Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Well BD we get together soon and address this too.It is 4:30 out here in the land of enchantment and I been up since three yesterday morning so just need a couple of hours before I fix some breakfast.Most folks get short tempered when tired I get goofy so is time to lay down and shut thoses blue eyes.God bless.
Sweet dreams my little ferret. <smile>

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus spoke in Matthew, Luke and John also but you dont like those books either. You havent proved ANYTHING except that you pick and choose certain scriptures and books that FIT your religion..Paul was shown The GOSPEL directly from Jesus. All the disciples accepted Paul and gave him the right hand of fellowship. Have a great day..
You refuse to answer my question.

Where does Paul quote Jesus or any Gospel ?

As for M,M,L&J which ONE was the Gospel that Paul said was the Gospel that should be used and NO OTHER ?
Which three Gospels are to be "cursed for eternity" ?

“Ungood doubleplus duckspeak.”

Since: Dec 12

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
I would love you to do that.
I never get a response to that challenge other than "Paul didn't have to.".
How on earth could a man who allegedly speaks with Jesus never mention a single in the Gospels ?
I would be asking him to expand on what is in the Gospels and share it with the world.
The only thing Paul relates about Jesus is that He was crucified and resurrected, nothing more.
That's not true either.
Paul never spoke to Jesus physically and no one claims that. He saw a bright light and received revelations from Jesus whilst he was "on the ground."
Acts 16:29-31 NIV
'The jailer called for lights, rushed in and fell trembling before Paul and Silas. He then brought them out and asked, "Sirs, what must I do to be saved?" They replied, "Believe in the Lord Jesus and you will be saved--you and your household."'
Acts 17:5 NIV
'When Silas and Timothy came from Macedonia, Paul devoted himself exclusively to preaching, testifying that Jesus was the Christ.'
Romans 1:1-7 NIV
'Paul, a servant of Christ Jesus, called to be an apostle and set apart for the gospel of God--the gospel he promised beforehand through his prophets in the Holy Scriptures regarding His Son, who as to His human nature was a descendant of David, and who through the Spirit of holiness was declared with power to be the Son of God by his resurrection from the dead:Jesus Christ our Lord. Through Him and for His name's sake, we received grace and apostleship to call people from among all the Gentiles to the obedience that comes from faith. And you also are among those who are called to belong to Jesus Christ. To all in Rome who are loved by God and called to be saints: Grace and peace to you from God our Father and from the Lord Jesus Christ.'

Just in that intro Paul says a lot more about Jesus than 'he was crucified and resurrected.'

Romans 3:22-24 NIV
'This righteousness from God comes through faith in Jesus Christ to all who believe. There is no difference, for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, and are justified freely by his grace through the redemption that came by Christ Jesus.

In that one Paul talked a fair bit about how it's all about faith in Jesus and even said some very similar things as Jesus eg;
John 8:7 ESV
And as they continued to ask him, he stood up and said to them,“Let him who is without sin among you be the first to throw a stone at her.”

Let me know if you want more and this one is just for you ;p

1 Peter 2:1-12
“So put away all malice and all deceit and hypocrisy and envy and all slander. Like newborn infants, long for the pure spiritual milk, that by it you may grow up into salvation— if indeed you have tasted that the Lord is good. As you come to him, a living stone rejected by men but in the sight of God chosen and precious, you yourselves like living stones are being built up as a spiritual house, to be a holy priesthood, to offer spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ.”(ESV)

Happy New Year!

'

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
None of that is Paul's words. They were all written long after Paul was dead.
Do you even know which texts were written by Paul ?
If you start that strawman shite I'm not talking to you. You didn't say what Paul wrote, read your question again, far as I know, Acts was Luke's second book, the verses I provided shows the kinds of things Paul said about Jesus. Acts contains a lot of information about Paul, his awakening, revelations, actions and words. Paul wrote these books in the Bible: Romans, 1 Corinthians, 2 Corinthians, Galatians, Ephesians, Philippians, Colossians, 1 Thessalonians, 2 Thessalonians, 1 Timothy, 2 Timothy, Titus, and Philemon.
<3

“Romans 8:1.”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus spoke in Matthew, Luke and John also but you dont like those books either. You havent proved ANYTHING except that you pick and choose certain scriptures and books that FIT your religion..Paul was shown The GOSPEL directly from Jesus. All the disciples accepted Paul and gave him the right hand of fellowship. Have a great day..
Good morning Grace.

