Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#474879 Jan 5, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>make sense??
You live by you senses, or you live by the bible?
Body sleep, not spirit. When somebody die, they spirit go to hell, or heaven. They body sleep.
In revelation the new Jerusalem will need a body. Ruling with Jesus will require a body. Hell is not in the lake of fire yet. The lake of fire will require a body.
Judgement day for the believer is for REWARDS
1st Cor 3-
10According to the grace of God which was given to me, like a wise master builder I laid a foundation, and another is building on it. But each man must be careful how he builds on it.11For no man can lay a foundation other than the one which is laid, which is Jesus Christ.12Now if any man builds on the foundation with gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, straw,13each man’s work will become evident; for the day will show it because it is to be revealed with fire, and the fire itself will test the quality of each man’s work.14If any man’s work which he has built on it remains, he will receive a reward.15If any man’s work is burned up, he will suffer loss; but he himself will be saved, yet so as through fire.
]]]
That is what believers get when the judgement happens. The judgement if for REWARDS, not wake up from sleep.
The believer dies, his spirit reside with Jesus in heaven. Final judgement that is when believer get reward. THAT is what the 2nd coming of Jesus is about for the believers..REWARDS. And for the unbeliever judgement with a new body and degrees of suffering in hell.
I am sure there is a reason your have refused for the fourth time to address the verse in Acts that says Christ's soul was in hell

Oh right, it is because you believe this:

Le m me re-post my summary:

"According to trifecta when we die our spirits go straight to heaven or hell. And the second coming of Christ is when Jesus returns to judge our corpses and will resurrect our lifeless mortal long decomposed corpses and judge those and resurrect some to eternal life and some to damnation.

So I guess the second coming is Christ just doing corpse removal because the part that matters, our spirits, have long been sent to Heaven or hell

Interesting"

Whatever Trifeca

You are a piece of garbage anyway for accusing someone of raping their child. And it doesn't surprise me you don't know the Bible. You are a sock and a stalker and an ignorant, useless one at that.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#474880 Jan 5, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
OSAS believer I take it?
Very classy and Christ-like
Of course it is total slander and lies
No offense meant to most OSAS believers but again this is why some of them just make me sick/ Accusing someone of raping their daughter when they know it is a lie is a piece of human garbage
anyone can go see bunny writings if they no believe me. you not in bunny shoe. bunny think she and her child got abused on here. I happen to agree with her and is that god writer do it. that how she feel that how she feel. you can't tell a woman how to feel about how she and her child get treated.
huk wek fu fue

Baltimore, MD

#474881 Jan 5, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
According to trifecta when we die our spirits go straight to heaven or hell. And the second coming of Christ is when Jesus returns to judge our corpses and will resurrect our lifeless mortal long decomposed corpses and judge those and resurrect some to eternal life and some to damnation.
So I guess the second coming is Christ just doing corpse removal because the part that matters, our spirits, have long been sent to Heaven or hell
Interesting
I quess
trifecta watch to much Hollywood movies about dead bodies,living souls, etc....

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#474882 Jan 5, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't understand or know the Bible at all. Keep reading that passage. It is not talking just of Christ being ressurected but of those that doubt there is a resurrection of the dead and is saying if there is none than Christ Himself could not have been resurrected.
Keep reading..
29Now if there is no resurrection, what will those do who are baptized for the dead? If the dead are not raised at all, why are people baptized for them? 30And as for us, why do we endanger ourselves every hour? 31I die every day—I mean that, brothers—just as surely as I glory over you in Christ Jesus our Lord. 32If I fought wild beasts in Ephesus for merely human reasons, what have I gained? If the dead are not raised,“Let us eat and drink,for tomorrow we die.”
Learn your Bible before you start calling others ignorant
??? again no have anything to do with the discussion.

You and I agree there is a resurrection. You think is body and spirit I see the evidence is body only.

Them verses no have nothing to do with that.

