“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#474193 Jan 2, 2013
Drew H wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, I understand the "you" now. So, can you tell others how someone comes about (to) this faith and where it comes from?
The Word preached is what convicts people in their hearts making them Godly sorrowful of all the sins that they have committed in their lives bringing their hearts unto repentance, but not everyone takes heed to what they hear, particulary if the Lord himself have not drawn that person

Romans 10:14

How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher?

He ( Christ ) stands at the door of your heart and knocks, wanting to be let in. Now let me ask YOU a question..........if a man is born again IN Christ Jesus, grows stronger in grace for years, then begans to gradually fall away, stop praying and through other circumstances in his life end up going fall blown back into sin, turning his back on God and end up dying in that state never returning back to Christ, will that man be saved in the end?

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#474195 Jan 2, 2013
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
Correct side of Christ should be on this side of the cross..
True, do you care to join us?

“squuuze me”

Since: Feb 09

Florida, USA

#474196 Jan 2, 2013
reggieboy2013 wrote:
<quoted text>
The truth is not always pretty. People like everything pretty and nice, like their God. They want a God who agrees with their thoughts, and overlooks their rebellion against His law, because they are nice people- He just loves them all, just the way they are, right?
Sheese ...another one!

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#474197 Jan 2, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Happy New Year to you as well Bro. Lawest. So far, so goooooood. God is Good that is. I hope you are doing well also and may God bless you in spiritual abundance and strengthen you.
Good evening bro, doing well here and may God do likewise for you.(c:

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#474198 Jan 2, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
if true God would be like you describe Him.
long time ago you wouldn't exist nor this murderous mankind hating everything what is created by God.
rather,true God is not God of false christianity describing Him as Love,but in those christians mind LOVE means hate others, insult othrers,mock others,kill ar wars, celebrate pagan s...holidays and sex between man with man,women with women and women with Dog,or man with female pig
THIS IS DEFINITION OF CHRISTIANITY OF THIS WORLD AND THEIR GOD LOVE-angel of light devil alone,pervert in moral law and Law of God' 2 Cor 11;13-15.2 Thess 2;3-12
somehow you are right,
only you suppose to divide this world wicked christianity and separate them
from TRUE GOD HAVING NOTHING TO DO WITH THEM,THEIR MEMBERS,POPES PHEDOFILE,PRIEST FAT LIKE PIGS AND IMMORAL PERVERTS,AND TEACHERS TEACHING SERMONS OF DEVIL.
Lets just say your right..........

What do you think is more merciful, not existing or an eternity in your Gods hell?

How could a mere human such as myself take anyone away from the all mighty God? You give me far to much credit Mr. Shrink..........

#474199 Jan 2, 2013
reggieboy2013 wrote:
<quoted text>
The truth is not always pretty. People like everything pretty and nice, like their God. They want a God who agrees with their thoughts, and overlooks their rebellion against His law, because they are nice people- He just loves them all, just the way they are, right?
So His only requirement for His love is faith? dont need to obey the rules, treat others kindly etc..... Thats odd..........
reggieboy2013 wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no other God but Him. All others that men worship are of the own imaginations. And btw you are wrong about His nature, He is a just God and merciful. We are the villians and evil doers.
Play along will ya........

Do you think North korea is right in their handling of Justice? North Koreans think it takes 3 generations to weed out the impurities of their crimnals against the state. That means if a father gets thrown in the workcamps his sons go, and their sons go, and their sons go. Does that seem fair to you?

Why does the first commandment say: You shall have no other Gods before me..........

Wouldn't that mean there are other Gods?

“Romans 8:1.”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#474200 Jan 2, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> if a man is born again IN Christ Jesus, grows stronger in grace for years, then begans to gradually fall away, stop praying and through other circumstances in his life end up going fall blown back into sin, turning his back on God and end up dying in that state never returning back to Christ, will that man be saved in the end?
<<<Rolls eyes

Wow, can you be anymore lost?

Tell me how can a person "grow stronger in grace" when the grace is God's grace not the person's grace?

The person has nothing to do with that grace Lawest.
_______

Now I see why Lawest doesn't understand why a person can't lose their salvation that was given as a gift by the grace of God.

The poor guy doesn't even understand that the grace is God's and that we have nothing to do with it.
_______

Now wonder you're so lost Lawest.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#474202 Jan 2, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
That is one of the craziest thing i have ever heard. My intent is not to be disrespectful but I can't think of any way to sugar-coat that and get my point across.
The Bible says to test ourselves daily to ensure that Christ is in us
Yet in these conversations I have heard not only we don't have to repent for our sinning, not only we don't have to feel bad if we continue to sin, but it is the devil who wants us to feel bad about sinning. I have heard obeying Jesus Christ and telling others we must obey him is giving glory to ourselves while claiming the teachings of Jesus don't apply to us despite Him sending the Holy Spirit to remind us of those teachings is giving all the glory to Jesus. And now even concentrating on trying to do the will of the father dooms us to failure??
I don't even know what to say to that
This belief that man is trying to save himself because he believes Jesus when he says any that come to him will be saved or because he believes Jesus when he says to have eternal life you must obey the commandments is just mind-boggling and makes zero sense. But people just keep regurgitating it in leau of addressing scripture.
2 Corinthians 13:)

5 Examine yourselves, whether ye be in the faith; prove your own selves. Know ye not your own selves, how that Jesus Christ is in you, except ye be reprobates?

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#474203 Jan 2, 2013
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
<<<Rolls eyes
Tell me how can a person "grow stronger in grace" when the grace is God's grace not the person's grace?
_______
Now I see why Lawest doesn't understand why a person can't lose their salvation that was given as a gift by the grace of God.
The poor guy doesn't even understand that the grace is God's and that we have nothing to do with it.
_______
INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!...although it shoudn't come as any surprise, your ignorance never fail to astound me, you just posted a comment like that and still call someone else LOST?????
Apples..........we have virtually EVERYTHING to do with our salvation and where we will end up spending eternity, the blood of Jesus is what saves but we have to remain obedient to the his Word in order to maintain that salvation.
If you truly believe what you have posted, then all I can say is that you are badly messed up and confused, and there is no way to sugar coat that.
Blessings.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#474204 Jan 2, 2013
http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/story/_/id... Yes,Kobe,the Lakers,incuding YOU,Dwight,and SAINT Nash,are older than dirt,by NBA standards,and it's catching up with ya'll. And not only that,the REAL reason the Los Angeles Lakers are 'goin' south' is because......the Lord is payin' Lakers management-ownership back for how dirty they did Derrick. Just keepin' it REAL.

#474205 Jan 2, 2013
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
<<<Rolls eyes
_______
_______
Gods really got him buffaloed dont he Red? That God sure is a jokester aint he..........Probly laughing and pointing his finger at poor Lawest right now..........

#474206 Jan 2, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!...although it shoudn't come as any surprise, your ignorance never fail to astound me, you just posted a comment like that and still call someone else LOST?????
Apples..........we have virtually EVERYTHING to do with our salvation and where we will end up spending eternity, the blood of Jesus is what saves but we have to remain obedient to the his Word in order to maintain that salvation.
If you truly believe what you have posted, then all I can say is that you are badly messed up and confused, and there is no way to sugar coat that.
Blessings.
Gods really got him buffaloed dont he Lawest? Dang that God sure is a jokester aint he?

Probly laughing and pointing his finger at poor ole Red right now..........

#474207 Jan 2, 2013
Hold it I'm confused..............

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#474208 Jan 2, 2013
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
<<<Rolls eyes
_______
_______
(y)
LOL..There he goes again..Self wont get out of his way so Jesus can come in..ALL he focuses on is HISSELF..Self-righteous pharisee. I guess Jesus just isnt enough for the poor religious nut.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#474209 Jan 2, 2013
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
So His only requirement for His love is faith? dont need to obey the rules, treat others kindly etc..... Thats odd..........
<quoted text>
Play along will ya........
Do you think North korea is right in their handling of Justice? North Koreans think it takes 3 generations to weed out the impurities of their crimnals against the state. That means if a father gets thrown in the workcamps his sons go, and their sons go, and their sons go. Does that seem fair to you?
Why does the first commandment say: You shall have no other Gods before me..........
Wouldn't that mean there are other Gods?
Just because men say there is another God doesn't mean there is. God says there is no other God or Savior but Him. Who do you believe, God who cannot lie [ scriptural ] or man who is an inherent liar [ scriptural ]?

Also God's justice is not man's justice, so don't use man's ways as though they were God's ways.

Either you trust God's word or you don't.

Location hidden

#474210 Jan 2, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> True, do you care to join us?
LOL..You are still stuck on Mt.Sinai..Its time to move mountains my dear legalistic Jew, who doesnt believe and trust in the FINISHED work of Jesus Christ. Come on out of Egypt..Gods grace is plentiful but you wont get it if you dont reach out and receive it...you see, Religion is MANS attempt at reaching God..i.e..YOU and your work to earn your salvation that you lose every minute of the day attitude..

Christianity is Gods attempt to reach man..i.e GRACE..Amazing Grace

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#474211 Jan 2, 2013
Hold it I'm confused..........
YES..........lol.

Location hidden

#474212 Jan 2, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> True, do you care to join us?
Nah..You are still hammering nails into His hands with your non-beleif in Him. You claim to believe Him and then turn around and say it is still up to YOU to finish the job that Jesus already finished.

“Romans 8:1.”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#474213 Jan 2, 2013
<quoted text>
Gods really got him buffaloed dont he Red? That God sure is a jokester aint he..........Probly laughing and pointing his finger at poor Lawest right now..........
No God's not laughing at all. God's trying to reach him. Just like God's trying to reach you. To bad neither one of you can let go of "self" (as in your "selfish" way of wanting God to meet your terms, to be the way you want Him to be) long enough to let God in on His terms.

Sad, truly sad.

#474214 Jan 2, 2013
reggieboy2013 wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because men say there is another God doesn't mean there is. God says there is no other God or Savior but Him. Who do you believe, God who cannot lie [ scriptural ] or man who is an inherent liar [ scriptural ]?
Also God's justice is not man's justice, so don't use man's ways as though they were God's ways.
Either you trust God's word or you don't.
But yet you put your faith in a book written by man..........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 3 min Chris Clearwater 175,676
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min Dave Nelson 775,540
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 12 min hojo 559,609
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 16 min Dr_Zorderz 265,170
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 18 min Hatti_Hollerand 53,254
Bull and Boar - an 18th century Welsh tavern. 21 min Hatti_Hollerand 88
4 word game (use same Letter) (Mar '13) 59 min ITISASD 1,281
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr duststorm 441,783
More from around the web