All anyone has to do to is read the following verses in scripture to see what g_o_d is all about and why he deceitfully spins and twists scripture to try to fit his Christianity bashing agenda.

These verses in scripture expose the darkness in which g_o_d lives in and shows him as the troll he truly is.

2nd Corinthians 4:1-4.

1 Therefore seeing we have this ministry, as we have received mercy, we faint not;

2 But have renounced the hidden things of dishonesty, not walking in craftiness, nor handling the word of God deceitfully; but by manifestation of the truth commending ourselves to every man's conscience in the sight of God.

3 But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:

4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.
_______

Best thing to do is just ignore him. Because all you're going to get from him is the same repeated lies and Christian bashing that he's been doing since the first day he slithered in here.

Have a great day. God bless.

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning Grace.
All anyone has to do to is read the following verses in scripture to see what g_o_d is all about and why he deceitfully spins and twists scripture to try to fit his Christianity bashing agenda.
These verses in scripture expose the darkness in which g_o_d lives in and shows him as the troll he truly is.
2nd Corinthians 4:1-4.
1 Therefore seeing we have this ministry, as we have received mercy, we faint not;
2 But have renounced the hidden things of dishonesty, not walking in craftiness, nor handling the word of God deceitfully; but by manifestation of the truth commending ourselves to every man's conscience in the sight of God.
3 But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:
4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.
_______
Best thing to do is just ignore him. Because all you're going to get from him is the same repeated lies and Christian bashing that he's been doing since the first day he slithered in here.
Have a great day. God bless.
Thank you <3 Happy New Year!

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

Why is everyone arguing scripture? The topic remains. Why should Jesus love me. I just can not understand why he would love us the way he does,,,, but he proves to me everyday that he does. I think we need to all dwell on those things rather than each persons interpretation or representation of the gospel. Please just get over your pride in being correct and just love one another and stop the semantics. Geez.

“Messenger w/ a Message”

Since: Sep 07

planet earth, for now

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Like sports ?
Or going to strip clubs and drinking like you said you were going to do?

There is nothing inherently wrong with sports, however if one becomes obsessed with sports or any earthly activity for the wrong reasons, then yes.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

Old School Granny wrote:
<quoted text>
psst Epi it is the 31st but bless you for thinking of us -- I thought I'd peek in and see if the room still has a roof -- I see a lot of patchwork but it's still in tact. Love to you dear friend -- TLC Judy
Good morning Judy, it's good to see, how's everything with you my friend?

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

Epiphany2 wrote:
Prayer for the New Year......."2013"
Heavenly Father;
As we prepare to give this year it's proper place in history and venture into the new year, please allow us the opportunity to thank You for all You have done for us. Looking back in time to where we once were to where we are now thanks to the love, spiritual guidance, wisdom and strength which You have given to each and everyone of us. Without You, our lives would be empty, a mere shell yet, with You and all that You are to us our lives are full and complete.
As we venture into a year filled with so many uncertainties God, know that we enter this with the knowledge that no matter what obstacles may cross our path.
We thank You God for all that You have done for us in days gone by, days of the present on that road which You have planned out for us, our family and friends.
Although the Christmas holiday may now be a dim memory, take heart that we will continue to celebrate the birth of our Savior in the many days to come.
In praise of Jesus' most precious and holy name, Amen.
Amen.

“Messenger w/ a Message”

planet earth, for now

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
No it wasn't.
You have not ansered a single question I asked.
BTW, The Gospels in your Bible were not written until after Paul was dead.
Even if they did, Paul said HIS GOSPEL was the only ture one. Which ONE was it ?
Here is my original question which you failed to answer:
"Please Drew, cite one instance wher Paul cires a single verse from a single Gospel, where Paul mentions a virgin birth, John the Baptist, the crucifiction, the miracles, the betrayal of Judas, the trial by Pilate, the empty tomb, the beatitudes, ad infinitum.
All Paul seems to know is that Jew was raised from the dead, nothing more.
BTW, what Gospel did Paul use ? Mark, Matthew, Luke or John ?
It is really impotant to know that because Paul says only one of them is true and the others are satanic.
Let me know when you can honestly answer those questions with out diversionary apologetics (IE: Holy Spirit Bulkwrap)"
You prove constantly you don't know much about the Bible.
Whatever.

Jesus and Paul said the same thing about what believers should focus on and that is a fact.

You said, "BTW, The Gospels in your Bible were not written until after Paul was dead."

That is a lie. Three of the Gospel accounts were written before Paul completed what he wrote.

It is hard to have a meaningful conversation with someone who finds it hard to be truthful. You put your spin on everything you write. Truly and sadly, I find it hard to afford you any credibility.

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

John Stott
Life In Christ
A Guide for Daily Living

<quoted text>
My hope is built on nothing less
than Jesus' blood and righteousness;
no merit of my own I claim,
but wholly trust in Jesus' name.
On Christ, the solid rock, I stand--
all other ground is sinking sand.

When weary in this earthly race,
I rest on His unchanging grace;
in every wild and stormy gale
my anchor holds and will not fail.

His vow, His covenant, and blood
are my defence against the flood;
when earthly hopes are swept away
He will uphold me on that day.

When the last trumpet's voice shall sound,
O may I then in Him be found!
clothed in His righteousness alone,
faultless to stand before His throne.
On Christ, the solid rock, I stand--
all other ground is sinking sand.

E. Mote (1797-1874) c in this version Jubilate Hymns.

Happy New Year to All!!!(here it is anyway)
<3<3<3

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
I would love you to do that.
I never get a response to that challenge other than "Paul didn't have to.".
How on earth could a man who allegedly speaks with Jesus never mention a single in the Gospels ?
I would be asking him to expand on what is in the Gospels and share it with the world.
The only thing Paul relates about Jesus is that He was crucified and resurrected, nothing more.
You are all over the place G; what are you really looking for?

“Bacon Bacon ”

Since: Dec 06

SW Burbs Chicago

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

I think what is missing from American Christians for the most part is humility...... Yes I agree with myself here. Hmmmmm

“Romans 8:1.”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

Drew H wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever.
Jesus and Paul said the same thing about what believers should focus on and that is a fact.
You said, "BTW, The Gospels in your Bible were not written until after Paul was dead."
That is a lie. Three of the Gospel accounts were written before Paul completed what he wrote.
It is hard to have a meaningful conversation with someone who finds it hard to be truthful. You put your spin on everything you write. Truly and sadly, I find it hard to afford you any credibility.
Good morning Drew, hope your day is going well.

You hit the nail on the head when you said to duane quote "It is hard to have a meaningful conversation with someone who finds it hard to be truthful. You put your spin on everything you write. Truly and sadly, I find it hard to afford you any credibility."

What I find truly amazing is that he thinks that people don't see just how dishonest he is. Just look at the new posters that come in here and try to engage him in conversation. In short order they quickly discover just how dishonest he is and call him on it. And per his usual pattern he tries to deny it and attacks anyone that points it out. He's completely blind to the dishonesty he constantly spews out in here that everyone sees but him. That's why the best thing to do is just ignore him and hope he goes to another thread to troll his lies.

I hope you have a very Happy New Year and that 2013 is full of God's blessings for you and yours.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
also according to 2 Tim 3;16
whole Scripture are Gods spoken Words through human saints to whole mankind
Psalm 90;4 ....
FOR A THOUSAND YEARS IN THY SIGHT ARE BUT AS YEASTERDAY WHEN IT IS OAST,AND AS WATCH(3 HOURS) IN THE NIGHT
2PETER 3;8
is complete answer
BUT BELOVED BE NOT IGNORANT OF THIS ONE THING,THAT ONE DAY IS WITH THE LORD AS A THOUSAND YEARS,AND THOUSAND YEARS AS ONE DAY
those words are Gods Words
L100 wrote right
have nice night trifecta
So Jesus tell the thief today the thief will be with Jesus. if that today mean a thousand yrs, you saying Jesus resurrect the thief a thousand yrs later? so then only the thief Jesus raise after a thousand yrs a no one else?

