|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

huk wek fu fue wrote:
<quoted text>
Sir
again you are right
if you wish,you can look independently without of their help,
organization of JW and their doctrines,many og them are 100% biblicaly truth and support your biblical view
heaven is reserved only for 14400 new heavenly goverment ruling in the future on this new heaven and new eart of resurected righteouess humans after Gods Judgement
same wicked criminal never enter same day heavens with Jesus Christ,because Jesus Christ was resurected from the hell(hades)after 3 days sleep, and after 40 days He enter heavens ACTS 1;11
criminal killed on the tree still sleep to the time of resurection of just ones or righteouess ones
They are refusing to address scripture

I would add

1 Corinthians 15:12-17
Now if Christ be preached that he rose from the dead, how say some among you that there is no resurrection of the dead? But if there be no resurrection of the dead, then is Christ not risen. And if Christ be not risen, then is our preaching vain, and your faith is also vain. Yea, and we are found false witnesses of God; because we have testified of God that he raised up Christ: whom he raised not up, if so be that the dead rise not. For if the dead rise not, then is not Christ raised: And if Christ be not raised, your faith is vain; ye are yet in your sins.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

huk wek fu fue wrote:
<quoted text>
andrew is good believer and he is Hebrew from his ancestors, He got in his genes hebrew understanding of his core parents hebrew langauge and for him Jeho shuah is sweet Saviour
if you are not geneticaly hebrew ,word Jesus sound for you more sweet inside of your mind,as dead hebrew pronounce of name Jeho shua or Yeho shu ah,
or Reza Ma Ha VaEl- same meaning Jesus of Greek Iessou
Andrew is smart guy,and spiritualy mature with his posts many christians can learn a lot,
same is BLL,
you too,
Only each one of us slowly grow up to the spiritual adulthood maturity
have good evening
I see what you are saying

That is kind of where my initial concern was as I feel my relationship with Jesus was made under my English understanding and following. I have to admit ti doesn't feel natual for me to say Yeshua. It feels like trying to be something I am not but I thought maybe that was just because anything different than what we are used to will feel strange

I may have to re-think this again as I want to do what is proper in terms of addressing Him but it hasn't felt normal to me when I do it

(T) Peace

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
I would add
Now if Christ be preached that he rose from the dead, how say some among you that there is no resurrection of the dead? But if there be no resurrection of the dead, then is Christ not risen. And if Christ be not risen, then is our preaching vain, and your faith is also vain. Yea, and we are found false witnesses of God; because we have testified of God that he raised up Christ: whom he raised not up, if so be that the dead rise not. For if the dead rise not, then is not Christ raised: And if Christ be not raised, your faith is vain; ye are yet in your sins.
This what I mean you hide you ignorance about the bible by writing the bible.

what that verse have to do with we discussion?

That verse is Paul rebuking those that say there is no resurrection.

You think there is no resurrection? then you no belong to Jesus Christ.

And if you think there is a resurrection, then what this verse you write have to do with we discussion?

Nothing.

The discussion is about spirit and body resurrection. saved spirits with Jesus right now. lost souls in hell right now.

That what we talking about. And even Jesus Himself say david spirit alive;;;and yet you disagree.

just because you write a lot of the bible on here, that not mean you know the bible. and you just prove it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>it very simple.
I already tell you those scriptures talking about BODILY resurrection, not spirit. in judgement is where spirit get body FINAL judgement.
..and you still no get it.
The writing I post from the website make it clear as day,
...and you still no get it.
Nowhere in bible it say Spirit sleep,
Jesus himself say in the present that the spirit of David is talking to the Lord,
So either you too dumb or stupid to get it, and I no think you dumb or stupid.
Or you arrogance and pride and you love for arguing, fight and rebellion not want to make you concede. And I think that what it is.
And that say a lot about you spirit. If you spirit was of Jesus Christ, you would have just conceded that you wrong and you now know the truth.
But you PRIDE won't let that happen. Jesus not into pride and arrogance. that not spirit of Jesus, that spirit of Jesus enemy satan.
get saved writer.
No you don't get it. It makes no sense to raise a dead body to judgement

John 5:28-29
Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.

