|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Although God's saving grace is what will save some in the END, no one is saved YET and the bible doesn't say so, but instead always uses the term 'you SHALL be saved' and it is up to YOU to maintain your walk on this Holy highway ( well not in your case unless you change your ways ) that Christ has establish for us to follow, the bible says that it's in THIS life only that we have hope
Philippians 2:12
Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling.
Lawest,take your stupid,sick,'I ain't saved yet' beliefs somewhere else,and give it a rest. What you believe is SO S-T-O-O-P-I-D,no intelligent person would just waste REAL brain power arguing with you about it.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Thought you said there was only ONE GOD anyway!! Sounds like you're talking about the Holy Trinity to me!
And ONE GOD it is my idiotic friend, as with Paul who always gave salutations to the church from God the father through the name of Jesus Christ, speaking of those things that were as if they still was. The Word instructs us that whatsoever we do in word or in deed do all IN the name of the Lord Jesus giving thanks to GOD and the father by him

Ephesians 4:4-6

There is one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling;

5 One Lord, one faith, one baptism,

6 One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Then the fact that you come here to this christian forum every day shows just how miserable and stu pid you are. We don't need YOU,you need US.
Wrong..........he does not need US, he needs our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.
Doctor REALITY

North Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

America,wanna' know the REAL reason that 'New Year Resolutions' almost NEVER work?! The REAL reason is because,just because a 'new year' has arrived,it still doesn't change the....REALITY of your 'spiritual condition',whatever it may be. In other words,if you were 'REAL weak' in a certain spiritual area of your life on December 31,2012,you can be almost certain that,unless you went to the Lord in fervent prayer overnight,you're gonna' be REAL weak in that same area..come January 1,2013. So all I'm saying is that,without being immersed in God's Holy Word,the Holy Bible,and remaing steadfast in prayer,simply making up your mind to 'resolve' certain issues in your life will almost certainly FAIL. Just keepin' it REAL. Happy and 'S-A-F-E' New Year,America,and the rest of the world!! Gotta' roll! PEACE!!: http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Lawest,take your stupid,sick,'I ain't saved yet' beliefs somewhere else,and give it a rest. What you believe is SO S-T-O-O-P-I-D,no intelligent person would just waste REAL brain power arguing with you about it.
Don't be a fool "doctor" the bible doesn't teach anything that you profess to believe in, you are so pathetically twisted and backwards that you make a joke out of the word "intelligent" when it comes put of your mouth, you have no clue of what you are talking about and God is nowhere about you.

Also much to your chagrin you have no power to order anyone away from this thread, my purpose here is to spread God's truth and love, and if that sticks in the claw of hypocrites and false pretenders like yourself..........then I'll take special satisfaction in that.
Doctor REALITY

North Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Wrong..........he does not need US, he needs our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Doctor REALITY

North Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> And ONE GOD it is my idiotic friend, as with Paul who always gave salutations to the church from God the father through the name of Jesus Christ, speaking of those things that were as if they still was. The Word instructs us that whatsoever we do in word or in deed do all IN the name of the Lord Jesus giving thanks to GOD and the father by him
Ephesians 4:4-6
There is one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling;
5 One Lord, one faith, one baptism,
6 One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.
Doctor REALITY

North Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Although God's saving grace is what will save some in the END, no one is saved YET and the bible doesn't say so, but instead always uses the term 'you SHALL be saved' and it is up to YOU to maintain your walk on this Holy highway ( well not in your case unless you change your ways ) that Christ has establish for us to follow, the bible says that it's in THIS life only that we have hope
Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling.
Doctor REALITY

North Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Don't be a fool "doctor" the bible doesn't teach anything that you profess to believe in, you are so pathetically twisted and backwards that you make a joke out of the word "intelligent" when it comes put of your mouth, you have no clue of what you are talking about and God is nowhere about you.
Also much to your chagrin you have no power to order anyone away from this thread, my purpose here is to spread God's truth and love, and if that sticks in the claw of hypocrites and false pretenders like yourself..........then I'll take special satisfaction in that.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Doctor REALITY wrote:
'I'm NOT a bunny rabbit. You're hurting me! Put me down,please!'
Yea, only in your fantasies, lol.

“Romans 8:1.”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

LAWEST100 wrote:
You said quote: "no one is saved YET and the bible doesn't say so, but instead always uses the term 'you SHALL be saved'."

Lets see if the Bible backs up your claim shall we?

2nd Timothy 1:7-9.

7 For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

8 Be not thou therefore ashamed of the testimony of our Lord, nor of me his prisoner: but be thou partaker of the afflictions of the gospel according to the power of God;

9 WHO HATH SAVED US, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began,

"WHO HAVE SAVED US." Hmm, you want to re-think your statement lawest?
_______

Ephesians 2:8-9.

8 For by grace ARE YE SAVED through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:

9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.

There we go again lawest. Another example of you contradicting what the Bible says.

Care to re-think what you said?
_______

And let me ask you. Is it your place to judge who is saved and who is maintaining their walk?

Perhaps you should be concerned with your own walk and your own salvation.
Wloclawek Warrior

Colonial Heights, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
I prefer to think of it as eternal life in the presence of God. I would be very upset if I thought this life in this world was all there was, hang on, I was. Praise Jesus!
<3 :p
your state of mind of what you think only putd you in th pace you ought to be

“Romans 8:1.”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Don't be a fool "doctor" the bible doesn't teach anything that you profess to believe in, you are so pathetically twisted and backwards that you make a joke out of the word "intelligent" when it comes put of your mouth, you have no clue of what you are talking about and God is nowhere about you.
Wow, you said quote: "my purpose here is to spread God's truth and love," out of one side of your mouth while out of the other side of your mouth you're calling someone "a fool".

Is that your idea of God's love lawest?

And as far as you "spreading God's truth" goes. You've proven time and time again (including today) just how badly much of what you spread contradicts God's truth. The only thing you're spreading is the false church doctrine that you're being spoon feed and that you've bought into.

Sad, truly sad. I'll be praying that God will open your blind eyes.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>No doubt, at all, that ALL was expected!
Our anointed Savior KNEW, beforehand, what he would have to deal with. BUT...
What's the spiritual significance of Peter's denying our anointed Savior THREE times AFTER he was asked, THREE times, to feed the flock?
How about you telling me what the spiritual significance was of Peter's denying the Savior.

“Ungood doubleplus duckspeak.”

Since: Dec 12

Earth.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>Wow, you said quote: "my purpose here is to spread God's truth and love," out of one side of your mouth while out of the other side of your mouth you're calling someone "a fool".

Is that your idea of God's love lawest?

And as far as you "spreading God's truth" goes. You've proven time and time again (including today) just how badly much of what you spread contradicts God's truth. The only thing you're spreading is the false church doctrine that you're being spoon feed and that you've bought into.

Sad, truly sad. I'll be praying that God will open your blind eyes.
Hi, I'll pray too, I make this mistake sometimes as well. God Bless <3

“Messenger w/ a Message”

Since: Sep 07

planet earth, for now

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Old School Granny wrote:
Happy New Year everyone --
Happy New Year to you, too, Judy. Hope all is going well for you.

Brag on God!

“Saved. ”

Since: Aug 12

Like Ice On planet Mercury

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Happy New Year Everybody!

:)

“Saved. ”

Since: Aug 12

Like Ice On planet Mercury

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

REVELATION

Rev 1:10 (Part 4)

"On the Lord's Day I was in the Spirit, and I heard behind me A LOUD VOICE LIKE A TRUMPET..."

1. A Loud Voice Like a Trumpet: How can a voice sound like a trumpet? Can a trumpet give instructions? Please remember that the Revelation given to John is heavily symbolic but has purposeful meaning. It is a revelation of what is to come but a lot of times it refers back to the Torah known to us a The Old Testament without the Apocrypha.

Now obviously, the trumpet cannot "trumpet its beautifully distinct sounds" without the intentional and directed breath of it's Trumpeter - which on a sidenote, speaking of breath... God the Son having the Breath of Life also (John 20:21-23). The trumpets which the Jewish people were mostly accustomed to were - what is called the Shofar (which is a ram's horn) and silver trumpets (Numbers 10:1-10)... sometimes the shofars were used without the silver trumpets and sometimes they were used together.

2. Trumpets in those days were meant to be INSTRUCTIVE and Demonstrative, for example, to announce the coming of a king, a call to war, TRiUMPh in war, to gather an assembly, a call to march, for music, blown on the Jewish New Year, used to signal a WARNING, etc.

A. A Warning: "The word of the Lord came to me:“Son of man, speak to your countrymen and say to them:‘When I bring the sword against a land, and the people of the land choose one of their men and make him their watchman, and he sees the sword coming against the land and BLOWS THE TRUMPET TO WARN the people, then if anyone hears the trumpet BUT DOES NOT TAKE WARNING and the sword comes and takes his life, his blood will be on his own head. Since he heard THE SOUND OF THE TRUMPET but did not take warning, his blood will be on his own head. If he had taken warning, HE WOULD HAVE SAVED HIMSELF.

...But if the watchman sees the sword coming AND DOES NOT BLOW THE TRUMPET TO WARN the people and the sword comes and takes the life of one of them, that man will be taken away because of his sin, but I will hold the watchman accountable for his blood.’

“Son of man, I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel; so hear the word I speak and GIVE THEM WARNING FROM ME. When I say to the wicked,‘O wicked man, you will surely die,’ and you do not speak out to dissuade him from his ways, that wicked man will die for his sin, and I will hold you accountable for his blood.

...But if you do warn the wicked man to turn from his ways and he does not do so, he will die for his sin, but you will have saved yourself." Ezekiel 33

To be continued...>>>>

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Although God's saving grace i
That is how I see it as well

Although half the verses say saved and the other half so things like will be saved, shall be saved, I think it is all in regards to the Promise to be saved as the day of judgement has not even come yet. If someone does a word search for "promise" they will see that said as much almost as much as saved.

Ironically one of the better verses someone could use to argue a person could lose their salvation would be from Paul:

1Corinthians 15:1-2
Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; By which also ye are saved, IF ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.

..but IMHO they would be in error to conclude that. We are not saved this side of life. We are saved when Christ returns and we receive new bodies and our resurrected unto death or unto life. What we have prior to that is the promise to be saved, which requires us to finish the race (remain faithful obedient)

I base this in part not only what the verses say about remaining steadfast, IF we do this or that, he who endures will be saved, etc, etc but also on the verses about judgement showing it has not taken place yet, nobody knows what it is yet as it has not been revealed, it is based on everything that happens prior to death and we all face it.

Matthew 16:27
For the Son of Man is going to come with his angels in the glory of his Father, and then he will repay each person according to what he has done.

Romans 2:5
"But because of your stubbornness and your unrepentant heart, you are storing up wrath against yourself for the day of God's wrath, when his righteous judgment will be revealed. God "will give to each person according to what he has done

Revelation 14:7
Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come.

Matthew 12:36-37
But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment. For by your words you will be acquitted, and by your words you will be condemned

1 Peter 4:5
But they will have to give account to him who is ready to judge the living and the dead"

1Peter4:17
For it is time for judgment to begin with God’s household; and if it begins with us, what will the outcome be for those who do not obey the gospel of God?

Romans 2:5-8
"But because of your stubbornness and your unrepentant heart, you are storing up wrath against yourself for the day of God's wrath, when his righteous judgment will be revealed. God "will give to each person according to what he has done. To those who by persistence in doing good seek glory, honor and immortality, he will give eternal life. 8But for those who are self-seeking and who reject the truth and follow evil, there will be wrath and anger."

IMO when it says someone is saved it is talking about the moment of their belief in which they are perfect in Christ and have just received the Promise to be saved. JMO

Although this would be hypocritical of me not to say something at this point. I know the responses you are replying to but still we have to maintain our own level regardless. Please try to avoid things like "true believer", people who don't believe the same are blind or similar sentiments, etc. Even if you get sucked into an idiotic argument because one person doesn't want to reasonably discuss something and just wants to trade insults, remember there are a lot of people who still share the same belief as him who will feel just as insulted. Thanks brother

(T) Peace
Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

@AnieJ

Annie Are You OK?
So, Annie Are You OK
Are You OK, Annie
Annie Are You OK?

Song snippet from Michael Jacksons Smooth Criminal. Love that song. Happy new year.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 456,081 - 456,100 of599,010
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

347 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min macumazahn 719,589
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 8 min shyam 4,364
selena coleman (Aug '12) 16 min Thor 4
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 19 min magi 385
Miracles Jesus Performed 23 min andet1987 1
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 26 min MUQ1 256,262
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 36 min Chess 532,027
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 hr The Awakener 172,129
Does anyone do incest sex with your sister (Apr '12) 5 hr Docter REALITY 120
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••