Why Should Jesus Love Me?
Doctor REALITY

United States

#474761 Jan 5, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
How come citizens always have to have their taxes go up when the American government screws up? So how did all of you Obama supporters ENJOY seeing that TAX INCREASE on your paystubs today??! Oh, you jest wait! You ain't seen nuttin' yet! Massa jest gettin' started!!
:(
Doctor REALITY

United States

#474762 Jan 5, 2013
whaaa- wrote:
<quoted text> freak wut does that?!,mean?
http://h3sean.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/...
Doctor REALITY

United States

#474763 Jan 5, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
I did respect you as my cyber friend, and liked your posts,
but you constantly back up atheist despiseful insultive primitive punk, walfare money and foodstamps thief HU
what are you doing dr Hyde,is wrong
it is not christian like,
if you claim to be my friend,
why don't you rebuke this child of devil and viomit worthy frack seating on this topic ,not discuss Gods way,
only deny God,christians, spew against me and others,and you are very sweet to him because he is your americaan friend?
no dr Hyde you are not my friend,nor christian,of Jesus Christ truly follower
and please?
with my respect to you,
please?don't respond to me anymore,
because you will receive same respond like 2 of them
HU and old dieying pig RA hating everyone around
just go your way, and don't try to question who I am,
because YOU HAVE NO IDEA WITH WHOM YOU DEAL OR CALL TO BE HIS FRIEND
have good night mr Hyde
and please
from now on,
I exclude you from any responds to me,friendship, or call you bro or christian,
YOU ARE NONE OF THEM AT ALL
rather stick closer to same characters like yours
HU is your friend,RA,skombo,
and keep good cyber relationship with them not me at all
you proved yourselves,
and start question on this topic your friends not me,
next respond from now on, you will receive disgraceful SPIT like SPIT ON DEAD STINKING SKUNK LAYING IN THE HORSE DUNG
I did try to have you as nice cyber friend and good poster and good ally,
you proved,that you are none of this christian descriptions.
also join their ranks, not my,
and start work with them to ban me and my so called by skunk devil old punk RA"shrink vile posts"
farewell
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#474764 Jan 5, 2013
This Year, Live by the Beatitudes (3)
2 Thess 1-3, Matt 4:1-11, Ps 90:7-17, Pr 1:5-9
'Blessed be the meek...' Matthew 5:5

In our macho world, meekness is often mistaken for weakness. But Jesus' definition of meekness pictures a powerful, majestic stallion that has been brought into submission. It hasn't lost any of its stamina. It's just that, whereas it once had a strong will of its own, it now yields to the will of another. The breaking process is complete; now it responds to the tug on the reigns. Meekness involves:(1) Sensitivity to God. In a good marriage two people often understand each other's needs without a word needing to be spoken. The time they've spent together makes them aware of the things that enrich and the things that offend, and their devotion to one another makes their marriage a top priority. It's the same in your relationship with God.(2) Surrender to God's will. The key to breaking stubborn habits is not fighting them in your own strength. That only keeps your focus on the problem, intensifying its power. Changing your focus and submitting to God moment by moment is the key to winning, whether it's a problem or a hang- up.'Not that we are sufficient of ourselves to think of anything as being from ourselves, but our sufficiency is from God.'(2 Corinthians 3:5)(3) Submission to God's purposes. To understand the difference between submission and selfishness you must ponder these words:'So they come to you as people do, they sit before you as My people, and they hear your words, but they do not do them; for with their mouth they show much love, but their hearts pursue their own gain.'(Ezekiel 33:31) Think about it.
The Word for Today

Whew! That's a hard one for me. Surrender has never been my forte, sometimes I can, sometimes I can't. I guess I see myself as a stallioness (l made up that word) that has not quite been tamed just yet. I believe wholeheartedly in the concept, I just forget at times. I continue to pray for my development of meekness always, Amen. Does anyone else struggle with this?
Peace and love and lots o' chocolate <3

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#474765 Jan 5, 2013
Morning Everyone....

“If it weren’t for electricity
we’d all be watching television by candlelight.”

~ George Gobel

Thought for the Day

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#474766 Jan 5, 2013
Today's Prayer

Dear God, Though I may not be financially wealthy, I want to be a good steward of what you have allowed me to have. Please give me wisdom to manage my finances well, to be pleasing to you, to use whatever money I have for your work, for ministry to others, and to meet my needs--without being selfish or stingy. I want to handle what you have given, so that you will trust me with more and I will be able to invest even more in ministry in your name. Thank you for all your blessings. In Jesus' name I pray, amen.