And it specifically says Christ's SOUL was in hades

Acts 2:31
He seeing this before spake of the resurrection of Christ, that his soul was not left in hell, neither his flesh did see corruption.

But I would suggest you read the following very carefully as you are denying there is a Resurrection of the dead

God doesn't raise up dead bodies to judge them if judgement has already been passed. And if they were already in heaven and or hell then how is it AFTER their dead bodies are risen are they resurrected unto life or condemnation? What you say makes no sense. And we get new bodies in Heaven

2 Corinthians 5:3

For we will not be spirits without bodies, but we will put on new heavenly bodies. 4 Our dying bodies make us groan and sigh, but it's not that we want to die and have no bodies at all. We want to slip into our new bodies so that these dying bodies will be swallowed up by everlasting life.
huk wek fu fue

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
I would add
excelent passage
completly deny worldwide christianity doctrines of flying to the heaven after phisical death,

Bible clearly teach about resurection of righteouess one so called great crowd who will worship God before Holy Curtain like Izraleties, behind Holy Curtain could only enter chosen by God holy priests Levities

it is same in spiritual sense, MOST HOLY TABERNACLE AND GODS THRONE IS IN HEAVEN,DARK CURTAIN COVER THIS PLACE BEFORE THOSE WHO LIVE ON THIS EARTH BEFORE GODS CURTAIN WORSHIPING GOD, REV 7;9 THEY DIE AND HAVING RESURECTION CHANCE AS RIGHTEOUESS ONES TO LIVE FOREVER ON THIS EARTH

having Gods Most Holy Name on their foreheads

only last remnant of members of Heavenly Goverment is save,always save and fill ranks of 14400

there exist not such biblical passage who tell us, that:
all dogs animals, and humans fly to the heaven after their phisical death

I know,
if we know THE TRUTH
we can not LIE,TO GAIN FRIENDSHIP OR WORLD APLAUZE

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>...You think there is no resurrection? then you no belong to Jesus Christ....
According to Paul.

What did Jesus say ?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>This what I mean you hide you ignorance about the bible by writing the bible.
And if you think there is a resurrection, then what this verse you write have to do with we discussion?
Nothing.
The discussion is about spirit and body resurrection. saved spirits with Jesus right now. lost souls in hell right now.
That what we talking about. And even Jesus Himself say david spirit alive;;;and yet you disagree.
just because you write a lot of the bible on here, that not mean you know the bible. and you just prove it.
You don't understand or know the Bible at all. Keep reading that passage. It is not talking just of Christ being ressurected but of those that doubt there is a resurrection of the dead and is saying if there is none than Christ Himself could not have been resurrected.

Keep reading..

29Now if there is no resurrection, what will those do who are baptized for the dead? If the dead are not raised at all, why are people baptized for them? 30And as for us, why do we endanger ourselves every hour? 31I die every day—I mean that, brothers—just as surely as I glory over you in Christ Jesus our Lord. 32If I fought wild beasts in Ephesus for merely human reasons, what have I gained? If the dead are not raised,“Let us eat and drink,for tomorrow we die.”

Learn your Bible before you start calling others ignorant

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>This what I mean you hide you ignorance about the bible by writing the bible.
Nothing.
1 Corinthians 15
16For if the dead are not raised, then Christ has not been raised either. 17And if Christ has not been raised, your faith is futile; you are still in your sins. 18Then those also who have fallen asleep in Christ are lost. 19If only for this life we have hope in Christ, we are to be pitied more than all men.

Now look at the last verse,

if only for this life we have hope in Christ, we are to be pitied more than all men.

Now look at the verse right before it

18Then those also who have fallen asleep in Christ are lost.

Now read the whole thing again

Then explain how it says Christ's soul was in hell

He seeing this before spake of the resurrection of Christ, that his soul was not left in hell, neither his flesh did see corruption.