Location hidden

#474883 Jan 5, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>Interesting yes.
But it wont be our decaying body long dead, it will be to a new body.
A body that live forever. A body that is immortal. A body that will be based on rewards of the believer.
And those in hell will get a new body too. A body that cant perish in fire but eternal torment.
Because think about it, people body dead for thousands of yrs back to dust right now. there is nothing to resurrect. when Jesus judge, the resurrection will be to a new body. Either one to live in the new jerusalem forever, or one to live forever in torment.
I think you starting to get it, but I might talk too quick.
Oh I get it, it is just the stupidest thing i have ever heard

The second coming of Jesus Christ is to do corpse removal even though everybody gets new bodies, even in hell according to you. And what does Christ resurrect these lifeless bodies to? Does he put them on puppet strings like "Week-end at Bernies"? What is the point of resurrecting corpses if our spirits have long been sent to Heaven or hell? And you realize resurrect doesn't just mean dig up, it means bring back to life. So what life resides in these corpses if the original spirits are in Heaven or hell?

You are quite the Biblical expert

I am going to watch some footfall. If I ever get the urge to talk to you again hopefully I will just scratch my ass instead. I can't learn any less from doing it, that's for sure. If you get the urge to talk to me again, pull your head out of yours first. Just don't forget to scream, Aieeee

Location hidden

#474884 Jan 5, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>anyone can go see bunny writings if they no believe me. you not in bunny shoe. bunny think she and her child got abused on here. I happen to agree with her and is that god writer do it. that how she feel that how she feel. you can't tell a woman how to feel about how she and her child get treated.
G is a child abuser because a poster named Bunny said her child was molested?

Wow

Well back to scratching my ass

Location hidden

#474886 Jan 5, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>??? again no have anything to do with the discussion.
You and I agree there is a resurrection. You think is body and spirit I see the evidence is body only.
Them verses no have nothing to do with that.
Yes they do

Except nobody probably ever considered someone would try to twist them so badly as to claim it is just lifeless, spiritless corpses Christ is resurrecting unto life or death

Since we get new bodies, what is the point of resurrecting our corpses?

And sorry, it is not just rewards when Christ comes to judge the living and the dead

1Peter4:17-19
For it is time for judgment to begin with God’s household; and if it begins with us, what will the outcome be for those who do not obey the gospel of God?“If it is hard for the righteous to be saved,what will become of the ungodly and the sinner?” So then, those who suffer according to God’s will should commit themselves to their faithful Creator and continue to do good.

But sure, keep avoiding answering that Christ's soul was in hades and claim Jesus returns to resurrect lifeless corpses and then sends them to eternal life or damnation with no soul or spirit. I guess Heaven and hell have two big rooms for corpses after Jesus comes back to scoop them up

That;s it. Gotta treat you like a band-aid. Riight off. No more responding. There is that part of me that hates if someoneactually isn't following and feels compelled to explain but for you that would never stop

“Romans 8:1.”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#474887 Jan 5, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
According to trifecta when we die our spirits go straight to heaven or hell. And the second coming of Christ is when Jesus returns to judge our corpses and will resurrect our lifeless mortal long decomposed corpses and judge those and resurrect some to eternal life and some to damnation.
Interesting
Ecclesiastes 12:7.

7 Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#474888 Jan 5, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sure there is a reason your have refused for the fourth time to address the verse in Acts that says Christ's soul was in hell
Oh right, it is because you believe this:
Le m me re-post my summary:
"According to trifecta when we die our spirits go straight to heaven or hell. And the second coming of Christ is when Jesus returns to judge our corpses and will resurrect our lifeless mortal long decomposed corpses and judge those and resurrect some to eternal life and some to damnation.
Interesting"
Whatever Trifeca
You are a piece of garbage anyway for accusing someone of raping their child. And it doesn't surprise me you don't know the Bible. You are a sock and a stalker and an ignorant, useless one at that.
I address everything here already except you first sentence.

If you read the other reference I use you would have known. here it is again.

