Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#474725 Jan 4, 2013
Seraphine wrote:
<quoted text>
Bonsoir Serah, may I ask what WINLAC is please? Thank you.
Greetings and sorry, Madame Seraphine, it means "Why I Am No Longer a Christian" and every now and then, some post from that forum in here and vice versa, so some of us know the thread from others. You may see them pop in here that it is because of Christians like us that they walked away from Christianity ~ because they too are seeing what they wish to see. They are not looking for the care factor ~ they are looking for the nasty factor, and of course, quite often find it. I don't think that any of us in here are anything like JESUS was, and JESUS is what Christianity is all about. I no longer write about JESUS and Christians to some because their reaction is exactly as one would expect it to be, and not really open for debate, just prepared for an argument.

I hope you can overlook that which is negative in here, it can be hard and brings out the worst in us, but for those of us who have persevered, we have become life long friends, regardless of which side of the fence we think we are standing :)

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#474726 Jan 4, 2013
Consider the lilies.

Therefore I say unto you.Take no thought for your life.What ye shall eat or what ye shall drink;nor yet for your body what ye shall put on.Is not life more than meat and the body than raiment?

Behold the fowls of the air;for they sow not,neither do they reap,nor gather into barns;yet your heavenly Father feedeth them.Are ye not much better than they?

Which of you by taking thought can add one cubit unto his stature?

And why take ye thought for raiment?
Consider the lilies of the field,how they grow;they toil not,neither do they spin:

And yet I say unto you.That even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these.

Wherefore if God so clothe the grass of the field which today is and tomorrow is cast into the oven shall he not much more clothe you,O ye of little faith.

Therefore take no thought saying what shall I eat or what shall I drink or wherewithal shall we be clothed.

(For all theses things do the Gentiles seek)For your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all theses things.

But seek ye first the Kingdom of God, and his righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you.

Take therefore no thought for the morrow;for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself;
sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.
Matthew 6:25-34

#474727 Jan 4, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the welcome.
:)
My Pleasure, Catcher1 :)

#474728 Jan 4, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Serah :) I agree with and believe just about everything you post but WINLAC is the most interesting thread on this forum, IMHEO, one could write a book or thesis just on it. Topix in general has it's moments though :D
Blessings <3
That's OK, I understand why you find it interesting, but I think I lobbed in there on a really bad day, and the words were awful. I think page 1 of the forum is pretty good though, and nothing like some of the postings and pages near the end. I started out in the Muslim forums, telling them there was no need for war, and ended up being cyber stalked, so agree with you about Topix having its' moments LOL.

Blessings to you also :)

“Painters Find Beauty in Life ”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#474729 Jan 4, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, Brahms. And if I can mention one more, lately I have acquired an appreciation for Grieg.
Why I don't believe has to do with my makeup. I am a very critical thinker--a skeptic if you will. I require evidence before I can accept anything. I reject belief based on faith. Hence, to be intellectually honest, I must reject anything supernatural. I do respect anybody's beliefs, so long as they don't use them to judge others, or threaten with the fear of damnation, or attempt to convert.
I attempt to lead a decent life, respecting others, empathizing with the less fortunate, amd attempting to do my small part to make the world a better place.
Bonsoir mon ami, I like Grieg too his style is nationalistic. I believe that we should lead by example our actions are louder than our words. Your beliefs are your own and Sora and I respect that and respect you for stating them to us.*Sips wine* I am pleased that my question did not offend you. May I ask further if you had any unpleasant encounters with Christians? I believe we can do better than this.

#474730 Jan 4, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Serah :) I agree with and believe just about everything you post but WINLAC is the most interesting thread on this forum, IMHEO, one could write a book or thesis just on it. Topix in general has it's moments though :D
Blessings <3
It is postings like this'

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
love_spell wrote:
<quoted text>
i may be wrong, but i do not think WN has ever asked you for an apology. it was i who stated that until you apologized to WN for the "ho" comment _I_ would not post with you.
<quoted text>
You have never apologized to anyone you've insulted; instead, you demand apologies *from* those you have insulted.
Fuck you, you cock-sucking little street bitch.***

that have kept me out of there, but notice that on the last page you think she has a way with words that you find amusing. I don't think I am going to find Humility there, somehow, LOL, and that is what I am seeking!! GOD Bless, and as I said, we each have our pathway and the bricks whack us differently, Serah