If you want to believe we go to heaven or hell in spirit and then Christ comes back to judge the living and the dead who are already in heaven and hell and takes back with them just the dead bodies that he resurrected unto life or death than so be it. That makes no sense

I am done with this, it is a waste of my time at this point
huk wek fu fue

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
I see what you are saying
That is kind of where my initial concern was as I feel my relationship with Jesus was made under my English understanding and following. I have to admit ti doesn't feel natual for me to say Yeshua. It feels like trying to be something I am not but I thought maybe that was just because anything different than what we are used to will feel strange
I may have to re-think this again as I want to do what is proper in terms of addressing Him but it hasn't felt normal to me when I do it
(T) Peace
WE always have to never forget 1 Commandment
to LOVE OUR GOD FROM OUR HEART, NOT LIPS,OR SOUND GOOD FOR OTHERS

I my language Jesus name sounds JESU,not DZESUS like english,

I never use english pronounce of Our Saviour DZESUS only JESUS- easier tunderstand by you inside of my heart is Yesus

OR HIS FATHER NOT DZEHOWA(JEHOVA) ONLY YEHOWA
same I pray constantly only in my own languge,
but Bible am able to read in German, polish, russian,greek and some hebrew,
this is good for mind knowledge, but for heart is always good to use own language bringing Sweet Savour to yourselves and to those who listen us.2 Cor 2;16-17
v17.....is very interesant and up to date,
For we are not as many
which corrupt the word of God;
BUT AS OF SINCERITY BUT AS OF GOD
IN THE SIGHT OF GOD SPEAK WE IN CHRIST
huk wek fu fue

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't understand or know the Bible at all. Keep reading that passage. It is not talking just of Christ being ressurected but of those that doubt there is a resurrection of the dead and is saying if there is none than Christ Himself could not have been resurrected.
Keep reading..
29Now if there is no resurrection, what will those do who are baptized for the dead? If the dead are not raised at all, why are people baptized for them? 30And as for us, why do we endanger ourselves every hour? 31I die every day—I mean that, brothers—just as surely as I glory over you in Christ Jesus our Lord. 32If I fought wild beasts in Ephesus for merely human reasons, what have I gained? If the dead are not raised,“Let us eat and drink,for tomorrow we die.”
Learn your Bible before you start calling others ignorant
TRIFECTA DOESN'T SPEAK FROM HIS MIND
he use some outside sources and quote them,it is like plagarazing,

he behave like babe drinking mama breast milk, and is not mature enough to express his independent foughts based only on Bible

WE DON'T NEED ANY OUTSIDE SOURCES HELP, TO UNDERSTAND BIBLIE UNDER PERSONAL QUIDENCE OF GODS SPIRIT

good night

it is very very difficult to keep patience, forgiveness or forget sins of others,and not controling our own

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
According to Paul.
What did Jesus say ?
look here woman and child abuser, I no want to discuss nothing with you because I think you is one of the most wickedest evil vile and stupid person I ever come across on the internet.

Because you dumb and stupid obsession with paul is retarded. Is just 66 or so authors inspired by God to write the bible. So how you no have no problem with the author of 1st and 2nd john or the author of hebrew or Jude or 1st and 2nd peter or Isaiah or Jeremiah or Ezekiel or David or Solomon or Nehemiah and all of the other authors...but you have problem with only Paul?

And it simple why. God inspired Paul to write how believers in Jesus Christ morally should live. And you no want to live that way, so you try and discredit Paul.

Is nothing new. I see this argument over paul from many others not stupid as you for many yrs. Because is Paul bring Jesus to the Gentiles. And you and many don't want that, because you no want to worship Jesus and want to live you ungodly morally disgusting and filthy existence.

No come to me with that argument woman and child abuser. You should be in prison and castrated. You is of no good and no use. go find another woman and child to abuse you wicked evil serpent.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

According to trifecta when we die our spirits go straight to heaven or hell. And the second coming of Christ is when Jesus returns to judge our corpses and will resurrect our lifeless mortal long decomposed corpses and judge those and resurrect some to eternal life and some to damnation.

So I guess the second coming is Christ just doing corpse removal because the part that matters, our spirits, have long been sent to Heaven or hell

Interesting

“squuuze me”

Since: Feb 09

Florida, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

huk wek fish face wrote:
saved always saved like you stupid under this tree,laughing like idiot to the ghosts and muts
sesh
your last laugh is going to be like lost old cow tears
Sheese ...to many letters huh?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

huk wek fu fue wrote:
<quoted text>

it is very very difficult to keep patience, forgiveness or forget sins of others,and not controling our own
Tell me about it! LOL

I know we have a bad history but good advice is good advice and correct Biblical teaching is correct Biblical teaching. I am not going to pretend otherwise

Some posters will compliment others only because they are looking for allies or like that the person attacks someone they don't like. I hate that and always have and always will. But advice on the proper way to use Christ's name and reminders to keep ourselves under control and providing useful scripture speaks for itself and I will acknowledge that

(T) Peace

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
1 Corinthians 15
16For if the dead are not raised, then Christ has not been raised either. 17And if Christ has not been raised, your faith is futile; you are still in your sins. 18Then those also who have fallen asleep in Christ are lost. 19If only for this life we have hope in Christ, we are to be pitied more than all men.
Now look at the last verse,
if only for this life we have hope in Christ, we are to be pitied more than all men.
Now look at the verse right before it
18Then those also who have fallen asleep in Christ are lost.
Now read the whole thing again
Then explain how it says Christ's soul was in hell
If you want to believe we go to heaven or hell in spirit and then Christ comes back to judge the living and the dead who are already in heaven and hell and takes back with them just the dead bodies that he resurrected unto life or death than so be it. That makes no sense
I am done with this, it is a waste of my time at this point
make sense??
You live by you senses, or you live by the bible?

Body sleep, not spirit. When somebody die, they spirit go to hell, or heaven. They body sleep.

In revelation the new Jerusalem will need a body. Ruling with Jesus will require a body. Hell is not in the lake of fire yet. The lake of fire will require a body.

Judgement day for the believer is for REWARDS

1st Cor 3-
10According to the grace of God which was given to me, like a wise master builder I laid a foundation, and another is building on it. But each man must be careful how he builds on it.11For no man can lay a foundation other than the one which is laid, which is Jesus Christ.12Now if any man builds on the foundation with gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, straw,13each man’s work will become evident; for the day will show it because it is to be revealed with fire, and the fire itself will test the quality of each man’s work.14If any man’s work which he has built on it remains, he will receive a reward.15If any man’s work is burned up, he will suffer loss; but he himself will be saved, yet so as through fire.
]]]
That is what believers get when the judgement happens. The judgement if for REWARDS, not wake up from sleep.

The believer dies, his spirit reside with Jesus in heaven. Final judgement that is when believer get reward. THAT is what the 2nd coming of Jesus is about for the believers..REWARDS. And for the unbeliever judgement with a new body and degrees of suffering in hell.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>l
No come to me with that argument woman and child abuser. You should be in prison and castrated. You is of no good and no use. go find another woman and child to abuse you wicked evil serpent.
OSAS believer I take it?

Very classy and Christ-like

Of course it is total slander and lies

No offense meant to most OSAS believers but again this is why some of them just make me sick/ Accusing someone of raping their daughter when they know it is a lie is a piece of human garbage

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

CRUCIFIXION IN ANCIENT TIMES
Excruciating for of public exceution served as Roman TERROR tactic
----------

Crucifixion seems to have first begun in ancient Persia
But in ancient times there was no'standard"method of crucifixtion.
It would be reasonanble to suppose that almost every conceivable method of hanging a victim up to the public was attempted at one time or another
Indeed,the ancients made little distinction between what we would call crucifixion idea was exhibit the victim,
so in Ancient Rome,for example,it was normaly forbidden to take down the body even after death

ancient civilization
Jews, assyrians,Germanic and brittanic tribes,the Kelts,the greeks after Akexander Great, the Phoenicians and the Cartaginans all used crucifixion of their convicted criminal

excluded are Jews who never criciffies criminal of their faith or mosaic law

in this sense Jesus Was transgressor of Jewish law,not Pagan Laws,
AND WAS KILLED ACCORDING TO THE MOSAIC LAW- NOT ON THE CROSS BUT ON THE TREE( ONE PIECE OF LONG WOOD WITH BEAM ATTACHED TO THE TOP TO BEND JESUS HANDS AND NAIL THEM JUST ABOVE THE WRIST,BETWEEN TWO BONES OF THE FOREARMS

