“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#473537 Dec 31, 2012
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Even Jesus warned of such deceit and false teachings.
Just as Paul,Elijah,Jeremiah.
Mark 13:5
And Jesus answering them began to say Take heed lest any man deceive you.For many shall come in my name saying I am Christ and shall deceive many.
Mark 13:22
For false Christ and false prophets shall arise and show signs and wonder to seduce if it were possible even the elect.
Agreed. Jesus warned us of people like Paul.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#473538 Dec 31, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope.
I can get the same lame answers on a Muslim thread, too.
No leave the muslin thread out of this.You keeping adding what is just not there.We are talking about the Bible and the word of God.

You have failed to admit that Paul in Galatians 1:10 is so stating that he is servant of Christ.

Galatians 1:10
For I do now persuade men or God or do I seek to please men for if I yet pleased men I should not be the servant of Christ.

When one serves he is not above God.When one serves he is not satan and when on serves he is not a angel.

Location hidden

#473539 Dec 31, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed. Jesus warned us of people like Paul.
Galatians 1:12

For I neither received it of man neither was I taught it,but by the revelation of Jesus Christ.

Now since Paul says he learned this from the revelation of Jesus Christ what purpose would Jesus have for warning you of Paul???

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#473540 Dec 31, 2012
Morning.....

What exactly is a New Years resolution?
Its a to do list for the first week of January.

~ Angus & Phil

Thought For The Day

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#473541 Dec 31, 2012
Prayer for the New Year......."2013"

Heavenly Father;

As we prepare to give this year it's proper place in history and venture into the new year, please allow us the opportunity to thank You for all You have done for us. Looking back in time to where we once were to where we are now thanks to the love, spiritual guidance, wisdom and strength which You have given to each and everyone of us. Without You, our lives would be empty, a mere shell yet, with You and all that You are to us our lives are full and complete.
As we venture into a year filled with so many uncertainties God, know that we enter this with the knowledge that no matter what obstacles may cross our path.
We thank You God for all that You have done for us in days gone by, days of the present on that road which You have planned out for us, our family and friends.
Although the Christmas holiday may now be a dim memory, take heart that we will continue to celebrate the birth of our Savior in the many days to come.
In praise of Jesus' most precious and holy name, Amen.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#473542 Dec 31, 2012
Encouraging Words....

And when I am lifted up from the earth, I will draw everyone to myself."

John 12:32

K-Love

“Love much, trust none”

There

#473543 Dec 31, 2012
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
No leave the muslin thread out of this.You keeping adding what is just not there.....
ROFLMAO

That is exactly why I get in trouble. I take the Bible texts at their own words.

Your religion is the manipulator of the words, not me.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#473544 Dec 31, 2012
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Galatians 1:12
For I neither received it of man neither was I taught it,but by the revelation of Jesus Christ.
Now since Paul says he learned this from the revelation of Jesus Christ what purpose would Jesus have for warning you of Paul???
Anyone can say God or Jesus talks to them.

Paul is a confessed liar:

"For if the truth of God has more abounded through my lie unto his glory; why yet am I also judged as a sinner?"

The begining of 1900 years of "It's OK to lie for God".

Please show a single verse where Paul quotes Jesus or a single thing from any Gospel.

Red ran away from this challenge. Maybe you have a little more courage.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#473545 Dec 31, 2012
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure can potty mouth,here some toilet paper wipe your mouth.Now which run down do you want.Humm fifty foot of intestines,large and small bowel tubes,liver filteration system,gallbladder functions,stomach acids breakdown,circulation system for digestion,Oh yea brain operation left operate the right and the right operates the left of the body.You better hit the head fellow before your cleaning out thoses britches.
You sound just like Dr Shrinky......

Location hidden

#473546 Dec 31, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO
That is exactly why I get in trouble. I take the Bible texts at their own words.
Your religion is the manipulator of the words, not me.
No if you took the Bible text at it own words and not read into it something that is just not there you might make some progress.

I have not manipulated you in any shape or form.You are the one who brought up Galatians not me and you are the one who suggest all the false issues over Paul.Yet you avoid certain verses and do not address them and you ignore a questions and do not answer them.

At the end of all this you come out with ROFLMAO.Why in the world do you think you get into trouble I thought we were just exchanging views here.Hey man You of all people know what you seen me write in here that our walks are personal with God a one on one.
By who's standard does it say we have to beleive the same.God bless.

Now you wanna go a round or two over rosey????No not going to call you Duane either.From now on it gonna be Big Duane or BD.Thats final like it or not.Lets see if I can get this right :^P~ lol oh the heck with it winking and sticking my tongue at you.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#473547 Dec 31, 2012
Happy New Year Everyone......

"2_0_1_3"

Location hidden

#473548 Dec 31, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
"For if the truth of God has more abounded through my lie unto his glory; why yet am I also judged as a sinner?"
Please show a single verse where Paul quotes Jesus or a single thing from any Gospel.
I not a good runner nor a good follower either.But will be back for more of you for sure and try to address this challenge soon.

Location hidden

#473549 Dec 31, 2012
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound just like Dr Shrinky......
lol well you work at it long enough it becomes a habit lol lol

How about that the one I posted this too thinks I reached man
status.lol.

I wondering what sweety will think of my man status lol lol

Sorry Epi having myself a ball of a time at four am out here over all of this.lol lol.
Doctor REALITY

Beebe, AR

#473550 Dec 31, 2012
http://music.yahoo.com/news/kanye-west-kim-ka... Yeah,Kimmie,you may have enough money to buy Kanye West a $500 thousand dollar Lamborghini Aventador,and you may think your divorce from your last husband was bad,but now you're fixing to have an out of wedlock baby with a BLACK RAPPER. Is O.J.'s old buddy,Bob Kardashian,your daddy?? He must turning in his grave right now.
Doctor REALITY

Beebe, AR

#473551 Dec 31, 2012
http://www.bing.com/images/search... Oh my gosh,there he is!!!!! Better not buy Kanye any leather gloves,Bruno Magli shoes,or a white Ford Bronco,Kimmie!!

“Love much, trust none”

There

#473552 Dec 31, 2012
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
I not a good runner nor a good follower either.But will be back for more of you for sure and try to address this challenge soon.
I would love you to do that.
I never get a response to that challenge other than "Paul didn't have to.".
How on earth could a man who allegedly speaks with Jesus never mention a single in the Gospels ?
I would be asking him to expand on what is in the Gospels and share it with the world.
The only thing Paul relates about Jesus is that He was crucified and resurrected, nothing more.

“The who whating how...”

Since: Dec 12

"...with huh?"

#473553 Dec 31, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Acts 20:35 In everything I did, I showed you that by this kind of hard work we must help the weak, remembering remembering the words the Lord Jesus Himself said: "It is more blessed to give than to receive."
Then read John 21:25
Then read Matthew 25:34-41
He may not have quoted Jesus word for word but those passages explain that what he said means the exact same thing as Jesus taught. Paul also got more revelations and was not with Jesus, what he knew of him was hearsay from Peter as well as new revelations he was to teach. It makes sense to myself and many others, I quite like you, not sure why, but I honestly believe you just don't get it. If you read the Matthew passage you might see that everything Jesus says amounts to "It is more blessed to give than to receive."
Peace <3

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#473554 Dec 31, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Paul made up a lot of good sounding stuff.
Too bad the Jesus' words in Mark aren't good enough for Christians.
Jesus spoke in Matthew, Luke and John also but you dont like those books either. You havent proved ANYTHING except that you pick and choose certain scriptures and books that FIT your religion..Paul was shown The GOSPEL directly from Jesus. All the disciples accepted Paul and gave him the right hand of fellowship. Have a great day..

Location hidden

#473555 Dec 31, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
I would love you to do that.
I never get a response to that challenge other than "Paul didn't have to.".
How on earth could a man who allegedly speaks with Jesus never mention a single in the Gospels ?
I would be asking him to expand on what is in the Gospels and share it with the world.
The only thing Paul relates about Jesus is that He was crucified and resurrected, nothing more.
Well BD we get together soon and address this too.It is 4:30 out here in the land of enchantment and I been up since three yesterday morning so just need a couple of hours before I fix some breakfast.Most folks get short tempered when tired I get goofy so is time to lay down and shut thoses blue eyes.God bless.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#473556 Dec 31, 2012
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Acts 20:35 In everything I did, I showed you that by this kind of hard work we must help the weak, remembering remembering the words the Lord Jesus Himself said: "It is more blessed to give than to receive."
Then read John 21:25
Then read Matthew 25:34-41
He may not have quoted Jesus word for word but those passages explain that what he said means the exact same thing as Jesus taught. Paul also got more revelations and was not with Jesus, what he knew of him was hearsay from Peter as well as new revelations he was to teach. It makes sense to myself and many others, I quite like you, not sure why, but I honestly believe you just don't get it. If you read the Matthew passage you might see that everything Jesus says amounts to "It is more blessed to give than to receive."
Peace <3
None of that is Paul's words. They were all written long after Paul was dead.

Do you even know which texts were written by Paul ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 6 min WildWeirdWillie 175,713
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 7 min EdmondWA 96,763
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min June VanDerMark 559,790
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 8 min nanoanomaly 776,082
21 Dead Babies Found on Riverbank in China (Mar '10) 17 min Lee 666
Moses never existed 40 min WasteWater 769
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 50 min Charlie Sheen 265,251
Why Im no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr foothillbilly 441,788
More from around the web