[Some of the confusion has arisen from such passages as Psalm 16:10-11 as translated in the King James Version,“For thou wilt not leave my soul in hell; neither wilt thou suffer thine Holy One to see corruption....Thou wilt show me the path of life.”“Hell” is not a correct translation of this verse. A correct reading would be “the grave” or “sheol.” Jesus said to the thief beside Him,“Today you will be with me in paradise”(Luke 23:43). Jesus’ body was in the tomb; His soul/spirit went to the “paradise” side of sheol/hades. He then removed all the righteous dead from paradise and took them with Him to heaven. Unfortunately, in many translations of the Bible, translators are not consistent, or correct, in how they translate the Hebrew and Greek words for “sheol,”“hades,” and “hell]
[[[

So skombolis writer, Jesus soul was not in hell gehenna. Jesus spirit was in Paradise,,,exactly where he tell the thief he would be. its some translation issues because "hell" have many interpretations. But Jesus was in sheol...and hell, where the rich man is from the lazarus account Jesus told, saw Jesus. Because paradise and gehenna[hell] is part of sheol/hades.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#474889 Jan 5, 2013
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
7 Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it.
good writing, at least you understand bible you write.

Location hidden

#474890 Jan 5, 2013
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree but it doesn't say when, Plus this is Solomon who often wondered about death and where the spirit goes and whether we can't even know if the spirit of animals rise up like mans or go down because it is all the same breath of life and basically wondering about such things is meaningless

He repeats meaningless here

4when the doors to the street are closed

and the sound of grinding fades;

when men rise up at the sound of birds,

but all their songs grow faint;

5when men are afraid of heights

and of dangers in the streets;

when the almond tree blossoms

and the grasshopper drags himself along

and desire no longer is stirred.

Then man goes to his eternal home

and mourners go about the streets.

6Remember him—before the silver cord is severed,

or the golden bowl is broken;

before the pitcher is shattered at the spring,

or the wheel broken at the well,

7and the dust returns to the ground it came from,

and the spirit returns to God who gave it.

8“Meaningless! Meaningless!” says the Teacher.a

“Everything is meaningless!”

I thought you agreed the Bible says there are those that sleep in Christ and will be resurrected unto life or death?

I agree the spirit will eventually return to God. At least those that are saved when Jesus return. You don't believe this just means our spiritless corpses do you whose spirits have long prior been sent to Heaven or hell?

Matthew 16:27
For the Son of Man is going to come with his angels in the glory of his Father, and then he will repay each person according to what he has done.

John 5:29
And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.

Matthew 13:49
So it will be at the close of the age. The angels will come out and separate the evil from the righteous

Location hidden

#474891 Jan 5, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>I address everything here already except you first sentence.
[Some of the confusion has arisen from such passages as Psalm 16:10-11 as translated in the King James Version,“For thou wilt not leave my soul in hell; neither wilt thou suffer thine Holy One to see corruption....Thou wilt show me the path of life.”“Hell” is not a correct translation of this verse. A correct reading would be “the grave” or “sheol.” Jesus said to the thief beside Him,“Today you will be with me in paradise”(Luke 23:43). Jesus’ body was in the tomb; His soul/spirit went to the “paradise” side of sheol/hades. He then removed all the righteous dead from paradise and took them with Him to heaven. Unfortunately, in many translations of the Bible, translators are not consistent, or correct, in how they translate the Hebrew and Greek words for “sheol,”“hades,” and “hell]
[[[
So skombolis writer, Jesus soul was not in hell gehenna. Jesus spirit was in Paradise,,,exactly where he tell the thief he would be. its some translation issues because "hell" have many interpretations. But Jesus was in sheol...and hell, where the rich man is from the lazarus account Jesus told, saw Jesus. Because paradise and gehenna[hell] is part of sheol/hades.
Yes I read the apologist explanation on why that verse doesn't really mean exactly what it says. Thanks for still not giving your explanation. But no way Jesus is doing this to corpses whose spirits are already in Heaven or hell

So it will be at the close of the age. The angels will come out and separate the evil from the righteous

For the Son of Man is going to come with his angels in the glory of his Father, and then he will repay each person according to what he has done.

Matthew 12:36-37
But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment. For by your words you will be acquitted, and by your words you will be condemned

Revelation 22:12
“And behold, I am coming quickly, and My reward is with Me, to give to every one according to his work

Revelation 14:7
Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come.

1 Peter 4:5
But they will have to give account to him who is ready to judge the living and the dead"

Matthew 25
45"He will reply,'I tell you the truth, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me.'
46"Then they will go away to eternal punishment, but the righteous to eternal life."

But according to you ALL of this is Jesus just separating corpses even though we get new bodies and our spirits are already in Heaven or hell right? That is just silly and there would be no reason for Jesus to return

Location hidden

#474892 Jan 5, 2013
May double post
trifecta1 wrote:
[[[
Yes I read the apologist explanation on why that verse doesn't really mean exactly what it says. Thanks for still not giving your explanation. But no way Jesus is doing this to corpses whose spirits are already in Heaven or hell

But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment. For by your words you will be acquitted, and by your words you will be condemned

“And behold, I am coming quickly, and My reward is with Me, to give to every one according to his work

Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come.

But they will have to give account to him who is ready to judge the living and the dead"

Matthew 25
45"He will reply,'I tell you the truth, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me.'
46"Then they will go away to eternal punishment, but the righteous to eternal life."

But according to you ALL of this is Jesus just separating corpses even though we get new bodies and our spirits are already in Heaven or hell right? That is just silly and there would be no reason for Jesus to return

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#474893 Jan 5, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes they do
Except nobody probably ever considered someone would try to twist them so badly as to claim it is just lifeless, spiritless corpses Christ is resurrecting unto life or death
Since we get new bodies, what is the point of resurrecting our corpses?
And sorry, it is not just rewards when Christ comes to judge the living and the dead
1Peter4:17-19
For it is time for judgment to begin with God’s household; and if it begins with us, what will the outcome be for those who do not obey the gospel of God?“If it is hard for the righteous to be saved,what will become of the ungodly and the sinner?” So then, those who suffer according to God’s will should commit themselves to their faithful Creator and continue to do good.
But sure, keep avoiding answering that Christ's soul was in hades and claim Jesus returns to resurrect lifeless corpses and then sends them to eternal life or damnation with no soul or spirit. I guess Heaven and hell have two big rooms for corpses after Jesus comes back to scoop them up
That;s it. Gotta treat you like a band-aid. Riight off. No more responding. There is that part of me that hates if someoneactually isn't following and feels compelled to explain but for you that would never stop
no resurrection of corpses, resurrection of new body to live in heaven or hell.

you remember when paul say this:
1st Cor-15
50Now I say this, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; nor does the perishable inherit the imperishable.51Behold, I tell you a mystery; we will not all sleep, but we will all be changed,52in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet; for the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised imperishable, and we will be changed.53For this perishable must put on the imperishable, and this mortal must put on immortality.54But when this perishable will have put on the imperishable, and this mortal will have put on immortality, then will come about the saying that is written,“DEATH IS SWALLOWED UP in victory.55“O DEATH, WHERE IS YOUR VICTORY? O DEATH, WHERE IS YOUR STING?”56The sting of death is sin, and the power of sin is the law;57but thanks be to God, who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.

When Paul say sleep, he mean death. We won't all die. Some will be alive when Jesus returns and change instantly.[and the dead will be raised imperishable], not dead corpses skombolis writer iyai!, but new bodies.

As I say to you, body die. Body sleep. SPIRIT CANNOT DIE. Impossible. If you say spirit sleep or die you calling God a liar.

You have a spirit skombolis. you die before Jesus come, your spirit go be with him [hopefully for you]. And when 2nd coming of christ, your spirit and your new body will be resurrected, they become one, and you have a glorified body that lives forever All in the twinkling of an eye.

I think I get through to you a little bit. Maybe you still no believe it, but at least you say it interesting. lol.

enjoy the game.

Location hidden

#474894 Jan 5, 2013
May double post
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree but it doesn't say when, Plus this is Solomon who often wondered about death and where the spirit goes and whether we can't even know if the spirit of animals rise up like mans or go down because it is all the same breath of life and basically wondering about such things is meaningless

He repeats meaningless here

4when the doors to the street are closed

and the sound of grinding fades;

when men rise up at the sound of birds,

but all their songs grow faint;

5when men are afraid of heights

and of dangers in the streets;

when the almond tree blossoms

and the grasshopper drags himself along

and desire no longer is stirred.

Then man goes to his eternal home

and mourners go about the streets.

6Remember him—before the silver cord is severed,

or the golden bowl is broken;

before the pitcher is shattered at the spring,

or the wheel broken at the well,

7and the dust returns to the ground it came from,

and the spirit returns to God who gave it.

8“Meaningless! Meaningless!” says the Teacher.a

“Everything is meaningless!”

I thought you agreed the Bible says there are those that sleep in Christ and will be resurrected unto life or death?

I agree the spirit will eventually return to God. At least those that are saved when Jesus return. You don't believe this just means our spiritless corpses do you whose spirits have long prior been sent to Heaven or hell?

John 5:29
And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.

Location hidden

#474895 Jan 5, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
[[[
Posts keep disappearing, will try again

Matthew 25

Location hidden

#474896 Jan 5, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I get it, it is just the stupidest thing i have ever heard
The second coming of Jesus Christ is to do corpse removal even though everybody gets new bodies, even in hell according to you. And what does Christ resurrect these lifeless bodies to? Does he put them on puppet strings like "Week-end at Bernies"? What is the point of resurrecting corpses if our spirits have long been sent to Heaven or hell? And you realize resurrect doesn't just mean dig up, it means bring back to life. So what life resides in these corpses if the original spirits are in Heaven or hell?
You are quite the Biblical expert
I am going to watch some footfall. If I ever get the urge to talk to you again hopefully I will just scratch my ass instead. I can't learn any less from doing it, that's for sure. If you get the urge to talk to me again, pull your head out of yours first. Just don't forget to scream, Aieeee
He's wrong about those that die and aren't saved getting a new body that will be able to sustain the fires of hell. There is absolutely nothing in the Bible that says anything like that.

But the saved (both those that are alive and those that are dead when Christ returns in the clouds as spoken about in Thessalonians) will be changed and be risen incorruptible and become immortal. That is in the Bible.

We that are alive have a corruptible body. Meaning it's not meant to last forever, it will eventually die. So all that are alive and saved when Christ returns must put on incorruption and will become immortal. And those that were saved and have died will be risen from the dead and will also put on incorruption and become immortal.

1st Corinthians 15:51-54.

51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,

52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.

54 So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.

Location hidden

#474897 Jan 5, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree but it doesn't say when,
My last post to you about corruption and incorruption, and mortality and immortality addresses that.

Location hidden

#474898 Jan 5, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>no resurrection of corpses, resurrection of new body to live in heaven or hell.
He resurrects them from the grave. It is the same bodies. And when those are alive again it will be our spirits that receive new bodies.

You are saying Jesus comes back just to transform our old corpses into new bodies that our spirits need but have been doing without the whole time they have been in heaven or hell because they are waiting for the second coming of Christ to turn corpses into new bodies?
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I think I get through to you a little bit. Maybe you still no believe it, but at least you say it interesting. lol.
enjoy the game.
LOL

You too..if you are watching it

Location hidden

#474899 Jan 5, 2013
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
He's wrong about those that die and aren't saved getting a new body that will be able to sustain the fires of hell. There is absolutely nothing in the Bible that says anything like that.
But the saved (both those that are alive and those that are dead when Christ returns in the clouds as spoken about in Thessalonians) will be changed and be risen incorruptible and become immortal. That is in the Bible.
We that are alive have a corruptible body. Meaning it's not meant to last forever, it will eventually die. So all that are alive and saved when Christ returns must put on incorruption and will become immortal. And those that were saved and have died will be risen from the dead and will also put on incorruption and become immortal.
1st Corinthians 15:51-54.
51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,
52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.
53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.
54 So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.
Well yeah I agree those of us that are still alive when Christ returns don't need to be resurrected from the grave. I am talking about those that have already died. So yeah I agree those that are alive will get new bodies and those that are dead will be resurrected unto life

(T) Peace

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Stilgar Fifrawi 751,266
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 4 min Eagle 12 230,119
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 15 min confrinting with ... 548,929
Appjoy invite code (Apr '14) 1 hr Ole 111
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 1 hr Ratloder 118,675
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 2 hr Rosa_Winkel 96,139
Heather Geier 2 hr YOUR PATHEDIC 1
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 hr AussieBobby 261,718
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 3 hr shanu 1,073

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE