Doctor REALITY wrote:
'I'm NOT a bunny rabbit. You're hurting me! Put me down,please!'
Yea, only in your fantasies, lol.

“Romans 8:1.”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#473789 Jan 1, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Although God's saving grace is what will save some in the END, no one is saved YET and the bible doesn't say so, but instead always uses the term 'you SHALL be saved' and it is up to YOU to maintain your walk on this Holy highway ( well not in your case unless you change your ways ) that Christ has establish for us to follow, the bible says that it's in THIS life only that we have hope
Philippians 2:12
Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling.
You said quote: "no one is saved YET and the bible doesn't say so, but instead always uses the term 'you SHALL be saved'."

Lets see if the Bible backs up your claim shall we?

2nd Timothy 1:7-9.

7 For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

8 Be not thou therefore ashamed of the testimony of our Lord, nor of me his prisoner: but be thou partaker of the afflictions of the gospel according to the power of God;

9 WHO HATH SAVED US, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began,

"WHO HAVE SAVED US." Hmm, you want to re-think your statement lawest?
_______

Ephesians 2:8-9.

8 For by grace ARE YE SAVED through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:

9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.

There we go again lawest. Another example of you contradicting what the Bible says.

Care to re-think what you said?
_______

And let me ask you. Is it your place to judge who is saved and who is maintaining their walk?

Perhaps you should be concerned with your own walk and your own salvation.
Wloclawek Warrior

Petersburg, VA

#473790 Jan 1, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
I prefer to think of it as eternal life in the presence of God. I would be very upset if I thought this life in this world was all there was, hang on, I was. Praise Jesus!
<3 :p
your state of mind of what you think only putd you in th pace you ought to be

“Romans 8:1.”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#473791 Jan 1, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Don't be a fool "doctor" the bible doesn't teach anything that you profess to believe in, you are so pathetically twisted and backwards that you make a joke out of the word "intelligent" when it comes put of your mouth, you have no clue of what you are talking about and God is nowhere about you.
Also much to your chagrin you have no power to order anyone away from this thread, my purpose here is to spread God's truth and love, and if that sticks in the claw of hypocrites and false pretenders like yourself..........then I'll take special satisfaction in that.
Wow, you said quote: "my purpose here is to spread God's truth and love," out of one side of your mouth while out of the other side of your mouth you're calling someone "a fool".

Is that your idea of God's love lawest?

And as far as you "spreading God's truth" goes. You've proven time and time again (including today) just how badly much of what you spread contradicts God's truth. The only thing you're spreading is the false church doctrine that you're being spoon feed and that you've bought into.

Sad, truly sad. I'll be praying that God will open your blind eyes.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#473792 Jan 1, 2013
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>No doubt, at all, that ALL was expected!
Our anointed Savior KNEW, beforehand, what he would have to deal with. BUT...
What's the spiritual significance of Peter's denying our anointed Savior THREE times AFTER he was asked, THREE times, to feed the flock?
How about you telling me what the spiritual significance was of Peter's denying the Savior.

“The..”

Since: Dec 12

"..who whating how with huh?"

#473793 Jan 1, 2013
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>Wow, you said quote: "my purpose here is to spread God's truth and love," out of one side of your mouth while out of the other side of your mouth you're calling someone "a fool".

Is that your idea of God's love lawest?

And as far as you "spreading God's truth" goes. You've proven time and time again (including today) just how badly much of what you spread contradicts God's truth. The only thing you're spreading is the false church doctrine that you're being spoon feed and that you've bought into.

Sad, truly sad. I'll be praying that God will open your blind eyes.
Hi, I'll pray too, I make this mistake sometimes as well. God Bless <3

“Messenger w/ a Message”

Since: Sep 07

planet earth, for now

#473794 Jan 1, 2013
Old School Granny wrote:
Happy New Year everyone --
Happy New Year to you, too, Judy. Hope all is going well for you.

Brag on God!

“Saved. ”

Since: Aug 12

Like Ice On planet Mercury

#473795 Jan 1, 2013
Happy New Year Everybody!

:)

“Saved. ”

#473796 Jan 1, 2013
REVELATION

Rev 1:10 (Part 4)

"On the Lord's Day I was in the Spirit, and I heard behind me A LOUD VOICE LIKE A TRUMPET..."

1. A Loud Voice Like a Trumpet: How can a voice sound like a trumpet? Can a trumpet give instructions? Please remember that the Revelation given to John is heavily symbolic but has purposeful meaning. It is a revelation of what is to come but a lot of times it refers back to the Torah known to us a The Old Testament without the Apocrypha.

Now obviously, the trumpet cannot "trumpet its beautifully distinct sounds" without the intentional and directed breath of it's Trumpeter - which on a sidenote, speaking of breath... God the Son having the Breath of Life also (John 20:21-23). The trumpets which the Jewish people were mostly accustomed to were - what is called the Shofar (which is a ram's horn) and silver trumpets (Numbers 10:1-10)... sometimes the shofars were used without the silver trumpets and sometimes they were used together.

2. Trumpets in those days were meant to be INSTRUCTIVE and Demonstrative, for example, to announce the coming of a king, a call to war, TRiUMPh in war, to gather an assembly, a call to march, for music, blown on the Jewish New Year, used to signal a WARNING, etc.

A. A Warning: "The word of the Lord came to me:“Son of man, speak to your countrymen and say to them:‘When I bring the sword against a land, and the people of the land choose one of their men and make him their watchman, and he sees the sword coming against the land and BLOWS THE TRUMPET TO WARN the people, then if anyone hears the trumpet BUT DOES NOT TAKE WARNING and the sword comes and takes his life, his blood will be on his own head. Since he heard THE SOUND OF THE TRUMPET but did not take warning, his blood will be on his own head. If he had taken warning, HE WOULD HAVE SAVED HIMSELF.

...But if the watchman sees the sword coming AND DOES NOT BLOW THE TRUMPET TO WARN the people and the sword comes and takes the life of one of them, that man will be taken away because of his sin, but I will hold the watchman accountable for his blood.’

“Son of man, I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel; so hear the word I speak and GIVE THEM WARNING FROM ME. When I say to the wicked,‘O wicked man, you will surely die,’ and you do not speak out to dissuade him from his ways, that wicked man will die for his sin, and I will hold you accountable for his blood.

...But if you do warn the wicked man to turn from his ways and he does not do so, he will die for his sin, but you will have saved yourself." Ezekiel 33

To be continued...>>>>

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#473798 Jan 1, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Although God's saving grace i
Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling.
That is how I see it as well

Although half the verses say saved and the other half so things like will be saved, shall be saved, I think it is all in regards to the Promise to be saved as the day of judgement has not even come yet. If someone does a word search for "promise" they will see that said as much almost as much as saved.

Ironically one of the better verses someone could use to argue a person could lose their salvation would be from Paul:

1Corinthians 15:1-2
Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; By which also ye are saved, IF ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.

..but IMHO they would be in error to conclude that. We are not saved this side of life. We are saved when Christ returns and we receive new bodies and our resurrected unto death or unto life. What we have prior to that is the promise to be saved, which requires us to finish the race (remain faithful obedient)

I base this in part not only what the verses say about remaining steadfast, IF we do this or that, he who endures will be saved, etc, etc but also on the verses about judgement showing it has not taken place yet, nobody knows what it is yet as it has not been revealed, it is based on everything that happens prior to death and we all face it.

Matthew 16:27
For the Son of Man is going to come with his angels in the glory of his Father, and then he will repay each person according to what he has done.

Romans 2:5
"But because of your stubbornness and your unrepentant heart, you are storing up wrath against yourself for the day of God's wrath, when his righteous judgment will be revealed. God "will give to each person according to what he has done

Revelation 14:7
Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come.

Matthew 12:36-37
But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment. For by your words you will be acquitted, and by your words you will be condemned

1 Peter 4:5
But they will have to give account to him who is ready to judge the living and the dead"

1Peter4:17
For it is time for judgment to begin with God’s household; and if it begins with us, what will the outcome be for those who do not obey the gospel of God?

Romans 2:5-8
"But because of your stubbornness and your unrepentant heart, you are storing up wrath against yourself for the day of God's wrath, when his righteous judgment will be revealed. God "will give to each person according to what he has done. To those who by persistence in doing good seek glory, honor and immortality, he will give eternal life. 8But for those who are self-seeking and who reject the truth and follow evil, there will be wrath and anger."

IMO when it says someone is saved it is talking about the moment of their belief in which they are perfect in Christ and have just received the Promise to be saved. JMO

Although this would be hypocritical of me not to say something at this point. I know the responses you are replying to but still we have to maintain our own level regardless. Please try to avoid things like "true believer", people who don't believe the same are blind or similar sentiments, etc. Even if you get sucked into an idiotic argument because one person doesn't want to reasonably discuss something and just wants to trade insults, remember there are a lot of people who still share the same belief as him who will feel just as insulted. Thanks brother

(T) Peace
Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#473800 Jan 1, 2013
@AnieJ

Annie Are You OK?
So, Annie Are You OK
Are You OK, Annie
Annie Are You OK?

Song snippet from Michael Jacksons Smooth Criminal. Love that song. Happy new year.
Adam

#473803 Jan 1, 2013
Watched last night a docomentary about Michael Jacksons 25th anniversary of BAD on the tv. I cried

Location hidden

#473804 Jan 1, 2013
Old School Granny wrote:
Happy New Year everyone --
Happy New Year Judy!!

Location hidden

#473806 Jan 1, 2013
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
He's not fooling anyone Skom. He's the same today as he's always been. His back handed attacks on Christianity can't be disguised by him claiming he was joking because he's been using the same tactics and saying the same things in his attacks ever since he first showed up in Topix.
The only joke is that he really thinks he's fooling anybody and that he thinks people don't see what he's doing. It just goes to show how delusional he is.
I absolutely agree

I have gone through similar exchanges with him like 6 times now. The first few I really was wondering if it was actually possible he didn't understand what happened or was just being blatantly dishonest. I have since realized what he is doing is hoping other people are not smart enough to follow. Obviously he has underestimated people. And that isn't his only tactic. He will claim he is joking, he will accuse someone of getting upset, he will levy whatever old accusation anyone has made about the person regardless how irrelevant it is to the conversation and etc, etc. He basically will go from tactic, to tactic, to tactic trying to avoid the truth. Only when you copy his words and link them and back him in a corner does he stop and then he will change his story and claim he never denied what you said. And then you gotta go back and copy those posts to show that isn't truthful.

It is an exhausting process dealing with people that determined to be dishonest. And when finally they can't claim anything else, do they man up and admit it? Heck no, they just ignore the post. For a long time he had the image of someone who was honest and had respect for people in the faith but just didn't like people in it that treated others poorly. As time has gone by IMO it is obvious he has zero respect for believers within Christianity and has a lot of very negative things to say about Christianity but had held his tongue before out of respect for a few people he lied that happened to be Christian. Kind of like saying I like this black guy because he isn't like most black guys.(someone actually told that to a friend of me if you can believe it!) And when dealing with someone he doesn't he has zero ethics.

It is what it is. But if he wants to discuss beliefs evenly then I will engage him. I doubt he has any intention of coming back and answering 2-9.

(T) Peace and Happy New Year
Adam

#473808 Jan 1, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
if you cry to the dead skeletons,
you are unbeliever and maybe zombie
You must know that MichaelJ became moslem before he died.
Adam

#473809 Jan 1, 2013

Here is MJ Smooth Criminal. One of my favorite songs from MJ.

“Saved. ”

#473811 Jan 1, 2013
The True Grace of God
Prequel
Part 10

Grace and Freewill (Cain and Abel)

1. Cain and Abel were brothers... children of Adam and Eve, of course... Cain was a keeper of the flocks and Abel farmed the soil... <<<record scratch>>> wait-a-sec.... reverse that. So Abel gives a sacrifice to God by giving that which God desired... the best of the best from his flock.

... and later on, Cain gives a sacrifice to God with fruits from the soil... Cain desired that but God didn't desire that. Cain knew what God wanted but he wanted to do it "his way." First of all Cain "was in", he was "a regular"... and felt the very presence of God so he knew what he "should have done" even if he didn't want to do it. But just as God had performed the very first sacrifice with an animal to cover the sin of his parents AND had covered their naked bodies with the skins of the animal therewith... so it is and so it shall be as an example to all generations to come. Because without the shedding of blood there could be no covering for their sin... a temporal covering in their case until the Messiah was to come.

So anyways, Cain was furious and had furious thoughts rushing furiously through his furiously, jealous mind.

2. So while Cain was pre-meditating, "Om -mmmmmm" on how to kill his brother...here comes the Grace of God giving Cain some encouragement and warning:

God to Cain: "Why are you angry? Why is your face downcast? IF YOU DO WHAT IS RIGHT, will you not be accepted? BUT IF YOU DO NOT DO WHAT IS RIGHT, sin is crouching at your door... it desires to have you, BUT you must master it.” Genesis 4

A. So Cain by the Grace and Kindness of God gets a warning from Him. Why didn't God just stop him and protect Abel? Cain being a free-will, moral agent makes an independent decision and "chooses" to be immoral by going against God's advice just as he did previously with the offering which got him in the furious predicament he was in... in the first place. Still yet, because he is stubborn, he wanted to do it "his way". Now, if he had forsook his way and attuned it to be His Way... then he would received the benefit from God for the work he had done. Faith is not just believing in God's Grace but it is trusting in God and doing what He says. Faith without works is dead, as the scriptures says. So anyways, Cain kills his brother and his punishment was to be cast out the Presence of God which really rips Cain's heart out. He wanted to do it his way so he gets to do it his way forever and ever outside of the Presence of God.

B. Hebrews 11:4.... Abel's rightousness.
C. I John 3:12... Cain is of the devil... and those who follow the "his way" doctrine are examples of truly children of Cain and that wicked one.
D. Hebrews 12:16-17... a parallel example of "his way" versus "His Way"
E. So with Abel dead and Cain of the wicked one cast out of God's Presence... God starts off fresh with new downline who "might choose to follow" His Way ---> Seth. Genesis 4:25
Adam

#473813 Jan 1, 2013

This is the upper class america not Justin Bieber, Riahanna and other crappy chart songs nowadays.
Adam

#473814 Jan 1, 2013
I wish I could dance like he.
R.I.P MJ may Allah save your soul.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#473815 Jan 1, 2013
And Jesus knowing their thoughts said,Wherefore think ye evil in your hearts?

For whether is easier to say thy sins be forgiven thee;or to say arise and walk?

And he saith unto them why are ye fearful O ye of little faith?

The harvest truly is plenteous but the labors are few.

Pray ye therefore the Lord of the harvest that he will send forth laborers into his harvest.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 6 min RiccardoFire 259,233
bless the jews (Nov '08) 6 min FORERUNNER 6,864
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min marge 542,145
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 11 min RiccardoFire 36,865
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 14 min Le_le 173,648
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 17 min Fetus Christ 738,819
what happened on 9/15 in briar gate subdivision 23 min Cisco Kid 2
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 12 hr Chlo-chan 149
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••