets were primitive... a simple roll of parchment. Well Quin, John was on a deserted island and in exile... so how did he get some parchment to scribe wif? True, the island of Patmos was deserted by a previous group of peoples... and in time it became a prison "labor" colony. The prisoners worked the mines and they had military overseers for laborers and jailers were there also, what have you. Ships would come there and bring supplie and correspondence from parts of the Roman empire and receive correspondence and quarry work. There was a prisoner form of trade going on in the island.

1. "Ephesus" means "permitted"... it said to be the capital of Ionia in Asia Minor and a capital of the Roman province in Asia. Ionia was a coastal region of what is now present-day Turkey.

2. "Smyrna" means "myrrh"...

3. "Pergumum" or "Pergamos" means "height or elevation"...

4. "Thyatira" means "odour of affliction"...

5. "Sardis" means "red ones"...(from blood-red sardine stone... also located on priest's breastplate)

6. "Philadelphia" means "brotherly love"...

7. "Laocidea" means "justice of the people"...

B. Lordwilling, later... those who are interested can look with me into the significance of the meaning of the names as it relates to the messages from Jesus to the angels (messengers) of the churches in Rev chapters 2 & 3.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

479 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min thewordofme 721,884
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min June VanDerMark 533,266
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 6 min RiccardoFire 93,808
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 12 min shyam 4,863
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 20 min MUQ1 256,837
Cars.......and then REAL CARS 22 min Doctor REALITY 1
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 31 min MUQ1 36,543
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 40 min Mandela 115,458
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 6 hr SimmerExtreme 85
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••