“Romans 8:1.”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#474215 Jan 2, 2013
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
(y)
LOL..There he goes again..Self wont get out of his way so Jesus can come in..ALL he focuses on is HISSELF..Self-righteous pharisee. I guess Jesus just isnt enough for the poor religious nut.
Yep.

It always amazes me to see people like Lawest who's faith is totally on himself. And because of that he's made himself his own Saviour. His trust and faith is in his own works believing that's what will save him. That's why he can't see and doesn't understand grace and where it comes from. That's why he thinks he can "grow in grace" (rolls eyes again). Because he thinks he that grace comes from himself. So naturally he also foolishly thinks he can save himself with his works.

Sadly he doesn't see just how badly he's fallen right into satan's web.

Hope you have a great evening, and that you have a great trip.

God bless.

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#474216 Jan 2, 2013
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
No God's not laughing at all. God's trying to reach him. Just like God's trying to reach you. To bad neither one of you can let go of "self" (as in your "selfish" way of wanting God to meet your terms, to be the way you want Him to be) long enough to let God in on His terms.
Sad, truly sad.
I see, so God works through sarcasm and mockery..........Understandabl e........

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#474217 Jan 2, 2013
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah..You are still hammering nails into His hands with your non-beleif in Him. You claim to believe Him and then turn around and say it is still up to YOU to finish the job that Jesus already finished.
I do believe that you are a chronic liar, NO..........not exactly correct, I KNOW that you are one because they have manifested in your many, you trample Christ under your feet when you said that we don't have to obey and regard anything that he said or commanded of us before his death, burial and resurrection, you constantly disregard God's Word with nearly every post that post in favor of a crazy man made doctrine that have no substance of truth and validity in it in the least.

As a sunday school teacher you try to preach on this thread which as a woman is not your place to do at all, and it's manifested that you are not called and sent by what you are trying to teach others here with the most outrageous "doctrine" I've ever heard, you make such a mess of the gospel that I'll rather spend the night listening to a dog's constant bark.

And again..........stop LYING on people about their beliefs, because you put words in people's mouth to boost your own deranged doctrine and ego.

Peace.

“Messenger w/ a Message”

Since: Sep 07

planet earth, for now

#474218 Jan 2, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> The Word preached is what convicts people in their hearts making them Godly sorrowful of all the sins that they have committed in their lives bringing their hearts unto repentance, but not everyone takes heed to what they hear, particulary if the Lord himself have not drawn that person
Romans 10:14
How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher?
He ( Christ ) stands at the door of your heart and knocks, wanting to be let in. Now let me ask YOU a question..........if a man is born again IN Christ Jesus, grows stronger in grace for years, then begans to gradually fall away, stop praying and through other circumstances in his life end up going fall blown back into sin, turning his back on God and end up dying in that state never returning back to Christ, will that man be saved in the end?
To answer your question, neither you nor I can know for sure; however, I believe he will be saved because the Bible teaches that when God saves someone, they are sealed by the Spirit til the day of redemption.

When one becomes born from above or born of God (born again), it is my contention that that one cannot become unborn again. Further, man is incapable of undoing God's work.

Do you think saving faith comes from within us or from God? In other words, can we muster up enough faith in ourselves to be saved or must we rely on God and His provision?

Remember, it is through the complete obedience of Jesus Christ that we are justified, regardless of what any person, preacher or prophet proclaims, for if He had not been completely obedient, then we would have no advocate. And the reason for that is that there is no way you, I, or anyone else can be perfectly obedient solely because of the sinful nature that is innate in our human bodies.

Jesus said in Matthew 17 that if we could muster up even a mustard seed sized grain of faith we could speak and the mountain would be moved. And from my recollection, no one has done that yet. That faith can only come from God, not people.

Please know that I'm not trying to start an argument with you or anyone else here. I'm only attempting to convey my beliefs and why I so believe.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#474219 Jan 2, 2013
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL..You are still stuck on Mt.Sinai..Its time to move mountains my dear legalistic Jew, who doesnt believe and trust in the FINISHED work of Jesus Christ. Come on out of Egypt..Gods grace is plentiful but you wont get it if you dont reach out and receive it...you see, Religion is MANS attempt at reaching God..i.e..YOU and your work to earn your salvation that you lose every minute of the day attitude..
Christianity is Gods attempt to reach man..i.e GRACE..Amazing Grace
And again..........stop LYING on people, crook.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#474220 Jan 2, 2013
"1.Even though it is very hard to date the Gospels with precision, most scholars agree on the basic range of dates, for a variety of reasons ....
2.I can say with relative certainty — from his own letters and from Acts — that Paul was writing during the fifties of the common era ....
3.[H]e gives in his own writings absolutely no evidence of knowing about or ever having heard of the existence of any Gospels. From this it can be inferred that the Gospels probably were written after Paul’s day.
4.It also appears that the Gospel writers know about certain later historical events, such as the destruction of Jerusalem in the year 70 ce ... That implies that these Gospels were probably written after 70.
5.There are reasons for thinking Mark was written first, so maybe he wrote around the time of the war with Rome, 70 ce.
6.If Matthew and Luke both used Mark as a source, they must have been composed after Mark’s Gospel circulated for a time outside its own originating community — say, ten or fifteen years later, in 80 to 85 ce.
7.John seems to be the most theologically developed Gospel, and so it was probably written later still, nearer the end of the first century, around 90 to 95 ce.
8.These are rough guesses, but most scholars agree on them." - Bart Ehrman’s Jesus, Interrupted, pp. 144-145

http://vridar.wordpress.com/2009/05/07/how-th...

Bart Ehrman:

Bart D. Ehrman (born 1955) is an American New Testament scholar, currently the James A. Gray Distinguished Professor of Religious Studies at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill

Location hidden

#474221 Jan 2, 2013
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah..You are still hammering nails into His hands with your non-beleif in Him. You claim to believe Him and then turn around and say it is still up to YOU to finish the job that Jesus already finished.
Crazy isn't it?

God's Word clearly says Jesus Christ is the author and finisher of our faith.

Hebrews 12:2.

2 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

Sadly Lawest has more than proven he doesn't believe that. Lawest thinks he's the finisher his faith. And that he can save himself with his own works if he loses the salvation that he had nothing to do with attaining in the first place.

Talk about some crazy thinking. It just proves how badly he's been deceived by satan.

Sad, truly sad.

“Messenger w/ a Message”

Since: Sep 07

planet earth, for now

#474222 Jan 2, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> True, do you care to join us?
She's already there, Scott. And remarks like this one ^^ are truly not the work of Christ.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#474223 Jan 2, 2013
"While virtually all scholars maintain that all of the gospels were written in the first century, within liberal scholarship it is conventionally thought that all four gospels were written post-70AD"

http://www.crossexamined.org/blog/...
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#474224 Jan 2, 2013
Rider on the Storm wrote:
Hold it I'm confused..........
That's old news.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#474225 Jan 2, 2013
"Luke – Most scholars argue 80–90 AD; some scholars 60-65 AD; a minority 37–41 AD

Matthew – Most scholars argue 70–100 AD; a minority argue for dates as early as 63 AD

Because Mark’s gospel is generally believed to have been written earlier than both of these gospels, scholars are generally agreed on a dating of Mark as between 65 AD – 72 AD."

http://www.whitedovebooks.co.uk/blog/2011/01/...
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#474226 Jan 2, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> And again..........stop LYING on people, crook.
First there was Jimmy Swaggert,then there was Jim Bakker,then there was....Bible Thumper...and now it's YOU. You've lost your respect here,Lawless. So you need to either LEAVE,or hide behind a changed moniker like a coward.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#474227 Jan 2, 2013
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
I just dont believe that we can be obedient to earn salvation and keep it.thats all.
It is not like salvation is acheived at 1000 points and every good deed we do is worth a point. Something like that would be earning our salvation imo. Do you think repenting or faith is earning your way to salvation? Then why should obedience be any different? God has not hidden from us who He will save and why. And while none of us deserve to be saved he says those that repent, believe, and obey he will save. I am all for focusing on the positive. Just trying to get the point across there is a reason everyone isnt saved. And just like we must repent and have faith, we must obey. We cant earn something we r not worthy of but God says do these things and He will save us despite not being worthy. sinning is disobeying. So why would it be the devil that makes us feel bad 4 disobeying God? Can we agree a believer ought to repent when he disobeys even if it doesnt affect salvation?

#474228 Jan 2, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> And again..........stop LYING on people, crook.
Easy Lawest, Thats the good Lord god working through her, jus trying to get you to see the error of your ways.........

I got it on good authority (Red) that God works through sarcasm and mockery..........

All hail God!!!!!!!!!!
God is Good!!!!!!!!!!

#474229 Jan 2, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>That's old news.
Just for anyone who wasnt paying attention..........

Location hidden

#474230 Jan 2, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> As a sunday school teacher you try to preach on this thread which as a woman is not your place to do at all.
Wow, there it is. The real Lawest exposed for all to see.

What's next, are you going to tell her she should be wearing a burqa and that she doesn't have the right to vote.

You're right back to where you were when you told Judy that she was living in sin because she was married to her second husband.

You're a real piece of work Lawest. I guess we all knew it was just a matter of time till the real you would surface again.

You're doing your father of lies satan proud Lawest.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#474231 Jan 2, 2013
There are two options short of an alternate interpretation that nobody who believes OSAS has offered. Jesus said to have eternal life we must obey the commandments. Somewhere along the line it was decided we dont have to do that. The only two options are the teachings of Jesus dont apply to the Gentiles despite the fact Jesus told us the Father will send us the Holy Spirit to remind us what He (Jesus) taught which would not be the case if his teachings dont apply today or they do apply and we have to do what Jesus taught us. Does someone have another interpretation for all the verses where Jesus says we must obey him to remain in his love and to have eternal life? How can man just decide they dont have to do what Jesus specifically told us we have to do? I am willing to listen to other interpretations with an open mind if someone has any. But if ppl dont have other interpretations, how do they justify not following what Jesus said we must do? I am asking sincerely
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#474232 Jan 2, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
hi be beloved dr Reality chief of indians apache names klap pue stinking wing
how are you
dr shrink just now land on the ground of not country 9called usa with a lot of stupid residents)
his visit was far wast areas of orion planets, assembling farts for all those stupid residents,
sine you are good and smart boy, dr Shrink in new year 2013 brought for you nice free gift,
small sugar ball look like bird male ball,but sweet like pampolou moon shine made from havaian root
have good day,of course if this day is good for you anyway
You too,my Doctor Jekyl-Mr, Hyde brother.

#474233 Jan 2, 2013
Drew H wrote:
<quoted text>
She's already there, Scott. And remarks like this one ^^ are truly not the work of Christ.
Just out of curiosity Drew, are remarks like the following the works of Christ? I'm trying to understand how this works..........
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
(y)
LOL..There he goes again..Self wont get out of his way so Jesus can come in..ALL he focuses on is HISSELF..Self-righteous pharisee. I guess Jesus just isnt enough for the poor religious nut.
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
<<<Rolls eyes
Wow, can you be anymore lost?

_______
Now wonder you're so lost Lawest.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#474234 Jan 2, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
nibulo
what did you drink today?
it look like post is written be very badly drank poor creature

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min hojo 559,809
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min BenAdam 776,213
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 7 min andet1987 5,123
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 8 min Freebird USA 175,728
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 20 min onemale 265,265
US modern-day slaves 25 min UIDIOTRACEuMAKEWO... 1
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 45 min lovewithin 39,355
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 56 min RiccardoFire 96,771
More from around the web