“squuuze me”

Since: Feb 09

Florida, USA

#474444 Jan 3, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
flush your bulshit to the toilet,and not forget cover,because all of you with posts stinks like old goat cheese
you simple poor atheistic stupid
bye half head
better is to fat loud as read your cheap crap
you are the most stupid atheistic lost miserable creature on this topic-just go away you stupidass
Are you still here?
Can't afford boat fare huh ...

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#474445 Jan 3, 2013
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
Quit puttin words in her mouth chit for brains..........
Why dont you just scroll by, weren't you just giving everyone a goddamn sermon on arguing. and here you are starting chit.
LMAO what a maroon..........
Hey rider;

Need to clarifiy.The one who wear the paranda cloak.
You see He set himself above God,He is a judge,jury
and the excutioner of all of thoses who do not follow
him.I just wrote you a post on deceivers that pull the
covers over the eyes.If you do not meet his quote creditabily
do not worry cause the only one you have to please is your God.
Just scroll smile and be a happy camper.

“squuuze me”

Florida, USA

#474446 Jan 3, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
All due respect hu what do you believe the answer is given we are under a 2-party system? No candidate unfortunately is going to mirror our beliefs or even follow the bible. And some of the ones that claim religion in politics are worse offenders than any unbeliever either because they are hypocrites or frauds that were using Jesus like political currency.
If there is a better solution than picking the guy you feel in your heart will do less overall harm to people than the other and maybe once in a blue moon actually accomplish something helpful then I have yet to hear it. And not voting is like voting for the other guy. It would be different if we had dozens of choices and instead of picking the person who lines up with us the most Biblically and morally that instead we pick someone because they will give us a tax-break of something like that even though we know they are basically buying us off and are going to do some evil crap. But we have 2 choices. It is what it is. The best we can do is go with the one we feel is better overall
(T) Peace
I made my choice Skom ...I chose not to vote.
Why?
Because at the time I didn't like either candidate. I am a firm believer in the separation of Church/State. I didn't want Romney with his views on women, his religious ego, and his belief in the separation of the masses based on personal wealth.

I didn't feel Obama was qualified for a second term because he imo pushes his views on the American people. For instance-amnesty for illegals, the govt takeover of the most lucrative industry in this country under false pretenses [medicine], foreign policy on imports-mainly oil, his willingness to sell us out to (imo) the U.N., his willingness to build stronger economy's in foreign country's like (Red)China, his unwillingness to push for the building of refineries here, his unwillingness to push for exploration of other energy resources such as natural gas, his unwillingness to back education and educators, and others but I think I made my point.

I do like Obama for his push to rebuild our infrastructure, and I feel he did about all he could do in his handling of the Gulf Oil Spill. But I don't feel we have the technology for deep drilling, such as in the Gulf of Mexico. If we kill our oceans we shall surely perish.

And I do respect him because of the fact that even as a lame duck President he goes to work everyday and pushes those idiots to get something accomplished.

But never mind all that ...
I sit year after year while it is preached in this room; one accepts all of the Word or none of it.(I don't agree with that sentiment either.) And then I see those that preach the loudest vote for a leader whose policy's go against the very Word they preach. I'm just trying to understand.

Location hidden

#474448 Jan 3, 2013
Now some clairification on churches.

If you can take a Bible in hand and wear a pair of jeans and shirt even woren out shoes.And fall on your knees in pure of heart prayer.You are attending church for all the right reasons.When you go just to be with God only. That too is all the right reasons.Leave church with the rest of that day reading and studing scriptures that too if for all the right reasons.

on the other side of this issue.

If you can take Bible in hand and dress up like a peacock and fear mussin up the outfit when getting down on the knees.And you cannot fall into pure heart prayer you there for all the wrong reasons.

When after church you have to knit pick every juicy piece of gossip from others and then go home and sit on the phone doin the repeating and adding to thoses church meetings are all for the wrong reasons.

In my opinion any money that is given to a church should be done as in do not let the right hand see what the left hand does.Not by passing of a plate from one to other.

Churches now aday throw fiesta setting up booths to raise money renting to vendors.Bingo with money prize,rummage sales.Almost like setting up a store to buy and sale.All the wrong uses of a place of worship.Not enough faith in God to trust him to prove what will be needed of that church.

Preachers nowadays drive new cars,sale books,live in new homes almost like a self made business.Now is this type of preacher man there for God and you or just for himself.Worst part of all is when a preacher preaches a serrom of what he thinks you want to hear verses the real truth.

So next time you attend your church of your chose I hope you will take to heart what I written in this post.Go to church with purness of heart for God not all the fancy frills.Pick a churches that drips of God not of satan and all his deceiving ways.God bless all of you.

Location hidden

#474449 Jan 3, 2013
hick-up wrote:
<quoted text>
I made my choice Skom ...I chose not to vote.
Why?
Because at the time I didn't like either candidate. I am a firm believer in the separation of Church/State. I didn't want Romney with his views on women, his religious ego, and his belief in the separation of the masses based on personal wealth.
I didn't feel Obama was qualified for a second term because he imo pushes his views on the American people. For instance-amnesty for illegals, the govt takeover of the most lucrative industry in this country under false pretenses [medicine], foreign policy on imports-mainly oil, his willingness to sell us out to (imo) the U.N., his willingness to build stronger economy's in foreign country's like (Red)China, his unwillingness to push for the building of refineries here, his unwillingness to push for exploration of other energy resources such as natural gas, his unwillingness to back education and educators, and others but I think I made my point.
I do like Obama for his push to rebuild our infrastructure, and I feel he did about all he could do in his handling of the Gulf Oil Spill. But I don't feel we have the technology for deep drilling, such as in the Gulf of Mexico. If we kill our oceans we shall surely perish.
And I do respect him because of the fact that even as a lame duck President he goes to work everyday and pushes those idiots to get something accomplished.
But never mind all that ...
I sit year after year while it is preached in this room; one accepts all of the Word or none of it.(I don't agree with that sentiment either.) And then I see those that preach the loudest vote for a leader whose policy's go against the very Word they preach. I'm just trying to understand.
Powerful moving post loaded with wisdom.Thank you

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#474451 Jan 3, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Well seing as I don't believe in Satan, I agree. LOL
LOL...yeah I guess that makes it easier to agree! I just think it is a crappy thing to say about people that someone has never so much as met. There are priests that have been family friends for decades and they take vows of ceilbacy and poverty and give up a lot to dedicate their lives to God. They teach from the heart. They spend untold hours working to keep so many different things running. A few are in their 80's and still go around selling religious books after church for fundraising for one of the charities. So for someone to claim these men of God who do without most material things are running a place ruled by satan or just trying to get money it makes me angry. Anyway..have a good one.(T) PEACE

“Messenger w/ a Message”

Since: Sep 07

planet earth, for now

#474452 Jan 3, 2013
Seraphine wrote:
<quoted text>
Bonjour Luciana, this is beautiful!
Bonjour mon soeur, I have been exploring the article you provided, and it is quite interesting. I like to take my time so that I don't go jumping to conclusions, which is another rule of logic that should be employed by all. Thanks again because I always welcome the challenge of a study.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#474453 Jan 3, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
Now some clairification on churches.If you can take a Bible in hand and wear a pair of jeans and shirt even woren out shoes.And fall on your knees in pure of heart prayer.You are attending church for all the right reasons.When you go just to be with God only. That too is all the right reasons.Leave church with the rest of that day reading and studing scriptures that too if for all the right reasons.If you can take Bible in hand and dress up like a peacock and fear mussin up the outfit reasons.When after church you have to knit pick every juicy piece of gossip from oth all for the wrong reasons.
In my opinion any money that is given to a church should be done as in do not let the right hand see what the left hand does
You are so full of it. How is any reason the right reason if all churches are run by satan and teach things not of God which is what you have claimed? Backpeddle all you want. It comes off as fake as it is

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#474454 Jan 3, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
What a surprise, as usual you don't have the slightest idea what you are talking about
I am not putting any words in her mouth Larry since she posted a while back that all churches are run by satan. And she just said that churches are motivated by money. I really don't think she needed to qualify the "all" this time since she has already said all churches are man-made organizations run by satan
No wonder why you spend your days arguing against a faith you claimed to have left and then didn't have the courage to even answer 8 of the 9 questions posed back to you which basically contained the same charges you have made about Christianity but that you don't have the fortitude to answer yourself
You really need to spend more time on that home business of yours instead of just coming in here and talking out of your butt
You twist words skombo,

I got no intentions of playing that game..........Dont worry, it seems others will play with you..........

#474455 Jan 3, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
And since you are so unbelievably dense I will have to walk you through it. Who do you think is initiating the bad blood when most believers in here go to church and it is Whispers who makes posts like all churches are man-made and run by satan and all churches teach man-made doctrines not of God and all churches are motivated by the pursuit of money? Because Whispers has said all those things
Your hypocrisy and vulgarity and dishonesty not-with-standing, please at least try to do something about your ignorance. There really is no excuse for it when posts are here for all to see. In fact since you have shown yourself to be such a blatant liar I will remind you that I have showed you the link before when she said all churches are run by satan when I showed you repeatedly where the conversation started and went off the rails when she started calling me a pedophile
You have zero credibility any more "larry"
I dont give much what she has posted. your the idiot who just posted how you shouldn't argue and call names. And less then 24 hours later here you are..........

Not that it came as a surprise to any one I'm sure....

#474456 Jan 3, 2013
Everyone!!!!!!

I have a request..........

Please consider skoms fragile ego when ever you make a post to him, I'm afraid he's gonna go off the deep end here pretty quick..........

Keep him in your prayers.......

#474457 Jan 3, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
Now some clairification on churches.
If you can take a Bible in hand and wear a pair of jeans and shirt even woren out shoes.And fall on your knees in pure of heart prayer.You are attending church for all the right reasons.When you go just to be with God only. That too is all the right reasons.Leave church with the rest of that day reading and studing scriptures that too if for all the right reasons.
on the other side of this issue.
If you can take Bible in hand and dress up like a peacock and fear mussin up the outfit when getting down on the knees.And you cannot fall into pure heart prayer you there for all the wrong reasons.
When after church you have to knit pick every juicy piece of gossip from others and then go home and sit on the phone doin the repeating and adding to thoses church meetings are all for the wrong reasons.
In my opinion any money that is given to a church should be done as in do not let the right hand see what the left hand does.Not by passing of a plate from one to other.
Churches now aday throw fiesta setting up booths to raise money renting to vendors.Bingo with money prize,rummage sales.Almost like setting up a store to buy and sale.All the wrong uses of a place of worship.Not enough faith in God to trust him to prove what will be needed of that church.
Preachers nowadays drive new cars,sale books,live in new homes almost like a self made business.Now is this type of preacher man there for God and you or just for himself.Worst part of all is when a preacher preaches a serrom of what he thinks you want to hear verses the real truth.
So next time you attend your church of your chose I hope you will take to heart what I written in this post.Go to church with purness of heart for God not all the fancy frills.Pick a churches that drips of God not of satan and all his deceiving ways.God bless all of you.
I'd just ignore him LW. He's treated you like crap for long enough. You dont need to explain yourself to anyone.........Your opinion is yours and your entitled to it. Just remember you'll always have the holier then thous like RA and Skom telling you how it their way or the highway and trying their darndest to get others to follow them.

#474458 Jan 3, 2013
I gotta go, I got a 'home based ' business to run.........

LOL..........

Funny how you always go that well..........

Location hidden

#474459 Jan 3, 2013
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd just ignore him LW. He's treated you like crap for long enough. You dont need to explain yourself to anyone.........Your opinion is yours and your entitled to it. Just remember you'll always have the holier then thous like RA and Skom telling you how it their way or the highway and trying their darndest to get others to follow them.
Thanks Rider.lol I am not a good runner from a good scrap argument nor do I make a good follower.lol but in this case I do not intend to be a piece of entertainment for neither.

“Quo Vadis”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#474460 Jan 3, 2013
reggieboy2013 wrote:
<quoted text>
If you ever were a true Christian, you would still be. Because Christ keeps His own by His faithfulness. He will never leave or forsake His own.
What is a true Chrtistian? Did I say I was a Christian or did I say I was a true Christian? I find it hard having conversations in this place because >many< people in this place seem to be very indoctrinated and find it very difficult to think for themselves, and argue within what they have been taught but are not willing to learn and grow. I bet you would also tell me that the Apostles were also Christians, right? Maybe you want to tell me they were Roman Catholics too.

I'm just curious. I have been asking this question and have not received proper answer; was there a Hebrew Savior born in Bethlehem of Judea to a Hebrew mother and also raised by a Hebrew man named Jesus? That's all I will ask. Your answer will say a lot.

Shalom.

Counter_Strike.

“Messenger w/ a Message”

Since: Sep 07

planet earth, for now

#474461 Jan 3, 2013
For those interested, I am posting a link. I found this today, and I have done some research and study, and I discovered that many of the things which are in the article are some of the exact same things I've written in here.

One interesting thing to note is the difference in the gospels preached by Peter and Paul. I do believe that anyone who reads it with an open mind, and in regards to the times, then and now, could possibly learn something.

Now if there are those who discount the entire article without even opening it, or by simply reading just a few lines, then it is their loss, and it would seem to me that they are operating with a closed mind.

I hope you all know that I love all people, no matter who they are, where they've been, what they have or haven't done, or where they come from.

Furthermore, I would like to state that I would rather agree with God than with (in no particular order) Steve, RA, G, Grace, Epi, Larry, Q, Scott, DR, Shrink, my pastor, Charles Stanley, Billy Graham, Matthew McGee, Les Feldick etc, etc, etc.

And so without further adieu, here is the link:

http://www.matthewmcgee.org/2gospels.html#Mys...

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#474462 Jan 3, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
All due respect hu what do you believe the answer is given we are under a 2-party system? No candidate unfortunately is going to mirror our beliefs or even follow the bible. And some of the ones that claim religion in politics are worse offenders than any unbeliever either because they are hypocrites or frauds that were using Jesus like political currency.
If there is a better solution than picking the guy you feel in your heart will do less overall harm to people than the other and maybe once in a blue moon actually accomplish something helpful then I have yet to hear it. And not voting is like voting for the other guy. It would be different if we had dozens of choices and instead of picking the person who lines up with us the most Biblically and morally that instead we pick someone because they will give us a tax-break of something like that even though we know they are basically buying us off and are going to do some evil crap. But we have 2 choices. It is what it is. The best we can do is go with the one we feel is better overall
(T) Peace
And Jesus answering said unto them, Render to Caesar the things that are Caesar's, and to God the things that are God's. And they marvelled at him.
Mark 12:17

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#474464 Jan 3, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
Good Afternoon Everyone.
:)
Good evening Qu.

“Romans 8:1.”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#474465 Jan 3, 2013
Drew H wrote:
For those interested, I am posting a link. I found this today, and I have done some research and study, and I discovered that many of the things which are in the article are some of the exact same things I've written in here.
One interesting thing to note is the difference in the gospels preached by Peter and Paul. I do believe that anyone who reads it with an open mind, and in regards to the times, then and now, could possibly learn something.
Now if there are those who discount the entire article without even opening it, or by simply reading just a few lines, then it is their loss, and it would seem to me that they are operating with a closed mind.
I hope you all know that I love all people, no matter who they are, where they've been, what they have or haven't done, or where they come from.
Furthermore, I would like to state that I would rather agree with God than with (in no particular order) Steve, RA, G, Grace, Epi, Larry, Q, Scott, DR, Shrink, my pastor, Charles Stanley, Billy Graham, Matthew McGee, Les Feldick etc, etc, etc.
And so without further adieu, here is the link:
http://www.matthewmcgee.org/2gospels.html#Mys...
Good evening Drew, thanks for sharing that. I read through it once and have bookmarked it so I can re-read it and study it because it's very long and I want to make sure I completely understand what it's saying. And in order to do that I believe it needs to be studied to make sure I'm not missing anything or leaving anything out.

I hope you have a blessed evening. God bless you and once again thanks for sharing.

“squuuze me”

Florida, USA

#474470 Jan 3, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
ok,read closser this man made article full of guesses of 21 century more smart from God,
leave true biblical stuidies,stick to G_0_D devil church, and be blessed by them,
your heart is not devoted to Bible,
only hesitate and listen more man made crap,believing them as is.
there is not harm at all for the Kingdom of God,without of you,
ask G_O_D MAYBE BOTH OF YOU OPEN NEW CHURCH AND START PREACH SERMONS OF DEVIL FOR MONEY
have good journey entering wide road of deceive
Shut-up stupid ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 3 min Thinking 229,943
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Bongo 750,413
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min June VanDerMark 548,524
Biggest Fraud Ever Perpetrated On American PPL 17 min onemale 2
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 17 min bacon hater 96,120
Gay snapchat names 23 min Rajin118 34
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 26 min waaasssuuup 441,435
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr RiccardoFire 261,648
Have any girls on here had sex with a dog??? (Feb '12) 21 hr girls united states 125
Do you enjoy seeing your sister nude / naked? (Sep '13) 21 hr girls united states 387

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE