Why Should Jesus Love Me?

BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#474666 Jan 4, 2013
Rider on the Storm wrote:
Should say: Who would want what you people have.....
Another amendment to the post: theres no need to wait hundreds of years, if they would study it now they would be saying what the fugg..........
I Study daily those threads,for librares and revisionistic views about this False worldwide cheistianity and their so called self named Saints?

BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA

Location hidden

#474667 Jan 4, 2013
Modern American Christianity lack of understanding of the ancient Hebrew and Arameic, Near Eastern biblical culture has led to thousands of false and misinterpretations of what was meant to be IDIOMATIC OR METAFORIC
----------
ANCIENT LANGUAGES PLUS KINE ANCIENT GREEK CONTAIN SUCH IDIOMATIC AND METAFORIC UNDERSTANDING

TILL TODAY LANGUAGES HAVE SAME METAFORS AND IDIOMATIC SENSES; MIDDLE EAST SEMITIC WORLD,RUSSIA, EAST EUROPA AND GREECE

ENGLISH IS MOST DECEIVED LANGUAGE COMPLETLY CREATE PILE OF WORTHLESS MISINTERPRETATIONS DECEIVING MASS OF HUMANS SPOKEN ONLY THIS LANGUAGE

“Romans 8:1.”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#474668 Jan 4, 2013
I see where Topix once again is removing shrinky's vile posts. Looks like when they are reported Topix is removing them again. Guess we'll have to keep on reporting him and the many other I.D.'s he uses. Like the BTJ I.D. he's using tonight.

Perhaps someday the message will sink in with him.

hick-up

“squuuze me”

Since: Feb 09

Florida, USA

#474669 Jan 4, 2013
BIBLE TRUE DUMBSHIT wrote:
I Study daily those threads,for librares and revisionistic views about this False worldwide cheistianity and their so called self named Saints?
Shut-up stupid ...

BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA

Location hidden

#474671 Jan 4, 2013
hick-up wrote:
<quoted text>Shut-up stupid ...
check
www.barnessreview.com
"christianity"

“Painters Find Beauty in Life ”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#474672 Jan 4, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Cheers ~ and I agree with you about hardening the heart might make us harder towards GOD, even if unintentionally. HE gave us our emotions for a purpose and our laughter for a reason :)
Bonjour Serah, the emotions He gave to us are to be lived and experienced to the fullest I believe.
Sora

El Cajon, CA

#474674 Jan 4, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Ahh, yes, indeed our actions attest our Faith, and actions speak louder than words. I am seeking to find humility, and to lose arrogance but must admit it is not as easy as it sounds or as it is to write :)
You must like the heat and solitude if you have made a few trips through the Sahara, and I have not been overseas LOL, but have made many Pet friendly holidays and have been to most of the cities in Australia.
It is nice to see some more friendly 'faces' in our forum, and thank you for your Blessings of comfort and mercy. Let us Pray that 2013 is a year of Peace for all of us who share this one world world together :)
Bonjour Madame Serah, we should consider more carefully how our words affect other people and then consider the emotional toll on ourselves as well. Arrogance is developed from the ego and pride. In regards to our trips through the Sahara yes, I do like the heat I am originally from Martinique and Seraphine is from New Orleans. The solitude helps me to think and to gather my thoughts I also need it to compose and perform my music. I play classical guitar. Furthermore as to being nice, that I am and thank you for the compliment.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#474684 Jan 4, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know Steve...why does any of it really matter. I have asked myself that for the last couple of weeks. I finally have my answer I think...
Here are some examples about why the doctrine of "once saved always saved" (IMO) has destroyed Christianity.
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TSHQAVD...
There is more by this Christian but I think that you will get my point.
I am not sure that I do but I do not believe any God exists that pardons this type of behavior.
I have taken a long hard look at the faith that I tried to hold on to. It is time to let it go.
So that's the infamous Viking. Colour me speechless.
Peace Annie <3

Location hidden

#474685 Jan 4, 2013
<quoted text>
The desperation of a weak minded christian. Now I have socks..........
Grasping at straws for a feel good moment.......
Oi! Not just Christians dearest. I've been accused by non Christians of having many socks even though I'm barefoot. Apparently I'm married to some vile individual named Viking! Eeewwww...
Peace Larry <3

Location hidden

#474686 Jan 4, 2013
<quoted text>
Oh come on Red!! Can you blame her?
Who would want you people have? This thread has been one nonstop arguement of childish behavior from the beginning..........
This is a fine example of christianity after 2000 years. The nice thing about it is its on the internet. I have no doubt in 100, 200, 300 years pschycologists will be studying this thread and saying to themselves, What the fugg, how did man survive..........
Not that far into the future Larry ;p

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#474687 Jan 4, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know Steve...why does any of it really matter. I have asked myself that for the last couple of weeks. I finally have my answer I think...
Here are some examples about why the doctrine of "once saved always saved" (IMO) has destroyed Christianity.
There is more by this Christian but I think that you will get my point.
I am not sure that I do but I do not believe any God exists that pardons this type of behavior.
I have taken a long hard look at the faith that I tried to hold on to. It is time to let it go.
what you talking about destroying Christianity?? is you imagination talking that. Christianity flourishing all over the world than ever.

you want to let go of Christianity, then go let go. is your problem that, only an idiot would follow you.

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#474688 Jan 4, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
That is the way men have read Genesis for 3000 years.
Just another reason I find fault with Scripture.
Why can't they help each other as equals. In other words, focus on "mate" instead of "help".
"help" is hired
"mates" are equal partners
I am going to post here what I posted in the other forum, minus the original posting, because I agree with what you have written. I no longer use the Scriptures in a negative way, but use them in a positive way, such as John 19:25

King James Version (KJV)

25 Now there stood by the cross of Jesus his mother, and his mother's sister, Mary the wife of Cleophas, and Mary Magdalene.

26 When Jesus therefore saw his mother, and the disciple standing by, whom he loved, he saith unto his mother, Woman, behold thy son!

27 Then saith he to the disciple, Behold thy mother! And from that hour that disciple took her unto his own home..........

Behold is a special word in the Bible, and I believe that JESUS and GOD loves women in ways that are special and feminine; that we are meant to be Mothers and Carers, but we are meant to be respected and loved, and Beheld.

But, are all Mother's honorable with their intentions and intents? Is the child allowed to do as the parent does, because that is how they are taught? No, the child has to do that which is Legal and Sociably correct, and then as parents, pass on that which they have learned. Hence, the fading away of much that once was treasured and meaningful in days gone by!!
Sora

El Cajon, CA

#474689 Jan 4, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Bonjour, Monsieur. Je suis désolé.
Bonsoir, Monsieur. Vos excuses est acceptée. Seraphine et moi sommes très familier avec le Sahara. Nous avons fait de nombreux voyages à travers le désert. Je voudrais en savoir plus sur vous, si je puis me permettre.

#474690 Jan 4, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, but, why blame the book for man's mistakes? I interpret help differently and yes mates are equal partners. As a wife, I like to be an uplifting, supporting and helpful mate.
Peace <3
I do too :)

#474691 Jan 4, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, but, why blame the book for man's mistakes? I interpret help differently and yes mates are equal partners. As a wife, I like to be an uplifting, supporting and helpful mate.
Peace <3
I'll pop this posting here from the other forum, as I think it suits, but is a response to someone else :)

***It is indeed the action of the person or people who commit murder, breaking the Statute of GOD as they do. Some care not for GOD, as such, for they have no belief nor understanding of HIM, but find GOD when they are locked away in solitude. Not all find GOD, some go to their deaths the very criminals they were at the beginning of their solace. Those who do are happy that they did find GOD and it shows by their new reasons and actions for living. They become better people. There are many reasons why we should not Judge people, unless we are learned and appointed people in fair and equal Law.

I am on hold at the moment to my internet, phones & Fox provider; and the waiting time is 12 minutes. This is my second time around,'cause the first time I got cut off just as I was being transferred. Telstra now have offices all around the world, so they provide 24 hour service, which is a grand thing, because through the week would probably be twice as long.

When I heard the phone line disconnect, my first thought was "Dear GOD" and out of frustration. It made me recall the postings last night, and I thought of how I would have reacted if I was in my early 20's, still new on the road to Humility. I probably would have sworn....in fact, more probable chance I would have, than wouldn’t have. We also have a saying down here; “Strewth”

***strewth.(UK, Australia, New Zealand) A mild oath expressing surprise or generally adding emphasis. Strewth! I guess I&#8242;ve been too trigger happy!***

I posted this link due to the trigger happy bit, and thought it also fits the picture of that which I am saying but more importantly, that which others have been writing about. I don’t like to get into the gun debate, not ever having been involved with guns, I have no knowledge of their need to people.

“Struth” is an abbreviation of “GOD’s Truth” and an old saying when someone died was “So and so gave up his/her ghost” and that was what is written when Abraham gave up his ghost in some versions of the Bible. New versions write,“took his last breath” which doesn’t present the same picture to mind.

I grew up in a Church and Sunday going family, and I loved Sunday School. I had been baptized as a Baby, and was again Baptized when I was 13 by my own choice, but in reality, I have no Church or Religion that I feel comfortable completely with, which is why my Church is my Home and my Temple is my Body.

I would much rather be the person I am today, quietly thinking “Dear GOD” than the one who would have sworn in the days gone by. I also usually manage to find a Scripture that suits my need, after the thought, so somehow or another, I have given myself enough knowledge of the Bible to suit my need.

I have also written much about Prayer and Faith, in my journal that was once a book, and when I re-edit my book, as I do each time I have grown or changed in thoughts, I will also include my postings about thoughts of GOD and our reactions because in reflection, or hind sight, I am thankful to have had GOD with me throughout my life time experiences; Blessings of Peace to us all, Serah***

#474692 Jan 4, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Good Friday Morning
“Any fool can criticize, condemn
and complain – and most fools do.
But it takes character and self-control
to be understanding and forgiving.”
~ Dale Carnegie
Thought For The Day
LOL... these were my thoughts too, and here is your posting about my posting!! I love these moments, they are like deja vu :)

#474693 Jan 4, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Prayer for today....
Dear God, I thank You for this day of life! For eyes to see the sky, for ears to hear the birds, for feet to walk amidst the trees, for hands to pick the flowers from the earth, for a sense of smell to breathe in the sweet perfumes of Your created nature, for a mind to think about and appreciate the magic of everyday miracles, for a spirit to swell in joy at Your mighty presence everywhere. In Jesus' name, Amen!
As you know, we have been Praying for the Fire Men fighting bush fires in sweltering heat, and sadly Tasmania, normally the coolest state in Australia, has been hit hard.

Man feared dead, at least 80 properties lost in Tasmanian bushfires
The Canberra Times-13 hours ago
Tasmania suffered its most severe fire day in years, with a record 41.8 degrees in Hobart, the highest temperature since 1881. Higher

https://www.google.com.au/#q=fires+in+hobart+... ***

We will continue to Pray for those who are stranded and hurting as we Pray for those who are protecting and caring ~ by grief we are a United Country, and we will help those in need. It is the very stuffing of the people of Australia to help when we can.... and I believe in reality, it is the very stuffing of the majority of people that share the World with us, and we can understand the words, from Grief comes Joy, when we are proud of those who unite :)
True Christians r right

Wenatchee, WA

#474694 Jan 4, 2013
its_okay wrote:
Keep forgiving those that do not see the sins they are living in daily, and keep recognizing that you are to be forgiven daily, and Jesus's love will never leave you alone. Even in the deepest darkest of corners.
so true
whaaa-

Wenatchee, WA

#474695 Jan 4, 2013
Sora wrote:
<quoted text>
Bonsoir, Monsieur. Vos excuses est acceptée. Seraphine et moi sommes très familier avec le Sahara. Nous avons fait de nombreux voyages à travers le désert. Je voudrais en savoir plus sur vous, si je puis me permettre.
freak wut does that?!,mean?

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#474696 Jan 4, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
I would assume the thief would be resurrected after the thousand years since he was not a martyr or someone that died for the faith.
But consider this, if our spirits go right to Heaven or hell, what need would there be for Christ to return for our dead bodies? Especially since we get new bodies before entering Heaven anyway? Plus it says in Peter and Matthew Jesus returns to judge the living and the dead.
1Peter4:17-19
For it is time for judgment to begin with God’s household; and if it begins with us, what will the outcome be for those who do not obey the gospel of God?
1 Peter 4:5
But they will have to give account to him who is ready to judge the living and the dead"
Matthew 25:46
“Then they will go away to eternal punishment, but the righteous to eternal life.”
Even if one is spared judgement it would seem that takes place after Jesus returns in which case the spirits would have to wait until after judgement to go to Heaven and hell. But even just for the fact IMO there would be no reason to resurrect long dead bodies when we get new bodies before entering. I think like it is says in John..
John 5:29
and will come forth; those who did the good deeds to a resurrection of life, those who committed the evil deeds to a resurrection of judgment.
we get resurrected unto life or death after the return and that point receive new bodies and go to heaven or hell
(T) Peace
you not understanding writer. Spirit not have body. So you whole question of why Jesus would return to give the saved new body I see you miss the point.

The spirits with God right now...no have any [body]. the spirits in hell right now, no have any [body].

So we start the discussion with the thief on the cross. Jesus promise the thief he would be with Jesus today in paradise. Jesus never tell the thief about a new body. Jesus talking about the thief spirit.

You remember Jesus say this-
41Now while the Pharisees were gathered together, Jesus asked them a question:42“What do you think about the Christ, whose son is He?” They said to Him,“The son of David.”43He said to them,“Then how does David in the Spirit call Him ‘Lord,’ saying, 44‘THE LORD SAID TO MY LORD,“SIT AT MY RIGHT HAND, UNTIL I PUT YOUR ENEMIES BENEATH YOUR FEET”’?

Jesus not talking about David having a body. Jesus talking about David's spirit. Jesus say [IN THE SPIRIT]

When Paul say absent from the body, present with the Lord, Paul not mean present with the Lord in body, he mean in spirit.

Body come after resurrection, all that you see in revelation about body happen at the end of time. Spirits of saved ones dead in heaven right now. Spirit of dead unbelievers in hell right now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 4 min Jim-ca 7,199
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 35 min Exchange 123,349
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 48 min G Carlin is in Hell 982,217
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr Rosesz 681,740
Virginia man charged with espionage for deliver... 2 hr Brice N Livingston 6
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 8 hr onemale 286,526
_ VATICAN to get 'Legal Right' to TEMPLE MOUNT _ 11 hr NewsJune2017 YTube 1
More from around the web