“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#473545 Dec 31, 2012
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure can potty mouth,here some toilet paper wipe your mouth.Now which run down do you want.Humm fifty foot of intestines,large and small bowel tubes,liver filteration system,gallbladder functions,stomach acids breakdown,circulation system for digestion,Oh yea brain operation left operate the right and the right operates the left of the body.You better hit the head fellow before your cleaning out thoses britches.
You sound just like Dr Shrinky......

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#473546 Dec 31, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO
That is exactly why I get in trouble. I take the Bible texts at their own words.
Your religion is the manipulator of the words, not me.
No if you took the Bible text at it own words and not read into it something that is just not there you might make some progress.

I have not manipulated you in any shape or form.You are the one who brought up Galatians not me and you are the one who suggest all the false issues over Paul.Yet you avoid certain verses and do not address them and you ignore a questions and do not answer them.

At the end of all this you come out with ROFLMAO.Why in the world do you think you get into trouble I thought we were just exchanging views here.Hey man You of all people know what you seen me write in here that our walks are personal with God a one on one.
By who's standard does it say we have to beleive the same.God bless.

Now you wanna go a round or two over rosey????No not going to call you Duane either.From now on it gonna be Big Duane or BD.Thats final like it or not.Lets see if I can get this right :^P~ lol oh the heck with it winking and sticking my tongue at you.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#473547 Dec 31, 2012
Happy New Year Everyone......

"2_0_1_3"

Location hidden

#473548 Dec 31, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone can say God or Jesus talks to them.
Paul is a confessed liar:
"For if the truth of God has more abounded through my lie unto his glory; why yet am I also judged as a sinner?"
The begining of 1900 years of "It's OK to lie for God".
Please show a single verse where Paul quotes Jesus or a single thing from any Gospel.
Red ran away from this challenge. Maybe you have a little more courage.
I not a good runner nor a good follower either.But will be back for more of you for sure and try to address this challenge soon.

Location hidden

#473549 Dec 31, 2012
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound just like Dr Shrinky......
lol well you work at it long enough it becomes a habit lol lol

How about that the one I posted this too thinks I reached man
status.lol.

I wondering what sweety will think of my man status lol lol

Sorry Epi having myself a ball of a time at four am out here over all of this.lol lol.
Doctor REALITY

Beebe, AR

#473550 Dec 31, 2012
http://music.yahoo.com/news/kanye-west-kim-ka... Yeah,Kimmie,you may have enough money to buy Kanye West a $500 thousand dollar Lamborghini Aventador,and you may think your divorce from your last husband was bad,but now you're fixing to have an out of wedlock baby with a BLACK RAPPER. Is O.J.'s old buddy,Bob Kardashian,your daddy?? He must turning in his grave right now.
Doctor REALITY

Beebe, AR

#473551 Dec 31, 2012
http://www.bing.com/images/search... Oh my gosh,there he is!!!!! Better not buy Kanye any leather gloves,Bruno Magli shoes,or a white Ford Bronco,Kimmie!!

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#473552 Dec 31, 2012
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
I not a good runner nor a good follower either.But will be back for more of you for sure and try to address this challenge soon.
I would love you to do that.
I never get a response to that challenge other than "Paul didn't have to.".
How on earth could a man who allegedly speaks with Jesus never mention a single in the Gospels ?
I would be asking him to expand on what is in the Gospels and share it with the world.
The only thing Paul relates about Jesus is that He was crucified and resurrected, nothing more.

“The who whating how...”

Since: Dec 12

"...with huh?"

#473553 Dec 31, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone can say God or Jesus talks to them.
Paul is a confessed liar:
"For if the truth of God has more abounded through my lie unto his glory; why yet am I also judged as a sinner?"
The begining of 1900 years of "It's OK to lie for God".
Please show a single verse where Paul quotes Jesus or a single thing from any Gospel.
Red ran away from this challenge. Maybe you have a little more courage.
Acts 20:35 In everything I did, I showed you that by this kind of hard work we must help the weak, remembering remembering the words the Lord Jesus Himself said: "It is more blessed to give than to receive."
Then read John 21:25
Then read Matthew 25:34-41
He may not have quoted Jesus word for word but those passages explain that what he said means the exact same thing as Jesus taught. Paul also got more revelations and was not with Jesus, what he knew of him was hearsay from Peter as well as new revelations he was to teach. It makes sense to myself and many others, I quite like you, not sure why, but I honestly believe you just don't get it. If you read the Matthew passage you might see that everything Jesus says amounts to "It is more blessed to give than to receive."
Peace <3

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#473554 Dec 31, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Paul made up a lot of good sounding stuff.
Too bad the Jesus' words in Mark aren't good enough for Christians.
Jesus spoke in Matthew, Luke and John also but you dont like those books either. You havent proved ANYTHING except that you pick and choose certain scriptures and books that FIT your religion..Paul was shown The GOSPEL directly from Jesus. All the disciples accepted Paul and gave him the right hand of fellowship. Have a great day..

Location hidden

#473555 Dec 31, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
How on earth could a man who allegedly speaks with Jesus never mention a single in the Gospels ?
I would be asking him to expand on what is in the Gospels and share it with the world.
The only thing Paul relates about Jesus is that He was crucified and resurrected, nothing more.
Well BD we get together soon and address this too.It is 4:30 out here in the land of enchantment and I been up since three yesterday morning so just need a couple of hours before I fix some breakfast.Most folks get short tempered when tired I get goofy so is time to lay down and shut thoses blue eyes.God bless.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#473556 Dec 31, 2012
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Acts 20:35 In everything I did, I showed you that by this kind of hard work we must help the weak, remembering remembering the words the Lord Jesus Himself said: "It is more blessed to give than to receive."
Then read John 21:25
Then read Matthew 25:34-41
He may not have quoted Jesus word for word but those passages explain that what he said means the exact same thing as Jesus taught. Paul also got more revelations and was not with Jesus, what he knew of him was hearsay from Peter as well as new revelations he was to teach. It makes sense to myself and many others, I quite like you, not sure why, but I honestly believe you just don't get it. If you read the Matthew passage you might see that everything Jesus says amounts to "It is more blessed to give than to receive."
Peace <3
None of that is Paul's words. They were all written long after Paul was dead.

Do you even know which texts were written by Paul ?

“Love much, trust none”

There

#473557 Dec 31, 2012
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Well BD we get together soon and address this too.It is 4:30 out here in the land of enchantment and I been up since three yesterday morning so just need a couple of hours before I fix some breakfast.Most folks get short tempered when tired I get goofy so is time to lay down and shut thoses blue eyes.God bless.
Sweet dreams my little ferret. <smile>

“Love much, trust none”

There

#473558 Dec 31, 2012
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus spoke in Matthew, Luke and John also but you dont like those books either. You havent proved ANYTHING except that you pick and choose certain scriptures and books that FIT your religion..Paul was shown The GOSPEL directly from Jesus. All the disciples accepted Paul and gave him the right hand of fellowship. Have a great day..
You refuse to answer my question.

Where does Paul quote Jesus or any Gospel ?

As for M,M,L&J which ONE was the Gospel that Paul said was the Gospel that should be used and NO OTHER ?
Which three Gospels are to be "cursed for eternity" ?

“The who whating how...”

"...with huh?"

#473559 Dec 31, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not true either.
Paul never spoke to Jesus physically and no one claims that. He saw a bright light and received revelations from Jesus whilst he was "on the ground."
Acts 16:29-31 NIV
'The jailer called for lights, rushed in and fell trembling before Paul and Silas. He then brought them out and asked, "Sirs, what must I do to be saved?" They replied, "Believe in the Lord Jesus and you will be saved--you and your household."'
Acts 17:5 NIV
'When Silas and Timothy came from Macedonia, Paul devoted himself exclusively to preaching, testifying that Jesus was the Christ.'
Romans 1:1-7 NIV
'Paul, a servant of Christ Jesus, called to be an apostle and set apart for the gospel of God--the gospel he promised beforehand through his prophets in the Holy Scriptures regarding His Son, who as to His human nature was a descendant of David, and who through the Spirit of holiness was declared with power to be the Son of God by his resurrection from the dead:Jesus Christ our Lord. Through Him and for His name's sake, we received grace and apostleship to call people from among all the Gentiles to the obedience that comes from faith. And you also are among those who are called to belong to Jesus Christ. To all in Rome who are loved by God and called to be saints: Grace and peace to you from God our Father and from the Lord Jesus Christ.'

Just in that intro Paul says a lot more about Jesus than 'he was crucified and resurrected.'

Romans 3:22-24 NIV
'This righteousness from God comes through faith in Jesus Christ to all who believe. There is no difference, for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, and are justified freely by his grace through the redemption that came by Christ Jesus.

In that one Paul talked a fair bit about how it's all about faith in Jesus and even said some very similar things as Jesus eg;
John 8:7 ESV
And as they continued to ask him, he stood up and said to them,“Let him who is without sin among you be the first to throw a stone at her.”

Let me know if you want more and this one is just for you ;p

1 Peter 2:1-12
“So put away all malice and all deceit and hypocrisy and envy and all slander. Like newborn infants, long for the pure spiritual milk, that by it you may grow up into salvation— if indeed you have tasted that the Lord is good. As you come to him, a living stone rejected by men but in the sight of God chosen and precious, you yourselves like living stones are being built up as a spiritual house, to be a holy priesthood, to offer spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ.”(ESV)

Happy New Year!

'

“The who whating how...”

"...with huh?"

#473560 Dec 31, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
None of that is Paul's words. They were all written long after Paul was dead.
Do you even know which texts were written by Paul ?
If you start that strawman shite I'm not talking to you. You didn't say what Paul wrote, read your question again, far as I know, Acts was Luke's second book, the verses I provided shows the kinds of things Paul said about Jesus. Acts contains a lot of information about Paul, his awakening, revelations, actions and words. Paul wrote these books in the Bible: Romans, 1 Corinthians, 2 Corinthians, Galatians, Ephesians, Philippians, Colossians, 1 Thessalonians, 2 Thessalonians, 1 Timothy, 2 Timothy, Titus, and Philemon.
<3

“Romans 8:1.”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#473561 Dec 31, 2012
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning Grace.

All anyone has to do to is read the following verses in scripture to see what g_o_d is all about and why he deceitfully spins and twists scripture to try to fit his Christianity bashing agenda.

These verses in scripture expose the darkness in which g_o_d lives in and shows him as the troll he truly is.

2nd Corinthians 4:1-4.

1 Therefore seeing we have this ministry, as we have received mercy, we faint not;

2 But have renounced the hidden things of dishonesty, not walking in craftiness, nor handling the word of God deceitfully; but by manifestation of the truth commending ourselves to every man's conscience in the sight of God.

3 But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:

4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.
_______

Best thing to do is just ignore him. Because all you're going to get from him is the same repeated lies and Christian bashing that he's been doing since the first day he slithered in here.

Have a great day. God bless.

“The who whating how...”

"...with huh?"

#473562 Dec 31, 2012
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning Grace.
All anyone has to do to is read the following verses in scripture to see what g_o_d is all about and why he deceitfully spins and twists scripture to try to fit his Christianity bashing agenda.
These verses in scripture expose the darkness in which g_o_d lives in and shows him as the troll he truly is.
2nd Corinthians 4:1-4.
1 Therefore seeing we have this ministry, as we have received mercy, we faint not;
2 But have renounced the hidden things of dishonesty, not walking in craftiness, nor handling the word of God deceitfully; but by manifestation of the truth commending ourselves to every man's conscience in the sight of God.
3 But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:
4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.
_______
Best thing to do is just ignore him. Because all you're going to get from him is the same repeated lies and Christian bashing that he's been doing since the first day he slithered in here.
Have a great day. God bless.
Thank you <3 Happy New Year!

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#473563 Dec 31, 2012
Why is everyone arguing scripture? The topic remains. Why should Jesus love me. I just can not understand why he would love us the way he does,,,, but he proves to me everyday that he does. I think we need to all dwell on those things rather than each persons interpretation or representation of the gospel. Please just get over your pride in being correct and just love one another and stop the semantics. Geez.

“Messenger w/ a Message”

Since: Sep 07

planet earth, for now

#473564 Dec 31, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Like sports ?
Or going to strip clubs and drinking like you said you were going to do?

There is nothing inherently wrong with sports, however if one becomes obsessed with sports or any earthly activity for the wrong reasons, then yes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 15 min Marlowe 442,004
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 18 min hojo 567,383
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 19 min True Truth 793,730
Thousands march in Holocaust memorial (Apr '06) 21 min Mandela 460
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 22 min Pegasus 267,304
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 36 min Rosa_Winkel 97,429
onfİlmİzle (Jan '14) 58 min onfilmizle 19
Scientific proof for God's existence 6 hr mariayr 492
More from around the web