Why Should Jesus Love Me?

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#474909 Jan 5, 2013
Edit RA..Probably should have. included Peter where ot says Christ will come to judge the living and the dead. So the separation cant be just the living. (t) Peace

“Romans 8:1.”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#474910 Jan 5, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
Also to those who believe OSAS please know my desire is not to disrespect your beliefs. And I know it is difficult not to take things personal as I do when the same is said to people who believe as I do. But when someone wants to tell me I dont trust in Christ or question my faith and throw in insults and mocking or claim I am blind then it is hard to keep responses personalized and it is frustrating when the same people refuse to address the scripture on which I base the beliefs. I say that as an explanation not a justification. I will try harder not to generialize although I hope people understand the huge diff I see in believers who make an effort to believe out of love and OSAS believers that imo use it as a free pass. Anyway it is what it is but it means a lot to me personally especially because if I am right and it isnt believers and true believers but obedience is required than there is a lot at stake.(T) PEACE
I hope you know that the same negative things that you mentioned that have been thrown at you have been thrown at me and others that believe in OSAS by some that don't believe that. Namely Lawest and to a certain degree Quin. If you go back and look at some of the comments from Lawest directed towards myself and others that believe in OSAS you will see that they have been just as bad as the some of the comments directed at you and others that don't believe in OSAS.

And as far as refusing to address scripture goes, time and time again myself and others have shown scripture to back up our beliefs only to be told that we don't understand what the scripture we used means. If I had a dollar for every time Lawest has used that tactic rather than addressing what the scripture posted says I'd have enough money to take us all out to a nice dinner.

“Runner John Green disqualified”

Since: Aug 12

4 Bible Scripture on headband

#474911 Jan 5, 2013
Good Evening folks... beloved, please be aware of this particular cult:

Black Hebrews - It's a cult who believe they are descended from actual Israelites... and they practice mainstream judaism. Now in truth, there are African Jews with dark skin, like the Ethiopians, some remainder in Egypt from the Alexandrian, Egypt community and in other parts of Africa yadda, yadda... but this particular cult takes it to a whole...'notha level.

1. Black Jews (the cultic one) vs Jewish person

2. http://www.gotquestions.org/black-hebrews-isr...

3. http://www.apologeticsindex.org/b58.html

4. "Jesus the Christian Christ or Yeshua the Hebrew Messiah" Book written by Cult leader Ben Ammi

"Having been a Christian for nearly twenty years, with little to show for it but pure struggles, I find that this teaching connects many of the dots. As a british jamaican,black female, I struggled with my identity and coming into the Christian faith, I expected this issue of identity to be addressed. It never was and the feeling of cultural inferiority in the multicultural church was what I felt and feeling of cliquishness and spiritual inferiority was felt in the black churches. I began to question myself in light of this standard of Christ and see myself as a bad person unable to exude Christlike, with a growing disillusionment with Christians, church and all things spiritual. Yah himself ordered my steps to my uncle and aunt, who helped open my eyes to the teachings and ways of Yah"

http://africanhebrewisraelitesofjerusalem.com...

5. Whitney & Bobby http://www.youtube.com/watch...

6. longer version:

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#474912 Jan 5, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
The Meekness growth in me has just happened within the last couple years.....I know some posters have thought I am weak because of not fighting with others. I am stable in what God says (through his word) and not the opinion of other posters....
Also you said you don't argue scripture....I don't either because I may interpret it differently (and that DOES NOT bother me)I am a firm beliver in SHOWING GOD'S LOVE.....I want to be Labeled as a STUDENT of the Bible....ALWAYS LEARNING....
Hope you have a Cool day down under today...
It is my opinion that most posters admire you Epi, regardless of which side of the fence they are on!! I often use Scriptures to support what I am saying, but agree that there is no need to argue Scriptures, just find one that suits your purpose and need at the time :) By the way, I am one of your biggest admirers (((*_*)))

#474913 Jan 5, 2013
Black Hebrew Israelite Cult (Part 2/Last)

Reading from New Testament:

#474914 Jan 5, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
"Strewth"....sounds like "Its Truth" (I know you said it means 'Gods truth")
"Cheers...Big Ears".....:-)(I'm not talking about Serahs ears...)
haha ~ Here's Cheers, Little Ears :)
Doctor REALITY

United States

#474915 Jan 5, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
And since you claim verses that say life right after eternal life are talking about earth or seem to need the word saved mized right in, I will give you a verse by Paul even that specifcally says saved
1Corinthians 15:1-2
"Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; By which also ye are saved, IF ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain."
Notice the "IF" Doc? What happens if those who are saved don't keep in memory what they have been taught?
'Vain belief' is simply 'exposing' a 'belief' that wasn't 'REAL'. Next clueless question!!!

#474916 Jan 5, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I call them "God Moments"
Exactly ~ those who have experienced them need no explanations :)

"For those of us who know GOD, no explanation is necessary ~ For those who do not know GOD, no explanation is possible"

I read those words written in a similar way (can't exactly remember) and immediately I comprehended the meaning. I post that in other forums, and get mocked for them.

It is easy to see who is who without seeing faces by the very words and meaning of their postings :)

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#474918 Jan 5, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>It is my opinion that most posters admire you Epi, regardless of which side of the fence they are on!! I often use Scriptures to support what I am saying, but agree that there is no need to argue Scriptures, just find one that suits your purpose and need at the time :) By the way, I am one of your biggest admirers (((*_*)))
Me too! Epi be awesome! I'm in a very silly mood today.
<3

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#474919 Jan 5, 2013
I went to church today!!! I didn't freak out! Yay! Praise Jesus!
<3

#474920 Jan 5, 2013
The True Grace of God (Not)
Prequel (Not)
Part 14

Hmmmm... it appears that they follow a Once Saved Always Saved doctrine as they make excuse for Grace for their sins:

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#474921 Jan 5, 2013
Good evening everyone.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#474922 Jan 5, 2013
Make a joyful noise unto the Lord all ye lands.

Serve the Lord with gladness come before his presence with singing.

Know ye that the Lord he is God;it is he that hath made us and not we ourselves;we are his people and the sheep of his pasture.

Enter int his gates with thanksgiving and into his courts with praise;be thankful unto him and bless his name.

For the Lord is good;his mercy is everlasting and his truth endureth to all generations.
Psalms 100

#474923 Jan 5, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I'm definitely a student of the Bible too. Thanks for sharing, I'm glad I'm not the only one that didn't become meek 'overnight', so to speak.
Stay warm, I'd gladly give you some if I could give away heat.
<3
LOL.... I shudder read I read some of the words I wrote when I first entered the Land of Topix and find it hard to handle how arrogant I was. Of course, the words are left for all to see, and I am so glad that GOD gave me the opportunity to look back and be my own Judge.

My E-Book (The Morning Star) was all about my woes and troubles, and how Faith and Prayer took me to places that gave me rewards ... all through my life. Amazing stuff!!

I lost a family (also written about as I was undergoing the experience) and at the time this happened, I was very angry and accordingly, so were my words. GOD gave me the last 10 hours of my Mum's life, just the two of and it was amazingly special, and I know for a fact that how I worded my experiences at the time, will be edited with love. That is why I keep calling it a journal ~ it is truly a reflection of seeking and finding Humility.

We can see the words of those who are Humble, and Meek ~ and accordingly, feel their love. And it is these people, the Humble and the Meek, who I love and who I am proud to call Family.

JOB 38:11 and The Davinci Code gave me words of comfort on the night I denounced my family by blood; long story but it was the night of my 51st birthday, I was given the DVD and JOB 38:11 was the scripture on the slab that Silas struck and killed the Nun with.

I waited with excitement for the movie to finish; got my Bible and read the Scripture, then read the Book of JOB (I no longer call it the Chapter)(11 also means much to me - 38 & 11 in my eyes is 11 & 11 for some purposes) and knew things were OK.

Job 38:11 And said, Hitherto shalt thou come, but no further: and here shall thy proud waves be..

Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household etc

KJV

I have my family back again, and they have come back with love in their hearts, understanding and comprehension; if I had carried on with the charade of happy family amid the lies and deceit, it would still be awful. We have no need for awful these days, and I thank GOD for giving the strength, and being the wisdom, of helping me grow :)

#474924 Jan 5, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I think she is the most Vulgar poster there is.....That is my opinion of course.....
Well, there are a few, but she is right up there, and no doubts that is exactly where she wants to be. Each of us to their own, and I am certainly not hanging around to read more, but there are some posters that are OK as such. Thankfully, when we get those who come in here with their foul language, we protest to the point where they either leave or moderate their choice of words. That's why I call this my Haven...... a place where we can all find love and peace filled words, scriptures and Prayers :)

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#474925 Jan 5, 2013
O Come let us sing unto the Lord let us make a joyful noise to the rock of salvation.

Let us come before his presence with thankgivivng and make a joyful noise unto him with psalms.

For the Lord is a great God and a great King above all gods.

In his hand are the deep places of the earth;the strength of the hills is his also.

The sea is his and he made it;and his hands formed the dry land.

O Come let us worship and bow down;let us kneel before the Lord our maker.

For he is our god; and we are the people of his pasture and the sheep of his hand.To day if ye will hear his voice.

Harden not your heart as in the provocation and as in the day of temptation in the wilderness.

Forty years long was I grieved with this generation and said,It is a people that do err in their hearts and they have not known my ways;

Unto whom I sware in my wrath that they should not enter into my rest.
Psalms 95

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#474926 Jan 5, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>LOL.... I shudder read I read some of the words I wrote when I first entered the Land of Topix and find it hard to handle how arrogant I was. Of course, the words are left for all to see, and I am so glad that GOD gave me the opportunity to look back and be my own Judge.

My E-Book (The Morning Star) was all about my woes and troubles, and how Faith and Prayer took me to places that gave me rewards ... all through my life. Amazing stuff!!

I lost a family (also written about as I was undergoing the experience) and at the time this happened, I was very angry and accordingly, so were my words. GOD gave me the last 10 hours of my Mum's life, just the two of and it was amazingly special, and I know for a fact that how I worded my experiences at the time, will be edited with love. That is why I keep calling it a journal ~ it is truly a reflection of seeking and finding Humility.

We can see the words of those who are Humble, and Meek ~ and accordingly, feel their love. And it is these people, the Humble and the Meek, who I love and who I am proud to call Family.

JOB 38:11 and The Davinci Code gave me words of comfort on the night I denounced my family by blood; long story but it was the night of my 51st birthday, I was given the DVD and JOB 38:11 was the scripture on the slab that Silas struck and killed the Nun with.

I waited with excitement for the movie to finish; got my Bible and read the Scripture, then read the Book of JOB (I no longer call it the Chapter)(11 also means much to me - 38 & 11 in my eyes is 11 & 11 for some purposes) and knew things were OK.

Job 38:11 And said, Hitherto shalt thou come, but no further: and here shall thy proud waves be..

Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household etc

KJV

I have my family back again, and they have come back with love in their hearts, understanding and comprehension; if I had carried on with the charade of happy family amid the lies and deceit, it would still be awful. We have no need for awful these days, and I thank GOD for giving the strength, and being the wisdom, of helping me grow :)
Amen <3 ebook link?
:)

“Painters Find Beauty in Life ”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#474927 Jan 5, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
EDit Seraphine
Sorry, that last post was not to you but just to the room in general
I use Adblocker to block all the pages on Topix except the reply page. But with ads it blocks the numbers we need to see to post. So if i want to post to the room I have to go to any random post and hit reply then delete the post and then I have an empty box in which to post to the room. I used your post because it was small but then forgot to delete your post. Sorry about that
Bonsoir Skombolis *Smiles* do not worry there is no need to be sorry.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#474928 Jan 5, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Well, there are a few, but she is right up there, and no doubts that is exactly where she wants to be. Each of us to their own, and I am certainly not hanging around to read more, but there are some posters that are OK as such. Thankfully, when we get those who come in here with their foul language, we protest to the point where they either leave or moderate their choice of words. That's why I call this my Haven...... a place where we can all find love and peace filled words, scriptures and Prayers :)
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOUUUUUUUUUUUU
DR SHRINK ALSO LOVES YOU, like little babe toy

this place is peaceful,
only few ungodly crips interupt this place, and don't want to understand sincere jokes of maestro dr shrink,leader of all insane spiritual and sick atheistis sending them to the mental institution,
esspecialy churches fanatics believing in the church sermons full of demented lies

good night my darling be be

“Painters Find Beauty in Life ”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#474929 Jan 5, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Tou muito triste, todo o mundo brigando...,
Sim,é, eu acredito que a melhor maneira de ser cristão é viver por exemplo e assim faz Sora. Isso é o que as pessoas pensam de quando eles aqui a palavra cristã. Estou profundamente envergonhado agora.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr LAWEST100 445,856
News Michael Jackson Called A 'wonderful Humanitarian' (Jul '09) 3 hr Antonio Raviolio 7,659
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 3 hr Antonio Raviolio 184,621
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 4 hr True Christian-Jew 104,696
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 hr True Christian-Jew 673,155
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 hr True Christian-Jew 981,254
what are the physical differences between india... (Jun '09) 5 hr True Christian-Jew 95
More from around the web