Prime Time with God

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#474767 Jan 5, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
you wrong trifecta
christianity in this world is dead,
you never visited europa full of closed churches made as shed houses for coal or potatoes,
east europa ruined closed churches,
middle east only muslims,
africa dea from hunger with few churches,
AMERICA FEW CHRISTIAN FAKEN MADE MAN DOCTRINES CHURCHES FOR PROFIT-MONEY AND 38000 SECTS DEVIL INSPIRED CONFUSED BIBLE AND LIES ABOUT CHRIST
trifecta
you are wrong, christianity is almost on the brink of complete destruction without of God Spirit produce dead immoral fruits,
and riches very soon will be taken away by UNO
open eyes my friend, and try to travel around the world,to see how badly you are misleaded by your church and sermons full of LIES
JESUS CHRIST SPIRIT LIVES IN THE HEAVNE AND BIBLE FOR US,
HE DOESN'T EXIST ANY MORE IN THIS WICKED POSESSED BY DEVIL 2000 YEARS CHRISTIANITY
you one of those end time people? you talking with you emotions and not numbers.

china bursting with christianity. africa bursting with christianity. even middle east christianity growing. so what christianity not growing in europe?

whatever christianity lose in america or europe the rest of the world make it up.

calm you mind and go on google and you will see christianity is as strong as ever.

you wrong.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#474768 Jan 5, 2013
Encouraging Words

For the Lord grants wisdom! From His mouth come knowledge and understanding

Proverbs 2:6

K-Love

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#474769 Jan 5, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
This Year, Live by the Beatitudes (3)
2 Thess 1-3, Matt 4:1-11, Ps 90:7-17, Pr 1:5-9
'Blessed be the meek...' Matthew 5:5
In our macho world, meekness is often mistaken for weakness. But Jesus' definition of meekness pictures a powerful, majestic stallion that has been brought into submission. It hasn't lost any of its stamina. It's just that, whereas it once had a strong will of its own, it now yields to the will of another. The breaking process is complete; now it responds to the tug on the reigns. Meekness involves:(1) Sensitivity to God. In a good marriage two people often understand each other's needs without a word needing to be spoken. The time they've spent together makes them aware of the things that enrich and the things that offend, and their devotion to one another makes their marriage a top priority. It's the same in your relationship with God.(2) Surrender to God's will. The key to breaking stubborn habits is not fighting them in your own strength. That only keeps your focus on the problem, intensifying its power. Changing your focus and submitting to God moment by moment is the key to winning, whether it's a problem or a hang- up.'Not that we are sufficient of ourselves to think of anything as being from ourselves, but our sufficiency is from God.'(2 Corinthians 3:5)(3) Submission to God's purposes. To understand the difference between submission and selfishness you must ponder these words:'So they come to you as people do, they sit before you as My people, and they hear your words, but they do not do them; for with their mouth they show much love, but their hearts pursue their own gain.'(Ezekiel 33:31) Think about it.
The Word for Today
Whew! That's a hard one for me. Surrender has never been my forte, sometimes I can, sometimes I can't. I guess I see myself as a stallioness (l made up that word) that has not quite been tamed just yet. I believe wholeheartedly in the concept, I just forget at times. I continue to pray for my development of meekness always, Amen. Does anyone else struggle with this?
Peace and love and lots o' chocolate <3
The Meekness growth in me has just happened within the last couple years.....I know some posters have thought I am weak because of not fighting with others. I am stable in what God says (through his word) and not the opinion of other posters....

Also you said you don't argue scripture....I don't either because I may interpret it differently (and that DOES NOT bother me)I am a firm beliver in SHOWING GOD'S LOVE.....I want to be Labeled as a STUDENT of the Bible....ALWAYS LEARNING....

Hope you have a Cool day down under today...
Doctor REALITY

United States

#474770 Jan 5, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sorry,young lady,but that's NOT what the Holy Bible teaches. At the end of the book of Revelation,scripture speaks of a day when many people,from all walks of life,will stand before a Great White Throne on a Day of Judgement that will not offer any hope for the multitudes of human beings standing before it. And the REAL reason there won't be any hope for them....is because they rejected the One sitting on the Throne,who's hands and feet will bear the marks of the 'Completed Work' that would have saved them. Just keeping it R-E-A-L.
Just keepin' it REAL.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#474771 Jan 5, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>I'll pop this posting here from the other forum, as I think it suits, but is a response to someone else :)
***It is indeed the action of the person or people who commit murder, breaking the Statute of GOD as they do. Some care not for GOD, as such, for they have no belief nor understanding of HIM, but find GOD when they are locked away in solitude. Not all find GOD, some go to their deaths the very criminals they were at the beginning of their solace. Those who do are happy that they did find GOD and it shows by their new reasons and actions for living. They become better people. There are many reasons why we should not Judge people, unless we are learned and appointed people in fair and equal Law.
I am on hold at the moment to my internet, phones & Fox provider; and the waiting time is 12 minutes. This is my second time around,'cause the first time I got cut off just as I was being transferred. Telstra now have offices all around the world, so they provide 24 hour service, which is a grand thing, because through the week would probably be twice as long.
When I heard the phone line disconnect, my first thought was "Dear GOD" and out of frustration. It made me recall the postings last night, and I thought of how I would have reacted if I was in my early 20's, still new on the road to Humility. I probably would have sworn....in fact, more probable chance I would have, than wouldn’t have. We also have a saying down here; “Strewth”
***strewth.(UK, Australia, New Zealand) A mild oath expressing surprise or generally adding emphasis. Strewth! I guess I&#8242;ve been too trigger happy!***
I posted this link due to the trigger happy bit, and thought it also fits the picture of that which I am saying but more importantly, that which others have been writing about. I don’t like to get into the gun debate, not ever having been involved with guns, I have no knowledge of their need to people.
“Struth” is an abbreviation of “GOD’s Truth” and an old saying when someone died was “So and so gave up his/her ghost” and that was what is written when Abraham gave up his ghost in some versions of the Bible. New versions write,“took his last breath” which doesn’t present the same picture to mind.
I grew up in a Church and Sunday going family, and I loved Sunday School. I had been baptized as a Baby, and was again Baptized when I was 13 by my own choice, but in reality, I have no Church or Religion that I feel comfortable completely with, which is why my Church is my Home and my Temple is my Body.
I would much rather be the person I am today, quietly thinking “Dear GOD” than the one who would have sworn in the days gone by. I also usually manage to find a Scripture that suits my need, after the thought, so somehow or another, I have given myself enough knowledge of the Bible to suit my need.
I have also written much about Prayer and Faith, in my journal that was once a book, and when I re-edit my book, as I do each time I have grown or changed in thoughts, I will also include my postings about thoughts of GOD and our reactions because in reflection, or hind sight, I am thankful to have had GOD with me throughout my life time experiences; Blessings of Peace to us all, Serah***
"Strewth"....sounds like "Its Truth" (I know you said it means 'Gods truth")

