Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
pfuj
Put away the crayons little picture man.
Sheeese ...

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

hick-up wrote:
<quoted text>
Yo CJ ...
I was gonna say something ...but no.
What you refer to can be found in the posts of today.
I believe you to be an intelligent man ...draw your own conclusions and fire when ready.
Enjoy!
LOL.

Good to hear from you HU.

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

hick-up wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
I see you have come to terms with your loss.
Your light shines Serah. You are a shining example of maturity, and a beautiful person. Thank you ...and "Cheers".
Awww ~ thanks HU, seeking Humble has helped me but I have a long way to go :) Your words mean much.....

“Messenger w/ a Message”

Since: Sep 07

planet earth, for now

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Cheers Drew ~ sounds like you had some fun refereeing and glad you officiate one of the Aussie girls games :O)
Can only imagine how your Southern-accent Crocodile Dundee style sounded, but I love American accents so would have loved to have been there with you all!!
It is going to end up between 111 and 114 degrees here today, and we are in for a heatwave, but love Summer and find Winter hard to contend with. I just hope the bushfires die off and no idiots light some new ones, the poor Fire Fighters are out there in this blistering heat fighting to protect our property and lives. GOD Bless them and their efforts :)
Sounds like the heat is on. I'll keep the firefighters in my prayers because not many are able to do what they do. We're going to dip below freezing tonight. So far we've had a mild winter, though.

Enjoy your day and keep cool.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Serah wrote:
<quoted text>There appears to be many indeed who feel they can fool GOD!!
Hi Serah;

Tis good to see you here posting once more.Hoping all is well with you and family as we start another year of 2013.

As for thoses who feel they can fool God.Here is my thought.Let none deceive themselves that they can become holy while they willfully voilate one of God's requirements.known sin silences the witnessing voice of the Spirit and separated the heart from God.

“squuuze me”

Since: Feb 09

Florida, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL.
Good to hear from you HU.
Don't be a stranger.

“Messenger w/ a Message”

planet earth, for now

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
Drew
don't think bad
But somehow I do like you and your posts,matching my spiritual biblical thoughts, some few differences doesn't disqulify us from Gods grace
I like you, L100,GW. CS and maybe 2 more posters,
rest of them are churchoidal jerks not worthy even to post them something with biblical senses
if you readed my last post about JW
for sure maybe you agree with me,
but translations NWT of JW from 1956 signed by F.Franz President of JW
contradict basic words completly if you read this book in different langauges-JUST MISH MASH and many fakes without of any hebrew or greek languges scholarship
so
God bless you Drew,
I AM SURE IF WHAT YOU SAY IS FOR SURE WHAT YOU DOING.
YOU ARE ON THE SAME NARROW ROAD WITH ME?
only my nature love jokes,teasings, but not sympathy at all to all those cgorchoidal liars listening worldwide christianity false sermons and fight like wild dogs with each other included 38001 sects deceived by devils
good night Drew
I like to kid and joke around, too, Shrink, but not so much here. I'm afraid some won't take it so well, so I just abstain, for the most part.

I appreciate the sincerity in your posts to me, and as I've told you before, I do have respect for you, regardless of what others think. I'm not in to denominationalism and blindly following church leaders. I've always been a free thinker, and many in the mainstream of churchism consider me a malcreant. I'm just a pilgrim on a journey in search of the truth.

Good night to you as well.

“Romans 8:1.”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
Drew
don't think bad
But somehow I do like you and your posts,matching my spiritual biblical thoughts, some few differences doesn't disqulify us from Gods grace
I like you, L100,GW. CS and maybe 2 more posters,
rest of them are churchoidal jerks not worthy even to post them something with biblical senses
if you readed my last post about JW
for sure maybe you agree with me,
but translations NWT of JW from 1956 signed by F.Franz President of JW
contradict basic words completly if you read this book in different langauges-JUST MISH MASH and many fakes without of any hebrew or greek languges scholarship
so
God bless you Drew,
I AM SURE IF WHAT YOU SAY IS FOR SURE WHAT YOU DOING.
YOU ARE ON THE SAME NARROW ROAD WITH ME?
only my nature love jokes,teasings, but not sympathy at all to all those cgorchoidal liars listening worldwide christianity false sermons and fight like wild dogs with each other included 38001 sects deceived by devils
good night Drew
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...

“Painters Find Beauty in Life ”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Drew H wrote:
<quoted text>
Bonjour mon soeur, I have been exploring the article you provided, and it is quite interesting. I like to take my time so that I don't go jumping to conclusions, which is another rule of logic that should be employed by all. Thanks again because I always welcome the challenge of a study.
Bonsoir mon ami Drew, your logic is the best course of action. I work as an art restorer and my soulmate Sora is a linguist in our line of work one needs patience and discernment so it is with anything else in life. You are most welcome.

“Messenger w/ a Message”

planet earth, for now

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
Found this on the link you left.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

It's a piece of Americana. To you wonderful wives, from your loving husbands.

Brag on God!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Bonjour Seraphine, thank you, I love these old hymns.
<3
Bonsoir Luciana, thank you for posting to me it is always a pleasure to speak with you, Sora is here and there is something he would like to ask you.
Sora

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Bonjour Seraphine, thank you, I love these old hymns.
<3
Bonsoir Lumina, do you remember the link I have sent you in regards to leo Tolstoy's The Kingdom of God is within You? Have you read it mon amie? If you do not remember I can send you another copy. How have you been Lumina? I hope all is well with you.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Serah wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello there, and thank you for the Blessings; they are always a pleasure to receive. I watch FOX channel CI (in Australia it is channel 617) because they tell of how far they are coming along with DNA and solving cold case crimes. I think CSI might be a show on TV, but I do not watch it. The program on at the moment is Crime 360, and it is real life filming of what goes on, mainly in America. Sometimes they show SWAT, or Cops, Jail, all sorts of crime shows, that are true stories.
I will indeed give Puggy a hug and a cuddle for you, and I am smiling up at you, now, perhaps you can feel it! Take care Dear Heart, as always, Serah
Bonsoir Serah, we have never met until now but I would like to say Happy New Year to you, the second thing I would like to say is your country is beautiful my soulmate Sora and I visit it frequently but lately we have not had the chance to travel. The last thing I would like to say is I am sorry and saddened to hear the loss of your beloved Puggy.

“Romans 8:1.”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Drew H wrote:
<quoted text>
Found this on the link you left.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
It's a piece of Americana. To you wonderful wives, from your loving husbands.
Brag on God!
Wives are such a wonderful gift from God. God knew exactly what He was doing when He gave Eve to Adam as a help meet for him.

Genesis 2:18.

18 And the Lord God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him.

Help meet.

1. Suitable helper.
2. Hebrew: ezer, One who helps.

God knew the balance a women would bring to a man, and the wife to a husband.

Why anyone would think God made women to be a help meet for man only to stifle her is beyond me.

That's like saying "thanks for blessing me with such a wonderful help meet God but she's only good and only a blessing if she keeps her mouth shut".

To me that's a down right back woods bigoted way of treating the beautiful gift God gave to man.
_______

I hope you have a great rest of the night and a fantastic day tomorrow Drew. God bless you my Brother in Christ.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
you have to learn joke
and let your memory of love always return to your past babe dog puggy
believe me
I did have 13 years my dear german sheephard PIKI
I loved him as my one little friend always smiling at me,when I came home from work,
many times he was seating in the kitchen and watching two of us,my wife and me-it was so sweet like little babe all the time,
I took him to germany frome here,and stewardese didn't give him sleep pills to prevent from plane noice.
he drove crazy since he return to me, with big tears we left him to sleep.
but till today his picture is always in my memory causing tears and sorry what airplane did to him
but I have no idea,if he is in better place.
I wish like you believe
But Bible say something different that earthly creature still awaiting(sleep) to the last appearance of Sons of God and release this earth from corruption of death,
also your hope in not in vain,
and make your memry frish and alive being with you,
trust Searh
I fell same pain like you, and I don't want to be more involved with next dog to have him,
because I know that it would be second lost and second pain of love those animals created by God for us?
Serah
I am really sorry is I hurt you somehow, maybe you don't understand foerign jokes having nothing to do to hurt anyone,or lady christian like you?
God bless you Serah
Ahhh.... I am sorry I mistook your joke Dr Shrink, but I am glad that you had the love of a dog for many years. I did get another dog, another Pug, but he is black, and totally different from Puggy, but I still love him dearly. We have much love to give, Dr Shrink, and we have hearts that love being loved!!

Happy New Year to you, and sorry again for misunderstanding you :)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Seraphine wrote:
<quoted text>
Bonsoir Serah, we have never met until now but I would like to say Happy New Year to you, the second thing I would like to say is your country is beautiful my soulmate Sora and I visit it frequently but lately we have not had the chance to travel. The last thing I would like to say is I am sorry and saddened to hear the loss of your beloved Puggy.
Bonsoir to you Seraphine, and thank you for your kind words; my dear Puggy passed away June 30th 2011 and my heart was hit by bricks many times, and I cried often when I thought of her. I love our emotions, and have never tried to harden my heart.... or indeed to "toughen up Princess" as the saying goes.

I am glad you have been to Australia, right now it really is a Sunburned Country, at least down here in Adelaide, and it is my hope and wish to also come up to America. You are lucky to have a Soulmate, Seraphine, and thank you for caring :O)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Drew H wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like the heat is on. I'll keep the firefighters in my prayers because not many are able to do what they do. We're going to dip below freezing tonight. So far we've had a mild winter, though.
Enjoy your day and keep cool.
Cheers Drew ~ you are right about the Fire Fighters, and many of them are volunteers. Some parts of America suffer the same bush fire seasons as we do, and it is good to let the Firemen and Firewomen know that they are well regarded and kept in our Prayers. Below freezing is something I have not experienced, yet!!! Keep warm while I'm keeping cool :)

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Seraphine wrote:
<quoted text>
You/Sora are VERY good.

“Which "god"?”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Sora wrote:
<quoted text>
Bonsoir Lumina, do you remember the link I have sent you in regards to leo Tolstoy's The Kingdom of God is within You? Have you read it mon amie? If you do not remember I can send you another copy. How have you been Lumina? I hope all is well with you.
Hi Sora :D I must confess that I have only read the first chapter, so far it has been very informative and I must say that I find myself agreeing with it most of the time. I will let you know when I've read it all, I take my time with Tolstoy and was delighted to see my 16yr niece reading War and Peace when I visited 2 days ago. I wish you love and many Blessings.
Peace <3

“Paul is a confessed liar”

Since: Jul 11

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>LOL...yeah I guess that makes it easier to agree! I just think it is a crappy thing to say about people that someone has never so much as met. There are priests that have been family friends for decades and they take vows of ceilbacy and poverty and give up a lot to dedicate their lives to God. They teach from the heart. They spend untold hours working to keep so many different things running. A few are in their 80's and still go around selling religious books after church for fundraising for one of the charities. So for someone to claim these men of God who do without most material things are running a place ruled by satan or just trying to get money it makes me angry. Anyway..have a good one.(T) PEACE
Lots of good people in this world. It only takes a few bad ones to ruin the image of thousands...even millions.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 456,801 - 456,820 of596,443
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

665 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min wilderide 679,155
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min June VanDerMark 511,592
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 5 min Dave Nelson 216,242
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 7 min Toby 89,370
Remember there's always someone suffering mor t... 12 min kandikisses44 5
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 15 min PetesaKe 109,341
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 27 min RADEKT 250,251
Girls snapchat names?(dirty) 1 hr zoelitchfieldx 215
•••
•••
•••