because Jesus was clear to the thief. Jesus say today, that mean one day. so then if one day mean a thousand yrs so the thief is the only person jesus resurrect a thousand yrs later? that no make any sense.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
A lot of this made sense but I cut down to the portion I wanted to address specifically. Although one quick note with the thief when he said "I tell you today you will be with me in paradise" there is no punctuation such as a comma in the original translation so could he not mean that he is telling him that on that day he had been saved but the time he will be with him in paradise is still future tense and referring to the second coming?
Where is the spirit in your opinion when the body sleeps?
A few verses that I think touch on this are the following:
John 5
28“Do not be amazed at this, for a time is coming when all who are in their graves will hear his voice 29and come out—those who have done good will rise to live, and those who have done evil will rise to be condemned
Revelation 20:4-6
And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years. But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection. Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.
1 Corinthians 15
16For if the dead are not raised, then Christ has not been raised either. 17And if Christ has not been raised, your faith is futile; you are still in your sins. 18Then those also who have fallen asleep in Christ are lost. 19If only for this life we have hope in Christ, we are to be pitied more than all men.
Spirit with God or in hell. spirit can't sleep. No where in bible it say spirit sleep.

I understand what u say with the comma; but that leave same question I ask shrink, so is only the thief jesus resurrect thousand yrs later? cause jesus very specific,[today] that one day. Jesus was never wishy washy with the thief. Jesus clearly tell the thief today.

what happening in revelation have to with body resurrection, not no spirit.

now let me ask you and shrink question. when Jesus died on cross, clearly him spirit never die cause bible say jesus was in other places while his body on cross.

so then if Jesus is the resurrection of believers, if Jesus spirit never die when he was on cross, what make u think your spirit or the thief spirit or any other person spirit will go sleep or die somewhere?

in numbers when high priest aaron died bible say aaron was gathered to his people when he died. so right away aaron was gathered to other people in paradise but he still died. what sense gathered to his people mean if he dead? that mean gathered to his people mean something else. it mean same time aaron died spirit went to God with rest of people in paradise.

and i still no get no answer for what Jesus say yet.

that why so much christian sad unhappy and living evil ways. they no know bible. that why some christian worldly people attract them from faith because they lack knowledge of bible.

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>don't worry mister Bo

just wipe your face, make loud fart,and go to the bar.

Paul letters doesn't stop you from ;buzz,drugs,idiocy, and bul...all day long on internet,
just fart and go sleep you babla mabla blah blah blah bluh
Happy New Year Doc!!!

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Drew, hope your day is going well.

You hit the nail on the head when you said to duane quote "It is hard to have a meaningful conversation with someone who finds it hard to be truthful. You put your spin on everything you write. Truly and sadly, I find it hard to afford you any credibility."

What I find truly amazing is that he thinks that people don't see just how dishonest he is. Just look at the new posters that come in here and try to engage him in conversation. In short order they quickly discover just how dishonest he is and call him on it. And per his usual pattern he tries to deny it and attacks anyone that points it out. He's completely blind to the dishonesty he constantly spews out in here that everyone sees but him. That's why the best thing to do is just ignore him and hope he goes to another thread to troll his lies.

I hope you have a very Happy New Year and that 2013 is full of God's blessings for you and yours.
Happy New Year Apples!!!! May God Bless you and yours for years to come <3

“Messenger w/ a Message”

planet earth, for now

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
Good evening Drew. Hope your Sonday is going well.
I wouldn't count on duane coming up with a quote of Paul saying anything close to what duane claims he did. What's likely to happen is duane avoiding answering to yet another lie he got caught telling. Or he'll dance around and try to change the subject in an attempt to distance himself from being caught in another lie. Or he'll simply go on that attack trying to shift the focus on someone else like he usually does when he gets caught lying.
In his lying state of mind he really thinks that people don't see it when he tells his lies and gets caught doing it. Of course as we all know that's what trolls do.
Have a great evening. God bless.
I know, RA. He has revealed himself to be very transparent, yet he thinks that no one can see right through him. He is only fooling himself. He is a piece of work, I tell you. It seems he thinks he has more knowledge than the cumulative total of all the other posters here.

Do you believe he actually thinks that the gospel given to Paul on the road to Damascus by Jesus was either Matthew, Mark, Luke or John when that idea is totally preposterous?

Well you can certainly see why my posts to him are limited. It is hard to have an intelligent conversation with someone who only sees things their way without even entertaining the thought that they could be wrong and someone else could be right.

Happy New Year to you and I hope this coming year will be a good one for you. We can only take each day as it comes, though. We're not certain of what tomorrow will bring, so I'm focusing on making each day the best it can be, no matter the circumstances, good or bad..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••