SO, ALL REASEARCHES UNDER INDEPENDENT FREE REVISIONISTIC RESEARCH CAN CLEARLY AND TRULY SAY

JESUS DIDN'T DIE ON THE CROSS, LIKE 21 CENTURY IMAGE OF RCC OR WORLDWIDE CHRISTIANITY FAKEN CROSS

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

Skombolis wrote:
According to trifecta when we die our spirits go straight to heaven or hell. And the second coming of Christ is when Jesus returns to judge our corpses and will resurrect our lifeless mortal long decomposed corpses and judge those and resurrect some to eternal life and some to damnation.
So I guess the second coming is Christ just doing corpse removal because the part that matters, our spirits, have long been sent to Heaven or hell
Interesting
Interesting yes.
But it wont be our decaying body long dead, it will be to a new body.

A body that live forever. A body that is immortal. A body that will be based on rewards of the believer.

And those in hell will get a new body too. A body that cant perish in fire but eternal torment.

Because think about it, people body dead for thousands of yrs back to dust right now. there is nothing to resurrect. when Jesus judge, the resurrection will be to a new body. Either one to live in the new jerusalem forever, or one to live forever in torment.

I think you starting to get it, but I might talk too quick.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>make sense??
You live by you senses, or you live by the bible?
Body sleep, not spirit. When somebody die, they spirit go to hell, or heaven. They body sleep.
In revelation the new Jerusalem will need a body. Ruling with Jesus will require a body. Hell is not in the lake of fire yet. The lake of fire will require a body.
Judgement day for the believer is for REWARDS
1st Cor 3-
10According to the grace of God which was given to me, like a wise master builder I laid a foundation, and another is building on it. But each man must be careful how he builds on it.11For no man can lay a foundation other than the one which is laid, which is Jesus Christ.12Now if any man builds on the foundation with gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, straw,13each man’s work will become evident; for the day will show it because it is to be revealed with fire, and the fire itself will test the quality of each man’s work.14If any man’s work which he has built on it remains, he will receive a reward.15If any man’s work is burned up, he will suffer loss; but he himself will be saved, yet so as through fire.
]]]
That is what believers get when the judgement happens. The judgement if for REWARDS, not wake up from sleep.
The believer dies, his spirit reside with Jesus in heaven. Final judgement that is when believer get reward. THAT is what the 2nd coming of Jesus is about for the believers..REWARDS. And for the unbeliever judgement with a new body and degrees of suffering in hell.
I am sure there is a reason your have refused for the fourth time to address the verse in Acts that says Christ's soul was in hell

Oh right, it is because you believe this:

Le m me re-post my summary:

"According to trifecta when we die our spirits go straight to heaven or hell. And the second coming of Christ is when Jesus returns to judge our corpses and will resurrect our lifeless mortal long decomposed corpses and judge those and resurrect some to eternal life and some to damnation.

Interesting"

Whatever Trifeca

You are a piece of garbage anyway for accusing someone of raping their child. And it doesn't surprise me you don't know the Bible. You are a sock and a stalker and an ignorant, useless one at that.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
OSAS believer I take it?
Very classy and Christ-like
Of course it is total slander and lies
No offense meant to most OSAS believers but again this is why some of them just make me sick/ Accusing someone of raping their daughter when they know it is a lie is a piece of human garbage
anyone can go see bunny writings if they no believe me. you not in bunny shoe. bunny think she and her child got abused on here. I happen to agree with her and is that god writer do it. that how she feel that how she feel. you can't tell a woman how to feel about how she and her child get treated.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

738 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 9 min Stilgar Fifrawi 721,162
Emmasturbate ...okay so what does this word mea... (May '13) 10 min PDX Dave 140
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 13 min Krackerjacks 115,299
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 24 min Porkpie Hat 256,661
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 27 min Liam 532,930
Nine Eleven 37 min passing by 19
I Hate Satan [believers only} (Nov '08) 40 min Zazz 83
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 18 hr kalei 79
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••