#474731 Jan 4, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
Consider the lilies.
Therefore I say unto you.Take no thought for your life.What ye shall eat or what ye shall drink;nor yet for your body what ye shall put on.Is not life more than meat and the body than raiment?
Behold the fowls of the air;for they sow not,neither do they reap,nor gather into barns;yet your heavenly Father feedeth them.Are ye not much better than they?
Which of you by taking thought can add one cubit unto his stature?
And why take ye thought for raiment?
Consider the lilies of the field,how they grow;they toil not,neither do they spin:
And yet I say unto you.That even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these.
Wherefore if God so clothe the grass of the field which today is and tomorrow is cast into the oven shall he not much more clothe you,O ye of little faith.
Therefore take no thought saying what shall I eat or what shall I drink or wherewithal shall we be clothed.
(For all theses things do the Gentiles seek)For your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all theses things.
But seek ye first the Kingdom of God, and his righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you.
Take therefore no thought for the morrow;for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself;
sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.
Matthew 6:25-34
Ahhh, I love these Scriptures and love the words "Oh Ye of little Faith" and work hard on not worrying about tomorrow, as in giving it to GOD, because in GOD's hands, we have Trust. And I think Humble is an extension of TRUST....

hick-up

“squuuze me”

Since: Feb 09

Florida, USA

#474732 Jan 4, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
I did respect you as my cyber friend, and liked your posts,
but you constantly back up atheist despiseful insultive primitive punk, walfare money and foodstamps thief HU
what are you doing dr Hyde,is wrong
it is not christian like,
if you claim to be my friend,
why don't you rebuke this child of devil and viomit worthy frack seating on this topic ,not discuss Gods way,
only deny God,christians, spew against me and others,and you are very sweet to him because he is your americaan friend?
no dr Hyde you are not my friend,nor christian,of Jesus Christ truly follower
and please?
with my respect to you,
please?don't respond to me anymore,
because you will receive same respond like 2 of them
HU and old dieying pig RA hating everyone around
just go your way, and don't try to question who I am,
because YOU HAVE NO IDEA WITH WHOM YOU DEAL OR CALL TO BE HIS FRIEND
have good night mr Hyde
and please
from now on,
I exclude you from any responds to me,friendship, or call you bro or christian,
YOU ARE NONE OF THEM AT ALL
rather stick closer to same characters like yours
HU is your friend,RA,skombo,
and keep good cyber relationship with them not me at all
you proved yourselves,
and start question on this topic your friends not me,
next respond from now on, you will receive disgraceful SPIT like SPIT ON DEAD STINKING SKUNK LAYING IN THE HORSE DUNG
I did try to have you as nice cyber friend and good poster and good ally,
you proved,that you are none of this christian descriptions.
also join their ranks, not my,
and start work with them to ban me and my so called by skunk devil old punk RA"shrink vile posts"
farewell
So you don't want anything to do with DR unless you get to do his thinking for him and choose who he associates with.
Shrink, you're a puke.

"Farewell" ...is that like bon voyage?

Well ...good riddance, enjoy your boat ride, and have a nice life.

Location hidden

#474733 Jan 4, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Greetings and sorry, Madame Seraphine, it means "Why I Am No Longer a Christian" and every now and then, some post from that forum in here and vice versa, so some of us know the thread from others. You may see them pop in here that it is because of Christians like us that they walked away from Christianity ~ because they too are seeing what they wish to see. They are not looking for the care factor ~ they are looking for the nasty factor, and of course, quite often find it. I don't think that any of us in here are anything like JESUS was, and JESUS is what Christianity is all about. I no longer write about JESUS and Christians to some because their reaction is exactly as one would expect it to be, and not really open for debate, just prepared for an argument.

I hope you can overlook that which is negative in here, it can be hard and brings out the worst in us, but for those of us who have persevered, we have become life long friends, regardless of which side of the fence we think we are standing :)
Bonsoir Serah *Frowns* why are you sorry cher? You have nothing to apologize for. I look only for the positive and good in all things as does Sora, you shall see this for yourself as you come to know us better :) If I may say I believe that we as Christians are held accountable for our behavior by God and others as His representatives. We speak the name of Jesus and yet the reason why no person sees it because our egos blind us to the fact that we are failing miserably. Sora and I treat all people the same and we have made friends of bigots and trools alike. When we change our mindset and focus on what is good and pleasing then good and pleasing things shall flow from us. Do you see my point cher?

Location hidden

#474734 Jan 4, 2013
Treasures in heaven.

Lay not up for yourselves tresure upon earth where moth and rust doth corrupt and where theives break through and steal.

But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt and where thieves do not break through nor steal.

For where your treasure is there will your heart be also.

The light of the body is the eye;if therefore thine eye be single,thy whole body shall be full of light.

But if thine eye be evil,thy whole body shall be full fo darkness.If therefore the light that is in thee be darkness,how great is that darkness.

No man can serve two masters for either he will hate one and love the other or else he will hold to the one and despise the other.Ye cannot serve God and mammon.(money).
Matthew 6:16-24

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#474735 Jan 4, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>That's OK, I understand why you find it interesting, but I think I lobbed in there on a really bad day, and the words were awful. I think page 1 of the forum is pretty good though, and nothing like some of the postings and pages near the end. I started out in the Muslim forums, telling them there was no need for war, and ended up being cyber stalked, so agree with you about Topix having its' moments LOL.
Blessings to you also :)
Lol..yeah they can be pretty harsh with the whole 'I hate Christians cause they're hateful of non Christians who just hate etc....' The muslim threads are shocking, some of the Indian ones too,(like the one about a woman breastfeeding her 14yr old) and they call us Aussies racist which is just to funny. Yeah I have a few stalkers, it's either laugh or cry here sometimes, I prefer a good laugh myself.
I think this thread is the nicest and most genuine thread here, even when debates occur they seem to be in a loving vein. I truly enjoy most posts but don't feel knowledgeable enough to debate scripture or denominations, yet ;D
Peace and love and roasted marshmallows dear sister <3

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

Hermosa Beach, CA

#474736 Jan 4, 2013
Seraphine wrote:
<quoted text>
Bonsoir mon ami, I like Grieg too his style is nationalistic. I believe that we should lead by example our actions are louder than our words. Your beliefs are your own and Sora and I respect that and respect you for stating them to us.*Sips wine* I am pleased that my question did not offend you. May I ask further if you had any unpleasant encounters with Christians? I believe we can do better than this.
Thank you. You are very kind. My personal philosophy is that for whatever reason, if any, we have been placed here on earth, together. We are here, sharing a window in time. We should live a good and decent life and try to make the world a better place for the generations to come. We should respect each others' beliefs or inability to believe and leave them alone about it, and focus on being a compassionate, honorable person.

#474737 Jan 4, 2013
Seraphine wrote:
<quoted text>
Bonsoir Serah *Frowns* why are you sorry cher? You have nothing to apologize for. I look only for the positive and good in all things as does Sora, you shall see this for yourself as you come to know us better :) If I may say I believe that we as Christians are held accountable for our behavior by God and others as His representatives. We speak the name of Jesus and yet the reason why no person sees it because our egos blind us to the fact that we are failing miserably. Sora and I treat all people the same and we have made friends of bigots and trools alike. When we change our mindset and focus on what is good and pleasing then good and pleasing things shall flow from us. Do you see my point cher?
Yes, I do see your point, and agree with you; these are the reasons I feel it best not to associate with those that I should treat with the same respect as I treat those that have honorable intentions, if their intent is not honorable! I find it best to simply walk away.... but there are many who do not reply as such to postings, and I of course, treat them as they treat me.

Location hidden

#474738 Jan 4, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>It is postings like this'
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
love_spell wrote:
<quoted text>
i may be wrong, but i do not think WN has ever asked you for an apology. it was i who stated that until you apologized to WN for the "ho" comment _I_ would not post with you.
<quoted text>
You have never apologized to anyone you've insulted; instead, you demand apologies *from* those you have insulted.
Fuck you, you cock-sucking little street bitch.***
that have kept me out of there, but notice that on the last page you think she has a way with words that you find amusing. I don't think I am going to find Humility there, somehow, LOL, and that is what I am seeking!! GOD Bless, and as I said, we each have our pathway and the bricks whack us differently, Serah
Nope, no humility there, I agree with that statement. Well she does have an amusing way with words, to me anyway, but I'm a bit strange ;D
<3

Location hidden

#474739 Jan 4, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you. You are very kind. My personal philosophy is that for whatever reason, if any, we have been placed here on earth, together. We are here, sharing a window in time. We should live a good and decent life and try to make the world a better place for the generations to come. We should respect each others' beliefs or inability to believe and leave them alone about it, and focus on being a compassionate, honorable person.
Bonsoir mon ami. Yes, this is exactly the reason why we live. Sora and I believe we are here to make this world a better place than we have left it. I have been called kind and gentle and these are not just words to me they are adjectives as in doing these things not just being, does this make sense? My first mentor was Mother Theresa. I could not have asked for a better teacher.

Location hidden

#474740 Jan 4, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, I do see your point, and agree with you; these are the reasons I feel it best not to associate with those that I should treat with the same respect as I treat those that have honorable intentions, if their intent is not honorable! I find it best to simply walk away.... but there are many who do not reply as such to postings, and I of course, treat them as they treat me.
Bonsoir Serah, walking away from a difficult situatoin for me is usually the last resort, whether a person's intentions toward me are honorable or not they are human beings and as such I treat them that way even if they do not see me as such as I have been taught and as I teach others through example I hope. Sora and I have come into contact with many people on this forum who are deemed difficult or irrational but through our compassion were able to get them to see that in the end we are all the same, from the same source. Does this too make sense? Sora would like to share a quote with you I have posted it many times here already as he has asked for the honor to do this. He unfortunately was not as close to Mother Theresa as I was.

Location hidden

#474741 Jan 4, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have to say I quite like your personal philosophy.
Peace <3

Location hidden

#474742 Jan 4, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Ahhh, I love these Scriptures and love the words "Oh Ye of little Faith" and work hard on not worrying about tomorrow, as in giving it to GOD, because in GOD's hands, we have Trust. And I think Humble is an extension of TRUST....
Hi Serah;

I shall talk some with you hope you do not mind.It is extremely cold here in the mountains tonight already six below zero and the temperature keeps falling.I spend alot time in the Bible cause that is where I find comfort and I listen with my head phones to music too as I am alone alot of the time.I only come here with scripture to share is all.Really not interested in debating scriptures.So hope you enjoy what I share.God bless.
Sora

El Cajon, CA

#474743 Jan 4, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, I do see your point, and agree with you; these are the reasons I feel it best not to associate with those that I should treat with the same respect as I treat those that have honorable intentions, if their intent is not honorable! I find it best to simply walk away.... but there are many who do not reply as such to postings, and I of course, treat them as they treat me.
Bonsoir Madame Serah, I live by this philosophy and so does Seraphine. As Christians this is and should be our chief aim. We can and should do better for God and for ourselves. Every cruel word we say, every evil action or thought whether intentional or not causes pain and suffering that are needless:

“People are often unreasonable and self-centered. Forgive them anyway.
If you are kind, people may accuse you of ulterior motives. Be kind anyway.
If you are honest, people may cheat you. Be honest anyway.
If you find happiness, people may be jealous. Be happy anyway.
The good you do today may be forgotten tomorrow. Do good anyway.
Give the world the best you have and it may never be enough. Give your best anyway.
For you see, in the end, it is between you and God. It was never between you and them anyway.”

Location hidden

#474744 Jan 4, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Serah;

I shall talk some with you hope you do not mind.It is extremely cold here in the mountains tonight already six below zero and the temperature keeps falling.I spend alot time in the Bible cause that is where I find comfort and I listen with my head phones to music too as I am alone alot of the time.I only come here with scripture to share is all.Really not interested in debating scriptures.So hope you enjoy what I share.God bless.
I enjoy what you share :)
<3

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 51 min KENTUCKY CATHOLIC 983,098
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr KENTUCKY CATHOLIC 683,747
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 1 hr old_moose 15,985
So how exactly did O.J. Simpson pull off a doub... 1 hr Doctor REALITY 14
the REAL reason for General Motors sales slumps 2 hr Doctor REALITY 1
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 5 hr Disappointed US ... 6,416
Looking for girls to snapchat 6 hr aldenmorgan737 1
More from around the web