Comments
456,441 - 456,460 of 600,004 Comments Last updated 9 min ago
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#474242 Jan 2, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
The use of the destruction of the Temple as an indicarot od date of quthorship is only useful by its presence not absence.
For example using the absense of mention criteria one must believe that Abraham Lincoln wrote before the American Revolution because he never mentions the destruction of the White House by the British in the War of 1812.
Now the presense of the destruction of the Temple proves that the documents were written after 70 AD.
The inclusion of alleged prophecies concerning the "future destruction of the Temple" in the view of rational and unbiased historians is more likely to be proof os ex postfacto "prophecies" and that there inclusion shows that they were were written AFTER 70 AD. Until said "prophecies" are proven to be a fact they are useless for dating purposes.
There came a day,January 2,2013,when many of the children of God came to 'WSJLM?' to present themselves before the Lord. And,UNFORTUNATELY,because Topix forums are open to the public,the children of Satan were also among them.

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#474243 Jan 2, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>There came a day,January 2,2013,when many of the children of God came to 'WSJLM?' to present themselves before the Lord. And,UNFORTUNATELY,because Topix forums are open to the public,the children of Satan were also among them.
Dang Satans gotta spoil everything dont he..........

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#474244 Jan 2, 2013
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, there it is. The real Lawest exposed for all to see.
What's next, are you going to tell her she should be wearing a burqa and that she doesn't have the riou told Judy that she was living in sin because she was married to her second husba
I am saddened i read that part. Just because Paul would not allow a woman to teach in his church doesnt mean woman cant teach period. I saw a disturbing verse Paul wrote about how he felt only men were upright in God and another that said basically women were the problem as eve tempted Adam. This is why I say man was inspired to write the Bible but had some autonomy and still Paul taught that In Christ there is no male or female, no Jew or Gentile, it is all the same. Mary was blessed among women and Lydia used to hold services in her home and at every crucial junction from the birth to the crucifIxtion to finding the empty grave, women were present and played an important role.(T) PEACE
Wloclawek Warrior

Petersburg, VA

#474245 Jan 2, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
Deity:
A deity is a being; natural, supernatural or preternatural, with superhuman powers or qualities.
Christians have tons of them.
Bsides their three favorites there is the evil one, Satan. They also have Angels, Demons, Saints, The Madonna and others. All are deities.
More on deities:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deity
Your remarks are a "no brainer" It is a matter of spiritual fact that the war in Heaven, Lucifer, who was the closest to GOD, tried to overthrow him and was relegated to the lowest of the worlds, the material, his footstool, in which we live and breathe, for a short time. The ultimate Heaven and Hell thing was made in the first Nice convention. GOD has everything under control. He does not give you more than you can handle and if you do manage to transcend the "Peter Principle" for the time, you will be relegated back to your level. Only beware, GOD is not mocked and woe be it to the preacher who games on his flock, there is a special place in Hell for them. Watch the TV. See the show, The delusional preachers out for material gain will have theirs, If you are indeed the child of the LIVING GOD, He will give you as your needs be, maybe not what you want, but what you can safely handle, Just don't let the praying knees get weak, we are all sinners, for none has not sinned, Repent while the time is at hand, do not think you can live a demonic life and then draw your final breath and finally say,"I believe in you." Factually speaking, you had lived your whole life in sin and then in the last moment look to him. Look to the God you had worshiped all the years you were as you were. The only safe bet is JESUS< the son, and the gift of the Holy Spirit. I and my colleagues know if you are saved within the first words out of your mouth, even if you spout religiosity. JESUS SAVES.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#474246 Jan 2, 2013
Drew H wrote:
<quoted text>
She's already there, Scott. And remarks like this one ^^ are truly not the work of Christ.
Sorry Drew, but the things that she has posted in her many posts is proof that she has not even gotten started yet, let alone "already there".

“Messenger w/ a Message”

Since: Sep 07

planet earth, for now

#474247 Jan 2, 2013
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
Just out of curiosity Drew, are remarks like the following the works of Christ? I'm trying to understand how this works..........
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
The way I see it, Larry, is that Scott seems to be saying that he's doing what he has been instructed to by God and that is being totally obedient, and from what I can gather, remarks like his and the ones you cited are definitely not being obedient.

My contention is that no one can be completely and totally obedient on all points without fail.

It's classic, you can't lose salvation vs. you can lose salvation. It's been going on for centuries. I've been down that road before and all it leads to is futility. And that, my friend, is frustrating.

Furthermore, there is not a single person who has ever posted on this thread who is completely correct on all points, and there comes a point in time when all parties need to agree to disagree and move on to the next topic.

Happy New Year to you.

“Messenger w/ a Message”

planet earth, for now

#474248 Jan 2, 2013
<quoted text>
By the way drew.......Check out that fancy 'y' surounded by parenthesis that Grace is dawning in that post..........
What do you suppose that is?
I have no earthly idea what the parenthetical "y" means.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#474249 Jan 2, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> 2 Corinthians 13:)
5 Examine yourselves, whether ye be in the faith; prove your own selves. Know ye not your own selves, how that Jesus Christ is in you, except ye be reprobates?
Indeed.Also I responded to a post RA made in response to your post and I should have just posted you direct. Although I will just say plese consider some of the things I posted in that response brother. I know you are frustrated right now and dont blame you but dont let that get under your skin to the point where we are saying things we dont mean. Woman have a lot of offer, the one you and I are currently dealing with I dont agree with at all but i dont think that proves women cant teach..just that not everyone is a good teacher (T) PEACE
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#474250 Jan 2, 2013
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>

You're a real piece of work Lawest.
Well,you ALMOST got it right...

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#474251 Jan 2, 2013
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, there it is. The real Lawest exposed for all to see.
What's next, are you going to tell her she should be wearing a burqa and that she doesn't have the right to vote.
You're right back to where you were when you told Judy that she was living in sin because she was married to her second husband.
You're a real piece of work Lawest. I guess we all knew it was just a matter of time till the real you would surface again.
You're doing your father of lies satan proud Lawest.
No Apples, you keep making a fool out of yourself everytime you post, constantly showing your ignorance of the very scriptures that you claim to be saved by, everything that I have ever professed to believe is Bible based while you believe on things that have no Bible substantial proofs.

You are blind my friend and are full of the devil, something that you like to accuse others of who don't agree with you.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#474252 Jan 2, 2013
<quoted text>
Dang Satans gotta spoil everything dont he..........
Well,you're one of his children,so,I guess you know yo' daddy.

#474253 Jan 2, 2013
Drew H wrote:
<quoted text>
The way I see it, Larry, is that Scott seems to be saying that he's doing what he has been instructed to by God and that is being totally obedient, and from what I can gather, remarks like his and the ones you cited are definitely not being obedient.
My contention is that no one can be completely and totally obedient on all points without fail.
It's classic, you can't lose salvation vs. you can lose salvation. It's been going on for centuries. I've been down that road before and all it leads to is futility. And that, my friend, is frustrating.
Furthermore, there is not a single person who has ever posted on this thread who is completely correct on all points, and there comes a point in time when all parties need to agree to disagree and move on to the next topic.
Happy New Year to you.
Thanks Drew,

I just think exactly what you said. We all play the game and I dont think its right to just look at one side of it. I just wanted to point that out because I'm sure those who agree with those two were missing it..........

Funny how blind we can be to the truth sometimes......

Happy New Year..........

#474254 Jan 2, 2013
Drew H wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no earthly idea what the parenthetical "y" means.
LOL, I dont either, but I can tell you what it looks like to me and it aint anything a good christian woman should be doing on topix..........

PS Thanks I was wondering how to say it......

Parenthetical. Learnt somthin new today..........

#474255 Jan 2, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Well,you're one of his children,so,I guess you know yo' daddy.
Ya, thats what you guys tell me..........

“Messenger w/ a Message”

planet earth, for now

#474256 Jan 2, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
"While virtually all scholars maintain that all of the gospels were written in the first century, within liberal scholarship it is conventionally thought that all four gospels were written post-70AD"
http://www.crossexamined.org/blog/...
"within liberal scholarship it is conventionally thought" says it all.

So it goes without saying that within conservative scholarship it is conventionally thought that not all four gospels were written post 70-AD.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#474257 Jan 2, 2013
<quoted text>
By the way drew.......Check out that fancy 'y' surounded by parenthesis that Grace is dawning in that post..........
What do you suppose that is?
Hey Lar....You starting trouble...LOL

The (y) is something I showed Grace on Facebook....when you put (y) it turns into a red heart....Nothing negative

As Austin Powers would say...."Oh Behave"

:-)

“Messenger w/ a Message”

planet earth, for now

#474258 Jan 2, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
I LIKE talkin' to 'invisible mutes'!:)
Can you hear them answer?

“Messenger w/ a Message”

planet earth, for now

#474259 Jan 2, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Sorry Drew, but the things that she has posted in her many posts is proof that she has not even gotten started yet, let alone "already there".
I respectfully disagree, Scott. You must remember that it is not us who get started, it is God that starts us.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#474260 Jan 2, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>It is not like salvation is acheived at 1000 points and every good deed we do is worth a point. Something like that would be earning our salvation imo. Do you think repenting or faith is earning your way to salvation? Then why should obedience be any different? God has not hidden from us who He will save and why. And while none of us deserve to be saved he says those that repent, believe, and obey he will save. I am all for focusing on the positive. Just trying to get the point across there is a reason everyone isnt saved. And just like we must repent and have faith, we must obey. We cant earn something we r not worthy of but God says do these things and He will save us despite not being worthy. sinning is disobeying. So why would it be the devil that makes us feel bad 4 disobeying God? Can we agree a believer ought to repent when he disobeys even if it doesnt affect salvation?
Absolutely Skom. This is a wonderful post and I apologize for getting frustrated with you earlier. If you will be patient with me and allow me to explain a few things to you, we might be able to at least get you to understand WHY I find The Gospel of Grace to be the true message of God. I will show you "what I honestly feel" is the truth. If you still dont want to believe or understand it then, we will just call a truce and agree to dis-agree.

Lets start with repentance.. My whole Christian life, I thought that "repentance meant to be sorry for my sins..at least that waht my x-pastor taught in all his sermons and though he was almost right..Almost doesnt cut it when you are listening to a man and NOT listening to God, SO lets look at how the bible defines it..The Old Testament was written in Hebrew and The New was written in Greek.So lets look at the greek definition for repent.

Repent..The doctrine of Repentance as taught in the Bible is a call to persons to make a radical turn from one way of life to another. The repentance (metanoia) called for throughout the Bible is a summons to a personal, absolute and ultimate unconditional surrender to God as Sovereign. Though it includes sorrow and regret, it is more than that. It is a call to conversion from self-love, self-trust, and self-assertion to obedient trust and self-commitment to God.[1] It is a "change of mind" that involves a conscious turning away from wrong actions, attitudes and thoughts that conflict with a Godly lifestyle and biblical commands, and an intentional turning toward doing that which the Bible says pleases God. Agreeing with God, Towards Jesus Christ. In repenting, one makes a complete change of direction (180 turn) toward God. The words "repent," "repentance," and "repented" are mentioned over 100 times in the Bible.

Repenting means "change of mind" If we change our mind and agree with God towards Jesus Christ and Jesus died for ALL our sins..past, present AND future sins, How many times does one have to repent? If I fall short and sin, Yes, I still feel bad and apologize to my father. I still may face punishment just like my earthly father would do if I dis-obey but My MIND is still "changed" toward God. I accepted Jesus as God commanded me to do. I surrendered my will to Gods will as He commanded. I gave in to self-love-self TRUST and self assertion to OBEDIENT TRUST and self-commitment to GOD.

I posted on forgiveness and I remembered to "cite" my sources. Please let me know what you think of that one. You will probably dis-agree with ALL our sins being forgiven so let me ask you one more thing..Do you believe that God is omni-science? He see's your entire life already..even BEFORE you were born? Jesus died more than 2000 yrs. ago. If he seen you before you were born..He seen your whole life and already forgiven ALL the sins BECAUSE You Accepted AND believed HIS finished work..Thats GRACE

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#474261 Jan 2, 2013
Drew H wrote:
<quoted text>
I respectfully disagree, Scott. You must remember that it is not us who get started, it is God that starts us.
Amen.....Brag on God

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Queen Cleopatra was clearly Black. White people... (Aug '10) 2 min andet1987 469
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 min Insults Are Easier 258,069
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min dr Shrink 539,165
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 5 min Johnny 2,448
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 8 min curiouslu 733,192
Good bye Michael Sam 11 min yon 1
Why Im no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 14 min Stephania 441,191
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 17 min Patrick 226,389
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 1 hr JUDEletePete 118,007
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••