Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#474565 Jan 3, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Some interesting things in there. The dispensation stuff at the end is all Millerite (a Camping like nutter) and I have already invetigated that lof path.
Wha I did like is the contrast between the OT verses about blinding Israel and what Jesus said.
"Let thos who have eyes see..." Jessus (In my understanding) sasy that the truth is plain to see to all who want to see it. IMHO human nature is to refuse to face the truth. Some more so than others but few are afraid to know the whole truth.
So one of the things I always keep on mind is "can I face the possibility that I am wrong about God ?"
How many can honestly say "I believe these things but I may be wrong and end up in Hell anyway"
Think of it like a soldier going into battle. They have faith in what the believe in even though they may die that very day defending it.
I had to face the fact that no matter what I believe, I could end up being tortured for eternity no matter what I do or believe. "What if" the "truth" is that there is only Satan and Satan is the real God ? Could I face that ? If not then I will never be able to look for, let alone face, "The Truth".
Be careful when you ask for the truth, it usually is not what you wanted to hear.
I must be lucky to have had so many reasons for doubt to be dissipated.... but I must admit, I have known many who ask questions, and when they hear the answer, they argue!! Perhaps the truth is another thing that can be personal to each of us, and that not all will have the same comprehension, even if we have shared the same experience!!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#474566 Jan 4, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>I must be lucky to have had so many reasons for doubt to be dissipated.... but I must admit, I have known many who ask questions, and when they hear the answer, they argue!! Perhaps the truth is another thing that can be personal to each of us, and that not all will have the same comprehension, even if we have shared the same experience!!
Hi, I'm Luci :D
I agree with and love your posts. It's wonderful to see another Aussie, I sometimes feel very out of place on topix.
God Bless you Serah and have a Wonderful New Year!!!
<3

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#474567 Jan 4, 2013
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
Wives are such a wonderful gift from God. God knew exactly what He was doing when He gave Eve to Adam as a help meet for him.....
Based on that, Christians, Muslims and Jews have treated women as property and slaves for the last 3000 years.

Seems you mostly agree with that.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#474568 Jan 4, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
My name is Ahmed.
I am a camel driver in the Sahara desert.
I can attest to Madame Sora's travels in these parts.
Was Peanut and Walter with them ? LOL

Location hidden

#474569 Jan 4, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Based on that, Christians, Muslims and Jews have treated women as property and slaves for the last 3000 years.
Seems you mostly agree with that.
A help mate is not property. Wtf?
;p

“"None shall pass"”

There

#474570 Jan 4, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>I must be lucky to have had so many reasons for doubt to be dissipated.... but I must admit, I have known many who ask questions, and when they hear the answer, they argue!! Perhaps the truth is another thing that can be personal to each of us, and that not all will have the same comprehension, even if we have shared the same experience!!
Agreed.

Sadly, most of the 'answers' are "The Bible says so". That is IMHO no answer at all. Much like trying to 'prove' Aslan is real with "The Chronicles of Narnia says so".

Location hidden

#474571 Jan 4, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed.
Sadly, most of the 'answers' are "The Bible says so". That is IMHO no answer at all. Much like trying to 'prove' Aslan is real with "The Chronicles of Narnia says so".
Are you trying to say that Aslan is not real?:'(
<3
Adam

Wörth An Der Donau, Germany

#474572 Jan 4, 2013
Last I checked my NY cap is made in China. My Reebok also.

#474573 Jan 4, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi, I'm Luci :D
I agree with and love your posts. It's wonderful to see another Aussie, I sometimes feel very out of place on topix.
God Bless you Serah and have a Wonderful New Year!!!
<3
Thank You Luci ~ It is rare indeed to find an Aussie in the forums, and we have another sister here, Peace Warrior (Irrira) and she too is warm and friendly. GOD Bless you too, and I hope to see your words often, and Have a Wonderful 2013, Serah :)

#474574 Jan 4, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed.
LOL.... I love Narnia :)

#474575 Jan 4, 2013
Adam wrote:
Last I checked my NY cap is made in China. My Reebok also.
Nothing from Germany?

“"None shall pass"”

There

#474576 Jan 4, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
A help mate is not property. Wtf?
;p
That is the way men have read Genesis for 3000 years.

Just another reason I find fault with Scripture.

Why can't they help each other as equals. In other words, focus on "mate" instead of "help".

"help" is hired
"mates" are equal partners

“"None shall pass"”

There

#474577 Jan 4, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Nothing from Germany?
Mauser rifles and Shamwow.

Location hidden

#474579 Jan 4, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
That is the way men have read Genesis for 3000 years.
Just another reason I find fault with Scripture.
Why can't they help each other as equals. In other words, focus on "mate" instead of "help".
"help" is hired
"mates" are equal partners
Yeah, but, why blame the book for man's mistakes? I interpret help differently and yes mates are equal partners. As a wife, I like to be an uplifting, supporting and helpful mate.
Peace <3

“"None shall pass"”

There

#474580 Jan 4, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
... As a wife, I like to be an uplifting, supporting and helpful mate....
And a husband should do likewise.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#474581 Jan 4, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, but, why blame the book for man's mistakes? I interpret help differently and yes mates are equal partners. As a wife, I like to be an uplifting, supporting and helpful mate.
Peace <3
Sorry, after rereading my post I should have said "interpretations of Scripture" not just "Scripture".

Thanks for pointing that out.

Location hidden

#474582 Jan 4, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
And a husband should do likewise.
Absolutely, alas, not many do...it's sad.
<3

“"None shall pass"”

There

#474583 Jan 4, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely, alas, not many do...it's sad.
<3
Nor do many wives.

Location hidden

#474584 Jan 4, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Nor do many wives.
That is true, it would be nice if the ones that did the right thing were matched alike.
<3

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#474585 Jan 4, 2013
Good Friday Morning

“Any fool can criticize, condemn
and complain – and most fools do.
But it takes character and self-control
to be understanding and forgiving.”

~ Dale Carnegie

Thought For The Day

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I am a good TROLLKINS 1 hr Doctor REALITY 1
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr Doctor REALITY 448,434
Do you like, or dislike, Doctor REALITY?? 1 hr Doctor REALITY 4
O.J. Nicole & MARCUS: Fatal Attraction 1 hr Doctor REALITY 11
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 1 hr Quirky 81,110
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr candlesmell 701,864
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 hr OhMy 995,852