"Cheers...Big Ears".....:-)(I'm not talking about Serahs ears...)

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#474772 Jan 5, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>LOL... these were my thoughts too, and here is your posting about my posting!! I love these moments, they are like deja vu :)
I call them "God Moments"

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#474773 Jan 5, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
The Meekness growth in me has just happened within the last couple years.....I know some posters have thought I am weak because of not fighting with others. I am stable in what God says (through his word) and not the opinion of other posters....
Also you said you don't argue scripture....I don't either because I may interpret it differently (and that DOES NOT bother me)I am a firm beliver in SHOWING GOD'S LOVE.....I want to be Labeled as a STUDENT of the Bible....ALWAYS LEARNING....
Hope you have a Cool day down under today...
Yeah, I'm definitely a student of the Bible too. Thanks for sharing, I'm glad I'm not the only one that didn't become meek 'overnight', so to speak.
Stay warm, I'd gladly give you some if I could give away heat.
<3

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#474774 Jan 5, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>
As you know, we have been Praying for the Fire Men fighting bush fires in sweltering heat, and sadly Tasmania, normally the coolest state in Australia, has been hit hard.
Man feared dead, at least 80 properties lost in Tasmanian bushfires
The Canberra Times-13 hours ago
Tasmania suffered its most severe fire day in years, with a record 41.8 degrees in Hobart, the highest temperature since 1881. Higher
https://www.google.com.au/#q=fires+in+hobart+... ***
We will continue to Pray for those who are stranded and hurting as we Pray for those who are protecting and caring ~ by grief we are a United Country, and we will help those in need. It is the very stuffing of the people of Australia to help when we can.... and I believe in reality, it is the very stuffing of the majority of people that share the World with us, and we can understand the words, from Grief comes Joy, when we are proud of those who unite :)
Prayers for the end of Australia's fires.....

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#474775 Jan 5, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
"Strewth"....sounds like "Its Truth" (I know you said it means 'Gods truth")
"Cheers...Big Ears".....:-)(I'm not talking about Serahs ears...)
I think I missed that post from Serah, I'm there in the humility path, just not in my twenties. I'm so glad she explained strewth, I can use it now and I always say 'cheers big ears' to my 7 year old, cause he's got this huge cheeky grin and his ears stick out, so cute, I'm having a giggle to myself.
Love your prayers Epi, I'm learning....
<3

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#474776 Jan 5, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, no humility there, I agree with that statement. Well she does have an amusing way with words, to me anyway, but I'm a bit strange ;D
<3
I think she is the most Vulgar poster there is.....That is my opinion of course.....

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#474777 Jan 5, 2013
Hope everyone has a Blessed day....

I would appreciate prayers (or good thoughts) for something that is layed on my heart...I Ask for Gods Guidance

:-)

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#474778 Jan 5, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I think she is the most Vulgar poster there is.....That is my opinion of course.....
Yeah, I agree with you, she just reminds me of someone from long ago....possibly me, she's quite nice when you get to know her though, just does not respond well to being attacked, lol.
<3

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#474779 Jan 5, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Hope everyone has a Blessed day....
I would appreciate prayers (or good thoughts) for something that is layed on my heart...I Ask for Gods Guidance
:-)
No worries luv :)
<3

“Runner John Green disqualified”

Since: Aug 12

4 Bible Scripture on headband

#474781 Jan 5, 2013
Good Morning Everyone... God is Good!

:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 min Michael 646,465
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 min RiversideRedneck 48,348
hookups gh.for everyone 6 min HOOKUPS FOR EVERYONE 1
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 7 min WasteWater 105,562
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 8 min WasteWater 2,024
Things poping up while i was sitting on my dads... (Jun '11) 12 min KinkyForYou 66
Gay Skype 33 min idkyuallgaggin 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Journey 971,616
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 3 hr Freebird USA 182,639
More from around the web