“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#474233 Jan 2, 2013
Drew H wrote:
<quoted text>
She's already there, Scott. And remarks like this one ^^ are truly not the work of Christ.
Just out of curiosity Drew, are remarks like the following the works of Christ? I'm trying to understand how this works..........
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
(y)
LOL..There he goes again..Self wont get out of his way so Jesus can come in..ALL he focuses on is HISSELF..Self-righteous pharisee. I guess Jesus just isnt enough for the poor religious nut.
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
<<<Rolls eyes
Wow, can you be anymore lost?

_______
Now wonder you're so lost Lawest.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#474234 Jan 2, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
nibulo
what did you drink today?
it look like post is written be very badly drank poor creature

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#474235 Jan 2, 2013
The use of the destruction of the Temple as an indicarot od date of quthorship is only useful by its presence not absence.

For example using the absense of mention criteria one must believe that Abraham Lincoln wrote before the American Revolution because he never mentions the destruction of the White House by the British in the War of 1812.

Now the presense of the destruction of the Temple proves that the documents were written after 70 AD.

The inclusion of alleged prophecies concerning the "future destruction of the Temple" in the view of rational and unbiased historians is more likely to be proof os ex postfacto "prophecies" and that there inclusion shows that they were were written AFTER 70 AD. Until said "prophecies" are proven to be a fact they are useless for dating purposes.

#474236 Jan 2, 2013
Drew H wrote:
<quoted text>
She's already there, Scott. And remarks like this one ^^ are truly not the work of Christ.
By the way drew.......Check out that fancy 'y' surounded by parenthesis that Grace is dawning in that post..........

What do you suppose that is?

#474237 Jan 2, 2013
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, there it is. The real Lawest exposed for all to see.
What's next, are you going to tell her she should be wearing a burqa and that she doesn't have the right to vote.
You're right back to where you were when you told Judy that she was living in sin because she was married to her second husband.
You're a real piece of work Lawest. I guess we all knew it was just a matter of time till the real you would surface again.
You're doing your father of lies satan proud Lawest.
Said one mysoginist to the next..........
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#474238 Jan 2, 2013
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah..You are still hammering nails into His hands with your non-beleif in Him. You claim to believe Him and then turn around and say it is still up to YOU to finish the job that Jesus already finished.
Hello,Mrs.Grace. You doin' o.k. today??
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#474239 Jan 2, 2013
I LIKE talkin' to 'invisible mutes'!:)

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#474240 Jan 2, 2013
Edit Grace...responding here for space. I dont know where you get the warped idea that maintaining that we must follow the teachings of Christ and that we have to obey Christ is putting the focus on myself? And how is someone who claims the teachings of Christ dont apply to us putting the focus on Christ? Jesus said we have to obey him. You think he was talking to someone else and that doesnt apply to you. I will leave it at that if you answer one question. I know you ignore scripture and respond with commentaries but I want YOUR answer on this. If the teachings of Christ dont apply to us then why did Jesus say the Holy Spirit is given to us in part to remind us what he taught? Quite frankly imo you are proving why the reminder is necessary but please answer that one question. Why remind us of teachings that never applied to us and no longer apply at all?

“Messenger w/ a Message”

Since: Sep 07

planet earth, for now

#474241 Jan 2, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
"1.Even though it is very hard to date the Gospels with precision, most scholars agree on the basic range of dates, for a variety of reasons ....
2.I can say with relative certainty ó from his own letters and from Acts ó that Paul was writing during the fifties of the common era ....
3.[H]e gives in his own writings absolutely no evidence of knowing about or ever having heard of the existence of any Gospels. From this it can be inferred that the Gospels probably were written after Paulís day.
4.It also appears that the Gospel writers know about certain later historical events, such as the destruction of Jerusalem in the year 70 ce ... That implies that these Gospels were probably written after 70.
5.There are reasons for thinking Mark was written first, so maybe he wrote around the time of the war with Rome, 70 ce.
6.If Matthew and Luke both used Mark as a source, they must have been composed after Markís Gospel circulated for a time outside its own originating community ó say, ten or fifteen years later, in 80 to 85 ce.
7.John seems to be the most theologically developed Gospel, and so it was probably written later still, nearer the end of the first century, around 90 to 95 ce.
8.These are rough guesses, but most scholars agree on them." - Bart Ehrmanís Jesus, Interrupted, pp. 144-145
http://vridar.wordpress.com/2009/05/07/how-th...
Bart Ehrman:
Bart D. Ehrman (born 1955) is an American New Testament scholar, currently the James A. Gray Distinguished Professor of Religious Studies at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
Point ^^.

Counter point: http://www.bethinking.org/bible-jesus/advance...
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#474242 Jan 2, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
The use of the destruction of the Temple as an indicarot od date of quthorship is only useful by its presence not absence.
For example using the absense of mention criteria one must believe that Abraham Lincoln wrote before the American Revolution because he never mentions the destruction of the White House by the British in the War of 1812.
Now the presense of the destruction of the Temple proves that the documents were written after 70 AD.
The inclusion of alleged prophecies concerning the "future destruction of the Temple" in the view of rational and unbiased historians is more likely to be proof os ex postfacto "prophecies" and that there inclusion shows that they were were written AFTER 70 AD. Until said "prophecies" are proven to be a fact they are useless for dating purposes.
There came a day,January 2,2013,when many of the children of God came to 'WSJLM?' to present themselves before the Lord. And,UNFORTUNATELY,because Topix forums are open to the public,the children of Satan were also among them.

#474243 Jan 2, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>There came a day,January 2,2013,when many of the children of God came to 'WSJLM?' to present themselves before the Lord. And,UNFORTUNATELY,because Topix forums are open to the public,the children of Satan were also among them.
Dang Satans gotta spoil everything dont he..........

Location hidden

#474244 Jan 2, 2013
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
What's next, are you going to tell her she should be wearing a burqa and that she doesn't have the riou told Judy that she was living in sin because she was married to her second husba
I am saddened i read that part. Just because Paul would not allow a woman to teach in his church doesnt mean woman cant teach period. I saw a disturbing verse Paul wrote about how he felt only men were upright in God and another that said basically women were the problem as eve tempted Adam. This is why I say man was inspired to write the Bible but had some autonomy and still Paul taught that In Christ there is no male or female, no Jew or Gentile, it is all the same. Mary was blessed among women and Lydia used to hold services in her home and at every crucial junction from the birth to the crucifIxtion to finding the empty grave, women were present and played an important role.(T) PEACE
Wloclawek Warrior

Petersburg, VA

#474245 Jan 2, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
Deity:
A deity is a being; natural, supernatural or preternatural, with superhuman powers or qualities.
Christians have tons of them.
Bsides their three favorites there is the evil one, Satan. They also have Angels, Demons, Saints, The Madonna and others. All are deities.
More on deities:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deity
Your remarks are a "no brainer" It is a matter of spiritual fact that the war in Heaven, Lucifer, who was the closest to GOD, tried to overthrow him and was relegated to the lowest of the worlds, the material, his footstool, in which we live and breathe, for a short time. The ultimate Heaven and Hell thing was made in the first Nice convention. GOD has everything under control. He does not give you more than you can handle and if you do manage to transcend the "Peter Principle" for the time, you will be relegated back to your level. Only beware, GOD is not mocked and woe be it to the preacher who games on his flock, there is a special place in Hell for them. Watch the TV. See the show, The delusional preachers out for material gain will have theirs, If you are indeed the child of the LIVING GOD, He will give you as your needs be, maybe not what you want, but what you can safely handle, Just don't let the praying knees get weak, we are all sinners, for none has not sinned, Repent while the time is at hand, do not think you can live a demonic life and then draw your final breath and finally say,"I believe in you." Factually speaking, you had lived your whole life in sin and then in the last moment look to him. Look to the God you had worshiped all the years you were as you were. The only safe bet is JESUS< the son, and the gift of the Holy Spirit. I and my colleagues know if you are saved within the first words out of your mouth, even if you spout religiosity. JESUS SAVES.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#474246 Jan 2, 2013
Drew H wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Drew, but the things that she has posted in her many posts is proof that she has not even gotten started yet, let alone "already there".

“Messenger w/ a Message”

planet earth, for now

#474247 Jan 2, 2013
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
Just out of curiosity Drew, are remarks like the following the works of Christ? I'm trying to understand how this works..........
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
The way I see it, Larry, is that Scott seems to be saying that he's doing what he has been instructed to by God and that is being totally obedient, and from what I can gather, remarks like his and the ones you cited are definitely not being obedient.

My contention is that no one can be completely and totally obedient on all points without fail.

It's classic, you can't lose salvation vs. you can lose salvation. It's been going on for centuries. I've been down that road before and all it leads to is futility. And that, my friend, is frustrating.

Furthermore, there is not a single person who has ever posted on this thread who is completely correct on all points, and there comes a point in time when all parties need to agree to disagree and move on to the next topic.

Happy New Year to you.

“Messenger w/ a Message”

planet earth, for now

#474248 Jan 2, 2013
<quoted text>
By the way drew.......Check out that fancy 'y' surounded by parenthesis that Grace is dawning in that post..........
What do you suppose that is?
I have no earthly idea what the parenthetical "y" means.

Location hidden

#474249 Jan 2, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> 2 Corinthians 13:)
5 Examine yourselves, whether ye be in the faith; prove your own selves. Know ye not your own selves, how that Jesus Christ is in you, except ye be reprobates?
Indeed.Also I responded to a post RA made in response to your post and I should have just posted you direct. Although I will just say plese consider some of the things I posted in that response brother. I know you are frustrated right now and dont blame you but dont let that get under your skin to the point where we are saying things we dont mean. Woman have a lot of offer, the one you and I are currently dealing with I dont agree with at all but i dont think that proves women cant teach..just that not everyone is a good teacher (T) PEACE
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#474250 Jan 2, 2013
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>

You're a real piece of work Lawest.
Well,you ALMOST got it right...

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#474251 Jan 2, 2013
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
What's next, are you going to tell her she should be wearing a burqa and that she doesn't have the right to vote.
You're right back to where you were when you told Judy that she was living in sin because she was married to her second husband.
You're a real piece of work Lawest. I guess we all knew it was just a matter of time till the real you would surface again.
You're doing your father of lies satan proud Lawest.
No Apples, you keep making a fool out of yourself everytime you post, constantly showing your ignorance of the very scriptures that you claim to be saved by, everything that I have ever professed to believe is Bible based while you believe on things that have no Bible substantial proofs.

You are blind my friend and are full of the devil, something that you like to accuse others of who don't agree with you.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#474252 Jan 2, 2013
<quoted text>
Dang Satans gotta spoil everything dont he..........
Well,you're one of his children,so,I guess you know yo' daddy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 5 min Thinking 230,009
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min Oxbow 548,695
i am waiting for u 22 min Aakash Ahmedabad 1
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 34 min Al Capone 4,779
Word association game (Aug '08) 42 min andet1987 53,432
African-Americans Are Figuring Obama Out! 44 min andet1987 2
Do you know the best black and white dating sit... (Dec '12) 55 min katy 14
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr RADEKT 261,678
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr BobbyB1990 750,700
Have any girls on here had sex with a dog??? (Feb '12) 5 hr chevyguy 127
Do you enjoy seeing your sister nude / naked? (Sep '13) 12 hr MeHere 388

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE